Virtual Gaming Center in Milwaukee

Dunstan / Alastair Llewellyn (SCI)

May 20, 1994, 7:41:47 AM5/20/94
Well I got it in Canberra, Australia... Don't think the Milwaukee
distribution only worked... :)

Patrick James Conley

May 23, 1994, 10:02:51 PM5/23/94
In article <1994May20.1...@csc.canberra.edu.au> u92...@student.canberra.edu.au (Dunstan / Alastair Llewellyn (SCI)) writes:
>Well I got it in Canberra, Australia... Don't think the Milwaukee
>distribution only worked... :)

Well, I was at said VR centerthis morning, and let me say that it hardly
lived upto my expectations: of the three games that they had, only two were
running, and of the in one of those, one of the two pods in that game was
non-operable. BE WARNED! their commercials are writing a (reality)check
their facilities cannot cash!