Magriel

Igor Sheyn

Jun 28, 1994, 12:23:16 PM6/28/94
To all those who replied to my 1st posting about Magriel's
"Backgammon":
I am starting an auction for the book. The base price is $50, by
Michael Zehr. (Durf with his $20 was either kidding, or way off the
mark). If u any1 wants to bid higher, just follow-up in this newsgroup
or (less preferable ) email to me and I'll have to post it here.

Happy bidding
Igor

Igor Sheyn

Jun 29, 1994, 1:42:58 PM6/29/94
I have a bid of $60 from tgre...@aol.com

Igor

T.W.de.Boer

Jun 30, 1994, 3:11:21 AM6/30/94
Igor wrote:

> I have a bid of $60 from tgre...@aol.com

Will I corrupt the auction by suggesting someone could offer to make
a photocopy of the book for FIBS-friends?

Groetend, Thomas W. de Boer
Thomas W. de Boer Tel: 050-633652/637052
Economische Faculteit E-mail: T.W.d...@eco.rug.nl
Postbus 800
9700 AV Groningen
Nederland/The Netherlands

David Forthoffer

Jul 1, 1994, 2:22:23 AM7/1/94
T.W.de.Boer (T.W.d...@eco.rug.nl) wrote:
: Will I corrupt the auction by suggesting someone could offer to make

: a photocopy of the book for FIBS-friends?

Will you ask permission of the copyright holder before you get someone
to photocopy the book?

--
David Forthoffer NEC Technologies Printer Division
dav...@lpd.sj.nec.com 110 Rio Robles, San Jose CA 95134

T.W.de.Boer

Jul 4, 1994, 9:19:14 AM7/4/94
David Forthoffer wrote:
> T.W.de.Boer (T.W.d...@eco.rug.nl) wrote:
> : Will I corrupt the auction by suggesting someone could offer to make
> : a photocopy of the book for FIBS-friends?
>
> Will you ask permission of the copyright holder before you get someone
> to photocopy the book?

Yes, of course, if it's possible. As the book is out of print I think
they will be co-operative

Igor Sheyn

Jul 4, 1994, 11:29:30 AM7/4/94
I have a bid of $65 for Margriel