News for Popintwat: GOP Owns Charlottesville Terrorism

Clave

Aug 12, 2017, 4:47:50 PM8/12/17
1 dead, 19 injured.

How dare liberals oppose hate speech and white supremacist monuments?

Dutch

Aug 12, 2017, 4:56:35 PM8/12/17
Clave wrote:
> 1 dead, 19 injured.
>
> How dare liberals oppose hate speech and white supremacist monuments?

Somebody finally convinced Trumpy that he had to go out and read a
speech condemning bigotry and hate, but he just couldn't resist
ad-libbing "on many sides" at the end.

Bill Vanek

Aug 12, 2017, 5:01:16 PM8/12/17
I wonder what those antifa's position on violence is now. Think it's
changed? I fucking doubt it.

And why not "many sides"? Are you fucking kidding me? Have you even
read any credible news stories on this, or are you just assuming some
reality that conforms to your silly beliefs?

fffurken

Aug 12, 2017, 5:13:17 PM8/12/17
On Saturday, 12 August 2017 21:47:50 UTC+1, Clave wrote:
> 1 dead, 19 injured.
>
> How dare liberals oppose hate speech and white supremacist monuments?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RO23-EthGQ4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAgYAua5rRw

Dutch

Aug 12, 2017, 5:13:17 PM8/12/17
When Trump condemns 'hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides' he is
avoiding taking a position.

Of course the violence is coming from *both* sides, that should be
condemned by the president, but the bigotry is only on one side, and
it's what started the whole debacle.

Bill Vanek

Aug 12, 2017, 5:38:04 PM8/12/17
Are you fucking crazy? There is no group more intolerant than the
Progressive left. They are right, and anyone who disagrees is wrong,
period. That's not bigotry? It's the very definition of bigotry - look
it up for once.

Clave

Aug 12, 2017, 5:46:42 PM8/12/17

"Bill Vanek" <bilv...@invalid.com> wrote in message
Just what I said in the first place -- how DARE liberals oppose hate speech
and white supremacist monuments?

Bill Vanek

Aug 12, 2017, 7:19:15 PM8/12/17
On Sat, 12 Aug 2017 13:52:01 -0700, Dutch <n...@email.com> wrote:

BTW, did you even notice what, and exactly who you were replying to? I
guess it's okay that Clave can blame every Republican for the actions
of a guy in a car, but when you mention serial mass murders by
Muslims, it has nothing to do with Muslims. Did you happen to notice
that? I guess it's okay, though, as long as you perceive that he is
bashing Trump, right?

Clave

Aug 12, 2017, 10:27:31 PM8/12/17

> On Sat, 12 Aug 2017 13:52:01 -0700, Dutch <n...@email.com> wrote:
>
>>Clave wrote:
>>> 1 dead, 19 injured.
>>>
>>> How dare liberals oppose hate speech and white supremacist monuments?
>>>

>>Somebody finally convinced Trumpy that he had to go out and read a
>>speech condemning bigotry and hate, but he just couldn't resist
>>ad-libbing "on many sides" at the end.
>
> BTW, did you even notice what, and exactly who you were replying to? I
> guess it's okay that Clave can blame every Republican for the actions
> of a guy in a car...

Stop lying. I'm not "blaming every Republican", I'm saying that the GOP,
being the party of authoritarian Nazi assholes, tolerates, supports and in
many cases encourages this kind of thing.

As evidence, look at the mealy-mouthed horseshit your party leader said in
response to this particular terrorist act in particular, and his wink-wink
to all the alt-right skinhead types from the beginning of his campaign on in
general.

Are all Republicans like that? Of course not, but not enough for the GOP to
want to put any distace between itself and the racist fuckheads who put
T-Rump over the top.

So go fuck yourself, Vanekski -- you snowflakes own this one.

Dutch

Aug 12, 2017, 11:23:23 PM8/12/17
I know what bigotry is, and it isn't being sure of yourself, not even close.

Dutch

Aug 12, 2017, 11:46:51 PM8/12/17
That didn't make sense.

risky biz

Aug 13, 2017, 1:49:11 AM8/13/17
'vanek' doesn't believe that Nazis could possibly be wrong. At least not all wrong. Jesus Christ- when did you flush your self-respect down the toilet?

risky biz

Aug 13, 2017, 2:00:40 AM8/13/17
The difference is that every Republican who voted for Trump knew that he was in bed with Nazis. Nazis were at all his campaign rallies and they were quite evident in Charlottesville with Trump's campaign slogans. But 2 billion Muslims didn't get to vote for al-Qaeda or ISIS. Muslims, in fact, have fled the so-called 'Islamic State', a million or more. A person would have to be pretty stupid to not see the difference. I guess you qualify.

risky biz

Aug 13, 2017, 2:04:57 AM8/13/17
Didn't watch more videos from the newsgroup animal. The guy in Charlottesville did exactly what you've said here that you wish you could do some day. Should I post your quotes with the permalinks?

But 'vanek' has never criticized you for it, ever. And he's the one whining about Republicans being described as Nazi-appeasers.

Clave

Aug 13, 2017, 2:09:27 AM8/13/17

"risky biz" <swing...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Prolly right about the time he realized that his dying party needs the
support of ignorant bigots (like himself) to get themselves elected even to
the office of assistant dogcatcher.

Isn't it funny how people who argue "both-siderism" are almost invariably
GOP apologists?

Bill Vanek

Aug 13, 2017, 3:35:36 AM8/13/17
Unbelievable. Type "bigotry" into Google. Let me know what you see.
You would benefit from not assuming that you know what a word means
just because you use it all the time. And when you're done, please
reread what you responded to.

Bill Vanek

Aug 13, 2017, 3:36:17 AM8/13/17
I'm not at all surprised.

Clave

Aug 13, 2017, 3:37:30 AM8/13/17

"Bill Vanek" <bilv...@invalid.com> wrote in message
Google is not where words are defined. How about you look it up in a
dictionary?

Dutch

Aug 13, 2017, 4:00:29 AM8/13/17
You're right, it describes you.

Dutch

Aug 13, 2017, 4:03:11 AM8/13/17
I am. Even though I don't generally agree with them, I can usually make
sense of your posts.

Bill Vanek

Aug 13, 2017, 5:07:54 AM8/13/17
But not the left.

fffurken

Aug 13, 2017, 5:13:29 AM8/13/17
lol I haven't really been following the story but from what I gather he drove into antifa scum. Antifa scum are not _real_ people, as I conveyed in the videos. Good riddance to anti-American communist trash.

PS. There's always something grotesque about a rabid Moslem Jew hater like you invoking Godwin.

Clave

Aug 13, 2017, 6:06:48 AM8/13/17

"Bill Vanek" <bilv...@invalid.com> wrote in message
Free cluebat for the Vanekski: rational prejudice is not bigotry.

fffurken

Aug 13, 2017, 6:42:49 AM8/13/17
On Sunday, 13 August 2017 11:06:48 UTC+1, Clave wrote:

> rational prejudice is not bigotry.

Couldn't agree with you more but what does that have to do with antifa fascists?

Do try to have a point Clam.

fffurken

Aug 13, 2017, 7:19:03 AM8/13/17
On Saturday, 12 August 2017 22:38:04 UTC+1, Bill Vanek wrote:

> Are you fucking crazy? There is no group more intolerant than the
> Progressive left.

Their Spiritual Allies - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYYBlPWYb7Y

I'm serious, there are so many similarities I've lost count.

--
http://tinyurl.com/yaxkokot

risky biz

Aug 13, 2017, 2:33:31 PM8/13/17
A little pile of defecation like you calling me 'a rabid Moslem Jew hater' isn't going to have much mileage. If you were a German in 1930s Germany you'd be dancing with delight as they loaded Jews onto trains. Because you're nothing.

risky biz

Aug 13, 2017, 2:35:06 PM8/13/17
What is it? 20 million pages of people like you calling non-Nazis 'bigots'? LOL.

Dutch

Aug 13, 2017, 2:49:15 PM8/13/17
Bill Vanek wrote:
[..]
>>> Unbelievable. Type "bigotry" into Google. Let me know what you see.
>>> You would benefit from not assuming that you know what a word means
>>> just because you use it all the time. And when you're done, please
>>> reread what you responded to.
>>
>> You're right, it describes you.
>
> But not the left.

According to this generic meaning of bigotry pretty much everybody is a
bigot. If there were a cult of humans who believed in gouging out the
eyes of newborn girls I'd be a bigot if I opposed them?

We need a more nuanced dialogue than this.

BillB

Aug 13, 2017, 3:11:09 PM8/13/17
The meaning of words in the English language go well beyond their brief
"dictionary" description. A dictionary definition is a tool, and often
only starting point of understanding.

As usual, vanek is a self-deluded moron. Someone isn't a "bigot" for
being intolerant of gross intolerance. Only bigots think in such blatant
sophistical terms in a lame attempt to somehow justify their own
unjustifiable bigotry.

fffurken

Aug 13, 2017, 5:35:50 PM8/13/17

Bill Vanek

Aug 13, 2017, 7:11:19 PM8/13/17
Wait a minute, aren't you the one in this thread who used the word
"bigotry" as a pejorative? These are *your* words: "but the bigotry is
only on one side". WTF? All you do these days is try to wiggle out of
your own statements.

>We need a more nuanced dialogue than this.

See above. You go first. Or you could just finally open your eyes to
the nonsense of the left. All these mental gymnastics y'all go through
must be very tiring.

Clave

Aug 13, 2017, 9:10:15 PM8/13/17

"Dutch" <n...@email.com> wrote in message
> Clave wrote:
>> 1 dead, 19 injured.
>>
>> How dare liberals oppose hate speech and white supremacist monuments?
>>

> Somebody finally convinced Trumpy that he had to go out and read a speech
> condemning bigotry and hate, but he just couldn't resist ad-libbing "on
> many sides" at the end.

Anyone remaining with the GOP after this is complicit, AFAIC. They aren't
even hiding it any more.

Bark again for the people, Popintrout!

fffurken

Aug 13, 2017, 9:28:27 PM8/13/17
On Sunday, 13 August 2017 20:11:09 UTC+1, BillB wrote:

> Someone isn't a "bigot" for being intolerant of gross intolerance.

But you only apply that to white people, what does that make you, duh, a racist.

fffurken

Aug 13, 2017, 9:30:21 PM8/13/17
On Monday, 14 August 2017 02:10:15 UTC+1, Clave wrote:

> Anyone remaining with the GOP after this is complicit, AFAIC.

Anyone remaining in any doubt that you are a far left unhinged lunatic is as insane as you are.

> They aren't even hiding it any more.

Bahahaha.. he can't even spell anymore. Any more relates to quantity, anymore relates to time. Fucking idiot.

Dutch

Aug 13, 2017, 10:19:04 PM8/13/17
Bill Vanek wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 11:44:41 -0700, Dutch <n...@email.com> wrote:
>
>> Bill Vanek wrote:
>> [..]

>>> But not the left.
>>
>> According to this generic meaning of bigotry pretty much everybody is a
>> bigot. If there were a cult of humans who believed in gouging out the
>> eyes of newborn girls I'd be a bigot if I opposed them?
>
> Wait a minute, aren't you the one in this thread who used the word
> "bigotry" as a pejorative? These are *your* words: "but the bigotry is
> only on one side". WTF? All you do these days is try to wiggle out of
> your own statements.

I am not wriggling. I used the word as a pejorative under the assumption
that it always was. I am genuinely shocked to read that there appears to
be a definition of bigotry that does not imply a negative. I have never
seen it used that way. Now I am confused about the word and how it is
used. I would appreciate if you could answer my hypothetical above, it
might clear things up for me.

>> We need a more nuanced dialogue than this.
>
> See above. You go first. Or you could just finally open your eyes to
> the nonsense of the left. All these mental gymnastics y'all go through
> must be very tiring.

This has nothing to do with left or right as far as I'm concerned, it
has to do with values, what values are decent and acceptable and which
should be condemned and opposed by all people of good conscience. And
it's about what does it mean exactly to be a bigot. Don't waste it
trying to score some cheap points.

Dutch

Aug 13, 2017, 10:33:12 PM8/13/17
That is definitely a good point. I've been derided mercilessly for
quoting Hirsi Ali who made this point with her famous quote.

"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice,"