How to Write Like a Good Little Nazi

Clave

Dec 15, 2017, 2:27:45 PM12/15/17
"Daily Stormer" (LOFL) style guide leaked.

This is obviously a ploy and I actually do want to gas kikes.
But that’s neither here nor there.

A fascinating, if unsurprising, look into the minds of the truest and
saddest of scumfuck nazi dogma:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/daily-stormer-nazi-style-guide_us_5a2ece19e4b0ce3b344492f2

risky biz

Dec 15, 2017, 2:40:33 PM12/15/17
They must be trying to develop a clientele more intellectually advanced than 'furkedon'.

fffurken

Dec 15, 2017, 9:08:11 PM12/15/17
lol It's funny because I think the average anti-white doesn't know what the JQ, or, "Jewish Question", actually is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxK2y-N10Bs&bpctr=1513390793&t=183

It's like when VegasRetard said (about Charlottesville) - "The Jews will not replace us".. what the hell does that even mean?"

I can assure Jerry that it doesn't mean that the Jews, all FIFTEEN MILLION of them, will physically replace us.

The MSM propagandist believing anti-whites (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7ZuffBrloo&t=22m7s) are just a bit slow, the shrug of the shoulders (from Madcow) says it all, what more can you say?