OT: Bitch Bea's real name and address

Wilhelm Kuhlmann

Mar 26, 2012, 4:27:58 AM3/26/12
I am not 100% sure this is correct, but the evidence is pretty damn
compelling --

Kristin Jensen
6116 North Greeley Avenue
Portland, Oregon 97217

Let's see if Bitch Bea will confirm or deny.

William Coleman (ramashiva)

mary in vegas

Mar 26, 2012, 4:36:06 PM3/26/12
what in the world compelled you to post this? have you nothing else to do
willie? what if that's NOT beaforoni? now you've released to the
newsgroup some other person's name? what in the world are you smoking?

mary in vegas

------

Bea Forni

Mar 26, 2012, 4:48:52 PM3/26/12
That name is not mine.

I've been piggybacking off a neighbor's DSL. Now I'll probably have to sign up for my own.
I apologize to anyone who may be hurt by my actions. BTW, my name is Wilma. And I promise this will be my last post on USENET. Too many nuts to feel safe.

Wilhelm Kuhlmann

Mar 26, 2012, 4:50:22 PM3/26/12
On Mar 26, 1:36 pm, "mary in vegas" <mary...@cox.net> wrote:

> what in the world compelled you to post this?

Bitch Bea has been attacking me for years by making up the most
degrading insulting nonsense about me she can think of and posting it
as fact. I have asked her many times to just leave me the fuck alone,
but she won't. When you fuck with people like this and won't stop,
you have to realize there will eventually be consequences.

> have you nothing else to do
> willie?  what if that's NOT beaforoni?

Bitch Bea has stated many times that she lives in Portland. What are
the chances this is not Bitch Bea --

http://www.zillow.com/profile/Bea-Foroni/

Property records show that the owner of 6116 North Greeley Avenue is
Kristin Jensen.

2 + 2 = 4.

William Coleman (ramashiva)

Wilhelm Kuhlmann

Mar 26, 2012, 4:59:36 PM3/26/12
On Mar 26, 1:48 pm, Bea Forni <wilma6...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  That name is not mine.

>  I've been piggybacking off a neighbor's DSL. Now I'll probably have to sign up for my own.

You are fucking lying, bitch. Why would your using a neighbor's DSL
cause the property to be listed under the profile of Bea Foroni on
Zillow? You should analyze your lies for plausibility before posting
them.

>  I apologize to anyone who may be hurt by my actions.

What about the people who have already been hurt? You have conducted
a years-long campaign to destroy my reputation on RGP.

> BTW, my name is Wilma. And I promise this will be my last post on USENET.

That is excellent news. This is the greatest public service I have
ever performed.

William Coleman (ramashiva)

Clave

Mar 26, 2012, 5:18:29 PM3/26/12
"Wilhelm Kuhlmann" <ramas...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I am not 100% sure this is correct, but the evidence is pretty damn
> compelling --
>
> Kristin Jensen
> 6116 North Greeley Avenue
> Portland, Oregon 97217
>
> Let's see if Bitch Bea will confirm or deny.

As if you were running out of ways to be a complete dickhead.

I mean come on, there are some seriously fucked-in-the-head people who
post here, but I can't think of a single one who's as much of an utter
consumed-with-hate real-life douche as you are.

Jim

Beldin the Sorcerer

Mar 26, 2012, 5:19:39 PM3/26/12

"Clave" <cla...@the.monastery.com> wrote in message
Again, I hate it when I have to agree with Jimbo like this

Wilhelm Kuhlmann

Mar 26, 2012, 5:27:24 PM3/26/12
On Mar 26, 2:18 pm, "Clave" <clav...@the.monastery.com> wrote:

> As if you were running out of ways to be a complete dickhead.

> I mean come on, there are some seriously fucked-in-the-head people who
> post here, but I can't think of a single one who's as much of an utter
> consumed-with-hate real-life douche as you are.

I can.

Eventually the low life scumbags on this newsgroup who lie about me
and threadstalk me with nasty insults will figure out that I am a man
with whom you should never fuck.

Hopefully it won't be necessary for obituaries to be published before
they get the message.

"Google Groups does not currently support posting to the following
usenet groups: "alt.douchebag""

LOL @ alt.douchebag

What is your major malfunction, you retarded urchin?

William Coleman (ramashiva)

brewmaster

Mar 26, 2012, 5:29:09 PM3/26/12
Thanks William, I've been wanting that moron to leave for years now.
She's one of the major factors contributing to the utter downfall of this
group. Now please get rid of the other one (JiV).

--
Brew "part of the 100%" Master

bratt

Mar 26, 2012, 5:42:35 PM3/26/12
On Mar 26 2012 4:18 PM, Clave wrote:

> "Wilhelm Kuhlmann" <ramas...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > I am not 100% sure this is correct, but the evidence is pretty damn
> > compelling --
> >
> > Kristin Jensen
> > 6116 North Greeley Avenue
> > Portland, Oregon 97217
> >
> > Let's see if Bitch Bea will confirm or deny.
>
> As if you were running out of ways to be a complete dickhead.

He will never run out of ways. Like Mary said, what if he is wrong? He
didn't just go to the whitepages, but had to do it through her IP which I
doubt is an easy task.

He is lower than low.

> I mean come on, there are some seriously fucked-in-the-head people who
> post here, but I can't think of a single one who's as much of an utter
> consumed-with-hate real-life douche as you are.
>
> Jim

Jerry - "This content is currently unavailavle" Feb 28, 5:53 pm

Steam - "Opened up right away for me" Feb 28, 6:50 pm

Susan - "no you didn't. don't lie. Jerry says its unavailable. Feb 28,
7:28 pm

Jerry - No "I" didn't say that. But then, this is just another in a long
list of you dodging by posting links, rather than addressins posts. Feb
29, 5:28 pm

fffurken

Mar 26, 2012, 5:30:43 PM3/26/12
On Mar 26, 9:59 pm, Wilhelm Kuhlmann <ramashiv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What about the people who have already been hurt?  You have conducted
> a years-long campaign to destroy my reputation on RGP.

You're doing that just fine all by yourself, numbnuts.

brewmaster

Mar 26, 2012, 5:46:46 PM3/26/12
I don't agree with you here Beldin. I am on Coleman's side. Bea makes up
shit about people and posts it here as if it were fact. That alone can
make google searches for your name come up with shit that employers don't
accept. She has said crap about me like "bre*master kills and eats babies
for fun" and shit like that. She should go. I wouldn't mind if a stalker
saw the posted address and came to her house and shot her while she was
going for crisco-bat.

Beldin the Sorcerer

Mar 26, 2012, 5:52:57 PM3/26/12

On Mar 26, 2:18 pm, "Clave" <clav...@the.monastery.com> wrote:

> As if you were running out of ways to be a complete dickhead.

> I mean come on, there are some seriously fucked-in-the-head people who
> post here, but I can't think of a single one who's as much of an utter
> consumed-with-hate real-life douche as you are.

I can.

Eventually the low life scumbags on this newsgroup who lie about me
and threadstalk me with nasty insults will figure out that I am a man
with whom you should never fuck.
***
Who's lying about you?

Pointing out you're more than a bit nuts, and prone to telling untruths
isn't lying, especially when one documents the untruths

Beldin the Sorcerer

Mar 26, 2012, 5:54:41 PM3/26/12

"bratt" <a89...@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> On Mar 26 2012 4:18 PM, Clave wrote:
>
>> "Wilhelm Kuhlmann" <ramas...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> > I am not 100% sure this is correct, but the evidence is pretty damn
>> > compelling --
>> >
>> > Kristin Jensen
>> > 6116 North Greeley Avenue
>> > Portland, Oregon 97217
>> >
>> > Let's see if Bitch Bea will confirm or deny.
>>
>> As if you were running out of ways to be a complete dickhead.
>
> He will never run out of ways. Like Mary said, what if he is wrong? He
> didn't just go to the whitepages, but had to do it through her IP which I
> doubt is an easy task.
>
> He is lower than low.

He seems to be worse.

He's using Zillow, with someone's username Bea Foroni.

Because, after all, Bea is the only person EVER to hear of the Chefboyardee
product

Wilhelm Kuhlmann

Mar 26, 2012, 5:56:45 PM3/26/12
On Mar 26, 2:29 pm, "brewmaster" <a1...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:

> Thanks William, I've been wanting that moron to leave for years now.
> She's one of the major factors contributing to the utter downfall of this
> group.  Now please get rid of the other one (JiV).

As long as Jerry leaves me the fuck alone, I really don't care. I
argued with Jerry a lot when he first started posting, but I
eventually realized it was a waste of time. All I want to do is come
on this newsgroup and enjoy myself. There are lots of interesting,
intelligent people with whom I enjoy having conversations. But there
are a small number of total assholes here who have decided to make it
their life's mission to taunt and harass me and irritate me to the
max. You know who I am talking about -- scumbags like Clave, Maggot,
Doggy, and fffurken. I have tried ignoring them completely, but they
refuse to reciprocate and leave me the fuck alone. This type of
behavior is sociopathic and will get you locked up in the real world.

These assholes need to realize that when they continue to harass and
insult me, even when I am doing my best to ignore them, there will
eventually be consequences.

I really don't understand why these pinheads can't just leave me the
fuck alone and talk to the people who want to talk with them. I think
the reality is that there is hardly anyone on the newsgroup who has
any interest in talking to these four mental midgets.

By the way, if there is anyone on this newsgroup who doesn't want to
talk to me, just let me know and I promise I will leave you alone and
not reply to any of your posts. Of course, if you reply to any of my
posts or talk about me in a derogatory manner to others, you can
expect blowback.

If everyone on the newsgroup would take that pledge and honor it, we
would have a much more civil newsgroup.

William Coleman (ramashiva)

Beldin the Sorcerer

Mar 26, 2012, 5:58:38 PM3/26/12

"brewmaster" <a1...@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> On Mar 26 2012 2:19 PM, Beldin the Sorcerer wrote:
>
>> "Clave" <cla...@the.monastery.com> wrote in message
>> > "Wilhelm Kuhlmann" <ramas...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> > As if you were running out of ways to be a complete dickhead.
>> >
>> > I mean come on, there are some seriously fucked-in-the-head people who
>> > post here, but I can't think of a single one who's as much of an utter
>> > consumed-with-hate real-life douche as you are.
>>
>> Again, I hate it when I have to agree with Jimbo like this
>
> I don't agree with you here Beldin.
You're alloed to be wrong

I am on Coleman's side. Bea makes up
> shit about people and posts it here as if it were fact. That alone can
> make google searches for your name come up with shit that employers don't
> accept. She has said crap about me like "bre*master kills and eats babies
> for fun" and shit like that. She should go. I wouldn't mind if a stalker
> saw the posted address and came to her house and shot her while she was
> going for crisco-bat.

Dude, nobody knows who "brew" is from casual examination
If she's lying, you call her a liar.
You think the Willies haven't lied about me, often?
There's a difference between ripping her a new asshole here, and giving her
home address.

The former is fine, the latter beneath any rational person.

Of course I don't agree with everything she says, nor do I like everything
she posts. And she's the basis for an evil queen in my book. That doesn't
mean Coleman the Cocksucker should be speculating on her home address.
Worse, all he has is a username that anyone who's been to the supermarket
might come up with

I mean fuck, shithead might have sicked a whole bunch of crazies on a
completely innocent person

Of course, I'm biased. Willie the idiot posted my address, repeatedly, and
Skillz lives in my state

Beldin the Sorcerer

Mar 26, 2012, 6:00:13 PM3/26/12

On Mar 26, 2:29 pm, "brewmaster" <a1...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:

> Thanks William, I've been wanting that moron to leave for years now.
> She's one of the major factors contributing to the utter downfall of this
> group. Now please get rid of the other one (JiV).

As long as Jerry leaves me the fuck alone, I really don't care. I
argued with Jerry a lot when he first started posting, but I
eventually realized it was a waste of time. All I want to do is come
on this newsgroup and enjoy myself. There are lots of interesting,
intelligent people with whom I enjoy having conversations. But there
are a small number of total assholes here who have decided to make it
their life's mission to taunt and harass me and irritate me to the
max. You know who I am talking about -- scumbags like Clave, Maggot,
Doggy, and fffurken. I have tried ignoring them completely, but they
refuse to reciprocate and leave me the fuck alone. This type of
behavior is sociopathic and will get you locked up in the real world.
***
What Coleman the Cocksucker doesn't grasp is that I don't respond to his
every post, just the ones that are, well, full of shit

If he would refrain from posting insane horseshit, I'd never comment on
anything he wrote

brewmaster

Mar 26, 2012, 6:07:42 PM3/26/12
I've been trying this year to be much more civil here. As you said, there
are lots of people I enjoy talking to, and a few I really don't. I had a
"never respond to list" for awhile (you were on it) but I got so bored I
left the group. I like to read the group, so I came back. There are a
few people on this group who I do know personally, and see on a near daily
basis, that I met on the group. JiV has gotten a bit better, he was
spamming every thread so completely that none of them were readable.
Perhaps now that spring is here he is playing more golf.

--
Brew "part of the 100%" Master

Clave

Mar 26, 2012, 6:10:24 PM3/26/12
"Wilhelm Kuhlmann" <ramas...@gmail.com> wrote in message

<...>

> You know who I am talking about -- scumbags like Clave, Maggot,
> Doggy, and fffurken. I have tried ignoring them completely, but they
> refuse to reciprocate and leave me the fuck alone. This type of
> behavior is sociopathic...

Replying directly to your posts a total of three times in over two weeks is
sociopathic? Paranoid much?

Seriously, get the fuck over your vindictive, petty little self.

Jim

brewmaster

Mar 26, 2012, 6:08:53 PM3/26/12
LOLOL somebody ELSE in Portland decided to make a Zillow profile with that
particular name?

--
Brew "part of the 100%" Master

------

fffurken

Mar 26, 2012, 6:04:48 PM3/26/12
On Mar 26, 10:56 pm, Wilhelm Kuhlmann <ramashiv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> As long as Jerry leaves me the fuck alone, I really don't care.  I
> argued with Jerry a lot when he first started posting, but I
> eventually realized it was a waste of time.  All I want to do is come
> on this newsgroup and enjoy myself.  There are lots of interesting,
> intelligent people with whom I enjoy having conversations.  But there
> are a small number of total assholes here who have decided to make it
> their life's mission to taunt and harass me and irritate me to the
> max.  You know who I am talking about -- scumbags like Clave, Maggot,
> Doggy, and fffurken.

What was that? Did you just put me on yet another list to make a
derogatory comment about me to someone else?

Listen to me you fucking dummy, you start behaving yourself and I will
too. You have to be the most selfish thinking, precious asshole I have
ever encountered.

Beldin the Sorcerer

Mar 26, 2012, 6:18:57 PM3/26/12

"brewmaster" <a1...@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
Do we know she's in portland?

How?

bratt

Mar 26, 2012, 6:31:30 PM3/26/12
so no one even knew her name, and it is now published and her address. It
will be interesting if the house burns down, or she meets with an
unfortunate accident. Be sure that someone will be checking with
Ramashiva.

Wilhelm Kuhlmann

Mar 26, 2012, 6:33:01 PM3/26/12
On Mar 26, 2:42 pm, "bratt" <a890...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:

> He will never run out of ways.  Like Mary said, what if he is wrong?  He
> didn't just go to the whitepages, but had to do it through her IP which I
> doubt is an easy task.

No, Susan. I didn't do any of that.

> He is lower than low.

You should know that I am honored that you think that. I would be
really upset if you thought I was one of the good guys. You think
complete scumbags and nutcases like Chris McAdam and Kevin Coxen are
regular people, and that lying on RGP is OK, but telling the truth
about people is a terrible thing to do.

Don't you dare challenge me on this, you stupid cunt, or I will bury
you on this point. I have got the goods, and if you dare deny what I
am saying is true, I will post the proof that you are a demented old
hag to whom lying is natural and habitual.

By the way, let me just remind you that your BFF Maggot the Faggot
posted a poem dedicated to you explicitly urging you to kill me. His
claim that he was just talking about flaming me on RGP is transparent
bullshit. The words speak for themselves --

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.gambling.poker/msg/0fb5d9cb084c22b3

Do you believe in wars made of flame?
Do you believe in Truth?
Beat back his lies, his fault is untruth
The strength, it lies in you
Open fire, Let the flame-bolt burn
The demon can't survive for long
His defenses are down
He's just a lame clown
He can't survive your onslaught
My girl, sign on and draw a bead on
Ramashiva's hide
Every day he tries to lead astray
The fools who buy into his lies
His hate and despise, he ramps up his lies
You know what to do, defend with the truth
His legions of fiends
Can't survive in this scene
Avenging Angel
Avenging Angel
Fight well
Fight well
Avenging Angel
Avenging Angel
Slay Will
Slay Will
His empty claims seem out of joint
Against your wrath, so wild
Don't give up, don't give up
You can make him begone
His hate and dispise, he ramps up his lies
You know what to do, defend with the truth
His legions of fiends
Can't survive in this scene
Avenging Angel
Avenging Angel
Fight well
Fight well
Avenging Angel
Avenging Angel
Slay Will
Slay Will
Slay Ramashiva
Slay Ramashiva
Right now
Right Now
Slay Ramashiva
Slay Ramashiva
Right now
Right Now
Right Now

You do realize that suggesting to another person that they commit
murder is a felony, right? You do realize that "Slay Ramashiva Right
Now" is a suggestion that you kill me, right?

William Coleman (ramashiva)

brewmaster

Mar 26, 2012, 6:34:36 PM3/26/12
Abbie Johnson posted my name/address/info quite a few times. If somebody
wants to come to my house and confront me, go for it. I DO have a violent
criminal conviction on my record, unlike Coleman.

--
Brew "part of the 100%" Master

--------

brewmaster

Mar 26, 2012, 6:35:48 PM3/26/12
She has stated such many times.

--
Brew "part of the 100%" Master

Wilhelm Kuhlmann

Mar 26, 2012, 6:37:22 PM3/26/12
On Mar 26, 3:10 pm, "Clave" <clav...@the.monastery.com> wrote:

> Replying directly to your posts a total of three times in over two weeks is
> sociopathic?  Paranoid much?

I wasn't referring your behavior over the past two weeks, and you know
it. As usual, you display your trademark intellectual dishonesty.

William Coleman (ramashiva)

Beldin the Sorcerer

Mar 26, 2012, 6:40:32 PM3/26/12

On Mar 26, 2:42 pm, "bratt" <a890...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:

> He will never run out of ways. Like Mary said, what if he is wrong? He
> didn't just go to the whitepages, but had to do it through her IP which I
> doubt is an easy task.

No, Susan. I didn't do any of that.

> He is lower than low.

You should know that I am honored that you think that. I would be
really upset if you thought I was one of the good guys. You think
complete scumbags and nutcases like Chris McAdam and Kevin Coxen are
regular people, and that lying on RGP is OK, but telling the truth
about people is a terrible thing to do.

Don't you dare challenge me on this, you stupid cunt, or I will bury
you on this point. I have got the goods, and if you dare deny what I
am saying is true, I will post the proof that you are a demented old
hag to whom lying is natural and habitual.

By the way, let me just remind you that your BFF Maggot the Faggot
posted a poem dedicated to you explicitly urging you to kill me. His
claim that he was just talking about flaming me on RGP is transparent
bullshit. The words speak for themselves --

***
Only if you are a psychotic nutbag (which you certainly are)

A flame war on RGP is NOTHING like urging someone to kill you, Willie.,

If your reading comprehension is THAT bad, your IQ must be about 50

Your pathetic stupidity is, well, cause for alarm. Clearly you DO need to be
placed in a rest home
That's a SONG PARODY, by the way, shit for brains, not a poem
That means, among other things, that certain phrases and rythms are not
chosen by me.

YOU, by contrast, explicitly threatened to harm ME, more than once.
Now I accept that you are probably just fucking around on usenet, as you so
quaintly refer to your espousal of bullshit.

Others are less certain. I would suspect strongly that a large number of
people, most of whom are NOT regular readers of RGP, would be forwarding
those posts to the LVPD, if I were even to be hit by a bus, crossing the
street.
***
You do realize that suggesting to another person that they commit
murder is a felony, right? You do realize that "Slay Ramashiva Right
Now" is a suggestion that you kill me, right?
***
Not remotely, to the second half.

Slaying the demonspawn ramashiva is done right here in RGP, Willie.

The whole song is about a flame war. Any NON illiterate shit for brains
would grasp that at once.

Check into that rest home. Quickly, boy, the senility is getting worse

Beldin the Sorcerer

Mar 26, 2012, 6:42:29 PM3/26/12

"brewmaster" <a1...@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
But you don't DESERVE to have people do that, and if I saw it, I'm sure I
condemned it.

The only two people who truly deserve that are Willie and Jerry, both of
whom have bragged repeatedly that their entire lives are open books.

Beldin the Sorcerer

Mar 26, 2012, 6:43:18 PM3/26/12

"brewmaster" <a1...@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
You just said she lies

Any chance she saw the account on Zillow and decided to fuck with Willie by
saying that, and waiting for him to find it?

Clave

Mar 26, 2012, 6:52:33 PM3/26/12
"Wilhelm Kuhlmann" <ramas...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Horseshit.

Once again you demonstrate your completely unfounded sense of self-
importance.

Jim

Wilhelm Kuhlmann

Mar 26, 2012, 6:40:36 PM3/26/12
On Mar 26, 3:04 pm, fffurken <fffur...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> What was that? Did you just put me on yet another list to make a
> derogatory comment about me to someone else?

> Listen to me you fucking dummy, you start behaving yourself and I will
> too.

Of course you are lying. I have completely ignored you for extended
periods of time and your anklebiting and threadstalking only grew more
frenzied.

William Coleman (ramashiva)

bratt

Mar 26, 2012, 6:56:58 PM3/26/12
How do you look up someone, even a user name through zillow? If it is
that easy I take back my previous objections. I use zillow a lot, and see
anywhere to look up anything but anonymous property values.

Jerry - "This content is currently unavailavle" Feb 28, 5:53 pm

Steam - "Opened up right away for me" Feb 28, 6:50 pm

Susan - "no you didn't. don't lie. Jerry says its unavailable. Feb 28,
7:28 pm

Jerry - No "I" didn't say that. But then, this is just another in a long
list of you dodging by posting links, rather than addressins posts. Feb
29, 5:28 pm

bratt

Mar 26, 2012, 7:03:17 PM3/26/12
On Mar 26 2012 5:33 PM, Wilhelm Kuhlmann wrote:

> On Mar 26, 2:42 pm, "bratt" <a890...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:
>
> > He will never run out of ways.  Like Mary said, what if he is wrong?  He
> > didn't just go to the whitepages, but had to do it through her IP which I
> > doubt is an easy task.
>
> No, Susan. I didn't do any of that.

I just questioned someone how you can get that info through zillow. I use
zillow regularly and have never even seen a user name or a real name. if
it is that easy, I rescind my previous comments (and I wrote that in
response to someone else not in reaction to your threats.)

> > He is lower than low.
>
> You should know that I am honored that you think that.

Why thank you. I don't give a shit what you think.

>I would be
> really upset if you thought I was one of the good guys. You think
> complete scumbags and nutcases like Chris McAdam and Kevin Coxen are
> regular people, and that lying on RGP is OK, but telling the truth
> about people is a terrible thing to do.
>
> Don't you dare challenge me on this, you stupid cunt,

oooooooo the c word again. Now I'm hurt.

> You do realize that suggesting to another person that they commit
> murder is a felony, right? You do realize that "Slay Ramashiva Right
> Now" is a suggestion that you kill me, right?

LOL I never even saw that post, I never read it, and now it is my fault
it was posted?

> William Coleman (ramashiva)

Jerry - "This content is currently unavailavle" Feb 28, 5:53 pm

Steam - "Opened up right away for me" Feb 28, 6:50 pm

Susan - "no you didn't. don't lie. Jerry says its unavailable. Feb 28,
7:28 pm

Jerry - No "I" didn't say that. But then, this is just another in a long
list of you dodging by posting links, rather than addressins posts. Feb
29, 5:28 pm

fffurken

Mar 26, 2012, 7:03:52 PM3/26/12
On Mar 26, 11:40 pm, Wilhelm Kuhlmann <ramashiv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > What was that? Did you just put me on yet another list to make a
> > derogatory comment about me to someone else?
> > Listen to me you fucking dummy, you start behaving yourself and I will
> > too.
>
> Of course you are lying.  I have completely ignored you for extended
> periods of time and your anklebiting and threadstalking only grew more
> frenzied.

With that attitude you're never going to find out if I'm lying or not.

brewmaster

Mar 26, 2012, 7:11:23 PM3/26/12
Coleman obviously did look up an account in Portland named Bea Foroni,
that can't be disputed, right? I don't know exactly how he did it, but
you can't dispute that he did.

> Jerry - "This content is currently unavailavle" Feb 28, 5:53 pm
>
> Steam - "Opened up right away for me" Feb 28, 6:50 pm
>
> Susan - "no you didn't. don't lie. Jerry says its unavailable. Feb 28,
> 7:28 pm
>
> Jerry - No "I" didn't say that. But then, this is just another in a long
> list of you dodging by posting links, rather than addressins posts. Feb
> 29, 5:28 pm

BillB

Mar 26, 2012, 7:14:30 PM3/26/12
On 3/26/2012 2:46 PM, brewmaster wrote:

> I don't agree with you here Beldin. I am on Coleman's side. Bea makes up
> shit about people and posts it here as if it were fact. That alone can
> make google searches for your name come up with shit that employers don't
> accept.

Yet you had no qualms doing it to me, in spite of being asked several
times to stop. Go figure

BillB

Mar 26, 2012, 7:18:40 PM3/26/12
On 3/26/2012 1:50 PM, Wilhelm Kuhlmann wrote:

> Bitch Bea has been attacking me for years by making up the most
> degrading insulting nonsense about me she can think of and posting it
> as fact.

Never mind years...how about just the things she said about you
*yesterday*! I don't know what makes these submorons think they can
harass us day after day and get away with it forever.

Do you think mo and the others would have the balls to say 1% of the
nasty things they say to me if they weren't anonymous cowards hiding
behind an IP address? Of course not.

Wilhelm Kuhlmann

Mar 26, 2012, 7:19:51 PM3/26/12
On Mar 26, 4:03 pm, "bratt" <a890...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:

> I just questioned someone how you can get that info through zillow.  I use
> zillow regularly and have never even seen a user name or a real name.  if
> it is that easy, I rescind my previous comments (and I wrote that in
> response to someone else not in reaction to your threats.)

It's not rocket science, Susan. All I did was type [Bea Foroni] into
Google, and her Zillow page comes up as the second result.

By the way, for those who doubt that Bitch Bea lives in Portland, here
she is displaying her trademark rudeness and nastiness on a local
Portland discussion group --

http://www.portlandmercury.com/portland/Profile?oid=1648296

<snip>

> LOL  I never even saw that post, I never read it, and now it is my fault
> it was posted?

Where did I say it was your fault that it was posted? I am giving you
one more piece of evidence to add to the mountain of evidence I have
previously given you that your BFF Maggot the Faggot is a hateful POS.

William Coleman (ramashiva)

fffurken

Mar 26, 2012, 7:22:52 PM3/26/12
On Mar 27, 12:18 am, BillB <bo...@shaw1.ca> wrote:

> Never mind years...how about just the things she said about you
> *yesterday*!  I don't know what makes these submorons think they can
> harass us day after day and get away with it forever.

LOL @ Harassed by "submorons".

You just don't get it, do you Bill.

brewmaster

Mar 26, 2012, 7:26:36 PM3/26/12
And I stopped, removed it, and apologized, and have never done it again.
It was wrong, and I admitted it.

BillB

Mar 26, 2012, 7:34:25 PM3/26/12
On 3/26/2012 4:22 PM, fffurken wrote:

>> Never mind years...how about just the things she said about you
>> *yesterday*! I don't know what makes these submorons think they can
>> harass us day after day and get away with it forever.
>
> LOL @ Harassed by "submorons".
>
> You just don't get it, do you Bill.

I guess not. Why don't you explain it to me. How is a sustained campaign
of stalking, harassment and defamation against another individual, even
after you have been asked repeatedly to stop, acceptable behavior?

fffurken

Mar 26, 2012, 7:38:16 PM3/26/12
On Mar 27, 12:34 am, BillB <bo...@shaw1.ca> wrote:

> > LOL @ Harassed by "submorons".
>
> > You just don't get it, do you Bill.
>
> I guess not. Why don't you explain it to me.

I have never been harassed by a "submoron" on the internet in my life.
If you are truly intelligent, as you and ramashiva repeatedly claim,
deal with them rhetorically. If you can't, ignore them. If you're a
precious asshole, get you panties in a twist and threaten them.

Beldin the Sorcerer

Mar 26, 2012, 8:02:07 PM3/26/12

> How do you look up someone, even a user name through zillow? If it is
> that easy I take back my previous objections. I use zillow a lot, and see
> anywhere to look up anything but anonymous property values.
I don't see a search function either.

It's possible Coleman the Cocksucker DID use some other means, and used
Zillow to confirm it

Beldin the Sorcerer

Mar 26, 2012, 8:06:19 PM3/26/12

"brewmaster" <a1...@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
Yes, you can.
He might not have looked up the account. He might have tracked her IP
address or something more nefarious and got the address, threw it into
Zillow, then

bratt

Mar 26, 2012, 8:05:34 PM3/26/12
I did that, got a zillow page and it says "listing by her". How did you
make the jump to that being her? I had no idea this stuff was so easy.
I went even further and got her phone number.

All this amazes me - why someone would give a fuck about someones life off
of usenet. Unless I consider them friends, which I do with about 5
posters, I just don't care. Within the last week there was one more call
to planet, and in the past at least one call from Canada (which I highly
doubt was Dutch).

Jerry - "This content is currently unavailavle" Feb 28, 5:53 pm

Steam - "Opened up right away for me" Feb 28, 6:50 pm

Susan - "no you didn't. don't lie. Jerry says its unavailable. Feb 28,
7:28 pm

Jerry - No "I" didn't say that. But then, this is just another in a long
list of you dodging by posting links, rather than addressins posts. Feb
29, 5:28 pm

-----

Beldin the Sorcerer

Mar 26, 2012, 8:08:08 PM3/26/12

"Wilhelm Kuhlmann" <ramas...@gmail.com> wrote in message
***
With evidence like THAT, Willie will be in the alzhiemers ward quite soon

A song parody is not a death threat, shithead.

YOU write death threats

I do not.

Will in New Haven

Mar 26, 2012, 8:19:10 PM3/26/12
On Mar 26, 5:00 pm, "Beldin the Sorcerer" <Beldin...@verizon.net>
wrote:
> "Wilhelm Kuhlmann" <ramashiv...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Mar 26, 2:29 pm, "brewmaster" <a1...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:
>
> > Thanks William, I've been wanting that moron to leave for years now.
> > She's one of the major factors contributing to the utter downfall of this
> > group. Now please get rid of the other one (JiV).
>
> As long as Jerry leaves me the fuck alone, I really don't care.  I
> argued with Jerry a lot when he first started posting, but I
> eventually realized it was a waste of time.  All I want to do is come
> on this newsgroup and enjoy myself.  There are lots of interesting,
> intelligent people with whom I enjoy having conversations.  But there
> are a small number of total assholes here who have decided to make it
> their life's mission to taunt and harass me and irritate me to the
> max.  You know who I am talking about -- scumbags like Clave, Maggot,
> Doggy, and fffurken.  I have tried ignoring them completely, but they
> refuse to reciprocate and leave me the fuck alone.  This type of
> behavior is sociopathic and will get you locked up in the real world.
> ***
> What Coleman the Cocksucker doesn't grasp is that I don't respond to his
> every post, just the ones that are, well, full of shit
>
> If he would refrain from posting insane horseshit, I'd never comment on
> anything he wrote

I don't understand this. Who appointed you "responder to insane
horseshit." If you are rtih, you need to spread out among quite a few
newsgroups.

--
Will in New Haven

Will in New Haven

Mar 26, 2012, 8:17:42 PM3/26/12
On Mar 26, 4:58 pm, "Beldin the Sorcerer" <Beldin...@verizon.net>
wrote:
> "brewmaster" <a1...@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message

> > On Mar 26 2012 2:19 PM, Beldin the Sorcerer wrote:
>
> >> "Clave" <clav...@the.monastery.com> wrote in message

> >> Again, I hate it when I have to agree with Jimbo like this
>
> > I don't agree with you here Beldin.
>
> You're alloed to be wrong
>
>  I am on Coleman's side.  Bea makes up
>
> > shit about people and posts it here as if it were fact.  That alone can
> > make google searches for your name come up with shit that employers don't
> > accept.  She has said crap about me like "bre*master kills and eats babies
> > for fun" and shit like that.  She should go.  I wouldn't mind if a stalker
> > saw the posted address and came to her house and shot her while she was
> > going for crisco-bat.
>
> Dude, nobody knows who "brew" is from casual examination
> If she's lying, you call her a liar.
> You think the Willies haven't lied about me, often?
> There's a difference between ripping her a new asshole here, and giving her
> home address.
>
> The former is fine, the latter beneath any rational person.
>
> Of course I don't agree with everything she says, nor do I like everything
> she posts. And she's the basis for an evil queen in my book. That doesn't
> mean Coleman the Cocksucker should be speculating on her home address.
> Worse, all he has is a username that anyone who's been to the supermarket
> might come up with
>
> I mean fuck, shithead might have sicked a whole bunch of crazies on a
> completely innocent person
>
> Of course, I'm biased. Willie the idiot posted my address, repeatedly, and
> Skillz lives in my state

Just a second. I believe that people who wish to be anonymous on
Usenet have that right. And I believe that all the awful things Bea
did to Coleman come under the heading "typed at me." She has done
similar things to me, including screaming about my hideous, violent
threats to her on more civilized newsgroups. Where they ignored her.

So I don't think he is right to "out" her. But let's be serious. I
have had my real name and address on usenet and, before that, on
fidonet for decades and I am just as hateful as Bea or almost. Where
are all the crazies? Other than the one we buried back when we lived
over on White Street, no one has showed up yet.

Beldin the Sorcerer

Mar 26, 2012, 8:24:55 PM3/26/12

wrote:
Just a second. I believe that people who wish to be anonymous on
Usenet have that right. And I believe that all the awful things Bea
did to Coleman come under the heading "typed at me." She has done
similar things to me, including screaming about my hideous, violent
threats to her on more civilized newsgroups. Where they ignored her.

So I don't think he is right to "out" her. But let's be serious. I
have had my real name and address on usenet and, before that, on
fidonet for decades and I am just as hateful as Bea or almost. Where
are all the crazies? Other than the one we buried back when we lived
over on White Street, no one has showed up yet.
***
Usenet USED to be civilized.
Coleman's on it, and he's effing nuts

Skillz is nuts

Jerry may be nuts (though he's likely just a troll)

Point is, there are loads of people who don't post who read this drama, and
any one of THEM might be nuts

I've gotten stupid shit in the mail, because my address was posted here,
Snail Mail

Will in New Haven

Mar 26, 2012, 8:24:36 PM3/26/12
Just for the record. I say things to you fairly often that are pretty
damn unpleasant.

I am: William (usually Bill) Reich and I live at 20G Stonegate Circle
in Branford, CT.

I am not saying anything about you at present but I want you to have
that in your records if I ever (again? it may be that I have never
reached that level) say anything that sets you off.

Wilhelm Kuhlmann

Mar 26, 2012, 8:33:24 PM3/26/12
On Mar 26, 5:17 pm, Will in New Haven
That's nonsense. There is no right to privacy on the internet.
That's just wishful thinking. If you want privacy, stay off the
internet. I don't see any moral or legal argument for privacy on the
internet, especially for people like Bitch Bea and Maggot, who, until
they were outed, hid behind an anonymous screen names, while hurling
all sorts of lies, insults, and hate at other people.

Usenet is not an arena for flame wars between internet personas. That
is just Maggot's bullshit to justify his sociopathic behavior on this
newsgroup. Usenet is a communications medium for discussion between
actual live people. When you abuse your anonymity by poisoning the
medium with hate and lies, you forfeit all claim to any right of
privacy.

And when you tell libelous lies about people, as Bitch Bea and Maggot
have done many times, you are doing far more than typing at someone.
You are committing an illegal act and violating one of the most
fundamental laws of morality --

You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

William Coleman (ramashiva)

Wilhelm Kuhlmann

Mar 26, 2012, 7:54:42 PM3/26/12
Some of these guys, especially Maggot and fffurken, are so lacking in
self-awareness that they have no understanding of just how psychotic
and sociopathic their behavior is. For example, Maggot claims he
doesn't threadstalk me, he just corrects my bullshit when he thinks I
am wrong.

Of course, that is a provable lie. Even a cursory examination will
show that many of Maggot's replies to me don't correct anything. They
are just gratuitous insults, frequently including an explicit
reference to man on man sex.

William Coleman (ramashiva)

Will in New Haven

Mar 26, 2012, 8:39:42 PM3/26/12
My argument is not that there is a legal or moral right to privacy on
usenet. It is simply that anonymity is a tradition and that those who
choose to be anonymous ought generally be allowed to be so. Now, Bea's
offenses have caused you to decide that this case is beyond the
general. While I despise Bea, I disagree. I have seen much worse and
never seen much to be gained by outing them.

--
Will in New Haven

Beldin the Sorcerer

Mar 26, 2012, 8:42:55 PM3/26/12

"Will in New Haven" <bill....@taylorandfrancis.com> wrote in message
***
It's a calling. Though the R should be Refuter.

I have so little free time, and there is so much horseshit espoused here. I
couldn't go to another group

Beldin the Sorcerer

Mar 26, 2012, 8:46:07 PM3/26/12

<bill.re...@taylorandfrancis.com> wrote:

That's nonsense. There is no right to privacy on the internet.
That's just wishful thinking. If you want privacy, stay off the
internet. I don't see any moral or legal argument for privacy on the
internet, especially for people like Bitch Bea and Maggot, who, until
they were outed, hid behind an anonymous screen names, while hurling
all sorts of lies, insults, and hate at other people.
****
Another batch of lies from Coleman the Cocksucker

I don't hurl lies, and I surely don't hate people

Usenet is not an arena for flame wars between internet personas. That
is just Maggot's bullshit to justify his sociopathic behavior on this
newsgroup. Usenet is a communications medium for discussion between
actual live people. When you abuse your anonymity by poisoning the
medium with hate and lies, you forfeit all claim to any right of
privacy.
****
Ok, not only are you a mongoloid idiot, you are also a delusional fucking
moron AND a liar.

A self confessed troll knows that Usenet is not a medium for discussion.
That is the antithesis of trolling, little fucknut

Time for that rest home, Willie

And when you tell libelous lies about people, as Bitch Bea and Maggot
have done many times, you are doing far more than typing at someone.
You are committing an illegal act and violating one of the most
fundamental laws of morality --
***
I don't lie about you, Willie. though yet again, you lie about me

fffurken

Mar 26, 2012, 8:54:42 PM3/26/12
On Mar 27, 1:17 am, Will in New Haven
<bill.re...@taylorandfrancis.com> wrote:

> So I don't think he is right to "out" her. But let's be serious. I
> have had my real name and address on usenet and, before that, on
> fidonet for decades and I am just as hateful as Bea or almost. Where
> are all the crazies? Other than the one we buried back when we lived
> over on White Street, no one has showed up yet.

Indeed and Coleman's just another laughable keyboard warrior who makes
threats on the internet.

There are plenty of people who are more likely to suffer harm (and
never do) based on their internet activities than anyone on RGP.

However, that doesn't give Coleman a right to try to invade someone's
peace of mind, just because they talk smack. I think that's so
pathetically nasty. It irks me.

Wilhelm Kuhlmann

Mar 26, 2012, 9:04:08 PM3/26/12
On Mar 26, 5:39 pm, Will in New Haven
<bill.re...@taylorandfrancis.com> wrote:

> My argument is not that there is a legal or moral right to privacy on
> usenet. It is simply that anonymity is a tradition and that those who
> choose to be anonymous ought generally be allowed to be so. Now, Bea's
> offenses have caused you to decide that this case is beyond the
> general. While I despise Bea, I disagree. I have seen much worse and
> never seen much to be gained by outing them.

LOL. If Bitch Bea is true to her word, my actions caused her to leave
the newsgroup. That is a huge benefit in my book. Brewmaster agrees
with me, and I think it's likely many others do too.

As far as the usenet tradition of the right to anonymity is concerned,
that's all it is, a tradition. When I start posting to usenet, I make
no agreement, implicit or explicit, to conform to any tradition.

That's why people like Susan and Maggot, who wail about what a
terrible thing I have done in exposing Bitch Bea's identity, are
totally full of shit. They don't get to make the rules for what is
acceptable behavior on usenet.

And, if you notice, I don't just routinely go around trying to expose
the identity of anonymous posters. I outed, or participated in the
outing, of precisely three posters -- Maggot, Bitch Bea, and Doggy.

All three of these assholes had a long history of lying about me on
this newsgroup. That's what motivated me to expose their identity. I
figured that once they knew that I knew exactly who they were, they
would leave me the fuck alone. Especially since they all claim to
think i am a mentally deranged, violence prone nutcase. If they
actually think that, why in God's name would they continue to harass
and insult me after their identity is made public???

You reap what you sow. You sow the wind, you reap the whirlwind.

Maggot is so fucking stupid that he thinks he can still threadstalk
and harass me with impunity. Even after I made it pretty fucking
clear that his posting of my arrest record was the last straw.

Since you are his friend, I suggest you have a man to Maggot talk with
him and suggest to him that the most prudent course of action would be
to cool his jets and leave me the fuck alone.

William Coleman (ramashiva)

Jason Pawloski

Mar 26, 2012, 9:06:41 PM3/26/12
On Mar 26 2012 2:27 AM, Wilhelm Kuhlmann wrote:

> I am not 100% sure this is correct, but the evidence is pretty damn
> compelling --
>
> Kristin Jensen
> 6116 North Greeley Avenue
> Portland, Oregon 97217
>
> Let's see if Bitch Bea will confirm or deny.
>

> William Coleman (ramashiva)

Thank you for dropping docs on her and thank you for chasing her out of
here. Good luck on getting Clave too. He has mentioned he lives in
Washington, and he used to live in SLC if that helps at all.

--
RGP's Stupidest Poster by popular vote - 3/22/09 to 6/13/10

Jerry "The Savant" Sturdivant - making up a position for reality since
1926.

Jason Pawloski

Mar 26, 2012, 9:04:51 PM3/26/12
On Mar 26 2012 6:05 PM, bratt wrote:

> Within the last week there was one more call
> to planet, and in the past at least one call from Canada (which I highly
> doubt was Dutch).

Wait, what?

--
RGP's Stupidest Poster by popular vote - 3/22/09 to 6/13/10

Jerry "The Savant" Sturdivant - making up a position for reality since
1926.

fffurken

Mar 26, 2012, 8:56:05 PM3/26/12
On Mar 27, 12:54 am, Wilhelm Kuhlmann <ramashiv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Some of these guys, especially Maggot and fffurken, are so lacking in
> self-awareness that they have no understanding of just how psychotic
> and sociopathic their behavior is.  For example, Maggot claims he
> doesn't threadstalk me, he just corrects my bullshit when he thinks I
> am wrong.

You can add a week each time you lie about me in a derogatory way
making a post to someone else on RGP before I even consider ceasing
hostilities with you.

Wilhelm Kuhlmann

Mar 26, 2012, 9:14:12 PM3/26/12
On Mar 26, 6:06 pm, "Jason Pawloski" <a679...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:

> Thank you for dropping docs on her and thank you for chasing her out of
> here. Good luck on getting Clave too. He has mentioned he lives in
> Washington, and he used to live in SLC if that helps at all.

LOL. Clave is nothing more than an irritating gnat. Same with
fffurken. I would never waste even a minute to try to find out who
they are.

As I have stated several times before, there are only three truly evil
people on this newsgroup -- Maggot, Doggy, and Bitch Bea. I have
managed to be part of the outing of all three of them.

One down, two to go.

William Coleman (ramashiva)

Wilhelm Kuhlmann

Mar 26, 2012, 9:32:12 PM3/26/12
On Mar 26, 5:56 pm, fffurken <fffur...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> You can add a week each time you lie about me in a derogatory way
> making a post to someone else on RGP before I even consider ceasing
> hostilities with you.

Look. It's real simple. Simply state that you will not reply to any
of my posts or mention my name or even talk about me in your
conversations with others. I will reciprocate.

There is nothing to consider or decide. You are nothing to me but an
irritating gnat. It will be easy for me to keep this agreement. You
are totally obsessed with me to the point of clinical neurosis, so I
doubt you could keep such an agreement.

But I will give it a go if you will agree. Just say the word.

William Coleman (ramashiva)

fffurken

Mar 26, 2012, 9:42:51 PM3/26/12
An irritating gnat?

Fuck me, you're dumb.

2 weeks, then you get your wish. Unless you're going to mouth off more.

TruthSeeker

Mar 26, 2012, 9:50:25 PM3/26/12
This from a fellow who literally goes back years to dig up posts that he
can use to try to demean me, who quotes them without their context, and
who even thinks he's "outing" me in the process (despite others already
having guessed my name).

--
TruthSeeker

Wilhelm Kuhlmann

Mar 26, 2012, 9:51:05 PM3/26/12
On Mar 26, 6:42 pm, fffurken <fffur...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> An irritating gnat?

> Fuck me, you're dumb.

> 2 weeks, then you get your wish. Unless you're going to mouth off more.

Fuck you asshole. I made you an offer. Take it or leave it. I am
the one setting conditions here, not you. Maybe you haven't noticed,
but you have completely destroyed what ever shred of a reputation you
might have had with your meltdown over the last two days, which can
best be described as a temper tantrum by a cantankerous retarded
urchin.

You think Bradley wants anything to do with you, EVER??? I guarantee
you that if you ever tried to be buddy buddy with Bradley again, he
would react to you the same way he would react to a band of
importuning lepers.

William Coleman (ramashiva)

fffurken

Mar 26, 2012, 9:59:06 PM3/26/12
Me and Bradley were never buddy buddy but I do like him.

He may fuck with me in the future, that I have considered.

There is no point in talking with you about this any further. There
will be no agreement reached now. You just blew it.

Wilhelm Kuhlmann

Mar 26, 2012, 9:56:17 PM3/26/12
On Mar 26, 6:50 pm, TruthSeeker <TruthSee...@nospam.us> wrote:

> This from a fellow who literally goes back years to dig up posts that he
> can use to try to demean me, who quotes them without their context, and
> who even thinks he's "outing" me in the process (despite others already
> having guessed my name).

I suggest you familiarize yourself with the search function of Google
Groups. It's really easy to find stuff to make total fools out of
really stupid people like you and Susan.

You are way out of your league here. I suggest you find another
newsgroup, like alt.morons. As long as you continue to spew your
braindead bullshit here, people like Bradley, Pepe, and me will find
ways to expose you for the ignorant fool you are.

William Coleman (ramashiva)

Beldin the Sorcerer

Mar 26, 2012, 10:21:05 PM3/26/12

On Mar 26, 5:39 pm, Will in New Haven
<bill.re...@taylorandfrancis.com> wrote:

> My argument is not that there is a legal or moral right to privacy on
> usenet. It is simply that anonymity is a tradition and that those who
> choose to be anonymous ought generally be allowed to be so. Now, Bea's
> offenses have caused you to decide that this case is beyond the
> general. While I despise Bea, I disagree. I have seen much worse and
> never seen much to be gained by outing them.

LOL. If Bitch Bea is true to her word, my actions caused her to leave
the newsgroup. That is a huge benefit in my book. Brewmaster agrees
with me, and I think it's likely many others do too.

As far as the usenet tradition of the right to anonymity is concerned,
that's all it is, a tradition. When I start posting to usenet, I make
no agreement, implicit or explicit, to conform to any tradition.
****
So what?
You don't agree not to rant at everyone who comes into your home, either. We
can still point out you are being inappropriate

That's why people like Susan and Maggot, who wail about what a
terrible thing I have done in exposing Bitch Bea's identity, are
totally full of shit. They don't get to make the rules for what is
acceptable behavior on usenet.
***
Wow! You're in full mongoloid idiot mode!
Rules are already made, anal gland. Pointing out you violated them is easy

And, if you notice, I don't just routinely go around trying to expose
the identity of anonymous posters. I outed, or participated in the
outing, of precisely three posters -- Maggot, Bitch Bea, and Doggy.

All three of these assholes had a long history of lying about me on
this newsgroup. That's what motivated me to expose their identity. I
figured that once they knew that I knew exactly who they were, they
would leave me the fuck alone. Especially since they all claim to
think i am a mentally deranged, violence prone nutcase. If they
actually think that, why in God's name would they continue to harass
and insult me after their identity is made public???
***
Asshat, I didn't lie about you at all.
How deranged must you be?

I do not let bullies run my life

You reap what you sow. You sow the wind, you reap the whirlwind.

Maggot is so fucking stupid that he thinks he can still threadstalk
and harass me with impunity. Even after I made it pretty fucking
clear that his posting of my arrest record was the last straw.
***
Which of course, is yet another example of you lying

I didn't post your arrest record, shithead.
I asked you a question

Beldin the Sorcerer

Mar 26, 2012, 10:22:37 PM3/26/12

"Wilhelm Kuhlmann" <ramas...@gmail.com> wrote in message
***
There are three evil types : Two Willies and a Peepee

Feel free to leave any time

Beldin the Sorcerer

Mar 26, 2012, 10:26:36 PM3/26/12

"Wilhelm Kuhlmann" <ramas...@gmail.com> wrote in message
***
The three mongoloid idiots? Wow, dream team.....

Mossingen

Mar 26, 2012, 10:46:57 PM3/26/12
"Bea Forni" <wilm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I've been piggybacking off a neighbor's DSL. Now I'll probably have to sign
up for my own.
I apologize to anyone who may be hurt by my actions. BTW, my name is Wilma.

________________________

You're not a female. 20-something college kid most likely. You did this
schtick over at alt.ufc years ago, if memory serves.

Wilhelm Kuhlmann

Mar 26, 2012, 10:58:19 PM3/26/12
On Mar 26, 7:21 pm, "Beldin the Sorcerer" <Beldin...@verizon.net>
wrote:

> "Wilhelm Kuhlmann" <ramashiv...@gmail.com> wrote in message
I am not bound to obey any rules that I don't agree to obey, just
because some people agreed on rules for usenet posting. I have never
agreed to respect anyone's right to privacy or to keep the family
members of others out of the discussion. You don't get to make the
rules of the game I am playing. I do. If you don't like the rules I
play by, find someone else to play with.

> And, if you notice, I don't just routinely go around trying to expose
> the identity of anonymous posters.  I outed, or participated in the
> outing, of precisely three posters -- Maggot, Bitch Bea, and Doggy.

> All three of these assholes had a long history of lying about me on
> this newsgroup.  That's what motivated me to expose their identity.  I
> figured that once they knew that I knew exactly who they were, they
> would leave me the fuck alone.  Especially since they all claim to
> think i am a mentally deranged, violence prone nutcase.  If they
> actually think that, why in God's name would they continue to harass
> and insult me after their identity is made public???

> ***
> Asshat, I didn't lie about you at all.
> How deranged must you be?

You have lied about me hundreds of times, and I can prove that
assertion beyond ANY doubt in court if need be. We have been through
this many, many times and you continue to lie when you know there is a
mountain of irrefutable evidence that you have lied about me hundreds
of times.

You are a seriously sick pathological liar and should seek help.

> I do not let bullies run my life

I am not a bully, and I am not trying to run your life. I just want
you to leave me the fuck alone before this situation deteriorates even
further and winds up badly for both of us. Got that? I am ASKING you
to leave me the fuck alone. If you ignore my request and continue to
harass and threadstalk me, then you will be making it clear to
everyone that you are a full blown sociopath. This is not a fucking
game. This is not a flame war between internet personas. You had
better wake the fuck up while you still have the opportunity. This is
a confrontation between two real life human beings which has gone on
for years and has steadily deteriorated. I have tried and I continue
to try to put a stop to this confrontation, including going for long
periods of time without replying to you. But you just can't leave me
the fuck alone.

You are a seriously psychotic full-blown sociopath who should be
institutionalized.

> You reap what you sow.  You sow the wind, you reap the whirlwind.

> Maggot is so fucking stupid that he thinks he can still threadstalk
> and harass me with impunity.  Even after I made it pretty fucking
> clear that his posting of my arrest record was the last straw.

> ***
> Which of course, is yet another example of you lying

> I didn't post your arrest record, shithead.
> I asked you a question

You asked me a question AND you posted a link to my arrest record.
That is a fact. Everyone but you knows it is a fact. It is a fact I
could prove in court, if necessary. You can keep lying about this all
you want, but your lies won't change the facts.

This type of continued lying in the face of irrefutable proof that you
are lying is conclusive evidence that you ARE a pathological liar.

William Coleman (ramashiva)

brewmaster

Mar 26, 2012, 11:17:17 PM3/26/12
So, when I made a WSOP final table, and my real name etc was posted here,
and people followed my progress, I'm supposed to be proud of it, but if my
name and address is posted maliciously, I'm supposed to be upset? Come
on, once you post on the internet, your entire identity is available for
public consumption. Deal with it.

--
Brew "part of the 100%" Master

Beldin the Sorcerer

Mar 26, 2012, 11:18:06 PM3/26/12

wrote:

> That's why people like Susan and Maggot, who wail about what a
> terrible thing I have done in exposing Bitch Bea's identity, are
> totally full of shit. They don't get to make the rules for what is
> acceptable behavior on usenet.

> ***
> Wow! You're in full mongoloid idiot mode!
> Rules are already made, anal gland. Pointing out you violated them is easy

I am not bound to obey any rules that I don't agree to obey, just
because some people agreed on rules for usenet posting. I have never
agreed to respect anyone's right to privacy or to keep the family
members of others out of the discussion. You don't get to make the
rules of the game I am playing. I do. If you don't like the rules I
play by, find someone else to play with.
***
You are not bound to honor a social contract. That in no way prevents me, or
anyone else, from pointing out what a vile, disgusting sod you are for
violating that social contract. Just because I cannot make you play nice,
does not prevent me from pointing out you're an ass, when you don't.

> And, if you notice, I don't just routinely go around trying to expose
> the identity of anonymous posters. I outed, or participated in the
> outing, of precisely three posters -- Maggot, Bitch Bea, and Doggy.

> All three of these assholes had a long history of lying about me on
> this newsgroup. That's what motivated me to expose their identity. I
> figured that once they knew that I knew exactly who they were, they
> would leave me the fuck alone. Especially since they all claim to
> think i am a mentally deranged, violence prone nutcase. If they
> actually think that, why in God's name would they continue to harass
> and insult me after their identity is made public???

> ***
> Asshat, I didn't lie about you at all.
> How deranged must you be?

You have lied about me hundreds of times, and I can prove that
assertion beyond ANY doubt in court if need be. We have been through
this many, many times and you continue to lie when you know there is a
mountain of irrefutable evidence that you have lied about me hundreds
of times.
***
Um, no.
I don't lie about you. I may insult you, like for instance calling you a
mongoloid idiot.
Nobody thinks I mean you are, in literal fact, a mogoloid idiot.

You are a seriously sick pathological liar and should seek help.
***
You're far worse on your ebest day than I will ever be on the worst
imaginable day for me

> I do not let bullies run my life

I am not a bully, and I am not trying to run your life. I just want
you to leave me the fuck alone before this situation deteriorates even
further and winds up badly for both of us. Got that? I am ASKING you
to leave me the fuck alone. If you ignore my request and continue to
harass and threadstalk me, then you will be making it clear to
everyone that you are a full blown sociopath. This is not a fucking
game. This is not a flame war between internet personas. You had
better wake the fuck up while you still have the opportunity. This is
a confrontation between two real life human beings which has gone on
for years and has steadily deteriorated. I have tried and I continue
to try to put a stop to this confrontation, including going for long
periods of time without replying to you. But you just can't leave me
the fuck alone.
***
Willie, you tell people that they can fast for 40 days. That can get people
killed. Seriously. Dead. And when its pointed out, do you say "well, make
sure you do this under a doctor's care, and I was a very extreme case"? Fuck
no, you go all mystic and espouse horseshit.

We debate poker tournament theory and bankroll management and you actually,
really say you should be prepared to spend 10% of your total bankroll on the
buyin to a major tournament with a large field, advice that is not only
stupid, but dangerous.

You say you can consume all the juice you want and not gain weight, which is
insane.

You are a seriously psychotic full-blown sociopath who should be
institutionalized.
***
Not in the slightest. I'm not even bipolar, Willie.
I AM overly paternalistic. That's about the extent of my mental issues.

> You reap what you sow. You sow the wind, you reap the whirlwind.

> Maggot is so fucking stupid that he thinks he can still threadstalk
> and harass me with impunity. Even after I made it pretty fucking
> clear that his posting of my arrest record was the last straw.

> ***
> Which of course, is yet another example of you lying

> I didn't post your arrest record, shithead.
> I asked you a question

You asked me a question AND you posted a link to my arrest record.

***
I didn't post a link to your arrest record.
I posted a link to a web site purporting to have arrest information about
someone with your name, of which there were about 12 people that might have
been the person in question, even not allowing for people from out of town
visiting.
I did NOT believe the charges.... and in actual fact, you have stated the
site was inaccurate.
I got it from GOOGLE, something you, of course, just stated was fine and
dandy to use, as you harrass Bea

That is a fact. Everyone but you knows it is a fact. It is a fact I
could prove in court, if necessary. You can keep lying about this all
you want, but your lies won't change the facts.
***
You drunk?
You get up in court and swear under oath that YOU somehow know what I
believed when I ASKED a question, they'll send for the men in white coats.
Coleman, wise up. I did NOT think you capable of all those charges. I was
CERTAIN you couldn't be guilty of all that. It was supposed to be a shining
example of the SHIT someone can find using google... and ultimately you DID
make that point for me, when you finally claimed that hey, it WASN'T true

This type of continued lying in the face of irrefutable proof that you
are lying is conclusive evidence that you ARE a pathological liar.
***
Your idiotic claims that my obvious truth is a lie, because you are senile
and/or delusional is why you MUST get help

Beldin the Sorcerer

Mar 26, 2012, 11:20:52 PM3/26/12

> So, when I made a WSOP final table, and my real name etc was posted here,
> and people followed my progress, I'm supposed to be proud of it, but if my
> name and address is posted maliciously, I'm supposed to be upset? Come
> on, once you post on the internet, your entire identity is available for
> public consumption. Deal with it.

If YOU put your name out there, that's your choice.
Someone else does it, then no, that's against the rule.
I go further, and let people pull their real name back in.

When Pepe was signing everything by his real name, I used it. When he
stopped, so did I (once I noticed; I admit it may not have registered
immediately)

This is why Coleman's life is an open book.... he flat out SAID it was.

brewmaster

Mar 26, 2012, 11:27:41 PM3/26/12
On Mar 26 2012 8:20 PM, Beldin the Sorcerer wrote:

> "brewmaster" <a1...@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> > So, when I made a WSOP final table, and my real name etc was posted here,
> > and people followed my progress, I'm supposed to be proud of it, but if my
> > name and address is posted maliciously, I'm supposed to be upset? Come
> > on, once you post on the internet, your entire identity is available for
> > public consumption. Deal with it.
> >
> If YOU put your name out there, that's your choice.
> Someone else does it, then no, that's against the rule.
> I go further, and let people pull their real name back in.

In the case of the WSOP, I didn't put my name out there. I think Fell
did. I didn't mind though. Why would anybody mind?

> When Pepe was signing everything by his real name, I used it. When he
> stopped, so did I (once I noticed; I admit it may not have registered
> immediately)
>
> This is why Coleman's life is an open book.... he flat out SAID it was.

--
Brew "part of the 100%" Master

---

Wilhelm Kuhlmann

Mar 26, 2012, 11:30:09 PM3/26/12
On Mar 26, 8:17 pm, "brewmaster" <a1...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:

> So, when I made a WSOP final table, and my real name etc was posted here,
> and people followed my progress, I'm supposed to be proud of it, but if my
> name and address is posted maliciously, I'm supposed to be upset?  Come
> on, once you post on the internet, your entire identity is available for
> public consumption. Deal with it.

That's the whole fucking point. I don't have the technical expertise
to do it, but I believe there are people who can figure out who you
are once you post to usenet, even if you try to cover your tracks.

I can't figure out why people want to post anonymously in the first
place. it makes no sense to me. I have always used my real name
either in my handle or in my sig in every internet venue in which I
have posted

I have stated this before. As far as I am concerned there should be a
requirement to have an internet license to post on the internet, just
like you have to have a drivers license and license plates to drive a
car. When you go out in public, which is what the internet is, you
have NO right or expectation to privacy, and people DO have a right to
know who you are if you interact with them, especially if you harass,
libel, or insult them. in my scheme, the full identity of every
internet poster, including full verified street address, would be
available to EVERYONE at the click of a mouse.

It would make the whole internet, including usenet, MUCH more civil
and enjoyable for everyone.

William Coleman (ramashiva)

Clave

Mar 26, 2012, 11:42:33 PM3/26/12
"Wilhelm Kuhlmann" <ramas...@gmail.com> wrote in message

<...>

> It would make the whole internet, including usenet, MUCH more civil
> and enjoyable for everyone.

If everyone conducted themselves the way YOU think they should, we know.

The mating call of every true fascist.

Jim

fffurken

Mar 26, 2012, 11:43:44 PM3/26/12
On Mar 27, 4:30 am, Wilhelm Kuhlmann <ramashiv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have stated this before.  As far as I am concerned there should be a
> requirement to have an internet license to post on the internet, just
> like you have to have a drivers license and license plates to drive a
> car.  When you go out in public, which is what the internet is, you
> have NO right or expectation to privacy, and people DO have a right to
> know who you are if you interact with them, especially if you harass,
> libel, or insult them.  in my scheme, the full identity of every
> internet poster, including full verified street address, would be
> available to EVERYONE at the click of a mouse.

And the likelihood of that is nil so what's the point in saying it?
Why does everything have to be YOUR way?

Can't you deal with the real world?

Wilhelm Kuhlmann

Mar 27, 2012, 12:20:14 AM3/27/12
On Mar 26, 8:18 pm, "Beldin the Sorcerer" <Beldin...@verizon.net>
wrote:

> "Wilhelm Kuhlmann" <ramashiv...@gmail.com> wrote in message
No what I actually tell people is to NEVER attempt a long fast without
first completing MANY three-day and seven-day fasts. I am assuming
that I am dealing with adults who have the common sense to see a
doctor if they experience real distress. When people actually
undertake long fasts under my guidance, I routinely advise them to get
clearance from a doctor first, and to discontinue the fast and see a
doctor if they experience real distress.

All you have seen here is my advice to novice fasters about how to get
started. There is absolutely no danger to anyone in good health in
going on a three-day juice fast.

> We debate poker tournament theory and bankroll management and you actually,
> really say you should be prepared to spend 10% of your total bankroll on the
> buyin to a major tournament with a large field, advice that is not only
> stupid, but dangerous.

> You say you can consume all the juice you want and not gain weight, which is
> insane.

Everything you cite as me saying is correct, and I KNOW it is
correct. You disagree. So fucking what? You seriously think you are
going to change anyone's mind about what I am saying by posting your
laughable, easily debunked rebuttals, which I have chosen to ignore???

Get over yourself. This has absolutely nothing to do with your
wanting to alert people to statements i have made which you
erroneously believe are incorrect. This has everything to do with the
fact that I have repeatedly totally humiliated you on this newsgroup
and made you a laughingstock. I GUARANTEE you that even your
"friends", with one or two possible exceptions, view you with scorn
and derision.

> You are a seriously psychotic full-blown sociopath who should be
> institutionalized.

> ***
> Not in the slightest. I'm not even bipolar, Willie.
> I AM overly paternalistic. That's about the extent of my mental issues.

> > You reap what you sow. You sow the wind, you reap the whirlwind.
> > Maggot is so fucking stupid that he thinks he can still threadstalk
> > and harass me with impunity. Even after I made it pretty fucking
> > clear that his posting of my arrest record was the last straw.

> > ***
> > Which of course, is yet another example of you lying
> > I didn't post your arrest record, shithead.
> > I asked you a question

> You asked me a question AND you posted a link to my arrest record.

> ***
> I didn't post a link to your arrest record.

YES YOU DID. STOP LYING. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

It doesn't matter what you thought about the document you were
linking. The fact is, it WAS my arrest record, and you posted a link
to it for all of usenet to see.

> I posted a link to a web site purporting to have arrest information about
> someone with your name, of which there were about 12 people that might have
> been the person in question, even not allowing for people from out of town
> visiting.

> I did NOT believe the charges.... and in actual fact, you have stated the
> site was inaccurate.

> I got it from GOOGLE, something  you, of course, just stated was fine and
> dandy to use, as you harrass Bea

> That is a fact.  Everyone but you knows it is a fact.  It is a fact I
> could prove in court, if necessary.  You can keep lying about this all
> you want, but your lies won't change the facts.

> ***
> You drunk?
> You get up in court and swear under oath that YOU somehow know what I
> believed when I ASKED a question, they'll send for the men in white coats.
> Coleman, wise up. I did NOT think you capable of all those charges. I was
> CERTAIN you couldn't be guilty of all that. It was supposed to be a shining
> example of the SHIT someone can find using google...

This is all bullshit coverup. I don't believe you. Neither does
Bradley. I doubt there is anyone who believes you. You posted my
arrest record IMMEDIATELY after I posted Irish Mike's real name. It
was an obvious attempt at payback and to humiliate and embarrass me.

Your further lies about this matter are provable in court. YOU
provided a white pages link which showed there were only 10 William
Colemans in Las Vegas, and only ONE William P Coleman. That William P
Coleman lives at 5022 Ada Drive, and I can prove in court that you
knew that was my address. You are simply lying when you claim you
didn't know it was my arrest record.

You also lied when you claimed that I said the entire document was
correct and accurate. I never said any such thing. All I did was
answer your question and confirm that I was arrested on September 8,
2009. Your later argument is also nonsense -- that because my initial
reaction to the document didn't include an explicit statement that the
list of resulting charges was bogus, therefore I was stating the
entire document was accurate. That is complete nonsense, and any
lawyer would rip you to shreds on this point if he got you on the
stand.

> and ultimately you DID
> make that point for me, when you finally claimed that hey, it WASN'T true

I stated that the list of charges which resulted from the arrest was a
total fabrication. I also stated that I was arrested on September 8,
2009, as the document indicated.

It doesn't matter what you thought about the document, or whether you
believed it was my arrest record. The fact is, it WAS my arrest
record and you posted a link to it.

> This type of continued lying in the face of irrefutable proof that you
> are lying is conclusive evidence that you ARE a pathological liar.

> ***
> Your idiotic claims that my obvious truth is a lie, because you are senile
> and/or delusional is why you MUST get help

I don't need any help, but you sure as fuck do. I have explicitly
asked you to leave me the fuck alone and let this degenerating
confrontation be history. Yet you have chosen to continue the
confrontation, thereby showing you are a complete sociopath.

I am trying to disengage and end this confrontation, but you insist on
continuing.

Hopefully, Will Reich or someone else will convince you that your
current course of action is rash and foolish.

You reap what you sow. You sow the wind, you reap the whirlwind.

The record is clear that I am attempting to disengage and end this
prolonged confrontation, and that you are the one who insists in
prolonging it.

OK, I am done with you. I suggest you honestly describe this
situation to Kirsten and ask for her advice. Show her this thread and
let her read the posts. Let her see that I have repeatedly asked you
to leave me the fuck alone, but you won't do so.

I also suggest you seek counsel from Will Reich.

May God have mercy on your soul, because I sure as fuck won't.

William Coleman (ramashiva)

popinjay999

Mar 27, 2012, 1:15:46 AM3/27/12
On Mar 26, 9:20 pm, Wilhelm Kuhlmann <ramashiv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Get over yourself.  This has absolutely nothing to do with your
> wanting to alert people to statements i have made which you
> erroneously believe are incorrect.  This has everything to do with the
> fact that I have repeatedly totally humiliated you on this newsgroup
> and made you a laughingstock.

This has everything to do with his enormous ego problem and sense of
insecurity. No regular on this newsgroup is so blatantly insecure as
he is. No regular on this newsgroup has such an enormous ego problem
as he does.

Wilhelm Kuhlmann

Mar 27, 2012, 1:32:01 AM3/27/12
You must be mistaken. Maggot has stated uniquivocally that he has no
ego. Of course that implies that he is a completely enlightened being
permanently in a state of oneness with God.

Maggot also states that he does not hate anyone.

Maggot also states that he never gets angry when reading or posting to
usenet.

Maggot also states that nothing I say in my posts ever affects him in
the slightest.

The reality of course is that Maggot's level of anger and hate can be
accurately measured by the number of explicit references to man on man
sex. I believe the record was a 21-sentence post containing nine such
explicit references.

I apologize for breaking the boycott, but I wanted to make a sincere
attempt to convince Maggot that the best course of action for both of
us would be for him just to leave me the fuck alone. I also wanted to
get on the record that I repeatedly requested Maggot to just leave me
the fuck alone, but that he insisted on continuing to harass and
threadstalk me.

If worst comes to worst, I believe that a jury might look at this
evidence and conclude that Maggot got what he had coming.

Meanwhile, aren't you going to congratulate me for finally getting rid
of the wicked witch of the west? Or are you going to miss Bitch Bea?

William Coleman (ramashiva)

Clave

Mar 27, 2012, 1:37:24 AM3/27/12
"popinjay999" <paulpo...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
Lots to LOL about to-nite.

Jim

Wilhelm Kuhlmann

Mar 27, 2012, 1:36:25 AM3/27/12
On Mar 26, 10:37 pm, "Clave" <clav...@the.monastery.com> wrote:

> Lots to LOL about to-nite.

You should open another bag of Cheetos, Cheetos Dick.

William Coleman (ramashiva)

Clave

Mar 27, 2012, 1:54:38 AM3/27/12

> On Mar 26, 10:37 pm, "Clave" <clav...@the.monastery.com> wrote:
>
>> Lots to LOL about to-nite.
>
> You should open another bag of Cheetos, Cheetos Dick.

Back to the sandbox rhetoric so soon?

I expected better of an intellectual giant such as yourself.

I guess I win again.

Jim

popinjay999

Mar 27, 2012, 2:02:08 AM3/27/12
On Mar 26, 10:32 pm, Wilhelm Kuhlmann <ramashiv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I apologize for breaking the boycott, but I wanted to make a sincere
> attempt to convince Maggot that the best course of action for both of
> us would be for him just to leave me the fuck alone.  I also wanted to
> get on the record that I repeatedly requested Maggot to just leave me
> the fuck alone, but that he insisted on continuing to harass and
> threadstalk me.

I think a lot of RGPers who have been following this are honestly
asking themselves, "Is Beldin fucking crazy? He picks the most-likely-
to-be-dangerous RGPer and seems consumed by a desire to piss him
off." I mean it's not just people like me that wonders this about
Beldin, but I am sure just casual RGPers AND the RGPers who are
closest to Beldin are all asking themselves this. If Beldin really
needs to piss someone off, couldn't he choose a less-likely dangerous
person?

> If worst comes to worst, I believe that a jury might look at this
> evidence and conclude that Maggot got what he had coming.

I believe you're probably right even if it requires proof beyond a
reasonable doubt, but most CERTAINLY you are correct if it is merely a
preponderance of the evidence required.

> Meanwhile, aren't you going to congratulate me for finally getting rid
> of the wicked witch of the west?  Or are you going to miss Bitch Bea?

I don't know how to tell you this, but I actually kinda grew to accept
her. Yes, I know she was very strange and somewhat creepy, but she
grew on me. At first I must admit that she scared me a little, but
once I got to understand where she was coming from, kinda, I started
to appreciate her and enjoyed having her on the newsgroup. And I
think she liked me. Anyway, congrats on your diligence, but I think
I'm going to miss her.

popinjay999

Mar 27, 2012, 2:04:05 AM3/27/12
On Mar 26, 10:37 pm, "Clave" <clav...@the.monastery.com> wrote:

> Lots to LOL about to-nite.

I'm still laughing at your saying last week that you don't play much
poker because you have a job and a life. That was pretty cute, I
don't know if you were trying to be.

Clave

Mar 27, 2012, 2:11:07 AM3/27/12
"popinjay999" <paulpo...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
Nice try.

Jim

popinjay999

Mar 27, 2012, 2:21:05 AM3/27/12
On Mar 26, 11:11 pm, "Clave" <clav...@the.monastery.com> wrote:
> "popinjay999" <paulpopin...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
How come you and Bradley Sherman never seem to "talk" to each other?
Is there a reason that you two always post on different days?

Clave

Mar 27, 2012, 2:53:45 AM3/27/12

> On Mar 26, 11:11 pm, "Clave" <clav...@the.monastery.com> wrote:
>> "popinjay999" <paulpopin...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

>> > I'm still laughing at your saying last week that you don't play much
>> > poker because you have a job and a life. That was pretty cute, I
>> > don't know if you were trying to be.
>>
>> Nice try.
>
> How come you and Bradley Sherman never seem to "talk" to each other?

How come you never suck anyone's asshole as hard as you do Cole-Tard's?

> Is there a reason that you two always post on different days?

Do we? You're probably as full of shit about that as you are about most
other things, except perhaps for your Cole-Tard worship, which I'm convinced
is pretty icky and real, regardless of how many actual people you are.

Jim

BillB

Mar 27, 2012, 2:52:47 AM3/27/12
On 3/26/2012 1:59 PM, Wilhelm Kuhlmann wrote:

> What about the people who have already been hurt? You have conducted
> a years-long campaign to destroy my reputation on RGP.

Just the other day she falsely accused me of committing a serious
criminal offense. mo ran with that and then added on some nonsense about
me hating Jews. These people are lower than snakes....and always
anonymous cowards. Just publish their names, and they run for the hills
in horror. What are they so ashamed of?

> That is excellent news. This is the greatest public service I have
> ever performed.

I enjoyed Bea's writing on the issues. It's too bad that, like so many
here, she couldn't resist stooping to personal attacks when her ideas
where challenged. What a cunt.

Clave

Mar 27, 2012, 3:03:56 AM3/27/12
"BillB" <bo...@shaw1.ca> wrote in message

<...>

> I enjoyed Bea's writing on the issues. It's too bad that, like so many
> here, she couldn't resist stooping to personal attacks when her ideas
> where challenged. What a cunt.

I used to sort of respect you.

Jim

BillB

Mar 27, 2012, 3:02:05 AM3/27/12
And you are telling me this...why?

Clave

Mar 27, 2012, 3:17:54 AM3/27/12
"BillB" <bo...@shaw1.ca> wrote in message
Because in a public forum like this, there's no way to say it behind your
back.

Jim

BillB

Mar 27, 2012, 3:19:52 AM3/27/12
On 3/26/2012 6:50 PM, TruthSeeker wrote:

> This from a fellow who literally goes back years to dig up posts that he
> can use to try to demean me

Yes, I have a very good memory for some things. If you say something
today that contradicts something you said seven years ago, there's a
pretty good chance I'm going to call you on it. Lawyers call them prior
inconsistent statements. That is in no way stalking, harassment or
defamation.

I didn't even know you existed until you started to engage in vile
name-calling and sustained personal attacks against me.

, who quotes them without their context,

I didn't take anything you said out of context, you pathetic liar.

and
> who even thinks he's "outing" me in the process (despite others already
> having guessed my name).

Another lie.

fffurken

Mar 27, 2012, 3:11:43 AM3/27/12
On Mar 27, 7:52 am, BillB <bo...@shaw1.ca> wrote:

> > What about the people who have already been hurt?  You have conducted
> > a years-long campaign to destroy my reputation on RGP.
>
> Just the other day she falsely accused me of committing a serious
> criminal offense. mo ran with that and then added on some nonsense about
> me hating Jews. These people are lower than snakes....and always
> anonymous cowards. Just publish their names, and they run for the hills
> in horror. What are they so ashamed of?

Did they teach you to be offended in drama queen school?

Clave

Mar 27, 2012, 3:37:43 AM3/27/12
"fffurken" <fffu...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Bitch should get her money back.

Jim

BillB

Mar 27, 2012, 3:37:58 AM3/27/12
On 3/27/2012 12:17 AM, Clave wrote:

>>> I used to sort of respect you.
>>
>> And you are telling me this...why?
>
> Because in a public forum like this, there's no way to say it behind your
> back.

I have no respect for someone who thinks its okay to anonymously post
false, malicious and defamatory statements about ME on the internet,
just because she's mad that I didn't stick up for her when *someone
else* called her a cunt. For all she knew, I hadn't even seen it. I
don't think I was even involved in the thread. It had nothing to do with me.

What makes people think it's okay to libelm stalk and harass others,
just because they're hiding behind a thin cloak of anonymity? How does
that make it okay? Her singular goal was to upset Ramashiva, and you
could tell the more she succeeded, the more brazen she'd become. See how
fast she ran when her name was known? Why? She's not afraid of driving
cab in LA's worst neighborhoods, but she's afraid of taking personal
responsibility for her own words? How many times did Ramashiva tell her
to leave him alone? 10? 20? 30? 100? What kind of person engages in that
kind of campaign of terror against a 67-year-old man (aside from Beldin)?

Those are the people I don't respect.

BillB

Mar 27, 2012, 3:41:38 AM3/27/12
On 3/27/2012 12:11 AM, fffurken wrote:

> Did they teach you to be offended in drama queen school?

So you can't rub two brain cells together and figure out why I wouldn't
want an internet search of my name turning up allegations of criminal
behavior?

That is how the anonymous internet cowards think. Textbook.

Why don't you put YOUR name out there if it's no big deal? What are YOU
afraid of?

It is loading more messages.