Bea Foroni Report (by Oregon Enforcement Bureau)

Oregon Enforcement Bureau

Jul 16, 2013, 4:21:35 PM7/16/13

Oregon Enforcement Bureau has been retained by certain rec.gambling.poker members to look into and report on the identity and background of a member posting as ‘Bea Foroni’ Here is a brief synopsis of our findings.

=================================

Alias: Bea Foroni

Real name: Kristin Jensen

Age: mid 50's

Race: Negro

Political Affiliation: Democrat

Estimated IQ: 86

Home Address: William’s Avenue neighborhood - North Portland

6116 North Greeley Avenue
Portland, Oregon 97217

Recent Residence Photograph: http://oi43.tinypic.com/2uoie1g.jpg

Phone Number: [on request only]

==================================

Please contact out office if further action is required or to request a price list.

Oregon Enforcement Bureau

Observant Lurker

Jul 16, 2013, 6:55:05 PM7/16/13
You forgot to mention, how many years of schooling, if any, did she have?
maybe through the 5th or 6th grade?

mo_ntresor

Jul 17, 2013, 10:42:59 AM7/17/13
looks like beefaroni could use some landscaping help.

mo_ntresor

Proud Republican

Jul 18, 2013, 4:32:11 PM7/18/13
That is a very bad neighborhood. I hope she has a concealed carry permit.

wilm...@gmail.com

Jul 18, 2013, 5:40:12 PM7/18/13
On Tuesday, July 16, 2013 1:21:35 PM UTC-7, Oregon Enforcement Bureau wrote:
> Oregon Enforcement Bureau has been retained by certain rec.gambling.poker members to look into and report on the identity and background of a member posting as ‘Bea Foroni’ Here is a brief synopsis of our findings.

Cutting the crap.

First all, I know exactly who you are. You ain't as slick as you think you are.

Second, my first name is Wilma. I don't live at that address. You are involving a totally innocent person. Why be so stupid? If something were to happen, you'd be to blame.

You want to contact me? There is my e-mail address. Want to be brave? I'll meet with you. Don't forget, I am a person of the streets, you may have never dealt with anyone as tough as me. But c'mon, do it, you pussy.

ramashiva

Jul 18, 2013, 7:19:22 PM7/18/13
On Thursday, July 18, 2013 2:40:12 PM UTC-7, wilm...@gmail.com wrote:

> First all, I know exactly who you are.

I doubt you do. The IP address of the OP shows the ISP is AT&T Wi-Fi Services, formerly Wayport. Wayport provides wi-fi hotspots at over 40,000 locations at hotels, airports, and retail establishments like Starbucks.

Please explain how you know exactly who made the OP? The email address is igots...@gmx.com, suggesting that Kevin Coxen made the post, but email addresses are easily spoofed.

Just for laughs, who do you think made the OP?

I hope you don't think I posted the OP. I had nothing to do with that post, other than that the OP used the name and address I originally posted last year. The address was based on a Zillow posting (since deleted) made by Bea Foroni. The name was based on property records showing Kristin Jensen as the owner of 6116 North Greeley Avenue.

Here is my post outing your true identity --

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/rec.gambling.poker/fQZDHcHA_QM%5B1-25-false%5D

In that thread, you said --

"I promise this will be my last post on USENET. Too many nuts to feel safe."

So why are you still posting?

> You ain't as slick as you think you are.

> Second, my first name is Wilma. I don't live at that address.

Really? I'm sure it's just a coincidence that your email address is --

wilm...@gmail.com

But you don't live at 6116 North Greeley Avenue. Really?

William Coleman (ramashiva)

fffurken1

Jul 18, 2013, 9:50:39 PM7/18/13
Why are you?

In coutless threads (and so it happens) in pictures, you have proven
yourself to be a fat, dumb, delusional piece of shit.

So what the fuck is your point, exactly, mutherfucker?

brewmaster

Jul 18, 2013, 10:28:32 PM7/18/13
It was pointed out to me recently that "Wilma" or "Bea" or whatever outed
himself on another newsgroup as a gay man. He/she is just a whiny little
bitch fraud.

fffurken1

Jul 18, 2013, 10:57:05 PM7/18/13
Hilarious.

Weak-minded misogynistic alcoholic idiot backs up the fat dumb delusional
piece of shit troll.

You guys should get a room, you know that? Oh wait, you did! How did that
work out for ya?

brewmaster

Jul 18, 2013, 11:31:56 PM7/18/13
OED defines you posting this as the definition of PKB.

fffurken1

Jul 19, 2013, 12:03:45 AM7/19/13
You can put that in English anytime you want.

Proud Republican

Jul 19, 2013, 2:36:46 AM7/19/13
The Oxford English Dictionary defines your post as the definition of the ‘Pot Calling the Kettle Black’.

fffurken1

Jul 19, 2013, 8:26:42 AM7/19/13
OIC.

Alcholic I've admitted to but as I think brew proves, there are varying
degrees of alcoholism.

Weak-minded misogynistic idiot I am not, so that's a fail.

Why is a race-baiting moron even posting at me? Seriously, get the fuck
out of here.

TruthSeeker

Jul 19, 2013, 11:21:11 AM7/19/13
On 19/7/13 6:26 AM, fffurken1 wrote:

> Alcholic I've admitted to but as I think brew proves, there are varying
> degrees of alcoholism.
>
> Weak-minded misogynistic idiot I am not, so that's a fail.

"O wad some Pow'r the giftie gie us
To see oursels as ithers see us!
It wad frae mony a blunder free us,
An' foolish notion:"

-- Robert Burns

--
TruthSeeker

"On the Internet, no one knows you're a dog."

fffurken1

Jul 19, 2013, 11:39:39 AM7/19/13
On Jul 19 2013 5:21 PM, TruthSeeker wrote:

> On 19/7/13 6:26 AM, fffurken1 wrote:
>
> > Alcholic I've admitted to but as I think brew proves, there are varying
> > degrees of alcoholism.
> >
> > Weak-minded misogynistic idiot I am not, so that's a fail.
>
> "O wad some Pow'r the giftie gie us
> To see oursels as ithers see us!
> It wad frae mony a blunder free us,
> An' foolish notion:"

I just want to let you know, Truthseeker, that your poem meant absolutely
nothing to me beyond your constant and tiresome cliche of "There are none
so blind..." etc.

Try and find (you should really say "try to") a better way to express
yourself so I can understand you better. If you can.

Proud Republican

Jul 19, 2013, 11:47:12 AM7/19/13
On Friday, July 19, 2013 5:26:42 AM UTC-7, fffurken1 wrote:

> OIC.
>

> Alcholic I've admitted to but as I think brew proves, there are varying
>
> degrees of alcoholism.
>

> Weak-minded misogynistic idiot I am not, so that's a fail.
>

> Why is a race-baiting moron even posting at me? Seriously, get the fuck
>
> out of here.

You’re welcome. Use your killfile (if you know how).

I know some people are annoyed by the truth when they don’t like it. Kind of like the people blocking traffic, smashing windows, and sometimes people because they don’t like the 'correct' verdict.

da pickle

Jul 19, 2013, 11:50:44 AM7/19/13
He confused you with Clave ... who showed some serious insight with his
Algonquin comment. I wonder if he is familiar with "Harpo Speaks"?

fffurken1

Jul 19, 2013, 12:08:53 PM7/19/13
On Jul 19 2013 5:47 PM, Proud Republican wrote:

> On Friday, July 19, 2013 5:26:42 AM UTC-7, fffurken1 wrote:
>
> > OIC.
> >

> > Alcholic I've admitted to but as I think brew proves, there are varying
> >
> > degrees of alcoholism.
> >

> > Weak-minded misogynistic idiot I am not, so that's a fail.
> >

> > Why is a race-baiting moron even posting at me? Seriously, get the fuck
> >
> > out of here.
>
> You’re welcome.

Did I say "Thanks"?

No, I don't think I did say that, if I had of, you would have legitimately
been able to use the response - "You're welcome". So that's another fail
on your part.

Btw, I can think of at least two instances, or two individuals, who you
have been quite succesful with in your race-baiting on RGP ;

1. susan (AKA bratt, AKA brattt)
2. Truthseeker (AKA Joe Long)

Both of those people reacted in the exact same way, they said - "Well,
what exactly did Proud Republican say that's wrong?".

lol Well done I guess.

fffurken1

Jul 19, 2013, 12:10:25 PM7/19/13
Shut up pickle.

TruthSeeker

Jul 19, 2013, 3:13:34 PM7/19/13
On 19/7/13 10:08 AM, fffurken1 wrote:
> On Jul 19 2013 5:47 PM, Proud Republican wrote:

>> You’re welcome.
>
> Did I say "Thanks"?
>
> No, I don't think I did say that, if I had of, you would have legitimately
> been able to use the response - "You're welcome". So that's another fail
> on your part.
>
> Btw, I can think of at least two instances, or two individuals, who you
> have been quite succesful with in your race-baiting on RGP ;
>
> 1. susan (AKA bratt, AKA brattt)
> 2. Truthseeker (AKA Joe Long)
>
> Both of those people reacted in the exact same way, they said - "Well,
> what exactly did Proud Republican say that's wrong?".

No, I did not. But that never stops you.

> lol Well done I guess.

fffurken1

Jul 19, 2013, 3:34:45 PM7/19/13
On Jul 19 2013 9:13 PM, TruthSeeker wrote:

> On 19/7/13 10:08 AM, fffurken1 wrote:
> > On Jul 19 2013 5:47 PM, Proud Republican wrote:

> >> You’re welcome.
> >
> > Did I say "Thanks"?
> >
> > No, I don't think I did say that, if I had of, you would have legitimately
> > been able to use the response - "You're welcome". So that's another fail
> > on your part.
> >
> > Btw, I can think of at least two instances, or two individuals, who you
> > have been quite succesful with in your race-baiting on RGP ;
> >
> > 1. susan (AKA bratt, AKA brattt)
> > 2. Truthseeker (AKA Joe Long)
> >
> > Both of those people reacted in the exact same way, they said - "Well,
> > what exactly did Proud Republican say that's wrong?".
>
> No, I did not. But that never stops you.

Yes you did, you bald faced liar (chortle).

VegasJerry

Jul 19, 2013, 4:05:52 PM7/19/13
LOL @ "Oregon Enforcement Bureau."
(And the fools that fell for it).

Proud Republican

Jul 19, 2013, 6:37:06 PM7/19/13
On Friday, July 19, 2013 9:08:53 AM UTC-7, fffurken1 wrote

> Btw, I can think of at least two instances, or two individuals, who you
> have been quite succesful with in your race-baiting on RGP ;

> 1. susan (AKA bratt, AKA brattt)
> 2. Truthseeker (AKA Joe Long)
> Both of those people reacted in the exact same way, they said - "Well,

< what exactly did Proud Republican say that's wrong?".

> lol Well done I guess.

It seems like you’ve responded to me more than anyone else. All anyone is asking is can you refute any statements. Of course you can’t. What exactly have I said that was wrong? Lot’s of people are asking. Why not just admit I'm right but boo-hoo you don't like the facts?

Bill Vanek

Jul 19, 2013, 8:29:43 PM7/19/13
On Fri, 19 Jul 2013 13:05:52 -0700 (PDT), VegasJerry <jer...@cox.net>
wrote:

>LOL @ "Oregon Enforcement Bureau."
>(And the fools that fell for it).

And those that just figured it out after only a few days.

TruthSeeker

Jul 20, 2013, 12:26:02 AM7/20/13
So prove it. Quote where I did (the full post).

Pepe Papon

Jul 20, 2013, 12:59:58 AM7/20/13
On Fri, 19 Jul 2013 09:21:11 -0600, TruthSeeker
<Truth...@nof-nspam.us> wrote:

>On 19/7/13 6:26 AM, fffurken1 wrote:
>
>> Alcholic I've admitted to but as I think brew proves, there are varying
>> degrees of alcoholism.
>>
>> Weak-minded misogynistic idiot I am not, so that's a fail.
>
>"O wad some Pow'r the giftie gie us
>To see oursels as ithers see us!
>It wad frae mony a blunder free us,
>An' foolish notion:"
>
>-- Robert Burns

http://tinyurl.com/n8vg8ce

HTH
--

Pepe Papon

fffurken1

Jul 20, 2013, 1:07:17 AM7/20/13
On Jul 20 2013 12:37 AM, Proud Republican wrote:

> On Friday, July 19, 2013 9:08:53 AM UTC-7, fffurken1 wrote
>
> > Btw, I can think of at least two instances, or two individuals, who you
> > have been quite succesful with in your race-baiting on RGP ;
>
> > 1. susan (AKA bratt, AKA brattt)
> > 2. Truthseeker (AKA Joe Long)
> > Both of those people reacted in the exact same way, they said - "Well,
> >
> < what exactly did Proud Republican say that's wrong?".
> >
> > lol Well done I guess.
>
> It seems like you’ve responded to me more than anyone else. All anyone is
asking is can you refute
> any statements. Of course you can’t.

Well, for starters, the riots you were hoping for simply haven't
materialised.

You can (desperately) search the internet for an arrest here, a broken
window there, but the fact remains that hordes of enraged murderous
negroes have not rioted!

LOL! You must be so disappointed.

fffurken1

Jul 20, 2013, 3:44:04 AM7/20/13
You're citing me for a cite? lol, typical.

Would this be like the last time I provided a cite to prove that you're a
liar? When you said that you did not believe that murders would continue
unabated in the absence of firearms and then I found the post in which you
said the exact fucking opposite? And then after that, you wriggled and
squirmed to the point that even Maggot himself would blush?

Laugh my fucking ass off!

OK, there is a 1-5% chance that it wasn't you I made a mental note of
saying, in about as many words, "What exactly did Proud Republican say
that's wrong?"

But how the fuck am I supposed to find that post now? I might be able to,
but I probably won't. I guess that makes you think you've won huh.

brattt

Jul 20, 2013, 9:39:02 AM7/20/13
I just re-read the thread and don't see anyone who thought it was real, so
I am not sure who Jerry thinks are the fools that fell for it.

On Jul 9 2013 11:05 PM, BillB wrote:
I have megalomaniacal tendencies and a low IQ.

Bill Vanek

Jul 20, 2013, 12:16:29 PM7/20/13
On Sat, 20 Jul 2013 06:39:02 -0700, "brattt" <af3...@webnntp.invalid>
wrote:

>On Jul 19 2013 7:29 PM, Bill Vanek wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 19 Jul 2013 13:05:52 -0700 (PDT), VegasJerry <jer...@cox.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >LOL @ "Oregon Enforcement Bureau."
>> >(And the fools that fell for it).
>>
>> And those that just figured it out after only a few days.
>

>I just re-read the thread and don't see anyone who thought it was real, so
>I am not sure who Jerry thinks are the fools that fell for it.

Yeah - "fools" was a self-reference for Jerry.

Proud Republican

Jul 20, 2013, 6:57:13 PM7/20/13
You don't have to desperately search the internet. Just Google it. There have been many arrests and at least 4 instances where a group of blacks beat up a lone white or Hispanic and said 'This is for Trayvon' (in front of witnesses). Trying to play it down as 'less than expected' violence is silly. There shouldn't be any violence or vandalism at all.

People should respect the verdict and that includes white people. Six people took weeks out of their lives (sequestered) to do their civic duty. They weighed and debated the evidence for 16 hours and came up with a verdict. It was the correct verdict. They probably got paid about $10 per day. People should respect their decision and move on.

Even those protests that don't turn violent are disgusting. Lynch mobs. And I'm not a racist. I dislike white morons just as much as I dislike black morons.

Proud Republican

Jul 20, 2013, 7:09:57 PM7/20/13
On Saturday, July 20, 2013 6:39:02 AM UTC-7, brattt wrote:
> On Jul 19 2013 7:29 PM, Bill Vanek wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 19 Jul 2013 13:05:52 -0700 (PDT), VegasJerry <jer...@cox.net>
>
> > wrote:
> >

> > >LOL @ "Oregon Enforcement Bureau."
>
> > >(And the fools that fell for it).
>

> > And those that just figured it out after only a few days.
>
> I just re-read the thread and don't see anyone who thought it was real, so
>
> I am not sure who Jerry thinks are the fools that fell for it.

I'm afraid I fell for it. I was going to see how much it would cost to have Kristin slapped around a little but when I called Oregon information there was no listing.

fffurken1

Jul 20, 2013, 10:42:41 PM7/20/13
On Jul 21 2013 12:57 AM, Proud Republican wrote:

> And I'm not a racist.

No, you're a fucking comedian.

TruthSeeker

Jul 21, 2013, 4:15:22 PM7/21/13
"I am not a crook."

-- Richard Nixon

VegasJerry

Jul 22, 2013, 10:57:35 AM7/22/13

.
.> I just re-read the thread and don't see anyone who thought it was
> real, so I am not sure who Jerry thinks are the fools that fell for it.

"I'm not sure," being your usual key statement.

They don’t get no S than SS

VegasJerry

Jul 22, 2013, 11:00:30 AM7/22/13
On Saturday, July 20, 2013 4:09:57 PM UTC-7, Proud Republican wrote:
> On Saturday, July 20, 2013 6:39:02 AM UTC-7, brattt wrote:
> > On Jul 19 2013 7:29 PM, Bill Vanek wrote:

> > > And those that just figured it out after only a few days.
> >
> > I just re-read the thread and don't see anyone who thought it was real, so
> >
> > I am not sure who Jerry thinks are the fools that fell for it.

.
.> I'm afraid I fell for it. I was going to see how much it would cost to have
> Kristin slapped around a little but when I called Oregon information there was no listing.

SS did too. So what'd you learn from this, SS?

** Oh, wait, SS doesn't answer questions that embarrass her