Ping BillB

Irish Ranger

Sep 7, 2016, 3:29:06 PM9/7/16
On Wednesday, September 7, 2016 at 3:02:48 AM UTC-4, BillB wrote:
> ...that African-American college students are now *ASKING* for segregation!
>
> California State University Los Angeles is just the latest university or
> college to accept the demands of Black student unions to create a "safe
> space for Black...students to congregate, connect, and learn from each
> other.”

ROFLMAO! Does the hypocrisy of this absurd situation ever dawn on you BillB?
Black students demand segregated space so they can feel safe from whites - and they get it.
Never mind that in 90% of the cases of inter-racial crime in America, the victims are white.

But if white students were to ask for segregated space so they can feel safe from blacks -
they'd be denounced as bigots and racists. Blacks would be bused in from all over the country
and there would be race riots, vandalism, burning and looting all over that college campus and the
surrounding area!

Irish Mike

In Obama’s America racism only comes in one color, and that color
Is always white.

Bea Foroni

Sep 8, 2016, 12:11:06 AM9/8/16
On Wednesday, September 7, 2016 at 12:29:06 PM UTC-7, Irish Ranger wrote:

> Irish Mike
>
> In Obama’s America racism only comes in one color, and that color
> Is always white.

How has 'black racism' ever affected you? denied housing, education, a loan, healthcare? basic service, a job? What? Do tell.

Do you have black people in Ireland? That's a country I hardly ever think about.

risky biz

Sep 8, 2016, 1:47:28 AM9/8/16
He sees them on television and feels oppressed.

BillB

Sep 8, 2016, 4:12:16 AM9/8/16
On 07/09/2016 12:28 PM, Irish Ranger wrote:

> On Wednesday, September 7, 2016 at 3:02:48 AM UTC-4, BillB wrote:

>> ...that African-American college students are now *ASKING* for segregation!
>>
>> California State University Los Angeles is just the latest university or
>> college to accept the demands of Black student unions to create a "safe
>> space for Black...students to congregate, connect, and learn from each
>> other.”
>
> ROFLMAO! Does the hypocrisy of this absurd situation ever dawn on you BillB?
> Black students demand segregated space so they can feel safe from whites - and they get it.
> Never mind that in 90% of the cases of inter-racial crime in America, the victims are white.

Do you have any data on how many of those white victims were victimized
by university-educated blacks? I suspect it's a *dramatically* lower
number. So we aren't really talking about the same group of people, are we?

The real irony is that:

1)you lump all black people into the same category, which is pretty much
one of the definitions of a racist. It's people like you who
automatically think "black=>criminal" from whom these black students
want isolation. They're sick of it. In fact, your casual and
free-flowing racist generalizations are a perfect example of the
microaggressions these students face on a daily basis.

2)the white victims of black crime of whom you speak are being
victimized primarily by those blacks most affected by many, many
generations of crushing white racism and vast social inequality. Those
blacks who *have* managed to break away from white oppression through a
combination of exceptional talent, superhuman effort, and, God forbid,
in some cases, affirmative action, don't really pose much of a threat to
the "white people", do they? Maybe the solution is to just stop the
oppression for ALL blacks, instead of just some? Wouldn't that give you
the outcome you're looking for?

> But if white students were to ask for segregated space so they can feel safe from blacks -
> they'd be denounced as bigots and racists.

White students already own a segregated space so they can feel safe from
blacks. It's called America's suburbs. It's the biggest safe space in
the world. Poor blacks, on the other hand, are herded into dilapidated
urban slums and food deserts where they are immersed in crime and
hopelessness. Out of sight, out of mind. These people are nothing to you
but murder statistics, and it shows.

fffurken

Sep 8, 2016, 9:23:06 AM9/8/16
On Thursday, September 8, 2016 at 9:12:16 AM UTC+1, BillB wrote:

> White students already own a segregated space so they can feel safe from
> blacks. It's called America's suburbs. It's the biggest safe space in
> the world. Poor blacks, on the other hand, are herded into dilapidated
> urban slums and food deserts where they are immersed in crime and
> hopelessness. Out of sight, out of mind. These people are nothing to you
> but murder statistics, and it shows.

lol You said the exact same thing about self-segregating, ghetto/no go zone forming Muslims living in the West, you even cited Shamnesty International (chortle).

Here's an idea, stop reading silly communist propaganda, stop fixating over racism which doesn't exist (i.e. your PROFOUND racism phobia) and join us in the real world

MarkDoubt

Sep 8, 2016, 10:04:10 AM9/8/16
My irony meter exploded on your "irony" post Bill! Kudos! For those of us who read you for the entertainment value this post is priceless, thank you!

BillB

Sep 8, 2016, 10:18:13 AM9/8/16
On 08/09/2016 7:04 AM, MarkDoubt wrote:

> My irony meter exploded on your "irony" post Bill! Kudos! For those of us who read you for the entertainment value this post is priceless, thank you!

Entertainment? You should be reading my posts for the opportunity to
learn basic sociological principles from someone who is obviously much
smarter and more knowledgeable than you.

You have A LOT to learn. You have no time for entertainment.

BTSinAustin

Sep 8, 2016, 10:22:55 AM9/8/16
So you think that blacks have not been segregated into inner city slums?

Food deserts? Myth? Read this

http://www.foodispower.org/food-deserts/

"Food deserts can be described as geographic areas where residents’ access to affordable, healthy food options (especially fresh fruits and vegetables) is restricted or nonexistent due to the absence of grocery stores within convenient travelling distance. For instance, according to a report prepared for Congress by the Economic Research Service of the US Department of Agriculture, about 2.3 million people (or 2.2 percent of all US households) live more than one mile away from a supermarket and do not own a car. [1] In urban areas, access to public transportation may help residents overcome the difficulties posed by distance, but economic forces have driven grocery stores out of many cities in recent years, making them so few and far between that an individual’s food shopping trip may require taking several buses or trains. In suburban and rural areas, public transportation is either very limited or unavailable, with supermarkets often many miles away from people’s homes.

The other defining characteristic of food deserts is socio-economic: that is, they are most commonly found in communities of color and low-income areas (where many people don’t have cars). Studies have found that wealthy districts have three times as many supermarkets as poor ones do, [2] that white neighborhoods contain an average of four times as many supermarkets as predominantly black ones do, and that grocery stores in African-American communities are usually smaller with less selection. [3] People’s choices about what to eat are severely limited by the options available to them and what they can afford—and many food deserts contain an overabundance of fast food chains selling cheap “meat” and dairy-based foods that are high in fat, sugar and salt. Processed foods (such as snack cakes, chips and soda) typically sold by corner delis, convenience stores and liquor stores are usually just as unhealthy."

MarkDoubt

Sep 8, 2016, 10:32:19 AM9/8/16
We ALL have a lot to learn but that has nothing to do with RGP or you! You provide a valuable service as does Poppinjay, entertainment for the few remaining readers of "your" forum! Again, kudos and thanks for your service.

fffurken

Sep 8, 2016, 11:47:15 AM9/8/16
On Thursday, September 8, 2016 at 3:22:55 PM UTC+1, BTSinAustin wrote:
> On Thursday, September 8, 2016 at 8:23:06 AM UTC-5, fffurken wrote:
> > On Thursday, September 8, 2016 at 9:12:16 AM UTC+1, BillB wrote:
> >
> > > White students already own a segregated space so they can feel safe from
> > > blacks. It's called America's suburbs. It's the biggest safe space in
> > > the world. Poor blacks, on the other hand, are herded into dilapidated
> > > urban slums and food deserts where they are immersed in crime and
> > > hopelessness. Out of sight, out of mind. These people are nothing to you
> > > but murder statistics, and it shows.
> >
> > lol You said the exact same thing about self-segregating, ghetto/no go zone forming Muslims living in the West, you even cited Shamnesty International (chortle).
> >
> > Here's an idea, stop reading silly communist propaganda, stop fixating over racism which doesn't exist (i.e. your PROFOUND racism phobia) and join us in the real world
>
> So you think...

lol It's really quite astonishing that you would expect me to reply to your post (seriously) for a couple of reasons. Firstly, you've been up for days slandering me in another thread of your creation. And secondly, considering you're a "scary brown people!" first class loon and ignoramus. And that's before it's acknowledged that you're a mental retard, in general.

I'm perfectly prepared to ask Billb a question (in this post) though. It's a question I've asked him before, about the eh, plight of black people, the rampant criminality and so on. And the question is;

What percentage of the onus for this do you put on black people? I mean, it's not an exact science of course and I wouldn't hold him to an exact figure or anything, just a ballpark figure is all I'm looking for.

An example would be - 10% (of the onus) is on black people, 90% is on white people (oppressing them/racism). But like I said, he didn't answer it the last time so I'm under the working impression that it's 0% / 100%, respectively. Which would be in line with his racism phobia.

--
"Muslim grooming gangs don't exist"

BigThickShitinAustin

BTSinAustin

Sep 8, 2016, 12:01:18 PM9/8/16
On Thursday, September 8, 2016 at 10:47:15 AM UTC-5, fffurken wrote:
> On Thursday, September 8, 2016 at 3:22:55 PM UTC+1, BTSinAustin wrote:

> > > lol You said the exact same thing about self-segregating, ghetto/no go zone forming Muslims living in the West, you even cited Shamnesty International (chortle).
> > >
> > > Here's an idea, stop reading silly communist propaganda, stop fixating over racism which doesn't exist (i.e. your PROFOUND racism phobia) and join us in the real world
> >
> > So you think...
>
> lol It's really quite astonishing that you would expect me to reply to your post (seriously) for a couple of reasons. Firstly, you've been up for days slandering me in another thread of your creation.

Slander

slan·der

noun LAW

1. the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.
"he is suing the TV network for slander"

verb
1. make false and damaging statements about (someone).

Show me where anything I said was slander? I am only repeating what you said and then taking obvious steps of logic.

Now, go ahead and do a girly nervous giggle or call names.

Dutch

Sep 8, 2016, 3:23:55 PM9/8/16
Your posturing is pure comedy. You should be wearing a clown nose.

Bill Vanek

Sep 8, 2016, 10:24:49 PM9/8/16
It would be very helpful if you just thought of those deserts as
retailer no-go zones, because that is precisely what they are. Of
course, that's conveniently left out of the article cite. More
politics as usual. All you have to do is change, " they are most
commonly found in communities of color and low-income areas", to they
are most commonly found in high crime areas. Who in his right mind
would open any supermarket in a high crime ghetto?