Another Islamophobe backfire

BillB

Sep 12, 2017, 6:15:54 AM9/12/17
The other day I said Conservative bigotry in the last election (from the politicians and the right-wing electorate) bought us the most progressive, pro-immigrant, pro-Muslim Prime Minister in Canadian history. That's true. Senior Conservative politicians have come right out and said so. Dutch, of course, denies it, because this reality casts a bad light on his religion, Islamophobia.

Real Canadians were sickened by the Conservative promise of a "Barbaric Practices Hotline," so bigots could spy on their neighbors and file reports on them over a tipline. I'm sure Dutch was all for it, but that's not Canada. The last straw were the issues around restricting Muslim dress. Canadians started to freak out when the Conservative vision of Canada came more clearly into focus. It was ugly and twisted.

So here's another great example of a Canadian Islamophobe backfire. It's history repeating itself, and I love it. In this video a Sikh-Canadian politician, Jagmeet Singh, is trying to give a speech at a political event, when a white, racist, unhinged Islamophobe (maybe someone related to Dutch?) tries to derail the event by getting in his face and screaming like a youtube-watching mental patient about "Sharia law" (etc, etc, usual Islamophobe nonsense).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2onmR-oBIY

Now the video has gone viral, and Singh is being praised 24/7 by every Canadian news outlet for the way he handled the situation. He's 10x more famous than he was before. There is even chatter about him becoming Prime Minister.

One interesting thing about the video is that Singh never tells the woman that he isn't Muslim. Like most Islamophobes, this one is also dumb as fuck, and doesn't know the difference between a Sikh and Muslim. LOL!

Singh said afterward that he has dealt with these kind of "Canadians" many times before, but he never tries to defend against Islamophobia by denying he is Muslim. Brilliant!

risky biz

Sep 12, 2017, 8:39:22 AM9/12/17
A hatchet-faced cow with breast enhancement. I never would have guessed.

fffurken

Sep 12, 2017, 9:07:45 AM9/12/17

http://www.youtube.com/embed/5iaszXwy7TA?rel=0&autoplay=1

--
"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

risky biz

Sep 12, 2017, 9:44:36 AM9/12/17
Taken any pedophile sex tours recently, scumbag? Or can you no longer afford that luxury?

Dutch

Sep 12, 2017, 3:28:51 PM9/12/17
There actually *are* unhinged "Islamophobes" out there, congratulations.
That doesn't mean every sensible person who has legitimate concerns
about Islam is one.

FAIL

BillB

Sep 12, 2017, 4:03:01 PM9/12/17
On Tuesday, September 12, 2017 at 12:28:51 PM UTC-7, Dutch wrote:

> There actually *are* unhinged "Islamophobes" out there

LOL...how many times has this fool told us that Islamophobia doesn't exist? Now his twin sister is one.

, congratulations.
> That doesn't mean every sensible person who has legitimate concerns
> about Islam is one.

hahaha...Dutch sees himself as LESS unhinged than the woman in the video! She went on a 3 minute Islamophobic rant, and Dutch has been on one for YEARS!

risky biz

Sep 12, 2017, 4:10:45 PM9/12/17
LOL. He can't see anything wrong with anything in his tight fitting little mental cocoon.

It can't be heard what she's saying but we can be pretty sure that she's saying EXACTLY what 'dutch' says. Unless 'dutch' wants to propose that his 'unhinged "Islamophobes"' say completely different things about Muslims than he does.

BillB

Sep 12, 2017, 4:19:40 PM9/12/17
On Tuesday, September 12, 2017 at 1:10:45 PM UTC-7, risky biz wrote:

> It can't be heard what she's saying but we can be pretty sure that she's saying EXACTLY what 'dutch' says. Unless 'dutch' wants to propose that his 'unhinged >"Islamophobes"' say completely different things about Muslims than he >does.

She is absolutely mindlessly spewing the same nonsense Dutch and the rest of them do here. Sharia law is coming to get us!! It's all straight from the same youtube propaganda videos they watch over and over....and over and over. I'm fairly certain they are all masturbating as they watch them.

Dutch

Sep 12, 2017, 7:47:56 PM9/12/17
BillB wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 12, 2017 at 12:28:51 PM UTC-7, Dutch wrote:
>
>> There actually *are* unhinged "Islamophobes" out there
>
> LOL...how many times has this fool told us that Islamophobia doesn't exist? Now his twin sister is one.

I've said numerous times that there are Islamophobes. I specifically
mentioned the Quebec Mosque shooter.

> , congratulations.
>> That doesn't mean every sensible person who has legitimate concerns
>> about Islam is one.
>
> hahaha...Dutch sees himself as LESS unhinged than the woman in the video! She went on a 3 minute Islamophobic rant, and Dutch has been on one for YEARS!

I have been a model of calm and and rationality against a barrage of
vile hate coming from apologists.

Dutch

Sep 12, 2017, 7:55:25 PM9/12/17
risky biz wrote:
> It can't be heard what she's saying but we can be pretty sure that she's saying EXACTLY what 'dutch' says. Unless 'dutch' wants to propose that his 'unhinged "Islamophobes"' say completely different things about Muslims than he does.

What do I say about Muslims?

BillB

Sep 12, 2017, 8:13:37 PM9/12/17
On Tuesday, September 12, 2017 at 4:47:56 PM UTC-7, Dutch wrote:

> > LOL...how many times has this fool told us that Islamophobia doesn't exist? Now his twin sister is one.

> I've said numerous times that there are Islamophobes. I specifically
> mentioned the Quebec Mosque shooter.

So there is the guy that slaughtered the innocent people in the mosque in Quebec, and now there's a crazy bitch who just happened to be caught on tape at a political meeting....and that's about it for Islamophobes in Canada, right Dutch? I mean...they're SO rare...how many more could there be? lol

What a fuckin' idiot. You have zero attachment to reality, Dutch.

We know you don't consider yourself an Islamophobe...but do you consider furkin one? Resist your natural urge to snip or lie.

> > , congratulations.
> >> That doesn't mean every sensible person who has legitimate concerns
> >> about Islam is one.
> >
> > hahaha...Dutch sees himself as LESS unhinged than the woman in the video! She went on a 3 minute Islamophobic rant, and Dutch has been on one for YEARS!
>
> I have been a model of calm and and rationality against a barrage of
> vile hate coming from apologists.

You are a relatively calm Islamophobe, I'll give you that, but you certainly aren't rational. While Islamophobia definitely has a "crazy factor," it's more about content and attitudes than production values.

Again, she went on for three minutes...you've been going on for years!

By the way, Dutch, did you hear about the Islamophobe mayor of Grand Forks apologizing today for his caught-on-tape Islamophobia? Two years ago he did an Islamophobic rant in front of town council, saying he didn't want Syrian refugees settling in Grand Forks because they might be pedophiles or terrorists.

Now he's on his knees begging for forgiveness. And do you know what he blamed his Islamophobia on? He said there was a lot of "propaganda" floating around back then that conned him. (i.e. youtube) LOL!

What was he supposed to say? We've taken in something like 40,000 refugees in the space of three years and we haven't heard a peep out of any of them. Oh ya...there was that one guy who grabbed a girls ass at the waterpark. If only our own citizens were as well-behaved as the Syrians! They've driven our crime rate DOWN.

fffurken

Sep 12, 2017, 8:35:56 PM9/12/17
I think if anyone's having a wank to a YouTube video it's you buddy.

You found one of a darkie shone in a bright light, a viral video from 2013. Total masturbation material for someone who isn't so much an anti-racist as someone who hates white people. That's the great con trick, some more susceptible than others of course.

Coincidentally, I just finished watching this video by YouTuber 'Millennial Woes', who's a Scottish ethno-nationalist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBYuGJkEvV0

An interesting character.

fffurken

Sep 12, 2017, 8:39:04 PM9/12/17
On Wednesday, 13 September 2017 00:55:25 UTC+1, Dutch wrote:

> What do I say about Muslims?

Ninety nine point nine nine.. percent of them are just like us. Utter. Deluded. Libtard. Garbage.

But I've said all along that you're a progressive.

risky biz

Sep 12, 2017, 9:32:46 PM9/12/17
Probably just as interesting as you. That's why I won't be watching it.

risky biz

Sep 12, 2017, 9:35:06 PM9/12/17
On Tuesday, September 12, 2017 at 4:47:56 PM UTC-7, Dutch wrote:
You've been a model of lies exposed repeatedly. I guess exposure can feel hateful if someone is you but, thankfully, the vast majority of humanity escaped that fate.

Dutch

Sep 12, 2017, 11:15:58 PM9/12/17
BillB wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 12, 2017 at 4:47:56 PM UTC-7, Dutch wrote:
>
>>> LOL...how many times has this fool told us that Islamophobia doesn't exist? Now his twin sister is one.
>
>> I've said numerous times that there are Islamophobes. I specifically
>> mentioned the Quebec Mosque shooter.
>
> So there is the guy that slaughtered the innocent people in the mosque in Quebec, and now there's a crazy bitch who just happened to be caught on tape at a political meeting....and that's about it for Islamophobes in Canada, right Dutch? I mean...they're SO rare...how many more could there be? lol

I don't know, but I know one thing for sure. Everybody who has
legitimate concerns about the impacts of Islam worldwide are not
suffering from a phobia, they are fighting against a backlash of
regressive idiots to identify and find solutions for the growing problems.

> What a fuckin' idiot. You have zero attachment to reality, Dutch.

I actually have a strong attachment to reality, that's what you can't
abide. You think I should be like you leftist pc libtards who are afraid
to look at reality.

> We know you don't consider yourself an Islamophobe...but do you consider furkin one? Resist your natural urge to snip or lie.

No. The criticism he has of Islam is mainly well supported. My
disagreements with him are a matter of record.

>>> , congratulations.
>>>
>>> hahaha...Dutch sees himself as LESS unhinged than the woman in the video! She went on a 3 minute Islamophobic rant, and Dutch has been on one for YEARS!
>>
>> I have been a model of calm and and rationality against a barrage of
>> vile hate coming from apologists.
>
> You are a relatively calm Islamophobe, I'll give you that, but you certainly aren't rational. While Islamophobia definitely has a "crazy factor," it's more about content and attitudes than production values.

I'm not an Islamophobe. My concerns are based on real evidence, my
response is not violence or vilification (as with your side), it is
constructive.

> Again, she went on for three minutes...you've been going on for years!

Can you recall the last time I started a thread about Islam or Muslims?
I can't. Probably a year, or more. You're the one who is hell bent on
perpetuating this dialogue. I don't start them, but I finish them,

> By the way, Dutch, did you hear about the Islamophobe mayor of Grand Forks apologizing today for his caught-on-tape Islamophobia?

I didn't see any Islamophobia, I saw real fear for the safety of his
citizens.

> Two years ago he did an Islamophobic rant in front of town council, saying he didn't want Syrian refugees settling in Grand Forks because they might be pedophiles or terrorists.

It only take one or two to ruin it for everyone. The London bomber was a
child of refugees and was a normal British born English Muslim boy,
until one day he wasn't.

> Now he's on his knees begging for forgiveness. And do you know what he blamed his Islamophobia on? He said there was a lot of "propaganda" floating around back then that conned him. (i.e. youtube) LOL!
>
> What was he supposed to say? We've taken in something like 40,000 refugees in the space of three years and we haven't heard a peep out of any of them. Oh ya...there was that one guy who grabbed a girls ass at the waterpark. If only our own citizens were as well-behaved as the Syrians! They've driven our crime rate DOWN.

I've never said Syrians refugees were criminals. I hope refugees and the
communities they live in work together towards integration so they feel
welcome and not isolated. That is one of the constructive solutions I
was talking about, if we could ever get past the name calling. But I get
the feeling that the name calling is the end game for you.

Dutch

Sep 12, 2017, 11:31:26 PM9/12/17
Did you watch AIU's skewering of Dave Rubin? What a sellout Rubin is.

BillB

Sep 12, 2017, 11:36:04 PM9/12/17
On Tuesday, September 12, 2017 at 8:15:58 PM UTC-7, Dutch wrote:
> BillB wrote:

> >> I've said numerous times that there are Islamophobes. I specifically
> >> mentioned the Quebec Mosque shooter.
> >
> > So there is the guy that slaughtered the innocent people in the mosque in Quebec, and now there's a crazy bitch who just happened to be caught on tape at a political meeting....and that's about it for Islamophobes in Canada, right Dutch? I mean...they're SO rare...how many more could there be? lol
>
> I don't know, but I know one thing for sure. Everybody who has
> legitimate concerns about the impacts of Islam worldwide are not
> suffering from a phobia,

lol...DUH The operative word is legitmate. Fearing that Muslims are going to destroy Western civilization or impose Sharia law on Canadians is NOT legitimate. It's the insane babbling of a bigot off his meds.

> > What a fuckin' idiot. You have zero attachment to reality, Dutch.
>
> I actually have a strong attachment to reality

How would you possibly know that if you have zero attachment to reality? See what I mean about you having no logic skills? It is the same as you claiming you have only UNconscious racism. If your racism was only unconscious, you wouldn't be aware of it.

> > We know you don't consider yourself an Islamophobe...but do you consider furkin one? Resist your natural urge to snip or lie.
>
> No. The criticism he has of Islam is mainly well supported. My
> disagreements with him are a matter of record.

LOLOL!! So you don't think calling for a complete halt to Muslim immigration to the West is phobic? You don't think a religion test for immigration is phobic? Are you sure you want to stand by that? You agree with furkin that people who are in favor of Muslim immigration should be executed? That doesn't seem Islamophobic to you? That seems like normal thinking to you, right? LOLOL! You are way more fucked up than I ever imagined.

Dutch

Sep 12, 2017, 11:37:08 PM9/12/17
fffurken wrote:
> On Wednesday, 13 September 2017 00:55:25 UTC+1, Dutch wrote:
>
>> What do I say about Muslims?
>
> Ninety nine point nine nine.. percent of them are just like us. Utter. Deluded. Libtard. Garbage.

That's a gross exaggeration. I tend to quote polls, not make blanket
generalizations like that.

> But I've said all along that you're a progressive.

You mean this http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=progressive

I'm nothing like that. I defy categorization.

Dutch

Sep 12, 2017, 11:40:11 PM9/12/17
risky biz wrote:
> You've been a model of lies exposed repeatedly.

That's a good example of irony, being a lie.

Dutch

Sep 12, 2017, 11:54:34 PM9/12/17
I agree. He jumps to lot of rather sweeping conclusions about the two
people in the picture but interesting approach nonetheless.

Dutch

Sep 13, 2017, 12:44:00 AM9/13/17
BillB wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 12, 2017 at 8:15:58 PM UTC-7, Dutch wrote:
>> BillB wrote:

>>> So there is the guy that slaughtered the innocent people in the mosque in Quebec, and now there's a crazy bitch who just happened to be caught on tape at a political meeting....and that's about it for Islamophobes in Canada, right Dutch? I mean...they're SO rare...how many more could there be? lol
>>
>> I don't know, but I know one thing for sure. Everybody who has
>> legitimate concerns about the impacts of Islam worldwide are not
>> suffering from a phobia,
>
> lol...DUH The operative word is legitmate. Fearing that Muslims are going to destroy Western civilization or impose Sharia law on Canadians is NOT legitimate. It's the insane babbling of a bigot off his meds.

Great civilizations have been destroyed, in fact all of them have. What
makes you think "western" civilization is invulnerable? Because you
can't imagine it? People couldn't imagine the holocaust either

>>> What a fuckin' idiot. You have zero attachment to reality, Dutch.
>>
>> I actually have a strong attachment to reality
>

> How would you possibly know that if you have zero attachment to reality?

Oh the great existential question huh? We're all part of one big
computer simulation.

This is the guy who thinks a bunch of people ticking a box on one poll
proves conclusively that Canadians put great stock in native heritage,
while at the same time there is virtually no sign of the vestiges of
native heritage in the world we live in beyond a little art and some
place names. Even natives have English names. And there is poll evidence
there is plenty of skepticism about native culture. A lot of people
think natives are lazy freeloaders (I don't) yet 93% have a positive
view of native culture? Sorry, it doesn't add up.

> See what I mean about you having no logic skills? It is the same as you claiming you have only UNconscious racism. If your racism was only unconscious, you wouldn't be aware of it.

Implicit bias surfaces to consciousness instinctively. Then you deal
with it. It happens when you meet a stranger, before you know them and
they become a friend. Then the bias disappears.

>>> We know you don't consider yourself an Islamophobe...but do you consider furkin one? Resist your natural urge to snip or lie.
>>
>> No. The criticism he has of Islam is mainly well supported. My
>> disagreements with him are a matter of record.
>

> LOLOL!! So you don't think calling for a complete halt to Muslim immigration to the West is phobic?

I don't live in Europe so I am not in a position to judge.

>You don't think a religion test for immigration is phobic? Are you sure
you want to stand by that? You agree with furkin that people who are in
favor of Muslim immigration should be executed? That doesn't seem
Islamophobic to you? That seems like normal thinking to you, right?
LOLOL! You are way more fucked up than I ever imagined.

I've said to him that his ideas are sometimes extreme, but so are yours,
on the other end of the spectrum. He thinks the sky is falling, you
think nothing bad can ever happen because brown people are all lovely
and charming and harmless. Neither of you has a realistic perspective.

risky biz

Sep 13, 2017, 12:55:02 AM9/13/17
LOL at 'dutch' talking to the rambunctious single other member in the world of his fan club. It's hilarious when they argue with each other over who the senior member is.

risky biz

Sep 13, 2017, 12:56:11 AM9/13/17
'Stupefy categorization' might be a more accurate term.

BillB

Sep 13, 2017, 1:00:38 AM9/13/17
On Tuesday, September 12, 2017 at 9:44:00 PM UTC-7, Dutch wrote:

> Great civilizations have been destroyed, in fact all of them have. What
> makes you think "western" civilization is invulnerable? Because you
> can't imagine it? People couldn't imagine the holocaust either

lol...Thank you for confirming you harbor these apocalyptic fantasies in which Muslims are the downfall of Western civilization. That is what we on Planet Reality call I-s-l-a-m-o-p-h-o-b-i-a. If you don't believe me, ask any psychiatrist.

Come to think of it... would you be willing to see a mental health professional specializing in Islamophobia and xenophobia if I paid for it? I have someone in mind...she is a psychologist. My only stipulation would be that have to agree in advance to have her opinion letter sent directly to me so I can publish it here on RGP.

Dutch

Sep 13, 2017, 1:21:16 AM9/13/17
Providing you with non-stop hilarity is my greatest desire.

Dutch

Sep 13, 2017, 1:22:47 AM9/13/17
BillB wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 12, 2017 at 9:44:00 PM UTC-7, Dutch wrote:
>
>> Great civilizations have been destroyed, in fact all of them have. What
>> makes you think "western" civilization is invulnerable? Because you
>> can't imagine it? People couldn't imagine the holocaust either
>
> lol...Thank you for confirming you harbor these apocalyptic fantasies in which Muslims are the downfall of Western civilization. That is what we on Planet Reality call I-s-l-a-m-o-p-h-o-b-i-a. If you don't believe me, ask any psychiatrist.

Do you have a crystal ball that I don't know about?

fffurken

Sep 13, 2017, 5:29:17 AM9/13/17
On Wednesday, 13 September 2017 00:47:56 UTC+1, Dutch wrote:

> I've said numerous times that there are Islamophobes.

http://tinyurl.com/yb9d3yfr

There is NO need to use the word, especially if you know what it's used for.

> I specifically mentioned the Quebec Mosque shooter.

We already had all the words required in the English language to describe the Quebec mosque shooter.

fffurken

Sep 13, 2017, 5:30:56 AM9/13/17
On Wednesday, 13 September 2017 04:31:26 UTC+1, Dutch wrote:

> Did you watch AIU's skewering of Dave Rubin? What a sellout Rubin is.

Most of it

fffurken

Sep 13, 2017, 5:42:32 AM9/13/17
On Wednesday, 13 September 2017 04:36:04 UTC+1, BillB wrote:

> > I don't know, but I know one thing for sure. Everybody who has
> > legitimate concerns about the impacts of Islam worldwide are not
> > suffering from a phobia,
>
> lol...DUH The operative word is legitmate.

Baha! You of course would know best about what's a legitimate concern.

"I'd be comfortable with Canada being 100% Muslim" - The Canadian dhimmi

I mean, just think about that for a second.

fffurken

Sep 13, 2017, 5:50:12 AM9/13/17
On Wednesday, 13 September 2017 04:36:04 UTC+1, BillB wrote:

> You agree with furkin that people who are in favor of Muslim immigration should be executed?

I've said that if someone _has_ to die in a jihad attack, for example, then of course I would want it to be a clueless cultural marxist, rapefugees welcome sort.. over a normal person. My logic is impeccable.

fffurken

Sep 13, 2017, 6:23:12 AM9/13/17
On Wednesday, 13 September 2017 05:44:00 UTC+1, Dutch wrote:

> Great civilizations have been destroyed, in fact all of them have. What
> makes you think "western" civilization is invulnerable?

His feels, and the fact that he's basically an idiot

> I've said to him that his ideas are sometimes extreme, but so are yours,
> on the other end of the spectrum.

Actually that's a question (unanswered) I've posed to him on more than one occasion. Of course, it still wouldn't make me an extremist, I'm a realist.

> He thinks the sky is falling

Are you someone who discovers you have treatable cancer but waits until it's terminal before you get it treated?

Of COURSE Moslems would destroy Western civilisation, it's already happening, and the longer it goes on, the more drastic the measures required to stop it. I want to prevent that, I'm the good guy in all of this, cultural marxists will send us all to hell in a handcart.

And btw, what about all the crap in between? I could write a list the length of my arm of the downsides of mass Islamic immigration, care to write your list on the upsides here (offer is open to anyone) -

risky biz

Sep 13, 2017, 12:45:23 PM9/13/17
On Tuesday, September 12, 2017 at 9:44:00 PM UTC-7, Dutch wrote:
> BillB wrote:

Fearing that Muslims are going to destroy Western civilization or impose Sharia law on Canadians is NOT legitimate. It's the insane babbling of a bigot off his meds.

~ Great civilizations have been destroyed, in fact all of them have. What
> makes you think "western" civilization is invulnerable? Because you
> can't imagine it? People couldn't imagine the holocaust either

But 'dutch' doesn't mean ALL Muslims. He means 'Western civilization' is going to be overthrown and non-Muslims gassed by just a few Muslims. What an asshole of a liar. He's too dumb to even lie well.

Dutch

Sep 13, 2017, 4:03:16 PM9/13/17
It's good, he's a sharp guy. He's winning me over again.

Dutch

Sep 13, 2017, 4:11:16 PM9/13/17
It doesn't take "all Muslims" to be on board for a global jihad to be
unleashed. It only takes a small, well funded, highly motivated
minority, and for the rest to be silent. "All Germans" were not on board
with the Nazi campaign to dominate the world, but by the time peaceful
Germans realized what was happening it was too late.

risky biz

Sep 13, 2017, 9:06:16 PM9/13/17
In all honesty, 'dutch'- you are a moron. Muslims aren't going to dominate the world. Muslims don't want to dominate the world. That's an idiotic fantasy and you can't seem to understand how idiotic it is.

The whole world could see Nazi intentions. It was no secret, as you seem to think. It's pretty ignorant to think that. You obviously have no idea what happened then.

risky biz

Sep 13, 2017, 9:06:43 PM9/13/17
Was he a pedophile, too?

Dutch

Sep 14, 2017, 2:16:16 AM9/14/17
risky biz wrote:
> Muslims aren't going to dominate the world. Muslims don't want to dominate the world.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/597254/ISIS-Map-Europe-Terror-Organisation-Andrew-Hosken-Caliphate-Abu-Musab-al-Zarqawi
ISIS WARNING: World in FINAL STAGES of radical Islam masterplan to TAKE
OVER the West

risky biz

Sep 14, 2017, 4:32:40 PM9/14/17
OMG. What an f'n basket case!

In the first place nearly a million (probably many more) MUSLIMS have FLED the ISIS 'caliphate'. Surprisingly, to the less intelligent, it seems they aren't on board with the ISIS 'master plan'.

And the ISIS 'caliphate' is nearing it's final extinction by a force no more effective than the tattered Syrian army.

ISIS should consider effectuating their 'master plan' on a 'Call of Duty'-type video game. They might be more successful there.

A couple of points: that you are so desperate to portray a mortal civilizational threat from Muslims by equating ALL Muslims with ISIS illustrates that you have no qualms whatsoever with stooping to the most vile, ham handed type of propaganda imaginable.

That you are dependent on portraying a conquest of the whole 'Western' world as capable of being undertaken by a force that can't even hold on to a few cities and highways in Iraq and Syria illustrates the extreme feebleness of your Islamophobic Religion. Please give up your deranged religion and embrace reason.

BillB

Sep 14, 2017, 4:37:13 PM9/14/17
On Thursday, September 14, 2017 at 1:32:40 PM UTC-7, risky biz wrote

> OMG. What an f'n basket case!

lol...we've learned a lot about village dutch these past few days, haven't we?