BEA COME BACK!

popinjay

Sep 22, 2017, 7:27:13 PM9/22/17
What a crybaby. What a quitter. What a looser.

You know I miss you, baby. Don't make me beg, please come back. Bitch.

Bea Foroni

Oct 2, 2017, 9:05:56 PM10/2/17
On Friday, September 22, 2017 at 4:27:13 PM UTC-7, popinjay wrote:
> What a crybaby. What a quitter. What a looser.
>
> You know I miss you, baby. Don't make me beg, please come back. Bitch.

Not a cry baby, Miss Popinjay - she died 2 hours ago after a valiant 3 year battle with stage 4 colon cancer and I (her spouse)
have neither the time nor the inclination to waste one minute of my precious
time arguing with cruel heartless cretins like you - so whatever her last post was - I don't even know - will be the last word from her -she will be cremated in NE Portland tomorrow so a rest in peace would be nice - think good thoughts for those victims in Las Vegas while you're at it.
So to all of her fans - so long and good night.
Sincerely,
My name is none of your flippin' business.

PS - you should learn how to spell loser, loser.

joeturn

Oct 2, 2017, 9:40:43 PM10/2/17
On Friday, September 22, 2017 at 7:27:13 PM UTC-4, popinjay wrote:
> What a crybaby. What a quitter. What a looser.
>
> You know I miss you, baby. Don't make me beg, please come back. Bitch.

(She!Her spouse!) You've be had Paul

Dutch

Oct 2, 2017, 9:52:45 PM10/2/17
Oh my, I thought that might be the case. I always enjoyed her posts, if
I didn't always agree with her. She seemed like a genuinely decent
person. She is already greatly missed here.

A fan

Bill Vanek

Oct 2, 2017, 11:00:31 PM10/2/17
Bea Foroni wrote:
> On Friday, September 22, 2017 at 4:27:13 PM UTC-7, popinjay wrote:
>> What a crybaby. What a quitter. What a looser.
>>
>> You know I miss you, baby. Don't make me beg, please come back. Bitch.
>
> Not a cry baby, Miss Popinjay - she died 2 hours ago after a valiant 3 year battle with stage 4 colon cancer

Why not post a link to the obituary? Bea is dead, what can it possibly
hurt? Some people here are curious who Bea was.
Message has been deleted

Bea Foroni

Oct 2, 2017, 11:50:50 PM10/2/17
Did you read the post? - she just died - they just took her body away - 30 minutes ago - this is new to me - (posting) and if there is an obit - hadn't
gotten that far yet - it will probably be a while - will discuss that at the
funeral home tomorrow I guess - so for those of you just dying to read it, I
will see if I have time to accommodate your request - no promises. Let me grieve
in peace.
BTW I have not even read her voluminous postings - some of you who have, could probably write a pretty good obit.

BillB

Oct 3, 2017, 12:01:53 AM10/3/17
Jesus Christ...is anyone actually buying this bullshit? This was Bea's plan all along...to fake her own death when she finally decided to stop posting to RGP. That's what the whole "I have Stage IV cancer and I'm going to die any year now" story was about. You can tell it's the same person writing...but-with more-hyphens to make - it look different. lol You chumps are welcome at my table anytime.

Bea's response was posted 30 minutes after Paul's. Do you really think your loved ones will be monitoring your RGP account and posting goodbyes to your fans as your body cools? lmfao

Dutch

Oct 3, 2017, 12:06:15 AM10/3/17
Despite her grumblings about us, I can assure you that Bea really seemed
to enjoy the opportunity to slap people around, rhetorically, something
she did with real flair. But you can read her posts for yourself..

Bea Foroni

Oct 3, 2017, 12:07:39 AM10/3/17
Are you asking for a death picture, Jerk?

popinjay

Oct 3, 2017, 12:09:43 AM10/3/17
On Monday, October 2, 2017 at 8:50:50 PM UTC-7, Bea Foroni wrote:
I know it may look like I was giving Bea a rough time, but I think she understood that most of it was my strange sense of humor. I think we grew on each other over the years and she could tease me as well as I could tease her. I saw her as harmless and appreciated what I saw as an intelligent person. It won't be the same here without her, that's why I posted this particular thread. I hope this is a bad joke and whoever she was is not really dead. If it's for real, I'm sorry for some of the shit I gave her her, most of it was in fun. The only time I really got "mad" at her was when she would intentionally post articles about animals getting hurt just to get under my skin, she knew that bothered me. Whoever she was, there was a very interesting person behind the persona. RIP.

Bea Foroni

Oct 3, 2017, 12:29:02 AM10/3/17
OK Paul, I take back the cretin - yes she was a very interesting - and nice person - in case Bill B can notice, I happen to have better syntax, better grammar, and better spelling, so no I am not Bea incognito - as I said I don't do this, and if I can figure out how - I will post a few pics to prove that I am not lying, but I have to get to sleep and get to the funeral home in the morning, so chill out.

BillB

Oct 3, 2017, 12:33:27 AM10/3/17
Fake news. Obvious tells.

popinjay

Oct 3, 2017, 12:40:16 AM10/3/17
On Monday, October 2, 2017 at 9:33:27 PM UTC-7, BillB wrote:

> Fake news. Obvious tells.

Oh stop it, Bill. Maybe you're right, but what if you're not? Better to err on the latter and not hurt anyone's feelings if it's true. Let's hope it's not true, but give her/him/them the benefit of the doubt. Even if she is alive but not going to post anymore, I'll still miss her, and this is a person I only know from a newsgroup. I'm not getting any younger myself, are you going to doubt me if someday I post that I died?

BillB

Oct 3, 2017, 12:41:54 AM10/3/17
Dude...it's fake. Faker than Jesus.

popinjay

Oct 3, 2017, 1:01:14 AM10/3/17
On Monday, October 2, 2017 at 9:41:54 PM UTC-7, BillB wrote:

> Dude...it's fake. Faker than Jesus.

I'm a good Catholic, you cocksucker.

Bea Foroni

Oct 3, 2017, 1:11:03 AM10/3/17
God, what a creep you are - I am so glad that she did not live to see the news from Las Vegas this morning - she was too out of it to hear it - We had many arguments every time there was a shooting - I kept telling her that a gun is a tool - and only a tool would blame the tool of death instead of the monster that pulled the trigger. I have deleted The Daily Show and Rachel Madcow from our Dish Hopper menu - although the house is now painfully quiet, there will be no more blithering idiots prattling on about "gun control". "income inequality",
and "man made global warming" - anti-concepts all - in this house any more.
I voted against Hillary - I am not sure how she voted. Now if that's an obvious tell, I should learn how to play poker.

popinjay

Oct 3, 2017, 1:49:46 AM10/3/17
Hey Bea's Spouse, I think I love you.

risky biz

Oct 3, 2017, 2:38:01 AM10/3/17
Jesus wasn't fake, far from it, and I don't think this is Bea.

risky biz

Oct 3, 2017, 2:42:50 AM10/3/17
On Monday, October 2, 2017 at 8:50:50 PM UTC-7, Bea Foroni wrote:
> On Monday, October 2, 2017 at 8:00:31 PM UTC-7, Bill Vanek wrote:
> > Bea Foroni wrote:

> > > Not a cry baby, Miss Popinjay - she died 2 hours ago after a valiant 3 year battle with stage 4 colon cancer
> >
> > Why not post a link to the obituary? Bea is dead, what can it possibly
> > hurt? Some people here are curious who Bea was.
>
> Did you read the post? - she just died - they just took her body away - 30 minutes ago - this is new to me - (posting) and if there is an obit - hadn't
> gotten that far yet - it will probably be a while - will discuss that at the
> funeral home tomorrow I guess - so for those of you just dying to read it, I
> will see if I have time to accommodate your request - no promises. Let me grieve
> in peace.

Absolutely no reason to just satisfy the curiosity of gawkers. I wish her ineffable peace.

risky biz

Oct 3, 2017, 2:43:47 AM10/3/17
Yes, if she requested it. Straighten up and fly right.

Clave

Oct 3, 2017, 2:52:06 AM10/3/17

"risky biz" <swing...@gmail.com> wrote in message

<...>

> Jesus wasn't fake, far from it...

So you believe the earth is less than 10,000 years old, that the apostles
wrote the gospels themselves, and that roughly 2000 years ago some guy with
superpowers actually walked on water and after being dead for a few days,
got up and was alive again for a little while, then sort of "beamed" himself
into a seat at the right hand of the "supreme being"?

If that's not completely accurate, please correct any errors.

Not judging, I just want to get the facts straight.

risky biz

Oct 3, 2017, 3:09:39 AM10/3/17
I hope you're as good at getting them straight as you were at getting them ALL wrong up there.

I doubt that Jesus ever claimed he could walk on water. He never claimed to be the Son of God, either. In fact, he specifically denied it repeatedly, didn't he?

Clave

Oct 3, 2017, 3:17:38 AM10/3/17

> On Monday, October 2, 2017 at 11:52:06 PM UTC-7, Clave wrote:
>> "risky biz" <swing...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> <...>
>>
>> > Jesus wasn't fake, far from it...
>>
>> So you believe the earth is less than 10,000 years old, that the apostles
>> wrote the gospels themselves, and that roughly 2000 years ago some guy
>> with
>> superpowers actually walked on water and after being dead for a few days,
>> got up and was alive again for a little while, then sort of "beamed"
>> himself
>> into a seat at the right hand of the "supreme being"?
>>
>> If that's not completely accurate, please correct any errors.
>>
>> Not judging, I just want to get the facts straight.
>
> I hope you're as good at getting them straight as you were at getting them
> ALL wrong up there.

I didn't attempt to state facts up there, I asked you a straight question.
And getting the facts straight is rather difficult when you won't answer a
straight question.

Dutch

Oct 3, 2017, 4:11:19 AM10/3/17
Do you have any control at all over how much of a dick you are?

Dutch

Oct 3, 2017, 4:14:33 AM10/3/17
You're reminding me of 'The Odd Couple'.

Anonymous

Oct 3, 2017, 4:27:37 AM10/3/17
I like the new Bea. Welcome aboard! RIP to the old Bea.

Dutch

Oct 3, 2017, 4:33:39 AM10/3/17
You seem to have revisionist views of all religions.

joeturn

Oct 3, 2017, 6:18:41 AM10/3/17
"ye of little faith" Go back to spell checking.

VegasJerry

Oct 3, 2017, 8:37:51 AM10/3/17
Ditto..

Jerry 'n Vegas

VegasJerry

Oct 3, 2017, 8:39:18 AM10/3/17
We'll only know if we never see another post from her..

Grunty

Oct 3, 2017, 8:40:12 AM10/3/17
Everyone that posts here think of the others like real people behind a nickname. Thus everyone here should accept Bea's death as a fact.

The good thing about Bea is, the group as a whole will miss her writings. Even BillB, who despite being skeptical about her death, is ideologically close to her.

I'm rather a lurker here, but I'll say she gave the impression of a good, candid person, with a sensitive intellect. Her writing style denoted she had some literary inclinations which she channelled through this group, for its benefit.

And guys, please stop the J thing, or this will resemble a farewell reunion at the defunct's home, where people start chatter of any thing instead of just mourning and remembering.

popinjay

Oct 3, 2017, 8:47:28 AM10/3/17
On Tuesday, October 3, 2017 at 5:40:12 AM UTC-7, Grunty wrote:

> And guys, please stop the J thing, or this will resemble a farewell reunion at the defunct's home, where people start chatter of any thing instead of just mourning and remembering.

What's a J thing?

Grunty

Oct 3, 2017, 9:06:20 AM10/3/17
"Jesus" -- Reprimand Clave and Risky, this thread is not the place to behave like young cats :-)

da pickle

Oct 3, 2017, 12:32:50 PM10/3/17
On 10/2/2017 11:01 PM, BillB wrote:

> On Monday, October 2, 2017 at 8:50:50 PM UTC-7, Bea Foroni wrote:

>> BTW I have not even read her voluminous postings - some of you who have, could probably write a pretty good obit.
>
> Jesus Christ...is anyone actually buying this bullshit?

Post of the Month!!!!!!!!!!

BillB will NOT be trolled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L O L

---
http://www.avg.com

risky biz

Oct 3, 2017, 1:24:17 PM10/3/17
You seem to have a meaningless comment for every subject under the sun. Jesus Christ! 558 posts last month.

Go ahead and illuminate us as to:

Jesus ever claiming he could walk on water.

Jesus claiming to be the Son of God.

Time to slither away now, 'dutch'.

risky biz

Oct 3, 2017, 1:25:21 PM10/3/17

risky biz

Oct 3, 2017, 1:32:31 PM10/3/17
On Monday, October 2, 2017 at 11:52:06 PM UTC-7, Clave wrote:
> "risky biz" <swing...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> <...>
>
> > Jesus wasn't fake, far from it...
>
> So you believe the earth is less than 10,000 years old,

I do? I didn't know I did. I don't know how old the Earth is. I don't care much, either.

that the apostles
> wrote the gospels themselves,

I don't think it's at all unlikely that the Gospels were based on their testimony but I think it's well established that they are not the final authors.

and that roughly 2000 years ago some guy with
> superpowers actually walked on water and after being dead for a few days,
> got up and was alive again for a little while, then sort of "beamed" himself
> into a seat at the right hand of the "supreme being"?

I don't remember giving any indication that I believed that.

> If that's not completely accurate, please correct any errors.
>
> Not judging, I just want to get the facts straight.

Happy now?

Clave

Oct 3, 2017, 1:57:56 PM10/3/17

> On Monday, October 2, 2017 at 11:52:06 PM UTC-7, Clave wrote:
>> "risky biz" <swing...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> <...>
>>
>> > Jesus wasn't fake, far from it...
>>
>> So you believe the earth is less than 10,000 years old,
>
> I do? I didn't know I did. I don't know how old the Earth is. I don't care
> much, either.
>
> that the apostles
>> wrote the gospels themselves,
>
> I don't think it's at all unlikely that the Gospels were based on their
> testimony but I think it's well established that they are not the final
> authors.
>
> and that roughly 2000 years ago some guy with
>> superpowers actually walked on water and after being dead for a few days,
>> got up and was alive again for a little while, then sort of "beamed"
>> himself
>> into a seat at the right hand of the "supreme being"?
>
> I don't remember giving any indication that I believed that.

You were asked, and you dodged. Kinda like now.

risky biz

Oct 3, 2017, 3:17:06 PM10/3/17
On Tuesday, October 3, 2017 at 10:57:56 AM UTC-7, Clave wrote:
> "risky biz" <swing...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > On Monday, October 2, 2017 at 11:52:06 PM UTC-7, Clave wrote:
> >> "risky biz" <swing...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >>
> >> <...>

> >> So you believe the earth is less than 10,000 years old,
> >
> > I do? I didn't know I did. I don't know how old the Earth is. I don't care
> > much, either.
> >
> > that the apostles
> >> wrote the gospels themselves,
> >
> > I don't think it's at all unlikely that the Gospels were based on their
> > testimony but I think it's well established that they are not the final
> > authors.
> >
> > and that roughly 2000 years ago some guy with
> >> superpowers actually walked on water and after being dead for a few days,
> >> got up and was alive again for a little while, then sort of "beamed"
> >> himself
> >> into a seat at the right hand of the "supreme being"?
> >
> > I don't remember giving any indication that I believed that.
>
> You were asked, and you dodged. Kinda like now.

'So you believe . . that roughly 2000 years ago some guy with superpowers actually walked on water and after being dead for a few days, got up and was alive again for a little while, then sort of "beamed" himself into a seat at the right hand of the "supreme being"?'

That was a question? Why- because there's a question mark at the end of the sentence? It sounds more like an accusation to me. Did I ever give any indication that I believed that?

Dutch

Oct 3, 2017, 4:23:42 PM10/3/17
Matthew 14:22-33
25 Shortly before dawn Jesus went out to them, walking on the lake. 26
When the disciples saw him walking on the lake, they were terrified.
“It’s a ghost,” they said, and cried out in fear.

> Jesus claiming to be the Son of God.

Luke 23:34
Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are
doing." And they divided up his clothes by casting lots.

> Time to slither away now, 'dutch'.

Here's where you say that just because it's in the New Testament doesn't
mean Jesus "said" it, because you're an artful dodging slime.

risky biz

Oct 3, 2017, 7:26:41 PM10/3/17
Did you think Jesus wrote the Gospels, numbskull? Where'd you get that from- YouTube? That entire episode could be fabricated and obviously has ZERO to do with any claim of Jesus. You know it's stupid evidenced by your pre-empt, yet you post it anyway. It takes no 'art' whatsoever to see that. This is why you had 558 posts last month. You post worthless garbage. Jesus regarded God as everyone's father. DUMB. 558 posts. Jeezus!

Clave

Oct 3, 2017, 8:02:23 PM10/3/17

>>> Jesus wasn't fake, far from it...

<...>

> 'So you believe . . that roughly 2000 years ago some guy with superpowers
> actually walked on water and after being dead for a few days, got up and
> was alive again for a little while, then sort of "beamed" himself into a
> seat at the right hand of the "supreme being"?'
>
> That was a question? Why- because there's a question mark at the end of
> the sentence? It sounds more like an accusation to me.

Did you find my next statement inviting you to correct any misconceptions
confusing? How about the statement after that where I said I wasn't judging
and that I just wanted to know what the facts were?

> Did I ever give any indication that I believed that?

Um, yeah -- "Jesus wasn't fake, far from it...", Which is why I asked.

If you don't believe the miracles actually happened, if you don't believe
the Resurrection actually happened, if you don't believe the Ascension
actually happened, what the hell, exactly, does "Jesus wasn't fake, far from
it..." even mean?

BillB

Oct 3, 2017, 9:07:58 PM10/3/17
On Tuesday, October 3, 2017 at 5:02:23 PM UTC-7, Clave wrote:

> If you don't believe the miracles actually happened, if you don't believe
> the Resurrection actually happened, if you don't believe the Ascension
> actually happened, what the hell, exactly, does "Jesus wasn't fake, far from
> it..." even mean?

I was wondering that myself.

Dutch

Oct 3, 2017, 9:28:01 PM10/3/17
So now you're the authority on Jesus. How does it go? You, Matthew,
Mark, Luke, then John. How come they didn't give you a book in the New
Testament?

"The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit, and risky biz from rgp" AMEN!

risky biz

Oct 3, 2017, 11:18:18 PM10/3/17
On Tuesday, October 3, 2017 at 5:02:23 PM UTC-7, Clave wrote:
It means I believe that Jesus actually believed he was the Messiah. Many circumstantial details of his life coincidentally matched up to biblical prophecy. Common sense- would a fake allow himself to be crucified?

I don't understand why you're confusing the Gospels with the actual person. The Gospels were written long after his crucifixion.

Recommended: https://www.amazon.com/Zealot-Life-Times-Jesus-Nazareth/dp/0812981480/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1507086830&sr=1-1&keywords=the+life+and+times+of+jesus+of+nazareth

Not mentioned in this book (as I recall) is an interesting theory that Judas betrayed Jesus at the direction of Jesus himself to fulfill the final prophecy and Judas was so inconsolable over it that he hung himself afterward.

risky biz

Oct 3, 2017, 11:20:24 PM10/3/17
No authority. I just know enough about Christianity to realize you are as little informed about that as you are about Islam.

Dutch

Oct 3, 2017, 11:54:32 PM10/3/17
You dispute the word of the Bible, and you dismiss the most fundamental
prayer of Christianity, "In the name of The Father, *The Son*, and The
Holy Spirit"

The Son of God would be very disappointed in you. You should be a little
more humble.

joeturn

Oct 4, 2017, 12:07:58 AM10/4/17
according to greek mythology Jesus was the son of God.
500 years ago their was no letter j the son of god was spelled Iesus meaning the son of the mythological God Zeus.

joeturn

Oct 4, 2017, 1:47:20 AM10/4/17
Now back to Bea. Hail Zeus.

https://www.quora.com/profile/Bea-Foroni

da pickle

Oct 4, 2017, 9:02:29 AM10/4/17
> I was wondering that about myself.

Because you do not actually exist after all?

Will Gamble

Oct 4, 2017, 11:28:39 AM10/4/17
On Friday, September 22, 2017 at 6:27:13 PM UTC-5, popinjay wrote:
> What a crybaby. What a quitter. What a looser.
>
> You know I miss you, baby. Don't make me beg, please come back. Bitch.

" she died 2 hours ago after a valiant 3 year battle with stage 4 colon cancer and I (her spouse) "

Isn't this what everyone does 2 hours after a loved one dies?

Go to the nearest computer and get involved in an RGP thread suitable for announcing Bea's death?

Fail

BTSinAustin

Oct 4, 2017, 12:20:23 PM10/4/17
Exactly. Does anyone in your life even know what RGP is?

risky biz

Oct 4, 2017, 12:32:30 PM10/4/17
Why is it so unbelievable that Bea may have requested her passing be announced at RGP? You guys need to give it a rest. Bad taste.

da pickle

Oct 4, 2017, 1:51:32 PM10/4/17
L O L

VegasJerry

Oct 4, 2017, 3:15:56 PM10/4/17
On Wednesday, October 4, 2017 at 8:28:39 AM UTC-7, Will Gamble wrote:
> On Friday, September 22, 2017 at 6:27:13 PM UTC-5, popinjay wrote:
> > What a crybaby. What a quitter. What a looser.
> >
> > You know I miss you, baby. Don't make me beg, please come back. Bitch.
>
> " she died 2 hours ago after a valiant 3 year battle with stage 4 colon cancer and I (her spouse) "
>
> Isn't this what everyone does 2 hours after a loved one dies?

You think nobody does? I did, immediately after a relative died of AIDS. We knew it was coming, and the sense of relief knowing he was at rest.
Hope that answers your question...

Jerry

Clave

Oct 4, 2017, 3:17:58 PM10/4/17

"da pickle" <jcpi...@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On 10/3/2017 8:07 PM, BillB wrote:
>> On Tuesday, October 3, 2017 at 5:02:23 PM UTC-7, Clave wrote:
>>
>>> If you don't believe the miracles actually happened, if you don't
>>> believe
>>> the Resurrection actually happened, if you don't believe the Ascension
>>> actually happened, what the hell, exactly, does "Jesus wasn't fake, far
>>> from
>>> it..." even mean?
>>
>> I was wondering that about myself.
>
> Because you do not actually exist after all?

Another content-free post from stupid pickle.

Clave

Oct 4, 2017, 3:20:41 PM10/4/17

"Clave" <cla...@themonastery.com> wrote in message news:...

> "risky biz" <swing...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> <...>
>
>> Did I ever give any indication that I believed that?
>
> Um, yeah -- "Jesus wasn't fake, far from it...", Which is why I asked.
>
> If you don't believe the miracles actually happened, if you don't believe
> the Resurrection actually happened, if you don't believe the Ascension
> actually happened, what the hell, exactly, does "Jesus wasn't fake, far
> from
> it..." even mean?

*crickets*

Dutch

Oct 4, 2017, 3:27:21 PM10/4/17
Bea likely talked to her spouse about her battles with the characters
here. We knew she was living on borrowed time, she mentioned it. There's
nothing particularly implausible about her spouse following the link to
the group on her computer.

Dutch

Oct 4, 2017, 4:02:26 PM10/4/17
My family knows about rgp and the discussions here. I know about the
things they're involved in too. Do you maintain a secret life?

BTSinAustin

Oct 4, 2017, 4:32:15 PM10/4/17
Ooo you caught me in my secret life talking to idiots like you. My bad.

risky biz

Oct 4, 2017, 4:44:31 PM10/4/17
What's that supposed to mean?

Clave

Oct 4, 2017, 4:49:17 PM10/4/17

"risky biz" <swing...@gmail.com> wrote in message
It's the sound that happens when you dodge a direct question.

BillB

Oct 4, 2017, 4:56:15 PM10/4/17
On Wednesday, October 4, 2017 at 1:32:15 PM UTC-7, BTSinAustin wrote:

> Ooo you caught me in my secret life talking to idiots like you. My bad.

lol...my wife knows I post to some poker newsgroup. She couldn't care less about any of it. She would have no clue where to go to post about my demise, nor would she even consider doing that if she did know where to go.

How fucking dumb do you have to be to believe that Bea's spouse (which she never mentioned once in ten years) ran to RGP to respond to Paul while she was waiting for them to remove Bea's body. hahaha

I guess Bea's spouse isn't happy that Bea left her entire taxi-driver/nurse estate to charity? That's what Bea said she was going to do, remember? Odd thing to do when you have a spouse.

And how many people who have an estate that they plan to leave to charity are as thrilled as Bea was about saving $50 by buying a Kindle, while she's lying in a hospice dying of stage iV cancer (for two years). GMAFB

By the way, Bea, the request for eulogies was also a dead giveaway. LOL. What a narcissist.

As I said, the chumps that believe this story are welcome at my table anytime.

poopiejay

Oct 4, 2017, 5:21:06 PM10/4/17
On Friday, September 22, 2017 at 7:27:13 PM UTC-4, popinjay wrote:
> What a crybaby. What a quitter. What a looser.
>
> You know I miss you, baby. Don't make me beg, please come back. Bitch.

i'm sorry to say the reports of bea's demise are probably true. she sent me a personal message around the new years saying she only had a few weeks left. my opinion is she was one of the smartest people in this news group and definitely the most interesting. to all her detractors here, you guys should be ashamed of your selves. you never gave her a chance, i dont know why. for the most part, she kept her discourse civil and backed up her statements with cites and links.
and to who ever "bea's spouse" is, you should just stay away from this cesspool. these guys dont deserve to know any thing about her and especially dont deserve a picture. you were fortunate to have known her personally. the assholes here had their chance but blew it.

fffurken

Oct 4, 2017, 7:28:34 PM10/4/17
As Burka Bea has now been pronounced dead, and was a virulent anti-white racist, I will dedicate this thread to.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo0MBlXyJ3g

We shall not be defeated. Heil Hitler.

Grunty

Oct 4, 2017, 7:30:11 PM10/4/17
On Wednesday, October 4, 2017 at 17:56:15 (UTC-3), BillB wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 4, 2017 at 1:32:15 PM UTC-7, BTSinAustin wrote:
>
> > Ooo you caught me in my secret life talking to idiots like you. My bad.
>
> lol...my wife knows I post to some poker newsgroup. She couldn't care less about any of it. She would have no clue where to go to post about my demise, nor would she even consider doing that if she did know where to go.

Firstly, many couples are more mutually aware of their spouse's activities than you and your wife are.

Secondly, if one of the spouses had the misfortune of getting in terminal illness, I guarantee you that the partner will get much more involved in what the ill person does -- a newsgroup, a hobby, whatever. It's as natural a behavior as loving and caring for the other.

da pickle

Oct 4, 2017, 8:04:15 PM10/4/17
Good to see you finally caught on ... LOL

risky biz

Oct 5, 2017, 2:56:07 AM10/5/17

risky biz

Oct 5, 2017, 3:00:21 AM10/5/17
Would anyone now like to tell me that I didn't know what I was talking about concerning this smelly 💩?

risky biz

Oct 5, 2017, 3:06:26 AM10/5/17
Agreed. 'vanek' specifically requested more personal info, and even a picture, I think. Is there anyone who didn't instantly realize he wanted to find something to disparage? IMMEDIATELY after her death?

Then there's that smelly excrement, 'furkedon', whose parents should have flushed him down a toilet.

Clave

Oct 5, 2017, 3:09:25 AM10/5/17

"risky biz" <swing...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Didn't see it (mea culpa), and it doesn't answer the question anyway.

Are you saying that in your opinion, Jesus was just a normal human guy with
no special "divinity" (who thought he was the messiah), the miracles never
happened, the Resurrection never happened, and the Ascension never happened?

If you find direct answers that embarrassing, so be it.

risky biz

Oct 5, 2017, 3:17:24 AM10/5/17
I must have stated at least half a dozen times here that I'm an atheist and it's pretty standard for an atheist to not believe any of those things, isn't it? Jesus Christ- are you falling for asshole's attempt to prove I'm guilty of being a secret Muslim? That would take the cake.

Clave

Oct 5, 2017, 3:33:29 AM10/5/17

"risky biz" <swing...@gmail.com> wrote in message

<...>

> I must have stated at least half a dozen times here that I'm an atheist
> and it's pretty standard for an atheist to not believe any of those
> things, isn't it?

Then why can't you just state an answer instead of replying with non-answer
questions?

Assuming (the near certainty) that you'll continue to not actually say
anything, let's get back to what started this particular bit.

When Bill said "Faker than Jesus", why would you say "Jesus wasn't fake, far
from it..." if all you say you meant is that you think there was a
historical guy named Jesus, when Bill was clearly referring to supernatural
Christian dogma?

It's like saying David Copperfield isn't a fake, not because you believe his
tricks are actual magic, but just because there's a guy in Vegas who
actually calls himself "David Copperfield."

It. Makes. No. Sense.

BillB

Oct 5, 2017, 3:42:59 AM10/5/17
On Thursday, October 5, 2017 at 12:33:29 AM UTC-7, Clave wrote:

> When Bill said "Faker than Jesus", why would you say "Jesus wasn't fake, far
> from it..." if all you say you meant is that you think there was a
> historical guy named Jesus, when Bill was clearly referring to supernatural
> Christian dogma?

Right, and I'd just point out that I said *faker* than Jesus, clearly implying that Jesus wasn't *totally* fake (i.e. he at least existed). As you said, the fake part I was talking about is all the supernatural nonsense.

Clave

Oct 5, 2017, 7:44:14 PM10/5/17

> "risky biz" <swing...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> <...>
>
>> I must have stated at least half a dozen times here that I'm an atheist
>> and it's pretty standard for an atheist to not believe any of those
>> things, isn't it?
>
> Then why can't you just state an answer instead of replying with
> non-answer questions?
>
> Assuming (the near certainty) that you'll continue to not actually say
> anything, let's get back to what started this particular bit.
>
> When Bill said "Faker than Jesus", why would you say "Jesus wasn't fake,
> far from it..." if all you say you meant is that you think there was a
> historical guy named Jesus, when Bill was clearly referring to
> supernatural Christian dogma?

*more crickets*

risky biz

Oct 7, 2017, 1:42:02 AM10/7/17
On Thursday, October 5, 2017 at 12:33:29 AM UTC-7, Clave wrote:
No, actually, it makes all the sense in the world. If that's what BillB meant he should have said 'faker than Jesus' miracles' or referred to a specific miracle being fake. When you say, 'Faker than Jesus' you're referring to the person. And David Copperfield doesn't try to convince anyone that he performs real magic. He's celebrated for being an illusionist.

Jesus wasn't fake because he did believe that he was the messiah (my opinion). The miracles were never claimed by Jesus in his own words and if he could see them recounted probably wouldn't recognize them. David Copperfield isn't a fake because he knows he isn't a magician and everyone one else knows it, too.

risky biz

Oct 7, 2017, 1:42:32 AM10/7/17
Well, then, you didn't talk very well.

BillB

Oct 7, 2017, 1:52:40 AM10/7/17
If I say something is fak-"er" than Jesus, that necessarily implies that Jesus wasn't totally fake. That is a matter of simple logic. I left it to my intelligent readers to deduce on their own which aspects of "Jesus" I thought were fake and real. I thought it was pretty obvious, actually.

Clave

Oct 7, 2017, 1:58:31 AM10/7/17

"risky biz" <swing...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Nope. Your response doesn't even make sense in that context, because the
evidence for a historical Jesus is far from conclusive.

risky biz

Oct 7, 2017, 2:08:35 AM10/7/17
Fail. 'Faker' is more appropriately a term of hyperbole meaning that someone is even more hard-to-imagine fake than someone who is recognized as completely fake.

If that was your intended meaning (which I don't buy; note also, that Clave thought you weren't even referring to Jesus but Jesus miracle stories) what was Jesus fake about?

risky biz

Oct 7, 2017, 2:11:21 AM10/7/17
Nonsense.

'Virtually all New Testament scholars and Near East historians, applying the standard criteria of historical investigation, find that the historicity of Jesus is effectively certain[4][5][6][7][nb 1][nb 2][nb 3][nb 4] although they differ about the beliefs and teachings of Jesus as well as the accuracy of the details of his life that have been described in the gospels.[nb 5][13][nb 6][15]:168–173 While scholars have criticized Jesus scholarship for religious bias and lack of methodological soundness,[nb 7] with very few exceptions such critics generally do support the historicity of Jesus and reject the Christ myth theory that Jesus never existed.'
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus

Clave

Oct 7, 2017, 2:15:54 AM10/7/17

"risky biz" <swing...@gmail.com> wrote in message

<...>

> note also, that Clave thought you weren't even referring to Jesus but
> Jesus miracle stories...

Um, no. I also understood what was meant by "faker".

BillB

Oct 7, 2017, 2:21:47 AM10/7/17
I think I know what was meant, because, after all, I wrote it! So far, you are the only person who didn't get it.

If x is Fak-er than y, then y cannot be totally fake. If y is not totally fake, then some aspects of y must be real and other aspects must be fake. I can diagram it for you if you think it would help.

If I describe something I think is bogus as "faker than Jesus", I am of course implying that I think Jesus is pretty fucking fake, with maybe a sliver of reality about him.

I obviously meant that I believed Jesus was real person, but his legend as a supernatural miracle-worker is totally fake.

risky biz

Oct 7, 2017, 2:33:47 AM10/7/17
On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 11:21:47 PM UTC-7, BillB wrote:
> On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 11:08:35 PM UTC-7, risky biz wrote:

> > > If I say something is fak-"er" than Jesus, that necessarily implies that Jesus wasn't totally fake. That is a matter of simple logic. I left it to my intelligent readers to deduce on their own which aspects of "Jesus" I thought were fake and real. I thought it was pretty obvious, actually.
> >
> > Fail. 'Faker' is more appropriately a term of hyperbole meaning that someone is even more hard-to-imagine fake than someone who is recognized as completely fake.
> >
> > If that was your intended meaning (which I don't buy; note also, that Clave thought you weren't even referring to Jesus but Jesus miracle stories) what was Jesus fake about?
>
> I think I know what was meant, because, after all, I wrote it! So far, you are the only person who didn't get it.
>
> If x is Fak-er than y, then y cannot be totally fake. If y is not totally fake, then some aspects of y must be real and other aspects must be fake. I can diagram it for you if you think it would help.

So when you said, 'Dude...it's fake. Faker than Jesus.' . . you meant the Bea death notice is Fak-er than Jesus, but Jesus is not totally fake and some aspects of Jesus must be real and other aspects must be fake therefore the Bea death notice is not necessarily completely fake just more fake than Jesus who is not totally fake? Uh, huh- right.

> If I describe something I think is bogus as "faker than Jesus", I am of course implying that I think Jesus is pretty fucking fake, with maybe a sliver of reality about him.
>
> I obviously meant that I believed Jesus was real person, but his legend as a supernatural miracle-worker is totally fake.

It is not the least bit obvious you meant that. It is utterly obvious you meant Jesus the person was completely fake.

risky biz

Oct 7, 2017, 2:35:30 AM10/7/17
'Bill was clearly referring to supernatural Christian dogma?'

Wow.

Clave

Oct 7, 2017, 2:44:18 AM10/7/17

> On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 10:58:31 PM UTC-7, Clave wrote:

<...>

>> Nope. Your response doesn't even make sense in that context, because the
>> evidence for a historical Jesus is far from conclusive.
>
> Nonsense.

Nope, as I will show.

Writing about one's god as an actual historical figure is so common that
there's a word for it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euhemerism

On with the show:

> 'Virtually all New Testament scholars and Near East historians, applying
> the standard criteria of historical investigation, find that the
> historicity of Jesus is effectively certain

LOFL -- let's see what else your "scholars" believe -- from your wiki cite:

The majority of scholars agree that Jesus was a healer and an
exorcist.

So "the majority of scholars" you're citing believe that demons exist, can
occupy human beings and be cast out using the right
tools/techniques/beliefs. Doesn't sound terribly scholarly to me, Uncle
Charley.

<...>

A number of scholars have criticised historical Jesus research for
religious bias and lack of methodological soundness, and some have
argued that modern biblical scholarship is insufficiently critical
and sometimes amounts to covert apologetics

<...>

The historical analysis techniques used by biblical scholars have
been questioned, and according to James Dunn it is not possible
"to construct (from the available data) a Jesus who will be the
real Jesus."

<...>

W.R. Herzog has stated that: "What we call the historical Jesus is
the composite of the recoverable bits and pieces of historical
information and speculation about him that we assemble, construct,
and reconstruct. For this reason, the historical Jesus is, in Meier's
words, 'a modern abstraction and construct.'

<...>

[Donald Akenson, Professor of Irish Studies in the department of
history at Queen's University] says that the overwhelming majority
of biblical scholars are employed in institutions whose roots are
in religious beliefs. Because of this, more than any other group
in present-day academia, biblical historians are under immense
pressure to theologize their historical work.

<...>

According to James Dunn, "the 'historical Jesus' is properly
speaking a nineteenth- and twentieth-century construction using the
data provided by the Synoptic tradition, NOT Jesus back then and
NOT a figure in history." (Emphasis in the original). Dunn further
explains that "the facts are not to be identified as data; they are
always an interpretation of the data.

<...>

Since Albert Schweitzer's book The Quest of the Historical Jesus,
scholars have for long stated that many of the portraits of Jesus
are "pale reflections of the researchers" themselves. Schweitzer
accused early scholars of religious bias. John Dominic Crossan
summarized the recent situation by stating that many authors
writing about the life of Jesus "do autobiography and call it
biography.

You might want to actually investigate further than wikipedia before
pointing to a consensus that doesn't exist:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2014/12/18/did-historical-jesus-exist-the-traditional-evidence-doesnt-hold-up

http://www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/chris-sosa/jesus-is-just-a-myth-tell_b_5749472.html

https://www.rawstory.com/2014/08/did-historical-jesus-exist-growing-number-of-scholars-dont-think-so/

If you want to hold onto your belief, that's fine with me -- it would
explain a few things.

Clave

Oct 7, 2017, 2:46:47 AM10/7/17

"risky biz" <swing...@gmail.com> wrote in message
So? He was. I'm sure he's fairly familiar with the lack of consensus
regarding "historical Jesus" as well.

BillB

Oct 7, 2017, 2:51:38 AM10/7/17
On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 11:33:47 PM UTC-7, risky biz wrote:

> It is not the least bit obvious you meant that. It is utterly obvious you meant Jesus the person was completely fake.

If Jesus was completely fake, then nothing could be "faker than Jesus". That is elementary logic. I can't help you beyond that.

risky biz

Oct 7, 2017, 2:42:41 PM10/7/17
If you read your above quotes more carefully you will realize that they are not denying that Jesus existed. That's why:

'Virtually all New Testament scholars and Near East historians, applying the standard criteria of historical investigation, find that the historicity of Jesus is effectively certain[4][5][6][7][nb 1][nb 2][nb 3][nb 4] although they differ about the beliefs and teachings of Jesus as well as the accuracy of the details of his life that have been described in the gospels.[nb 5][13][nb 6][15]:168–173 While scholars have criticized Jesus scholarship for religious bias and lack of methodological soundness,[nb 7] with very few exceptions such critics generally do support the historicity of Jesus and reject the Christ myth theory that Jesus never existed.'
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus

Thanks but I'll go with 'New Testament scholars and Near East historians' rather than 'raw story', 'huffington post', 'no beliefs.com, and an opinion article in the Washington Post written by a guy whose career consists of SELLING BOOKS denying that Jesus existed:

Lataster's December 2014 Washington Post article, Did historical Jesus really exist? The evidence just doesn't add up,[13] was criticised by Christian apologist and New Testament scholar (and former teacher of Lataster) John Dickson. Dickson commented, "As his former lecturer, I am somewhat embarrassed to admit that Raphael's 1000 words on Jesus would not receive a pass mark in any history class I can imagine, even if it were meant to be a mere "personal reflection" on contemporary Jesus scholarship. Lataster is a better student than his piece suggests. But the rigours of academia in general - and the discipline of history, in particular - demand that his numerous misrepresentations of scholarship would leave a marker little choice but to fail him."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raphael_Lataster

> If you want to hold onto your belief, that's fine with me -- it would
> explain a few things.

Gd bless you. Go in peace. I have to go to church now. The First Church of Pool.

Notes
While discussing the "striking" fact that "we don't have any Roman records, of any kind, that attest to the existence of Jesus," Ehrman dismisses claims that this means Jesus never existed, saying, "He certainly existed, as virtually every competent scholar of antiquity, Christian or non-Christian, agrees, based on clear and certain evidence."[8]
Robert M. Price, a former fundamentalist apologist turned atheist who says the existence of Jesus cannot be ruled out, but is less probable than non-existence, agrees that his perspective runs against the views of the majority of scholars.[9]
Michael Grant (a classicist) states that "In recent years, 'no serious scholar has ventured to postulate the non historicity of Jesus, or at any rate very few, and they have not succeeded in disposing of the much stronger, indeed very abundant, evidence to the contrary."[10]
"There are those who argue that Jesus is a figment of the Church’s imagination, that there never was a Jesus at all. I have to say that I do not know any respectable critical scholar who says that any more."[11]
Of "baptism and crucifixion", these "two facts in the life of Jesus command almost universal assent".[12]
"That he was crucified is as sure as anything historical can ever be, since both Josephus and Tacitus ... agree with the Christian accounts on at least that basic fact."[14]
"...The point I shall argue below is that, the agreed evidentiary practices of the historians of Yeshua, despite their best efforts, have not been those of sound historical practice".[16]
"[F]arfetched theories that Jesus' existence was a Christian invention are highly implausible."[18]
Robert E. Van Voorst, referring to G.A. Wells: "The nonhistoricity thesis has always been controversial, and it has consistently failed to convince scholars of many disciplines and religious creeds... Biblical scholars and classical historians now regard it as effectively refuted".[17]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus

risky biz

Oct 7, 2017, 2:43:54 PM10/7/17
Help your self.

BillB

Oct 7, 2017, 3:14:58 PM10/7/17
It's inexplicable to me why you would argue with me for writing exactly what I meant. Faker means "more fake than..".

Suffix[edit]
-er
(added to certain adjectives and adverbs, now especially short ones) more; used to form the comparative. longer, bigger, faster, sooner, simpler

... and then argue with me over what I am telling you I meant! I'm pretty sure I am in the best position to know what I meant, and I can't imagine why you would think I would lie about what I meant. It was pretty clear on its face anyway.

I have always believed Jesus existed, just as I have always believed he was a ancient version of a narcissistic, megalomaniac huckster. You trying to tell me what I believe about Jesus is very similar to Hankins telling you how old you believe the Earth to be.

Clave

Oct 7, 2017, 3:32:14 PM10/7/17

"risky biz" <swing...@gmail.com> wrote in message

<...>

> If you read your above quotes more carefully you will realize that they
> are not denying that Jesus existed.

I never said he never existed, just that the evidence for his existence is
far from conclusive, which is exactly what I said.

Fucking sheesh. I guess this is just something you're always going to
weasel about.

VegasJerry

Oct 7, 2017, 6:11:22 PM10/7/17
WWJD

risky biz

Oct 8, 2017, 4:25:20 AM10/8/17
I haven't said anything about what you believe about Jesus. I've been discussing what you said about Jesus.

Jeebus.

rinne...@gmail.com

Oct 8, 2017, 11:17:45 PM10/8/17
Bill B,

Bea did pass away on Monday the 2nd of October. With that being said I do believe you are an attention whore,and everything that I have read to this point was written to draw attention to yourself. In all fairness I have not read all of your shit (nor do I want to). It is very pathetic that you are using somebody's death as a means to draw attention to yourself.

BillB

Oct 8, 2017, 11:26:36 PM10/8/17
On Sunday, October 8, 2017 at 8:17:45 PM UTC-7, rinne...@gmail.com wrote:
> Bill B,
>
> Bea did pass away on Monday the 2nd of October. With that being said I do believe you are an attention whore,and everything that I have read to this point was written to draw attention to yourself. In all fairness I have not read all of your shit (nor do I want to). It is very pathetic that you are using somebody's death as a means to draw attention to yourself.

Bea Faroni really passed away, did she? And I suppose she was buried right beside Chef Boyardee?

Bill Vanek

Oct 9, 2017, 12:14:56 AM10/9/17
On Sun, 8 Oct 2017 20:17:42 -0700 (PDT), rinne...@gmail.com wrote:

>Bill B,
>
>Bea did pass away on Monday the 2nd of October. With that being said I do believe you are an attention whore,and everything that I have read to this point was written to draw attention to yourself. In all fairness I have not read all of your shit (nor do I want to). It is very pathetic that you are using somebody's death as a means to draw attention to yourself.

Congratulations. In your first post you have established yourself as
one of the smartest posters here. There are posters here who have been
going back and forth with him for the last 15 years, and still haven't
figured this out.

risky biz

Oct 9, 2017, 3:04:02 AM10/9/17

Bea's Grieving Widow

Oct 9, 2017, 7:21:52 AM10/9/17
God what a toxic POS. I said she was cremated, you ignorant slut! Here I am at
4 am responding to an insensitive verminous slanderer. This is why, out of
respect for me - she never got very specific about our 21 year relationship.
She died at 3:40 pm last Monday, and a couple hours later I was sitting in the most comfortable chair in the house which happens to be in front of her computer, which she hadn.t even hardly looked at in a month - by this time all she could do was open her Kindle - and the window was still open for this cesspool - and lo and behold the top of the list was Bea Come Back -
I had not planned to let these fools even know - it was a spontaneous reaction.
Yes, part of her estate will be donated to what she told me to give to - I am not a greedy bastard,and will honor her wishes.
There seem to be one or two nice people here that I might trust to email the
link to her obituary to - as long as I can be sure they won't share it with the
two or three despicable pieces of excrement who continue to denigrate her memory. The former coworker of mine who attempted to explain to the attention whore who, much as the worm in Las Vegas, does not deserve to be addressed by name, was at the private backyard gathering we had yesterday in her honor, and
after talking about her love of poker, I mentioned this thread. is seems that
even eyewitnesses to a funeral are not believed by pond scum like you.
Get a life, fool.
PS - I changed her profile picture to one of all that's left of her. Don't know
if she would approve, but she's not here to tell me not to.
It is loading more messages.