OT I spend a hell of a lot on medications!

John Kuthe

Jan 25, 2020, 9:35:32 PM1/25/20
Not having FOR PROFIT Health Insurance is kinda a bitch like that!

After all, I AM Health Insurance, an RN!

John Kuthe....

Jeßus

Jan 25, 2020, 10:08:15 PM1/25/20
On Sat, 25 Jan 2020 18:35:29 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe
<johnk...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Not having FOR PROFIT Health Insurance is kinda a bitch like that!

Having a heartless government/society is kinda a bitch like that.

>After all, I AM Health Insurance, an RN!

Oh, so you should be... treated differently for some reason??

Alex

Jan 25, 2020, 10:44:14 PM1/25/20
Tattoo that on your forehead so they know when you have a heart attack,
stroke, car accident (most likely), or get the crap beat out of you on
the streets of STL. You will become yet another burden on the rest of us.

John Kuthe

Jan 25, 2020, 10:45:20 PM1/25/20
I am a healthcare provider. No I should not be treated specially, but I am very qualified to manage my own healthcare in concert with the MDs I must see to obtain prescription medications.

John Kuthe...

John Kuthe

Jan 25, 2020, 10:47:42 PM1/25/20
There you go again, whinging about money! You truly ARE obsessed!

John Kuthe...

Alex

Jan 25, 2020, 11:21:27 PM1/25/20
Nice try. You post about money all the time - you HVAC system, your
crappy audio system, your roof, and even your fucking slippers!! I
don't. I pay my taxes on time. You don't. I have health insurance so
I'm not someone else's problem. You don't.

Hank Rogers

Jan 25, 2020, 11:30:44 PM1/25/20
He's already a burden.

Cindy Hamilton

Jan 26, 2020, 6:32:13 AM1/26/20
Try GoodRx:

<https://www.goodrx.com/>

My husband also gets good prices from Kroger's low-cost prescription
program.

We have health insurance, but the coverage isn't so good. These
programs offer a considerable savings.

Cindy Hamilton

Cindy Hamilton

Jan 26, 2020, 6:34:27 AM1/26/20
On Saturday, January 25, 2020 at 10:08:15 PM UTC-5, Jeßus wrote:
> On Sat, 25 Jan 2020 18:35:29 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe
> <johnk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Not having FOR PROFIT Health Insurance is kinda a bitch like that!
>
> Having a heartless government/society is kinda a bitch like that.

Our government reflects the will of the people. Millions of Americans
hate and fear the idea that they might pay for something and reap no
benefit from it.

If Americans were contacting their representatives in Congress,
demanding universal health care, we've have it in a New York minute.

Cindy Hamilton

Bruce

Jan 26, 2020, 6:38:05 AM1/26/20
Selfish and obsessed with money. Would you say that characterises the
deplorable part of the American people? And is that getting better or
worse with the Latinization of the US?

Cindy Hamilton

Jan 26, 2020, 7:21:50 AM1/26/20
Possibly. It mainly characterizes the insurance industry and its
propaganda.

> And is that getting better or
> worse with the Latinization of the US?

Hard to say. Around here they have relatively little political power,
and there's so much going on in the news I don't have the time to
pay attention to what's happening in the majority-minority states.

Cindy Hamilton

John Kuthe

Jan 26, 2020, 8:45:36 AM1/26/20
Here's something from the NYTimes:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/24/opinion/sunday/surveillance-capitalism.html

Very ominous and disturbing!

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and No Smartphone

jmcquown

Jan 26, 2020, 10:17:37 AM1/26/20
I highly recommend GoodRx. I just refilled my one prescription.
Regular (cash) price $223. With GoodRx, $66. The prices vary per
pharmacy but *always* a significant savings.

Jill

John Kuthe

Jan 26, 2020, 10:22:09 AM1/26/20
Or better a Shaman, and some good psychedelics and a lot of hard work!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrIom1VjlL4

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and Psychedelic Graduate

Bruce

Jan 26, 2020, 3:30:31 PM1/26/20
On Sun, 26 Jan 2020 04:21:46 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
I understand. You're too busy pointing out all the things John Kuthe
is wrong about :)

John Kuthe

Jan 26, 2020, 3:56:09 PM1/26/20
Cindy does seem very fond of doing just that!

John Kuthe...

Cindy Hamilton

Jan 26, 2020, 4:11:24 PM1/26/20
That takes no time at all. It's obvious.

Cindy Hamilton

penm...@aol.com

Jan 26, 2020, 4:12:42 PM1/26/20
On Mon, 27 Jan 2020 07:30:27 +1100, Bruce <br...@invalid.invalid>
Would be a far shorter list pointing out the things Kootchie is right
about.

Hank Rogers

Jan 26, 2020, 4:13:33 PM1/26/20
You're gonna get your head stuck up kuth's ass some day.

Hank Rogers

Jan 26, 2020, 4:14:44 PM1/26/20
Don't FART!!! You'll blow out druce's head.

Bruce

Jan 26, 2020, 4:27:27 PM1/26/20
On Sun, 26 Jan 2020 13:11:21 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
Very obvious, so why point it out?

John Kuthe

Jan 26, 2020, 5:55:11 PM1/26/20
Because it makes her feel superior when she is NOT!

John Kuthe...

Jeßus

Jan 26, 2020, 6:03:00 PM1/26/20
On Sun, 26 Jan 2020 03:34:23 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
<angelica...@yahoo.com> wrote:

LOL. Sorry, this time I can only laugh at your last remark.

Jeßus

Jan 26, 2020, 6:04:17 PM1/26/20
On Sat, 25 Jan 2020 19:45:16 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe
<johnk...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Saturday, January 25, 2020 at 9:08:15 PM UTC-6, Jeßus wrote:
>> On Sat, 25 Jan 2020 18:35:29 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe
>> <johnk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Not having FOR PROFIT Health Insurance is kinda a bitch like that!
>>
>> Having a heartless government/society is kinda a bitch like that.
>>
>> >After all, I AM Health Insurance, an RN!
>>
>> Oh, so you should be... treated differently for some reason??
>
>I am a healthcare provider.

What health care do you currently provide? None.

>No I should not be treated specially, but I am very qualified to manage my own healthcare in concert with the MDs I must see to obtain prescription medications.

You're not qualified anymore, due to your mental health issues. The
sooner you accept this the better off you will be.

GM

Jan 26, 2020, 6:12:19 PM1/26/20
John Kuthe wrote:

> Not having FOR PROFIT Health Insurance is kinda a bitch like that!
>
> After all, I AM Health Insurance, an RN!

How's the J - O - B search going...???

--
Best
Greg

Dave Smith

Jan 26, 2020, 6:15:24 PM1/26/20
There is an old saying that a man who acts as his own lawyer has a fool
for a client. I am sure there is a similar adage that applies to doctors.

John Kuthe

Jan 26, 2020, 7:02:30 PM1/26/20
I provide my OWN Healthcare, and PAY for it as well! MD visits, prescription costs, etc. And just before MO required me to get car insurance and I was driving a 3/4 ton Suburban and hit a foreign driver in a small foreign car, and I PAID for the repairs for that as well! Because it was MY FAULT!

I PAY MY OWN WAY!

John Kuthe...

itsjoan...@webtv.net

Jan 26, 2020, 8:33:10 PM1/26/20
On Sunday, January 26, 2020 at 9:17:37 AM UTC-6, jmcquown wrote:

> I highly recommend GoodRx. I just refilled my one prescription.
> Regular (cash) price $223. With GoodRx, $66. The prices vary per
> pharmacy but *always* a significant savings.
>
> Jill

I just checked a prescription price at GoodRX for a 90-day supply. They
quoted me $1509.21 vs. $379 from my insurance company. But I ordered
that medication from Canada for $162.50 and that included a $10 shipping
fee.

itsjoan...@webtv.net

Jan 26, 2020, 8:40:02 PM1/26/20
On Sunday, January 26, 2020 at 6:02:30 PM UTC-6, John Kuthe wrote:

> I provide my OWN Healthcare, and PAY for it as well! MD visits, prescription costs, etc. And just before MO required me to get car insurance and I was driving a 3/4 ton Suburban and hit a foreign driver in a small foreign car, and I PAID for the repairs for that as well! Because it was MY FAULT!
>
> I PAY MY OWN WAY!
>
> John Kuthe...

So, you've lost your nursing license and you lost your auto insurance as
well. When will you lose the boarding house?

Bruce

Jan 26, 2020, 8:43:37 PM1/26/20
On the happiest day in your life.

itsjoan...@webtv.net

Jan 26, 2020, 8:59:47 PM1/26/20
No, he'll just be another burden tax payers will have to provide for. I
doubt his sister wants him living with her.

John Kuthe

Jan 26, 2020, 10:22:10 PM1/26/20
I have NOT lost my nursing license! I've got to find a position at a different home care pediatric nursing agencies. I'm well versed in feeding tubes and trach/vent clients and I have a BSN education too! Not just diploma nursing school, a Bachelor's in Nursing!

When will YOU lose the vitriol you seem to feel to your fellow human?

John Kuthe...

John Kuthe

Jan 26, 2020, 10:24:54 PM1/26/20
And that is exactly WHY I get an MDs opinion on things I'm not sure of! Nurses work with MDs on a regular basis!

John Kuthe...

Hank Rogers

Jan 26, 2020, 10:39:52 PM1/26/20
A real honest-to-god BSN cannabis nurse!

Woohoo!

Hank Rogers

Jan 26, 2020, 10:41:23 PM1/26/20
John Kuthe wrote:
> On Sunday, January 26, 2020 at 5:15:24 PM UTC-6, Dave Smith wrote:
Even cannabis nurses?

Or do they only work for cannabis doctors?

Cindy Hamilton

Jan 27, 2020, 6:02:53 AM1/27/20
Of course, they'd have to say, en masse, "I'm not going to vote for
you".

That's their real fear. Sure, their patrons pay a lot to put them
in office and to influence their actions once they're there. But
it's voters who have the final say.

Cindy Hamilton