Colour conversion charts from DMC Medici to/from Appleton

Fred Burger

Aug 9, 2001, 9:44:34 AM8/9/01
Dear all,
I am trying to find colour conversion information regarding DMC Medicis 2ply
wool.
I am also trying to convert Appleton 2ply crewel wool to DMC Medicis 2ply
wool but cannot locate any
resources, color cards, conversion lists etc. Would anyone be able to
assist me in this area?
Hoping you can help me as I am wanting to convert some Appleton threads to
DMC medicis to start work on a project or two.
Thanking you all for your assistance
Fred

Mike & June Huber

Aug 15, 2001, 8:50:07 PM8/15/01
Fred,

I've looked for an online conversion chart for a friend, and not had any
luck finding one. A shop in our area does have a conversion chart, so if
you have a list of color numbers I could have her look it up and then I
can e-mail those specific conversions to you.

June in Houston

Megan Tucker

Aug 17, 2001, 7:26:16 AM8/17/01
I found these: