Thought to ponder

Ray Keller

Apr 18, 2014, 5:54:37 PM4/18/14

AMAZING STATISTICS!!!!!!

Thought to ponder

I found the following on the web, it really puts my Dad's generation (and
probably most of your Dads or Grand-dads) into perspective.

"During the 3-1/2 years of World War 2 that started with the Japanese bombing
of Pearl Harbor in December 1941 and ended with the Surrender of Germany and
Japan in 1945, the U.S. produced; 22 aircraft carriers, 8 battleships, 48
cruisers, 349 destroyers, 420 destroyer escorts, 203 submarines, 34 million
tons of merchant ships, 100,000 fighter aircraft, 98,000 bombers, 24,000
transport aircraft, 58,000 training aircraft, 93,000 tanks, 257,000 artillery
pieces, 105,000 mortars, 3,000,000 machine guns, and 2,500,000 military
trucks.

We put 16.1 million men in uniform in the various armed services, invaded
Africa, invaded Sicily and Italy, won the battle for the Atlantic, planned
and executed D-Day, marched across the Pacific and Europe, developed the
atomic bomb and ultimately conquered Japan and Germany.

It's worth noting, that during the almost exact amount of time, the Obama
administration couldn't build a functioning web site."

Frank

Apr 18, 2014, 6:38:13 PM4/18/14
Not only that, they may have spent more ;)
Message has been deleted

jon_banquer

Apr 18, 2014, 6:59:34 PM4/18/14
Here's a much better thought to ponder:

Why can't you post a anything about metalworking, ever.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Apr 18, 2014, 7:01:24 PM4/18/14
On Fri, 18 Apr 2014 18:38:13 -0400, Frank
<frankdo...@comcast.net> wrote:

>On 4/18/2014 5:54 PM, Ray Keller wrote:
>> AMAZING STATISTICS!!!!!!
>>
>> Thought to ponder
>>

>> I found the following on the web, it really puts my Dad's generation (and
>> probably most of your Dads or Grand-dads) into perspective.
>>
>> "During the 3-1/2 years of World War 2 that started with the Japanese bombing
>> of Pearl Harbor in December 1941 and ended with the Surrender of Germany and
>> Japan in 1945, the U.S. produced; 22 aircraft carriers,

A note.

"Between June 1941 and April 1945, 78 escort carriers would be built
and launched -- a remarkable feat of wartime naval construction. "
http://www.navy.mil/navydata/nav_legacy.asp?id=3

> 8 battleships, 48
>> cruisers, 349 destroyers, 420 destroyer escorts, 203 submarines, 34 million
>> tons of merchant ships, 100,000 fighter aircraft, 98,000 bombers, 24,000
>> transport aircraft, 58,000 training aircraft, 93,000 tanks, 257,000 artillery
>> pieces, 105,000 mortars, 3,000,000 machine guns, and 2,500,000 military
>> trucks.
>>
>> We put 16.1 million men in uniform in the various armed services, invaded
>> Africa, invaded Sicily and Italy, won the battle for the Atlantic, planned
>> and executed D-Day, marched across the Pacific and Europe, developed the
>> atomic bomb and ultimately conquered Japan and Germany.
>>
>> It's worth noting, that during the almost exact amount of time, the Obama
>> administration couldn't build a functioning web site."
>>

>Not only that, they may have spent more ;)

"Based on the stupid shit you post and your apalling [sic] lack of
education I'm sure your kids are dummer [sic] than sheep."
-Professor Deep Dudu

Klaus Schadenfreude

Apr 18, 2014, 7:02:16 PM4/18/14
On Fri, 18 Apr 2014 15:45:43 -0700, Winston_Smith
<inv...@butterfly.net> wrote:

>On Fri, 18 Apr 2014 14:54:37 -0700, "Ray Keller" wrote:
>
>>"During the 3-1/2 years of World War 2 that started with the Japanese bombing
>>of Pearl Harbor in December 1941 and ended with the Surrender of Germany and
>>Japan in 1945, the U.S. produced; 22 aircraft carriers, 8 battleships, 48
>>cruisers, 349 destroyers, 420 destroyer escorts, 203 submarines, 34 million
>>tons of merchant ships, 100,000 fighter aircraft, 98,000 bombers, 24,000
>>transport aircraft, 58,000 training aircraft, 93,000 tanks, 257,000 artillery
>>pieces, 105,000 mortars, 3,000,000 machine guns, and 2,500,000 military
>>trucks.
>
>>It's worth noting, that during the almost exact amount of time, the Obama
>>administration couldn't build a functioning web site."
>
>And Bush couldn't whip one tiny nation.

Like Afghanistan? The one Obama's still fucking with?

Or did you have something else in mind?

benj

Apr 18, 2014, 8:20:29 PM4/18/14
That would be because back in the early 40's Democrats were all
conservatives...

Stormin Mormon

Apr 18, 2014, 8:22:29 PM4/18/14
On 4/18/2014 5:54 PM, Ray Keller wrote:
> AMAZING STATISTICS!!!!!!
>
> We put 16.1 million men in uniform in the various armed services, invaded
> Africa, invaded Sicily and Italy, won the battle for the Atlantic, planned
> and executed D-Day, marched across the Pacific and Europe, developed the
> atomic bomb and ultimately conquered Japan and Germany.
>
> It's worth noting, that during the almost exact amount of time, the Obama
> administration couldn't build a functioning web site."

I can't remember if it was world war one or two,
we called them the greatest generation. That time
of US history, we got things done, and it was
really a thriving and booming time. Now, we have
had stagflation (Carter years) and now the unem-
ployment returns in the Obama Depression.

What to do, but eat your home storage food, cut
open your piggy bank (I've done both of those)
and pay lots of late and NSF fees (done that).

--
.
Christopher A. Young

Sancho Panza

Apr 18, 2014, 8:25:45 PM4/18/14
On 4/18/2014 5:54 PM, Ray Keller wrote:
Or a functioning oil pipeline.

---

deep

Apr 18, 2014, 8:38:17 PM4/18/14
And conservatives left the Democrats in droves because they couldn't
stand the thought of equal civil rights to blacks.
Message has been deleted

Guy Fawkes

Apr 18, 2014, 9:25:25 PM4/18/14
deep wrote in news:i5h3l9l3tfbbr6a97...@4ax.com:
Shut the fuck up.

--
When the government is no longer constrained by the laws of the land, then
neither are the people.

Guy Fawkes

Apr 18, 2014, 9:28:45 PM4/18/14
"Ray Keller" <Left...@desperate.com> wrote in
That's a keeper. Thanks!

John G

Apr 18, 2014, 9:31:15 PM4/18/14
Ray Keller explained :
Just for the record.
World war II stated in 1939 and ran for FIVE and a Half years. :-?

--
John G

Jeff M

Apr 18, 2014, 9:39:32 PM4/18/14
Some people taking a more global view say it began when Japan invaded
China, or Manchuria, but Poland, 1939, is the commonly accepted start.

--
“The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in
moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification

Scout

Apr 18, 2014, 9:41:41 PM4/18/14

"deep" wrote in message news:i5h3l9l3tfbbr6a97...@4ax.com...
Hmmm.....

Wasn't it Democrats who generally opposed equal rights?

Didn't far more Democrats in Congress vote against equal rights?

Poor Dudu, once again he's confused about reality.

Scout

Apr 18, 2014, 9:43:06 PM4/18/14

"Sancho Panza" <otter...@xhotmail.com> wrote in message
Hell, I'm still waiting for a functioning Administration that takes actual
responsibility for anything.

John G

Apr 18, 2014, 9:45:10 PM4/18/14
Jeff M formulated on Saturday :
Yes I suppose the Chinese would see it as much earlier.

--
John G

Stormin Mormon

Apr 18, 2014, 9:48:17 PM4/18/14
On 4/18/2014 9:28 PM, Guy Fawkes wrote:
> "Ray Keller" <Left...@desperate.com> wrote in
>> It's worth noting, that during the almost exact amount of time, the
>> Obama administration couldn't build a functioning web site."
>
> That's a keeper. Thanks!

I'm expecting Steve from C to jump on Keller for
posting politics and inciting flame wars. Cross
posting, also.

BeamMeUpScotty

Apr 18, 2014, 10:47:30 PM4/18/14
Republican Eisenhower called in the National guard to integrate the schools.

Democrat George Wallace once said:

"They're building a bridge over the Potomac for all the white liberals
fleeing to Virginia."

You have to love the fact that even the Southern Democrats could see the
trees in that forest.

Dudu must have taken too many tabs of acid again...

rbowman

Apr 18, 2014, 11:46:58 PM4/18/14
BeamMeUpScotty wrote:

> Republican Eisenhower called in the National guard to integrate the
> schools.

Eisenhower got backed into the corner by Earl Warren. Warren was supposed to
be a safe political appointee to the court but he apparently had an attack
of conscience for sending the Japanese to the concentration camps.

BeamMeUpScotty

Apr 19, 2014, 12:13:36 AM4/19/14
must have been backed into the "left" corner, huh?

Still he was called a Republican and that is the way it happened.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Apr 19, 2014, 5:13:21 AM4/19/14
On Fri, 18 Apr 2014 18:38:17 -0600, deep wrote:

>And conservatives left the Democrats in droves because they couldn't
>stand the thought of equal civil rights to blacks.

More historic revisionism.

Why aren't you proud to be part of the Party of Hate and Racism?

It is, after all, a lot of what you spew here.

That's mystifying. Perhaps one of your fellow leftists can explain why
they tolerate your racist hate remarks.

RD Sandman

Apr 19, 2014, 11:50:29 AM4/19/14
Winston_Smith <inv...@butterfly.net> wrote in

> On Fri, 18 Apr 2014 14:54:37 -0700, "Ray Keller" wrote:
>
>>"During the 3-1/2 years of World War 2 that started with the Japanese
>>bombing of Pearl Harbor in December 1941 and ended with the Surrender
>>of Germany and Japan in 1945, the U.S. produced; 22 aircraft carriers,
>>8 battleships, 48 cruisers, 349 destroyers, 420 destroyer escorts, 203
>>submarines, 34 million tons of merchant ships, 100,000 fighter
>>aircraft, 98,000 bombers, 24,000 transport aircraft, 58,000 training
>>aircraft, 93,000 tanks, 257,000 artillery pieces, 105,000 mortars,
>>3,000,000 machine guns, and 2,500,000 military trucks.
>
>>It's worth noting, that during the almost exact amount of time, the
>>Obama administration couldn't build a functioning web site."
>
> And Bush couldn't whip one tiny nation.

Seems Obama stuck to Bush's policies and timetable. He also escalated
the war in Afghanistan since it was "the right war".

--
Sleep well tonight.......

RD (The Sandman}

One bullet in the possession of a criminal is too many.....
Ten bullets in the possession of a mother trying to protect
her children....may not be enough.

RD Sandman

Apr 19, 2014, 11:53:35 AM4/19/14
John G <gree...@ozemail.com.au> wrote in
US involvement (other than supplies) began December 8, 1941.

Also just for the record......five and a half years is how long Obama has
been in office.

Jeff M

Apr 19, 2014, 12:18:46 PM4/19/14
On 4/19/2014 4:13 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Apr 2014 18:38:17 -0600, deep wrote:
>
>> And conservatives left the Democrats in droves because they couldn't
>> stand the thought of equal civil rights to blacks.
>
> More historic revisionism.

Wrong. The racist "Dixiecrat" departure from the Democratic Party
during the Civil Rights era, and the subsequent warm and welcoming
embrace of racists and racism by the Republican Party and its despicable
"Southern Strategy," is an historical fact far to well known and
documented for even your ilk to try denying. Ol' Abe must be spinning
in his grave faster than you try to spin the truth. You know, you gotta
at least wait for most of the eyewitnesses to that history to die off
before you will able to get any traction in your effort to deny history
and your ilk's own ugly place in it.

> Why aren't you proud to be part of the Party of Hate and Racism?

Wait. What?? Deep is registered Republican?

> It is, after all, a lot of what I spew here. [corrected for accuracy]

Right. We know.

> "Based on the stupid shit you post and your apalling [sic] lack of
> education I'm sure your kids are dummer [sic] than sheep."
> -Professor Deep Dudu

rbowman

Apr 19, 2014, 12:41:20 PM4/19/14
Yes it was. Had Taft gotten the nomination, and lived to an old age, in an
alternate universe, the last 60 years might have been very different. Taft
wasn't far off when he said every Republican candidate since the '30s had
been nominated by the Chase National Bank. The Chase is long gone but the
GOP hasn't been able to bring forth a compelling candidate since Reagan. I
don't know how they'll do it but I fear they'll manage to blow it again in
2016.

BeamMeUpScotty

Apr 19, 2014, 1:08:27 PM4/19/14
On 4/19/2014 12:18 PM, Jeff M wrote:
> On 4/19/2014 4:13 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>> On Fri, 18 Apr 2014 18:38:17 -0600, deep wrote:
>>
>>> And conservatives left the Democrats in droves because they couldn't
>>> stand the thought of equal civil rights to blacks.
>>
>> More historic revisionism.
>
> Wrong. The racist "Dixiecrat" departure from the Democratic Party
> during the Civil Rights era,

Robert Byrd the Grand Kleegle never left the Democrats. Neither did
George Wallace or a host of others, they simply fell into obscurity as
the Democrats pivoted to use the race issues to their advantage.

Democrats are the same people... they're just hiding the old tactics
with newer names.

Ir was a political face lift..... They only look different from the
outside to shallow individuals.

Jeff M

Apr 19, 2014, 1:28:53 PM4/19/14
On 4/19/2014 12:08 PM, BeamMeUpScotty wrote:
> On 4/19/2014 12:18 PM, Jeff M wrote:

>>> More historic revisionism.
>>
>> Wrong. The racist "Dixiecrat" departure from the Democratic Party
>> during the Civil Rights era,

Scotty, in a futile effort to run from the facts and conceal the the
truths he keeps trying to deny, snipped out the key facts and main point
of my post, with intentional deceitful intent, and without so
indicating, but I've restored it below:

... and the subsequent warm and welcoming embrace of racists and racism
by the Republican Party and its despicable "Southern Strategy," is an
historical fact far to well known and documented for even your ilk to
try denying. Ol' Abe must be spinning in his grave faster than you try
to spin the truth. You know, you gotta at least wait for most of the
eyewitnesses to that history to die off before you will able to get any
traction in your effort to deny history and your ilk's own ugly place in
it.

> Robert Byrd the Grand Kleegle never left the Democrats [snip]

That's because he was able to learn better, and did, repenting publicly
and at length, and then strongly backed up his words with deeds,
compiling an admirable pro-civil rights record that is decades long.

Do you think you'll ever be able to learn better, and stop spewing
bug-eyed, hysterical, hate-fueled, hyper-partisan rants multiple times
every day? I don't. You're on mindless regressive autopilot, and I
expect you to remain that way until you finally run out of gas, crash
and disappear.

David R. Birch

Apr 19, 2014, 1:33:38 PM4/19/14
Also just for the record, WWII started with the Japanese invasion of
Manchuria in 1931.

But "what difference does it make?"

David

RD Sandman

Apr 19, 2014, 1:52:14 PM4/19/14
"David R. Birch" <dbi...@wi.rr.com> wrote in
In case, you hadn't noticed, I really don't give a damn when WWII started
in East Tibet. Except for supplies to allies, the US was not involved in
WWII until Decmeber 8, 1941, the day after the Day That Shall Live In
Infamy..

news13

Apr 19, 2014, 9:47:56 PM4/19/14
On Sat, 19 Apr 2014 12:33:38 -0500, David R. Birch wrote:

> Also just for the record, WWII started with the Japanese invasion of
> Manchuria in 1931.
>
> But "what difference does it make?"

Definitional. it was hardly a World War when two traditional enemies have
yet another punch up.

rbowman

Apr 19, 2014, 10:38:05 PM4/19/14
news13 wrote:

> Definitional. it was hardly a World War when two traditional enemies have
> yet another punch up.

iirc, Germany and Poland having another go at it did have repercussions.
Prussia and Poland had a long history and not much of it was good.

Jeff M

Apr 19, 2014, 10:40:54 PM4/19/14
The case for the earlier Asian-based start date is strengthened by the
fact that it was THE major point of contention between America and
Japan, and led directly to the Pacific component of WWII.

deep

Apr 19, 2014, 10:46:37 PM4/19/14
On Sat, 19 Apr 2014 21:40:54 -0500, Jeff M <NoS...@NoThanks.org>
wrote:

>On 4/19/2014 9:38 PM, rbowman wrote:
>> news13 wrote:
>>
>>> Definitional. it was hardly a World War when two traditional enemies have
>>> yet another punch up.
>>>

>> iirc, Germany and Poland having another go at it did have repercussions.
>> Prussia and Poland had a long history and not much of it was good.
>
>The case for the earlier Asian-based start date is strengthened by the
>fact that it was THE major point of contention between America and
>Japan, and led directly to the Pacific component of WWII.

I think it started when some caveman bashed his neighbor over the head
with a club because he tried to steal his mastadon roast.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Apr 20, 2014, 9:53:18 AM4/20/14
On Sat, 19 Apr 2014 11:18:46 -0500, Jeff M <NoS...@NoThanks.org>
wrote:

>On 4/19/2014 4:13 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>> On Fri, 18 Apr 2014 18:38:17 -0600, deep wrote:
>>
>>> And conservatives left the Democrats in droves because they couldn't
>>> stand the thought of equal civil rights to blacks.
>>
>> More historic revisionism.
>
>Wrong.

Right.

>> Why aren't you proud to be part of the Party of Hate and Racism?
>
>Wait. What?? Deep is registered Republican?

Why don't you ask him?

>>Why aren't you proud to be part of the Party of Hate and Racism?
>>
>>It is, after all, a lot of what you spew here.
>>
>>That's mystifying. Perhaps one of your fellow leftists can explain why
>>they tolerate your racist hate remarks.

[crickets.wav]

[crickets.wav]

[crickets.wav]

[crickets.wav]

Guy Fawkes

Apr 20, 2014, 10:36:48 AM4/20/14
deep wrote in news:s4d6l95t81qfc5cqp...@4ax.com:
Being a historical illiterate, you would.

Guy Fawkes

Apr 20, 2014, 10:41:02 AM4/20/14
Jeff M <NoS...@NoThanks.org> wrote in

> On 4/19/2014 4:13 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>> On Fri, 18 Apr 2014 18:38:17 -0600, deep wrote:
>>
>>> And conservatives left the Democrats in droves because they couldn't
>>> stand the thought of equal civil rights to blacks.
>>
>> More historic revisionism.
>
> Wrong. The racist "Dixiecrat" departure from the Democratic Party
> during the Civil Rights era, and the subsequent warm and welcoming
> embrace of racists and racism by the Republican Party and its despicable
> "Southern Strategy," is an historical fact far to well known and
> documented for even your ilk to try denying. Ol' Abe must be spinning
> in his grave faster than you try to spin the truth. You know, you gotta
> at least wait for most of the eyewitnesses to that history to die off
> before you will able to get any traction in your effort to deny history
> and your ilk's own ugly place in it.
>
>> Why aren't you proud to be part of the Party of Hate and Racism?
>
> Wait. What?? Deep is registered Republican?
>
>> It is, after all, a lot of what I spew here. [corrected for accuracy]
>
> Right. We know.
>

>> "Based on the stupid shit you post and your apalling [sic] lack of
>> education I'm sure your kids are dummer [sic] than sheep."
>> -Professor Deep Dudu

It is extraordinarily difficult to take people like you seriously when all
you do is cry racist of every goddamn thing. Barry is just a flat disaster,
a socialist boob and anti american to boot, none of which has a goddamn
thing to do with the amount of melatin in his skin.

It is nice to see "peop;e" like you continusing to use race as a wedge
despite all the progress we've made. You're a bit like a precancerous
cells. Better to be removed from the body before it makes things worse.

Jeff M

Apr 20, 2014, 11:35:11 AM4/20/14
you deny the historical facts of racism and its role in our history,
culture and politics. That is an enormous blind spot among many
regressives, and casts serious doubt on their fundamental honesty and
intellectual capacity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy

Or, as leading Republican Political strategerist Lee Atwater explained
it in his usual blunt style:

"You start out in 1954 by saying, “Nigger, nigger, nigger.” By 1968 you
can’t say “nigger”—that hurts you, backfires. So you say stuff like, uh,
forced busing, states’ rights, and all that stuff, and you’re getting so
abstract. Now, you’re talking about cutting taxes, and all these things
you’re talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them
is, blacks get hurt worse than whites.… “We want to cut this,” is much
more abstract than even the busing thing, uh, and a hell of a lot more
abstract than “Nigger, nigger.”"

Also, you're seeing this through your own stereotypes, and getting a
blurred image as a result. Please find the post where I accuse anyone
specifically of being a racist who wasn't proving it themselves at the
time, like the profoundly disturbed PoxImpotent ranting about "the
murdering Jew scum of Israel" and calling me a "traitorous Jew." Then
compare that number with the number of times I have responded to
accusations, mostly counter-factual, and many dripping with highly
personal and venomous hatred for Obama, without ever mentioning what
might well have been the racism underlying it. You might also count the
times I have been called racist out of the blue by some rightard nitwit
or other. I could also show you a recent post where I defended one of
your kind from being labeled racist, because his post was not, in fact,
racist.

So extract your cerebrum from your rectum, do the math and see just how
wildly off the mark you really are about this.

> Barry is just a flat disaster,
> a socialist boob and anti american to boot, none of which has a goddamn
> thing to do with the amount of melatin in his skin.

Okay. Pivot from a discussion about racism and the Republican Southern
Strategy to bitching about Obama noted. That's expected. You just
can't help yourselves. For many of you Regressives, it's all about
Obama, Obama, Obama, all the time, and no matter what the topic is, it's
the right time and topic for yet another Obama-bashing post.

> It is nice to see "peop;e" like you continusing to use race as a wedge
> despite all the progress we've made. You're a bit like a precancerous
> cells. Better to be removed from the body before it makes things worse.

I see little indication that most Regressives have made much, if any,
progress, other than learning to keep their racists elements on the
down-low. After all, they are the antithesis of progress and exist
mainly to roll back progress as much as possible.

But feel free to show me when or how I've used "race as a wedge."

You're a bit like the broken cellular debris of an infection that's
quickly being defeated by antibodies. You'll ooze out of the wound
you've caused as a foul, disgusting pus, and when you're gone, the
healing can begin.

Gunner Asch

Apr 20, 2014, 12:55:01 PM4/20/14
On Sat, 19 Apr 2014 01:25:25 +0000 (UTC), Guy Fawkes
<No_email...@wahoo.com> wrote:

>> And conservatives left the Democrats in droves because they couldn't
>> stand the thought of equal civil rights to blacks.
>>

>Shut the fuck up.

Poor Benj....sounds like his Klan headgear has been washed the wrong
way and its shrunk, squeezing his brain too tightly.

--

"
I was once told by a “gun safety” advocate back in the Nineties

I began to give him a reasoned answer and he
cut me off with an abrupt, “Give me the short answer.”

I thought for a moment and said, “If you try to take our firearms we will kill you.”"

Gunner Asch

Apr 20, 2014, 12:56:44 PM4/20/14
On Fri, 18 Apr 2014 20:25:45 -0400, Sancho Panza
<otter...@xhotmail.com> wrote:

>On 4/18/2014 5:54 PM, Ray Keller wrote:
>> AMAZING STATISTICS!!!!!!
>>
>> Thought to ponder
>>

>> I found the following on the web, it really puts my Dad's generation (and
>> probably most of your Dads or Grand-dads) into perspective.
>>
>> "During the 3-1/2 years of World War 2 that started with the Japanese bombing
>> of Pearl Harbor in December 1941 and ended with the Surrender of Germany and
>> Japan in 1945, the U.S. produced; 22 aircraft carriers, 8 battleships, 48
>> cruisers, 349 destroyers, 420 destroyer escorts, 203 submarines, 34 million
>> tons of merchant ships, 100,000 fighter aircraft, 98,000 bombers, 24,000
>> transport aircraft, 58,000 training aircraft, 93,000 tanks, 257,000 artillery
>> pieces, 105,000 mortars, 3,000,000 machine guns, and 2,500,000 military
>> trucks.
>>
>> We put 16.1 million men in uniform in the various armed services, invaded
>> Africa, invaded Sicily and Italy, won the battle for the Atlantic, planned
>> and executed D-Day, marched across the Pacific and Europe, developed the
>> atomic bomb and ultimately conquered Japan and Germany.
>>
>> It's worth noting, that during the almost exact amount of time, the Obama
>> administration couldn't build a functioning web site."
>>
>Or a functioning oil pipeline.

LA Times Quote of the day - priceless

Quote of the day by Dianne Feinstein........

Dianne Feinstein: "All vets are mentally ill in some way and
government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Yep, - she really said it on Thursday in a meeting in front of the
Senate Judiciary Committee... and the quote below from the LA Times is
priceless. Sometimes even the L.A. Times gets it right.

Quote of the Day from the Los Angeles Times:

"Frankly, I don't know what it is about California, but we seem to h
ave a strange urge to elect really obnoxious women to high office.
I'm not bragging, you understand, but no other state, including Maine,
even comes close. When it comes to sending left-wing dingbats to
Washington, we're Number One. There's no getting around the fact that
the last time anyone saw the likes of Barbara Boxer, Dianne Feinstein,
Maxine Waters, and Nancy Pelosi, they were stirring a cauldron when
the curtain went up on 'Macbeth. ' The four of them are like jackasses
who happen to possess the gift of blab. You don't know if you should
condemn them for their stupidity or simply marvel at their ability to
form words."

Columnist Burt Prelutsky,
Los Angeles Times

Be sure to forward this to all of the "mentally ill" vets you know,
especially the ones with guns.......

Klaus Schadenfreude

Apr 20, 2014, 1:20:00 PM4/20/14
On Sun, 20 Apr 2014 09:56:44 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>LA Times Quote of the day - priceless
>
> Quote of the day by Dianne Feinstein........
>
>Dianne Feinstein: "All vets are mentally ill in some way and
>government should prevent them from owning firearms."
>
>Yep, - she really said it on Thursday in a meeting in front of the
>Senate Judiciary Committee...

Link?

RD Sandman

Apr 20, 2014, 1:47:51 PM4/20/14

> On 4/19/2014 9:38 PM, rbowman wrote:
>> news13 wrote:
>>
>>> Definitional. it was hardly a World War when two traditional enemies
>>> have yet another punch up.
>>>

>> iirc, Germany and Poland having another go at it did have
>> repercussions. Prussia and Poland had a long history and not much of
>> it was good.
>
> The case for the earlier Asian-based start date is strengthened by the
> fact that it was THE major point of contention between America and
> Japan, and led directly to the Pacific component of WWII.

In late 1941.

max headroom

Apr 20, 2014, 1:54:32 PM4/20/14
Jeff M <NoS...@NoThanks.org> wrote in news:UoadnVBXb950PM_O...@giganews.com:

> On 4/19/2014 4:13 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>> On Fri, 18 Apr 2014 18:38:17 -0600, deep wrote:

>>> And conservatives left the Democrats in droves because they couldn't
>>> stand the thought of equal civil rights to blacks.

>> More historic revisionism.

> Wrong. The racist "Dixiecrat" departure from the Democratic Party
> during the Civil Rights era, and the subsequent warm and welcoming
> embrace of racists and racism by the Republican Party and its despicable
> "Southern Strategy," is an historical fact far to well known and
> documented for even your ilk to try denying....

So you claim that racist Democrats split to join the party that pushed the Civil Rights Acts of
1957, 1960, 1964, and 1968, and the Voting Rights Act of 1965, and the party of Martin Luther King,
Jr.?

Guy Fawkes

Apr 20, 2014, 2:05:37 PM4/20/14
RD Sandman <rdsandman[remove]comcast.net> wrote in

> Jeff M <NoS...@NoThanks.org> wrote in

>>> iirc, Germany and Poland having another go at it did have
>>> repercussions. Prussia and Poland had a long history and not much of
>>> it was good.
>>
>> The case for the earlier Asian-based start date is strengthened by the
>> fact that it was THE major point of contention between America and
>> Japan, and led directly to the Pacific component of WWII.
>>

> In late 1941.

Indeed. Roosevelt actually didn't want to engage the Japanese if at all
possible. His focus was on Germany.

RD Sandman

Apr 20, 2014, 2:50:31 PM4/20/14
Guy Fawkes <No_email...@wahoo.com> wrote in

> RD Sandman <rdsandman[remove]comcast.net> wrote in
>
>> Jeff M <NoS...@NoThanks.org> wrote in

>>> The case for the earlier Asian-based start date is strengthened by
the
>>> fact that it was THE major point of contention between America and
>>> Japan, and led directly to the Pacific component of WWII.
>>>

>> In late 1941.
>>

> Indeed. Roosevelt actually didn't want to engage the Japanese if at all
> possible. His focus was on Germany.

Yep, until Pearl chnaged his focus.

Gunner Asch

Apr 20, 2014, 7:50:17 PM4/20/14
Hell...Democrat Klanners still run for office..and win.
2012..is hardly 1967

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2011/03/another-top-klansman-democrat-seeks-political-office/

http://weaselzippers.us/108195-north-carolina-former-kkk-member-white-supremacist-running-as-democrats/

http://www.democraticunderground.com/113710496

And yet...Democrats claim to be not racists of the worst sort.

Which is utter horse shit..as witnessed by Sharpton etc etc and Bell
etc etc as mentioned above.

They are mentally ill haters of the worst sort.

--

"
I was once told by a “gun safety” advocate back in the Nineties
that he favored total civilian firearms confiscation.
Only the military and police should have weapons he averred and what did I think about that?

I began to give him a reasoned answer and he
cut me off with an abrupt, “Give me the short answer.”

I thought for a moment and said, “If you try to take our firearms we will kill you.”"

Gunner Asch

Apr 20, 2014, 7:51:23 PM4/20/14
On Sun, 20 Apr 2014 14:41:02 +0000 (UTC), Guy Fawkes
<No_email...@wahoo.com> wrote:

>It is extraordinarily difficult to take people like you seriously when all
>you do is cry racist of every goddamn thing. Barry is just a flat disaster,
>a socialist boob and anti american to boot, none of which has a goddamn
>thing to do with the amount of melatin in his skin.
>
>It is nice to see "peop;e" like you continusing to use race as a wedge
>despite all the progress we've made. You're a bit like a precancerous
>cells. Better to be removed from the body before it makes things worse.

If he runs..Ben Carson gets my vote!!

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Apr 20, 2014, 7:52:12 PM4/20/14
Indeed he is. Stupidly of course..but yeah..he is.

Guy Fawkes

Apr 21, 2014, 12:42:21 AM4/21/14

> Guy Fawkes <No_email...@wahoo.com> wrote in
>
>> RD Sandman <rdsandman[remove]comcast.net> wrote in
>>
>>> Jeff M <NoS...@NoThanks.org> wrote in

> enemies

> the
>>>>

>>> In late 1941.
>>>

>> Indeed. Roosevelt actually didn't want to engage the Japanese if at all
>> possible. His focus was on Germany.
>>

> Yep, until Pearl chnaged his focus.

Indeed. And as much as I don't much care for Roosevelt I will say 2
positive things about him.

1) The loons who claim he KNEW about the attack on Pearl Harbor beforehand
display abysmal historical understanding of the time and Roosevelt. If
anything he wanted to get into a war with Germany to help his friend
Churchill. He clearly realized there were issues with the Japanese and
thier activities but I do not beleive nor is there any evidence that he
WANTED a war with Japan.

At Dawn We Slept is perhaps the very best piece on Pearl Harbor and the
events before and after. It is undoubtedly among the best researched books
on the Pacific War as well as Pearl Harbor. He got a lot of help from all
the parties involved including Japanese officers on Yamamotos staff who
helped plan the attack. We knew something was going to happen and we even
had the time frame right, but frankly NO ONE at the time imagined such a
feat was doable let alone by the Japanese. While Taranto was a fact and
proved it was possible, Taranto was in an active theater of war and it
occurred at night.

The very idea of moving a major fleet that far, coordinating the refueling,
etc, was not something that many people have given thought to. The Japanese
in the tactical sense acted brilliantly. They conceived an idea that we had
no counter for because we did not even accept it was possible. Some
officers did and it is true that some officers predicted it. But they
omitted the date and time in thier predictions and were not held in high
regard but the upper levels of the VERY conservative navy department.

2) He did a good job managing the war by, for the most part butting out. He
made the "BIG DECISIONS" that he had to but he actually understood what he
didn't understand and let the military and the commercial interests each do
what they did best. The military and the government told business WHAT they
needed and WHEN. And then American industry performed miracles. In my
opinion Rooselvelts greatest achievment was just that doing as little as
possible on the day to day stuff, unlike Hitler who interfered continuously
on all manner of things and who can be said to have done untold damage to
the German war machine by his meddling. In some eays I think it is his
single greatest achievement, knowing, finally, when to restrain himself.

rbowman

Apr 21, 2014, 9:28:05 AM4/21/14
Guy Fawkes wrote:

> 1) The loons who claim he KNEW about the attack on Pearl Harbor beforehand
> display abysmal historical understanding of the time and Roosevelt. If
> anything he wanted to get into a war with Germany to help his friend
> Churchill. He clearly realized there were issues with the Japanese and
> thier activities but I do not beleive nor is there any evidence that he
> WANTED a war with Japan.

While I agree what he really wanted was to have a jolly little European war
to perk up the economy, placing embargos on critical materials including oil
and metals plus freezing Japanese assets painted Japan into a corner. If he
thought that would be quietly accepted he was a damn fool, but then the way
he licked Stalin's boots confirms that.

Jeff M

Apr 21, 2014, 9:35:41 AM4/21/14
Japan had the option of ending their brutal, unprovoked and globally
condemned war in China/Manchuria, which was the reason for the
embargoes, but their internal politics prevented them from taking it.
As for Stalin, keeping him in the war in the early days paid off in an
earlier and certain victory, and thus doubtless saved untold American
lives, albeit at a very high post-war cost, paid mainly by the Europeans.

It amazes me when people accuse FDR of allowing the USN to get
bushwhacked at Pearl Harbor. He was Assistant Secretary of the Navy
during WWI and after, and clearly loved the USN.

---

RD Sandman

Apr 21, 2014, 12:17:49 PM4/21/14
rbowman <bow...@montana.com> wrote in
Back then everyone licked Stalin's boots as he made it so Germany was
fighting a war in the dead of winter on two fronts.

Guy Fawkes

Apr 21, 2014, 8:19:34 PM4/21/14
So to you it would have been moral to continue to trade with Germany and
Japan, knowing what we knew even at the time?

Red Prepper

Apr 21, 2014, 9:43:35 PM4/21/14
On Sun, 20 Apr 2014 10:35:11 -0500, Jeff M <NoS...@NoThanks.org>
wrote:
> I see little indication that most Regressives have made much, if
any,
> progress, other than learning to keep their racists elements on the
> down-low. After all, they are the antithesis of progress and exist
> mainly to roll back progress as much as possible.

Regressive - being, characterized by, or developing in the course of
an evolutionary process involving increasing simplification of bodily
structure.
~Merriam-Webster

Hmm, sounds like progress without complication to me. I'm not
insulted by the word regressive, each time you use the word you sound
a bit jealous.

> You're a bit like the broken cellular debris of an infection that's
> quickly being defeated by antibodies. You'll ooze out of the wound
> you've caused as a foul, disgusting pus, and when you're gone, the
> healing can begin.

Progressive - increasing in extent or severity <a progressive disease>
~Merriam-Webster

Yeah...no thanks!

Red Prepper

Apr 21, 2014, 9:53:39 PM4/21/14
On Mon, 21 Apr 2014 18:43:35 -0700, Red Prepper <r...@red.red> wrote:
> Hmm, sounds like progress without complication to me.

Without all of the shrill :)

Jeff M

Apr 21, 2014, 10:07:22 PM4/21/14
On 4/21/2014 8:43 PM, Red Prepper wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Apr 2014 10:35:11 -0500, Jeff M <NoS...@NoThanks.org> wrote:
>> I see little indication that most Regressives have made much, if
> any,
>> progress, other than learning to keep their racists elements on the
>> down-low. After all, they are the antithesis of progress and exist
>> mainly to roll back progress as much as possible.
>

> Regressive - being, characterized by, or developing in the course of an
> evolutionary process involving increasing simplification of bodily
> structure.
> ~Merriam-Webster

Regressive
Syllabification: re·gres·sive

ADJECTIVE

1. Returning to a former or less developed state; characterized by
regression

1.1 Relating to or marked by psychological regression

2. (Of a tax) taking a proportionally greater amount from those on
lower incomes: indirect taxes are, as a group, regressive

3. Philosophy Proceeding from effect to cause or from particular to
universal.
http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/regressive

> Hmm, sounds like progress without complication to me.

As is typical of Regressives, you have a very limited and incomplete
understanding of the topic, and your "research" is lazy and utterly
self-serving.

It is a standard regressive tactic to try to twist distort the meaning
of words to confuse people and make rational discussion nearly
impossible. "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a
scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean—neither more nor
less."
"Through the Looking-Glass" Lewis Carroll (1872)

> I'm not insulted
> by the word regressive, each time you use the word you sound a bit jealous.

It's not an insult, it's merely a descriptive identifier.

>> You're a bit like the broken cellular debris of an infection that's
>> quickly being defeated by antibodies. You'll ooze out of the wound
>> you've caused as a foul, disgusting pus, and when you're gone, the
>> healing can begin.
>
> Progressive - increasing in extent or severity <a progressive disease>
> ~Merriam-Webster

progressive
Syllabification: pro·gres·sive

ADJECTIVE

1. Happening or developing gradually or in stages; proceeding step by step.

2. (Of a group, person, or idea) favoring or implementing social reform
or new, liberal ideas
-----

Jeff M

Apr 21, 2014, 10:11:24 PM4/21/14
But with all the nym-shifting and juvenile punk behavior ;-)

GOP_Decline_and_Fall

Apr 21, 2014, 11:03:11 PM4/21/14
The Bush family apparently thought so

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x581610

Copy of Prescott Bush 1942 Indictment Under Trading With the Enemy Act

http://www.mbpolitics.com/Bush2000/VestingDetail.htm

Here is the rest:

http://www.mbpolitics.com/Bush2000/Vesting.htm

For more info:

Former Federal Prosecutor John Loftus confirms the Bush-Nazi scandal
Copyright October 31. 2003

http://www.john-loftus.com/bush_nazi_scandal.asp

-snip-

"Instead of divesting the Nazi money," continue the authors, "Bush
hired a lawyer to hide the assets. The lawyer he hired had
considerable expertise in such underhanded schemes. It was Allen
Dulles. According to Dulles's client list at Sullivan & Cromwell, his
first relationship with Brown Brothers, Harriman was on June 18, 1936.
In January 1937 Dulles listed his work for the firm as 'Disposal of
Stan Investing stock.'

"As discussed in Chapter 3, Standard Oil of New Jersey had completed a
major stock transaction with Dulles's Nazi client, I.G. Farben. By the
end of January 1937 Dulles had merged all his cloaking activities into
one client account: 'Brown Brothers Harriman-Schroeder Rock.'
Schroeder, of course, was the Nazi bank on whose board Dulles sat. The
'Rock' were the Rockefellers of Standard Oil, who were already coming
under scrutiny for their Nazi deals. By May 1939 Dulles handled
another problem for Brown Brothers, Harriman, their 'Securities
Custodian Accounts.'

"If Dulles was trying to conceal how many Nazi holding companies Brown
Brothers, Harriman was connected with, he did not do a very good job.
Shortly after Pearl Harbor, word leaked from Washington that
affiliates of Prescott Bush's company were under investigation for
aiding the Nazis in time of war. . . .

-snip-

Once the government had its hands on Bush's books, the whole story of
the intricate web of Nazi front corporations began to unravel. A few
days later two of Union Banking's subsidiaries -- the Holland American
Trading Corporation and the Seamless Steel Equipment Corporation --
also were seized. Then the government went after the Harriman Fifteen
Holding Company, which Bush shared with his father-in-law, Bert
Walker, the Hamburg-Amerika Line, and the Silesian-American
Corporation. The U.S. government found that huge sections of Prescott
Bush's empire had been operated on behalf of Nazi Germany and had
greatly assisted the German war effort."

Red Prepper

Apr 21, 2014, 11:45:23 PM4/21/14
On Mon, 21 Apr 2014 21:07:22 -0500, Jeff M <NoS...@NoThanks.org>
wrote:
> As is typical of Regressives, you have a very limited and
incomplete
> understanding of the topic, and your "research" is lazy and utterly
> self-serving.

But, but.. I used a dictionary that SCOTUS refers to. It's not lazy,
like I said before.. It's progress without complication, or the
shrill. You are overcomplicating things. I like the word Regressive.
It has a nice ring to it and reminds me of progress. Progressive
simply reminds me of felons and transgenders. And the fat nurse
selling car insurance.

Jeff M

Apr 22, 2014, 12:27:33 AM4/22/14
On 4/21/2014 10:45 PM, Red Prepper wrote:

I see you're back for more, Plimpton. Where were you, off on another
bender? In lock-up? A three-day hold for psychiatric evaluation?
Neighbor block you from using his wireless router? Where you been?

It doesn't matter though. You're still going straight into the bozo bin
where you belong, no matter how many times you try to conceal your true
identity by constantly changing nyms, Jonathon.

benj

Apr 22, 2014, 1:05:46 AM4/22/14
On 04/21/2014 11:03 PM, GOP_Decline_and_Fall wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Apr 2014 00:19:34 +0000 (UTC), Guy Fawkes
> <No_email...@wahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> rbowman <bow...@montana.com> wrote in

>>> While I agree what he really wanted was to have a jolly little European
>>> war to perk up the economy, placing embargos on critical materials
>>> including oil and metals plus freezing Japanese assets painted Japan
>>> into a corner. If he thought that would be quietly accepted he was a
>>> damn fool, but then the way he licked Stalin's boots confirms that.
>>>

>> So to you it would have been moral to continue to trade with Germany and
>> Japan, knowing what we knew even at the time?
>
> The Bush family apparently thought so
>
> http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x581610

> Copy of Prescott Bush 1942 Indictment Under Trading With the Enemy Act
>
> http://www.mbpolitics.com/Bush2000/VestingDetail.htm
>
> Here is the rest:

So there we go from traitor to dual presidents! What a family! But they
weren't any isolated case. As you libs all know, morality, ethics and
honesty are fairy tales! It's really all about what you can "get away
with" and in the case of the Nazis it was quite a bit. All of the major
players provided what was needed to keep the war going. Without the
American synthetic gasoline processes the war would have ground to a
halt in short order. Just think of the oil companies as patriots keeping
the war going to help give Americans jobs and put the depression behind us.

If whites ever allow you to learn to read, GOPer, hit your library and
look up the books by Antony Sutton. The whole story there with
documentation.

You need to figure out it's not about black or white, rich or poor,
Liberal or conservative, powerful or a grunt. It's about good and evil
people.

Red Prepper

Apr 22, 2014, 1:58:39 AM4/22/14
On Mon, 21 Apr 2014 23:27:33 -0500, Jeff M <NoS...@NoThanks.org>
wrote:
> I see you're back for more, Plimpton. Where were you, off on
another

Lol, not Plimpton. I'll bet you hate being wrong so much. I take that
back, you probably don't even know the difference.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Apr 22, 2014, 7:00:19 AM4/22/14
They can't imagine so many different people thinking that they're
ignorant assholes, so they make up stories about only three or four
people using different nyms.

Helps 'em thorough the night.

Red Prepper

Apr 22, 2014, 9:38:24 AM4/22/14
On Tue, 22 Apr 2014 04:00:19 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude
<KlausScha...@gmx.com> wrote:
> They can't imagine so many different people thinking that they're
> ignorant assholes, so they make up stories about only three or four
> people using different nyms.

I know, right? I've been posting here with the same nym for the last
couple of years. I've watched the other libs crying nym- shift come
and go over the years (Curls, Douchebag, etc.). They're all one trick
ponies.

At least the others were smart enough to move on, but not Jeff.
Everyone has toned down the rhetoric. But Jeff is a provocateur,
still with the he childish name calling, trolling and lying. Probably
pissed because he can't find a way to blame Bush for the ObamaCare
website.

Most people in the group stay on topic nowadays, but Jeff is like
some childish smelly old hippy who doesn't know what progress means.
Even Gunner has adjusted his signature line too a somewhat non
partisan tone. What about Jeff? Still poking with a stick, trying to
get a reaction with his stupid signature quotes.

Well, like I said, I happen to like the term regressive, if only to
not be confused with one of Jeff's ilk. Hey, look at me everybody!
I'm regressing! Laugh, laugh, laugh.

Wayne

Apr 22, 2014, 11:55:28 AM4/22/14

"Jeff M" wrote in message

On 4/21/2014 10:45 PM, Red Prepper wrote:

>I see you're back for more, Plimpton. Where were you, off on another
>bender? In lock-up? A three-day hold for psychiatric evaluation? Neighbor
>block you from using his wireless router? Where you been?

>It doesn't matter though. You're still going straight into the bozo bin
>where you belong, no matter how many times you try to conceal your true
>identity by constantly changing nyms, Jonathon.

So he shifts nyms. So what?

Gunner Asch

Apr 22, 2014, 1:04:43 PM4/22/14
On Tue, 22 Apr 2014 08:55:28 -0700, "Wayne" <mygarb...@verizon.net>
wrote:
Nym shifters are mentally ill and are obviously doing it for a cheap
thrill while holed up in some safe (supposedly) place where they can
vent their angst and illness on the public.

Ive had my nym since 1995 and have not changed it..ever. Thats nearly
20 yrs.

deep

Apr 22, 2014, 1:46:21 PM4/22/14
On Tue, 22 Apr 2014 08:55:28 -0700, "Wayne" <mygarb...@verizon.net>
wrote:

It's pathetic. He abuses people until they killfile or simply ignore
him. He has to change his identity in a desperate attempt for
attention and abuse of his betters.

Jeff M

Apr 22, 2014, 1:47:23 PM4/22/14
Good question. No matter how many times he shifts nyms, he still the
same old dopey, angry troll. The ONLY reason he keeps doing this is to
evade other people's twit filters, so he can keep trolling and
re-trolling people who've already decided they don't to see any more of
his angry, ignorant nonsense. He has the right to nym-shift, of course,
but the only reason he does is merely to be a trolling jackhole. I make
it public, others can do as they wish with that information.

So I point out some of his nym-shifts. So what?

rangerssuck

Apr 22, 2014, 2:00:27 PM4/22/14
On Friday, April 18, 2014 5:54:37 PM UTC-4, Ray Keller wrote:

During the 3-1/2 years of World War 2 that started with the Japanese bombing
of Pearl Harbor in December 1941 and ended with the Surrender of Germany and
Japan in 1945, The US couldn't produce a single web site.

Apples and Oranges, dude.

deep

Apr 22, 2014, 2:14:42 PM4/22/14
On Tue, 22 Apr 2014 12:47:23 -0500, Jeff M <NoS...@NoThanks.org>
wrote:

>So I point out some of his nym-shifts. So what?

Remember the rightards live on delusion. They are convinced there's
many more of them than there really are. They reject the reality
check.

Red Prepper

Apr 22, 2014, 2:21:50 PM4/22/14
Repeating... I've been posting under the same nym for the last couple
of years. I haven't been using any other nyms. While it's convenient
for your team to accuse me of doing it, it just proves that you are
delusional. If it makes you feel better, I'd be willing to give it a
try though :)

deep

Apr 22, 2014, 2:34:22 PM4/22/14
Whatever. Just go ahead and hurl your usual abuse and trolling. It
will be obvious who you really are.

Jeff M

Apr 22, 2014, 2:39:05 PM4/22/14
Some of them DO seem to believe their own lies, and they certainly fall
for the lies of their handlers.

They just like to spend all day swapping those lies, rumors and
delusional nonsense about Democrats and Obama with each other,
uninterrupted. It infuriates them whenever anyone disrupts their little
regressive circle jerk by questioning or refuting their BS, or pierces
the little bubble of unreality that they all live in. That's where all
their death threats, juvenile insults, seething rage and trollish
behavior like nym-shifting come from.

That's why there are not only so few Democrats, liberals, Progressives
here, there are so sane, intelligent and mature Republicans or
conservatives here, either.

Red Prepper

Apr 22, 2014, 2:39:11 PM4/22/14
wrote:

>same old dopey, angry troll.

>“The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest
>exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a
>superior moral justification for selfishness.”
>- John Kenneth Galbraith

^^^^ yes, you are!

BeamMeUpScotty

Apr 22, 2014, 2:42:01 PM4/22/14
You should change Nyms, server accounts and computers and system
programs and run several virus programs at random times, and randomly
rotate all their use and get a VPN tunnel or a few of them and rotate
their use too.

It stops the hackers be they private or government from "so easily
tracking your habits" and using that against you.

Anonymity is a useful tool to fight Progressive-Democrat oppression and
tyranny.

The one thing I don't change is that I seek the truth no matter the
internet path.

--

*Rumination*
#49 - I'll die protecting my freedom.... will you die protecting your
Socialism?

Jeff M

Apr 22, 2014, 2:47:32 PM4/22/14
On 4/22/2014 1:34 PM, deep wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Apr 2014 13:21:50 -0500, Red Prepper <r...@red.red> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 22 Apr 2014 11:46:21 -0600, deep wrote:

>>> It's pathetic. He abuses people until they killfile or simply ignore
>>> him. He has to change his identity in a desperate attempt for
>>> attention and abuse of his betters.
>>
>> I've been posting under the same nym for the last couple
>> of years.
>
> Whatever. Just go ahead and hurl your usual abuse and trolling. It
> will be obvious who you really are.

Count on it. He has very little control over his own behavior, so his
usual pattern of (mis)behavior is bound to expose him. Freudians would
say he's all id. But I say he's all jackhole.

Jeff M

Apr 22, 2014, 2:48:49 PM4/22/14
Ha! Even quicker than I expected. <very broad grin>

Red Prepper

Apr 22, 2014, 2:55:16 PM4/22/14
So, I don't know you all that well except that you used to go by a
different nym yourself. Apparently you changed your nym to
disassociate yourself from your old nym. I'd cut you some slack
because it was a pretty stupid sounding nym, and you posted some
pretty stupid stuff using that nym, but I don't think you deserve any
slack. You see, I've never really had a dialogue with you, but I read
most of the posts in this group and have to admit that you post some
pretty stupid shit.

Now, others think that you post some pretty stupid shit too, and some
of those people even make fun of you in their own signature lines. I
recall seeing a website about just some stupid shit you post. As a
matter of fact, it's kind of hard to read these posts and *NOT* find
somebody calling you a dumb ass almost each and every day.

So you see, even though I've never really spoken to, or about you
before, I was thinking (and still am) that you must be pretty stupid.
And there are probably more like me who think you are a moron and just
haven't spoken up to say it. Add in those who have publicly called you
out for being the dumb ass that you are, and anyone can plainly see
that WE aren't the delusional ones who are convinced there are more of
us. It's *YOU* who seem convinced that there are less of us. Enjoy
your delusion!

Red Prepper

Apr 22, 2014, 3:02:24 PM4/22/14
On Tue, 22 Apr 2014 13:48:49 -0500, Jeff M <NoS...@NoThanks.org>
wrote:

>On 4/22/2014 1:39 PM, Red Prepper wrote:
>> On Tue, 22 Apr 2014 12:47:23 -0500, Jeff M <NoS...@NoThanks.org>
>> wrote:
>>

>>> same old dopey, angry troll.
>>
>>> �The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest
>>> exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a
>>> superior moral justification for selfishness.�
>>> - John Kenneth Galbraith
>>
>> ^^^^ yes, you are!
>
>Ha! Even quicker than I expected. <very broad grin>

And even quicker of you to reply. Did you notice how I copied you
angry little troll signature? Of course you didn't.

Red Prepper

Apr 22, 2014, 3:10:48 PM4/22/14
On Tue, 22 Apr 2014 14:42:01 -0400, BeamMeUpScotty
<No-Intelligent-L...@paradox.nebulax.com> wrote:

>You should change Nyms, server accounts and computers and system
>programs and run several virus programs at random times, and randomly
>rotate all their use and get a VPN tunnel or a few of them and rotate
>their use too.
>
>It stops the hackers be they private or government from "so easily
>tracking your habits" and using that against you.
>
>Anonymity is a useful tool to fight Progressive-Democrat oppression and
>tyranny.
>

>The one thing I don't change is that I seek the truth no matter the
>internet path.

I'm not concerned about the government hacking or tracking me, I'm
sure they do it anyway. I prefer anonymity to keep the spam and junk
mail away. I guess an added bonus would be that if I did happen to say
something embarrassing, it wouldn't stick in real life. For example, a
lawyer or firefighter who would otherwise be considered intelligent or
educated, but goes online and tells embarrassing lies, trolls, name
calls, and makes up his own facts at a whim. A person like that could
probably benefit from some anonymity too.

Jeff M

Apr 22, 2014, 3:12:43 PM4/22/14
Sure I did, and I remember who much it annoyed you and how much you
whined about it just like you're doing now, but under your prior nyms,
too.

You have no self-awareness or self-control, either, and you are utterly
predictable, Plimpton. But watching you furiously and cluelessly dig
yourself deeper into a hole is still pretty amusing.

--
“The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in

Red Prepper

Apr 22, 2014, 3:23:59 PM4/22/14
On Tue, 22 Apr 2014 14:12:43 -0500, Jeff M <NoS...@NoThanks.org>
wrote:

>On 4/22/2014 2:02 PM, Red Prepper wrote:
>> On Tue, 22 Apr 2014 13:48:49 -0500, Jeff M <NoS...@NoThanks.org>
>> wrote:

>>> Ha! Even quicker than I expected. <very broad grin>
>>
>> And even quicker of you to reply. Did you notice how I copied you
>> angry little troll signature? Of course you didn't.
>
>Sure I did, and I remember who much it annoyed you and how much you
>whined about it just like you're doing now, but under your prior nyms,
>too.

Really? I don't believe I've commented about it before other than once
in the past week to point out what a troll you are. So you are now
going on record that you are trolling? Good for you Jeff. Admitting
you have a problem isd the first step towards the cure.

>You have no self-awareness or self-control, either, and you are utterly
>predictable, Plimpton. But watching you furiously and cluelessly dig
>yourself deeper into a hole is still pretty amusing.

I remember the name Plimpton, I thought that was a funny name. If you
have some proof that you think it was me then post your proof here,
otherwise your ass is just sucking buttermilk. I don't recall too much
about what he would write, except that he was long winded so I would
skip over most of it. But apparently he must have said something
truthful about you to carry such a grudge. I don't need to hide behind
another nym to say what I say, you should see that by now. I know, I
know, you think there are less people who think you suck. So post your
proof or we'll assume you made up another lie.

deep

Apr 22, 2014, 3:41:41 PM4/22/14
On Tue, 22 Apr 2014 13:55:16 -0500, Red Prepper <r...@red.red> wrote:

>On Tue, 22 Apr 2014 12:14:42 -0600, deep wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 22 Apr 2014 12:47:23 -0500, Jeff M <NoS...@NoThanks.org>
>>wrote:
>>

>>>So I point out some of his nym-shifts. So what?
>>
>>Remember the rightards live on delusion. They are convinced there's
>>many more of them than there really are. They reject the reality
>>check.
>
>So, I don't know you all that well except that you used to go by a
>different nym yourself.

No I didn't.

>Apparently you changed your nym to
>disassociate yourself from your old nym. I'd cut you some slack
>because it was a pretty stupid sounding nym, and you posted some
>pretty stupid stuff using that nym, but I don't think you deserve any
>slack. You see, I've never really had a dialogue with you, but I read
>most of the posts in this group and have to admit that you post some
>pretty stupid shit.

So what nym is that? I've never posted here by any other name.

BTW, deep means lamp, to light, or the enlightened one in Hindi. It's
not what you childish little playground bullies think it is.

>Now, others think that you post some pretty stupid shit too, and some
>of those people even make fun of you in their own signature lines. I
>recall seeing a website about just some stupid shit you post. As a
>matter of fact, it's kind of hard to read these posts and *NOT* find
>somebody calling you a dumb ass almost each and every day.
>
>So you see, even though I've never really spoken to, or about you
>before, I was thinking (and still am) that you must be pretty stupid.
>And there are probably more like me who think you are a moron and just
>haven't spoken up to say it. Add in those who have publicly called you
>out for being the dumb ass that you are, and anyone can plainly see
>that WE aren't the delusional ones who are convinced there are more of
>us. It's *YOU* who seem convinced that there are less of us. Enjoy
>your delusion!

No matter how you rant and writhe, the simple fact is your primary
demographic is uneducated old men and you are dying fast. He who
laughs last...

RogerGlover

Apr 22, 2014, 4:02:40 PM4/22/14

"deep" wrote in message news:99hdl916sgq67t9c2...@4ax.com...

On Tue, 22 Apr 2014 13:55:16 -0500, Red Prepper <r...@red.red> wrote:

>On Tue, 22 Apr 2014 12:14:42 -0600, deep wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 22 Apr 2014 12:47:23 -0500, Jeff M <NoS...@NoThanks.org>
>>wrote:
>>

>>>So I point out some of his nym-shifts. So what?
>>
>>Remember the rightards live on delusion. They are convinced there's
>>many more of them than there really are. They reject the reality
>>check.
>
>So, I don't know you all that well except that you used to go by a
>different nym yourself.

No I didn't.
####

Yes you did, you retard. You used to use Deep Dudu, you moron.

benj

Apr 22, 2014, 5:09:41 PM4/22/14
Sure is great we got stoned dumbed-down youngsters such as your
imaginary self to replace all those uneducated old men. The Obama
website shows how well your "change" in America is working.

Message has been deleted

deep

Apr 22, 2014, 5:30:36 PM4/22/14
On Tue, 22 Apr 2014 14:18:43 -0700, Winston_Smith
<inv...@butterfly.net> wrote:

>On Tue, 22 Apr 2014 16:02:40 -0400, "RogerGlover" wrote:

>>>No I didn't.
>>
>>Yes you did, you retard. You used to use Deep Dudu, you moron.
>
>Oh, wow. No one would ever figure out a liberal named Deep Dudu and a
>liberal named deep were the same.
>
>You retard.
>
>You moron.

Funny too, that that comment was from the worst nym shifting retard of
them all. He's been through about 20 names. He's some pathetic fool
who has a hard on for bass players and who's biggest word in his
vocabulary is retard.

GOP_Decline_and_Fall

Apr 22, 2014, 7:42:28 PM4/22/14
wrote:

>On 4/22/2014 10:55 AM, Wayne wrote:
>>

>> "Jeff M" wrote in message
>>
>> On 4/21/2014 10:45 PM, Red Prepper wrote:
>>
>>> I see you're back for more, Plimpton. Where were you, off on another
>>> bender? In lock-up? A three-day hold for psychiatric evaluation?
>>> Neighbor block you from using his wireless router? Where you been?
>>
>>> It doesn't matter though. You're still going straight into the bozo
>>> bin where you belong, no matter how many times you try to conceal your
>>> true identity by constantly changing nyms, Jonathon.
>>
>> So he shifts nyms. So what?
>
>Good question. No matter how many times he shifts nyms, he still the
>same old dopey, angry troll. The ONLY reason he keeps doing this is to
>evade other people's twit filters, so he can keep trolling and
>re-trolling people who've already decided they don't to see any more of
>his angry, ignorant nonsense. He has the right to nym-shift, of course,
>but the only reason he does is merely to be a trolling jackhole. I make
>it public, others can do as they wish with that information.
>
>So I point out some of his nym-shifts. So what?

Actually it's an act of social hygiene and a public service.

"Plimpton" nym shifts to evade kill filters and force his obscene
demented screeds on the unwilling.

I suspect he falsely hopes it will help him avoid accountably for his
threats to named identified persons .

He thinks he is anonymous.

Wayne

Apr 22, 2014, 8:05:55 PM4/22/14

wrote:

>"Jeff M" wrote in message
>
>On 4/21/2014 10:45 PM, Red Prepper wrote:
>
>>I see you're back for more, Plimpton. Where were you, off on another
>>bender? In lock-up? A three-day hold for psychiatric evaluation?
>>Neighbor
>>block you from using his wireless router? Where you been?
>
>>It doesn't matter though. You're still going straight into the bozo bin
>>where you belong, no matter how many times you try to conceal your true
>>identity by constantly changing nyms, Jonathon.
>
>So he shifts nyms. So what?

# It's pathetic. He abuses people until they killfile or simply ignore
# him. He has to change his identity in a desperate attempt for
# attention and abuse of his betters.

Still, so what?

I realize that since he has some well thought out, logic comments, that must
get your knickers in a knot.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Apr 22, 2014, 8:11:44 PM4/22/14
On Tue, 22 Apr 2014 13:47:32 -0500, Jeff M <NoS...@NoThanks.org>
wrote:

>On 4/22/2014 1:34 PM, deep wrote:

>>> I've been posting under the same nym for the last couple
>>> of years.
>>
>> Whatever. Just go ahead and hurl your usual abuse and trolling. It
>> will be obvious who you really are.
>
>Count on it. He has very little control over his own behavior, so his
>usual pattern of (mis)behavior is bound to expose him.

Why don't you expose him.... right now, Jeff?

"Based on the stupid shit you post and your apalling [sic] lack of
education I'm sure your kids are dummer [sic] than sheep."
-Professor Deep Dudu

Klaus Schadenfreude

Apr 22, 2014, 8:12:32 PM4/22/14
On Tue, 22 Apr 2014 12:14:42 -0600, deep wrote:

>On Tue, 22 Apr 2014 12:47:23 -0500, Jeff M <NoS...@NoThanks.org>
>wrote:
>

>>So I point out some of his nym-shifts. So what?
>
>Remember the rightards live on delusion. They are convinced there's
>many more of them than there really are.

ROFLMAO

All the right-wingers who post here are actually Rush Limbaugh, Dudu.

You're STILL surrounded.

[chuckle]

Jeff M

Apr 22, 2014, 8:26:42 PM4/22/14
On 4/22/2014 7:11 PM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
[snip]
>>> Whatever. Just go ahead and hurl your usual abuse and trolling. It
>>> will be obvious who you really are.
>>
>> Count on it. He has very little control over his own behavior, so his
>> usual pattern of (mis)behavior is bound to expose him.
>
> Why don't you expose him.... right now, Jeff?

Oh, Plimpton himself has already sufficiently confirmed that "Red
Prepper" is another of his nyms, through his own invariable and
predictable behavior. I've already achieved what I set out to do, which
was to inform others of the new nym Plimpton's using to evade twit
filters.

But our reflexive knee-jerking over this (and everything else) has
become tedious, even though it did help confirm the fact and spread the
message.

Guy Fawkes

Apr 22, 2014, 8:44:19 PM4/22/14
GOP_Decline_and_Fall <D...@null.net> wrote in

> [...]
> Shortly after Pearl Harbor, word leaked from Washington that
> affiliates of Prescott Bush's company were under investigation for
> aiding the Nazis in time of war. . . .
>
> -snip-
>
> Once the government had its hands on Bush's books, the whole story of
> the intricate web of Nazi front corporations began to unravel. A few
> days later two of Union Banking's subsidiaries -- the Holland American
> Trading Corporation and the Seamless Steel Equipment Corporation --
> also were seized. Then the government went after the Harriman Fifteen
> Holding Company, which Bush shared with his father-in-law, Bert
> Walker, the Hamburg-Amerika Line, and the Silesian-American
> Corporation. The U.S. government found that huge sections of Prescott
> Bush's empire had been operated on behalf of Nazi Germany and had
> greatly assisted the German war effort."

So? Precott Bush is dead. George Bush was the youngest man to fly off of
American aircraft carriers during WWII, flying a single engine bomber quite
successfully on many bombing missions and also on photo recon missions all
alone over enemy coasts.

What the fuck have you ever done except whine?

--
When the government is no longer constrained by the laws of the land, then
neither are the people.

Jeff M

Apr 22, 2014, 8:58:11 PM4/22/14
GHWB served his country with distinction. However, it was his family
connections and position of privilege that got him into the war as a
pilot officer at such a young age, much like so many of his class and of
that generation. Conversely, the following generation of "fortunate
sons" usually used their family's position of privilege to stay out of
war. I just think that's interesting.

I don't believe in guilt by association, or inter-generational guilt,
either. Prescott Bush, and no other Bush, is wholly responsible for
what Prescott Bush did, or may have done. However, I do think that
candor and honesty are virtues of good character, and Prescott's sons
and grandsons might have been a bit more candid about their family's
history, and in acknowledging where a good deal of their inherited
wealth came from. The Kennedy clan might do likewise, and at least
acknowledge that their wealth and privilege was built on gangster-era
rum running.

BeamMeUpScotty

Apr 22, 2014, 9:06:32 PM4/22/14
On 4/22/2014 7:42 PM, GOP_Decline_and_Fall wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Apr 2014 12:47:23 -0500, Jeff M <NoS...@NoThanks.org>
> wrote:
>
>> On 4/22/2014 10:55 AM, Wayne wrote:
>>>

>>> "Jeff M" wrote in message

>>> So he shifts nyms. So what?
>>
>> Good question. No matter how many times he shifts nyms, he still the
>> same old dopey, angry troll. The ONLY reason he keeps doing this is to
>> evade other people's twit filters, so he can keep trolling and
>> re-trolling people who've already decided they don't to see any more of
>> his angry, ignorant nonsense. He has the right to nym-shift, of course,
>> but the only reason he does is merely to be a trolling jackhole. I make
>> it public, others can do as they wish with that information.
>>
>> So I point out some of his nym-shifts. So what?
>
> Actually it's an act of social hygiene and a public service.

Like putting someone in wooden stocks (an instrument of punishment where
social offenders were locked) at the town square and then giving them a
public enema?

GOP_Decline_and_Fall

Apr 22, 2014, 9:14:01 PM4/22/14
For "Plimpton" naming a female student journalist,posting her location
and calling on the Internet for her to be beaten and gang raped that
would seem a mild punishment indeed IMO.
--
"New Rule: If you cost the economy $24,000,000,000 and got nothing in
return, you don't get to call yourself a "fiscal conservative."

Jeanne Douglas.

jon_banquer

Apr 22, 2014, 10:12:29 PM4/22/14
The Pimple is not anonymous. The Pimple is Jonathan Ball of Pasadena, CA.

Red Prepper

Apr 22, 2014, 10:55:58 PM4/22/14
On Tue, 22 Apr 2014 19:26:42 -0500, Jeff M <NoS...@NoThanks.org>
wrote:

>On 4/22/2014 7:11 PM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>[snip]
>>>
>>> Count on it. He has very little control over his own behavior, so his
>>> usual pattern of (mis)behavior is bound to expose him.
>>
>> Why don't you expose him.... right now, Jeff?

He can't because it isn't true. It's just more convenient for Jeff to
tell another lie. What's one more in the whole scheme of things
anyway?

>Oh, Plimpton himself has already sufficiently confirmed that "Red
>Prepper" is another of his nyms, through his own invariable and
>predictable behavior. I've already achieved what I set out to do, which
>was to inform others of the new nym Plimpton's using to evade twit
>filters.
>
>But our reflexive knee-jerking over this (and everything else) has
>become tedious, even though it did help confirm the fact and spread the
>message.

Then Plimpton is a liar. That means he has more in common with you.
Maybe *YOU* are Plimpton. After all, a quick goole of your name shows
that you like to frequent all of the spamming newsgroups like the ones
you included in this message. As for myself, I only post in
alt.survival It looks like I foiled your plot Jeff, er, I mean
Plimpton.

Red Prepper

Apr 22, 2014, 10:59:33 PM4/22/14
On Tue, 22 Apr 2014 17:05:55 -0700, "Wayne" <mygarb...@verizon.net>
wrote:
That's because his team doesn't know how to react to logic. His side
is fueled by emotion, not logic.
It is loading more messages.