Speaking of maps of gun owners....<VBG>

Gunner

Dec 27, 2012, 4:28:34 AM12/27/12
The Journal News is the organization that mapped and posted all the
data on registered handgun owners in that same area.

http://www.newrochelletalk.com/content/map-where-are-journal-news-employees-your-neighborhood

A map of all Journal News Employees and their residences

Turnabout is fair play..dontcha think?

Map to be updated as data comes in.

Please forward this along...its only fair

Gunner

1. Lie

Joe AutoDrill

Dec 27, 2012, 7:53:00 AM12/27/12

Stormin Mormon

Dec 27, 2012, 11:12:51 AM12/27/12
Hey, that's both fitting and hysterical.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"Joe AutoDrill" <auto...@yunx.com> wrote in message
On 12/27/2012 4:28 AM, Gunner wrote:
> The Journal News is the organization that mapped and posted all the
> data on registered handgun owners in that same area.
>
> http://www.newrochelletalk.com/content/map-where-are-journal-news-employees-your-neighborhood
>
> A map of all Journal News Employees and their residences
>
> Turnabout is fair play..dontcha think?
>
> Map to be updated as data comes in.
>
> Please forward this along...its only fair

Joe AutoDrill

Dec 27, 2012, 11:31:07 AM12/27/12
On 12/27/2012 11:12 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
> Hey, that's both fitting and hysterical.

In our society, they should have expected some serious backlash from
posting the information in their media... How can you *not* know that
it's a passionately discussed topic on both sides?

PrecisionmachinisT

Dec 27, 2012, 12:53:22 PM12/27/12

"Joe AutoDrill" <auto...@yunx.com> wrote in message
> On 12/27/2012 4:28 AM, Gunner wrote:
>> The Journal News is the organization that mapped and posted all the
>> data on registered handgun owners in that same area.
>>
>> http://www.newrochelletalk.com/content/map-where-are-journal-news-employees-your-neighborhood
>>
>> A map of all Journal News Employees and their residences
>>
>> Turnabout is fair play..dontcha think?
>>
>> Map to be updated as data comes in.
>>
>> Please forward this along...its only fair
>>

>> Gunner
>>
>> The methodology of the left has always been:
>>
>> 1. Lie
>> 2. Repeat the lie as many times as possible
>> 3. Have as many people repeat the lie as often as possible
>> 4. Eventually, the uninformed believe the lie
>> 5. The lie will then be made into some form oflaw
>> 6. Then everyone must conform to the lie
>>

> More info:
> http://christopherfountain.wordpress.com/2012/12/24/sauce-for-the-goose/
>
> --
> http://tinyurl.com/My-Official-Response

Only a moron would assume that only those holding a ccw would have a firearm
close by.

Fred C. Dobbs

Dec 27, 2012, 12:55:15 PM12/27/12
It wasn't CCW permits, you moron - you have to have a permit to have a
handgun *at all* around there.

know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs.

PrecisionmachinisT

Dec 27, 2012, 12:59:25 PM12/27/12

"Fred C. Dobbs" <trea...@sierramadre.con> wrote in message
And so when exactly did the term "firearm" get re-defined to mean "handguns
only" ?

(sheesh)

Fred C. Dobbs

Dec 27, 2012, 2:31:39 PM12/27/12
>>> firearmclose by.
>>
>> It wasn't CCW permits, you moron - you have to have a permit to have a
>> handgun *at all* around there.
>>

> And so when exactly did the term "firearm" get re-defined to mean "handguns
> only" ?

Did you read the original story, you shit-4-braincell fuckwit?
Evidently not. First paragraph:

(CNN) -- An interactive map showing the names and addresses of all
*handgun* permit holders in New York's Westchester and Rockland
counties has infuriated many readers since it was posted Saturday
on a newspaper's website.
[emphasis added for shit-4-braincell fuckwit]

The word "firearm" did *NOT* get redefined to mean "handguns only", you
goddamned plodding knuckle-dragging shit-4-braincell shitbag idiot. No
permit is required in Westchester and Rockland counties to own long
guns. The permit is only required for handguns - *anyone* owning a
handgun, not just CCW. The names and addresses published in that shitty
excuse for a newspaper were not only those of CCW permit holders - it
was the names and addresses of *all* handgun permit holders.

jon_banquer

Dec 27, 2012, 3:21:41 PM12/27/12
On Dec 27, 11:31 am, "Fred C. Dobbs" <treas...@sierramadre.con> wrote:
> On 12/27/2012 9:59 AM, PrecisionmachinisT wrote:
>

> > "Fred C. Dobbs" <treas...@sierramadre.con> wrote in message

Why anyone even responds to this worthless cunt is beyond me.

Fred C. Dobbs

Dec 27, 2012, 3:31:57 PM12/27/12
> Why anyone even responds to this thoughtful analyst is beyond me.

Most of the real world is beyond you, little jonny banqueer.

Let's get back to your empty LinkedIn page, little jonny banqueer.
There's nothing on it because you have no record of professional
accomplishment.

Tom Gardner

Dec 27, 2012, 5:16:56 PM12/27/12
WE know you don't have a CCW, no instructor would pass you!

Tom Gardner

Dec 27, 2012, 5:17:37 PM12/27/12
Got "clips"?

Gunner

Dec 27, 2012, 5:24:32 PM12/27/12
On Thu, 27 Dec 2012 11:31:07 -0500, Joe AutoDrill <auto...@yunx.com>
wrote:

>On 12/27/2012 11:12 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
>> Hey, that's both fitting and hysterical.
>
>In our society, they should have expected some serious backlash from
>posting the information in their media... How can you *not* know that
>it's a passionately discussed topic on both sides?
>
>> More info:
>> http://christopherfountain.wordpress.com/2012/12/24/sauce-for-the-goose/

Its because Leftwingers...are mentally ill, self centered and really
never think about their actions.

this revealing their personal data..is a very very good thing.
And it should be continued and used each and every time they pull this
shit.

Tom Gardner

Dec 27, 2012, 5:26:46 PM12/27/12
On 12/27/2012 4:28 AM, Gunner wrote:
> The Journal News is the organization that mapped and posted all the
> data on registered handgun owners in that same area.
>
> http://www.newrochelletalk.com/content/map-where-are-journal-news-employees-your-neighborhood
>
> A map of all Journal News Employees and their residences
>
> Turnabout is fair play..dontcha think?
>
> Map to be updated as data comes in.
>
> Please forward this along...its only fair
>

> Gunner

Gee, do the maps overlap? I think NOT! Therefor, it's safe for
libtards to rob, pillage, rape and otherwise victimize these people.
What other free-crime zones do the leftists want to create and publish?

Too_Many_Tools

Dec 27, 2012, 5:29:31 PM12/27/12
On Dec 27, 4:24 pm, Gunner <gunnera...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Dec 2012 11:31:07 -0500, Joe AutoDrill <autodr...@yunx.com>
This shit?

What wrong with knowing who has guns?

TMT

Stormin Mormon

Dec 27, 2012, 5:31:03 PM12/27/12
Precis. probably has a dozen or so 30 round
clips for his revolver?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"Tom Gardner" <Mars@Tacks> wrote in message

Fred C. Dobbs

Dec 27, 2012, 5:39:02 PM12/27/12
On 12/27/2012 2:29 PM, Fool_of_Fools bullshitted:

>> this revealing their personal data..is a very very good thing.
>> And it should be continued and used each and every time they pull this
>> shit.
>>
>> Gunner
>

> This shit?
>
> What wrong with knowing

"What wrong" [sic] with knowing the names, addresses, children's
schools, etc., of the shitbags who published the names and addresses of
the gun permit holders? I can't think of anything wrong with it.

I hope the newspaper editors and reporters don't sleep for a week...at
least.

whoyakidding

Dec 27, 2012, 6:10:05 PM12/27/12
On Thu, 27 Dec 2012 14:29:31 -0800 (PST), Too_Many_Tools
<too_man...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>What wrong with knowing who has guns?
>
>TMT

Gun owners have some legitimate privacy concerns. But the problem is
like many others, there tends to be some pain associated with
privileges. For example: responsible dog owners have to pay license
fees to cover the cost of irresponsible owners whose dogs generate a
need for public services. It's not strictly fair but it's practical
and hardly the end of the world AND it's accepted practice. Of course
some of the idiot gun owners we have here pretend that gun ownership
is a unique right and not subject to the usual restraints of reality.
To them I say: try installing a gatling gun on your porch and see how
society views your "right."

Instead of gun owners grudgingly accepting reality and the need for
reasonable gun control, we see moronic reactions like proposing the
release of health records and the NRA's proposal to militarize
schools. Not to mention unregulated gun shows, which are indefensible
except by retards. That shit is bound to increase the pain and
decrease the sympathy of society in general. I've seen some calls for
a new reality-based NRA but I doubt they'll go anywhere. Like the ever
lower taxes bunch that's prepared to let things slide until we reach
third world status, the gun nuts are prepared to see things get a lot
worse before they wake up. If they were slightly smarter they'd take a
lesson from what happened to the smokers' rights crowd.

RogerN

Dec 27, 2012, 6:47:55 PM12/27/12
"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message

<snip>

>This shit?
>
>What wrong with knowing who has guns?
>
>TMT

Some people could watch when the gun owner is gone and steal their guns,
then there is a problem of more stolen guns in the hands of people that are
more likely to do harm to school children. Adam Lanza killed 27 people with
a gun that didn't belong to him. That's the kind of thing we want to
prevent, not increase. Now the next "Adam Lanza" will know where to find
guns to steal thanks to the newspaper.

RogerN

Stormin Mormon

Dec 27, 2012, 8:15:59 PM12/27/12
Be interesting if the burglar breaks in, and finds
Old Granny, who they didn't know was still home.

Did I mention that Old Granny is experienced
with that break open double barrel?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"RogerN" <re...@midwest.net> wrote in message

PrecisionmachinisT

Dec 27, 2012, 8:20:33 PM12/27/12

"jon_banquer" <jonba...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
What are you fucking retarded ?

Just because a person has no permit, does not mean he has no firearms.

PrecisionmachinisT

Dec 27, 2012, 8:24:49 PM12/27/12

"Stormin Mormon" <cayoung61***spam...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Precis. probably has a dozen or so 30 round
> clips for his revolver?

I have no revolvers.

Whatever else I might have is none of your fucking business.

Tom Gardner

Dec 27, 2012, 8:38:06 PM12/27/12
We know you don't have a CCW, no instructor would EVER pass you!

Tom Gardner

Dec 27, 2012, 8:39:10 PM12/27/12
On 12/27/2012 5:31 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
> Precis. probably has a dozen or so 30 round
> clips for his revolver?
>
> Christopher A. Young
> Learn more about Jesus
> www.lds.org

Revolvers have moving parts...he's challenged that way.

Too_Many_Tools

Dec 27, 2012, 9:51:58 PM12/27/12
On Dec 27, 3:28 am, Gunner <gunnera...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The Journal News is the organization that mapped and posted all the
> data on registered handgun owners in that same area.
>
> http://www.newrochelletalk.com/content/map-where-are-journal-news-emp...
>
> A map of all Journal News Employees and their residences
>
> Turnabout is fair play..dontcha think?
>
> Map to be updated as data comes in.
>
> Please forward this along...its only fair
>
> Gunner
>
> The methodology of the left has always been:
>
> 1. Lie
> 2. Repeat the lie as many times as possible
> 3. Have as many people repeat the lie as often as possible
> 4. Eventually, the uninformed believe the lie
> 5. The lie will then be made into some form oflaw
> 6. Then everyone must conform to the lie

You forgot to take credit for your work Gunner.

Mark R. Wieber, 326 Olive Ave, Taft, CA 93268, cell 805-732-5308

Happy to be of service.

TMT

rbowman

Dec 27, 2012, 11:15:48 PM12/27/12
Too_Many_Tools wrote:

> What wrong with knowing who has guns?

Yeah, it's so convenient to give the burglars a frigging map.

RogerN

Dec 28, 2012, 12:17:38 AM12/28/12
"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message

<snip>
>You forgot to take credit for your work Gunner.
>
> Mark R. Wieber, 326 Olive Ave, Taft, CA 93268, cell 805-732-5308
>
>Happy to be of service.
>
>TMT

TMT - Jim Anderson - the nutcase - revealed!

TMT will give out others personal information but not his own, every wonder
why? I did a little research and found out what we all knew, TMT's a true
nutcase!

According to a record search and facebook, too_man...@yahoo.com real
name is Jim Anderson.
http://www.spokeo.com/email-search/search?e=too_man...@yahoo.com&sea6=t58

So why has he been so careful not to reveal his identity? Why is he so
anti-gun?

His wife, Amy Bishop, was the shooter in the 2010 University of Alabama in
Huntsville shooting!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_University_of_Alabama_in_Huntsville_shooting

Notice the strange absence of posts from him in 2010 for months, over 1700
posts in May then nothing for a few months.
http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=41qOyBgAAAAcOqqNo-Ds68jFoObE9J-NMxB39KJNQ76SLnMRgR9a0A

Even bloggers know he's a nut:
http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2010/02/22/whats_up_with_james_anderson_amy_bishops_husband.html

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/alabama-university-shooting-suspect-amy-bishops-husband-idea/story?id=9839348#.UN0lnHetnGA

Meanwhile, Anderson told The Associated Press that he and Bishop went to a
shooting range just weeks before the killing, but said the family did not
own a gun.

He said he is still baffled about where she may have gotten the gun she is
accused of using.

Fred C. Dobbs

Dec 28, 2012, 1:08:31 AM12/28/12
On 12/27/2012 2:29 PM, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
> On Dec 27, 4:24 pm, Gunner <gunnera...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Its because Leftwingers...are mentally ill, self centered and really
>> never think about their actions.
>>
>> this revealing their personal data..is a very very good thing.
>> And it should be continued and used each and every time they pull this
>> shit.
>>

> This shit?
>
> What wrong with knowing who has guns?

You don't have any right or reason to know if I have a Cuisinart, a FAX
machine, a DVD player or a gun in my house. What I have in my house is
none of your business.

Too_Many_Tools

Dec 28, 2012, 1:31:19 AM12/28/12
> TMT- Hide quoted text -

Hey Gunner...mind listing the DOZENS AND DOZENS of guns you have said
that you have got?

Thanks

TMT

Gunner

Dec 28, 2012, 3:05:18 AM12/28/12
On Thu, 27 Dec 2012 23:17:38 -0600, "RogerN" <re...@midwest.net>
wrote:
Hot Damn! UAHBomber Amy Bishop’s husband, James Anderson, is a freak,
too!

Posted by Warm Southern Breeze on Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Okay, let’s get this straight. If you’re “emo” or “goth,” you’re a
damn freak. You’re mentally unstable. You need psychiatric help.
Period. Let somebody help you… PLEASE!!

Now, onto the news.

Guess what?! Amy Bishop’s husband, James Anderson, has publicly said
he met Amy at a Dungeons and Dragons meeting. Yeah, great. What’s that
like? Saying, ‘I met my wife – who used to be a man – at a bisexual
swinger’s sex-swap party’? It’s just plain messed up. Period.

True, Amy Bishop, PhD, aka “the UAHBomber,” was busted for going
postal at the University of Alabama in Huntsville, and becoming a mass
murderer. (Why do these things always seem to happen at public,
taxpayer-funded schools? I mean, you never hear about this crap at
private schools! Right? What are public schools? Some sort of magnet
for the sewage of humanity?)

And, weird attracts weird, right?

The U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives released
investigative files Tuesday on Amy Bishop and her husband, James
Anderson, showing they were questioned in 1993 in the attempted mail
bombing of Boston’s Children’s Hospital physician and Harvard Medical
School professor, Dr. Paul Rosenberg.

Dr. Rosenberg told investigators he was instrumental in Bishop’s
resignation as a postdoctoral research fellow in the BCH’s
neurobiology lab. Two weeks later, a pipe bomb package was mailed to
his home.

The official ATF report states that on April 27, 1995, authorities
re-interviewed a witness who said that during a 1993 conversation with
James Anderson, “Anderson stated that he wanted to get back at victim
Dr. Rosenberg and that he wanted to shoot him, bomb him, stab him or
strangle Rosenberg.“

When authorities arrived at Anderson/Bishop’s Braintree, MA residence
in April 1994 with search warrants, Bishop refused to open the door,
forcing them to break a window to enter.

Federal authorities searched seven locations associated with Anderson
& Bishop. Among items seized as evidence were receipts from purchases
made at Radio Shack stores (with customer’s name redacted) in
Cambridge and Braintree, similar items to those used to make the pipe
bombs, including a partially used tube of DuroMend epoxy and an Avery
Dennison five-column Analysis Pad.

Also found in a living room desk at the Anderson/Bishop was a business
card from “Chalkville Bait & Tackle’’ in Birmingham, AL, which
described itself as “headquarters for black powder pistols, rifles,
shotguns, and supplies.’’ However, investigators failed to find any
black powder or black-powder pistols. Electronic surveillance evidence
was also collected, but remains secret as part of the Grand Jury
process.

Anderson and Bishop were photographed, fingerprinted and were forced
to submit handwriting samples to federal authorities as part of the
process.

ATF documents indicate that “Both suspects have retained an attorney
and have refused to participate in further interviews, have declined
to give consent to a search of an unattached garage to the rear of
their house, and have refused to take a polygraph.“

The investigation was closed 25 May 2001, and with no one charged, the
case remains unsolved, and the ATF management log states that they
“closed no potential.” However, Anderson claims he has an official
letter from the ATF stating that they officially “cleared” him, but
that when Huntsville Police authorities searched their home, they
seized the letter. The ATF however, has publicly stated that they have
never issued any such letter to anyone on that case, particularly
James Anderson and Amy Bishop.

The ATF and the U.S. Postal Inspection Service have said that their
investigation developed likely suspects based on interviews with
citizens whom reported identifying characteristics such as,“two
suspects, a married couple,’’ that one of the two “had quit
employment… and was reportedly upset and on the verge of a nervous
breakdown, according to witnesses interviewed.“

The ATF report indicated unnamed suspect wife “had been having
employment related problems” with Dr. Rosenberg, and that near the
time the bombs were mailed had quit her job with him.

The ATF report further indicates that Dr. Rosenberg “stated that he
had been instrumental in her [Amy Bishop] leaving because he had felt
she could not meet the standards required for the work.“Dr. Rosenberg
told investigators that over a period of some years, he and several
other colleagues had “growing concern” about the unnamed suspect wife
who “has exhibited violent behavior.”

The ATF report also indicates when Dr. Rosenberg was interviewed by
authorities that, “He stated that she was not stable.“

Dr. Rosenberg and his wife had been on a week-long vacation, and upon
arrival at their Newton, MA home December 19, 1993, found an
unexpected package addressed to “Mr. Paul Rosenberg M.D.” When he
began opening the package, examining it, he found wires and a
cylinder, and immediately fled his residence with his wife and
notified authorities.

In the package, bomb experts found two 9-volt batteries, two pipe
bombs filled with black gun powder, and two roller-type switches.
Fortunately, the bombs did not detonate.

In the process of the ATF investigation, they searched the residences
of Anderson and Bishop, but were “unable to tie any of the items in
the searches with the suspect explosive device,” and thus did not
charge them.

Gunner

Dec 28, 2012, 3:09:19 AM12/28/12

Klaus Schadenfreude

Dec 28, 2012, 7:27:45 AM12/28/12
>"RogerN" <re...@midwest.net> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
>
><snip>
>>You forgot to take credit for your work Gunner.
>>
>> Mark R. Wieber, 326 Olive Ave, Taft, CA 93268, cell 805-732-5308
>>
>>Happy to be of service.
>>
>>TMT
>
>TMT - Jim Anderson - the nutcase - revealed!
>
>TMT will give out others personal information but not his own, every wonder
>why? I did a little research and found out what we all knew, TMT's a true
>nutcase!
>
>According to a record search and facebook, too_man...@yahoo.com real
>name is Jim Anderson.
>http://www.spokeo.com/email-search/search?e=too_man...@yahoo.com&sea6=t58

Better check your facts. This says gender - "male."

Jim Wilkins

Dec 28, 2012, 8:38:18 AM12/28/12
"RogerN" <re...@midwest.net> wrote in message

> Some people could watch when the gun owner is gone and steal their
> guns, then there is a problem of more stolen guns in the hands of
> people that are more likely to do harm to school children. Adam
> Lanza killed 27 people with a gun that didn't belong to him. That's
> the kind of thing we want to prevent, not increase. Now the next
> "Adam Lanza" will know where to find guns to steal thanks to the
> newspaper.
>
> RogerN

It's not easy to monitor a residential neighborhood without being
detected. One of my Army extra duties was to watch for terrorist
surveillance vehicles near our bases in Germany and photograph their
license plates, which I learned to do with a miniature camera without
raising my arm, meaning I had to estimate distance and exposure. When
I was on TDY away from my photo lab I could quickly develop the film
in any bathroom and read the negative with a magnifier. Of course I
could write it down, but the S2 officer wanted photos. The important
part was being alert, like a Neighborhood Watch, and knowing the
difference between normal and suspicious driving such as cruising a
parking lot and passing open spaces.

3RJ7%e3hd

Stormin Mormon

Dec 28, 2012, 8:57:41 AM12/28/12
Perhaps neighborhood watch will come back
into action? Maybe using Twitter to keep in
contact?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"Jim Wilkins" <murat...@gmail.com> wrote in message

RogerN

Dec 28, 2012, 10:23:35 AM12/28/12
"Gunner" wrote in message

>On Thu, 27 Dec 2012 23:17:38 -0600, "RogerN" <re...@midwest.net>
>wrote:

<snip>
>>He said he is still baffled about where she may have gotten the gun she is
>>accused of using.
>>
>>http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/large_lightbox/hash/63/15/6315a1b81b451879dd4c2cd95a106584.jpg
>
>http://a.abcnews.com/images/GMA/ht_amy_bishop_james_anderson_100219_mn.jpg
>
>http://a.abcnews.com/images/Nightline/abc_ntl_anderson_100219_mn.jpg
>
>Photo and last known address passed along to those keeping the List.

Notice when someone gets shot while committing a crime, TMT is always on the
side of the poor criminal that got shot by someone else with a gun, such as
the 12 year old girl that shot the burglar or the kids in the apartment that
shot a man breaking in. TMT's glad his wife wasn't harmed while she was on
her killing spree.

RogerN

Dec 28, 2012, 10:42:18 AM12/28/12

>On Dec 27, 8:51 pm, Too_Many_Tools <too_many_to...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> On Dec 27, 3:28 am, Gunner <gunnera...@gmail.com> wrote:
<snip>
>> > Map to be updated as data comes in.
>>
>> > Please forward this along...its only fair
>>
>> > Gunner
>

>Hey Gunner...mind listing the DOZENS AND DOZENS of guns you have said
>that you have got?
>
>Thanks
>
>TMT

TMT, who's real name is Jim Anderson, wants your list of guns to drool over
since they won't let him have guns since his wife, Amy Bishop, went postal
at the University of Alabama. She has a history including shooting her
brother some 20 years ago. The pieces are fitting together!

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2010/02/22/whats_up_with_james_anderson_amy_bishops_husband.html

whoyakidding

Dec 28, 2012, 10:49:24 AM12/28/12
On Thu, 27 Dec 2012 22:08:31 -0800, "Fred C. Dobbs"
<trea...@sierramadre.con> wrote:

>What I have in my house is
>none of your business.

A laughably stupid claim. Obviously your rights to privacy have
limits. For example your neighbors have the right to know if you're
cooking meth, storing dynamite, have unapproved wiring, sex offender
tenants, etc. Likewise you'd want to know if YOUR neighbor was pouring
chemicals down his basement floor drain, running a kiddie porn
publishing biz, etc. You might have thought you could draw the line at
handguns but you were wrong. The hysterical reaction to the
publication of addresses of handgun permit holders is ridiculous,
especially in light of the number of times I've read gun owners
claiming that they WANT people to know that they're armed and ready to
defend themselves. Embrace it, as people have been doing forever.
http://www.solargraphicsusa.com/pages/decal%20category/gunsecurity.htm

CS

Dec 28, 2012, 12:21:02 PM12/28/12
"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message

<snip>
Hey Gunner...mind listing the DOZENS AND DOZENS of guns you have said
that you have got?

Thanks

TMT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aren't you really interested in the 'one' gun he has? Or have you actually
managed to find sanders and saws you were looking for in the M4M section of
Craigslist?

Yes, newsgroups have long memories.

Douchebag.

CS

Gunner

Dec 28, 2012, 2:52:04 PM12/28/12
I sold all my guns some months ago. Someone made me an offer I
couldnt refuse.

Cash and carry.

Fred C. Dobbs

Dec 28, 2012, 2:55:16 PM12/28/12
On 12/28/2012 11:52 AM, Gunner wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Dec 2012 09:21:02 -0800, "CS"
> <dont...@ashleyfurniture.com> wrote:
>
>> "Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
>>
>> <snip>
>> Hey Gunner...mind listing the DOZENS AND DOZENS of guns you have said
>> that you have got?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> TMT
>>
>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>
>> Aren't you really interested in the 'one' gun he has? Or have you actually
>> managed to find sanders and saws you were looking for in the M4M section of
>> Craigslist?
>>
>> Yes, newsgroups have long memories.
>>
>> Douchebag.
>>
>> CS
>

> I sold all my guns some months ago. Someone made me an offer I
> couldnt refuse.

Then why in the fuck were you inviting "jim" to come by and go shooting
with you in the shithole of Taft, gummer?

Gunner

Dec 28, 2012, 3:53:42 PM12/28/12
On Fri, 28 Dec 2012 11:55:16 -0800, "Fred C. Dobbs"
<trea...@sierramadre.con> wrote:

>On 12/28/2012 11:52 AM, Gunner wrote:
>> On Fri, 28 Dec 2012 09:21:02 -0800, "CS"
>> <dont...@ashleyfurniture.com> wrote:
>>
>>> "Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
>>>
>>> <snip>
>>> Hey Gunner...mind listing the DOZENS AND DOZENS of guns you have said
>>> that you have got?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> TMT
>>>
>>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>>
>>> Aren't you really interested in the 'one' gun he has? Or have you actually
>>> managed to find sanders and saws you were looking for in the M4M section of
>>> Craigslist?
>>>
>>> Yes, newsgroups have long memories.
>>>
>>> Douchebag.
>>>
>>> CS
>>

>> I sold all my guns some months ago. Someone made me an offer I
>> couldnt refuse.
>
>Then why in the fuck were you inviting "jim" to come by and go shooting
>with you in the shithole of Taft, gummer?

Ill borrow some of them back from the buyer of course.

Will you be coming to? We need a bullet catcher.

Fred C. Dobbs

Dec 28, 2012, 4:04:32 PM12/28/12
Did you use any of the proceeds from the distress sale of your guns to
pay off your back taxes, gummer?

pyotr filipivich

Dec 28, 2012, 4:22:10 PM12/28/12
Gunner <gunne...@gmail.com> on Thu, 27 Dec 2012 14:24:32 -0800 typed
in alt.survival the following:
>On Thu, 27 Dec 2012 11:31:07 -0500, Joe AutoDrill <auto...@yunx.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On 12/27/2012 11:12 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
>>> Hey, that's both fitting and hysterical.
>>
>>In our society, they should have expected some serious backlash from
>>posting the information in their media... How can you *not* know that
>>it's a passionately discussed topic on both sides?
>>
>>> More info:
>>> http://christopherfountain.wordpress.com/2012/12/24/sauce-for-the-goose/
>>>

>Its because Leftwingers...are mentally ill, self centered and really
>never think about their actions.
>
>this revealing their personal data..is a very very good thing.
>And it should be continued and used each and every time they pull this
>shit.

Punch Back twice as hard. Democrats are surprised to discover
there is another side. And they have video cameras and computers too.
(More credibility too.)
--
pyotr filipivich
Most journalists these days couldn't investigate a missing chocolate cake

RogerN

Dec 28, 2012, 4:21:49 PM12/28/12
"Gunner" wrote in message

>On Thu, 27 Dec 2012 23:17:38 -0600, "RogerN"
>wrote:
>><snip>
>>
>>TMT - Jim Anderson - the nutcase - revealed!
>>
>>TMT will give out others personal information but not his own, every
>>wonder
>>why? I did a little research and found out what we all knew, TMT's a true
>>nutcase!
>>
>>According to a record search and facebook, too_man...@yahoo.com real
>>name is Jim Anderson.
>>http://www.spokeo.com/email-search/search?e=too_man...@yahoo.com&sea6=t58
>>
>Hot Damn! UAHBomber Amy Bishop's husband, James Anderson, is a freak,
>too!
>
>Posted by Warm Southern Breeze on Tuesday, February 23, 2010
>
>Okay, let's get this straight. If you're "emo" or "goth," you're a
>damn freak. You're mentally unstable. You need psychiatric help.
>Period. Let somebody help you. PLEASE!!
<snip>

It all makes sense why TMT is so desperate to hide his true identity. His
personality comes through in his posts, everyone knows he has serious mental
problems. He contradicts his own posts with his next post, one about rich
republicans, next about republicans being so poor and can't find a job, all
within minutes of each other. He'll freely give out others personal
information, name, address, phone number, but won't dare reveal any info on
himself, and then calls others "coward". Imagine, a mental basket case
hiding behind the internet that reveals the identity of others, won't reveal
his own identity, but calls the others "coward".

According to the info in the news, a pipe bomb was sent that didn't explode.
I figure TMT made the pipe bomb, taped a match on the side of the pipe bomb,
and put on instructions : "Hold in Hand, light fuse, and hold close to
body".

TMT's past posts were about making his machines mobile, casters for the
mill, gantry crane, etc. I guess with his reputation he needs to move quite
often.

Also you can notice TMT always refers to God as a "She". That also makes
sense since his wife was smarter than him, the bread winner, and head of the
household.

RogerN

jon_banquer

Dec 28, 2012, 4:48:07 PM12/28/12
On Dec 28, 1:21 pm, "RogerN" <re...@midwest.net> wrote:
> "Gunner"  wrote in message

> >On Thu, 27 Dec 2012 23:17:38 -0600, "RogerN"
> >wrote:
> >><snip>
>
> >>TMT - Jim Anderson - the nutcase - revealed!
>
> >>TMT will give out others personal information but not his own, every
> >>wonder
> >>why?  I did a little research and found out what we all knew, TMT's a true
> >>nutcase!
>
> >>According to a record search and facebook, too_many_to...@yahoo.com real
> >>name is Jim Anderson.
> >>http://www.spokeo.com/email-search/search?e=too_many_to...@yahoo.com&sea6=t58
Maybe, like for many Americans, space for TMT is an issue. There is a
reason that so many storage places now exist in America.

Gunner

Dec 28, 2012, 8:29:13 PM12/28/12
On Fri, 28 Dec 2012 13:04:32 -0800, "Fred C. Dobbs"
Oh of course I did. But..sigh..the economy is pretty bad and I only
got pennies on the dollar for my guns...sniff...it was pretty sad.

Really

CS

Dec 28, 2012, 9:05:32 PM12/28/12
"Gunner" wrote in message

On Fri, 28 Dec 2012 09:21:02 -0800, "CS"
<dont...@ashleyfurniture.com> wrote:

>"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
>
><snip>
>Hey Gunner...mind listing the DOZENS AND DOZENS of guns you have said
>that you have got?
>
>Thanks
>
>TMT
>
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
>Aren't you really interested in the 'one' gun he has? Or have you actually
>managed to find sanders and saws you were looking for in the M4M section of
>Craigslist?
>
>Yes, newsgroups have long memories.
>
>Douchebag.
>
>CS

I sold all my guns some months ago. Someone made me an offer I
couldnt refuse.

Cash and carry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damn shame. You didn't tell me you were selling. Two demerits!

CS

rbowman

Dec 28, 2012, 9:16:08 PM12/28/12
Gunner wrote:

> Ill borrow some of them back from the buyer of course.

Nancy will share?

RD Sandman

Dec 28, 2012, 11:33:01 PM12/28/12
"CS" <dont...@ashleyfurniture.com> wrote in
You, too? Damn, he was a busy buyer. I didn't even have time to get his
name.

--
Sleep well, tonight.....

RD (The Sandman

If law school is so hard to get through....
how come there are so many lawyers?

Gunner

Dec 29, 2012, 12:15:02 AM12/29/12
You dont have a big enough truck. Say..when are you coming up to
visit? I might be able to borrow a few back and we can go play.

CS

Dec 29, 2012, 12:40:47 AM12/29/12
"Gunner" wrote in message
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not sure. I got a lot of shit going on right now, and it's damn cold.

CS

Gunner

Dec 29, 2012, 1:34:23 AM12/29/12
On Fri, 28 Dec 2012 21:40:47 -0800, "CS"
Better "cool" than 110F

But you are welcome anytime. Still got my number?

Too_Many_Tools

Dec 29, 2012, 5:07:02 AM12/29/12
On Dec 27, 11:17 pm, "RogerN" <re...@midwest.net> wrote:
> "Too_Many_Tools"  wrote in message

> <snip>
>
> >You forgot to take credit for your work Gunner.
>
> > Mark R. Wieber, 326 Olive Ave, Taft, CA 93268, cell 805-732-5308
>
> >Happy to be of service.
>
> >TMT
>
> TMT - Jim Anderson - the nutcase - revealed!
>
> TMT will give out others personal information but not his own, every wonder
> why?  I did a little research and found out what we all knew, TMT's a true
> nutcase!
>
> According to a record search and facebook, too_many_to...@yahoo.com real
> name is Jim Anderson.
> http://www.spokeo.com/email-search/search?e=too_many_to...@yahoo.com&sea6=t58
>
> So why has he been so careful not to reveal his identity?  Why is he so
> anti-gun?
>
> His wife, Amy Bishop, was the shooter in the 2010 University of Alabama in
> Huntsville shooting!
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_University_of_Alabama_in_Huntsville...
>
> Notice the strange absence of posts from him in 2010 for months, over 1700
> posts in May then nothing for a few months.http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=41qOyBgAAAAcOqqNo-Ds...
>
> Even bloggers know he's a nut:http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2010/02/22/whats_up_with_james_a...
>
> http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/alabama-university-shooting-suspect-amy-bis...
>
> Meanwhile, Anderson told The Associated Press that he and Bishop went to a
> shooting range just weeks before the killing, but said the family did not
> own a gun.
>
> He said he is still baffled about where she may have gotten the gun she is
> accused of using.

LOL...poor Roger...he doesn't even make a good stalker...or a
husband...or a father.

About those mop handles you got for Christmas...you need to take the
mop heads off before you use them on yourself.

Laugh..laugh..laugh..

TMT

Too_Many_Tools

Dec 29, 2012, 5:09:34 AM12/29/12
> 6. Then everyone must conform to the lie- Hide quoted text -

So you have surrendered your gun permit to the Sheriff since you have
no guns any more.

TMT

Too_Many_Tools

Dec 29, 2012, 5:10:10 AM12/29/12
> know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs.- Hide quoted text -

Because he can't keep his lies straight.

Too much meth.

TMT

Too_Many_Tools

Dec 29, 2012, 5:11:26 AM12/29/12
On Dec 28, 9:49 am, whoyakidding <whoyakidd...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Dec 2012 22:08:31 -0800, "Fred C. Dobbs"

Society will also want to know if you have significant amounts of ammo
stored in your home.

TMT

Stormin Mormon

Dec 29, 2012, 8:41:32 AM12/29/12
He mumbled a bit, and I had a hard time hearing. Sounded Arabic, though.
Loaded all the guns on the back of his camel, and moved out. Chanting
something that sounded like hollow at the bar.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"RD Sandman" <rdsandman[remove]@comcast.net> wrote in message

whoyakidding

Dec 29, 2012, 11:02:49 AM12/29/12
On Sat, 29 Dec 2012 02:07:02 -0800 (PST), Too_Many_Tools
<too_man...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>LOL...poor Roger...he doesn't even make a good stalker...

He was probably hoping to take someone else's place in the rapture
queue. Turns out Nancy Drew put up a harder fight than he expected.
Shirley Temple might be more his size. Watch out, he might challenge
you to top his rendition of Good Ship Lollipop.

CS

Dec 29, 2012, 11:34:06 AM12/29/12
"Gunner" wrote in message
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks.

Things are in a bit of disarray at the moment. I'm not sure who's number I
got and who's I don't.

Anyway, January and February are going to be busy months, filled with all
sorts of adventure and goings on. In fact, I'm not quite sure what comes
after, so I'll have to let you know.

CS

RogerN

Dec 29, 2012, 2:29:51 PM12/29/12
"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message

<snip>
>Society will also want to know if you have significant amounts of ammo
>stored in your home.
>
>TMT

TMT is Jim Anderson, husband of Amy Bishop, the 2010 shooter at University
of Alabama in Huntsville. He is know to have serious mental problems!
Search Jim Anderson and Amy Bishop.

TMT is Jim Anderson Per facebook and :
http://www.spokeo.com/email-search/search?e=too_man...@yahoo.com&sea6=t58

And he's a mental case:
http://havealittletalk.wordpress.com/2010/02/25/amy-bishops-menfolk-james-anderson-jr-sr/
http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2010/02/22/whats_up_with_james_anderson_amy_bishops_husband.html

RogerN

Dec 29, 2012, 2:40:05 PM12/29/12

RogerN

Dec 29, 2012, 2:41:05 PM12/29/12

RogerN

Dec 29, 2012, 2:41:40 PM12/29/12

Gunner

Dec 29, 2012, 5:03:16 PM12/29/12
On Sat, 29 Dec 2012 08:34:06 -0800, "CS"
<dont...@ashleyfurniture.com> wrote:

>Better "cool" than 110F
>
>But you are welcome anytime. Still got my number?
>
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
>Thanks.
>
>Things are in a bit of disarray at the moment. I'm not sure who's number I
>got and who's I don't.
>
>Anyway, January and February are going to be busy months, filled with all
>sorts of adventure and goings on. In fact, I'm not quite sure what comes
>after, so I'll have to let you know.
>
>CS

Emails exchanged.

Gunner

Too_Many_Tools

Dec 29, 2012, 7:35:38 PM12/29/12
> 6. Then everyone must conform to the lie- Hide quoted text -

How about spit Gummer...did you exchange spit this holiday too?

Laugh..laugh..laugh..

TMT

CS

Dec 29, 2012, 8:37:43 PM12/29/12
"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What's really funny is that you can't imagine two guys being friends without
buttfucking. You seem to have a one track mind...and that track leads
straight to other dude's buttholes.

CS

Gunner

Dec 29, 2012, 10:02:21 PM12/29/12
Shrug..TMT is bi sexual and since his ol lady went to prison..he has
been spending his time looking for people not likely to go shoot a
bunch of people. Just another poofter.

Ive got him in the killfile and have had for years.

RD Sandman

Dec 29, 2012, 10:35:59 PM12/29/12

> He mumbled a bit, and I had a hard time hearing. Sounded Arabic,
though.
> Loaded all the guns on the back of his camel, and moved out. Chanting
> something that sounded like hollow at the bar.

Except for the camel, that is pretty much what happened, officer.

Too_Many_Tools

Dec 29, 2012, 10:49:14 PM12/29/12
> CS- Hide quoted text -

What's really funny is that Gummer is all that.

And that the M4M ads suddenly stopped once he was outted.

TMT

Too_Many_Tools

Dec 29, 2012, 10:50:04 PM12/29/12
LOL..and yet you feel the urge to respond to my posts.

ALL THE TIME!

TMT

RogerN

Dec 29, 2012, 11:40:51 PM12/29/12
TMT is Jim Anderson, fruitcake, co-conspirator to murders, written about
below:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2010/02/22/whats_up_with_james_anderson_amy_bishops_husband.html

Since we spend so much time scrutinizing the wives of famous (and infamous)
people I have to ask: What is up with the husband of Amy Bishop, the Alabama
professor/shooter? James Anderson was clearly her partner and co-conspirator
in all things. In this picture of them together , he sits shoulder-
to-shoulder with her, smiling ambivalently, holding half of her Petri dish
invention. What's still unclear is what model of husband-conspirator he
represents. Was he more the tragic, clueless enabler (the husband of
child-drowner Andrea Yates left her alone against doctor's orders and
encouraged her to have more children for religious reasons). Or was he more
in the Bonnie and Clyde mode, thrilling to her insane adventures?

What we know so far puts Anderson, a computer engineer, somewhere in
between-a loyal partner who mirrored her rage and delusions. He was already
dating Bishop when she shot her brother. He was questioned with her in the
1993 attempted mail bombing, and he lied to the New York Times about having
gotten a letter that cleared their names. If he wasn't with her at the IHOP
the day she punched a woman who took the last booster seat, he has surely
seen similar things before. In a recent ABC interview , he presented her
latest shooting as a sane response to the secretive world of academic
tenure, which he called on the media to investigate. "Only someone who's
been intimately involved in that fight understands," he said. "It's a tough,
long, hard battle." One can only imagine what he's telling their four
children. Now there's a companionate marriage gone totally off the rails.

CS

Dec 30, 2012, 9:07:53 AM12/30/12
"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I guess I'll have to take your word for what goes on in the M4M section.

CS

Klaus Schadenfreude

Dec 30, 2012, 9:43:21 AM12/30/12
>"CS" <dont...@ashleyfurniture.com> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message

>What's really funny is that Gummer is all that.
>
>And that the M4M ads suddenly stopped once he was outted.
>
>TMT
>
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
>I guess I'll have to take your word for what goes on in the M4M section.

Heh. He walked right into that one.

Flint

Dec 30, 2012, 3:28:39 PM12/30/12
Sooo, TMT is a pyscho-loonytune baloney pony smoker?

Surprise, surprise... :)

--
MFB

Gunner

Dec 30, 2012, 5:09:40 PM12/30/12
And we know how much his word is worth.

<VBG>

Too_Many_Tools

Dec 31, 2012, 9:57:26 PM12/31/12
LOL..hey you're the one exchanging "emails" with our resident
Craigslist sex worker.

And the one who bought up Gummer's main source of income.

TMT

Red Prepper

Jan 16, 2013, 11:23:53 PM1/16/13
<too_man...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Dec 27, 4:24�pm, Gunner <gunnera...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, 27 Dec 2012 11:31:07 -0500, Joe AutoDrill <autodr...@yunx.com>
>> wrote:

>> >In our society, they should have expected some serious backlash from
>> >posting the information in their media... �How can you *not* know that
>> >it's a passionately discussed topic on both sides?

>> Its because Leftwingers...are mentally ill, self centered and really
>> never think about their actions.
>>
>> this revealing their personal data..is a very very good thing.
>> And it should be continued and used each and every time they pull this
>> shit.
>>
>> Gunner
>>
>> The methodology of the left has always been:
>>
>> 1. Lie
>> 2. Repeat the lie as many times as possible
>> 3. Have as many people repeat the lie as often as possible
>> 4. Eventually, the uninformed believe the lie
>> 5. The lie will then be made into some form oflaw
>> 6. Then everyone must conform to the lie
>
>This shit?
>
>What wrong with knowing who has guns?
>
>TMT

If you want to know about my guns, just stop by and I'll show them to
you. If you are lucky and find me in a good mood, I might even let you
hear them.

Too_Many_Tools

Jan 17, 2013, 12:07:57 AM1/17/13
> hear them.- Hide quoted text -

Thanks for the invitation.

Please post your real name and address so I and the FBI can come
visit.

Or are you just one more gutless conservative cowards.

TMT

Red Prepper

Jan 19, 2013, 3:09:15 PM1/19/13
When you say FBI, I assume that's code for your two mommies?

Gunner

Mar 3, 2013, 2:33:26 AM3/3/13
wrote:

>"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
>
><snip>
>>You forgot to take credit for your work Gunner.
>>
>> Mark R. Wieber, 326 Olive Ave, Taft, CA 93268, cell 805-732-5308
>>
>>Happy to be of service.
>>
>>TMT
>
>TMT - Jim Anderson - the nutcase - revealed!
>
>TMT will give out others personal information but not his own, every wonder
>why? I did a little research and found out what we all knew, TMT's a true
>nutcase!
>
>According to a record search and facebook, too_man...@yahoo.com real
>name is Jim Anderson.
>http://www.spokeo.com/email-search/search?e=too_man...@yahoo.com&sea6=t58
>
>So why has he been so careful not to reveal his identity? Why is he so
>anti-gun?
>
>His wife, Amy Bishop, was the shooter in the 2010 University of Alabama in
>Huntsville shooting!
>
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_University_of_Alabama_in_Huntsville_shooting
>
>Notice the strange absence of posts from him in 2010 for months, over 1700
>posts in May then nothing for a few months.
>http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=41qOyBgAAAAcOqqNo-Ds68jFoObE9J-NMxB39KJNQ76SLnMRgR9a0A
>
>Even bloggers know he's a nut:
>http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2010/02/22/whats_up_with_james_anderson_amy_bishops_husband.html
>
>http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/alabama-university-shooting-suspect-amy-bishops-husband-idea/story?id=9839348#.UN0lnHetnGA
>
>Meanwhile, Anderson told The Associated Press that he and Bishop went to a
>shooting range just weeks before the killing, but said the family did not
>own a gun.
>
>He said he is still baffled about where she may have gotten the gun she is
>accused of using.

Just reminding people....

Gunner

Mar 3, 2013, 2:33:27 AM3/3/13
On Sat, 29 Dec 2012 13:40:05 -0600, "RogerN" <re...@midwest.net>

Gray Guest

Mar 3, 2013, 1:35:02 PM3/3/13

> He said he is still baffled about where she may have gotten the gun she is
> accused of using.

See, this is funny. They lived in the South and doesn't know where she got
her gun?

To stupid to be allowed to walk around or a lieing scumbag.

--
Refusenik #1

Libs suffer from Eleutherophobia. And there is no cure.

Obama called the SEALs and THEY got bin Laden. When the SEALs called Obama,
THEY GOT DENIED. Fuck Obama