Work Clothes

Larry Jaques

Mar 3, 2017, 10:40:41 PM3/3/17
I saw this on Gizmag this morning and thought it fit. Some of us are
hard on clothing in the shop or work. Others are them that gol durn
biker dudes. (Hi, Snag) Anyway, Got Dyneema?

http://newatlas.com/saint-motorcycle-jeans-review/46201/

--
Self-development is a higher duty than self-sacrifice.
-- Elizabeth Cady Stanton

Terry Coombs

Mar 4, 2017, 8:09:34 AM3/4/17
Larry Jaques wrote:
> I saw this on Gizmag this morning and thought it fit. Some of us are
> hard on clothing in the shop or work. Others are them that gol durn
> biker dudes. (Hi, Snag) Anyway, Got Dyneema?
>
> http://newatlas.com/saint-motorcycle-jeans-review/46201/

Thanks for the tip Larry , but I don't spend 600 bucks on clothes in 10
years ... and anyway I have a pretty nice ser of leathers .
--
Snag

Larry Jaques

Mar 4, 2017, 10:28:19 AM3/4/17
On Sat, 4 Mar 2017 07:09:29 -0600, "Terry Coombs" <snag...@msn.com>
wrote:
At such a cheap price, I'm surprised you're not rushing out to buy a
set for every day of the week, or at least one pair for Sunday.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to pass, too. Surely, though, we'll see
them on every dentist on his Harley every weekend.

--
Happiness is not a station you arrive at, but a manner of traveling.
-- Margaret Lee Runbeck

Terry Coombs

Mar 4, 2017, 12:29:47 PM3/4/17
Larry Jaques wrote:
> On Sat, 4 Mar 2017 07:09:29 -0600, "Terry Coombs" <snag...@msn.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Larry Jaques wrote:
>>> I saw this on Gizmag this morning and thought it fit. Some of us
>>> are hard on clothing in the shop or work. Others are them that gol
>>> durn biker dudes. (Hi, Snag) Anyway, Got Dyneema?
>>>
>>> http://newatlas.com/saint-motorcycle-jeans-review/46201/
>>
>> Thanks for the tip Larry , but I don't spend 600 bucks on clothes
>> in 10 years ... and anyway I have a pretty nice set of leathers .
>
> At such a cheap price, I'm surprised you're not rushing out to buy a
> set for every day of the week, or at least one pair for Sunday.
>
> I'm afraid I'm going to have to pass, too. Surely, though, we'll see
> them on every dentist on his Harley every weekend.

I'm actually going to use those leathers today . Going to the Ozark Seed
Swap in a little while . I've gotten a lot of fairly uncommon varieties of
veggies and stuff , all acclimatized to our area . And since I took the
Ultra to the likker store yesterday I plan to ride the Ol' Lady's Sportster
trike . The long way ...
--
Snag

dca...@krl.org

Mar 4, 2017, 4:39:32 PM3/4/17
On Saturday, March 4, 2017 at 8:09:34 AM UTC-5, Terry Coombs wrote:

> Thanks for the tip Larry , but I don't spend 600 bucks on clothes in 10
> years ... and anyway I have a pretty nice ser of leathers .
> --
> Snag

I probably do spend $600 on clothes in ten years. I frequent the local Salvation Army and buy shirts, jackets , and cashmere sweaters there. But pass on buying jeans. I buy them from Walmart for less than $10. For some reason I wear out the left knee on the blue jeans. I tried to fix that with some Kevlar, but it just is not worth the effort.

Dan

Gunner Asch

Mar 5, 2017, 8:20:41 AM3/5/17
On Sat, 04 Mar 2017 07:28:43 -0800, Larry Jaques
<lja...@invalid.diversifycomm.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 4 Mar 2017 07:09:29 -0600, "Terry Coombs" <snag...@msn.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Larry Jaques wrote:
>>> I saw this on Gizmag this morning and thought it fit. Some of us are
>>> hard on clothing in the shop or work. Others are them that gol durn
>>> biker dudes. (Hi, Snag) Anyway, Got Dyneema?
>>>
>>> http://newatlas.com/saint-motorcycle-jeans-review/46201/
>>
>> Thanks for the tip Larry , but I don't spend 600 bucks on clothes in 10
>>years ... and anyway I have a pretty nice ser of leathers .
>
>At such a cheap price, I'm surprised you're not rushing out to buy a
>set for every day of the week, or at least one pair for Sunday.
>
>I'm afraid I'm going to have to pass, too. Surely, though, we'll see
>them on every dentist on his Harley every weekend.

Dyneema is what some of the toughest ropes and lines on high end
sailboats are made from. On many boats..its being used to do the
jobs steel cable used to do. Sheets, halyards, centerboard hoists etc.
Fascinating to see it being used in this fashion. That was some very
good application usage thinking outside of the box. That stuff has a
higher strength rating than steel cable.

Gunner

---

rangerssuck

Mar 5, 2017, 9:03:44 AM3/5/17
Interesting. I always wear out the right knee before the left - something to do with politics maybe? Recently, though, I've been being more conscientious about using kneepads.

Also, for a lot of my factory work, I've switched to Duluth Firehose pants. Yes, they're expensive, but they are tough as nails, comfortable, fit well, have lots of pockets and come clean in the wash.

rangerssuck

Mar 5, 2017, 9:05:06 AM3/5/17
Also, I buy T-shirts at Goodwill for $.49 each. Usually brand new.

mog...@hotmail.com

Mar 5, 2017, 3:41:27 PM3/5/17
On Saturday, March 4, 2017 at 4:39:32 PM UTC-5, dca...@krl.org wrote:
I had that happen. When i'd get out of the driver's side my left knee would always touch the door.

Larry Jaques

Mar 5, 2017, 6:04:36 PM3/5/17
On Sat, 4 Mar 2017 11:29:44 -0600, "Terry Coombs" <snag...@msn.com>
wrote:

>Larry Jaques wrote:
>> On Sat, 4 Mar 2017 07:09:29 -0600, "Terry Coombs" <snag...@msn.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Thanks for the tip Larry , but I don't spend 600 bucks on clothes
>>> in 10 years ... and anyway I have a pretty nice set of leathers .
>>
>> At such a cheap price, I'm surprised you're not rushing out to buy a
>> set for every day of the week, or at least one pair for Sunday.
>>
>> I'm afraid I'm going to have to pass, too. Surely, though, we'll see
>> them on every dentist on his Harley every weekend.
>
> I'm actually going to use those leathers today . Going to the Ozark Seed
>Swap in a little while . I've gotten a lot of fairly uncommon varieties of
>veggies and stuff , all acclimatized to our area .

Seed Swap: an extremely good thing for acclimatized heirloom
varieties. Great!

>And since I took the
>Ultra to the likker store yesterday I plan to ride the Ol' Lady's Sportster
>trike . The long way ...

You reckon ta carry -that- many seeds back, boy?

Of you come across any diesel motocross bikes for free, keep me in
mind, will ya?

I had to laugh at this one, in comparison to the USMC bike:
http://tinyurl.com/jle6rww

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JPKCVXY0P0
http://rx.iscdn.net/2013/09/60211_diesel.jpg

--
A mind, like a home, is furnished by its owner, so if
one's life is cold and bare he can blame none but himself.

Larry Jaques

Mar 5, 2017, 6:06:00 PM3/5/17
On Sun, 05 Mar 2017 05:19:11 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:
So, how many pairs can we put you down for...at "only" $600/pr?

Gunner Asch

Mar 6, 2017, 11:11:52 AM3/6/17
On Sun, 05 Mar 2017 15:05:58 -0800, Larry Jaques
Perhaps I might consider a pair, after all three of my leather riding
pants finally get torn up beyond repair. But by that time, Ill
probably be too freaking old to toss a leg over a scooter. Then I
might have to consider a pair of shorts with Dyneema in the ass end so
the wheel chair seat doesnt wear out my seat.

I should mention I dont use Dyneema on any of the sail boats either. I
use Spectra, which is about 1/4 the price and does the job well
enough. Though to be fair...I might buy some 5/16" and replace the
stainless steel cables that lift and lower my centerboards on my
trailer sailers, simply because it wont wear out the spools on the
winches.

Btw....got my Balboa 23/Aquarius 23, home Saturday, after chasing it
for the past 6 months. 3 hour round trip, 140 miles round trip.
"Free" boat that I believe Im going to keep.

Gunner Asch

Mar 6, 2017, 11:47:45 AM3/6/17
On Mon, 06 Mar 2017 08:11:14 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>I should mention I dont use Dyneema on any of the sail boats either. I
>use Spectra, which is about 1/4 the price and does the job well
>enough. Though to be fair...I might buy some 5/16" and replace the
>stainless steel cables that lift and lower my centerboards on my
>trailer sailers, simply because it wont wear out the spools on the
>winches.
>
>Btw....got my Balboa 23/Aquarius 23, home Saturday, after chasing it
>for the past 6 months. 3 hour round trip, 140 miles round trip.
>"Free" boat that I believe Im going to keep.
>
>Gunner

I finally..finally..managed to go and get my FREE 1978 Aquarius 23,
Saturday. After 6+ months of back and forth communications, heavy
rains blocking the move, vehicle problems etc etc etc.

This boat appears to be a 1978, flat backed transom, with an external
rudder. The previous owner had been transferred from California to
Alabama, fully intending to return and haul it back to Alabama, after
parking it on a friends property in the foothills of the Sierras
(Tehachapi, California). That was 7 or so years ago. He finally
realized it was never going to happen..and through a long and very
tedious period of time...I wound up with it. He had done a
complete..complete restoration of the boat and trailer before parking
it. New, high quality trailer tires, new paint inside and out, high
end sails, fish finders, knot meters, stove, etc etc..and it sat..and
sat..and sat. Prior to moving to Alabama..he had put all of his
fishing and camping gear aboard. A pile of sleeping bags, gear, marine
portable radios, scanners, flood lights, replacement and maintenance
gear of all types, all neatly boxed in plastic tubs and packages,
properly stored, properly marked, properly done.

The man thinks like I think, he equips his boat just as I do.....its a
bit scary how I stood there in the cabin..in the water (more in a
minute) and told my buddy to lift that cushion and one should find X Y
and Z in that bin..and sure as hell...it would be there. He equipped
it for coastal sailing, stickers showed it hit the Catalina Island
sailboat meets for almost 20 yrs in its life.

Photos to be posted later today on my Google photo albums (link to be
posted)

The boat was sitting on its (Nice!) trailer on the side of a hill,
stern downhill and I thought it a bit odd that I could lift the
trailer tounge easily, but as we were under a deadline to get the boat
hooked up, tires filled properly and then towed out of there before
another rainstorm hit...didnt think much about it. Bear in mind...the
mast was sitting secured over the hatchway, so we could only peer into
the (tinted) windows and while we could see stuff piled up...we
couldnt open up the boat until we got it back to my home, about 70
miles and 1.5 hours away. The boat towed...heavy..heavy as hell. But
it didnt sway in the slightest. After a half mile or so of quick
braking..the trailer brakes were free of rust and working properly and
we towed her home. I did notice a bit of a surge when braking..but
didnt think much of it...racing the rain.

So we get the little girl back to my home, parked in a temporary
spot..and I simply couldnt resist popping her open.

I found a full 8"+ of water inside the boat. NO WONDER she towed
heavy!! Crom!!..I had to be hauling at least 200 gallons of water..if
not more. She had to weigh close to 5000 lbs with the trailer!!

We have had a record amount of rain this year...but I dont know how so
much got in there. Fortunately...the only damage discovered so
far..as been some small areas of the (nice) internal hull covering
has been loosened up and a small amount of swelling of cabin wood.
Drawers are sticky to open etc. But Ill have to get this taken care of
quick before permanent damage does occur.

Im waiting for a buddy to bring a water pump and this morning Ill be
pumping her out and putting in fans to dry her out.

He had done such a nice restoration..that Im going to be keeping this
lil girl. The paint is spotless (though a tiny bit oxidized..easy to
simply wipe off), the winches are either new or very well
reconditioned, etc etc. No spinnaker..but the genny, main and jib are
minty, and the only thing of note..is the mast is rough..it was not
reconditioned...aluminum oxidation, but NOT deep enough to weaken the
mast in the slightest. So Ill be polishing the mast, putting new
spreader tip covers where the old plastic is getting tired and
dropping in a new 2 burner alcohol stove (his messages warned the
existing one is not working..but onboard was an (extra) rather nice 2
burner portable propane stove with a CASE of 1 lb propane bottles).
The only thing Ive tossed so far..was 4 rolls of toilet paper..and the
remaining 6 should do us well enough (Grin) There is even a couple
years supply of new portapotty chemicals. Bumpers, new dock lines,
etc etc etc..even a very very good plastic 5 gallon fuel can for the
outboard is tucked away in the under seat fuel locker. It even has
the right fittings for hooking up to my 9.9 Sailmaster!! Upholstery is
in excellent condition and the wet bits are sitting out in the rising
sun as I type this.

Im absolutely overjoyed!!!

Photos to follow later today.

Gunner

Here is the link to the start of the boat photos album. As I always do
with each of my boats..Ill document everything that I do to it. This
one wont take much work. She is pretty plain on the outside...Ive
been sitting on the porch looking at her...she really needs some
accent paint on her hull doesnt she? Humm..day-glo purple lightning
bolts? Blazing yellow star bursts? And a name...she has to have a
name. My wife came out and I asked her if I should name the boat
"Mary Ellen"...as she kinda reminds me of my wife, fresh out of the
shower...all white and smooth all over...and got swatted... (Grin)

https://goo.gl/photos/gaFkPC11Zs9Qn54Z9

Now the rain appears to have quit..so its time to go out and pump her
dry.

Gunner

I know exactly how she filled up. The boat was parked on a hill,
stern down and the cockpit filled up with water, based on the water
line..a steep diagnol on the sides of both the cockpit and the
woodwork at the base of the sink. The hose connection to the sink was
laying in that opening under the sink. Evidently the cockpit filled
up..the water pressure forced the hose to slide off the pipe that the
sink drains through and the water now sploosed into the cabin. There
was a trash can sort of thing under the sink that stood taller than
the water line in the cabin..and it was full of water..above the water
covering the floor. They had a crap load of rain over the last 3
months, up there where she was parked and its shows that the cockpit
had filled almost to the top at least once..probably more than once
when the hose clamp let go and started the flood. Further rain simply
ran into the cabin after that.

There are a couple places where the wallpaper came loose..so I
figured that was where the leak(s) were..but I found a "things to do
note" in the bag holding the radios..and there was a notation to fix
the loose wallpaper, back before the boat was parked 5-7 yrs ago. Boat
has 2011 stickers on it...so it was parked around 2011ish. The
previous owner was pretty good about getting stuff done and on
time..so... He had done such a nice job restoring her..that I couldnt
figure out where he had screwed up enough to let that much rain in.
The cockpit drain ..I would never have thought they shared a thru
hull.

The only other thing that concerns me..is the knot meter. Under the V
berth..there is a through hull fitting of white-ish/tan nylon/plastic
with a thin chrome wire across it. Next to it ..laying underwater..is
a matching tubular thingy with a spinning paddle wheel gizmo that
appears...appears to screw into that through hull fitting. When she
is dry..Ive got to figure out how it all works. I tend to get nervous
about through hull fittings in tight places at the dead bottom of the
boat. There is a plastic bag of "hammer into the leak " basswood
hole plugs...but...cringe..Id hate to have to use one when a through
hull came uncunted. Ive also got to find out where the fishfinder
sender is. Im sure its bonded to the bottom of the boat
somewhere...probably under the v-berth as well..but there is still 4+
inchs of water under there. So Ive got to continue to pump her dry in
the morning and then get a fan in the small front hatch ,pulling air
out..and a fan blowing across the wet stuff from the main hatchway.

I will be making some small changes...I have zip use for a fishfinder
that can't be seen from the cockpit, so will be machining another
mount like this one that I did for thw Windrose/Laguna 18 and the
Ensenada 20:

https://goo.gl/photos/P8DkJGy3JvP2orp28
https://goo.gl/photos/95Ap6E8aPPsXqJgSA
https://goo.gl/photos/1N58ZYeRWmffbLdPA
https://goo.gl/photos/zuzknrhW2XkFAjT99

And mounting a full sized VHF marine radio and CB, as I did in the
above photos..but on the left side, away from the stove top.
Im not sure where the stereo will go. Probably under the stove, facing
the bunk/seat. I was rather surprised there wasnt a am'/fm/cd player
aboard. Shrug. They are $30 on Ebay for a decent "marine" unit.

There are (2) pretty good sized 150 amp/hour deep discharge batteries
mounted under the V berth. Fortunately they were above the water
level, but they are also flat as a pancake for charge. The battery
switch was turned OFF..but they may have sat flat for so long they
might not come back up.
I like mounting my batteries under the V berth..as it helps
counterbalance the outboard and crew weight in the cockpit.
Thats part of the TLC/Fiddly Bits, so Ill worry about it once the
cabin is dry.

Ill have to check and see how he ran wiring for his outboard..if there
was any. My Sailmaster 9.9 has electric start and an alternator to
charge the batts, so may have to run extra cable to a water proof
outlet at the stern for that.

Other stuff to follow...grin

[...]

transducer is. Im sure its bonded to the bottom of the boat
somewhere...probably under the v-berth as well..but there is still 4+
inchs of water under there. So Ive got to continue to pump her dry in
the morning and then get a fan in the small front hatch ,pulling air
out..and a fan blowing across the wet stuff from the main hatchway.

I will be making some small changes...I have zip use for a fishfinder
that can't be seen from the cockpit, so will be machining another
mount like this one that I did for the Windrose/Laguna 18 and the
[...]

Perfect Day

Mar 6, 2017, 12:18:42 PM3/6/17
wrote:

>On Sun, 05 Mar 2017 15:05:58 -0800, Larry Jaques
><lja...@invalid.diversifycomm.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 05 Mar 2017 05:19:11 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>On Sat, 04 Mar 2017 07:28:43 -0800, Larry Jaques
>>><lja...@invalid.diversifycomm.com> wrote:

>>So, how many pairs can we put you down for...at "only" $600/pr?
>
>Perhaps I might consider a pair,

Bwahahaha! The guy who gets new liens filed against him annually for
decades because he can't come up with a few hundred in property taxes,
is talking about paying $600 for a pair of jeans! Could you be any
more stupid? Who do you imagine will believe that malarkey?

> after all three of my leather riding
>pants finally get torn up beyond repair. But by that time, Ill
>probably be too freaking old to toss a leg over a scooter.

Seriously, WTF? There is great doubt that you've ever ridden a
motorcycle. It is a plain fact that you don't have any rideable
motorcycle, and haven't since... probably forever. The likelihood of
you ever affording any motorcycle other than old junk you pretend to
"restore," may as well be zero. It has nothing to do with your age,
and everything to do with your decision to spend so much of your life
talking about doing, instead of doing.

> Then I
>might have to consider a pair of shorts with Dyneema in the ass end so
>the wheel chair seat doesnt wear out my seat.

Now you're talkin'. Your future, like your past, consists mostly of a
whole lot of sitting around bullshitting. The classic rightard
strategy to assure perpetual poverty.

Bob La Londe

Mar 6, 2017, 12:36:27 PM3/6/17
"Larry Jaques" <lja...@invalid.diversifycomm.com> wrote in message
> On Sat, 4 Mar 2017 07:09:29 -0600, "Terry Coombs" <snag...@msn.com>
> wrote:
>
>>Larry Jaques wrote:
>>> I saw this on Gizmag this morning and thought it fit. Some of us are
>>> hard on clothing in the shop or work. Others are them that gol durn
>>> biker dudes. (Hi, Snag) Anyway, Got Dyneema?
>>>
>>> http://newatlas.com/saint-motorcycle-jeans-review/46201/
>>
>> Thanks for the tip Larry , but I don't spend 600 bucks on clothes in 10
>>years ... and anyway I have a pretty nice ser of leathers .
>
> At such a cheap price, I'm surprised you're not rushing out to buy a
> set for every day of the week, or at least one pair for Sunday.
>
> I'm afraid I'm going to have to pass, too. Surely, though, we'll see
> them on every dentist on his Harley every weekend.

LOL. Reminds me of a ride I took up to Phx once for Az Bike week. Some
event or another was happening first thing in the AM at a shop up that way.
One of the counter guys was making fun of me and laughing because I showed
in my full leathers. Finally I turned to him and said, "I rode 180 miles in
the cold before breakfast to be here asshole. Most of these folks rode less
than ten miles across town."

Gunner Asch

Mar 6, 2017, 1:44:35 PM3/6/17
(Grin)

ROFLMAO!!

dca...@krl.org

Mar 6, 2017, 1:49:44 PM3/6/17
On Monday, March 6, 2017 at 11:11:52 AM UTC-5, Gunner Asch wrote:

> I should mention I dont use Dyneema on any of the sail boats either. I
> use Spectra, which is about 1/4 the price and does the job well
> enough. Though to be fair...I might buy some 5/16" and replace the
> stainless steel cables that lift and lower my centerboards on my
> trailer sailers, simply because it wont wear out the spools on the
> winches.

> Gunner

Spectra and Dyneema are almost the same. Spectra is made by 3M and Dyneema by a Dutch compang. But they are both UHMW polyethylene made by different processes.

Dan

Gunner Asch

Mar 6, 2017, 2:12:07 PM3/6/17
On Mon, 06 Mar 2017 10:43:59 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
Seen my "new boat" pics?

(Grin), pulled it home with the big ol E350 you claimed I didnt own.
Or was that "a piece of junk"? You have made so many claims, I
simply dont bother keeping tabs on them.
Took me a month or so to rebuild the engine. Damnit. All that oil
originally that was in it for the 20 yrs or so while it was parked,
turned to scum and plugged off my mains and rod bearings. Changed the
oil twice too. But it had plugged off the ports and journals. I should
have run it for a while with a case full of diesel, after dumping the
original oil. Sigh. Learned something. Got the Ranger up and
running too, finally. And Im interviewing for some interesting jobs.
Ive warned my remaining clients that I may not be around much
longer..all the prospective jobs are within 40 miles of home. No more
road warrior, on the road for days and weeks anymore! Yippie!!!

In fact..just had a phone interview with one of the parent companies
engineers at 9am. We had a good chat. Keeping my fingers crossed.

You of course will still be retarded and on welfare. (Grin)
But hey...feel free to keep spewing. And everyso often, I may reply to
you. But...snicker...dont count on it. Ive other things that are far
more amusing to do. You are simply a moment of amusement while
waiting for my clothes to come out of the drier. (VBG)
"Here is the link to the start of the boat photos album. As I always
do with each of my boats..Ill document everything that I do to it.
This one wont take much work. She is pretty plain on the
outside...Ive been sitting on the porch looking at her...she really
needs some accent paint on her hull doesnt she? Humm..day-glo purple
lightning bolts? Blazing yellow star bursts? And a name...she has to
have a name. My wife came out and I asked her if I should name the
boat "Mary Ellen"...as she kinda reminds me of my wife, fresh out of
the shower...all white and smooth all over...and got swatted... (Grin)

https://goo.gl/photos/gaFkPC11Zs9Qn54Z9

Got my water pump chugging away draining the last of the water out

Snerk!

Arnt you the guy that had trouble with the Segway? Kept falling off
of it while making your minimum wage security guard job? That was
you, right?

Almost time to go check the gas in the genset, then load my clean
clothes and go back down south. Im moving a factory around and
reorganizing their layout.

Thank Crom for President Trump...business is starting to pick up
again..even here in Californiastan.

See ya! Or not. (VBG)

Gunner Asch

Mar 6, 2017, 2:35:35 PM3/6/17
True. But one is stronger than the other. Spectra has been around a
long time. I have a pair of Kelty backpacks that are made from
Spectra.
http://www.weasel.com/gear_kelty_spectra.html

I see that Dyneema is starting to be used as backpack materials as
well.
https://www.hyperlitemountaingear.com/ultralight-backpacks.html

Ive several sets of sails made out of Spectra on some of my boats.
Pricey as hell. But they last a hell of a lot longer than Mylar ones.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sailcloth

The new Dyneema sail cloth has better elongation/creep resistance,
probably do to weave and thread composition. Its gaining ground on
Spectra in leaps and bounds. More than I can afford..but the rich
guys love it.

I ran across some of this line not long ago and was interested in it

https://www.ropeinc.com/plasma-rope.html

I think we are going to see a lot more of it in use before long.

goodsoldi...@invalid.junk

Mar 6, 2017, 6:23:33 PM3/6/17
On Mon, 06 Mar 2017 08:11:14 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
Good Gracious, why would you want Spectra lines on your boats. After
all you never put them in the water.

>Btw....got my Balboa 23/Aquarius 23, home Saturday, after chasing it
>for the past 6 months. 3 hour round trip, 140 miles round trip.
>"Free" boat that I believe Im going to keep.
>
>Gunner

Another free boat parked in the yard? What's the matter? the old
trailer wearing out and you are going to lice in a boat.... parked in
the yard.
--
Cheers,

Schweik

goodsoldi...@invalid.junk

Mar 6, 2017, 6:30:12 PM3/6/17
On Mon, 06 Mar 2017 08:47:08 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
Good Gracious. "I'm waiting for a buddy to bring a water pump". A boat
with no bilge pump? You really are a sailor, aren't you. Or maybe you
just walk on the water when the boat fills up with water and sinks.

(Or maybe you just light that string of firecrackers and listen to the
"bang, bang. bang".
--
Cheers,

Schweik

pyotr filipivich

Mar 6, 2017, 10:03:21 PM3/6/17
Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> on Mon, 06 Mar 2017 08:11:14 -0800

>Btw....got my Balboa 23/Aquarius 23, home Saturday, after chasing it
>for the past 6 months. 3 hour round trip, 140 miles round trip.
>"Free" boat that I believe Im going to keep.

Nothing so expensive as a Free Boat. B-)
--
pyotr filipivich

rangerssuck

Mar 7, 2017, 2:31:33 AM3/7/17
On Monday, March 6, 2017 at 2:12:07 PM UTC-5, Gunner Asch wrote:

> Took me a month or so to rebuild the engine. Damnit. All that oil
> originally that was in it for the 20 yrs or so while it was parked,
> turned to scum and plugged off my mains and rod bearings. Changed the
> oil twice too. But it had plugged off the ports and journals. I should
> have run it for a while with a case full of diesel, after dumping the
> original oil. Sigh. Learned something.

THAT's what you call a "REBUILD?" Taking an engine apart and putting it back together without even checking the oil passages doesn't qualify as any sort of rebuild.

The incredible part is that Gummer is too stupid to even be embarrassed by this, after all the years of touting his mechanical prowess. Pffft.

goodsoldi...@invalid.junk

Mar 7, 2017, 7:11:28 AM3/7/17
Good Gracious. When you are working with gunner's talent it is
probable that checking the oil about maxed him out for the day.
--
Cheers,

Schweik

Perfect Day

Mar 7, 2017, 10:43:39 AM3/7/17
On Mon, 06 Mar 2017 11:11:30 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Took me a month or so to rebuild the engine.

You didn't "rebuild" anything. And it's still junk.

>In fact..just had a phone interview with one of the parent companies
>engineers at 9am. We had a good chat.

Post the name and I'll email them a link to the Wieber Cliff Notes. As
if they won't be smart enough to find them when they google your name.

> Keeping my fingers crossed.

LOL That ain't going to make up for your lifetime of BS.

>"I finally..finally..managed to go and get my FREE 1978 Aquarius 23,

Translation: wasted more of my life dragging home a waterlogged
pretend-yacht to hoard.

Have fun sitting in it on the trailer and wearing your Thurston Howell
cap.

>Thank Crom for President Trump...business is starting to pick up
>again..even here in Californiastan.

Oh brother. Instead of taking your word, it makes a whole lot more
sense to keep checking up on your new liens to measure Trump's
performance.

What email, gasbag?

Perfect Day

Mar 7, 2017, 10:46:13 AM3/7/17
On Mon, 6 Mar 2017 10:36:12 -0700, "Bob La Londe" <no...@none.com99>
wrote:
I find that generally (as in, not exclusively), the level of
leatherification is inversely proportional to the seriousness of the
rider. Case in point, Wieber blubbering about his "leathers" to go
with his motionless backyard scrap iron, and his phony "million miles"
of "scooter" riding. What most of them ARE serious about though is
projecting an image. What they don't realize is that their outfit,
particularly when combined with a 60 hp behemoth and fringes, is
pretty goddamned funny. When it includes chaps, fingerless gloves and
a bare head, it's beyond hilarious, and reminds me of alternatively of
Cyndi Lauper and Liberace, which probably isn't what they had in mind.
Most of them don't venture out in the rain, but if they get caught in
it and can't find an overpass to cower under, they look like wet dogs
decorated with chamois.

BTW, for cold and wet, I wear a 35 year old waterproof Belstaff suit.
The synthetic type, not waxed cotton. With various layers and a heated
vest underneath. Behind a full fairing and an electric windshield.

Larry Jaques

Mar 7, 2017, 1:00:40 PM3/7/17
On Mon, 06 Mar 2017 08:11:14 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
Har!

>I should mention I dont use Dyneema on any of the sail boats either. I
>use Spectra, which is about 1/4 the price and does the job well
>enough. Though to be fair...I might buy some 5/16" and replace the
>stainless steel cables that lift and lower my centerboards on my
>trailer sailers, simply because it wont wear out the spools on the
>winches.

Spectra's good, rugged stuff, Maynard.

If you do buy stainless cable, buy a 100' hank. Much cheaper that
way. (Often cheaper to buy 100 than 50. When affordable, that is.)

>Btw....got my Balboa 23/Aquarius 23, home Saturday, after chasing it
>for the past 6 months. 3 hour round trip, 140 miles round trip.
>"Free" boat that I believe Im going to keep.

Ten or fewer gallons of gas is <$25, plus half a day, so you're not
out much at all. Cool.

Did you get my email yesterday?

Larry Jaques

Mar 7, 2017, 1:40:14 PM3/7/17
wrote:

>I found a full 8"+ of water inside the boat. NO WONDER she towed
>heavy!! Crom!!..I had to be hauling at least 200 gallons of water..if
>not more. She had to weigh close to 5000 lbs with the trailer!!

You didn't do a very good pre-flight walkaround, did you, son?
What if you had been pulled over (for heavy weaving, etc.)and found
the cockpit full of bales of pot? You didn't see that weight in the
tires? Tsk, tsk.

>I will be making some small changes...I have zip use for a fishfinder
>that can't be seen from the cockpit, so will be machining another
>mount like this one that I did for thw Windrose/Laguna 18 and the
>Ensenada 20:
>
>https://goo.gl/photos/P8DkJGy3JvP2orp28

Requires group membership, even though I had already been forced to
sign in to Yahoo. <sigh>

Bob La Londe

Mar 7, 2017, 3:59:03 PM3/7/17

"Perfect Day" <p...@lr.com> wrote in message
> BTW, for cold and wet, I wear a 35 year old waterproof Belstaff suit.
> The synthetic type, not waxed cotton. With various layers and a heated
> vest underneath. Behind a full fairing and an electric windshield.

I've always favored my Frogg Toggs and an HJC flip up full face helmet for
rain runs. I noticed the other day my Frogg Toggs are getting a little wore
out and need to be replaced. Nice thing about the Frogg Toggs is they do a
nice job for inclement weather tournament fishing too. Pull them on over my
Ridgeline jacket and I am good to fish in driving sleet, and have.

Jim Wilkins

Mar 7, 2017, 5:31:43 PM3/7/17
"Larry Jaques" <lja...@invalid.diversifycomm.com> wrote in message
Which of those would last as antenna guy lines? I'm running low on
Woodstock 80 lb braided Dacron and plan to buy 500 yards of whatever
is suitable for 5 years in the sun without being too expensive when
the stores restock for spring.
-jsw

Michael A. Terrell

Mar 9, 2017, 1:09:57 PM3/9/17
Jim Wilkins wrote:

> Which of those would last as antenna guy lines? I'm running low on
> Woodstock 80 lb braided Dacron and plan to buy 500 yards of whatever
> is suitable for 5 years in the sun without being too expensive when
> the stores restock for spring.

http://www.phillystran.com/ supplies guylines for real antennas. Hams
and broadcasters both use it.

--
Never piss off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.

They don't get even.

They go for over unity! ;-)

Jim Wilkins

Mar 9, 2017, 3:32:55 PM3/9/17
"Michael A. Terrell" <mike.t...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Jim Wilkins wrote:
>>
>> Which of those would last as antenna guy lines? I'm running low on
>> Woodstock 80 lb braided Dacron and plan to buy 500 yards of
>> whatever
>> is suitable for 5 years in the sun without being too expensive when
>> the stores restock for spring.
>

> http://www.phillystran.com/ supplies guylines for real antennas.
> Hams and broadcasters both use it.

The sturdy fixed lower portion of my telescoping antenna mast uses
real guy line from a hamfest. This is for the impossibly thin looking
sliding upper section which lacks the column rigidity to support
iced-up 3/16" lines.

Yesterday I found a local source for 80 lb Woodstock who is cheaper
than Amazon.

Gunner Asch

Mar 11, 2017, 1:10:16 PM3/11/17
On Tue, 07 Mar 2017 19:11:21 +0700, goodsoldi...@invalid.junk
wrote:

>On Mon, 6 Mar 2017 23:31:31 -0800 (PST), rangerssuck
><range...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Monday, March 6, 2017 at 2:12:07 PM UTC-5, Gunner Asch wrote:
>>
>>> Took me a month or so to rebuild the engine. Damnit. All that oil
>>> originally that was in it for the 20 yrs or so while it was parked,
>>> turned to scum and plugged off my mains and rod bearings. Changed the
>>> oil twice too. But it had plugged off the ports and journals. I should
>>> have run it for a while with a case full of diesel, after dumping the
>>> original oil. Sigh. Learned something.
>>
>>THAT's what you call a "REBUILD?" Taking an engine apart and putting it back together without even checking the oil passages doesn't qualify as any sort of rebuild.

Rebuild? The only rebuild was 2 months ago. OH....I see that your
reading comprehension issues are even worse than I remember them to
be.

>>The incredible part is that Gummer is too stupid to even be embarrassed by this, after all the years of touting his mechanical prowess. Pffft.
>

>Good Gracious. When you are working with gunner's talent it is
>probable that checking the oil about maxed him out for the day.

Snerk!

Gunner Asch

Mar 11, 2017, 1:11:58 PM3/11/17
On Tue, 07 Mar 2017 06:30:08 +0700, goodsoldi...@invalid.junk
wrote:

>> Im waiting for a buddy to bring a water pump and this morning Ill be
>>pumping her out and putting in fans to dry her out.
>>

>Good Gracious. "I'm waiting for a buddy to bring a water pump". A boat
>with no bilge pump?

Good Gracious! A trailer sailer with a bilge pump? Whatever for?

Gunner Asch

Mar 11, 2017, 1:13:06 PM3/11/17
Its been stated with some rational..that a boat is nothing more than a
hole in the water you throw money into.

(Grin)

But they are fun!

Gunner Asch

Mar 11, 2017, 1:14:46 PM3/11/17
So how many minutes on the ride do you get for a quarter?

Gunner Asch

Mar 11, 2017, 1:17:38 PM3/11/17
On Tue, 07 Mar 2017 10:00:45 -0800, Larry Jaques
Did I respond to it? I got home about 3 hours ago and am drifting from
awake to twilite and back again. Dogs at my feet, a pup in my lap and
drifting. Tough (but profitable) week. Good to see business picking
up a smidge. I was gone all 5 days this time.

Perfect Day

Mar 11, 2017, 2:35:14 PM3/11/17
On Sat, 11 Mar 2017 10:14:03 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Oooh, I am so insulted. Fun facts, Wieber: I've ridden farther on a
single trip than you have in your entire life. And see if you can grok
this - all the dozens of bikes I've owned over the years have had
license plates and insurance! As in, actually rideable.

How many decades have you been pretending to be in the process of
"restoring" that junk you rescued from the dumpster? Who do you think
believes your stories about riding a million miles, or that you will
ever actually ride a motorcycle instead of making up stories about
riding?

What email? Everyone knows you're galactically pigheaded. No need to
work so hard to keep proving yourself.

Perfect Day

Mar 11, 2017, 2:36:50 PM3/11/17
On Sat, 11 Mar 2017 10:12:23 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Mon, 06 Mar 2017 19:03:56 -0800, pyotr filipivich
><ph...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>
>>Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> on Mon, 06 Mar 2017 08:11:14 -0800
>>typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
>>>

>>>Btw....got my Balboa 23/Aquarius 23, home Saturday, after chasing it
>>>for the past 6 months. 3 hour round trip, 140 miles round trip.
>>>"Free" boat that I believe Im going to keep.
>>
>> Nothing so expensive as a Free Boat. B-)
>>--
>>pyotr filipivich
>>"With Age comes Wisdom. Although far too often, Age travels alone."
>
>Its been stated with some rational..that a boat is nothing more than a
>hole in the water you throw money into.
>
>(Grin)

In your case, what money would that be?

>But they are fun!

The most fun is watching you pretend you'll someday move from the
trailer to the water.

What email? Just another thing you don't know how to fix.

John B.

Mar 11, 2017, 7:53:44 PM3/11/17
On Sat, 11 Mar 2017 10:11:15 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Tue, 07 Mar 2017 06:30:08 +0700, goodsoldi...@invalid.junk
>wrote:
>

>>> Im waiting for a buddy to bring a water pump and this morning Ill be
>>>pumping her out and putting in fans to dry her out.
>>>

>>Good Gracious. "I'm waiting for a buddy to bring a water pump". A boat
>>with no bilge pump?
>
>Good Gracious! A trailer sailer with a bilge pump? Whatever for?

I agree with you. You will never need a bilge pump on a trailer
sailor... unless you put the boat in the water.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Gunner Asch

Mar 12, 2017, 1:14:10 AM3/12/17
On Tue, 07 Mar 2017 10:40:19 -0800, Larry Jaques
<lja...@invalid.diversifycomm.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 06 Mar 2017 08:47:08 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>I found a full 8"+ of water inside the boat. NO WONDER she towed
>>heavy!! Crom!!..I had to be hauling at least 200 gallons of water..if
>>not more. She had to weigh close to 5000 lbs with the trailer!!
>
>You didn't do a very good pre-flight walkaround, did you, son?
>What if you had been pulled over (for heavy weaving, etc.)and found
>the cockpit full of bales of pot? You didn't see that weight in the
>tires? Tsk, tsk.

I didnt know how heavy she was supposed to be. Shrug. Grade E
trailer tires dont bow much, even over loaded

>>I will be making some small changes...I have zip use for a fishfinder
>>that can't be seen from the cockpit, so will be machining another
>>mount like this one that I did for thw Windrose/Laguna 18 and the
>>Ensenada 20:
>>
>>https://goo.gl/photos/P8DkJGy3JvP2orp28
>
>Requires group membership, even though I had already been forced to
>sign in to Yahoo. <sigh>

Really? Its not Yahoo, its Google and is simply one of my 100+ albums

https://goo.gl/photos/CWtpsL3UPsaixbqK8

---

Gunner Asch

Mar 12, 2017, 1:48:13 AM3/12/17
On Sat, 11 Mar 2017 11:36:47 -0800, Perfect Day <p...@lr.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 11 Mar 2017 10:12:23 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 06 Mar 2017 19:03:56 -0800, pyotr filipivich
>><ph...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> on Mon, 06 Mar 2017 08:11:14 -0800
>>>typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

>>> Nothing so expensive as a Free Boat. B-)
>>>--
>>>pyotr filipivich
>>>"With Age comes Wisdom. Although far too often, Age travels alone."
>>
>>Its been stated with some rational..that a boat is nothing more than a
>>hole in the water you throw money into.
>>
>>(Grin)
>
>In your case, what money would that be?

The limited funds I have on hand from time to time.

You truely are brainless. Im sure your parents..if they could be
found..would be embaressed.

>>But they are fun!
>
>The most fun is watching you pretend you'll someday move from the
>trailer to the water.

Come on by, Ill be at the lake Monday. We can use you to help find
bottom.

>What email? Just another thing you don't know how to fix.

It pisses you off..hence it will stay the way it is for eternity.

(VBG)

---

Gunner Asch

Mar 12, 2017, 1:49:03 AM3/12/17
On Sat, 11 Mar 2017 11:35:10 -0800, Perfect Day <p...@lr.com> wrote:

>>>BTW, for cold and wet, I wear a 35 year old waterproof Belstaff suit.
>>>The synthetic type, not waxed cotton. With various layers and a heated
>>>vest underneath. Behind a full fairing and an electric windshield.
>>
>>So how many minutes on the ride do you get for a quarter?
>
>Oooh, I am so insulted. Fun facts, Wieber: I've ridden farther on a
>single trip than you have in your entire life.

Really? (Grin)

Cites?

Ill be waiting.

---

Sister Ray

Mar 12, 2017, 10:16:12 AM3/12/17
On Sat, 11 Mar 2017 22:47:31 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sat, 11 Mar 2017 11:36:47 -0800, Perfect Day <p...@lr.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 11 Mar 2017 10:12:23 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:

>>>Its been stated with some rational..that a boat is nothing more than a
>>>hole in the water you throw money into.
>>>
>>>(Grin)
>>
>>In your case, what money would that be?
>
>The limited funds I have on hand from time to time.

So you readily admit having money sometimes, but can't explain why you
NEVER pay the paltry couple hundred a year in property taxes.

Here, check it out.
http://www.kcttc.co.kern.ca.us/Payment/ATNDetails.aspx?NUMBER=03930320008&NUM_TYPE=AT&YR=C
As recently as December you refused to pay $100, preferring yet again
to let the debt accumulate as liens to the point that you owe more
than your shithole is worth. Making you the perfect "conservative"
poster boy. Tell us, Mr. "Conservative," what's it like to still be
renting in your mid 60's? To look around at all the people who've done
better, and realize that home ownership is impossible for you? And
don't bother pretending that you prefer to rent, because everyone
knows that all the lies you told about owning a lot of property were
your way of advertising your despair at not owning any land.

>You truely are brainless. Im sure your parents..if they could be
>found..would be embaressed.
>>
>>>But they are fun!
>>
>>The most fun is watching you pretend you'll someday move from the
>>trailer to the water.
>
>Come on by, Ill be at the lake Monday.

Seems to me that pretending to have time and money for sailing only
helps cement your rep as someone who thumbs his nose at all forms of
personal responsibility. Yet it makes sense to you, right?

> We can use you to help find
>bottom.

Ah yes, your go-to strategy when you're defenseless against the
mocking.

>>What email? Just another thing you don't know how to fix.
>
>It pisses you off..hence it will stay the way it is for eternity.

Good. It only confirms what everyone knew - that there are weird
things going on in your head, and that you're powerless to change
them.

Sister Ray

Mar 12, 2017, 10:24:15 AM3/12/17
On Sat, 11 Mar 2017 22:48:21 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>>>So how many minutes on the ride do you get for a quarter?
>>
>>Oooh, I am so insulted. Fun facts, Wieber: I've ridden farther on a
>>single trip than you have in your entire life.
>
>Really?

Yup. I ride a lot. You don't ride at all, which is why you feel the
need to lie about riding. But feel free to post some proof of your
"million miles" of "scooter" riding. You can't, any more than you can
prove your 264 mph BS.

"I got on a Ninja and was clocked at 264 mph, on a
paved public road."
http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.guns/msg/504734f74873c17f

What email? LOL

Gunner Asch

Mar 12, 2017, 3:59:08 PM3/12/17
On Sun, 12 Mar 2017 07:24:13 -0700, Sister Ray <S...@VU.net> wrote:

>On Sat, 11 Mar 2017 22:48:21 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:

>>>Oooh, I am so insulted. Fun facts, Wieber: I've ridden farther on a
>>>single trip than you have in your entire life.
>>
>>Really?
>
>Yup. I ride a lot. You don't ride at all, which is why you feel the
>need to lie about riding. But feel free to post some proof of your
>"million miles" of "scooter" riding. You can't, any more than you can
>prove your 264 mph BS.
>
>"I got on a Ninja and was clocked at 264 mph, on a
>paved public road."
>http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.guns/msg/504734f74873c17f

As I stated in another post on the subject, long before that one,
after the ride down the hiway..I idled back...way way way too fast for
me to ever want to do again. I was thrilled and scared shitless
through the outbound ride.
It was something I loved to do "once" in my life. Like slowly drawing
a straight razor around your....well...you understand.
But once was enough. Maybe when I was a kid...shrug...I piled up a
bike or two on race tracks, but at my age when I made that
ride...thats not an option any more.
As for who built or owned the bike...(Grin), Ill let you ponder on
that.
Or are you claiming that all LEOs work 24/7 and when they are off
duty...they are simply stood in a closet and plugged in?

>What email? LOL

(VBG)

Take it up with the folks at Avast if it eats at your squimy greasy
little soul so badly

(VBG)

---

Gunner Asch

Mar 12, 2017, 4:00:01 PM3/12/17
On Sun, 12 Mar 2017 07:24:13 -0700, Sister Ray <S...@VU.net> wrote:

>Yup. I ride a lot. You don't ride at all, which is why you feel the
>need to lie about riding. But feel free to post some proof of your
>"million miles" of "scooter" riding. You can't, any more than you can
>prove your 264 mph BS.

Btw..I see you snipped out my request for citations on your claim.

Why did you do that?

Because you lied again?

---

Sister Ray

Mar 12, 2017, 6:11:02 PM3/12/17
On Sun, 12 Mar 2017 12:58:27 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 12 Mar 2017 07:24:13 -0700, Sister Ray <S...@VU.net> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 11 Mar 2017 22:48:21 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:

>>>Really?
>>
>>Yup. I ride a lot. You don't ride at all, which is why you feel the
>>need to lie about riding. But feel free to post some proof of your
>>"million miles" of "scooter" riding. You can't, any more than you can
>>prove your 264 mph BS.
>>
>>"I got on a Ninja and was clocked at 264 mph, on a
>>paved public road."
>>http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.guns/msg/504734f74873c17f
>
> As I stated in another post on the subject,

It does not matter what you stated here, there, or anywhere. You are a
silly liar, lacking the intelligence or experience to realize the
absurdity of your lie. As always, apparently you believe that if you
keep adding details it will generate some kind of plausible
deniability. That isn't working for you, as is well proven again by
your inability to gain employment. Most readers would take your
outlandish "resume" for some kind of spoof on resume aggrandizement.
But people who know you understand it's just another expression of
your pathological lying.

>>What email? LOL
>
>(VBG)
>
>Take it up with the folks at Avast if it eats at your squimy greasy
>little soul so badly

Let me make it simple for you. I WANT you to keep posting that dumbass
assurance that your "email" has been checked for viruses. I've never
know anyone to takes EVERY opportunity afforded him to confirm his
pigheadedness. But you are dedicated to your helplessness. I doubt
that anyone will dispute that fact, but if they do, I will defend your
resolve.

What email? Post the answer in oinks and maybe google can translate.

Sister Ray

Mar 12, 2017, 6:14:42 PM3/12/17
On Sun, 12 Mar 2017 12:59:21 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 12 Mar 2017 07:24:13 -0700, Sister Ray <S...@VU.net> wrote:
>

>>Yup. I ride a lot. You don't ride at all, which is why you feel the
>>need to lie about riding. But feel free to post some proof of your
>>"million miles" of "scooter" riding. You can't, any more than you can
>>prove your 264 mph BS.
>
>Btw..I see you snipped out my request for citations on your claim.

I think that the Wieber Cliff Notes, which are almost entirely your
own words, are sufficient citation. What do you tell prospective
employers about them? Oh, that's right, your past words pre-kill any
chance to make an excuse for them. No point in listening to new lies
to explain the old... except for entertainment. And there's your best
hope, that some employer will call you in just to gawk at your mush
pile of failure.

>Because you lied again?

Whaaat!? The most incompetent liar on Usenet is accusing me of
something? You have sliiiiight credibility problem there Deputy
Pinocchio. For starters, you promised I'd be dead long before now.
What's the holdup again?

What email? Are you like, 101% allergic to common sense?

goodsoldi...@invalid.junk

Mar 12, 2017, 9:44:36 PM3/12/17
On Sun, 12 Mar 2017 12:58:27 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
I hate to tell you but when you are caught in a lie simply piling more
lies on top of the original does not cover up the original. Quite the
opposite in fact. It just proves, irrefutably, that you are, in fact,
a liar.

irrefutable ~ impossible to deny or disprove
liar ~ a person who lies repeatedly
--
Cheers,

Schweik

Larry Jaques

Mar 12, 2017, 11:26:27 PM3/12/17
On Sat, 11 Mar 2017 22:13:26 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Tue, 07 Mar 2017 10:40:19 -0800, Larry Jaques
><lja...@invalid.diversifycomm.com> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 06 Mar 2017 08:47:08 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>I found a full 8"+ of water inside the boat. NO WONDER she towed
>>>heavy!! Crom!!..I had to be hauling at least 200 gallons of water..if
>>>not more. She had to weigh close to 5000 lbs with the trailer!!
>>
>>You didn't do a very good pre-flight walkaround, did you, son?
>>What if you had been pulled over (for heavy weaving, etc.)and found
>>the cockpit full of bales of pot? You didn't see that weight in the
>>tires? Tsk, tsk.
>
>I didnt know how heavy she was supposed to be. Shrug. Grade E
>trailer tires dont bow much, even over loaded
>>
>>>I will be making some small changes...I have zip use for a fishfinder
>>>that can't be seen from the cockpit, so will be machining another
>>>mount like this one that I did for thw Windrose/Laguna 18 and the
>>>Ensenada 20:
>>>
>>>https://goo.gl/photos/P8DkJGy3JvP2orp28
>>
>>Requires group membership, even though I had already been forced to
>>sign in to Yahoo. <sigh>
>
>Really? Its not Yahoo, its Google and is simply one of my 100+ albums

I wrote that right after the Yahoo warning came up. <shrug> Was
there another link in the original post I might have hit?

>https://goo.gl/photos/CWtpsL3UPsaixbqK8

That works. The original above only has one pic, but it comes up.

--
The mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work until it's opened.
--Frank Zappa

Gunner Asch

Mar 14, 2017, 1:16:07 AM3/14/17
On Sun, 12 Mar 2017 15:11:00 -0700, Sister Ray <S...@VU.net> wrote:

>>>"I got on a Ninja and was clocked at 264 mph, on a
>>>paved public road."
>>>http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.guns/msg/504734f74873c17f
>>
>> As I stated in another post on the subject,
>
>It does not matter what you stated here, there, or anywhere.

Denial is Not a river in Egypt, you silly twat.

ROFLMAO!!!

---

Gunner Asch

Mar 14, 2017, 1:17:23 AM3/14/17
On Mon, 13 Mar 2017 08:44:33 +0700, goodsoldi...@invalid.junk
ROFLMAO!!!

Then that makes you an irrefutable liar doesnt it?

Gunner Asch

Mar 14, 2017, 1:17:58 AM3/14/17
On Sun, 12 Mar 2017 15:14:41 -0700, Sister Ray <S...@VU.net> wrote:

>>Btw..I see you snipped out my request for citations on your claim.
>
>I think

And again you prove you lie.

---

Gunner Asch

Mar 14, 2017, 1:36:46 AM3/14/17
On Sun, 12 Mar 2017 20:26:25 -0700, Larry Jaques
These only get you (1) photo?

https://goo.gl/photos/gaFkPC11Zs9Qn54Z9

https://goo.gl/photos/CWtpsL3UPsaixbqK8

https://goo.gl/photos/SSfbczRwjsEtCwyN7

https://goo.gl/photos/hEKGca9vzDenPvwU9

https://goo.gl/photos/9oD63QzMwZ1kx4he8

https://goo.gl/photos/RtfM7jdKEtUhDSQJ6

https://goo.gl/photos/oeGQ5eXmE7s1H3eUA

https://goo.gl/photos/aMuWRfzyFJuc2YsT6

Let me know...there should be ready access to view and comment on
every photo in every album...the above are simply shortcuts to the few
album links I posted...just a random sampling. Some of those albums
have 100+ photos in them. I have 104 albums that I upload into with
some regularity.

When Google was using Picasa, it worked seamlessly. Then they decided
to go with the bullshit Google+, with "circles" and "groups" and
mutual jackoff sessions. Enough of us pitched a bitch that they
reconsituted some of the orignal album properties..which made us
semi-happy. Like I wanted anyone to be able to "add photos to
albums"...utter wankery at best.

I understand I have some of the above albums on Google +, but its been
2 yrs since I bothered going there.

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Mar 14, 2017, 2:35:52 AM3/14/17
On Mon, 13 Mar 2017 22:35:43 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
Try this link if the others dont work

https://get.google.com/albumarchive/104042282269066802602

If anyone has any suggestions for another site capable of publicaly
displaying photos without all the crap involved...and preferably
free...please advise.

Caroline Says

Mar 14, 2017, 10:44:22 AM3/14/17
On Mon, 13 Mar 2017 22:17:16 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 12 Mar 2017 15:14:41 -0700, Sister Ray <S...@VU.net> wrote:
>

>>>Btw..I see you snipped out my request for citations on your claim.
>>
>>I think
>
>And again you prove you lie.

Hey Wieber, how is your mind-numbingly stupid habit of defending lies
by telling more lies, working out for you in the job hunt? WHY do you
repeat the same mistakes and expect different results?

What email? Imagine that you are an employer, and you see that every
last one of your prospect hire's voluntarily self-destructive posts
also include a moronic postscript that he is either too useless or too
pigheaded to remove. Does that make the prospect more or less worth
hiring? Are you thinking there must be an employer in the market for
dimwits, and that he'd prefer the most pigheaded dimwit? Fact: you
work day in and day out to kill all hope of improving your lot in
life. And if any employer gave you the opportunity to explain
yourself, you'd have no choice but to tell him another giant,
transparent whopper.

Gunner Asch

Mar 14, 2017, 6:11:37 PM3/14/17
(Grin)

---

Gunner Asch

Mar 14, 2017, 7:05:45 PM3/14/17
On Mon, 13 Mar 2017 22:35:43 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
Larry? Could you see the albums or just a single photo in each?

Caroline Says

Mar 15, 2017, 10:37:20 AM3/15/17
On Tue, 14 Mar 2017 15:10:52 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Tue, 14 Mar 2017 07:44:22 -0700, Caroline Says <C...@LR.com> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 13 Mar 2017 22:17:16 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:

>>>And again you prove you lie.
>>
>>Hey Wieber, how is your mind-numbingly stupid habit of defending lies
>>by telling more lies, working out for you in the job hunt? WHY do you
>>repeat the same mistakes and expect different results?

>>What email? Imagine that you are an employer, and you see that every
>>last one of your prospect hire's voluntarily self-destructive posts
>>also include a moronic postscript that he is either too useless or too
>>pigheaded to remove. Does that make the prospect more or less worth
>>hiring? Are you thinking there must be an employer in the market for
>>dimwits, and that he'd prefer the most pigheaded dimwit? Fact: you
>>work day in and day out to kill all hope of improving your lot in
>>life. And if any employer gave you the opportunity to explain
>>yourself, you'd have no choice but to tell him another giant,
>>transparent whopper.
>
>(Grin)

Nobody believes you're happy about your wretched life.

What email? One has to marvel at your unwillingness to lift a finger
to appear less stupid.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 16, 2017, 1:41:48 PM3/16/17
Howdy. Can you help locate the gummer lament from a few years back
about how he was broke and had no work and couldn't afford to move to a
state that has work? I know it was well before the one from September
2015 in which he was moaning about having three or four vehicles and
*none* of them was operating. I think it may have been as early as
2014. I'm coming up empty.

dca...@krl.org

Mar 16, 2017, 2:11:03 PM3/16/17
On Thursday, March 16, 2017 at 1:41:48 PM UTC-4, Rudy Canoza wrote:

> Howdy. Can you help locate the gummer lament from a few years back
> about how he was broke and had no work and couldn't afford to move to a
> state that has work?

Why the hell would I do that? Just so you can post another off topic message.
I might think about helping you if you ever posted anything interesting about metal working.

Dan

Rudy Canoza

Mar 16, 2017, 2:31:54 PM3/16/17
On 3/16/2017 11:11 AM, dca...@krl.org wrote:
> On Thursday, March 16, 2017 at 1:41:48 PM UTC-4, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>
>> Howdy. Can you help locate the gummer lament from a few years back
>> about how he was broke and had no work and couldn't afford to move to a
>> state that has work?
>
> Why the hell would I do that?

I wasn't asking you.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 16, 2017, 2:33:33 PM3/16/17
Hi again. I'm also looking for the one in which Wieber talked about his
wife repeatedly leaving and shacking up with the same guy, only to
return later.

Jim Wilkins

Mar 16, 2017, 3:09:05 PM3/16/17
<dca...@krl.org> wrote in message
Spring has arrived where Gunner is, and the bugs are out.

dca...@krl.org

Mar 16, 2017, 5:03:18 PM3/16/17
On Thursday, March 16, 2017 at 2:31:54 PM UTC-4, Rudy Canoza wrote:

> I wasn't asking you.

Apparently you are too stupid to say who you are asking.

Dan

Caroline Says

Mar 16, 2017, 6:32:18 PM3/16/17
On Thu, 16 Mar 2017 10:41:56 -0700, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
wrote:

>Can you help locate the gummer lament from a few years back
>about how he was broke and had no work and couldn't afford to move to a
>state that has work? I know it was well before the one from September
>2015 in which he was moaning about having three or four vehicles and
>*none* of them was operating. I think it may have been as early as
>2014. I'm coming up empty.

There have been so many, but perhaps this is the thread you're
thinking of, from '09. Gotta love this quote: "Frankly...there isnt
much that I cant do." Bwahahaha!
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/rec.crafts.metalworking/hukuL5JZ04U%5B1-25%5D
Anyway, Trump said he's bringing all the jobs back to the rust belt.
So it should be a no-brainer for Wieber to move in now with Tom
Gardner. Just for a few days, Just until he gets on his feet, mind
you. LOL

-------------------------
California is dying as an industrial power. It at one time was the 7th
largest economy in the world. No longer. Its the #3 hardest hit state
in the looming Great Depression Part Deux, only behind Michigan with
its Rust Belt.

And Im not getting any work in my current trade, machine tool repair.

So Ive been looking around a bit at other states for employment..and
Id like to ask you folks for your input.

Some prelims...

Im 56yrs old, had some medical issues, now largely resolved.

Im tecnically oriented and can troubleshoot electrionics at assembly
level, machine, lathe and mill, can fix complex mechanical assemblies,
can weld, do woodworking, gunsmithing, can do commecial and industrial
electricial. Ive worked as a lumberjack, oil field roughneck etc etc
etc.

Frankly...there isnt much that I cant do. I detest retail work, paper
work, suit and tie work. Im honest, motivated, self starter,
experinced in job requirements and meeting them. I deal well with
others and can supervise others well. However..Ive spent my life
working as an individual technician and dont fit well in a herd.
Shrug. Im good at what I do..far too many out there simply sucking on
the paycheck.

Give me a task, tell me where the parts are..and go away. Ill finish
the job and ask for another.

So anyways..Ive been considering moving out of California..after being
here for 30+ yrs.

Idaho is simply one of the states Im considering but the one Im
focused on at the moment.

If anyone has suggestions for other states..feel free to toss em
in..Id be happy to look at them.

I figure Im good for another 15-20 yrs working. Shrug

So anyone have any good or bad things to say about Idaho? Its
economy, chances for growth and employment and so forth.

Im interested in perhaps moving out of California...heading anyplace
that I can prosper enough to keep myself and my family alive and
eating regularly.

Anyone?

Im not moving tommorow, next week or next month. Next
year...shrug...gotta have someplace to go, before figuring out how to
get there.

Gunner

Caroline Says

Mar 16, 2017, 6:33:41 PM3/16/17
On Thu, 16 Mar 2017 11:33:42 -0700, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
wrote:

>I'm also looking for the one in which Wieber talked about his
>wife repeatedly leaving and shacking up with the same guy, only to
>return later

Make sure you have a settled stomach before you read it.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/msg/94ecb1feee7c3603

1976 Wife gets bored. Takes credit card, and spends 3 days partying,
and meets
new fellow. (Carl Wyatt). Affair lasts 5 months.. at which point she
finds she
is pregnant. Husband (me) boots her ass out when finding out she is
pregnant
with another mans child, and maxing the credit card out on motel
rooms, booze
and room service (He was married, so she paid for the room..or rather,
I did)

In her 9th month of pregnancy.. she shows up, belly out to there, and
asks to
come home until the baby is born. Two weeks later, I hold her hand in
the
delivery room, then sign the birth certificate with my name as the
father.

<snip 6 years of financial fiascos and 2 surgerys for the boy...no
insurance)

She gets bored again.. has an affair with Carl for 4 months before I
find
out. The she has an affair with Al Quatroche for 3 months where she
explores
her sexuality, in group sex, bi sex etc. I sit home, baby sitting.
She then apparently tired of all the fun and games (the boy friends
got tired
of her and sent her home) and came home declaring undying love. I of
course,
take her in.

<snip 7 years of financial fiascos climaxed by 4 surgeries for boy,
loss of
kidney to birth defect uncaught by doctors. No insurance)

Year unknown. Wife gets bored once again... Locates and proceeds to
have a 5
month affair with ..yes..you got it.. Carl Wyatt again. Now on his
third
marraige. This time she chases him so hard his wife finds out. He
warns her
off, changes phone numbers etc. She comes home claiming to have seen
the
errors of her ways, and professing undying love for me.

Snip more years of financial fiascos, including the loss of a job
because she
pissed off a boss of mine. Good job too.

Snip a few more years until 1997, when I start a job, as a traveling
service
tech. I told her that I would have to work out of town Monday
morning-Friday
evening, but I would do this for a year, and in that time, she would
take care
of my books (indipendent contractor) and save enough money so we could
move to
the L.A. area, so I could sleep at home every night.
First 4 months.. she did fine.. then got lazy.. and screwed up the
books..

Snip 2 yrs of lies about bills, dirty house, fights with the now 22 yr
old boy
who was as lazy as his mother, and as unable to handle any
responsibilities as
she was.

Snip. to March, 2000 the signs were there again.. like a horse putting
his
ears back, I knew something was gonna happen. Asked her girl friend if
wife
was having an affair.. GF said no. House was dirty, uncared for, bills
Appeared to be being taken care of. Wife looked me straight in the
eyes and
said everything was fine. Made comments that she was disapointed that
we had
not yet moved to L.A., as I had not kept my promise to move after the
first
year. I pointed out to her.. that she still haddnt kept my books in
order, had
not done her part of the bargain, had not even entered my reciepts
into the
computer program I had purchased.. for 2 yrs.. and we still couldnt
afford to
move, because of her malfeasnce. But if she would work on it. we could
maybe
move in a few months or a year.

Snip to May 26, Friday, 10am. I get a phone call from wife. She
indicates
there was a letter waiting for me at home and she wouldnt be there
when I got
back.. After discussion, she agrees to tell me Monday if she would be
coming
back. Found that Girl Friend had offered her a place to stay, and
guess what..
she had found Carl Wyatt again.. now single (still married, but
seperated),
with house of his own.. She moves to Bakersfield, 45 miles away.

A mutual friend had talked to her, and the wife had NOT indicated that
there
was another man... but indicated she was disatified with the marraige.
The
suggestion was made by the friend that wife and husband should seek
counsling.
And if she didnt want to do that.. she should go away, by herself for
3 days
and decide what she wanted to do. Wife agreed, then spent the 3 days
in
boyfriends bed. Just to make an unbiased decision ya know.

Monday, May 29, Memorial Day. wife calls me and tells me she loves me,
but
doesnt want to spend the rest of her life with someone she is not in
love
with. Tells me where to find the bills, and tells me she only wants
her
clothes and china. I fax her an agreement and release of liabilty from
this
date and a quit claim on the property. She signs and itts witnessed.

I find part of the bills, and am horrified. Agast.. Big trouble. Son
moves out
with his fat, ugly internet girl friend, to a town 80 miles away. No
money, no
job.. but one step ahead of the bills. ($745 bill for long distance
calls to
North Dakota to other girl friend.. approved by wife, knowing full
well they
would be gone when that bill surfaced) Find my books in disarray, and
the
computer program with hardcopy of my receipts etc had not had an entry
for a
full 30 months.

Tuesday May 30, I have to return to work. She cleans out the rest of
her
clothes and raids the bank account. Spending her days at friends
house, nights
in Carls bed.

Friday, June 2, I manage during the week, to call all possible
creditors.
Whoops! Forclosure on house planned, repo on truck planned, all
insurance had
been canceled for months for non payment. Mortgage was 4 months
behind, power
had been shut off previous month and restored, but deposit (big! was
required)
Answering machine had messages from creditors that I never knew
existed.
Credit cards she had, that I never knew about, maxed out, and unpaid
for 4
months. Credit card of mine, maxed out and not paid on in 6 months..
lots
more.

Sunday, June 4th. I get a phone call from hospital in Fresno, and one
from
wifes best friend that wife had had a heart attack and emergency
surgery. I
rush the 145 miles to Fresno, to be greeted by wife, in bed, wired to
machines, with "this doesnt change anything, and its not Carls fault"

later that afternoon, comes a moment of dazzling clarity:
wife lying in bed, uncounsious, looking very fragile, alone, wired to
lots of
machines.. and I start to cry, very quietly when I hear:
"knock that shit off, or leave. I dont need it" from my wife as she
looks me
straight in the eyes. BING!

During this day....

As I notify all of the next of kin, Im sure to tell each and everyone,
the
entire story, starting from 1976. Each is stunned and horrified. Im
gratified
that I was given great credit for persiverence, love and great
stupidity. by
each family member,,.. including her mother, who somehow was NOT
surprised.

Wed May 7th wife is released from hospital, miraculously well, but
with
unknown heart damage (thanks for the prayers ALL!) Returns to her
girlfriends
home (well her girlfriends brothers home where they both were staying)

May 8th-15 Wife starts smoking again, drinking every afternoon with
her
boyfriend Carl, who is now a heavy drinker, spousal abuser (his own
words in a
4 hour telephone conversation the day after she is hosptialized), and
starts
to play pool on a bars pool league. Pretty fast recovery..
Spends some days at boyfriends house, all nights there.

May15. Brother of girlfriend asks her to leave house. She moves in
with
boyfriend. Except for everyother weekend, when Carl has coustidy of
his 9yr
old daughter.. wife has to find other place to stay over alternate
weekends
then can move back in during the next two weeks. Deep and fulfilling
relationship. In a prior conversation with boyfriend I asked why he
had not
visited her in the hospital. He stated it was the husbands job. I then
asked
if that was so.. how come he was fucking her.. He coughed spit and
hung up the
phone. He had admitted knowing full well she was married in all the
previous
occasions over the years, and knowing I knew nothing about them for a
long
time. I then suggested he had no honor, and he agreed.

May 16-2000 between the hours of 2am and 6am, persons unknown break
into my
truck and remove over $12,000 worth of my personal tools, CNC lathe
parts,
tool boxes etc. All out of my pocket btw.
I notify the police for a report, then my boss, whereapon I breakdown
and
start to loose it over the phone.

Cried for 45 minutes until the cops showed up. Most of day was a
blurr. and I
could feel a breakdown immenent. At this point, from the first day she
left,
to the present, I have run the full gamat of denial, guilt, rage,
depression,
pain, and had cried myself to sleep every night, as well as lost 15
pounds
because I was forgetting to eat. I missed an exit ramp by 45 miles
once.

Saturday, May 17th. I had been set up with a blind date by a mutual
friend. My
first date after becoming unexpectedly single. Lady was a school
teacher, and
around my age. We agree to meet at a roadhouse, where there was a live
band,
and pool tables ( I dont drink but do play pool)

Lady was 4 hours late and arrived half drunk.
2 hours later, her ex-boyfriend and wife show up. A fight breaks out.
2 more hours later, she flinches and says she has to leave.. her ex
husband
has just walked in. I follow them out the door, as they both get into
a car,
and leave. Leaving me with my mouth hanging open btw... duh?

So much for my first date. and it may be a while before the next one.

Btw. during this time span, I spend each weekend, cleaning the home. I
remove
13 bags of garbage, thow out the entire living room furniture, as too
vile to
keep, start washing windows that had not been washed in over a year,
start
fixing broken cabinets, and crying. Each forgotten item of her
clothing, or
each item I had purchased for her over the years, the knicknacks, the
doodads,
all bring back memories. Like taking care of personal effects after a
death in
the family.
The day she left, she had fed the dogs (6 adults, and 4 pups) (I
still wonder
where the money went I gave her to have the original momma spayed
went)(and
she and the boy had agreed to find them homes... repeatedly, then
another
litter would come )
then let them into the house, and left. I was 11 hours getting
home....
not a pretty sight, or smell... so some carpets got pulled up and
removed..
another thing to take care of when the money is not so tight.

A good question you may be asking.. why didnt I check on her handling
of the
funds over the years. Because when I did, I found problems, got them
squared
away, and she would tearfully promise to never screw up again. Over
the last
couple years, it was easier to ignore the problems, the dirt, the
mess, then
come home after a week on the road, and fight. Some of you married
guys know
exactly what Im talking about.

Why did I put up with this shit for so long? Because, stupid as it
sounds, and
for all my lack of tolorence for other bad things, I loved my wife
with my
heart and soul.. Wierd huh. Some of you married guys know what Im
talking
about. Love makes one stupid, and blind.

I have not had a vacation in 11 yrs, I have missed about 3 days of
work in all
those years. I have not seen a paycheck in the last 6. She handled the
money..
ah huh... I never ever stopped loving her, I never ever stopped trying
to make
a home and a living for her and the boy. For the last 2.5 yrs, I spend
my
nights during the week in 20' travel trailer (where Im posting this
from),
eating the cheapest food possible (love those 99c stores) so as to
make sure
my family was fed, the stock was fed, and a good home was made for
them.

I would come home on the weekends, and work all weekend, maintaining,
gardening, taking care of the stuff they never did. then I would go
back to
L.A (3 hour drive each way) and do it again.

Why did she leave this time? Because I was "ignoring her, for years"
and didnt
pay her enough attention.
Possibly true.. I was simply too damned tired to go dancing every Sat
night,
and too pissed to be warm and cuddly every waking moment I wasnt
fighting with
her or the boy, who btw... is exactly like her.
I have a machine shop at home.. my getaway.. "and I spent too much
time
playing with the machines"
I "spent too much time on the computer".. which if you check the post
times
was generally long after she went to bed.

She says, she ruined the finances.. "subconsiously because she was mad
at me"

Ah huh....

Well, she left because:
1. Her boyfriend became available
2. She was bored
3. She had gotten tired of not being able to afford a new car every
year
4. She is 45 and hitting the point where her looks were going.
5. She has a weakness in her soul, in her personality, where she
cannot admit
to any mistakes, or wants to handle any responsibiltys, and they were
crowding
her again.

She walked right out of our marraige, into a new life, new lover, new
friends,
no responsibilites, no one to critize her actions (or lack of)..no
baggage, to
a sugar daddy who makes LOTS more money than me.
The heart attack gave her something to whine about and get pity..
(people are
already tired of that... )

So to make a long story short Bob.. do you think I have any options
here?
Think I should make the attempt to woo her back from her boyfriend?
What would you do?

ROFLMAO! He is welcome to her.. and I know.. she will queer that
before long,
because he doenst have the patience, or the interest, or the love to
put up
with her shit for very long.

That, my friends, is why you havent seen much of me until lately.
Interesting
Times, as the curse says.

Now you have seen me, in all my glory, warts wrinkles, zits and all.
My soul
and my life bared before my friends and detractors. Any think that I
am hiding
something? Mafessence on my part? Id be glad to give you the email
addys of
both her friends and mine for outside verification. There is LOTs I
never
touched on.. and as this is VERY OT, probably best not.

Well. then. I guess I win the Grand Prize for Stubborness, and the
Booby Prize
for Stupidity. I do find it interesting that all her girlfriends now
consider
me a desireable item.. and tested husband material.. for some reason.

Bob, you asked what was I looking for? And gave me a dressing down for
wanting
a trophy woman.... lol...
<snip 5 minutes of hysterical laughter>

Bob.. at the moment, I do not want anything other than a warm, cuddly
boink
buddy, who will ignore the occasional crying jags, and the rock
kicking, and
the ocassional hysterical laughter (its been over 5 weeks without
sex..
gaaaaa!) and no I will not pay for it.. not since 73' .

Someday.. I would like, maybe.. down the road, to find a warm, over
sexed,
lady, with few inhibitions, multiorgasmic, who is trustworthy, kind,
warmhearted, smart, has common sense, a love for animals, likes the
outdoors,
likes being at home, likes to party, but loves to snuggle in front of
a fire
place, She can be short, tall (not fat though...sorry) white, black,
brown,
yellow, green, relilgiouis or a pagan.

Pretty, or handsome, or homely,

But she must be loyal, trustworthy and never never ever tell a lie.
She must
walk besides me, not ahead, or behind. She must be a stayer, not a
self
centered weak quitter.

Do I want too much? Am I being overly picky? Are my standards too
high?
Am I asking too much?

Oh.. one last thing.
She must love me,, warts, wrinkles, thinning hair, zippers and all.

Gunner

Rudy Canoza

Mar 17, 2017, 5:57:29 PM3/17/17
On 3/16/2017 3:33 PM, Caroline Says wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Mar 2017 11:33:42 -0700, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
> wrote:
>
>> I'm also looking for the one in which Wieber talked about his
>> wife repeatedly leaving and shacking up with the same guy, only to
>> return later
>
> Make sure you have a settled stomach before you read it.
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/msg/94ecb1feee7c3603

That's it; thanks. That's from much longer ago than I remembered. You
or someone must have posted a link to it and I read it (earlier) in
Google Groups. I thought I had read it in a recent post, but I was
mistaken.

I almost feel as if I need a hot shower after reading that; I'm afraid
some of the slime might have jumped off the screen and got onto me.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 18, 2017, 1:31:18 AM3/18/17
It was perfectly clear to people without brain damage to whom I was
directing the inquiry.

dca...@krl.org

Mar 18, 2017, 8:23:30 AM3/18/17
On Saturday, March 18, 2017 at 1:31:18 AM UTC-4, Rudy Canoza wrote:

> It was perfectly clear to people without brain damage to whom I was
> directing the inquiry.

In other words anyone who would answer.

Dan

Gunner Asch

Mar 18, 2017, 6:59:52 PM3/18/17
So who are you this week?

Laugh laugh laugh!!

---

Gunner Asch

Mar 18, 2017, 7:01:16 PM3/18/17
Dan..he doesnt know ANYTHING about metalworking, or even woodworking.
There at the Home...he hasnt anything better to do than go troll on
the net and try to make himself "significant"

Shrug.

---

Gunner Asch

Mar 18, 2017, 7:01:35 PM3/18/17
Bullseye!!

---

Gunner Asch

Mar 18, 2017, 7:03:20 PM3/18/17
Pretty good post if I might say so myself. Of course that was 8 yrs
ago, and Im now 63. Shrug.

And your problem with it is.....?

Hummm?

---

Gunner Asch

Mar 18, 2017, 7:06:12 PM3/18/17
So where is the lies?

And here you go claiming that I lie..and then you post facts as some
sort of backup to your claim.

You really arent here to show the world how bad a person I am, you are
just here to try to cause as much pain as you can.

Heads up..its not working.

On the other hand..I dont brag about how much pain I can cause...I
simply do it.

Yawn. And for your next trick?

Gunner

---

Hopalong Hirschowitz

Mar 18, 2017, 11:24:37 PM3/18/17
The same person who has humiliated you all the other weeks.

Hopalong Hirschowitz

Mar 18, 2017, 11:25:23 PM3/18/17
On 3/18/2017 4:00 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Mar 2017 11:11:01 -0700 (PDT), "dca...@krl.org"
> <dca...@krl.org> wrote:
>
>> On Thursday, March 16, 2017 at 1:41:48 PM UTC-4, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>>
>>> Howdy. Can you help locate the gummer lament from a few years back
>>> about how he was broke and had no work and couldn't afford to move to a
>>> state that has work?
>>
>> Why the hell would I do that? Just so you can post another off topic message.
>> I might think about helping you if you ever posted anything interesting about metal working.
>>
>> Dan
>
> Dan..he doesnt know ANYTHING about metalworking, or even woodworking.

But I do recognize a deadbeat dole-scrounging zero-prospects loser - you
- when I see one.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 18, 2017, 11:25:43 PM3/18/17
On 3/18/2017 4:00 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Mar 2017 14:03:16 -0700 (PDT), "dca...@krl.org"
> <dca...@krl.org> wrote:
>
>> On Thursday, March 16, 2017 at 2:31:54 PM UTC-4, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>>
>>> I wasn't asking you.
>>
>> Apparently you are too stupid to say who you are asking.
>>
>> Dan
>
> Bullseye!!

He missed by a mile.

Hopalong Hirschowitz

Mar 18, 2017, 11:27:12 PM3/18/17
LOL! There's a huge and growing market for people who can troubleshoot
And you haven't done one fucking thing to improve your prospects. What
a loser.

Hopalong Hirschowitz

Mar 18, 2017, 11:29:01 PM3/18/17
> So where is [sic]

*are*

> the lies?

Who said anything about lies? I think the problem with that post is,
it's all *too* true. You're a chump - a cuckolded, no-prospects chump.
That post was from 17 years ago, and it has only gotten worse.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 18, 2017, 11:29:55 PM3/18/17
The person who was expected to answer did answer.

You're pretty much of a chump, aren't you?

dca...@krl.org

Mar 19, 2017, 8:36:04 AM3/19/17
On Saturday, March 18, 2017 at 11:29:55 PM UTC-4, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> On 3/18/2017 5:23 AM, dca...@krl.org wrote:

> You're pretty much of a chump, aren't you?

Not really, I have a wonderful wife , a nice enough house, and more money than I need.

You are pretty much of a clod that knows nothing about metalworking , yet posts in a group about metalworking. Obviously a disturbed individual.

Dan

Gunner Asch

Mar 19, 2017, 8:55:09 AM3/19/17
Of course you do. Indeed. And you also own your own hair brush.

Gunner Asch

Mar 19, 2017, 9:01:24 AM3/19/17
Cites?

Or is it just ignorance on your part?
Of course it is.

Laugh laugh laugh!!

Btw..I just missed out a job for a company, that went to a young sharp
guy who just got out of the Navy. He isnt going to retire in 7 yrs, so
they picked him. Something I dont have a problem with. Course I have
more skills than he does and we were the top 2 out of 150
applications, but...shrug..I still have other apps being considered.
Being 63 does come with strings and I fully understand that. In the
mean time, Ive picked up 3 new customers, so its not all bad.

Chuckle..I keep getting referalls to be a Uber driver...in a small
town in the middle of sweet fuck all. Perhaps when you get weekend
visitation rights, you can do the Uber thing?

Or not. Come to think of it...it would paralyze me with fear being in
the backseat of your vehicle....brrrr...

Gunner Asch

Mar 19, 2017, 9:02:14 AM3/19/17
Gotten worse? In what way?

Gunner Asch

Mar 19, 2017, 9:03:17 AM3/19/17
Oh, you mean the poor mental case who has to hide your identity out of
pure fear?

---

Caroline Says

Mar 19, 2017, 10:39:36 AM3/19/17
On Sat, 18 Mar 2017 16:05:27 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>I dont brag about how much pain I can cause

No, you do a LOT of bragging about that, and it's pretty goddamned
funny.

For example - "Ive not gutted anyone in a number of years, and Id love
to see if I can still make a man scream as I cut out his guts"
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/msg/890c10adbedb9f8a

>...I simply do it.

No, you *do* nothing except write more hilariously impotent threats.

What email? Won't any of Wieber's online "friends" help him with his
confusion? Nope. They all learned many years ago that he is doomed to
perpetual failure.

Caroline Says

Mar 19, 2017, 10:41:12 AM3/19/17
On Sat, 18 Mar 2017 16:02:37 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
How is describing the need to move, "good?"

> if I might say so myself.

You are the ONLY person who will say it was "good." Everyone else
thinks it's pathetic at best.

> Of course that was 8 yrs
>ago,

... when you were still pretending to own the land your mobile sits
on, and when there were still a few people willing to help you with
ideas.

> and Im now 63. Shrug.

Yup, time flies. You didn't do a damned thing about your predicament,
and now you're worse off. But still wasting time pretending, and
fooling no one.

What email? You should substitute "banana" for the word email. That
would make every bit as much sense.

Caroline Says

Mar 19, 2017, 10:50:27 AM3/19/17
On Sun, 19 Mar 2017 06:01:35 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Um, how about the 17 more years of debt and liens. Heart attacks and
strokes. Roof leaking, floor rotted, probably dry rot in the walls.
Dead vehicles. Dead "business." No SS payments, so no retirement. Oh,
you mean other than those things? Only a whole lot more!

What email? See, there's another thing that's worse. You used to know
the difference between email and usenet posts.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 19, 2017, 2:47:46 PM3/19/17
On 3/19/2017 5:36 AM, dca...@krl.org wrote:
> On Saturday, March 18, 2017 at 11:29:55 PM UTC-4, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>> On 3/18/2017 5:23 AM, dca...@krl.org wrote:
>

>> You're pretty much of a chump, aren't you?
>
> Not really,

Yeah, really. You get your knickers in a knot over people posting
political stuff here, but you do it yourself, and the only reason you
express your chumpy unhappiness with it is because it is your "side"
that is getting savaged.

Hopalong Hirschowitz

Mar 19, 2017, 2:49:46 PM3/19/17
On 3/19/2017 5:54 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Sat, 18 Mar 2017 20:25:30 -0700, Hopalong Hirschowitz
> <ho...@bethal.sa> wrote:
>
>> On 3/18/2017 4:00 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> Dan..he doesnt know ANYTHING about metalworking, or even woodworking.
>>
>> But I do recognize a deadbeat dole-scrounging zero-prospects loser - you
>> - when I see one.
>
> Of course you do. Indeed.

Yep. No one could miss you.

Hopalong Hirschowitz

Mar 19, 2017, 2:50:20 PM3/19/17
<chuckle>

> Or is it just ignorance on your part?
> Of course it is.
>
> Laugh laugh laugh!!
>
> Btw..I just missed out a job for a company, that went to a young sharp
> guy

QED

Hopalong Hirschowitz

Mar 19, 2017, 2:52:17 PM3/19/17
You're more broke and living closer to the edge than ever. You have
*more* worthless shit at your decrepit roach motel of a squat than you
had back then, worthless shit that you consider treasure, so you're even
more unable to pack up and go where the work is than you were in 2000.

You have no idea how comically pathetic you are.

Hopalong Hirschowitz

Mar 19, 2017, 2:55:28 PM3/19/17
No, no one is afraid of you. You've demonstrated for years that you
have no ability to act on your threats. You're *far* too timid ever to
try to carry them out, and it is brutally obvious you don't have
contacts with anyone who would do your bidding. You always waffle back
and forth between saying they weren't threats, then suggesting that
people are in fear, which they only would be if they *were* threats.
They were threats, all right, but everyone could always see they were
empty woofing.

Hopalong Hirschowitz

Mar 19, 2017, 3:14:45 PM3/19/17
No, you don't. The threats have been flowing for years, and haven't
done a thing to anyone. No, we don't need any "cites" for that, you
impotent nutless clown - you need them to show that you did anything.
There's nothing - you are completely incapable of causing anyone any pain.

Gunner Asch

Mar 19, 2017, 5:07:19 PM3/19/17
On Sun, 19 Mar 2017 11:49:53 -0700, Hopalong Hirschowitz
Oh for sure eh!

(VBG)

So whats on your dinner menu this evening? Cornbread and beans with a
box of milk?

(VBG)

Or did you save your money for that pint of Wild Turkey or that hit of
tweek?

Gunner Asch

Mar 19, 2017, 5:10:17 PM3/19/17
On Sun, 19 Mar 2017 11:50:27 -0700, Hopalong Hirschowitz
So you cant produce any. Thats fascinating. Not unexpected, but
still....

>> Or is it just ignorance on your part?
>> Of course it is.
>>
>> Laugh laugh laugh!!
>>
>> Btw..I just missed out a job for a company, that went to a young sharp
>> guy
>
>QED

QED? What...that I lost a job to a sharp young kid right out of the
Navy? I wouldnt expect anything else. Vets should get first pick.

But then...you never did serve.

Cowards never do, and the mentally ill are disqualified.

Sucks to be you doesnt it.

Snerk!!

dca...@krl.org

Mar 19, 2017, 5:13:10 PM3/19/17
On Sunday, March 19, 2017 at 2:47:46 PM UTC-4, Rudy Canoza wrote:

> Yeah, really. You get your knickers in a knot over people posting
> political stuff here, but you do it yourself, and the only reason you
> express your chumpy unhappiness with it is because it is your "side"
> that is getting savaged.

Oh yee of little intellect. My side is not being savaged. And I agree I have posted some things that are not metalworking, but no way close to the number you have posted. And my ratio of off topic posts to on topic posts is much smaller than your ratio. Your off topic posts are pretty much 100 % of what you post.

You are just a pathetic person who has to post irrelevant things in RCM to satisfy your longing to be someone. And has to post about those less fortunate because you are too small to be magnanimous.

Dan

Gunner Asch

Mar 19, 2017, 5:24:10 PM3/19/17
Clear, descriptive and accurate. That's good.
You of course wont even admit who you are...because you are incapable
or unwilling to let people know what an utter loser and fucktard you
have been all your life.

>> if I might say so myself.
>
>You are the ONLY person who will say it was "good." Everyone else
>thinks it's pathetic at best.

That's their choice. Afterall..it was 17 yrs ago.

>> Of course that was 8 yrs
>>ago,
>
>... when you were still pretending to own the land your mobile sits
>on, and when there were still a few people willing to help you with
>ideas.

I own the lot behind me, the one to the north of me and the one across
the street. Id own the one Im on, if it hadn't been bought up as part
of a parcel when Jamison Trust ended. I didn't even know it was
available before it was purchased. Id be in a hell of a lot better
shape if I had known. It only sold for $15k. Damnit.

>> and Im now 63. Shrug.
>
>Yup, time flies. You didn't do a damned thing about your predicament,
>and now you're worse off. But still wasting time pretending, and
>fooling no one.

Pretending what? Which predicament? There were several.

>What email? You should substitute "banana" for the word email. That
>would make every bit as much sense.

You should keep the same nym. You sound and look like your brains are
rutabaga.

Laugh laugh laugh.

Btw, I machined new delrin pulleys last night, for the main sheet
blocks for the Aquarius 7.0. It was decided by She Who Must Be Obeyed
that I could go sailing tommorow as she had stuff for me to do.
Already accomplished her list of tasks and now Im taking a break from
fabricating a mast support that is carried by my rudder gudgeons and
keeps the mast high enough when its down to lift the pop top up high
enough to gain entry into the cabin.

So Ive got 3 guys going out with me in the morning and we will see how
water tight the old girl is. And have some sailing lessons for the
guys.

You will of course be going through dumpsters looking for recyclables
you can sell for smoke/tweek money.

Shrug. If you are satisfied with that sort of life...thats your
choice.

---
It is loading more messages.