Boys toys

Gunner Asch

Jul 3, 2012, 3:31:01 PM7/3/12
This was posted on the gun newsgroup

http://www.lionseek.com/

http://www.lionseek.com/guns

It apparently searches all the forums, newsgroups and websites and posts
any relevant ads it finds.

Looks very interesting with all sorts of catagories for "boys toys"

Gunner, browsing the RC aircraft ads

--
"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry
capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency.

CS

Jul 3, 2012, 6:40:16 PM7/3/12
"Gunner Asch" wrote in message

This was posted on the gun newsgroup

http://www.lionseek.com/

http://www.lionseek.com/guns

It apparently searches all the forums, newsgroups and websites and posts
any relevant ads it finds.

Looks very interesting with all sorts of catagories for "boys toys"

Gunner, browsing the RC aircraft ads

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Um, that doesn't sound creepy?

How about "Guy Stuff" or "Macho Stuff" or something like that?

God forbid you search for "boys toys" in Google. Wear eye protection if you
do.

CS

Gunner Asch

Jul 3, 2012, 8:07:20 PM7/3/12
On Tue, 3 Jul 2012 15:40:16 -0700, "CS" <dont...@ashleyfurniture.com>
wrote:
Hummm...being from a nice Red area..."boys toys" generally means guns,
cars, motorcycles, etc etc. But I get your meaning.

Gunner

pyotr filipivich

Jul 5, 2012, 3:02:08 AM7/5/12
Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> on Tue, 03 Jul 2012 17:07:20 -0700
typed in misc.survivalism the following:
>On Tue, 3 Jul 2012 15:40:16 -0700, "CS" <dont...@ashleyfurniture.com>
>wrote:
>
>>"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
>>
>>This was posted on the gun newsgroup
>>
>>http://www.lionseek.com/
>>
>>http://www.lionseek.com/guns
>>
>>It apparently searches all the forums, newsgroups and websites and posts
>>any relevant ads it finds.
>>
>>Looks very interesting with all sorts of catagories for "boys toys"
>>
>>Gunner, browsing the RC aircraft ads
>>
>>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>
>>Um, that doesn't sound creepy?
>>
>>How about "Guy Stuff" or "Macho Stuff" or something like that?
>>
>>God forbid you search for "boys toys" in Google. Wear eye protection if you
>>do.
>>
>>CS
>
>Hummm...being from a nice Red area..."boys toys" generally means guns,
>cars, motorcycles, etc etc. But I get your meaning.

Considering that Google blocks all firearm related sales -
including accessories - Googleing "Boy Toys" is going to be biased for
what Googleites consider "toys".
--
pyotr filipivich
Obi-wan once observed"The Force can have a strong influence on the weak-minded."

Gunner Asch

Jul 5, 2012, 7:53:09 AM7/5/12
On Thu, 05 Jul 2012 00:02:08 -0700, pyotr filipivich
<ph...@mindspring.com> wrote:

> Considering that Google blocks all firearm related sales -
>including accessories - Googleing "Boy Toys" is going to be biased for
>what Googleites consider "toys".
>--

Google hardly blocks firearms sites, they simply wont allow firearms or
accessories on its Shopping program

https://www.google.com/search?q=google&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:unofficial&client=firefox-aurora

Check the left side of the screen at "shopping"

pyotr filipivich

Jul 5, 2012, 11:38:51 AM7/5/12
Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> on Thu, 05 Jul 2012 04:53:09 -0700
typed in misc.survivalism the following:
>On Thu, 05 Jul 2012 00:02:08 -0700, pyotr filipivich
><ph...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>

>> Considering that Google blocks all firearm related sales -
>>including accessories - Googleing "Boy Toys" is going to be biased for
>>what Googleites consider "toys".
>>--
>
>Google hardly blocks firearms sites, they simply wont allow firearms or
>accessories on its Shopping program

Right, I knew that. (whistles tunelessly...)

Richard

Jul 5, 2012, 2:16:20 PM7/5/12
On 7/3/2012 7:07 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Tue, 3 Jul 2012 15:40:16 -0700, "CS"<dont...@ashleyfurniture.com>
> wrote:
>
>> "Gunner Asch" wrote in message
>>
>> This was posted on the gun newsgroup
>>
>> http://www.lionseek.com/
>>
>> http://www.lionseek.com/guns
>>
>> It apparently searches all the forums, newsgroups and websites and posts
>> any relevant ads it finds.
>>
>> Looks very interesting with all sorts of catagories for "boys toys"
>>
>> Gunner, browsing the RC aircraft ads
>>
>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>
>> Um, that doesn't sound creepy?
>>
>> How about "Guy Stuff" or "Macho Stuff" or something like that?
>>
>> God forbid you search for "boys toys" in Google. Wear eye protection if you
>> do.
>>
>> CS
>
> Hummm...being from a nice Red area..."boys toys" generally means guns,
> cars, motorcycles, etc etc. But I get your meaning.
>
> Gunner

I dunno 'bout that.
I suspect we have very different ideas about what "boys toys" are...

CS

Jul 5, 2012, 8:09:32 PM7/5/12

wrote:

>"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
>
>This was posted on the gun newsgroup
>
>http://www.lionseek.com/
>
>http://www.lionseek.com/guns
>
>It apparently searches all the forums, newsgroups and websites and posts
>any relevant ads it finds.
>
>Looks very interesting with all sorts of catagories for "boys toys"
>
>Gunner, browsing the RC aircraft ads
>
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
>Um, that doesn't sound creepy?
>
>How about "Guy Stuff" or "Macho Stuff" or something like that?
>
>God forbid you search for "boys toys" in Google. Wear eye protection if
>you
>do.
>
>CS

Hummm...being from a nice Red area..."boys toys" generally means guns,
cars, motorcycles, etc etc. But I get your meaning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You gotta be more careful. You already have some sort of freakish
homo-inquisitive stalker cruising the Craigslist M4M section looking for,
eh, "tools."

Seems he bowed out of this group, but I'm sure he's still out there, waiting
for the hairy butt of his dreams to come along.

Don't be that hairy butt! heh

CS

Red Prepper

Jul 5, 2012, 11:47:23 PM7/5/12
On Thu, 05 Jul 2012 04:53:09 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Thu, 05 Jul 2012 00:02:08 -0700, pyotr filipivich
><ph...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>

>> Considering that Google blocks all firearm related sales -
>>including accessories - Googleing "Boy Toys" is going to be biased for
>>what Googleites consider "toys".
>>--
>
>Google hardly blocks firearms sites, they simply wont allow firearms or
>accessories on its Shopping program
>
>https://www.google.com/search?q=google&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:unofficial&client=firefox-aurora
>
>Check the left side of the screen at "shopping"
>
>Gunner

Weird. Some searches still work...

http://tinyurl.com/6r88qe5