I can't remember the name of the Great Falls paddler on my RBP helmet!

John Kuthe

Mar 12, 2019, 9:38:51 AM3/12/19
Terrible I know. Please help me!

Thank you

John Kuthe, Still Remembers jousting with Scott Weiser and telling Corran Addison had crappy color choices in their Riot kayaks!

Chicago Paddling-Fishing

Mar 12, 2019, 10:56:45 AM3/12/19
Well, at least Scott Weiser != Mike Vandemann. Last I saw he was still posting
in the biking groups.

--
John Nelson
Chicago Area Paddling/Fishing Page

kay...@dse.nl

Jul 10, 2019, 3:08:38 PM7/10/19
You mean Scott Bristow, who died at Great Falls, John?

John Kuthe

Jul 12, 2019, 12:21:44 PM7/12/19
THANK YOU!!n YES, Scott Bristow hand paddling on Great Falls. :-( A very unfortunate loss!

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and Former RBP Denzien!

Chicago Paddling-Fishing

Aug 4, 2019, 2:23:48 AM8/4/19
So how did this channel primarily end up as advertisements for college answer
books?

Where did we go wrong?

kay...@dse.nl

Aug 4, 2019, 4:20:57 AM8/4/19
On Sunday, 4 August 2019 08:23:48 UTC+2, Chicago Paddling-Fishing wrote:
> kayaker@***.nl wrote:
> >On Tuesday, 12 March 2019 14:38:51 UTC+1, John Kuthe wrote:
> >> Terrible I know. Please help me!
> >>
> >> Thank you
> >>
> >> John Kuthe, Still Remembers jousting with Scott Weiser and telling Corran Addison had crappy color choices in their Riot kayaks!
>
> >You mean Scott Bristow, who died at Great Falls, John?
>
> So how did this channel primarily end up as advertisements for college answer
> books?
>
> Where did we go wrong?

Probably for the same reason RBP fell apart back in the old days: lack of moderation. Trolls, spammers and other vermin have free reign without any kind of oversight. I had high hopes for Rich Kulawic's rockandwater whitewater mailing list, but it seems that although I can read the messages, I can't post there from my email.