Rare Hitler Pics

LIBERATOR

Dec 12, 2009, 9:45:41 PM12/12/09
On Dec 12, 10:45 am, Rob Arndt <teuton...@aol.com> wrote:
> Hitler with Blondi:http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_YYMeAu4i7gA/SsG2bmeEsTI/AAAAAAAAFms/c0eSjY_...
>
> Eva Braun posing:http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_YYMeAu4i7gA/SsG1umK-VPI/AAAAAAAAFmU/Q6V3lka...
>
> "Uncle" Hitler with one of the Goebbel's children:http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_YYMeAu4i7gA/SsG1t8K5GlI/AAAAAAAAFmM/15E-iQz...
>
> Hitler's study:http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_YYMeAu4i7gA/SsG1G73r8zI/AAAAAAAAFlc/tt6APGR...
>
> Hitler at his parents' grave:http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_YYMeAu4i7gA/SsG1FulN3dI/AAAAAAAAFlM/RE7_sig...
>
> Hitler in Paris:http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_YYMeAu4i7gA/SsG1GB-TPtI/AAAAAAAAFlU/f7JTIs9...
>
> Last photo of Hitler:http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_YYMeAu4i7gA/SsG1HXTj5CI/AAAAAAAAFlk/187Of5j...
>
> Rob

You're a farce Robbie, that last photo of Hitler isn't Hitler that's
his double.

But your first one of Blondie was pretty good.

The rest I've seen before.

You still are covering the fact that Hitler had daughters by saying
that one girl is Goebbels daughter.

I still am buying you a Christmas gift. What are you getting me?

SolomonW

Dec 13, 2009, 2:19:51 AM12/13/09
On Sat, 12 Dec 2009 09:45:16 -0800 (PST), Rob Arndt wrote:

Hardly rare, I have seen it several times

Rob Arndt

Dec 13, 2009, 7:17:38 AM12/13/09

Mark,

The Goebbels children visited the Berghof many times and also died in
the bunker.

The family:
http://jeremayakovka.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/goebbels02.jpg

Sepp Dietrich with two of the girls:
http://www.ww2incolor.com/d/327138-2/sdagk%23

Hitler with Helga Goebbels:
http://einestages.spiegel.de/hund-images/2007/10/08/85/1ecca20f4052d9b2f6200dc40cdf7520_image_document_large_featured_borderless.jpg
http://www.usmbooks.com/images/LTG%20(orig/LTGbk10.jpg

You are obviously falling for the lie that Uschi Schneider was
Hitler's daughter Uschi Hitler. She was in fact Eva Braun's best
friend Herta Schneider's daughter:

http://www.thirdreichruins.com/AHEBUschi242EB13_40a.jpg
http://www.thirdreichruins.com/AHEBUschiNA242EB.jpg

See this page:
http://www.thirdreichruins.com/berghofvisitors.htm

Because they were seen together so often growing up, especially with
Eva, people speculated postwar that Hitler really had a secret
daughter. Not so as she would have been in the bunker with her
"father" and would have been forced to take cyanide too. Hitler was
barely married before commiting suicide.

Hitler had no children officially known but there are many claims even
today. That Hitler sired a male child in 1929 that is alive today and
in seclusion in Frankfurt, Germany is most likely yet another false
lead.

Around Eva he showed no public affection and loved his bachelor status
in Germany to be filmed with German women and especially young German
girls as the Fuhrer. Hitler also showed more love for his dog Blondi
than Eva.

Many accounts have been written about Hitler's troubled sexuality and
while one cannot say with any degree of accuracy how true those
accounts were... there still persists rumors that Hitler was sexually
immature and at best had several fetishes- one of which was to get
pretty girls to lay naked on the floor while Hitler squatted above
their faces and ejaculated and then nothing more. It seems he was
sickened by the thought of intercourse or any real loving
relationships with a woman involving physical intimacy on a mature
level.

Hitler supposedly "loved" his half-niece Geli Rabaul and that ended up
in a scandal of supposed suicide (more likely murder).

Rob

Rob Arndt

Dec 13, 2009, 7:20:27 AM12/13/09
On Dec 12, 11:19�pm, SolomonW <Solom...@nospamMail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 12 Dec 2009 09:45:16 -0800 (PST), Rob Arndt wrote:
> > Hitler in Paris:
> >http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_YYMeAu4i7gA/SsG1GB-TPtI/AAAAAAAAFlU/f7JTIs9...

> Hardly rare, I have seen it several times

More rare due to the color shot as most history or Third Reich books
feature all the B&W shots including the inffamous Paris Hitler
"dance". I have the SIGNAL books and a few issues that have the more
rare color shots of Paris 1940 and rare wartime combat pics.

Rob

Dan

Dec 13, 2009, 9:19:32 AM12/13/09

Do you know that for a fact?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

SolomonW

Dec 14, 2009, 3:49:17 AM12/14/09

If so checkout these photos, you will not be disappointed. I freaked when I
saw them.

http://www.worldwaronecolorphotos.com/