Is this Black Privilege?

Irish Ranger

Aug 15, 2016, 3:40:06 PM8/15/16
We know that every white person in America was born rich, never had to work
for anything and had everything handed to them. We understand that they never had to compete
to get or keep a job and that their success and advancement were guaranteed by the
color of their skin. But I do have one question. Do Affirmative Action and Racial Quotas
count as Black Privilege?

Irish Mike

PS.
I realize that being a white male and daring to ask this question automatically makes
me a racist, bigoted, misogynistIc, Islamophobe, homophobe fascist. But, I was just curious.

Adam H. Kerman

Aug 15, 2016, 4:00:20 PM8/15/16
Sigh.

Have you ever heard of the Bakke decision, Irish? All that shit is
unconstitutional, at least with respect to admission to university.

Can you tell me where you encountered this personally?

Barb May

Aug 15, 2016, 4:12:56 PM8/15/16
You're not a racist for asking the question because you were already a
racist. But admittedly, only a racist would ever ask such a question.

And the answer is no. Redressing some of the imbalance caused by White
Privilege doesn't automatically constitute Black Privilege. Of course a
racist wouldn't understand that and wouldn't ever accept the explanation
because they refuse to acknowledge their own White Privilege..

--
Barb

American's FIRST!

Aug 15, 2016, 5:06:34 PM8/15/16
When reading Barb May's definition of "racism" ... like BEHAVIOR and IQ have nothing to do with Negros being unable to Compete with Caucasians and Asians in the job market or places to live ... Suddenly I feel being called a "Racist" is now something to be PROUD of!

Simply put ... Their is no "White Privilege" ... We Earned our place at the top(along with Asians) ... buy NOT ACTING LIKE the GHETTO THUGS and MORONS Barb May is always defending. She's an IDIOT!!!!

Arc Michael

Aug 15, 2016, 5:19:02 PM8/15/16
On Monday, August 15, 2016 at 1:12:56 PM UTC-7, Barb May wrote:
Malcolm X and Martin Luther King, Jr. was vocally admitted racists. u r an anti American gay Brown Semitic faggot baby raper who claims to eat babies too.

FPP

Aug 15, 2016, 5:19:49 PM8/15/16
On 2016-08-15 15:40:04 -0400, Irish Ranger <ace...@att.net> said:

> I realize that being a white male and daring to ask this question
> automatically makes
> me a racist, bigoted, misogynistIc, Islamophobe, homophobe fascist.

Yup... that about sums it up.

You've got all your stereotypes in a row... go for it!
--
"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a
shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a Congress." -John Adams

Arc Michael

Aug 15, 2016, 5:20:18 PM8/15/16
yep, and jews did this to whites because they admire and desire BBC.

Arc Michael

Aug 15, 2016, 5:23:45 PM8/15/16
99% whites on earth had no role in any historical slavery. But semitic baby raping faggots like you say otherwise. lolz.