Nancy Pelosi & Benjamins Baby

thinbl...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2019, 10:32:26 PM3/12/19
Previously on, "Benjamin's Babies"
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/rec.arts.tv/8pxNfdoAcXI/nxiTAjkPAwAJ

- February 12, 2019
Nancy Pelosi fixes the hair of granddaughter Bella Kaufman
https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/makes-going-to-work-look-easy-how-being-a-full-time-mom-prepared-nancy-pelosi-for-this-moment/2019/02/12/416cd85e-28bc-11e9-984d-9b8fba003e81_story.html

- March 28, 2017
while I do not have—cannot boast of Jewish grandparents, as other speakers have and will and how fortunate they are, I do have my father's devotion and my brother's devotion to the cause, which is part of our family tradition and I do have to boast of my Jewish grandchildren.

- JUNE 4, 2018
I am the proud grandmother of four Jewish grandchildren.
https://www.speaker.gov/newsroom/6418-4/

- Dec 03, 2018
"Some people say to me in the Jewish community, 'You can't possibly understand, you don't have Jewish grandparents.' To which I say: No, but I have Jewish grandchildren."
https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/jewish-insider-s-daily-kickoff-december-2-2018-1.6717870

--------------------

Why doesn't Pelosi mention her Arab or Negro grandbabies at these fund raisers? What is Pelosi trying to accomplish by incessantly noting in public forums that she has Jewish descendants? Why is Pelosi not alone in this tactical use of her Jewish offspring? Is this good for America?

https://www.google.com/search?gs_ivs=1&q=Nancy+Pelosi+Jewish+grandchildren

- Nov. 8, 2006
“Last week I celebrated my birthday and my grandchildren–ages 4 and 6–called to sing ‘Happy Birthday.’ And the surprise, the real gift, was that they sang it in Hebrew.”

https://www.interfaithfamily.com/news_and_opinion/synagogues_and_the_jewish_community/nancy_pelosis_interfaith_family/

thinbl...@gmail.com

Mar 14, 2019, 11:33:36 PM3/14/19
AIPAC

CONFIRMED ✔: Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi will speak at #AIPAC2019.

4:17 PM - 14 Mar 2019

https://twitter.com/AIPAC/status/1106333603796054018

--------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_9XOEOSWBY

thinbl...@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2019, 5:19:24 PM3/27/19
My husband always says, ‘I wonder how long it takes for you to be in a speech before you start talking about your own grandchildren.’ And I do just want to acknowledge that last week my granddaughter Bella Kaufman observed Purim. And she – it was cute for me because you know this March – March is the month of the woman.

Little did Queen Esther know way back when that she would be an icon in March, the month of the woman. Queen Esther.

For me and my family and my friends, Israel is a special place. For America, it is a friend, a partner in democracy and an ally in the fight for peace and security in the region.

As I have often said, the founding of the State of Israel was one of the greatest political achievements of the 20th Century.

[Applause]

From Israel’s founding to the present day, our pledge remains the same: Israel and America are connected, now and forever. We will never allow anyone to make Israel a wedge issue.

[Applause]

That pledge is proudly honored in this Congress, where support for Israel remains ironclad and bipartisan.

[Applause]

We’re proud to have so many champions of Israel serving as leaders and Committee Chairs. Among them – some who will be honored by you here today – Nita Lowey on Appropriations.

[Applause]

Jerry Nadler on Judiciary.

[Applause]

Adam Schiff on Intelligence.

[Applause]

Eliot Engel on Foreign Affairs.

[Applause]

Ted Deutch on Ethics and the Chair of the Subcommittee on the Middle East.

[Applause]

And John Yarmuth on the ever-important Budget Committee, and more.

[Applause]

These leaders deeply understand the importance of the bonds between America and Israel and they are working tirelessly to make those bonds even stronger.

Pelosi Remarks at AIPAC 2019 Policy Conference
MARCH 26, 2019
https://www.speaker.gov/newsroom/32619/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkLOmdiJpGU

Washington, D.C. – Speaker Nancy Pelosi delivered remarks at the 2019, ‘Connected For Good,’ American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) Annual Policy Conference.

thinbl...@gmail.com

Jul 8, 2019, 1:10:25 PM7/8/19
On Tuesday, March 12, 2019 at 10:32:26 PM UTC-4, thinbl...@gmail.com wrote:
Christine Pelosi

Teach your children #Pride: #lovemakesafamily
Bella and Christine
12:23 PM - 30 Jun 2019
https://twitter.com/sfpelosi/status/1145412437467750400

///

Christine Pelosi

This Epstein case is horrific and the young women deserve justice. It is quite likely that some of our faves are implicated but we must follow the facts and let the chips fall where they may - whether on Republicans or Democrats. #WeSaidEnough #MeToo

5:05 PM - 6 Jul 2019

https://twitter.com/sfpelosi/status/1147657745253855233