Only legends now?

FPP

Nov 24, 2016, 8:20:10 PM11/24/16
It looks like DC's Legends of Tomorrow just got the axe. I can't find it
this week. Can anyone confirm what happened?

FPP

Nov 25, 2016, 12:17:19 AM11/25/16
On 2016-11-25 01:20:05 +0000, FPP <fred...@gmail.com> said:

> It looks like DC's Legends of Tomorrow just got the axe. I can't find it
> this week. Can anyone confirm what happened?

Pretty 1ame forgery... really iame.
--
Remember, Remember the Eighth of November, the Trumpism, Treason and Rot;
I know of no Reason why Trumpism and Treason, should ever be Forgot!

BTR1701

Nov 26, 2016, 2:32:16 AM11/26/16
FPP <fred...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 2016-11-25 01:20:05 +0000, FPP <fred...@gmail.com> said:
>
>> It looks like DC's Legends of Tomorrow just got the axe. I can't find it
>> this week. Can anyone confirm what happened?
>
> Pretty 1ame forgery... really iame.

I knew it wasn't you immediately, since it was asking about a TV show.

FPP

Nov 26, 2016, 4:36:20 AM11/26/16
Guess nobody puts one past YOU...

Ubiquitous

Dec 1, 2016, 5:14:13 AM12/1/16
In article <o183k5$7n9$2...@gioia.aioe.org>, fred...@gmail.com wrote:

> It looks like DC's Legends of Tomorrow just got the axe. I can't
> find it this week. Can anyone confirm what happened?

Who is forging on-topic articles from FPPsky?

--
Crooked Hillary demands a vote recount--except in states she barely
won. Apparently, those were accurately tabulated.

Irish Ranger

Dec 1, 2016, 6:29:29 AM12/1/16
Hey Fecal Piss n Pus (FPP), the election is over you moron! Trump won, Hillary lost! The Republicans kicked your sorry, lying asses straight out the door! (LMAO)! The Republicans now control the Whitehouse, Senate and Congress and they will be in charge for the next eight (8) years! Not to mention appointing Supreme Court Justices.

You and Hillary Clinton are finished! You’re history! So shut-up
and suck it up Fecal!

Irish Mike

bruce2...@gmail.com

Dec 1, 2016, 6:50:20 AM12/1/16
Irish Ranger wrote:

> The Republicans now control the Whitehouse, Senate and Congress
> and they will be in charge for the next eight (8) years! Not
> to mention appointing Supreme Court Justices.

Not with just 51 senate votes. Plus, dems picked up 6 extra house seats and a Senate seat. Also, California elected over 2/3rds dems for both statehouses, not just one. So no one needs you cons for anything real.

FPP

Dec 1, 2016, 8:05:20 AM12/1/16
More people voted for Hillary and Trump. Trump was less appealing than
appalling.
But, hey... tell yourself whatever you like. I can't wait for the
brain dead morons who voted for Trump to get corn-holed.

It'll be pleasant to watch as they realize what they've done to themselves.

trotsky

Dec 1, 2016, 8:24:18 AM12/1/16
Currently at 2.5 million and climbing.

FPP

Dec 2, 2016, 1:57:30 AM12/2/16
On 2016-12-01 06:29:27 -0500, Irish Ranger <ace...@att.net> said:

> Hey Fecal Piss n Pus (FPP), the election is over you moron! Trump won, Hil
> lary lost! The Republicans kicked your sorry, lying asses straight out the
> door! (LMAO)! The Republicans now control the Whitehouse, Senate and Cong
> ress and they will be in charge for the next eight (8) years! Not to menti
> on appointing Supreme Court Justices.
>
> You and Hillary Clinton are finished! You’re history! So shut-up
> and suck it up Fecal!
>
> Irish Mike

Here's my reply to that, in the words of Maryland's newest
Congressman-Elect, Jamie Raskin:

“They can make a white supremacist the chief strategist for the White
House,” he said, invoking Steve Bannon. “They can make an anti-public
school activist [Betsy DeVos] the secretary of education. They can make
Jeff Sessions the attorney general of the United States of America, but
my friends, we are still here.”

“They can put Goldman Sachs back in charge of the Treasure Department,
but we are still here. They can try to dismantle the EPA, but we are
still here. They can put a fox in charge of every hen house—they can
put the Joker, the Riddler, and the Penguin in charge of Gotham
City—but we are still here, and we’re not going anywhere."

“We’re not letting any prepped-out Harvard Business School neo-Nazi
strategize us into becoming Germany 1933,” he vowed, “and we will not
let a cabinet of robber barons and white nationalists destroy
everything the civilizing movements of the last century created.”

If you need a little help in understanding the underlying point, it's
this: "Fuck off. We're fighting every inch of the way."
--
All those who believe in telekinesis raise my hand.

RichA

Dec 2, 2016, 2:34:13 AM12/2/16
On Friday, 2 December 2016 01:57:30 UTC-5, FPP wrote:
> On 2016-12-01 06:29:27 -0500, Irish Ranger <ace...@att.net> said:
>
> > Hey Fecal Piss n Pus (FPP), the election is over you moron! Trump won, Hil
> > lary lost! The Republicans kicked your sorry, lying asses straight out the
> > door! (LMAO)! The Republicans now control the Whitehouse, Senate and Cong
> > ress and they will be in charge for the next eight (8) years! Not to menti
> > on appointing Supreme Court Justices.
> >
> > You and Hillary Clinton are finished! You’re history! So shut-up
> > and suck it up Fecal!
> >
> > Irish Mike
>
> Here's my reply to that, in the words of Maryland's newest
> Congressman-Elect, Jamie Raskin:
>
> “They can make a white supremacist the chief strategist for the White
> House,” he said, invoking Steve Bannon. “They can make an anti-public
> school activist [Betsy DeVos] the secretary of education.

What is the point of an overseer of education if they hire some f------ rubber-stamping liberal that never sees any wrong in the public system? Why even HAVE a secretary of education??

BTR1701

Dec 2, 2016, 10:54:36 AM12/2/16
In article <0adc026f-425a-4363...@googlegroups.com>,
RichA <rande...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Friday, 2 December 2016 01:57:30 UTC-5, FPP wrote:
> > On 2016-12-01 06:29:27 -0500, Irish Ranger <ace...@att.net> said:
> >
> > > Hey Fecal Piss n Pus (FPP), the election is over you moron! Trump won,
> > > Hillary lost! The Republicans kicked your sorry, lying asses straight
> > > out the door! (LMAO)! The Republicans now control the Whitehouse,
> > > Senate and Congress and they will be in charge for the next eight
> > > (8) years! Not to mention appointing Supreme Court Justices.
> > >
> > > You and Hillary Clinton are finished! You're history! So shut-up
> > > and suck it up Fecal!

> > Here's my reply to that, in the words of Maryland's newest
> > Congressman-Elect, Jamie Raskin:
> >
> > "They can make a white supremacist the chief strategist for the White
> > House," he said, invoking Steve Bannon. "They can make an anti-public
> > school activist [Betsy DeVos] the secretary of education."
>
> What is the point of an overseer of education if they hire some f------
> rubber-stamping liberal that never sees any wrong in the public system?

> Why even HAVE a secretary of education??

We shouldn't. We shouldn't have a Department of Education, either.
Nothing in the Constitution gives power to the federal government to
regulate or deal with education in any way. It's simply not one of the
enumerated powers of the federal government and is a bright-line example
of a power that belongs to the state and local governments per the 10th
Amendment.

moviePig

Dec 2, 2016, 12:03:17 PM12/2/16
Yet, unless your attitude towards enclaves of ignorance is alarmingly
different from mine, you'll agree that universal education is among the
best aspects of the U.S. and of society in general -- even if it's not
in our Constitution. What to do, what to do?...

--

- - - - - - - -
YOUR taste at work...

BTR1701

Dec 2, 2016, 12:44:14 PM12/2/16
In article <5841a952$0$61772$c3e8da3$e074...@news.astraweb.com>,
Amend the Constitution if federal regulation of education is deemed of
such societal importance.

Ignoring the fundamental law of the land and doing whateva the hell you
feel like certainly isn't a legitimate option.

moviePig

Dec 2, 2016, 2:18:39 PM12/2/16
And, in your view, should we forthwith suspend all Federal education
activity and initiative until such time as Congress devises and enacts
an Education Amendment -- trusting in the promptness and wisdom they'll
undoubtedly bring to bear?

BTR1701

Dec 2, 2016, 2:37:11 PM12/2/16
In article <5841c90d$0$10323$c3e8da3$fdf4...@news.astraweb.com>,
Yes. That's the law.

FPP

Dec 2, 2016, 3:43:40 PM12/2/16
Why have any laws at all? Just give everyone a gun and a knife and let
them fight like dogs.

Isn't that the Libertarian Utopia? Let everyone die in the street...
it's what great countries do, right?

This is what a Republic in decline feels like...

FPP

Dec 2, 2016, 3:45:13 PM12/2/16
Yup. it's what great civilizations have aways done. That's how you
build a Master Race, don't 'cha know.

FPP

Dec 2, 2016, 3:45:29 PM12/2/16
What did I tell you...

moviePig

Dec 2, 2016, 4:52:17 PM12/2/16
I think/hope that the Founding Fathers would laugh themselves silly...

Rhino

Dec 2, 2016, 6:16:06 PM12/2/16
Nobody's talking about abolishing education, just leaving it to states
and local governments to do decide what people in *that* state/city
want/need.

--
Rhino

trotsky

Dec 2, 2016, 6:35:53 PM12/2/16
Hard to do when they're anonyshits like Thanny.

FPP

Dec 2, 2016, 7:25:46 PM12/2/16
All that does is give wealthier states better educated residents, and
poorer states get increasingly less successful residents.

It stratifies the country into smart and successful regions vs dumber
and poorer regions.
If that's the goal, it's a great vehicle to accomplish your ends. Keep
people fat, dumb and happy.

Great recipe for success that is.
--
Trump University was a business that gave out business advice, that
literally went out-of-business -Ari Melber

BTR1701

Dec 2, 2016, 8:37:49 PM12/2/16
In article <o1t3bo$4hc$1...@dont-email.me>, FPP <fred...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Instead, we get a monolithic federal government with onion-like layers
of endless bureaucracy that ensures everyone everywhere is equally
miserable and horribly educated.

BTR1701

Dec 2, 2016, 8:38:47 PM12/2/16
In article <o1smbb$mep$1...@dont-email.me>, FPP <fred...@gmail.com>
wrote:
You're arguing that in order to be a society of laws we need ignore the
fundamental law of our society?

Yikes.

BTR1701

Dec 2, 2016, 8:39:19 PM12/2/16
In article <5841ed0e$0$60934$b1db1813$2411...@news.astraweb.com>,
The Founders would be in favor of the nation's officials following the
law.

FPP

Dec 2, 2016, 8:43:30 PM12/2/16
No... just in your case.
--
"The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy." -Donald J. Trump
6 Nov 2012.

FPP

Dec 2, 2016, 8:46:53 PM12/2/16
Like Reagan did in Iran Contra? Or like Nixon did in Watergate? Or
like Bush did on torture? Or like Trump won't be doing on Inauguration
Day?

FPP

Dec 2, 2016, 8:48:38 PM12/2/16
Well you're arguing "...we need ignore the fundamental law of our society"

Or is that what it just looks like when you snip something out of
context? Two can play at that...

BTR1701

Dec 2, 2016, 8:56:44 PM12/2/16
In article <o1t83s$g3p$1...@dont-email.me>, FPP <fred...@gmail.com>
wrote:
The Founders would not be in favor of anyone breaking the law.

(Now let's sit back and watch FPP flail around in confusion, as his
standard "But Bush!" escape clause has been rendered useless.)

BTR1701

Dec 2, 2016, 8:57:50 PM12/2/16
In article <o1t875$gak$1...@dont-email.me>, FPP <fred...@gmail.com>
> > You're arguing that in order to be a society of laws we need to ignore
> > the fundamental law of our society?
> >
> > Yikes.
>
> Well you're arguing "...we need ignore the fundamental law of our society"

No, I'm not. I'm arguing that it's already being ignored and it should
stop.

FPP

Dec 2, 2016, 10:26:33 PM12/2/16
Didn't the founders break a few laws of their own? I mean, they were
legally British subjects of the Crown...

Guess it isn't ALL laws they weren't in favor of breaking - just the
laws they created.

BTR1701

Dec 2, 2016, 11:13:56 PM12/2/16
In article <o1tdun$lk6$1...@dont-email.me>, FPP <fred...@gmail.com>
So with that comparison, you're advocating open rebellion against the US
government in order to abrogate the Constitution.

Okay... good luck with that.

bruce2...@gmail.com

Dec 3, 2016, 12:31:46 AM12/3/16
BTR1701 wrote:
>> FPP wrote:
>>
>> Didn't the founders break a few laws of their own? I mean, they were
>> legally British subjects of the Crown...
>
> So with that comparison, you're advocating open rebellion against
> the US government in order to abrogate the Constitution

No, because you're only asking a question.

FPP

Dec 3, 2016, 1:57:26 AM12/3/16
Take English classes. It would definitely help with that comprehension
problem.

BTR1701

Dec 3, 2016, 5:52:34 AM12/3/16
In article <o1tqa5$h98$2...@dont-email.me>, FPP <fred...@gmail.com>
FPP: Derp. My analogies bite me in the ass every time. Derp.

FPP

Dec 3, 2016, 7:16:44 AM12/3/16
You read what you want to read, instead of what's written. If you like
appearing to be ignorant, it's no skin off my nose.

FPP

Dec 3, 2016, 8:24:14 AM12/3/16
On 2016-12-03 10:55:53 +0000, BTR1701 <atr...@mac.com> said:

> Derp. My analogies bite me in the ass every time. Derp.

Now you're resorting to moral derpitude... how appropriate.
--
On Donald Trump picking his cabinet… “It looks as though Trump is
assembling the crew for a pirate ship.” -John Cleese

moviePig

Dec 3, 2016, 10:50:28 AM12/3/16
Sure, we're all "in favor" of that -- for many reasons. But not, e.g.,
when it's patently pointlessly suicidal. Men make laws to serve men,
not to worship.

moviePig

Dec 3, 2016, 11:12:59 AM12/3/16
Sure, when I'm railing against wrongheadedness (of which there's
inevitably plenty) in the education system, I often employ such
hyperbole. But it's silly to suppose that the nation isn't
significantly "smarter" than it would be under regional pedagogy --
freed from the meddlesome watch of the modern world.

Rhino

Dec 3, 2016, 11:51:49 AM12/3/16
Maybe you'd like to explain why California, a deep blue state, is ranked
49th out of 50 in educational achievement. (I saw someone claim that in
a comment on a blog but I'm not sure where they got that.)

--
Rhino

Rhino

Dec 3, 2016, 11:57:47 AM12/3/16
A large federal presence in Education - which is what Americans have now
- is to thank for America's fine education system and prevents the far
worse educations that would result from a purely state-level education?
Really?

Maybe you can explain why a woman in Minnesota who appeared to be only
out of school a few short years thought that the Titanic was one of the
ships that accompanied Columbus on his first voyage to the New World? Or
why university students in Pennsylvania had no idea when WW II took
place and thought Hitler was the President of Amsterdam and that Winston
Churchill was an American general?

--
Rhino

mog...@hotmail.com

Dec 3, 2016, 12:07:45 PM12/3/16
Where are they also "getting" that Trump is losing a large number of votes during the recount? Or are you even aware of this?

I have a feeling that this is going to be the sukyiest set of holidays ever for you Trumpers.

BTR1701

Dec 3, 2016, 12:35:25 PM12/3/16
In article <5842e8db$0$13175$c3e8da3$cc4f...@news.astraweb.com>,
State and local governments providing education isn't "patently
pointlessly suicidal", for the love of gawd. And it certainly wouldn't
be something they'd say, "Yep, just go ahead and ignore the fundamental
law of the land for that. Don't bother with the proper amendment
process, just do whatever you like."

Adam H. Kerman

Dec 3, 2016, 12:50:47 PM12/3/16
Please obtain a refund of the cost of your public education, as it didn't
do you any good. Universal public education was created under state law,
not federal law, although it may be in the federal education authorization
law today.

BTR1701

Dec 3, 2016, 1:25:19 PM12/3/16
And we're first in the nation for salary, pension, and benefits for
teachers and administrators. Great return on investment for the
California taxpayer, huh?

moviePig

Dec 3, 2016, 1:26:39 PM12/3/16
You're right. Such randomly chosen anecdotal "evidence" (in which some years are shorter than others) proves conclusively that a Federally mandated education hasn't raised the literacy of millions of otherwise overlooked Americans.

mog...@hotmail.com

Dec 3, 2016, 3:39:41 PM12/3/16
Traditionally, with both federal and state involvement these are people who were promised an education if below the age of 17 yes, but not promised a rose garden.

You do know the difference, right?

FPP

Dec 3, 2016, 6:51:35 PM12/3/16
Because she's stupid.

FPP

Dec 3, 2016, 6:55:54 PM12/3/16
Right after you explain how a billionaire who has never done anything
for anybody else, steals from his own charity, defrauds veterans out of
promised money, brags about sexually assaulting unwilling women,
doesn't pay his taxes, lies about almost everything, is thought of as
the champion of the working class and who ultimately ends up with
millions less votes than his opponent is about to become POTUS.

I'm thinking it's the cheap red hats...

FPP

Dec 3, 2016, 6:59:29 PM12/3/16
Thought it was 40th. And who ranked #1?

Oh, yeah... it was Deep Red Conservative Massachusetts. The state with
represented by the Evil Queen of Lib'rulz, Lizzie Warren.

BTRl701

Dec 3, 2016, 7:50:44 PM12/3/16
On Sat, 03 Dec 2016 18:59:27 -0500, FPP wrote:

> On 2016-12-03 18:28:40 +0000, BTR1701 <atr...@mac.com> said:
>
>> On Saturday, December 3, 2016 at 11:51:49 AM UTC-5, Rhino wrote:
>>
>>> Maybe you'd like to explain why California, a deep blue state, is
>>> ranked 49th out of 50 in educational achievement. (I saw someone claim
>>> that in a comment on a blog but I'm not sure where they got that.)
>>
>> And we're first in the nation for salary, pension, and benefits for
>> teachers and administrators. Great return on investment for the
>> California taxpayer, huh?
>
> Thought it was 40th. And who ranked #1?
>
> Oh, yeah... it was Deep Red Conservative Massachusetts. The state with
> represented by the Evil Queen of Lib'rulz, Lizzie Warren.

California ranks near-worst in educational achievement because they teach
their students such arrant nonsense as that humans and apes share a common
ancestor and industrial carbon dioxide emissions are altering the climate.

Of course though the proggies rank it differently.

BTR1701

Dec 3, 2016, 10:52:07 PM12/3/16
In article <o1vp8u$1k5$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, BTRl701 <atr...@mac.com>
wrote:
Nice forgery, seamus.

FPP

Dec 4, 2016, 1:21:27 AM12/4/16
Oh... you mean "Science and Biology"... the bastards!

FPP

Dec 4, 2016, 1:22:32 AM12/4/16
It really was. The "proggies" comment was a nice touch. It kind of
sells it...

trotsky

Dec 4, 2016, 7:07:50 AM12/4/16
Quit accusing yourself of being seamus, seamus.

moviePig

Dec 4, 2016, 10:31:05 AM12/4/16
Nah, that was a nice touch. but even *I* stumbled over the content.

Ubiquitous

Dec 5, 2016, 7:46:46 AM12/5/16
... says the sockpuppet who has problems with his reading comprehension
skillz whenever he loses a debate.

--
Crooked Hillary demands a vote recount--except in states she barely
won. Apparently, those were accurately tabulated.

bruce2...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2016, 8:29:01 AM12/5/16
On 12/4/2016 1:22 AM, FPP wrote:
> It really was. The "proggies" comment ...

Teh heh, you have to wonder what thug at what far-right not-for-profit organized crime mob came up with that term.

BTR1701

Dec 5, 2016, 4:22:26 PM12/5/16
In article <5d716200-cc1b-434a...@googlegroups.com>,
Yeah, 'cause heaven forfend anyone should mock a liberal, amirite?

FPP

Dec 5, 2016, 6:13:26 PM12/5/16
Now we wait for NoBody to parrot the statement, and the circle will be
complete.
--
I was going to buy a copy of The Power Of Positive Thinking, and then I
thought: "What the hell good would that do?"