Pelosi Loses "Most Ironic & Hypocritical Statement Ever" to Susan Rice

BTR1701

Mar 22, 2017, 4:38:02 PM3/22/17
Susan Rice: "When the White House Twists the Truth, We Are All Less Safe"

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yjjwm2kyp55k6q1/Rice%20%281%29.jpg?dl=0

Really, Susan? So when you went on all those Sunday shows telling us that
Benghazi was the result of a YouTube video, you were endangering the
nation? Or nah?

Adam H. Kerman

Mar 22, 2017, 4:45:24 PM3/22/17
Susan Rice didn't know that the talking points she was given
were false. She got screwed. C'mon. She's not a hypocrite.

BTR1701

Mar 22, 2017, 6:08:01 PM3/22/17
So she says.

> She got screwed. C'mon. She's not a hypocrite.

Even if she didn't know, she didn't go to the Washington Post after she
found out and complain that the White House's twisting of the truth
endangered the nation.

So yeah. Still a hypocrite.

FPP

Mar 22, 2017, 6:34:40 PM3/22/17
That was the logical conclusion because similar rioting had taken place
on the same day - because of the video.
How is it you morons can't keep two ideas in your head at the same time?

Intelligence isn't 100% perfect at the moment an incident is happening.
That's why they're called intelligence "estimates". Or intelligence
"assessments".

The truth wasn't "twisted"... it was a logical assessment.

And how is it that you dimwits don't get that the attack may have been
sparked by the terrorists in Benghazi seeing the riots all over the
world - and they just decided to capitalize on the opportunity?

Why don't you spend some time worrying about what's going to happen
tomorrow, rather than what happened years ago.

What kind of self serving sanctimonious assholes are you? Oh, right...
conservatives. I'm being redundant again.
--
Days Without a Lie Coming Out of the White House: 0
Days Without President Twitler Being a National Embarrassment: 0

FPP

Mar 22, 2017, 6:36:02 PM3/22/17
Nowhere near the level we're seeing from you and the other Trumpanzees
- and, yes, I include you in that category of classification.

Deny it all you want, but your actions speak louder than words. And
your words are plenty loud, as it is.

Ubiquitous

Mar 22, 2017, 7:03:30 PM3/22/17
In article <oauu0f$aia$1...@dont-email.me>, fred...@gmail.com wrote:
>On 2017-03-22 16:37:55 -0400, BTR1701 <no_e...@invalid.invalid> said:

>> Susan Rice: "When the White House Twists the Truth, We Are All Less Safe"
>>
>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/yjjwm2kyp55k6q1/Rice%20%281%29.jpg?dl=0
>>
>> Really, Susan? So when you went on all those Sunday shows telling us
>> that Benghazi was the result of a YouTube video, you were endangering
>> the nation? Or nah?
>
>That was the logical conclusion because similar rioting had taken place
>on the same day - because of the video.

Yet they said it was a terrorst attack internally...

>How is it you morons

Ad hominem noted. Get back to use when you have a real argument to make.

--
Dems & the media want Trump to be more like Obama, but then he'd have
to audit liberals & wire tap reporters' phones.

Ubiquitous

Mar 22, 2017, 7:05:20 PM3/22/17
Someone's sockpuppet wrote:
>On 2017-03-22 18:07:54 -0400, BTR1701 <no_e...@invalid.invalid> said:
>> Adam H. Kerman <a...@chinet.com> wrote:

>>> Susan Rice didn't know that the talking points she was given
>>> were false.
>>
>> So she says.
>>
>>> She got screwed. C'mon. She's not a hypocrite.
>>
>> Even if she didn't know, she didn't go to the Washington Post after she
>> found out and complain that the White House's twisting of the truth
>> endangered the nation.
>>
>> So yeah. Still a hypocrite.
>
>Nowhere near the level we're seeing from you and the other Trumpanzees

A hit dog always hollers...

Epithet noted. Get back to us when you have a real argument to make.

BTR1701

Mar 22, 2017, 7:16:43 PM3/22/17
FPP <fred...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 2017-03-22 16:37:55 -0400, BTR1701 <no_e...@invalid.invalid> said:
>
>> Susan Rice: "When the White House Twists the Truth, We Are All Less Safe"
>>
>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/yjjwm2kyp55k6q1/Rice%20%281%29.jpg?dl=0
>>
>> Really, Susan? So when you went on all those Sunday shows telling us that
>> Benghazi was the result of a YouTube video, you were endangering the
>> nation? Or nah?
>
> That was the logical conclusion because similar rioting had taken place
> on the same day - because of the video.
> How is it you morons can't keep two ideas in your head at the same time?
>
> Intelligence isn't 100% perfect at the moment an incident is happening.
> That's why they're called intelligence "estimates". Or intelligence
> "assessments".
>
> The truth wasn't "twisted"... it was a logical assessment.

Hillary told her own kid the real reason before Rice appeared on TV.

So yeah, they knew the truth and went with the lie instead.

BTR1701

Mar 22, 2017, 7:16:44 PM3/22/17
FPP <fred...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 2017-03-22 18:07:54 -0400, BTR1701 <no_e...@invalid.invalid> said:
>
>> Adam H. Kerman <a...@chinet.com> wrote:

>>> Susan Rice didn't know that the talking points she was given
>>> were false.
>>
>> So she says.
>>
>>> She got screwed. C'mon. She's not a hypocrite.
>>
>> Even if she didn't know, she didn't go to the Washington Post after she
>> found out and complain that the White House's twisting of the truth
>> endangered the nation.
>>
>> So yeah. Still a hypocrite.
>
> Nowhere near the level we're seeing from you and the other Trumpanzees
> - and, yes, I include you in that category of classification.

Good thing no one other than you cares into what categories you place
people.

> Deny it all you want, but your actions speak louder than words.

What actions are those? (This is a text-based medium, so all you have from
me are words. I'm curious to know what actions you think you know about
that can be attributed to me that are speaking louder than those words.)

Adam H. Kerman

Mar 22, 2017, 7:21:52 PM3/22/17
BTR1701 <no_e...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>Adam H. Kerman <a...@chinet.com> wrote:
>>BTR1701 <no_e...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>>>Susan Rice: "When the White House Twists the Truth, We Are All Less Safe"

>>>https://www.dropbox.com/s/yjjwm2kyp55k6q1/Rice%20%281%29.jpg?dl=0

>>>Really, Susan? So when you went on all those Sunday shows telling us that
>>>Benghazi was the result of a YouTube video, you were endangering the
>>>nation? Or nah?

>>Susan Rice didn't know that the talking points she was given
>>were false.

>So she says.

Everybody knows the story. She had no involvement in the affair. She was
simply the senior person around, given the task to appear on the Sunday
morning talk shows.

>>She got screwed. C'mon. She's not a hypocrite.

>Even if she didn't know, she didn't go to the Washington Post after she
>found out and complain that the White House's twisting of the truth
>endangered the nation.

>So yeah. Still a hypocrite.

I doubt she found out before it made the newspapers.

She should have made a full retraction, sure. One of the House members
produced a widely-circulated email message that said the attack was
planned and carried out by extremists and there was no angry mob stirred
up by a video. I guess she never read it.

It was enough of a disgrace that she was never going to be Secretary of State.
I don't think we have to keep punishing her.

FPP

Mar 22, 2017, 7:23:56 PM3/22/17
On 2017-03-22 20:06:33 -0400, Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> said:

> Someone's sockpuppet wrote:

>>> So she says.

>>> Even if she didn't know, she didn't go to the Washington Post after she
>>> found out and complain that the White House's twisting of the truth
>>> endangered the nation.
>>>
>>> So yeah. Still a hypocrite.
>>
>> Nowhere near the level we're seeing from you and the other Trumpanzees
>
> A hit dog always hollers...
>
> Epithet noted. Get back to us when you have a real argument to make.

Yes, we've heard your cut 'n' paste remarks before - and undoubtedly
will again, and again, and again

You add nothing but an air of desperation, and a whiff of dog turds.

FPP

Mar 22, 2017, 7:27:15 PM3/22/17
Good thing nobody believes your Trumpanzee denials.

You type those words, dummy. You post them here, dimwit. That's an "action".

There are two categories: thoughts and actions. One is in your head,
and the other is tangible.

FPP

Mar 22, 2017, 7:29:42 PM3/22/17
Nope. You don't know why Hillary told her daughter what she did.
Those two different interpretations might both have been valid at the
time they were expressed.

Only morons of limited ability can't see more than one possibility at
the same time.

You know... you.

BTR1701

Mar 22, 2017, 7:44:48 PM3/22/17
> You type those words, dummy. You post them here, dimwit. That's an "action".

LOL! I knew you'd weasel that away. Fun forcing you to do it, though.

> There are two categories: thoughts and actions. One is in your head, and
> the other is tangible.

So you're saying that me clicking 'send' (action) speaks louder than the
text of my response (words)?

Ooooo-kay. Whatever, dude.

Ubiquitous

Mar 22, 2017, 8:08:44 PM3/22/17
Someone's sockpuppet wrote:
>On 2017-03-22 20:06:33 -0400, Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> said:
>> Someone's sockpuppet wrote:

>>> Nowhere near the level we're seeing from you and the other Trumpanzees
>>
>> A hit dog always hollers...
>>
>> Epithet noted. Get back to us when you have a real argument to make.
>
>Yes, we've heard your cut 'n' paste remarks before - and undoubtedly
>will again, and again, and again

It's not our fault you have such a limited repitoire that is so easily countered.

Speaking of which...

>You add nothing but an air of desperation, and a whiff of dog turds.

Projection noted. Get back to us when you have a real argument to make.

Ubiquitous

Mar 22, 2017, 8:10:08 PM3/22/17
Epithet noted. Get back to us when you have a real argument to make.

Ubiquitous

Mar 22, 2017, 8:12:36 PM3/22/17
In article <RsmdnfdHTL5ImE7F...@giganews.com>,
And there's that email message they were passing around that stated
it was a terrorist attack.

FPP

Mar 23, 2017, 2:54:20 AM3/23/17
It's an action.

Go to a bank and think you'd like to rob it.
Then write a note and give it to a teller.

Let me know what they think at your arraignment.
--
"We have to accept that the winner of this election was a Washington
outsider who no one thought had a shot at running this country:

FPP

Mar 23, 2017, 2:55:33 AM3/23/17
Epithet? I thought it was a badge of honor, just like that cheap red
hat you guys love so much.

thinbl...@gmail.com

Mar 23, 2017, 3:19:39 AM3/23/17
Twisting the truth is necessary to maintain the twisted entanglement between the USA and Israel.

“Wherever you go, I will go; wherever you stay, I will stay. Your people will be my people, and your God my God.” - Susan Rice

"This MOU is not just good for Israel—it’s good for the United States." - Susan Rice

///

Susan Rice - Learn Hebrew in 24 Hours
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.arts.tv/gjoaKnz0REk/4uMqoQ6SAQAJ

"This Is What It Sounds Like, When Hawks Suck"
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.arts.tv/ahldim2GR8Y/jnw1OVwhBgAJ

thinbl...@gmail.com

Mar 23, 2017, 3:21:59 AM3/23/17
On Thursday, March 23, 2017 at 3:19:39 AM UTC-4, thinbl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, March 22, 2017 at 4:38:02 PM UTC-4, BTR1701 wrote:
>
> > Susan Rice: "When the White House Twists the Truth, We Are All Less Safe"
> >
> > https://www.dropbox.com/s/yjjwm2kyp55k6q1/Rice%20%281%29.jpg?dl=0
>

> > Really, Susan? So when you went on all those Sunday shows telling us that
> > Benghazi was the result of a YouTube video, you were endangering the
> > nation? Or nah?

> Twisting the truth is necessary to maintain the twisted entanglement between the USA and Israel.

NSA shares raw intelligence including Americans' data with Israel
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/11/nsa-americans-personal-data-israel-documents

thinbl...@gmail.com

Mar 23, 2017, 3:44:13 AM3/23/17
On Wednesday, March 22, 2017 at 6:34:40 PM UTC-4, FPP wrote:
> On 2017-03-22 16:37:55 -0400, BTR1701 <no_e...@invalid.invalid> said:
>
> > Susan Rice: "When the White House Twists the Truth, We Are All Less Safe"
> >
> > https://www.dropbox.com/s/yjjwm2kyp55k6q1/Rice%20%281%29.jpg?dl=0
> >

> And how is it that you dimwits don't get that the attack may have been
> sparked by the terrorists in Benghazi seeing the riots all over the
> world - and they just decided to capitalize on the opportunity?

How is it you, dumbass, don't get that the attack on the Benghazi military outpost would never have happened if Obama, Clinton and Rice had been truthful about their aim of Gaddafi regime change in Libya?

http://foreignpolicy.com/2016/03/22/libya-and-the-myth-of-humanitarian-intervention/

thinbl...@gmail.com

Mar 23, 2017, 3:48:56 AM3/23/17
During the theatrical and exhaustive Benghazi hearing in October 2015, Rep. Peter Roskam (R-Ill.) asked Clinton about a video clip that read, “‘We came, we saw, he died [meaning Qaddafi].’

Is that the Clinton doctrine?”

Clinton replied, “No, that was an expression of relief that the military mission undertaken by NATO and our other partners had achieved its end.”

Yet, this was never the military mission that the Obama administration repeatedly told the world it had set out to achieve.

It misled the American public, because while presidents attempt to frame their wars as narrow, limited, and essential, admitting to the honest objective in Libya — regime change — would have brought about more scrutiny and diminished public support.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2016/03/22/libya-and-the-myth-of-humanitarian-intervention/

BTR1701

Mar 23, 2017, 3:51:08 AM3/23/17
You said my actions speak louder than my words. I challenged you to define
which actions you're talking about and you said the act of posting is an
action.

So you're saying that me clicking 'send' (action) speaks louder than the
text of my response (words), which is bizarre and nonsensical.

FPP

Mar 23, 2017, 4:15:40 AM3/23/17
On Mar23, 2017, BTR1701 wrote
(in article<r_qdnQi7s7v4407F...@giganews.com>):
Yes. Finally got it, did we?

--
"Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." -Twain

FPP

Mar 23, 2017, 4:18:53 AM3/23/17
Yeah, posting a message to thousands of servers all over the world that are archived en mass does speak louder than a few words.

Bingo! What took you so long?
--
Occam's Razor: "All things being equal, the simplest answer is usually the truth."
Hanlon's Razor: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

BTR1701

Mar 23, 2017, 4:30:36 AM3/23/17
No 'finally' about it. I've known you're nonsensical for quite a while now.

FPP

Mar 23, 2017, 4:37:26 AM3/23/17
On Mar23, 2017, BTR1701 wrote
(in article<mdOdnXm3Z6U4Gk7F...@giganews.com>):
Yeah... you pulled Benghazi out of your ass and you say I’m nonsensical.

9 investigations turned up no wrongdoing, so you just felt the urge to bring it up once more - with feeling!

Because Benghazi! (tm) is all anybody is talking about right now, right?

Jesus Christ, but you’re a cartoon!

trotsky

Mar 23, 2017, 8:31:30 AM3/23/17
On 3/22/17 3:37 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> Susan Rice: "When the White House Twists the Truth, We Are All Less Safe"
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/yjjwm2kyp55k6q1/Rice%20%281%29.jpg?dl=0
>
> Really, Susan? So when you went on all those Sunday shows telling us that
> Benghazi was the result of a YouTube video, you were endangering the
> nation? Or nah?

I see, so in your piece of dog shit you call a brain you think that
statement is hypocritical compared to having a guy in office that is
about to drop "nukes" on N. Korea and start WWIII? Your knowledge of
the current geopolitical situation would seem to be dog shit as well.

trotsky

Mar 23, 2017, 8:36:55 AM3/23/17
On 3/22/17 5:34 PM, FPP wrote:
> On 2017-03-22 16:37:55 -0400, BTR1701 <no_e...@invalid.invalid> said:
>
>> Susan Rice: "When the White House Twists the Truth, We Are All Less Safe"
>>
>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/yjjwm2kyp55k6q1/Rice%20%281%29.jpg?dl=0
>>
>> Really, Susan? So when you went on all those Sunday shows telling us that
>> Benghazi was the result of a YouTube video, you were endangering the
>> nation? Or nah?
>
> That was the logical conclusion because similar rioting had taken place
> on the same day - because of the video.
> How is it you morons can't keep two ideas in your head at the same time?
>
> Intelligence isn't 100% perfect at the moment an incident is happening.
> That's why they're called intelligence "estimates". Or intelligence
> "assessments".
>
> The truth wasn't "twisted"... it was a logical assessment.
>
> And how is it that you dimwits don't get that the attack may have been
> sparked by the terrorists in Benghazi seeing the riots all over the
> world - and they just decided to capitalize on the opportunity?
>
> Why don't you spend some time worrying about what's going to happen
> tomorrow, rather than what happened years ago.
>
> What kind of self serving sanctimonious assholes are you? Oh, right...
> conservatives. I'm being redundant again.

Thanny is pulling a page from Trump's book: rather than talk about how
much of a bastard Nuñes is, he tries to demonize someone on the left.
And who doesn't want to hear more about Benghazi!®? The Clinton
investigations, between both Bill and Hillary, have cost the taxpayers
what, over $200 million? That's about as well spent as the money being
spent protecting Trump's worthless fucking offspring. Anybody who
identifies with the right wing should be begging for forgiveness right now.

Ubiquitous

Mar 23, 2017, 8:03:31 PM3/23/17
Well, there you go behaving obtuse whenever you've lost the debate again.

Ubiquitous

Mar 23, 2017, 8:04:42 PM3/23/17
--
The old Soviet leaders had it right. Our destruction comes from within:
Moochers, parasites, and Obama.

Ubiquitous

Mar 23, 2017, 8:06:36 PM3/23/17
no_e...@invalid.invalid wrote:
>FPP <fred...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Mar23, 2017, BTR1701 wrote
ESPECIALLY when FPP's lost a debate.

BTR1701

Mar 23, 2017, 9:26:41 PM3/23/17
In article
<0001HW.1E83C0C300...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> 9 investigations turned up no wrongdoing, so you just felt the urge to bring
> it up once more

Only when one of its key figures decided to stick her head up and weigh
in with a statement lacking the most self-awareness of any public figure
in the last 20 years.

FPP

Mar 24, 2017, 9:06:29 PM3/24/17
Speaking of Pelosi and Irony...

> When a reporter mentioned that Trump blamed the Democrats, Pelosi
> seemed incredulous at first, asking:
> "Did he blame us for the defeat of his flagship issue?"
>
> She smiled, saying "We'll take credit for that."

http://images.dailykos.com/images/381554/story_image/GettyImages-656883304.jpg?1490371370

So,

how is all that Repealey and Replacey thing goin'?

I know you can't hear it... but I'm doing a Heckle and Jeckle laugh
right now...

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/216/627/490.png
--
White House: "Don't call it Trumpcare." 3-8-17
"How bad does something have to be, that Donald Trump doesn't want to