Y&R Spoil 1/2

Lance Weitzel

Oct 19, 1994, 2:55:16 PM10/19/94
This message was from lweitzel to lwei...@netcom.com
originally in conference Email on NETCOM (NETCOM)
and was forwarded to you by LANCE WEITZEL
From lweitzel Wed Oct 19 11:43:45 1994
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 1994 11:43:44 -0700
From: lweitzel (Lance Weitzel)
To: lwei...@netcom.com
Subject: spoil.html

I just made a quickcopy from my Y&R page..

Eva---- Keep Smilin :)

Scoops and Spoilers

Last update: 10/17/94

SPOILERS AHEAD...READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Sneak Peak for week of 10/17/94-10/21/94
[ Quoted verbatim and without permission from the Chronicle
CityLine of San Francisco (415) 512-5000, Category Number 7505
] Luan admits to Christine that Jack is Keemo's father, but
swears her to secrecy. Jack confronts Mary Jo about her
deception. Gina gives Danny a room above the restaurant. Paul
suggests to Christine that they get marry over Thanksgiving but
then backs off. Hope and Victor receive the test results.
Victoria guesses that Nikki is hoping Victor's marriage fail.

Sneak Peak for week of 10/10/94-10/14/94
[ Quoted verbatim and without permission from the Chronicle
CityLine of San Francisco (415) 512-5000, Category Number 7505
] Rex orders Kate to stay out of Jill and John's marital
problems. Nina decides that she must tell Ryan about losing the
baby. Nikki and Jed make love again. Sharon is upset when Nick
fails to show for their date, unaware that Amy has thrown him a
surprise party. Cole and Victoria make love for the first time
since the centerfold incident. Blade tries to smooth things
over with Ashley but she is not interested.

Poster's Note: Josh Taylor (Ned) has been released from the
show. His last airdate will be on October 31st.

Thank you to Joanna Castillo for providing this information in
her Pure Soap summary.

Sneak Peak for week of 10/03/94-10/07/94
[ Quoted verbatim and without permission from the Chronicle
CityLine of San Francisco (415) 512-5000, Category Number 7506
] John retains Mitchell Sherman as his attorney and asks him to
be sure Jill does not get custody of their son. Keemo tells his
mother that until Christine marries Paul, he still has a chance
with her. Jack is shocked to learn that Luan is Mai Yun, the
woman he once cared for in Vietnam. Nikki questions Douglas
about some tension in Victor and Hope's marriage.

Sneak Peak for week of 09/26/94-09/30/94
[ Quoted verbatim and without permission from the Chronicle
CityLine of San Francisco (415) 512-5000, Category Number 7505
] John plans a surprise party for his wife while she finalizes
their divorce papers with John Silva. Ashley confronts Blade
about his romantic involvement with Mary Jo and demands the
truth or she will never trust him. Nina goes into labor. Victor
asks Hope to keep an open mind about terminating her pregnancy.

Sneak Peak for week of 09/19/94-09/23/94
[ Quoted verbatim and without permission from the Chronicle
CityLine of San Francisco (415) 512-5000, Category Number 7505
] John Silva warns Jill that John would not allow her to keep
working at Jabots once she files for divorce. Ashley asks for
Paul's opinion about Marilyn's signature and the one on the
painting she received as a wedding gift. Mary doesn't like the
idea of Paul marrying Christine. Later, he proposes to
Christine. Victoria finally understands why Cole is upset with

(Continued to next message)

--
+========================================================================+
| "Web of Wonder" http://www.digimark.net/wow/ |

Lance Weitzel

Oct 19, 1994, 2:55:40 PM10/19/94
This message was from lweitzel to lwei...@netcom.com
originally in conference Email on NETCOM (NETCOM)
and was forwarded to you by LANCE WEITZEL
From lweitzel Wed Oct 19 11:43:45 1994
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 1994 11:43:44 -0700
From: lweitzel (Lance Weitzel)
To: lwei...@netcom.com

I just made a quickcopy from my Y&R page..They originated from Hai Tang

Kristin Milstead

Oct 20, 1994, 3:18:51 PM10/20/94
>> [an entire lengthy post of spoilers deleted]

>OLD NEWS!!!

See this post? This is called responding without reposting the
entire article. I have been seeing this all over the place
lately and its really starting to annoy me.

No offense, but c'mon....unless youre responding to the article
in lenght and need it for reference material, DELE the extra
lines.

Think about it, you just wasted bandwith and annoyed a lot of
people (namely myself) by re posting an entire article only
to add "OLD NEWS!!!" at the end.

Get a clue and learn to use your delete key.

Thank you, and good day.

Kris Milstead
med...@mcs.com

p.s. I apologize for the harshness of the tone of this post
but Im SICK to DEATH of seeing this. *grumble*

Flamers off.

--
"I dont need a rubber room, but that might be nice.

Brenda Shepherd

Oct 20, 1994, 1:45:31 PM10/20/94

OLD NEWS!!!