Y&R

pat...@holawa.holawa.dom

Aug 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/12/96

Nikki/Victor

I loved it when they were at Christine and Paul's
wedding dancing and Victor leaned in to kiss Nikki.
She just pulled away and said I had better leave.
Then she noticed the kids had gone and left them.
I was sitting there cheering that finally Nikki
had rejected Victor - she wouldn't let him kiss
her. Then the next day when he was at the ranch
and came in to chat, she really gave him the bum's
rush. I was laughing my head off. Like - here's
the door; don't let it hit you in the a-- as you
leave! Very funny! I hope we have more of these
rejection scenes. But my daughter said, and I think
she is right, Victor only wants Nikki when she doesn't
want him and vice versa. I just hope this time Nikki
doesn't give in.

I am also of the opinion that the good doctor may be
hiding the fact that he is gay, but I hope I'm wrong.
I would like to see Nikki happy with someone new for
a change, even if he is quite a few years younger than
she is. So what?! She is a very attractive and
desirable woman.