Y & R SPOILER Wed 8/7

Laura3352

Aug 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/6/96

Today is *wedding day*!

Most of the show is either scenes getting ready for the wedding, the
wedding, the reception.

Gina visits Danny to *help* him on this bad day. Phyllis and Daniel show
up. Fur flies with Phyllis and Gina. Gina leaves. Danny yells at
Phyllis. All of this is her fault anyway. Phyllis--would you believe me
if I said I was sorry? Danny--would you believe me if I said I don't give
a damn?!

Nathan calls Liv. (This time she actually answers the phone right away, no
staring at it as if it was possesed or something.) He says the he and
Nate will come home if there are no cops and she agrees to let Nate see
Nathan on a regular basis. He will call back to see if she agrees. If
she doesn't, she may never see Nate again. Liv calls Paul (at the
reception of course) and asks him to come over, she needs him *now*
because every time she hears Nathans voice she goes crazy (her own words
and the truth even!). Of course, being the wonderful person she is, Chris
says Paul, no problem if you go.

More tomorrow!

Laura

oracle

Aug 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/6/96

In article <4u7e0t$9...@newsbf02.news.aol.com>,

laur...@aol.com (Laura3352) wrote:

>Today is *wedding day*!

Oh good! Thanx for warning me. Now I don't have to watch today!
Woo-hoo!

Luv,
Oracle (who will use that extra hour of free time to go
job-hunting)

Lance Nater and Esther Christopher

Aug 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/6/96

laur...@aol.com (Laura3352) wrote:

>Today is *wedding day*!
>
>Liv calls Paul (at the reception of course) and asks him to come over, she needs him *now* because every time she hears Nathans voi=
ce she goes crazy (her own words and the truth even!). Of course, being the wonderful person she is, Chris says Paul, no problem if=
you go.

The other twist in today's story is that while Chris was getting dressed
for the wedding, she checked her 'phone messages (yeah right!) and one of
the lawyers for Newman Enterprises told her she was needed IMMEDIATELY
because one of the deals she was working on was going sour and only she
(of course) could get it back on track (pardon the mixed metaphor). She
told him that it wasn't possible - she was busy getting married in 15
minutes.

SO when Paul tells her about Liv and Nathan, Chris tells him about the
legal problems and they decide that being the responsible people they
are, they should postpone the honeymoon and go off separately to save the
world. It appears that Chris has to go to Denver to do whatever.
(Maybe that's how Nick will bow out for a month - he'll have to go to
Denver too.) But Paul and Chris decide they won't tell anyone what
they're doing to avoid any speculation.

What does it all mean?! Tune in tomorrow.

Dave & Sandi Kane

Aug 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/6/96

In article <4u8449$7...@forged.passport.ca> ora...@passport.ca (oracle) writes:
>From: ora...@passport.ca (oracle)
>Subject: Re: Y & R SPOILER Wed 8/7
>Date: Tue, 06 Aug 96 18:43:22 GMT

>In article <4u7e0t$9...@newsbf02.news.aol.com>,

> laur...@aol.com (Laura3352) wrote:

>>Today is *wedding day*!
>>
>Oh good! Thanx for warning me. Now I don't have to watch today!
>Woo-hoo!

>Luv,
>Oracle (who will use that extra hour of free time to go
>job-hunting)

If this is suppose to be 'the' wedding for one of the
'main' characters of the show..... I was disappointed with
the entire thing.... even the 'dress'.

S. Kane

oracle

Aug 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/8/96

In article <kaneda.38...@nbnet.nb.ca>,

And what about that close ups of The bug's cleavage? I don't think
my father (if he was the producer of a soap opera) would ever say
"Could you get a close up of my daughter's breasts?" to the
director or the camera man.

Luv,
Oracle