Jem 'Hadar <sp?>

Keith

Feb 22, 1995, 11:57:46 PM2/22/95
I for one am bloody sick of hearing about how powerful the Jem 'Hadar
are! The wusses are lame Klingon rip-offs!!! I know, I know! DS9 needs
a real "threat" like the Dominion to put an edge to the show, but come on!

Let a few squadrons of K' Vort class Bird of Prey's thew the worm hole
and the problem will be taken care of in a few months. Most of the
people on this (and other) Trek newsgroups treat these lame ripoffs like
the second coming of the Borg!!! Shhhesh!

Ok, I did not post this to be a flamer, and I know it is a little off the
subjet for this group. But if anyone agrees or disagrees with me, I would
like to hear about it.

* "Why man he doth bestride the narrow world *
* Like a Colossus, and we petty men *
* Walk under his huge legs and peep about *
* To find ourselves dishonourable graves." *
* *
* -Shakespeare, JULIUS CAESAR *
* Robert K. Vaughan (r...@clark.net) *