(Very) Unofficial tally of the posts (was Re: What are the demographics...)

1 view

luis fernandes

Jun 17, 1993, 6:00:14 PM6/17/93
The tally as of June 17, 1993 18:01 EST

I don't wish to incur the wrath of whoever is doing the official
tally (i.e. no flames please!), but having nothing better to do
(well, actually I do, however, the tally seemed more appealing,
sooo...) I decided to tally (just ages and sex) the posts.

Ages (couldn't think of any better way to present this; you need a 66-line
emacs to fully appreciate this, or just cruft together a program in your fav
programming language & graph it!)
(expln.: 1 poster admitted to being 15 (& 10 mths!); 4 were 18, etc.):
15
-
-
18 18 18 18
19 19
20 20
21 21 21
22 22 22
23
24 24 24 24
25 25 25 25 25 25 25
26 26 26 26 26 26 26
27 27 27 27
28
-
30
31 31 31 31 31
32
33 33 33
34
35 35
36 36
37 37 37
38
39 39
40+
41
-
-
44
-
46
-
-
49
50
51
====
67 (total posts)
+/- 2 error (i'm pretty sure I included some double-posts(grrr!) )

Sex (1 `m' per male-poster, 1 `f' per female poster)
m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m: 37
f F f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f : 26
pat monee : 02
====
(total): 65

-lf

Bernie Wong

Jun 25, 1993, 6:58:00 PM6/25/93
-=> Psst... Look what Luis Fernandes said to All! Oh my god!!! <=-

LF> (expln.: 1 poster admitted to being 15 (& 10 mths!); 4 were 18, etc.):

Hey, then you obviously missed mine! I'm 15 and *3* months, male, and
have been watching Star Trek since late 3rd season or so... I got into
Usenet somewhere near the start of 5th season. I await replies! :-)

-=Jason Wong (not Bernie). From Markham, Ont. CANADA!=-

... Time for culture -- Gone CHOPIN, BACH in a MINUET...
___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12