Nightmare fuel...

James A. Wolf

Jun 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/5/99
With all this talk about animorphic B5, gets my twisted mind
working in odd was. For some reason, I see 'Anthropomorphic B5'!

<*> James A. Wolf - jaw...@tiac.net - www.tiac.net/users/jawolf <*>

"The jawbone of an ass is just |"How can we explain adolescent behavior in
as dangerous a weapon today as |adolescents, when we can't explain adolescent
in Samson's time." Richard Nixon |behavior in our President?" Rush Limbaugh

Cheryl Martin

Jun 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/5/99
James A. Wolf <jaw...@tiac.net> said:
> With all this talk about animorphic B5, gets my twisted mind
>working in odd was. For some reason, I see 'Anthropomorphic B5'!

That's because you are a very, very sick man, Mr Wolf.

Cheryl
(who *likes* sick, twisted people)
--
% zof...@deepthot.aurora.co.us Cheryl Martin, grumpy witch %
% List Mistress, Denver Area Poly List %

Jeffrey MacHott

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99
On 5 Jun 1999 19:56:02 -0600, In the Book of Ragu, under "Del Monte

waz here", zof...@deepthot.aurora.co.us (Cheryl Martin) wrote:

>James A. Wolf <jaw...@tiac.net> said:
>> With all this talk about animorphic B5, gets my twisted mind
>>working in odd was. For some reason, I see 'Anthropomorphic B5'!
>
>That's because you are a very, very sick man, Mr Wolf.

What about Animorphs on B5? ::shudder::

>Cheryl
>(who *likes* sick, twisted people)
>--
>% zof...@deepthot.aurora.co.us Cheryl Martin, grumpy witch %
>% List Mistress, Denver Area Poly List %
>% moderator, rec.arts.sf.tv.bablyon5.moderated %
>% My homepage: http://www.geocities.com/~ayofolashade %

--Spooky

"There are three types of people - the will's the won'ts and the can'ts. The will's accomplish everything, the won'ts oppose everything and the can'ts will not try anything"

--VINCENT, "The Black Hole"

See my on-line Stores! Updated May 31st!

http://www.geocities.com/hollywood/makeup/3619/Zocolo.html

James A. Wolf

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99
zof...@deepthot.aurora.co.us (Cheryl Martin) wrote:

>James A. Wolf <jaw...@tiac.net> said:
>> With all this talk about animorphic B5, gets my twisted mind
>>working in odd was. For some reason, I see 'Anthropomorphic B5'!
>
>That's because you are a very, very sick man, Mr Wolf.

True. I have never hidden that, either.

>Cheryl
>(who *likes* sick, twisted people)

The feeling is mutual, I'm sure.

James A. Wolf

Jun 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/8/99
kay.s...@salata.com (Kay Shapero) wrote:

>On <Jun 05 09:57>, jaw...@tiac.net (James A. Wolf) wrote;
>
> JA> With all this talk about animorphic B5, gets my twisted mind
> JA>working in odd was. For some reason, I see 'Anthropomorphic B5'!
>
>Now there's an idea... Sheridan as a wolf,

I like it already!

>Delenn as a hawk,

Who grows fur at the start of season 2?

>Garibaldi as
>a porcupine,

"Yeah Bester, the difference between me and the Psi-Corps is that all
of my pricks are on the OUTSIDE!"

>Londo as a badger,

No- peacock.

> G'Kar as a skink..
I had one as a pet once. Tell me, when we see him cooking is he a
kitchen skink?

Ivonova as a fox- file that under 'duh'.

Jeffrey MacHott

Jun 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/9/99
On 8 Jun 1999 22:06:06 -0600, In the Book of Ragu, under "Del Monte

waz here", jaw...@tiac.net (James A. Wolf) wrote:

>kay.s...@salata.com (Kay Shapero) wrote:
>
>>On <Jun 05 09:57>, jaw...@tiac.net (James A. Wolf) wrote;
>>

>Ivonova as a fox- file that under 'duh'.

:*)

><*> James A. Wolf - jaw...@tiac.net - www.tiac.net/users/jawolf <*>
>
>"The jawbone of an ass is just |"How can we explain adolescent behavior in
>as dangerous a weapon today as |adolescents, when we can't explain adolescent
>in Samson's time." Richard Nixon |behavior in our President?" Rush Limbaugh

--Spooky

Jeffrey MacHott

Jun 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/9/99
On 8 Jun 1999 19:18:40 -0600, In the Book of Ragu, under "Del Monte

waz here", kay.s...@salata.com (Kay Shapero) wrote:

>On <Jun 05 09:57>, jaw...@tiac.net (James A. Wolf) wrote;
>

> JA> With all this talk about animorphic B5, gets my twisted mind
> JA>working in odd was. For some reason, I see 'Anthropomorphic B5'!
>

>Now there's an idea... Sheridan as a wolf, Delenn as a hawk, Garibaldi as
>a porcupine, Londo as a badger, G'Kar as a skink..
>
>No, no! It's the Narn Bat Squad! Run
>away!!!!!.................

WHAMWHAMWHAMWHAMthwap*I love you* (Or is that one geting old allready?
:*)

James A. Wolf

Jun 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/9/99
kay.s...@salata.com (Kay Shapero) wrote:

>On <Jun 08 21:06>, jaw...@tiac.net (James A. Wolf) wrote;

>> JA> With all this talk about animorphic B5, gets my twisted mind
>> JA>working in odd was. For some reason, I see 'Anthropomorphic B5'!
>>

>>Garibaldi as a porcupine,
>
> JA>"Yeah Bester, the difference between me and the Psi-Corps is that
> JA>all of my pricks are on the OUTSIDE!"
>
><snicker> If it weren't for the inevitable Shadow comparison, I think
>Bester would be a tarantula (though to be honest I like tarantulas, which
>is more than I can say for Our Al.

How about a rattlesnake or cobra?

>>Londo as a badger,
>
> JA>No- peacock.
>
>Well, better than a turkey I suppose. :->

"Well, I've always had a fondness for WILD TURKEY!"