ATTN JMS: Cranky (Rock Cried Out extremely minor spoilers)

Kenneth A. Kousen

Dec 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/11/96

Spoiler space ...........................

The other night, our local station (Fox 61 in Hartford, CT) rebroadcast
"And the Rock Cried Out, No Hiding Place) which is rapidly becoming one of
my favorites. I especially like the advice the minister gave Sheridan
about letting others share the burdens of responsibility.

This brings me to a question. Who do you share the B5 burden with? Is
this another role that Harlan Ellison fills, or maybe your (as you say)
Spousal Overunit?

Given your facility with words, I'd hate to see you cranky. :)

Thanks again for a great show,

Ken Kousen

--
Kenneth A. Kousen
kou...@utrc.utc.com

Jms at B5

Dec 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/12/96

"Who do you share the B5 burden with?"

On reflection, I don't think I have much of a better answer than Sheridan
did.

jms

Dwight Williams

Dec 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/12/96

Somehow I'm not surprised at that news. That kind of thing can happen all
too easily, I suspect, especially in this business. True?
--
Dwight Williams(ad...@freenet.carleton.ca) -- Orleans, Ontario, Canada

ck...@zipcon.net

Dec 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/13/96

:
: On reflection, I don't think I have much of a better answer than Sheridan
: did.
:

I'd like to think, in a very ego-centric way, that you share at least a
touch of it with all of us online....
I'm thinking specifically of computer woes, requests for Quake cheat
codes, crazed screams of frustration when an episode didn't get edited or
assembled right, etc.
And you do have Harlan, yes? If his assistance to the show has been so
nebulous as to be only described as "a free-floating agent of chaos", or
somesuch, then I'd (charitably) like to think it's because he helps so
often in so many little ways that the help becomes more than the sum of
its parts.

helpfully,
Chris

--
Chris Keroack <*> "'Jim's Cookies: 62 Varieties'. Man, if you can't get
ck...@zipcon.net <*> cookies right in 62 tries, leave me out of it!" -G.Carlin