UK RELIGIOUS SCHOOLS FORCED TO PROMOTE ABORTION, HOMOSEXUALITY UNDER SEX-ED BILL

1 view

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Feb 23, 2010, 6:41:26 PM2/23/10
U.K. Religious Schools Forced to Promote Abortion, Homosexuality under Sex-Ed Bill

By Hilary White
lifesitenews.com
Monday, February 22, 2010

London, February 23, 2010 (LifeSiteNews.com) - Britain's Labour
government clarified this week that an amendment to the Children,
Schools and Families bill, that says faith schools may teach the
mandatory Personal Social and Health Education (PSHE) program "in a
way that reflects the school's religious character," does not, in
fact, give the schools freedom to oppose abortion, contraception and
homosexual activity on moral grounds.

The clarification has been hailed by a local pro-life and pro-family
group as evidence that the spectre of "totalitarianism" has
reappeared in Britain.

A recent statement [1] from the Department for Children, Schools and
Families (DCSF), made in response to protests from homosexualist
groups against the government amendment, said, "Faith schools cannot
opt out of statutory [sex and relationships education] lessons when
it comes into effect in September 2011."

"All maintained schools and academies will be required to teach the
full programmes of study in line with the principles outlined in the
Bill including promoting equality and encouraging acceptance of
diversity. Schools with a religious character will be free, as they
are now, to express the views of their faith and reflect the ethos of
their school, but what they cannot do is suggest that their views are
the only ones."

The statement quotes Minister Ed Balls telling the Daily Telegraph
that religious schools should indeed be "forced" to teach pupils that
homosexuality is "normal and harmless."

Balls said, "If their faith has a view in scripture, they can inform
pupils of that. What they must not do is teach discrimination. They
must be absolutely clear about the importance of civil partnerships
[and that] bullying of homosexuals is wrong." This is in line with
previous statements [2] from Labour ministers that religious schools
will not be allowed to teach their religious tenets "as if they are
true."

On Tuesday, Balls told BBC Radio 4's Today program that in addition
to promoting homosexuality, religious schools will also be required
to promote abortion as a solution to unplanned pregnancy.

Until the passage of this bill, religious schools had the option to
teach children that homosexual activity, abortion and contraception
are wrong. But that situation, he said, "changes radically with this
bill."

"What this changes is that for the first time these schools cannot
just ignore these issues or teach only one side of the argument. They
also have to teach that there are different views on homosexuality.
They cannot teach homophobia. They must explain civil partnership.

"They must give a balanced view on abortion, they must give both
sides of the argument, they must explain how to access an abortion,
the same is true on contraception as well," Balls said. Balls backed
up [3] his insistence that faith schools will be forced to abandon
their religious beliefs, in a letter to the London Times.

Balls went on to thank Archbishop Vincent Nichols, the head of the
English Catholic Bishops' Conference of England and Wales, and the
Catholic Education Service (CES) for their support of the bill. It
was revealed [4] by the government last week that the CES had
actually assisted in drafting the legislation.

Balls said, "To have the support of the Catholic Church and
Archbishop Nichols in these changes is, I think, very, very
important, is a huge step forward. . . The Catholic Church, which I
really welcome, is supporting, for the first time, compulsory sex
education with an opt out at 15 [years]."

Anthony Ozimic, communications manager for the Society for the
Protection of Unborn Children (SPUC), told LifeSiteNews.com (LSN),
"People outside the UK must know that the British government's
ideologues are just as radical but even more cunning than the French
Revolutionaries."

SPUC is lobbying against the passage of the bill, and accuses CES of
collaborating with a radically secularist, anti-Christian government
that is bent on expanding abortion and homosexuality and suppressing
freedom of religious expression.

After the Catholic Education Service took credit for the government's
amendment implying that faith schools will be allowed to teach their
religious tenets, SPUC responded, "The only people likely to be
pleased with the press reports about the misinterpretation of this
amendment are the Catholic Education Service (CES), who want Catholic
parents and Catholic schools to think they are sticking up for them,
when in fact they are betraying their principles."

Paul Tully, SPUC's political manager, said that CES has only helped
the bill to pass by pursuing the amendment. "SPUC condemns the action
of the Catholic Education Service (CES) . . . The CES does not
represent Catholic teaching on sex education, and its betrayal of
Catholic families is widely lamented within the Catholic Church."

Anthony Ozimic said, "Compromise and accommodation with this
government will result, not in government concessions, but in
increased persecution of those who stand up for life and family.

"Catholics in particular have been placed in this grave situation by
an unholy alliance, forged by the fake Catholic Tony Blair, between
the English bishops and the Labour government. The spectre of
totalitarianism, which was seen from Britain in Eastern Europe during
the Cold War, has reappeared, this time in Britain itself."

[1] http://www.dcsf.gov.uk/news/index.cfm?event=news.item&id=response_to_comments_by_the_accord_coalition_about_the_children_schools_and_families_bill
[2] http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2007/mar/07030504.html
[3] http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/letters/article7036662.ece
[4] http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2010/feb/10021203.html

More at:
http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2010/feb/10022306.html

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

fair use of copyrighted works.

copyright owner.

Since newsgroup posts are being removed
by forgery by one or more net terrorists,
this post may be reposted several times.

W.T.S.

Feb 23, 2010, 9:36:07 PM2/23/10
"use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)" wrote in
message news:20100223R64P5W39ZSeqbWFs1qy705M@K9rI5...

> U.K. Religious Schools Forced to Promote Abortion, Homosexuality under
> Sex-Ed Bill
> By Hilary White
> lifesitenews.com
> Monday, February 22, 2010
"lifesitenews", Please, let us control your life! Why, because we always
know better, that's why.
Thank God! A government wise enough to tell religious schools what they can
and can't teach!
When will the U.S.A. catch up to the U.K.
Religion, bad. Sex education, a blessing from god .
http://folding.stanford.edu
Save lives, visit today!

Seon Ferguson

Feb 23, 2010, 10:28:18 PM2/23/10
Need any more evidence you are a hater? They are not being promoted, they
are being taught nto to hate gay people. But that doesn't matter to gay
bashers like you.

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Feb 23, 2010, 11:00:29 PM2/23/10
In article <sYWdnTFAUN9LARnW...@westnet.com.au>,
"Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> posted:

> Need any more evidence you are a hater? They are not being promoted, they
> are being taught nto to hate gay people. But that doesn't matter to gay
> bashers like you.

No, I am not a hater; I was not brought up as a Muslim or a Christian.
I am a Hindu. And if you publish your false accusation again, and if I
see it, I'll deny it again.

Ray Fischer

Feb 23, 2010, 11:07:03 PM2/23/10
Dr. Jai Maharaj <use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai> wrote:
>In article <sYWdnTFAUN9LARnW...@westnet.com.au>,
> "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> posted:
>>
>> Need any more evidence you are a hater? They are not being promoted, they
>> are being taught nto to hate gay people. But that doesn't matter to gay
>> bashers like you.
>
>No, I am not a hater;

Yes, you most certainly are.

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

Seon Ferguson

Feb 23, 2010, 11:29:11 PM2/23/10

"use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)" wrote in

message news:20100223F19lK6MTw2ia2n2u00g2b7v@ED41E...

> Homosexuality is a perversion

Yes indeed.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

Sounds like hate to me. That is what Christians and Muslims think as well.

Seon Ferguson

Feb 23, 2010, 11:27:22 PM2/23/10

"Ray Fischer" <rfis...@sonic.net> wrote in message

Haters always deny they are haters. Why can't they just accept they are
haters?

> --
> Ray Fischer
> rfis...@sonic.net

P. Rajah

Feb 23, 2010, 11:40:12 PM2/23/10
Ray Fischer wrote:

A partial list of Jay Stevens Maharaj's hatreds can be found here:
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Jai_Maharaj

Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF

Feb 24, 2010, 12:02:33 AM2/24/10

Thank you for that link. Very informative.

I wonder how he would react if someone else started socking him by posting with
his ID?

--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ipvdBnU8F8
- KRudd at his finest.

"The Labour Party is corrupt beyond redemption!"
- Labour hasbeen Mark Latham in a moment of honest clarity.

"This is the recession we had to have!"
- Paul Keating explaining why he gave Australia another Labour recession.

"Silly old bugger!"
- Well known ACTU pisspot and sometime Labour prime minister Bob Hawke
responding to a pensioner who dared ask for more.

"By 1990, no child will live in poverty"
- Bob Hawke again, desperate to win another election.

"A billion trees ..."
- Borke, pissed as a newt again.

"Well may we say 'God save the Queen' because nothing will save the governor
general!"
- Egotistical shithead and pompous fuckwit E.G. Whitlam whining about his
appointee for Governor General John Kerr.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DUMB CUNT!"
- FlangesBum on learning the truth about Labour's economic capabilities.

"I don't care what you fuckers think!"
- KRudd the KRude Rat at his finest again.

"We'll just change it all when we get in."
- Garrett the carrott

regn.pickfod

Feb 24, 2010, 12:50:49 AM2/24/10

Homosexual agenda in action.

Make unsubstantiated attacks against the anti Homosexual individual.

Please elaborate on what you are claiming to be proof of Hate by
the curry muncher .

Seon Ferguson

Feb 24, 2010, 1:04:11 AM2/24/10

"regn.pickfod" <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote in message

> Ray Fischer wrote:
>> Dr. Jai Maharaj <use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai> wrote:
>>> In article <sYWdnTFAUN9LARnW...@westnet.com.au>,
>>> "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> posted:

>>> No, I am not a hater;
>>
>> Yes, you most certainly are.
>
> Homosexual agenda in action.

More hatred and ignorance.

Ray Fischer

Feb 24, 2010, 2:28:35 AM2/24/10
regn.pickfod <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote:
>Ray Fischer wrote:
>> Dr. Jai Maharaj <use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai> wrote:
>>> In article <sYWdnTFAUN9LARnW...@westnet.com.au>,
>>> "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> posted:

>>> No, I am not a hater;
>>
>> Yes, you most certainly are.
>
>Homosexual agenda in action.

And there's that hate.

>Make unsubstantiated attacks against the anti Homosexual individual.

Such as fabricating some "homosexual agenda"?

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

Seon Ferguson

Feb 24, 2010, 2:29:38 AM2/24/10

"Ray Fischer" <rfis...@sonic.net> wrote in message

Doesn't he realise a "anti Homosexual individual" is a gay basher?

> --
> Ray Fischer
> rfis...@sonic.net

Bob Hawke

Feb 24, 2010, 9:56:04 AM2/24/10

"Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Cure for FAGGOTS - cut their dicks OFF - problem solved.

regn.pickfod

Feb 24, 2010, 1:33:51 PM2/24/10
Ray Fischer wrote:
> regn.pickfod <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote:
>> Ray Fischer wrote:

>>> Yes, you most certainly are.
>>
>> Homosexual agenda in action.
>
> And there's that hate.

It is not `hatefull' to accept Homosexuals are intelligent and
organised sufficiently to do what they can to make their lifestyle
less abnormal.

>> Make unsubstantiated attacks against the anti Homosexual individual.
>
> Such as fabricating some "homosexual agenda"?

You don't accept Homosexuals are intelligent and
organised sufficiently enough to do what they can to make their lifestyle
less abnormal ?

regn.pickfod

Feb 24, 2010, 1:43:57 PM2/24/10
know nuthin Seon ...

A Gay basher is a red blooded Heterosexual with faggot blood on
their boots.

An anti Homosexual is someone who opposes the normalisation of
a perversion because it is disgusting and impacts adversely on society's
morality.

Ray Fischer

Feb 25, 2010, 12:26:11 AM2/25/10
regn.pickfod <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote:
>Ray Fischer wrote:
>> regn.pickfod <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote:

>>> Homosexual agenda in action.
>>
>> And there's that hate.
>
>It is not `hatefull' to accept Homosexuals are intelligent and
>organised sufficiently to do what they can to make their lifestyle
>less abnormal.

And there's more of that hate. The bigot thinks that anyone who
doesn't accept the cult's hate must be "abnormal".

>>> Make unsubstantiated attacks against the anti Homosexual individual.
>>
>> Such as fabricating some "homosexual agenda"?
>
>You don't accept Homosexuals are intelligent and

I don't accept your bigotry.

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

Seon Ferguson

Feb 26, 2010, 10:06:53 PM2/26/10

"regn.pickfod" <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote in message

Both are just as bad. We shouldn't hate someone just because they choose to
live a lifestyle we may find disgusting.

regn.pickfod

Feb 28, 2010, 12:58:16 AM2/28/10

We shouldn't tolerate Homosexual lifestyles. They should be
regulated to protect the community and themselves.

Seon Ferguson

Feb 28, 2010, 1:19:59 AM2/28/10

"regn.pickfod" <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote in message

Well you and the Taliban and the army of God will have something in common.
Thank god I'm not religious.

Ray Fischer

Feb 28, 2010, 2:34:08 AM2/28/10
regn.pickfod <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote:
>Seon Ferguson wrote:
>> "regn.pickfod" <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote in message

>>> A Gay basher is a red blooded Heterosexual with faggot blood on

>>> their boots.
>>>
>>> An anti Homosexual is someone who opposes the normalisation of
>>> a perversion because it is disgusting and impacts adversely on
>>> society's morality.
>>>
>> Both are just as bad. We shouldn't hate someone just because they
>> choose to live a lifestyle we may find disgusting.
>
>We shouldn't tolerate Homosexual lifestyles.

We shouldn't tolerate murderous bigots like you.

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

regn.pickfod

Feb 28, 2010, 4:13:04 AM2/28/10

How many AIDS victims have the mental illness prone Homosexuals
killed as a direct result of their self indulgent and redundant lifestyle?

Criminal negligence resulting in death can get labelled as murder.
All those murdering Homosexuals with innocent blood on their
combined consciences ...

Homosexual lifestyle supporting teachers
have taught kids like Seon Ferguson, it's all the fault of the druggies and
Hetero risk takers and bum punchers when we all know AIDS was
actually spread around the world by Homosexuals on sex tours.

regn.pickfod

Feb 28, 2010, 4:17:38 AM2/28/10

Is "Thank god I'm not religious" supposed to be a joke? Or is that how you
really think?
No wonder you support the Homosexual lifestyle.

Seon Ferguson

Feb 28, 2010, 5:40:06 AM2/28/10

"regn.pickfod" <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote in message

It is humorous like thank God I'm an atheist. I don't support any lifestyle.
I support people's rights to live life however they choose. It's a good
thing people like you will never get your way.

Seon Ferguson

Feb 28, 2010, 5:41:07 AM2/28/10

"regn.pickfod" <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote in message

Lol do you have any evidence for that? I never said aids wasn't spread by
gay sex, that spreads some aids but not all aids. But anyway cite please.

Ray Fischer

Feb 28, 2010, 2:06:11 PM2/28/10
regn.pickfod <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote:
>Ray Fischer wrote:
>> regn.pickfod <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote:

>>> We shouldn't tolerate Homosexual lifestyles.
>>
>> We shouldn't tolerate murderous bigots like you.
>
>How many AIDS victims have the mental illness prone Homosexuals

And like the Nazis who tried to exerminate homosexuals you spew the
same kind of evil lies and filth.

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

regn.pickfod

Feb 28, 2010, 2:52:33 PM2/28/10

The point with jokes is they are funny the first time then they get boring.
It is a pity people like me don't get our way, for we are the moderates so
without moderation, the scale keeps swinging from one extreme to the other.

regn.pickfod

Feb 28, 2010, 2:54:37 PM2/28/10

Point out where I said you made that claim. cite!cite!cite!

Ray Fischer

Feb 28, 2010, 6:00:40 PM2/28/10

Except that you were never funny.

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

Seon Ferguson

Feb 28, 2010, 6:55:52 PM2/28/10

"Ray Fischer" <rfis...@sonic.net> wrote in message

True but obviously I was ATTEMPTING a but of humor.

Seon Ferguson

Feb 28, 2010, 6:56:42 PM2/28/10

"regn.pickfod" <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote in message

Lol This thread! You said: "AIDS was actually spread around the world by
Homosexuals on sex tours."

regn.pickfod

Mar 1, 2010, 1:41:17 PM3/1/10

That is your opinion and I defend your rightto express that opinion.
Even Faggotphiles got rights.

regn.pickfod

Mar 1, 2010, 1:46:18 PM3/1/10
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> Lol This thread! You said: "AIDS was actually spread around the world
> by Homosexuals on sex tours."

Well Brainiac, all you gotta do is cite where _I_ claimed.
_you_ made that claim.

regn.pickfod

Mar 1, 2010, 1:53:34 PM3/1/10

Making Homosexual acts illegal and fining them or sending them to gaol
for infringing said laws is hardly extermination.

Ease up on the Poofterphile hysteria.

Homosexuality _was_ classified as a mental condition but the Gay Agenda
got it changed. It is now a sexuality, prone to mental illness.

A Chronic disease, so to speak..

Seon Ferguson

Mar 1, 2010, 6:13:18 PM3/1/10

Yep but paranoid loons like you are funny 24/7 lol

Seon Ferguson

Mar 1, 2010, 6:13:57 PM3/1/10

"Ray Fischer" <rfis...@sonic.net> wrote in message

I don't know I laugh at his paranoia.

> --
> Ray Fischer
> rfis...@sonic.net

Seon Ferguson

Mar 1, 2010, 6:15:00 PM3/1/10

"Ray Fischer" <rfis...@sonic.net> wrote in message

Or Muslims or Taliban. Gay people are hanged in some middle eastern
countries. I am sure the hateful asshole would like to see that over here.

> --
> Ray Fischer
> rfis...@sonic.net

Ray Fischer

Mar 1, 2010, 10:15:06 PM3/1/10

Widely shared.

>and I defend your rightto express that opinion.

Nah.

>Even Faggotphiles got rights.

That's how you're still allowed to post here.

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

Ray Fischer

Mar 1, 2010, 10:16:00 PM3/1/10
regn.pickfod <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote:
>Ray Fischer wrote:
>> regn.pickfod <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote:

>>> How many AIDS victims have the mental illness prone Homosexuals
>>
>> And like the Nazis who tried to exerminate homosexuals you spew the
>> same kind of evil lies and filth.
>
>Making Homosexual acts illegal and fining them or sending them to gaol
>for infringing said laws is hardly extermination.

It's what the nazis did.

>Ease up on the Poofterphile hysteria.

Ease up on the murdeorus bigotry.

>Homosexuality _was_ classified as a mental condition

By people like the nazis.

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

Seon Ferguson

Mar 2, 2010, 3:36:15 AM3/2/10

"Ray Fischer" <rfis...@sonic.net> wrote in message

And he agrees with the Nazi's hmmm...

> --
> Ray Fischer
> rfis...@sonic.net

regn.pickfod

Mar 2, 2010, 12:51:00 PM3/2/10
Ray Fischer wrote:
> regn.pickfod <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote:
>> Ray Fischer wrote:

>>> And like the Nazis who tried to exerminate homosexuals you spew the
>>> same kind of evil lies and filth.
>>
>> Making Homosexual acts illegal and fining them or sending them to
>> gaol for infringing said laws is hardly extermination.
>
> It's what the nazis did.

So did the Allies. Were the Allies, Nazis as well?

>> Ease up on the Poofterphile hysteria.
>
> Ease up on the murdeorus bigotry.

The only murderous bigotry is in your head.

>> Homosexuality _was_ classified as a mental condition
>
> By people like the nazis.

_and_ the Allies

regn.pickfod

Mar 2, 2010, 12:54:46 PM3/2/10

Whore whore whore whore

regn.pickfod

Mar 2, 2010, 1:44:42 PM3/2/10

So you agree I'm a moderate and without moderates the
scale tips from one extreme to another.

How `grown up` of you Seon.

Bit harsh with the `paranoid loon` insult but
you're showing signs of improvement. I'll have
you wanting to ban the Mardi Gras, before you know it.

-you know it costs the taxpayers in NSW mmm
we aren't actually told how much we are paying for the priviledge of
boosting
the turnover in a few Sydney venues by a claimed 30 Million a year
and supposedly bringing in 500 000 sex tourists from all parts of the Globe
with all the latest diseases to share around

drug use is rife
http://www.starobserver.com.au/news/2010/03/03/honesty-needed-over-drug-use/22398

Bigotry is rife
http://www.smh.com.au/national/the-diary/secret-life-of-hamish-20100207-nkxz.html
[quote stt]
ANIMAL Liberation NSW is no longer queer enough for the
Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras parade
[quote fin]

I found something cute
http://www.rainbowlabor.org/pages/

apparantly rainbow is the next word to be hijacked by the Homosexual agenda
to describe Homosexuals.

Ray Fischer

Mar 2, 2010, 1:58:07 PM3/2/10

We not interested in your sexual fantasies.

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

Ray Fischer

Mar 2, 2010, 1:59:23 PM3/2/10

Not any more.

>>> Ease up on the Poofterphile hysteria.
>>
>> Ease up on the murdeorus bigotry.
>>
>The only murderous bigotry is in your head.

You're the one who hates homosexuals so much that you want to
persecute and imprison them, bigot.

>>> Homosexuality _was_ classified as a mental condition
>>
>> By people like the nazis.
>
>_and_ the Allies

You nazis STILL hate homosexuals. Sane people have gotten over it.

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

Seon Ferguson

Mar 2, 2010, 4:31:38 PM3/2/10

"regn.pickfod" <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote in message

How is someone who wants to make homosexuality illegal a moderate? Sure you
don't go around yelling kill gay people so I guess compared to those kooks
you are moderate.

> How `grown up` of you Seon.
>
> Bit harsh with the `paranoid loon` insult but
> you're showing signs of improvement. I'll have
> you wanting to ban the Mardi Gras, before you know it.

Not as long as it pours money into Sydney.

> -you know it costs the taxpayers in NSW mmm
> we aren't actually told how much we are paying for the priviledge of
> boosting
> the turnover in a few Sydney venues by a claimed 30 Million a year
> and supposedly bringing in 500 000 sex tourists from all parts of the
> Globe
> with all the latest diseases to share around

So? it brings money to Sydney. Big deal.

Seon Ferguson

Mar 2, 2010, 4:32:57 PM3/2/10

"Ray Fischer" <rfis...@sonic.net> wrote in message

The only people who care if someone is gay are religious morons and neo
nazi's. Or people who's sexuality is threatened. The rest don't care if
someone is gay.

> --
> Ray Fischer
> rfis...@sonic.net

regn.pickfod

Mar 3, 2010, 1:24:01 PM3/3/10
Homosexuality is an aberration. The genetic impetus for sex
is reproduction so tab "A" into tab "A" is reduntant abnormalcy.

It may have been removed from the industry list of
mental disorders yet the industry acceptance of Homosexual's
mental illnesses continues. Self harm, drugs,diseases, depression,
suicide are chronic among Homosexuals.

It needs to be illegal so Society can act on it. You can't drag someone
off the street and get them counselling and happy drugs to stop
them harming themselves but if they have been caught breaking the law
under the influence of a mental illness they _can_ get treatment that will
hopefully stop the spread of STD's and act as an intervention to prevent
other acts of self harm.

>> How `grown up` of you Seon.
>>
>> Bit harsh with the `paranoid loon` insult but
>> you're showing signs of improvement. I'll have
>> you wanting to ban the Mardi Gras, before you know it.
>>
> Not as long as it pours money into Sydney.

Does it pour all over Sydney or just a few Venues? If these Venues
turnovers are improved $30 million, surely they should be able to
get together and pay for it themselves.

>> -you know it costs the taxpayers in NSW mmm
>> we aren't actually told how much we are paying for the priviledge of
>> boosting
>> the turnover in a few Sydney venues by a claimed 30 Million a year
>> and supposedly bringing in 500 000 sex tourists from all parts of the
>> Globe
>> with all the latest diseases to share around
>>

> So? it brings money to Sydney. Big deal.

It brings Sex tourists from across the globe and all the newest STD's
such as AIDS variants and injects it into the most negligently promiscous
minority to filter on down to eventually expose innocents to death and
illness.

>> drug use is rife
>> http://www.starobserver.com.au/news/2010/03/03/honesty-needed-over-drug-use/22398
>>
>> Bigotry is rife
>> http://www.smh.com.au/national/the-diary/secret-life-of-hamish-20100207-nkxz.html
>> [quote stt]
>> ANIMAL Liberation NSW is no longer queer enough for the
>> Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras parade
>> [quote fin]

Homosexuals are prone to bigotry against all other sexual aberrations.
not just Homosexual Beastialists.

regn.pickfod

Mar 3, 2010, 1:28:22 PM3/3/10

So the Allies _were_ Nazis as far as you are concerned?

>>> Ease up on the murdeorus bigotry.
>>>
>> The only murderous bigotry is in your head.
>
> You're the one who hates homosexuals so much that you want to
> persecute and imprison them, bigot.

They need to breach the law before an intervention can
be forced upon them; just like most other nutters.

>>> By people like the nazis.
>>
>> _and_ the Allies
>
> You nazis STILL hate homosexuals. Sane people have gotten over it.

The world wide anti same sex marriage sentiments indicate
you are talking out your ass.

regn.pickfod

Mar 3, 2010, 1:33:28 PM3/3/10

Bad choice. I would rather 1% Homosexuals than
0.00000001% Muslims or Effricahn Bleck.

Western Christian Homosexuals are more compatable in
Western Christian societies than Muslims or Effricahn Blecks.

Seon Ferguson

Mar 3, 2010, 11:11:41 PM3/3/10

"regn.pickfod" <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote in message

So every other sexual act that doesn't result in reproduction is an
abnormally to you? My God I feel sorry for your wife! Think how boring you
must be in bed.

> It may have been removed from the industry list of
> mental disorders yet the industry acceptance of Homosexual's
> mental illnesses continues. Self harm, drugs,diseases, depression,
> suicide are chronic among Homosexuals.

Gee maybe because Nazis like you are telling them they are freaks and they
are still afraid of people beating them up just because they are gay?

> It needs to be illegal so Society can act on it. You can't drag someone
> off the street and get them counselling and happy drugs to stop
> them harming themselves but if they have been caught breaking the law
> under the influence of a mental illness they _can_ get treatment that will
> hopefully stop the spread of STD's and act as an intervention to prevent
> other acts of self harm.

Taken from the God Delusion By Richard Dawkins

"In 1954 The British mathematician Alan Turing, a candidate along with John
Von Neumann for the title of father of the computer, committed suicide after
being convicted of the criminal offence of homosexual behavior in private.
Admittedly Turing was not buried alive under a wall pushed over by a tank.
He was offered a choice between two years in prison (can you imagine how the
other prisoners would have treated him?) and of course a hormone injections
which could be said to amount to chemical castration, and would have caused
him to grow breasts"

By advocating to make an act 2 adults make in the privacy of their own
bedroom illegal, you are saying this brilliant man deserved to die. And by
saying that that proves you are just as wicked and just as evil as the
Taliban.

>>> How `grown up` of you Seon.

I am more grown up then hateful neo nazi's like you.

>>> Bit harsh with the `paranoid loon` insult but
>>> you're showing signs of improvement. I'll have
>>> you wanting to ban the Mardi Gras, before you know it.
>>>
>> Not as long as it pours money into Sydney.
>>

> Does it pour all over Sydney or just a few Venues? If these Venues
> turnovers are improved $30 million, surely they should be able to
> get together and pay for it themselves.

So should only a few Venus have to pay for the Australian Day Parade? Should
only Darling Harbour have to pay for the fireworks?

>>> -you know it costs the taxpayers in NSW mmm
>>> we aren't actually told how much we are paying for the priviledge of
>>> boosting
>>> the turnover in a few Sydney venues by a claimed 30 Million a year
>>> and supposedly bringing in 500 000 sex tourists from all parts of the
>>> Globe
>>> with all the latest diseases to share around
>>>

>> So? it brings money to Sydney. Big deal.
>>

> It brings Sex tourists from across the globe and all the newest STD's
> such as AIDS variants and injects it into the most negligently promiscous
> minority to filter on down to eventually expose innocents to death and
> illness.

The Sydney sex show or cougar convention also brings aids because as I have
exposed aids can be spread by straight sex. Should we outlaw those?

Well it takes one to know one.

>>> http://www.smh.com.au/national/the-diary/secret-life-of-hamish-20100207-nkxz.html
>>> [quote stt]
>>> ANIMAL Liberation NSW is no longer queer enough for the
>>> Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras parade
>>> [quote fin]
>>>

> Homosexuals are prone to bigotry against all other sexual aberrations.
> not just Homosexual Beastialists.
>
>>> I found something cute
>>> http://www.rainbowlabor.org/pages/
>>>
>>> apparantly rainbow is the next word to be hijacked by the Homosexual
>>> agenda
>>> to describe Homosexuals.

Oh the horror! Yes that proves they all hate us and want to make straight
sex illegal. Yes that proves they are just as bad as neo nazi's like you! Oh
no what next!

Seon Ferguson

Mar 3, 2010, 11:12:38 PM3/3/10

"regn.pickfod" <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote in message

No it's a good choice. The Taliban hate gay people, you hate gay people,
therefore you have something in common with the islamonazi's.

regn.pickfod

Mar 4, 2010, 1:00:16 PM3/4/10

Which shows how much you assume, how little you know and
your indifference to the issue.

regn.pickfod

Mar 4, 2010, 1:40:42 PM3/4/10

And Anal cancer,prolapse,incontinance and tears are fun?

Homosexuality is an aberration of the genetic impetus for sex
and is redundant abnormalcy.
Address the claim,

>> It may have been removed from the industry list of
>> mental disorders yet the industry acceptance of Homosexual's
>> mental illnesses continues. Self harm, drugs,diseases, depression,
>> suicide are chronic among Homosexuals.
>>
> Gee maybe because Nazis like you are telling them they are freaks and
> they are still afraid of people beating them up just because they are
> gay?

I am sure the self disgust and utter shame of their predicament has a role
in depressive illnesses.I firmly believe the fear of suffering Homosexual
defense response from true Homophobes or experiencing some robust
phisical social feedback heightens the sexual experience for many of them
in casual sex and first time encounters.But all in all, they have known
characteristics of risky and self destructive behaviour that can't be laid
at the feet of me calling them, Poofters or Faggots.

>> It needs to be illegal so Society can act on it. You can't drag
>> someone off the street and get them counselling and happy drugs to
>> stop them harming themselves but if they have been caught breaking the
>> law
>> under the influence of a mental illness they _can_ get treatment
>> that will hopefully stop the spread of STD's and act as an
>> intervention to prevent other acts of self harm.
>>
> Taken from the God Delusion By Richard Dawkins
>
> "In 1954 The British mathematician Alan Turing, a candidate along
> with John Von Neumann for the title of father of the computer,
> committed suicide after being convicted of the criminal offence of
> homosexual behavior in private. Admittedly Turing was not buried
> alive under a wall pushed over by a tank. He was offered a choice
> between two years in prison (can you imagine how the other prisoners
> would have treated him?) and of course a hormone injections which
> could be said to amount to chemical castration, and would have caused
> him to grow breasts"

Do you really think suicide was a reasonable and rational choice?
This is further evidence of Homosexual's known defects in rational
behaviour leaning to acts of self harm. A good reason why
Homosexuality should be reconsidered as a mental illness and treated as
a mental illness .

> By advocating to make an act 2 adults make in the privacy of their own
> bedroom illegal, you are saying this brilliant man deserved to die.
> And by saying that that proves you are just as wicked and just as
> evil as the Taliban.

Making unlawful, `Homosexual acts` is not banning or `making unlawfull',
Homosexuality.
Can you come to grips with this concept?

> I am more grown up then hateful neo nazi's like you.

Spitting poorly thought insults like `Neo Nazi' at me demonstrates
otherwise.

>>> Not as long as it pours money into Sydney.
>>>

>> Does it pour all over Sydney or just a few Venues? If these Venues
>> turnovers are improved $30 million, surely they should be able to
>> get together and pay for it themselves.
>>

> So should only a few Venus have to pay for the Australian Day Parade?
> Should only Darling Harbour have to pay for the fireworks?

The Venues that profit from it should cough up.
Spending money in Sydney that could be better spent on Health services
around the state to help taxpayers who only see the firewoks on the
TV .

>>> So? it brings money to Sydney. Big deal.
>>>

>> It brings Sex tourists from across the globe and all the newest STD's
>> such as AIDS variants and injects it into the most negligently
>> promiscous minority to filter on down to eventually expose innocents
>> to death and illness.
>>
> The Sydney sex show or cougar convention also brings aids because as
> I have exposed aids can be spread by straight sex. Should we outlaw
> those?

I would expect that without a Homosexual Mardi Gras these sex shows
would likely be seen for the Hedonistic aberrations they are.

> Well it takes one to know one.

>> Homosexuals are prone to bigotry against all other sexual
>> aberrations. not just Homosexual Beastialists.

> Oh the horror! Yes that proves they all hate us and want to make
> straight sex illegal. Yes that proves they are just as bad as neo
> nazi's like you! Oh no what next!

live sex shows involving 12 yr olds coming to a Mall near you.

Seon Ferguson

Mar 5, 2010, 7:50:26 PM3/5/10

"regn.pickfod" <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote in message

Yep I knew a nazi scum like you would support something like that. Yes it is
reasonable. Do you know how he would have been treated in jail? He would
have the crap beaten out of him.

>> By advocating to make an act 2 adults make in the privacy of their own
>> bedroom illegal, you are saying this brilliant man deserved to die.
>> And by saying that that proves you are just as wicked and just as
>> evil as the Taliban.
>>

> Making unlawful, `Homosexual acts` is not banning or `making unlawfull',
> Homosexuality.
> Can you come to grips with this concept?

It's just as bad.

>> I am more grown up then hateful neo nazi's like you.
>>

> Spitting poorly thought insults like `Neo Nazi' at me demonstrates
> otherwise.

You are a neo nazi. You hate gay people. Nazi's, the kkk, the taliban, the
dictators of iran all hate gay people as well. So you are just as wicked as
they are. And you also have an irrational fear of homosexuals wanting to
force everyone to be gay. That is bullshit as well. All they want is
tolerance and to be allowed to be themselves. And nazi punks like you would
have them thrown in jail.

>>> Does it pour all over Sydney or just a few Venues? If these Venues
>>> turnovers are improved $30 million, surely they should be able to
>>> get together and pay for it themselves.
>>>

>> So should only a few Venus have to pay for the Australian Day Parade?
>> Should only Darling Harbour have to pay for the fireworks?
>>
> The Venues that profit from it should cough up.
> Spending money in Sydney that could be better spent on Health services
> around the state to help taxpayers who only see the firewoks on the
> TV .

Ok so at least your not a hypocrite.

>>> It brings Sex tourists from across the globe and all the newest STD's
>>> such as AIDS variants and injects it into the most negligently
>>> promiscous minority to filter on down to eventually expose innocents
>>> to death and illness.
>>>
>> The Sydney sex show or cougar convention also brings aids because as
>> I have exposed aids can be spread by straight sex. Should we outlaw
>> those?
> I would expect that without a Homosexual Mardi Gras these sex shows
> would likely be seen for the Hedonistic aberrations they are.

Yep because any sexual act that doesn't include making babies is perverted
right? You are one sad dude, dude.

>> Well it takes one to know one.

>>> Homosexuals are prone to bigotry against all other sexual
>>> aberrations. not just Homosexual Beastialists.

>> Oh the horror! Yes that proves they all hate us and want to make
>> straight sex illegal. Yes that proves they are just as bad as neo
>> nazi's like you! Oh no what next!
>
> live sex shows involving 12 yr olds coming to a Mall near you.

That is evidence that you have an irrational fear of homosexuals. Having sex
with someone under 18 is a CRIME and will never be allowed. Also if all gay
people want to fuck boys does that mean all straight people want to fuck
little girls?

regn.pickfod

Mar 6, 2010, 5:39:58 PM3/6/10
Seon Ferguson wrote:
> "regn.pickfod" <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote in message
>> Seon Ferguson wrote:
>>> "regn.pickfod" <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote in message

<brevity snip>

>>> Taken from the God Delusion By Richard Dawkins
>>>
>>> "In 1954 The British mathematician Alan Turing, a candidate along
>>> with John Von Neumann for the title of father of the computer,
>>> committed suicide after being convicted of the criminal offence of
>>> homosexual behavior in private. Admittedly Turing was not buried
>>> alive under a wall pushed over by a tank. He was offered a choice
>>> between two years in prison (can you imagine how the other prisoners
>>> would have treated him?) and of course a hormone injections which
>>> could be said to amount to chemical castration, and would have
>>> caused him to grow breasts"
>> Do you really think suicide was a reasonable and rational choice?
>> This is further evidence of Homosexual's known defects in rational
>> behaviour leaning to acts of self harm. A good reason why
>> Homosexuality should be reconsidered as a mental illness and treated
>> as a mental illness .
>>
> Yep I knew a nazi scum like you would support something like that.
> Yes it is reasonable. Do you know how he would have been treated in
> jail? He would have the crap beaten out of him.

So I'm Nazi scum cause I don't think it is reasonable or rational for
Homosexuals to suicide ?

I have an idea how he would have been treated in gaol. Many people
go to gaol. Sane people don't consider suicide as a reasonable
or rational alternative.

Now if the guy had been declared a nutter, it is likely he wouldn't
have been sent to gaol, though I am no expert on 1954 Pommy
sentencing procedure.

Though I suspect the suicide had more to do with the social disgrace
and shame of being outed as a Poofter than some fear of being bashed.

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/UnBooks:How_to_be_Gay_Whilst_in_Gaol

>>> By advocating to make an act 2 adults make in the privacy of their
>>> own bedroom illegal, you are saying this brilliant man deserved to
>>> die. And by saying that that proves you are just as wicked and just
>>> as evil as the Taliban.
>>>

>> Making unlawful, `Homosexual acts` is not banning or `making
>> unlawfull', Homosexuality.
>> Can you come to grips with this concept?
>>
> It's just as bad.

It allows Homosexuals the same freedoms we all have.

>>> I am more grown up then hateful neo nazi's like you.
>>>

>> Spitting poorly thought insults like `Neo Nazi' at me demonstrates
>> otherwise.
>>

> You are a neo nazi. You hate gay people. Nazi's, the kkk, the
> taliban, the dictators of iran all hate gay people as well. So you
> are just as wicked as they are. And you also have an irrational fear
> of homosexuals wanting to force everyone to be gay. That is bullshit
> as well. All they want is tolerance and to be allowed to be
> themselves. And nazi punks like you would have them thrown in jail.

Your conceptions about my beliefs are really screwed up.
I don't hate Homosexuals
there is no irrational fear on my part, though irrational fear
may explain why your Faggot Hero topped hisself.
Homosexuals are not trying to force everyone to be Homosexual
They want more than just tolerance (big mistake)
I am not a Punk anything or a Nazi for that matter, as far the world
recognises the label.

Oh, and in Australia we call it Gaol.

>>> So should only a few Venus have to pay for the Australian Day
>>> Parade? Should only Darling Harbour have to pay for the fireworks?
>>>
>> The Venues that profit from it should cough up.
>> Spending money in Sydney that could be better spent on Health
>> services around the state to help taxpayers who only see the
>> firewoks on the TV .
>>
> Ok so at least your not a hypocrite.

you're

>>> The Sydney sex show or cougar convention also brings aids because as
>>> I have exposed aids can be spread by straight sex. Should we outlaw
>>> those?
>> I would expect that without a Homosexual Mardi Gras these sex shows
>> would likely be seen for the Hedonistic aberrations they are.
>>

> Yep because any sexual act that doesn't include making babies is
> perverted right? You are one sad dude, dude.

Nope. You won't find any quote where I make that claim.
Are you a Gorge Garcia fan or something? Dude, Dude?

>>> Well it takes one to know one.

>>> Oh the horror! Yes that proves they all hate us and want to make
>>> straight sex illegal. Yes that proves they are just as bad as neo
>>> nazi's like you! Oh no what next!
>>
>> live sex shows involving 12 yr olds coming to a Mall near you.
>>
> That is evidence that you have an irrational fear of homosexuals.

Please explain?

> Having sex with someone under 18 is a CRIME and will never be
> allowed. Also if all gay people want to fuck boys does that mean all
> straight people want to fuck little girls?

You need to read up on this a bit first

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Age_of_Consent.png

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Mar 6, 2010, 8:12:19 PM3/6/10
Forwarded article:

The Three Myths About Homosexuality

Myth #1

Homosexuality is normal and biologically determined.

The truth...

There is no scientific research indicating a biological or genetic
cause for homosexuality. Biological factors may play a role in the
predisposition to homosexuality. However, this is true of many other
psychological conditions.

Research suggests that social and psychological factors are strongly
influential. Examples include problems in early family relationships,
sexual seduction, and sense of inadequacy with same-sex peers, with
resulting disturbance in gender identity. Society can also influence
a sexually questioning youth when it encourages gay self-labeling.

Myth #2

Homosexuals cannot change, and if they try, they will suffer great
emotional distress and become suicidal. Therefore, treatment to
change homosexuality must be stopped.

The truth...

Psychotherapists around the world who treat homosexuals report that
significant numbers of their clients have experienced substantial
healing. Change has come through psychological therapy, spirituality,
and ex-gay support groups. Whether leading married or committed
celibate lives, many report that their homosexual feelings have
diminished greatly, and do not trouble them as much as they had in
the past.

The keys to change are desire, persistence, and a willingness to
investigate the conscious and unconscious conflicts from which the
condition originated. Change comes slowly, usually over several
years. Clients learn how to meet their needs for same-sex nurturance
and affirmation without eroticizing the relationship. As they grow
into their heterosexual potential, men and women typically experience
a deeper and fuller sense of themselves as male or female.

If some homosexuals do not wish to change, that is their choice, yet
it is profoundly sad that gay-rights activists struggle against the
right-to-treatment for other homosexuals who yearn for freedom from
their attractions.

Myth #3

We must teach our children that homosexuality is as normal and
healthy as heterosexuality. Teenagers should be encouraged to
celebrate their same-sex attractions.

The truth...

Scientific research supports age-old cultural norms that
homosexuality is not a healthy, natural alternative to
heterosexuality. Research shows that gay teens are especially
vulnerable to substance abuse and early, high-risk sexual behavior.
It does far more harm than good to tell a teenager that his or her
attractions toward members of the same sex are normal and desirable.
Teens in this position need understanding and counseling, not a push
in the direction of a potentially deadly lifestyle.

A 1992 study in Pediatrics found that 25.9% of 12-year-olds are
uncertain if they are gay or straight. The teen years are critical to
the question of self-labeling, so the facts must be presented in our
schools in a fair and balanced manner.

Updated - 27 February 2008

End of forwarded article from:

http://www.narth.com/menus/myths.html

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

fair use of copyrighted works.

copyright owner.

Since newsgroup posts are being removed
by forgery by one or more net terrorists,
this post may be reposted several times.

Seon Ferguson

Mar 6, 2010, 9:40:04 PM3/6/10

"use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)" wrote in
message news:20100306L4Geix9Epirpus1GC6S96M9@MS5Bw...
> Forwarded article:

Fuck off you bigot.

Seon Ferguson

Mar 6, 2010, 9:45:29 PM3/6/10

"regn.pickfod" <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote in message

You are a Nazi because you want to outlaw homosexuality and support what
happened to him.

> I have an idea how he would have been treated in gaol. Many people
> go to gaol. Sane people don't consider suicide as a reasonable
> or rational alternative.
>
> Now if the guy had been declared a nutter, it is likely he wouldn't
> have been sent to gaol, though I am no expert on 1954 Pommy
> sentencing procedure.
>
> Though I suspect the suicide had more to do with the social disgrace
> and shame of being outed as a Poofter than some fear of being bashed.
>
> http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/UnBooks:How_to_be_Gay_Whilst_in_Gaol

>>> Making unlawful, `Homosexual acts` is not banning or `making
>>> unlawfull', Homosexuality.
>>> Can you come to grips with this concept?
>>>
>> It's just as bad.
>>

> It allows Homosexuals the same freedoms we all have.

Wait do you mean we should make homosexual acts lawful then? You confuse me.
But if banning homosexuality is giving "Them" the same rights we have that
is a load of shit.

>>> Spitting poorly thought insults like `Neo Nazi' at me demonstrates
>>> otherwise.
>>>

>> You are a neo nazi. You hate gay people. Nazi's, the kkk, the
>> taliban, the dictators of iran all hate gay people as well. So you
>> are just as wicked as they are. And you also have an irrational fear
>> of homosexuals wanting to force everyone to be gay. That is bullshit
>> as well. All they want is tolerance and to be allowed to be
>> themselves. And nazi punks like you would have them thrown in jail.
>>

> Your conceptions about my beliefs are really screwed up.
> I don't hate Homosexuals
> there is no irrational fear on my part, though irrational fear
> may explain why your Faggot Hero topped hisself.
> Homosexuals are not trying to force everyone to be Homosexual
> They want more than just tolerance (big mistake)
> I am not a Punk anything or a Nazi for that matter, as far the world
> recognises the label.
>
> Oh, and in Australia we call it Gaol.

The fact that you called him a "Faggot" proves you are a hater.

"Hedonistic aberrations" You also said sex should be used for reproductive
somewhere.

>>> live sex shows involving 12 yr olds coming to a Mall near you.
>>>
>> That is evidence that you have an irrational fear of homosexuals.
>
> Please explain?

You believe in the "Homosexual agenda" the only agenda we should fear is the
Nazi agenda which you support.

>> Having sex with someone under 18 is a CRIME and will never be
>> allowed. Also if all gay people want to fuck boys does that mean all
>> straight people want to fuck little girls?
>
> You need to read up on this a bit first
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Age_of_Consent.png

There's nothing in there that answers my question.

If all gay people want to fuck little boys then do all straight people want
to fuck little girls?

regn.pickfod

Mar 6, 2010, 10:51:58 PM3/6/10

No and no

Making Homosexual acts unlawful would not impact on whether
someone has Homosexual attractions.
You are the one supporting him killing himself. I believe if he had
been declared unbalanced he
should have received different style of intervention that may not have
ended up with him killing himself

>> I have an idea how he would have been treated in gaol. Many people
>> go to gaol. Sane people don't consider suicide as a reasonable
>> or rational alternative.
>>
>> Now if the guy had been declared a nutter, it is likely he wouldn't
>> have been sent to gaol, though I am no expert on 1954 Pommy
>> sentencing procedure.
>>
>> Though I suspect the suicide had more to do with the social disgrace
>> and shame of being outed as a Poofter than some fear of being bashed.
>>
>> http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/UnBooks:How_to_be_Gay_Whilst_in_Gaol

>>> It's just as bad.
>>>

>> It allows Homosexuals the same freedoms we all have.
>>
> Wait do you mean we should make homosexual acts lawful then? You

We have freedoms to go about our business as long as we do not
infringe the rules or the law.

> confuse me. But if banning homosexuality is giving "Them" the same
> rights we have that is a load of shit.

If they don't break the law, they don't get locked up for breaking the law.
Same freedoms I and you have.

>>> You are a neo nazi. You hate gay people. Nazi's, the kkk, the
>>> taliban, the dictators of iran all hate gay people as well. So you
>>> are just as wicked as they are. And you also have an irrational fear
>>> of homosexuals wanting to force everyone to be gay. That is bullshit
>>> as well. All they want is tolerance and to be allowed to be
>>> themselves. And nazi punks like you would have them thrown in jail.
>>>

>> Your conceptions about my beliefs are really screwed up.
>> I don't hate Homosexuals
>> there is no irrational fear on my part, though irrational fear
>> may explain why your Faggot Hero topped hisself.
>> Homosexuals are not trying to force everyone to be Homosexual
>> They want more than just tolerance (big mistake)
>> I am not a Punk anything or a Nazi for that matter, as far the world
>> recognises the label.
>>
>> Oh, and in Australia we call it Gaol.
>>
> The fact that you called him a "Faggot" proves you are a hater.

Nonsense.
Faggots call each other Faggots.

You do realise that not every single `winky pop' results in a pregnancy.
I never said sex _should_ be used for getting some tart pregnant
everytime iether.
I associate hysterical claims like these coming from you with
Homosexuals. Are you worried because you have a sexual
attraction to men?

>>> That is evidence that you have an irrational fear of homosexuals.
>>
>> Please explain?
>>
> You believe in the "Homosexual agenda" the only agenda we should fear
> is the Nazi agenda which you support.

Did I say I was a afraid of the Homosexual Agenda? No I did not,
so where do you get this nonsense from?

>>> Having sex with someone under 18 is a CRIME and will never be
>>> allowed. Also if all gay people want to fuck boys does that mean all
>>> straight people want to fuck little girls?
>>
>> You need to read up on this a bit first
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Age_of_Consent.png
>>
> There's nothing in there that answers my question.

I'd say you didn't read it well enough to understand it is legal to
have sex with under 18 yr olds in about 99% of the world and
you plainly know fuck all about it.

Ray Fischer

Mar 7, 2010, 1:01:00 AM3/7/10
Dr. Jai Maharaj <use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai> wrote:
>Forwarded article:
>
>The Three Myths About Homosexuality

Your hate doesn't make them myths.

>Homosexuality is normal and biologically determined.

>Homosexuals cannot change,

>We must teach our children that homosexuality is as normal and
>healthy as heterosexuality.

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

Seon Ferguson

Mar 7, 2010, 4:26:52 AM3/7/10

> Dr. Jai Maharaj <use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai> wrote:
>>Forwarded article:
>>
>>The Three Myths About Homosexuality
>
> Your hate doesn't make them myths.

Logic doesn't matter to these hateful bigots.

Seon Ferguson

Mar 7, 2010, 4:30:38 AM3/7/10

"regn.pickfod" <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote in message

I don't think homosexuality should be outlawed like you.

>>> I have an idea how he would have been treated in gaol. Many people
>>> go to gaol. Sane people don't consider suicide as a reasonable
>>> or rational alternative.
>>>
>>> Now if the guy had been declared a nutter, it is likely he wouldn't
>>> have been sent to gaol, though I am no expert on 1954 Pommy
>>> sentencing procedure.
>>>
>>> Though I suspect the suicide had more to do with the social disgrace
>>> and shame of being outed as a Poofter than some fear of being bashed.
>>>
>>> http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/UnBooks:How_to_be_Gay_Whilst_in_Gaol

>>> It allows Homosexuals the same freedoms we all have.
>>>
>> Wait do you mean we should make homosexual acts lawful then? You
>
> We have freedoms to go about our business as long as we do not
> infringe the rules or the law.

And there is no law forbidding homosexual acts and you will never get your
way.

>> confuse me. But if banning homosexuality is giving "Them" the same

So what does that make you? A hater or a "Faggot"

Why are you making an offer?

You have an irrational fear that gay people are trying to turn everyone gay.

>>> You need to read up on this a bit first
>>>
>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Age_of_Consent.png
>>>
>> There's nothing in there that answers my question.
>>

> I'd say you didn't read it well enough to understand it is legal to
> have sex with under 18 yr olds in about 99% of the world and
> you plainly know fuck all about it.
>

>> If all gay people want to fuck little boys then do all straight
>> people want to fuck little girls?

Yet again you avoided to answer this question...

Message has been deleted

regn.pickfod

Mar 7, 2010, 1:39:55 PM3/7/10
Rob Par wrote:

> On Sun, 07 Mar 2010 01:12:19 GMT, use...@mantra.com and/or
> www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj) wrote:
>
>> Forwarded article:
>>
>> The Three Myths About Homosexuality
>>
>> Myth #1
>>
>> Homosexuality is normal and biologically determined.
>>
>> The truth...
>>
>> There is no scientific research indicating a biological or genetic
>> cause for homosexuality. Biological factors may play a role in the
>> predisposition to homosexuality. However, this is true of many other
>> psychological conditions.
>>
>> Research suggests that social and psychological factors are strongly
>> influential. Examples include problems in early family relationships,
>> sexual seduction, and sense of inadequacy with same-sex peers, with
>> resulting disturbance in gender identity. Society can also influence
>> a sexually questioning youth when it encourages gay self-labeling.
>>

> True or not another persons sexual preference is none of your damn
> business. All men are endowed by their creator with the right to
> pursue happiness.

Tell it to the families of the AIDS victims Homosexuals killed as a
result of their negligent. abherrant hedonistic and frenetic lifestyle.

>> Myth #2
>>
>> Homosexuals cannot change, and if they try, they will suffer great
>> emotional distress and become suicidal. Therefore, treatment to
>> change homosexuality must be stopped.
>>
>> The truth...
>>
>> Psychotherapists around the world who treat homosexuals report that
>> significant numbers of their clients have experienced substantial
>> healing. Change has come through psychological therapy, spirituality,
>> and ex-gay support groups. Whether leading married or committed
>> celibate lives, many report that their homosexual feelings have
>> diminished greatly, and do not trouble them as much as they had in
>> the past.
>>
>> The keys to change are desire, persistence, and a willingness to
>> investigate the conscious and unconscious conflicts from which the
>> condition originated. Change comes slowly, usually over several
>> years. Clients learn how to meet their needs for same-sex nurturance
>> and affirmation without eroticizing the relationship. As they grow
>> into their heterosexual potential, men and women typically experience
>> a deeper and fuller sense of themselves as male or female.
>>
>> If some homosexuals do not wish to change, that is their choice, yet
>> it is profoundly sad that gay-rights activists struggle against the
>> right-to-treatment for other homosexuals who yearn for freedom from
>> their attractions.
>>

> This is a total lie, no truth in any of it. True some people are
> capable of suppressing their sex drive and living miserable lives.
> Most simply go some where else to enjoy some sex.

The day after the cure for Homosexuality is found the mental illness
known as Homosexuality will start to become extinct.

>> Myth #3
>>
>> We must teach our children that homosexuality is as normal and
>> healthy as heterosexuality. Teenagers should be encouraged to
>> celebrate their same-sex attractions.
>>
>> The truth...
>>
>> Scientific research supports age-old cultural norms that
>> homosexuality is not a healthy, natural alternative to
>> heterosexuality. Research shows that gay teens are especially
>> vulnerable to substance abuse and early, high-risk sexual behavior.
>> It does far more harm than good to tell a teenager that his or her
>> attractions toward members of the same sex are normal and desirable.
>> Teens in this position need understanding and counseling, not a push
>> in the direction of a potentially deadly lifestyle.
>>
>> A 1992 study in Pediatrics found that 25.9% of 12-year-olds are
>> uncertain if they are gay or straight. The teen years are critical to
>> the question of self-labeling, so the facts must be presented in our
>> schools in a fair and balanced manner.
>>

> And some 15-20% of the populations is gay. Those that have doubts are
> more likely to be resisting their being gay. We who are born straight
> never doubt our sexuality. Please consider that when being gay meant
> facing the death penalty . Usualy from a lynch mob, millions of men
> and women were gay.R remember Shepherd and the good Christians that
> cheered his death and contributed million of dollars to defend his
> drug addict killers.

Homosexuality is less than one third of one percent of the population

regn.pickfod

Mar 8, 2010, 1:39:26 PM3/8/10
Seon Ferguson wrote:
> "regn.pickfod" <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote in message
> I don't think homosexuality should be outlawed like you.

I don't believe Homosexuality _can_ be outlawed, it is fundamentally a
mental
illness of unknown causes but the practices that cause risk to the
community need to be deemed illegal.

>>> Wait do you mean we should make homosexual acts lawful then? You
>>
>> We have freedoms to go about our business as long as we do not
>> infringe the rules or the law.
>>

> And there is no law forbidding homosexual acts and you will never get
> your way.

I'm sure Homosexuals, trawling public toilets and having public sex
breaks decency laws.

> So what does that make you? A hater or a "Faggot"

Neither.
It is a common word in common usage.

> Why are you making an offer?

Any offer you think is there is just wishfull thinking
and desperation on your part.

> You have an irrational fear that gay people are trying to turn
> everyone gay.

Another one of your juvenile assumptions. I have no irrational fear of
pillow biters or carpet munchers trying to turn everyone into pillow biters
or carpet munchers.

>>> There's nothing in there that answers my question.
>>>

>> I'd say you didn't read it well enough to understand it is legal to
>> have sex with under 18 yr olds in about 99% of the world and
>> you plainly know fuck all about it.
>>

>>> If all gay people want to fuck little boys then do all straight
>>> people want to fuck little girls?
>>

> Yet again you avoided to answer this question...

It is a particularly stupid question. The answer is plainly `No'

Seon Ferguson

Mar 8, 2010, 10:39:25 PM3/8/10

"regn.pickfod" <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote in message

So why is it that you say all gay people want to fuck little boys?

regn.pickfod

Mar 9, 2010, 1:11:11 AM3/9/10

I never said `all Homosexuals want to fuck little boys'
. You really have a comprehension problem.You might want to
give the weed a rest.

Seon Ferguson

Mar 9, 2010, 4:05:16 AM3/9/10

You try to link homosexuality with pedophilia. So to be fair we should link
straight people with it as well.

regn.pickfod

Mar 9, 2010, 5:16:34 AM3/9/10

Didn't do that either. Can't find the quote?
I said something to the effect; Homosexuals start early (underaged)
and in their turn, partake of the `fresh meat'

Didn't mention kiddies, or all Homosexuals or Pediastry.
these are products of your desperate imagination.

Generation Z
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Seon Ferguson

Mar 10, 2010, 3:44:46 AM3/10/10

"regn.pickfod" <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote in message

Most gay people are law abiding citizens, but they are pedophiles just like
they are pedophile straight people.

regn.pickfod

Mar 10, 2010, 1:14:18 PM3/10/10
Seon Ferguson wrote:
> "regn.pickfod" <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote in message
>> Seon Ferguson wrote:
>>> "regn.pickfod" <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote in message
>>> news:4b95...@news.comindico.com.au...

<brevity snip>

>>> You try to link homosexuality with pedophilia. So to be fair we
>>> should link straight people with it as well.
>>
>> Didn't do that either. Can't find the quote?
>> I said something to the effect; Homosexuals start early (underaged)
>> and in their turn, partake of the `fresh meat'
>>

>> Didn't mention kiddies, or all Homosexuals or Pediastry.
>> these are products of your desperate imagination.
>>
>> Generation Z
>> zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>>

> Most gay people are law abiding citizens, but they are pedophiles
> just like they are pedophile straight people.

There.

Homosexuals live a criminally negligent lifestyle where
there is a great deal of `risky sex' This has been seen in the past
to spread at least _one_ disease pandemic (who knows the real number)

What goes on behind closed doors does impact on the community as these
people leave their rooms and have contact with the world, donate blood
and share needles, swap spit etc.

Ray Fischer

Mar 10, 2010, 1:38:32 PM3/10/10
regn.pickfod <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote:
>Homosexuals live a criminally negligent lifestyle where

We all know that you anti-gay perverts just want it to be legal to
murder the people that you're so scared of.

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

regn.pickfod

Mar 11, 2010, 1:13:16 AM3/11/10
Ray Fischer wrote:
> regn.pickfod <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote:
>> Homosexuals live a criminally negligent lifestyle where
>
> We all know that you anti-gay perverts just want it to be legal to
> murder the people that you're so scared of.

I shouldn't be surprised Homophiles have a serious comprehension
problem; after all they fail to comprehend the dangers to society of
unfettered Homosexual lifestyles.

"to be legal to murder someone" the scary thing is you probably
have a license to drive a vehicle on the road.

Ray Fischer

Mar 11, 2010, 2:04:27 AM3/11/10
regn.pickfod <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote:
>Ray Fischer wrote:
>> regn.pickfod <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote:
>>> Homosexuals live a criminally negligent lifestyle where
>>
>> We all know that you anti-gay perverts just want it to be legal to
>> murder the people that you're so scared of.
>
>I shouldn't be surprised Homophiles have a serious comprehension
>problem;

Smirk. You don't like it when your own shit is thrown back at you.

> after all they fail to comprehend the dangers to society of
>unfettered Homosexual lifestyles.

Your perverted need to justfy your murderous hatred does not make
anybody other than yourself dangerous.

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

regn.pickfod

Mar 11, 2010, 1:53:14 PM3/11/10
Ray Fischer wrote:
> regn.pickfod <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote:
>> Ray Fischer wrote:
>>>
>>> We all know that you anti-gay perverts just want it to be legal to
>>> murder the people that you're so scared of.
>>
>> I shouldn't be surprised Homophiles have a serious comprehension
>> problem;
>
> Smirk. You don't like it when your own shit is thrown back at you.

You over rate your impact come shock value.
You come across like a hysterical queer and I roll my eyes.

>> after all they fail to comprehend the dangers to society of
>> unfettered Homosexual lifestyles.
>
> Your perverted need to justfy your murderous hatred does not make
> anybody other than yourself dangerous.

We relaxed the decency laws restricting Homosexuals and were
rewarded with a world wide AIDS epidemic that is killing millions
with the numbers growing. People like you I presume to be Homosexuals
in denial or are in defense mode to hide the feelings of dismay they have
for loved ones who are afflicted with being Homosexual, sons,
daughters,brothers,sisters.

Ray Fischer

Mar 11, 2010, 10:32:11 PM3/11/10
regn.pickfod <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote:
>Ray Fischer wrote:
>> regn.pickfod <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote:

>>> I shouldn't be surprised Homophiles have a serious comprehension
>>> problem;
>>
>> Smirk. You don't like it when your own shit is thrown back at you.
>>
>You over rate your impact come shock value.

You overrate your sanity.

>You come across like a hysterical queer and I roll my eyes.

You come across like a paranoid nazi.

>>> after all they fail to comprehend the dangers to society of
>>> unfettered Homosexual lifestyles.
>>
>> Your perverted need to justfy your murderous hatred does not make
>> anybody other than yourself dangerous.
>
>We relaxed the decency laws

Laws that legalized persecution and discrimination for no reason.

>and were
>rewarded with a world wide AIDS epidemic that is killing millions

That's a stupid lie even for an insane neonazi like you.

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

regn.pickfod

Mar 13, 2010, 1:41:33 AM3/13/10
Ray Fischer wrote:
> regn.pickfod <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote:
>> Ray Fischer wrote:

>>> Smirk. You don't like it when your own shit is thrown back at you.
>>>
>> You over rate your impact come shock value.
>
> You overrate your sanity.

Mot being sane is living in a delusion where Homoexuality is Harmless.

>> You come across like a hysterical queer and I roll my eyes.
>
> You come across like a paranoid nazi.

I doubt you understand the insult.

>>> Your perverted need to justfy your murderous hatred does not make
>>> anybody other than yourself dangerous.
>>
>> We relaxed the decency laws
>
> Laws that legalized persecution and discrimination for no reason.

For _good_ reason as seen in the world wide resistance to same sex marriage
and same sex adoption. The public does not accept Homosexuality as normal
or beneficial.

>> and were
>> rewarded with a world wide AIDS epidemic that is killing millions
>
> That's a stupid lie even for an insane neonazi like you.

Of cause it was originally named the Gay Disease because the first
victims were Homosexual -it wasn't until Homosexuals spread
the disease around the world with their Homosexual lifestyle
that it spread to Heterosexuals.

It _is_ killing millions and _was_ spread around the world as a result
of more relaxed decency laws that had previously kept the
debauched Homosexual lifestyle hiding behind a low profile.

No lies expect for your neoHomophile rewriting of history

Ray Fischer

Mar 13, 2010, 3:39:47 AM3/13/10
regn.pickfod <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote:
>Ray Fischer wrote:
>> regn.pickfod <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote:

>>> You over rate your impact come shock value.
>>
>> You overrate your sanity.
>>
>Mot being sane is living in a delusion where Homoexuality is Harmless.

Paranoia is insanity. Yours.

>>> You come across like a hysterical queer and I roll my eyes.
>>
>> You come across like a paranoid nazi.
>
>I doubt you understand the insult.

I doubt that you're sane. Are you going to start murdering these
"dangerous" people?

>>> We relaxed the decency laws
>>
>> Laws that legalized persecution and discrimination for no reason.
>
>For _good_ reason

Your hatred is not a good reason.

>>> and were
>>> rewarded with a world wide AIDS epidemic that is killing millions
>>
>> That's a stupid lie even for an insane neonazi like you.
>
>Of cause it was originally named the Gay Disease because the first
>victims were Homosexual

That's a stupid lie even for an insane neonazi like you. Sane,
educated people know that AIDS started in Africa, probably contracted
from animals, and is a predominantly heterosexual disease.

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

regn.pickfod

Mar 13, 2010, 5:40:49 PM3/13/10
Ray Fischer wrote:
> regn.pickfod <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote:
>> Ray Fischer wrote:

>>> You overrate your sanity.
>>>
>> Mot being sane is living in a delusion where Homoexuality is
>> Harmless.
>
> Paranoia is insanity. Yours.

The AIDS epidemic is real. No delusion apart from those
who who are in denial about Homosexuals spreading it to the
world.

>>> You come across like a paranoid nazi.
>>
>> I doubt you understand the insult.
>
> I doubt that you're sane. Are you going to start murdering these
> "dangerous" people?

I have made it plain, Homosexuality should not be encouraged
and the best way is to make Homosexual sexual acts illegal.

The Homosexual is free to live their lives as long as they are
not proven engaging in Homosexual sex acts. The murdering
you refer to is only in the heads of Homosexuals and Homophiles.

It is amusing how you `tolerance' types so quickly resort to verbal
abuse and Nazi accusations. Tolerance .... haw haw haw haw

>>> Laws that legalized persecution and discrimination for no reason.
>>
>> For _good_ reason
>
> Your hatred is not a good reason.

Nonsense. If you see someone's vomit on the footpath you find it
disgusting and a health risk so you wash it away. You certainly don't
`hate' the Vomit.

So you introduce an alcohol free zone to prevent those sad cases
who get their grog, collect together in that area and party till they
throw up.

>>> That's a stupid lie even for an insane neonazi like you.
>>
>> Of cause it was originally named the Gay Disease because the first
>> victims were Homosexual
>
> That's a stupid lie even for an insane neonazi like you. Sane,
> educated people know that AIDS started in Africa, probably contracted
> from animals, and is a predominantly heterosexual disease.

The disease originated in Africa, went to Haiti via Homosexuals,
spread to the US by Homosexual sex tourists festered in their Homosexual
capitals of San Francisco and New York and from there was spread to
the world through Homosexual sex tourism. The Homosexual lifestyle
and it's partnership with drugs, needles and prostitution then set it loose
on Heterosexuals. It spread to Heterosexuals via drugs,prostitution,
bisexuals
and blood transfusions.

It is now a predominately Heterosexual disease _now_ because Homosexuals
are a minority of only about 1:300 (one third of one percent) of the
population
and Heterosexuals are a much larger potential pool of victims/hosts.
So if 55% of AIDS victims are Homosexual and 35 % Heterosexual, the
AIDS victims numbers are One Homosexual for 70 Heterosexuals.
i.e. predominately Heterosexual.

The Gay disease as it was originally known should still be known as the Gay
disease so society never forgets what the cost of their Homosexual sex
reforms.

Ray Fischer

Mar 13, 2010, 6:15:03 PM3/13/10
regn.pickfod <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote:
>Ray Fischer wrote:
>> regn.pickfod <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote:

>>> Mot being sane is living in a delusion where Homoexuality is
>>> Harmless.
>>
>> Paranoia is insanity. Yours.
>
>The AIDS epidemic is real.

No it is not, moron.

>>> I doubt you understand the insult.
>>
>> I doubt that you're sane. Are you going to start murdering these
>> "dangerous" people?
>
>I have made it plain, Homosexuality should not be encouraged

It isn't, bigot.

>and the best way is to make Homosexual sexual acts illegal.

Let's throw YOUR ass into prison for inciting hatred and spreading
lies.

>>> For _good_ reason
>>
>> Your hatred is not a good reason.
>
>Nonsense.

Truth. Your hatred is not a good enough reason.

> If you see someone's vomit on the footpath you find it
>disgusting and a health risk so you wash it away.

And that's why you should be in prison: For "vomiting" your evil and
hate.

>>> Of cause it was originally named the Gay Disease because the first
>>> victims were Homosexual
>>
>> That's a stupid lie even for an insane neonazi like you. Sane,
>> educated people know that AIDS started in Africa, probably contracted
>> from animals, and is a predominantly heterosexual disease.
>
>The disease originated in Africa, went to Haiti via Homosexuals,
>spread to the US by Homosexual sex tourists festered in their Homosexual

And the neonazi asshole ignores the truth in order to justify his
hate.

>It is now a predominately Heterosexual disease

That is a lie. AIDS is a predominantly transmitted via heterosexual
sex.

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

regn.pickfod

Mar 13, 2010, 8:04:43 PM3/13/10
Ray Fischer wrote:
> regn.pickfod <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote:
>> Ray Fischer wrote:

>>> Paranoia is insanity. Yours.
>>
>> The AIDS epidemic is real.
>
> No it is not, moron.

You should refresh yourself with the total world victims numbers
and how it is continueing to spread at faster rates. How it is decimating
African populations with AIDS Infected orphans of AIDS victim parents
and spreading in smallish countries like Papua New Guinea

>>> I doubt that you're sane. Are you going to start murdering these
>>> "dangerous" people?
>>
>> I have made it plain, Homosexuality should not be encouraged
>
> It isn't, bigot.

Hate laws are encouraging Homosexuality as Hate Laws prevent
robust and vigorous social feedback on how acceptable
Homosexuality really is.

>> and the best way is to make Homosexual sexual acts illegal.
>
> Let's throw YOUR ass into prison for inciting hatred and spreading
> lies.

Oh dear ... the hate law card waved to censure robust, social feedback.
You `tolerance' Libertine.

>>> Your hatred is not a good reason.
>>
>> Nonsense.
>
> Truth. Your hatred is not a good enough reason.

Robust social feedback. No hatred except in your imagination.

>> If you see someone's vomit on the footpath you find it
>> disgusting and a health risk so you wash it away.
>
> And that's why you should be in prison: For "vomiting" your evil and
> hate.

Your attempted repression of non violent social health and mental health
reform is noted. It will stain your soul forever.

>>> That's a stupid lie even for an insane neonazi like you. Sane,
>>> educated people know that AIDS started in Africa, probably
>>> contracted from animals, and is a predominantly heterosexual
>>> disease.
>>
>> The disease originated in Africa, went to Haiti via Homosexuals,
>> spread to the US by Homosexual sex tourists festered in their
>> Homosexual
>
> And the neonazi asshole ignores the truth in order to justify his
> hate.

Snipping the story of the history of AIDS does not change it.
Originated in Africa and spread to the would via Homosexual
sex tourism. It was originally known as the Gay disease and
ignored till it jumped to Heterosexuals.

>> It is now a predominately Heterosexual disease
>
> That is a lie. AIDS is a predominantly transmitted via heterosexual
> sex.

I consider Anal sex to be a Homosexual sex act that Heterosexuals may
be debauched enough to pursue after a phase of experimentation.

Ray Fischer

Mar 13, 2010, 8:42:06 PM3/13/10

You should learn what an epidemic is, bigot.

>>> I have made it plain, Homosexuality should not be encouraged
>>
>> It isn't, bigot.
>
>Hate laws are encouraging Homosexuality

Are you insnae or just an asshole?

>>> and the best way is to make Homosexual sexual acts illegal.
>>
>> Let's throw YOUR ass into prison for inciting hatred and spreading
>> lies.
>>
>Oh dear ... the hate law card waved to censure robust, social feedback.

By your own logic you should be in prison. Since eheterosexual
disease have killed millions and continue to kill people even today,
you should be in prison because you are dangerous.

>>> Nonsense.
>>
>> Truth. Your hatred is not a good enough reason.
>
>Robust social feedback. No hatred except in your imagination.

Your hatred of homoseuals is obvious.

>>> If you see someone's vomit on the footpath you find it
>>> disgusting and a health risk so you wash it away.
>>
>> And that's why you should be in prison: For "vomiting" your evil and
>> hate.
>
>Your attempted repression of non violent social health

Like your attempted repression of homosexuals, pervert?

>>> The disease originated in Africa, went to Haiti via Homosexuals,
>>> spread to the US by Homosexual sex tourists festered in their
>>> Homosexual
>>
>> And the neonazi asshole ignores the truth in order to justify his
>> hate.
>>
>Snipping the story of the history of AIDS does not change it.

Lying about it does not change it, pervert.

>Originated in Africa and spread to the would via Homosexual

That's an evil lie, pervert.

>>> It is now a predominately Heterosexual disease
>>
>> That is a lie. AIDS is a predominantly transmitted via heterosexual
>> sex.
>
>I consider

I consider you to be an evil bigot.

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

regn.pickfod

Mar 13, 2010, 10:28:05 PM3/13/10

I refreshed myself with the definition of epidemic and am
satisfied with my use of the word. Perhaps you underestimate how
serious the AIDS epidemic is. As I suggested, exposing yourself to
some of the numbers and results might might cause you to change your
belief.

>>> It isn't, bigot.
>>
>> Hate laws are encouraging Homosexuality
>
> Are you insnae or just an asshole?

If hate laws were removed would Homosexuality thrive?

>>> Let's throw YOUR ass into prison for inciting hatred and spreading
>>> lies.
>>>
>> Oh dear ... the hate law card waved to censure robust, social
>> feedback.
>
> By your own logic you should be in prison. Since eheterosexual
> disease have killed millions and continue to kill people even today,
> you should be in prison because you are dangerous.

There are laws controlling Heterosexual interactions. Homosexuality
simply requires _more_ specific controls as a result of the pecaddilo's
of the Homosexual lifestyle.

>>> Truth. Your hatred is not a good enough reason.
>>
>> Robust social feedback. No hatred except in your imagination.
>
> Your hatred of homoseuals is obvious.

To you, in your head. Smoked a lot of pot as a kid?

>>> And that's why you should be in prison: For "vomiting" your evil
>>> and hate.
>>
>> Your attempted repression of non violent social health
>
> Like your attempted repression of homosexuals, pervert?

There is nothing perverted in my advice on acheiving a less unhealthy
society and reducing the risks of spreading STD's.

Repression of innapropriate behaviours is fundmental to living
together peacefully.

>>> And the neonazi asshole ignores the truth in order to justify his
>>> hate.
>>>
>> Snipping the story of the history of AIDS does not change it.
>
> Lying about it does not change it, pervert.

It _is_ the basic story of the history of AIDS. There are other aspects
such as the Homosexuals in Canada and AIDS first being described
in a Homosexual in Britian just after WW2, AIDS patient zero...
but basically the story is, it originated in Africa, went to Haiti
and the US, transferred by unsafe sex of the Homosexual lifestyle

>> Originated in Africa and spread to the would via Homosexual
>
> That's an evil lie, pervert.

You are in serious denial.

>>> That is a lie. AIDS is a predominantly transmitted via heterosexual
>>> sex.
>>
>> I consider
>
> I consider you to be an evil bigot.

I consider it is poor form to trim posts

Ray Fischer

Mar 13, 2010, 10:39:01 PM3/13/10
regn.pickfod <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote:
>Ray Fischer wrote:
>> regn.pickfod <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote:

>>> Robust social f
>>

>> Your hatred of homoseuals is obvious.
>
>To you, in your head.

You want to imprison and persecute gays. That is hatred.

>>> Your attempted repression of non violent social health
>>
>> Like your attempted repression of homosexuals, pervert?
>
>There is nothing perverted in my advice

Yes there is, pervert.

>Repression of innapropriate behaviours is fundmental to living
>together peacefully.

That's why you should be in prison.

>>> Snipping the story of the history of AIDS does not change it.
>>
>> Lying about it does not change it, pervert.
>
>It _is_ the basic story of the history of AIDS.

You're a liar. AIDS has nothing at all to do with homosexuality.

>>> Originated in Africa and spread to the would via Homosexual
>>
>> That's an evil lie, pervert.
>
>You are in serious denial.

I have the facts, bigot. AIDS is primarily spread via heterosexual
sex.

>>> I consider
>>
>> I consider you to be an evil bigot.
>
>I consider it is poor form to trim posts

Then stop spreading evil lies, bigot.

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

regn.pickfod

Mar 14, 2010, 3:19:18 PM3/14/10
Ray Fischer wrote:
> regn.pickfod <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote:
>> Ray Fischer wrote:

>>> Your hatred of homoseuals is obvious.
>>
>> To you, in your head.
>
> You want to imprison and persecute gays. That is hatred.

I want the laws changed and I want Homosexuals to comply
with those laws and _not_ go to gaol.

Any hatred is in your head alone.

>>> Like your attempted repression of homosexuals, pervert?
>>
>> There is nothing perverted in my advice
>
> Yes there is, pervert.
>
>> Repression of innapropriate behaviours is fundmental to living
>> together peacefully.
>
> That's why you should be in prison.

Because I want people to comply with the law?
You're being ridiculus.

>>> Lying about it does not change it, pervert.
>>
>> It _is_ the basic story of the history of AIDS.
>
> You're a liar. AIDS has nothing at all to do with homosexuality.

You should investigate it further cause you are absolutely wrong.

>>> That's an evil lie, pervert.
>>
>> You are in serious denial.
>
> I have the facts, bigot. AIDS is primarily spread via heterosexual
> sex.

but was spread to the world through Homosexual sex tourism

>>> I consider you to be an evil bigot.
>>
>> I consider it is poor form to trim posts
>
> Then stop spreading evil lies, bigot.

Then check it out because you're wrong. Aids is all about
the Homosexual lifestyle, where even after spreading AIDS
to the world, risky sexual behaviour of Homosexuals continues
to increase.

Ray Fischer

Mar 14, 2010, 4:20:42 PM3/14/10
regn.pickfod <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote:
>Ray Fischer wrote:
>> regn.pickfod <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote:

>>> To you, in your head.
>>
>> You want to imprison and persecute gays. That is hatred.
>
>I want the laws changed and I want Homosexuals to comply
>with those laws and _not_ go to gaol.

You want to imprison and persecute gays. Hiding behind laws that you
want is chickenshit cowardice.

>>> There is nothing perverted in my advice
>>
>> Yes there is, pervert.
>>
>>> Repression of innapropriate behaviours is fundmental to living
>>> together peacefully.
>>
>> That's why you should be in prison.
>
>Because I want people to comply with the law?

They already do, pervert. But YOU engage in inappropriate
behaviors.

>>> It _is_ the basic story of the history of AIDS.
>>
>> You're a liar. AIDS has nothing at all to do with homosexuality.
>
>You should investigate it further cause you are absolutely wrong.

If I was wrong then it wouldn't be a fact that the majority of people
with AIDS got it via heterosexual sex.

But you're a bigot and you deal in the truth.

>>> You are in serious denial.
>>
>> I have the facts, bigot. AIDS is primarily spread via heterosexual
>> sex.
>
>but was spread to the world through Homosexual sex tourism

That's an outright lie.

>>> I consider it is poor form to trim posts
>>
>> Then stop spreading evil lies, bigot.
>
>Then check it out because you're wrong.

I am not wrong. You are a liar and an evil bigot.

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Mar 14, 2010, 7:37:46 PM3/14/10
U.K. Religious Schools Forced to Promote Abortion, Homosexuality under Sex-Ed Bill

By Hilary White
lifesitenews.com

Ray Fischer

Mar 14, 2010, 7:43:14 PM3/14/10
Dr. Jai Maharaj <use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai> wrote:
>U.K. Religious Schools Forced to Promote Abortion, Homosexuality under Sex-Ed Bill

The usual pro-liar insanity and hate.

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

The Chief Instigator

Mar 14, 2010, 10:58:05 PM3/14/10
On Sun, 14 Mar 2010 19:19:18 GMT, regn.pickfod <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote:
> Ray Fischer wrote:
>> regn.pickfod <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote:

>>> To you, in your head.
>>
>> You want to imprison and persecute gays. That is hatred.
>
> I want the laws changed and I want Homosexuals to comply with those laws
> and _not_ go to gaol.

Since you're a drunken Aussie, confine your whining to that continent, and
you don't get to shove your phobias upon anyone else, even in Oz. (A decade
or so ago, a same-sex pair, one American, one Australian, did a good job of
annoying the "Church" of $cientology facility about a mile and a half
northward of where I'm typing this, and your fellow Ozzie is probably well
aware of you.)

> Any hatred is in your head alone.

Quit talking to yourself.

>>> There is nothing perverted in my advice
>>
>> Yes there is, pervert.
>>
>>> Repression of innapropriate behaviours is fundmental to living
>>> together peacefully.
>>
>> That's why you should be in prison.
>
> Because I want people to comply with the law?
> You're being ridiculus.

Your whining will only result in you being target practice.

>>> It _is_ the basic story of the history of AIDS.
>>
>> You're a liar. AIDS has nothing at all to do with homosexuality.
>>

> You should investigate it further cause you are absolutely wrong.

AIDS is a virus, which couldn't care less about sexual orientation. All it
would be interested in (assuming it could understand anything) is a
bloodstream so it can reproduce.

>>> You are in serious denial.
>>
>> I have the facts, bigot. AIDS is primarily spread via heterosexual
>> sex.
>>

> but was spread to the world through Homosexual sex tourism

>>> I consider it is poor form to trim posts
>>
>> Then stop spreading evil lies, bigot.
>
> Then check it out because you're wrong. Aids is all about the Homosexual
> lifestyle, where even after spreading AIDS to the world, risky sexual
> behaviour of Homosexuals continues to increase.

...which still doesn't give you the prerogative to go on your one-idiot
crusade. I'm on the board of directors of a 501©3 non-profit corporation in
this country, and we've had homosexuals in the general membership and the
board of directors, as well as officers, and we're in our sixteenth year.

--
Patrick L. "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (pat...@io.com) Houston, Texas
www.io.com/~patrick/aeros.php (TCI's 2009-10 Houston Aeros) AA#2273

regn.pickfod

Mar 15, 2010, 4:16:34 PM3/15/10
Ray Fischer wrote:
> regn.pickfod <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote:
>> Ray Fischer wrote:

>>> You want to imprison and persecute gays. That is hatred.
>>
>> I want the laws changed and I want Homosexuals to comply
>> with those laws and _not_ go to gaol.
>
> You want to imprison and persecute gays. Hiding behind laws that you
> want is chickenshit cowardice.

The laws were there many years before I was born. We tried
social experimentation and it is proven by the AIDS epidemic
and the ongoing risk of the next `Gay disease' to have been a
poor choice that needs to repealed for the safety of the community.

Society wants and needs the laws.

>>> Yes there is, pervert.

>>> That's why you should be in prison.
>>
>> Because I want people to comply with the law?
>
> They already do, pervert. But YOU engage in inappropriate
> behaviors.

You don't know much about the Homosexual lifestyle with
it's culture of underage sex, drugs and public indecencies.

>>> You're a liar. AIDS has nothing at all to do with homosexuality.
>>
>> You should investigate it further cause you are absolutely wrong.
>
> If I was wrong then it wouldn't be a fact that the majority of people
> with AIDS got it via heterosexual sex.

Homosexuals infected the Heterosexual community with AIDS

> But you're a bigot and you deal in the truth.

You're a Homophile and your whole family must be Queers for you
to put up a display of total ignorance as you are doing.

>>> I have the facts, bigot. AIDS is primarily spread via heterosexual
>>> sex.
>>
>> but was spread to the world through Homosexual sex tourism
>
> That's an outright lie.

No Boyo, the laws were relaxed and Homosxuals started
rocking up here to check out the Bronzed Aussie meat market
and the local Queers couldn't get enough of the Foreign Fags.
happened everywhere.

Now its an annual thing to do the grand tour of the various Fag Fest
Mardi Gras.

http://www.mardigras.org.au/mardi-gras-2010/events-calendar/bingo-v2-0-the-seedy-underworld-of-subculture-and-sex-by-numbers-/index.cfm
[qs]
being a young gay man exploring sexuality through
various subcultures or scenes, touching on the
complexities of gay relationships, of dealing with
differences in age, maturity, attitudes, and the
general overwhelming lack of honesty in regard
to sexual activity
[qf]

http://www.acon.org.au/get-involved/mega-safe-sex-packing
[qs]
ACON's annual mega Mardi Gras safe-sex packing
session will be held on Saturday 20 February.
The day will be a fantastic opportunity to be involved
with the Slip It On campaign, to pack safe-sex packs
and have a few hours of community fun
[qf]

http://positivelife.org.au/talkabout/2010/feb-mar/mardi-gras-memories
[qs]
His usual way of
doing the Mardi Gras party was to arrive, spend a bit of
time seeing friends and then head for the stables, a sacred
place where a lot of on-site sex happened
[qf]

[qs]
We all went as individual diseases or drugs in these
simple costumes that matched the main design; there
was a collection of "Teresa Toxoplasmosis' and
'Paula Pentamidines'.

We later realised running around as a disease
or a drug wasn't a good pick-up strategy.

There was sometimes a tense relationship about
how much HIV should be represented in the parade.
We didn't want being gay to be defined by HIV,
but in the 1980s that's sort of what happened.
Gradually gay and HIV got disentangled as AIDS
went from epidemic to endemic.
[qf]

>>> Then stop spreading evil lies, bigot.
>>
>> Then check it out because you're wrong.
>
> I am not wrong. You are a liar and an evil bigot.

read the quotes and you'll see Homosexuals accepting
the role Homosexuals played in beinging AIDS to the world.
You'll also see no sympathy for non Homosexual victims
but great distress over what AIDS meant to the Homosexual lifestyle.

Get a clue.

regn.pickfod

Mar 15, 2010, 4:39:17 PM3/15/10
The Chief Instigator wrote:
> On Sun, 14 Mar 2010 19:19:18 GMT, regn.pickfod <re...@mysoul.cop.au>
> wrote:
>> Ray Fischer wrote:

>>> You want to imprison and persecute gays. That is hatred.
>>
>> I want the laws changed and I want Homosexuals to comply with those
>> laws and _not_ go to gaol.
>
> Since you're a drunken Aussie, confine your whining to that
> continent, and you don't get to shove your phobias upon anyone else,
> even in Oz. (A decade or so ago, a same-sex pair, one American, one
> Australian, did a good job of annoying the "Church" of $cientology
> facility about a mile and a half northward of where I'm typing this,
> and your fellow Ozzie is probably well aware of you.)

A Homophile threatening me to stop telling the truth about Homosexuality and
how Homosexuals spread AIDS to the world resulting in the deaths
100's of thousands.

Not that I'm saying your stormtrooper attempt to repress free speach is
money related, but you situation runs closely to being easily labelled.
compromised with all thise bosses of yours being Homosexual.

>> Any hatred is in your head alone.
>
> Quit talking to yourself.

aren't _you_ the one making the threats?

>>> Yes there is, pervert.

>>> That's why you should be in prison.
>>
>> Because I want people to comply with the law?
>> You're being ridiculus.
>
> Your whining will only result in you being target practice.

Ah yes the sort of cultural intimidation and undemocratic thuggery
that worked so well against the Mexicans and continues to, even to this day.

Nuts!

>>> You're a liar. AIDS has nothing at all to do with homosexuality.
>>>

>> You should investigate it further cause you are absolutely wrong.
>
> AIDS is a virus, which couldn't care less about sexual orientation.
> All it would be interested in (assuming it could understand anything)
> is a bloodstream so it can reproduce.

And the most risky sexual acitivity for it to transfer is Anal sex.

>>> I have the facts, bigot. AIDS is primarily spread via heterosexual
>>> sex.
>>>

>> but was spread to the world through Homosexual sex tourism

>>> Then stop spreading evil lies, bigot.
>>
>> Then check it out because you're wrong. Aids is all about the
>> Homosexual lifestyle, where even after spreading AIDS to the world,
>> risky sexual behaviour of Homosexuals continues to increase.
>
> ...which still doesn't give you the prerogative to go on your
> one-idiot crusade. I'm on the board of directors of a 501©3
> non-profit corporation in this country, and we've had homosexuals in
> the general membership and the board of directors, as well as
> officers, and we're in our sixteenth year.

I've got two posters here I'm responding to who have been tricked by
Homosexual Agenda propaganda into firmly believing Homosexuals
played no part in spreading AIDS to the world. Your Homosexual
Members and Directors need to accept and acknowledge their
sexuality's role in the deaths of 100's of thousands of people and the
infection and likely deaths of Millions.

Ray Fischer

Mar 16, 2010, 2:26:20 AM3/16/10
regn.pickfod <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote:
>Ray Fischer wrote:
>> regn.pickfod <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote:

>>> I want the laws changed and I want Homosexuals to comply
>>> with those laws and _not_ go to gaol.
>>
>> You want to imprison and persecute gays. Hiding behind laws that you
>> want is chickenshit cowardice.
>
>The laws were there many years before I was born.

They do not exist now, bigot.

> We tried
>social experimentation and it is proven by the AIDS epidemic
>and the ongoing risk of the next `Gay disease' to have been a

YOU ARE A LIAR! EVERY time you try to blame AIDS of gays you expose
yourself as a sleazy, lying, perverted bigot and asshole.

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

regn.pickfod

Mar 16, 2010, 5:12:52 AM3/16/10
Ray Fischer wrote:
> regn.pickfod <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote:
>> Ray Fischer wrote:

>>> You want to imprison and persecute gays. Hiding behind laws that
>>> you want is chickenshit cowardice.
>>
>> The laws were there many years before I was born.
>
> They do not exist now, bigot.

They have existed and they will exist again, I expect them to be
more severe and repressive because of extremism.

>> We tried
>> social experimentation and it is proven by the AIDS epidemic
>> and the ongoing risk of the next `Gay disease' to have been a
>
> YOU ARE A LIAR! EVERY time you try to blame AIDS of gays you expose
> yourself as a sleazy, lying, perverted bigot and asshole.

you can squeal yourself horse and call me all sorts of unpleasant names but
it simply does not change the facts (and they are there for anyone to check
on)
that AIDS originated in Africa was taken to Haiti via Homosexuals and on to
the USA by Homosexuals on third world sex tours where the black `meat`
was cheap and the tolerance `sweet`.
It festered in the Homosexual capitals and was exported tothe world via
Homosexuals indulging in sex tourism taking advantage of a new age of
tolerance
(niavette) of the Homosexual lifestyle.

Ray Fischer

Mar 16, 2010, 1:39:29 PM3/16/10

People reject your kind of hate.

>>> We tried
>>> social experimentation and it is proven by the AIDS epidemic
>>> and the ongoing risk of the next `Gay disease' to have been a
>>
>> YOU ARE A LIAR! EVERY time you try to blame AIDS of gays you expose
>> yourself as a sleazy, lying, perverted bigot and asshole.
>
>you can squeal yourself horse

The facts are clear. You are a liar. Like most irrational bigots you
ignore any fact which proves you wrong.

By your own words you should be in prison.

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

regn.pickfod

Mar 17, 2010, 3:50:30 PM3/17/10

It isn't hate, it is that the population overwhelmingly
rejects Homosexual degeneracy.

The Homosexual lifestyle is so disapproved of there needs to be
hate laws to censor social feedback that would send
pillow biters scurrying for cover.

Why else is the Homosexual push for normalising their
disease spreading lifestyle be based on Human rights rather than
social acceptance.

Because their social acceptance is marginally better than the
social acceptance of Pedophiles and 40 years ago it was
_less_ than the social acceptance of Pedophiles

>>> YOU ARE A LIAR! EVERY time you try to blame AIDS of gays you expose
>>> yourself as a sleazy, lying, perverted bigot and asshole.
>>
>> you can squeal yourself horse
>
> The facts are clear. You are a liar. Like most irrational bigots you
> ignore any fact which proves you wrong.

Your dishonest approach to posting via selective editting
undermines your credibility.

I blame Homosexuals for spreading AIDS to the world via Homosexual
sex tourism and the Homosexual lifestyle because Homosexual sex tourism
and the Homosexual lifestyle are responsible for spreading AIDS to the
world.

Your denials are laughable when other Homophiles in the same thread accept
it.

> By your own words you should be in prison.

Where would Homosexuals be without the Hate Laws being used to
censor effective social feedback by `their friends'.

This is the filth _your_ sort want children exposed to

http://zombietime.com/folsom_sf_2007_part_1/index.php

The goal being I assume to get kids `worked up` and start play
acting with `other' people what you want them to see on the
streets of your town?

There is no question _who_ should be in prison

Ray Fischer

Mar 17, 2010, 10:01:32 PM3/17/10

You lie in order to justify making people suffer.

That is hate.

>The Homosexual lifestyle is so disapproved of there needs to be

You sound like some nazi asshole spewing the usual nazi propaganda.
Do you hate Jews as well?

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Mar 17, 2010, 10:14:06 PM3/17/10
U.K. Religious Schools Forced to Promote Abortion, Homosexuality under Sex-Ed Bill

By Hilary White

regn.pickfod

Mar 18, 2010, 2:35:00 PM3/18/10

I tell the truth to help a known minority suffering a
mental disorder from perpetuating a lifestyle of
self destructive tendencies. `tough love'

>> The Homosexual lifestyle is so disapproved of there needs to be
>
> You sound like some nazi asshole spewing the usual nazi propaganda.
> Do you hate Jews as well?

You keep saying I hate people meanwhile you rain abuse down on me.
How very kind, considerate and tolerant you are not,
Fischer the Fascist.

As far as Jews go I think a culture exposed to persecution over the
Millenia should be able to handle their problems with the Palestinians
without shooting children to death.

I have questions about inconsistancies with the story of the
Jewish Holocaust and I don't think locking people in gaol for
asking questions about it is an appropriate response.

Which all draws away from the detail the Homsoexual lifestyle
is not accepted by mainstream society and Homosexuals can only
indulge their wanton pecadillos where they are protected by
undemocratic hate laws.
(not voted for and not wanted by the majority - these laws foisted upon us
are undemocratic)

Ray Fischer

Mar 18, 2010, 11:23:46 PM3/18/10

You're a liar and a bigot.

>>> The Homosexual lifestyle is so disapproved of there needs to be
>>
>> You sound like some nazi asshole spewing the usual nazi propaganda.
>> Do you hate Jews as well?
>
>You keep saying I hate people

Your insistence that people should be made to suffer is hate.
But like the nazis you keep insisting that your hate is really for
the good of all.

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net