Queen of squirting

Brad & Trisha

May 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/26/96

I agree that there are a lot of good questions about whether or not
female ejaculation is possible. I would reference anyone who is
seriously interested to a book by Ladas, Whipple, and Perry, "The G
Spot." It is by no means the end all, be all on the subject, but it
does raise some interesting points.

First there are some extra glands around the urethra (well before we
reach the bladder) called the Skene's glands (named after their
discoverer, Alexander Skene). The substance produced by these glands
has trace amounts of urine, but is primarily a liquid composed of a
totally different substance. (See p. 76 in my copy of the book, it's
very technical so I won't spell it out here).

Even though it is theorized that all women have these glands, as it is
theorized we (women) all have g-spots, whether or not a woman ejaculates
is more dependent on the strength of her PC muscles (the ones built up
by Kegel exercises).

Don't be too surprised if a doctor is unaware of these glands. Women
and their anatomy is infamous for getting lost in the cracks (by no
fault of any one doctor). The female reproductive system is well
studied, but her pleasure system is not always as well attended. Unlike
men, women's pleasure is not always tied up with the same organs as
their reproduction and excratory systems (e.g., the clitoris).

Anyway, its a great book even if it's a little dry at times. It is
primarily written as a study, not as a best seller.

Happy Reading!

Trisha

Trisha

Cmovieman

May 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/27/96

In article <83316743413621@apollo>, Brad & Trisha <tec...@i-link.net>
writes:

>First there are some extra glands around the urethra (well before we
>reach the bladder) called the Skene's glands (named after their
>discoverer, Alexander Skene). The substance produced by these glands
>has trace amounts of urine, but is primarily a liquid composed of a
>totally different substance. (See p. 76 in my copy of the book, it's
>very technical so I won't spell it out here).

OK, since we've all gotten anatomical and are now quoting books and
research papers, let me throw this on the fire. In 1992, Carol Travis
published a work called "The Mismeasure of Woman" (apt title) which on
disucssion of the G-spot (pages 232-242) says and I quote: "In those who
"ejaculate," the fluid has proved to contain URINE IN ALL CASES.

>Even though it is theorized that all women have these glands, as it is
>theorized we (women) all have g-spots, whether or not a woman ejaculates
>is more dependent on the strength of her PC muscles (the ones built up
>by Kegel exercises).

Additionally, Travis points out that "The G-spot is NOT characteristic of
all women." She also notes that "This is no scientific evidence that
strong PC muscles have anything whatsoever to do with orgasmic
responsiveness."

I would thank another contributer for furnishing this information to me
and also for suggesting that a rather simple test might reasonably
validate the presence of urine in squirting. I have taken his suggestion
to a simpler degree because I've had first hand experience with the
product I'm going to suggest:

I suffer from an inter-ear fluid problem that is aggrivated by excess
water retention in my body. Occassionally I take water pills called
"Diurex" which reduces the amount of excess fluid in the body through
unination. This is an over-the-counter medication (presumably safe) that
is available in any diet pill section of a US drugstore. The interesting
thing about these pills is, that after a few days, they turn your urine a
bluish/green color (try to imagine my shock the first time I saw this
coming out). My suggestion is obvious - for those women who experience
squirting orgasms, simply take the pillls for a few days and once you have
verifed that it is turning your urine blue, simply stimulate your g-spot
until you have a squirt orgasm. If the liquid is blue or bluish/green in
color, you'll know it's urine. If it's clear in color - like my ejaculate
is when taking the pills, we can reasonably assume your squirt is
something other than urine. Of course, we expect day-by-day reports to the
newsgroup so we can tally the results. Now...this is a summer project
worth doing!

Current Score:

Definately Urine: 3 votes
Urinary Substance but not pure urine: 2 votes
Definately Not Urine: 3 votes

CMovieman.

Stryker

May 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/29/96

>Current Score:
>
>Definately Urine: 3 votes
>Urinary Substance but not pure urine: 2 votes
>Definately Not Urine: 3 votes

Sarah Jane (I single her out), and the rest is pissing on
those guys in the RAIN WOMAN videos. It's obviously piss. Just my
opinion.

David Austin

May 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/29/96

In article <83325422318642@apollo> Cmovieman, cmov...@aol.com writes:
>My suggestion is obvious - for those women who experience
>squirting orgasms, simply take the pillls for a few days and once you have
>verifed that it is turning your urine blue, simply stimulate your g-spot
>until you have a squirt orgasm. If the liquid is blue or bluish/green in
>color, you'll know it's urine. If it's clear in color - like my ejaculate
>is when taking the pills, we can reasonably assume your squirt is
>something other than urine.

There's a mistake here: male ejaculate often has urine as a component,
and medications that discolor urine often discolor male ejaculate, though
typically not to the same degree that they discolor urine (since other
components are present in the ejaculate). A similar result might be
obtained for female ejaculate - some discoloration, though not to the
same degree as for urine.

David.

Eric Dew

May 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/30/96

It is obviously NOT piss. I mean, if it ain't going to be real, I doubt
anyone would want to deal with piss. It's probably easier just to inject
some water in the vagina and ask the women to expel at the appropriate time.

Just watch the out-takes from The Grafenberg Spot by the Mitchell Brothers.
After the film, they show the out-takes while the credits roll, and one sees
the vagina being filled with water, which is then immediately squirted out.

EDEW

Cmovieman

May 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/30/96

In article <83339303112740@apollo>, David Austin <David_...@ncsu.edu>
writes:

CURRENT SCORE:

Definately Urine: 4 votes
A Uninary Substance but not pure urine: 2 votes
Definately Not Urine: 4 votes
Wants to be called Queen of Squriting: 1 vote

>There's a mistake here: male ejaculate often has urine as a component,
>and medications that discolor urine often discolor male ejaculate, though
>typically not to the same degree that they discolor urine (since other
>components are present in the ejaculate). A similar result might be
>obtained for female ejaculate - some discoloration, though not to the
>same degree as for urine.

David:

I hope you know you've just sent cocksucking back to the stone ages;-)
Actually, my experience with "Diurex" was just as I described. My urine
was very pronounced in a bluish/green color (scarred the shit out of me
because I hadn't read the side effects and I didn't expect it). I was very
interested in whether this stuff would effect the color of my ejaculate
and it definately did not - at least to no degree that I could see with
the naked eye with the lights full on.

Anyway, I guess we should modify the test to the extent that the testie
should report whether their ejaculate color is the same indensity as their
urine color or to what extent it would be possibly lighter. I personally
don't think it's going to make that much difference because what we're
asking for here is genuine squirters - not just those women who have wet
vaginal orgasms. If it's external and sprays out, like I have seen in
videos - then I don't know what it could be other than urine. Of course,
that's exactly what we're trying to determine with this test. Again, other
than the bladder, what part of the female body, that's connected to the
urethra, could produce that volume of liquid. Anotomically, while I'll
concede that there are glands that sucret liquids inside the vagina, I
don't think these would be considered true squirters.

CMovieman (Chuck)

Cmovieman

May 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/31/96

In article <83343705922186@apollo>, ed...@netcom.com (Eric Dew) writes:

>It is obviously NOT piss. I mean, if it ain't going to be real, I doubt
>anyone would want to deal with piss. It's probably easier just to inject
>some water in the vagina and ask the women to expel at the appropriate
time.

>Just watch the out-takes from The Grafenberg Spot by the Mitchell
Brothers.
>After the film, they show the out-takes while the credits roll, and one
sees
>the vagina being filled with water, which is then immediately squirted
out.

I agree with you. In most squirting movies I think it is staged off camera
before the so-called squirting scene. Indeed this was shown after the
movie the Grafenberg Spot. And in this case, it would obviously make no
sense to use urine. However, we're really dealing with two issues in this
thread. The first of course, is the scam of most movie squirting scenes.
In most studies I've read it is estimated the number of women who have
squirting orgasms starts at about 6% of the population. Yet, we are to
believe that a large percentage of porn actresses can squirt? I don't
think so!

But the second issue is that of those women who really do squirt. Clearly
I have seen videos of women who definately squirt. And the videos I've
seen show it coming directly out of the urethra (their pee hole) and
coming out with force and in quantity. And this is the issue that brings
up the question of it being urine or a urinary substance. Or something
else entirely. Or a combination of substances. And on this issue, I think
inquiring minds want to know what's going on here. I know I sure do.

So let's be clear on this issue. General internal vaginal secretions -
even in large quantities - would not be considered squirting orgasms.
After all, most women produce a natural sexual lubricant, some in large
quantity. This is in no way a projected expulsion of fluid such as seen in
a genuine squirt orgasm. We're looking for the real McCoy. So if you've
had first hand experience with it, share your understanding of it with us
and give us an education on this issue. If you only have second hand
information, it's better than no information at all - so share it with us
also. And if you do the "Diurex" test, we really want to hear from you.
And keep those votes comming in because this is a lot more fun than the
general election's going to be this year.

CMovieman

Eric Dew

May 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/31/96

In article <8335490399426@apollo> cmov...@aol.com (Cmovieman) writes:
>In article <83343705922186@apollo>, ed...@netcom.com (Eric Dew) writes:
>

>But the second issue is that of those women who really do squirt. Clearly
>I have seen videos of women who definately squirt. And the videos I've
>seen show it coming directly out of the urethra (their pee hole) and
>coming out with force and in quantity. And this is the issue that brings
>up the question of it being urine or a urinary substance. Or something
>else entirely. Or a combination of substances. And on this issue, I think
>inquiring minds want to know what's going on here. I know I sure do.

Well, let's take several examples.

Nikki Charm in Tori Welles' Miss Directed. Tori finger Nikki to a squirt.
There does not seem to be any cuts before the squirt, so I don't think it's
an injected artificial kind. Then, once she does squirt, Tori makes a beeline
with her mouth to the vagina, licking it up pretty good. This sort of implies
that it ain't piss.

Nikki squirted once in a scene with Paul Thomas (a loooonnnnnggggg time ago...)
and it was unexpected to everyone, apparently.

Fallon masturbates herself to a squirt, in several of the squirt bunny flicks.
She usually masturbates to a squirt as opposed to being screwed (although in
the Squirt Bunny flick, she does squirt at the end when having sex with a
guy). Again, the masturbation scene is an extended scene with no cuts, so
it's unlikely that anything artificial is happening. On the other hand, she
may be pissing.

As for SJH et al., I haven't seen enough to comment.

EDEW

gregory anderson

May 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/31/96

In <8335490399426@apollo> cmov...@aol.com (Cmovieman) writes:

>In article <83343705922186@apollo>, ed...@netcom.com (Eric Dew) writes:
>
>>It is obviously NOT piss. I mean, if it ain't going to be real, I
doubt
>>anyone would want to deal with piss. It's probably easier just to
inject
>>some water in the vagina and ask the women to expel at the
appropriate
>time.

WHat do you mean 'i doubt anyone would want to deal with piss'. I know
many people who are into licking pussies after the girl pees or putting
your mouth directly into the stream of pee. It is quite often, tasty.

>In most studies I've read it is estimated the number of women who have
>squirting orgasms starts at about 6% of the population. Yet, we are to
>believe that a large percentage of porn actresses can squirt? I don't
>think so!

Then again, why would we believe that almost all porn actresses are
bi-sexual?? I think this recent proliferation of g/g scenes is all
marketing. So, usuing that reasoning, it would be very possible to
think all actresses could squirt. After all, how many females in the
complete population are bi-sexual? Of all my girlfriends, including my
wife, none have shown any inkling toward having sex with woman. And, I
have dated really 'open' women over a span of 19 years.

>But the second issue is that of those women who really do squirt.
Clearly
>I have seen videos of women who definately squirt. And the videos I've
>seen show it coming directly out of the urethra (their pee hole) and
>coming out with force and in quantity. And this is the issue that
brings
>up the question of it being urine or a urinary substance. Or something
>else entirely. Or a combination of substances. And on this issue, I
think
>inquiring minds want to know what's going on here. I know I sure do.

I have said it before and I will say it again ... my wife will 'squirt'
from clit stimulation, more specifically when I apply stimulation after
she has a regular orgasm. It is, most definitely pee and comes from
the pee hole.

gregory anderson

Jun 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/1/96

In <8335754327885@apollo> ed...@netcom.com (Eric Dew) writes:

>an injected artificial kind. Then, once she does squirt, Tori makes a
beeline
>with her mouth to the vagina, licking it up pretty good. This sort of
implies
>that it ain't piss.

Again, this just doesn't say anything. Many people enjoy the taste of
pee directly from a womans pee hole. So, the fact that she went down
quick on her could be all the more fact that it is pee!

Peter van Aarle

Jun 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/3/96

cmov...@aol.com (Cmovieman) wrote:

>In article <83343705922186@apollo>, ed...@netcom.com (Eric Dew) writes:
>
>>It is obviously NOT piss. I mean, if it ain't going to be real, I doubt
>>anyone would want to deal with piss. It's probably easier just to inject
>>some water in the vagina and ask the women to expel at the appropriate
>time.
>>

>>Just watch the out-takes from The Grafenberg Spot by the Mitchell Brothers.
>>After the film, they show the out-takes while the credits roll, and one sees
>>the vagina being filled with water, which is then immediately squirted out.

>I agree with you. In most squirting movies I think it is staged off camera
>before the so-called squirting scene. Indeed this was shown after the
>movie the Grafenberg Spot.

Well the 'squirting' scene in the Grafenberg Spot don't look much like many
of the squirting scene by girls like Fallon, Kerri Downs et al.
And the fact that they included the outtakes in Grafenberg Spot should tell
you something as to how much they wanted you to believe those scenes were
real...

>And in this case, it would obviously make no
>sense to use urine. However, we're really dealing with two issues in this
>thread. The first of course, is the scam of most movie squirting scenes.

>In most studies I've read it is estimated the number of women who have
>squirting orgasms starts at about 6% of the population. Yet, we are to
>believe that a large percentage of porn actresses can squirt? I don't
>think so!

But what gives you the impression there is a "large percentage" of porn
queens who squirt (or pretend to)???

Here is a list of the girls who have done squirting scene in some (or
many) of their movies:

Fallon, Nikki Charm, Chanel, Sarah Jane Hamilton, Leilani, Nici Sterling,
Lili Xene, Monet, Kerri Downs, Sheena.

That's 10 girls. Say I missed 5 or so, than it's 15 squirting girls in the
last 5 or so years.
Certainly that is less than 6% of the total number of girls who have made
movies in that period, because that would come down to only 250 girls.
A conservative estimate from my data would make the real number at least
1000 (and that's not counting obvious oneshot wonders :-)

--

My WWW-site can be found at
http://www.pi.net/~aarle

Peter van Aarle (aa...@bart.nl) who sometimes is proud to be Dutch
;-)

SHO...@acpub.duke.edu

Jun 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/3/96

Seriously i don,t think you can tell if the squirting is real or staged
unless "your in there". These movies are meant to excite and stimulate.
Plot and reality are in most cases pure bullshit.For example:
1-in most cases these gals do not cum they are being paid it is a JOB!
2-in most cases the studios don't give a fuck about plot.
3-some of you guys take this shit to serious!
Remember these are just fuck movies plain and simple!!!!!!
I am 50 now and saw my first loop in Viet Nam in 1967 and the budgets are
now bigger but the intent is still the same_"FUCK MOVIES"

Blain Miller

Jun 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/3/96

Lighten up!

Let's examine a few of the previous statements, shall we.

>> These movies are meant to excite and stimulate.

I can basically agree with you here, but the fact is that even though you
and I believe that to be the ultimate purpose, neither of us can say for
sure that other people's purpose in viewing them is just that.
Occasionally, it isn't my purpose. I've often pulled Haunted Nights off
the shelf when I was simply looking for a good laugh. A funny movie that
happens to have hardcore scenes.

>> 3-some of you guys take this shit to serious!

Forgiving the obvious grammar mistake, it's unreasonable to say that
people take something too seriously just because you don't agree with
them. I might suggest that you take your job flipping burgers or working
the deep fryer at Burger King too seriously, but if it makes you happy why
should I care? Relax a little.

>> Remember these are just fuck movies palin and simple!!!!!!

Fuck movies? Yes. Plain and simple? Many people, myself included, might
suggest that there is anything plain and simple about an industry that
generates more than a billion dollars a year in profit.

And who cares how old you are and when you say your first loop. Ever
heard the word irrelevant? Check it out.

~ Blain

Peter van Aarle

Jun 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/4/96

Cmovieman

Jun 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/4/96

In article <83384530022884@apollo>, aa...@bart.nl (Peter van Aarle)
writes:

>Well the 'squirting' scene in the Grafenberg Spot don't look much like
many
>of the squirting scene by girls like Fallon, Kerri Downs et al.
>And the fact that they included the outtakes in Grafenberg Spot should
tell
>you something as to how much they wanted you to believe those scenes were
>real...

Your point is well taken, however I think, again, we need to seperate
those that really do squirt (such as Fallon) from those who pretend to
squirt as shown in the Grafenberg Spot outakes. Obviously the Grafenberg
Spot squirt scenes were done tongue in cheek but that illusion is
continuing today in many adult films.

>>>In most studies I've read it is estimated the number of women who have
>>squirting orgasms starts at about 6% of the population. Yet, we are to
>>believe that a large percentage of porn actresses can squirt? I don't
>>think so!
>
>But what gives you the impression there is a "large percentage" of porn
>queens who squirt (or pretend to)???
>
>Here is a list of the girls who have done squirting scene in some (or
>many) of their movies:
>
>Fallon, Nikki Charm, Chanel, Sarah Jane Hamilton, Leilani, Nici Sterling,
>Lili Xene, Monet, Kerri Downs, Sheena.
>
>That's 10 girls. Say I missed 5 or so, than it's 15 squirting girls in
the
>last 5 or so years.
>Certainly that is less than 6% of the total number of girls who have made
>movies in that period, because that would come down to only 250 girls.

My fault for generalizing the real squirters along with the pretend
squirters. I think if I added up all the real and phony squirters into one
group, it would be disproportional to the female population statistics as
a whole. However, if we look only at the genuine squirters, that "large
percentage" is a poor reference point.

>A conservative estimate from my data would make the real number at least
>1000 (and that's not counting obvious oneshot wonders :-)

An interesting sidelight on oneshot wonders, Debi Diamond recently told me
that she's only ever had one squirt orgasm, quite by accident, in one of
the Buttslammers films (brought on by Bionca using a very large dildo).
She's been trying to duplicate it, but no sucess as yet. Should we then
classify her as a one-shot-wonder ;-) BTW, has anyone seen this DD squirt
movie?

Finally then Peter, do I take it you're voting Definately Not Urine or
definately squirt by a small percentage of actress - content unknown?

CURRENT SCORE:

Definately Urine: 7 Votes
Urinary Substance, but not pure Urine: 2 Votes
Definately Not Urine: 6 Votes

CMovieman (Chuck)

Eric Dew

Jun 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/4/96

In article <833896457352@apollo> cmov...@aol.com (Cmovieman) writes:

>An interesting sidelight on oneshot wonders, Debi Diamond recently told me
>that she's only ever had one squirt orgasm, quite by accident, in one of
>the Buttslammers films (brought on by Bionca using a very large dildo).
>She's been trying to duplicate it, but no sucess as yet. Should we then
>classify her as a one-shot-wonder ;-) BTW, has anyone seen this DD squirt
>movie?

That was Buttslammers 4. This DD/Bionca pairing is one of the best pairings
of these two hot ladies. I guess it ranks up their with their pairing
(together with Tammi Ann) in the junkyard motor-oil scene in the I_Forget_The_
Name video (by John T. Bone). I don't recall any squirting, but then
there were probably a lot of edits and that part might have been edited
out due to possible prosecutable scenes. Debi may also have been fisted.
Certainly, Bionca gave her 8 fingers, but missed the thumb.

BTW, in Buttslammers 3, Felecia masturbates herself so several orgasms in
the opening scene and in one shot, she can be seen dripping quite profusely.
So Felecia may not be a squirter, but she's working on it.

>CMovieman (Chuck)

EDEW

The Director

Jun 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/4/96

Eric Dew (ed...@netcom.com) wrote:

: That was Buttslammers 4. This DD/Bionca pairing is one of the best pairings

: of these two hot ladies. I guess it ranks up their with their pairing
: (together with Tammi Ann) in the junkyard motor-oil scene in the I_Forget_The_
: Name video (by John T. Bone).

That vid would be Depraved Fantasies #1.

... and the motor-oil was maple syrup...

Jeff

--
Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" until you find a rock.

Scott....@perry.zippo.com

Jun 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/4/96

In article , dire...@gti.net says...

>That vid would be Depraved Fantasies #1.

BTW, could someone recommend to me a reputable video distributor that
carries this movie? I've looked in Excalibur's catalog and they don't appear
to have it. Also, I'm looking for Depraved Fantasies #2...there is also a
Depraved Fantaisies #3...I understand that this one isn't as good as #1
and #2. I read the reviews for all three of these films on the Adult Movie
Review Archive btw...it looks like to me that the first installment is really
pushing the envelope as far as the U.S. is concerned.

---Scott

The Director

Jun 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/5/96

Scott....@perry.zippo.com wrote:

: BTW, could someone recommend to me a reputable video distributor that

: carries this movie? I've looked in Excalibur's catalog and they don't appear
: to have it.

I know there was a problem with it being "too raunchy" and many
distributors wouldn't ship it outside of California. You can get the
motor oil scene on a Fantastic Pictures compilation, but of course, I
don't recall the name.

: Also, I'm looking for Depraved Fantasies #2...there is also a

: Depraved Fantaisies #3...I understand that this one isn't as good as #1
: and #2. I read the reviews for all three of these films on the Adult Movie
: Review Archive btw...it looks like to me that the first installment is really
: pushing the envelope as far as the U.S. is concerned.

Of the 2 I saw (1 & 2) part 1 is far more "depraved" than #2. I can't
stand Annabelle Chong, so I passed on #3.

gregory anderson

Jun 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/5/96

In <4p2pgb$b...@gti.gti.net> dire...@gti.net (The Director) writes:
>I can't
>stand Annabelle Chong, so I passed on #3.
>
>Jeff
>
>--
>Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" until you find a rock.

I know that I will be in the minority on this, but I love Annabel
Chong. Cute face, nice bod, and she swallows more than most. From
viewing her previous flicks, she also seems to be willing to do
anything!

Of course, she isn't even close to Kitty Yung in the looks department
tho. Kitty's one of my all time favs. Jill Kelly is moving up fast
tho (might have to knock her down some points tho after the boob job).

greg

cont...@sure.net

Jun 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/6/96

Squirting is real, but I don't believe the major film types are. Let
me explain.

I'm married to a squirter, 10 years now, and I find it to be very
erotic. She dosn't squirt every time, but when she does it is SO much
more intense than her 'normal' orgasms.

The fluid that is ejaculated is white in color and has the viscosity
of about 30 wieght oil. It thins out and goes to more of an opaque
color if she does it several times in a day (during my 'luckier'
days). It is not clear like the water that Karri Downs shoots. (fake)

I believe that my wifes orgasms are so intense that it actually
"wrings" out the vagina of the liquid that lubricates it. I've watched
her while this happens (real close I might add) and pussy looks like
it is trying to turn inside out it is so intense. It trully looks like
the insides are going to be forced out through the opening, and she
almost passes out afterwords. A couple times of this, and her stomach
mucels are sore the next day.

Anyway, that is my take on it.
--
.."Life's not been tried if it's only survived."

Scott....@perry.zippo.com

Jun 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/6/96

In article , cont...@sure.net says...

>Squirting is real, but I don't believe the major film types are. Let
>me explain.
>
>I'm married to a squirter, 10 years now, and I find it to be very
>erotic. She dosn't squirt every time, but when she does it is SO much
>more intense than her 'normal' orgasms.
>
>The fluid that is ejaculated is white in color and has the viscosity
>of about 30 wieght oil. It thins out and goes to more of an opaque
>color if she does it several times in a day (during my 'luckier'
>days). It is not clear like the water that Karri Downs shoots. (fake)

Well, are any of the squirters in porn flicks legit? Or, are all of them
fakes? I've only watched one movie with a squirter in it, Sheena, so
I haven't seen it enough in films to know one way or another. I also
haven't had the pleasure (?) of experiencing it firsthand.

>I believe that my wifes orgasms are so intense that it actually
>"wrings" out the vagina of the liquid that lubricates it. I've watched

So, this 'mystery fluid' doesn't come from the urethra I take it? It comes
out of the vaginal opening? Inquiring minds want to know...

---Scott

Frans Postma

Jun 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/6/96

<snip>

>An interesting sidelight on oneshot wonders, Debi Diamond recently told me
>that she's only ever had one squirt orgasm, quite by accident, in one of
>the Buttslammers films (brought on by Bionca using a very large dildo).

Buttslammers #4, very short but intense scene. As usual Debi and
Bionca enjoy what they're doing.

>She's been trying to duplicate it, but no sucess as yet. Should we then
>classify her as a one-shot-wonder ;-) BTW, has anyone seen this DD squirt
>movie?

Well since it's _Buttslammers #4_ I must have seen it but I didn't
notice all that much squirting...Either they didn't focus on it or
wasn't that much of a big deal.

Frans Postma
(fpos...@inter.nl.net)

Scott....@perry.zippo.com

Jun 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/7/96

In article , dire...@gti.net says...

>Scott....@perry.zippo.com wrote:
>
>: BTW, could someone recommend to me a reputable video distributor that
>: carries this movie? I've looked in Excalibur's catalog and they don't appear
>: to have it.

Update: I sent a request to them by email today...they told me that this
video has been "discontinued". I then went over to Zane
Entertainment's web site to see if they had it...as it turns out they did.
Unfortunately for me they don't ship to Oklahoma (because of some
kind of screwy laws in OK I guess???). I'm wondering if there is a
way around this...I was thinking about shipping it to a friend of mine
in Texas (they also don't ship to Alabama and Utah btw; I guess these
two other states are repressive as well as far as erotica is concerned)
and then having him ship it back to me? Would this be the best way
to go? Or, should I find a distributor who would be willing to ship to
here (some do and some don't; Excalibur does)? BTW, I'd prefer that
they be able to ship parcel post and to a P.O. box...I notice that a lot
of companies don't ship to a P.O. box.---perhaps they think someone
underage is trying to get some stuff??? I've also noticed that companies
will only ship UPS or Fedex---no parcel post. Why is this?

>I know there was a problem with it being "too raunchy" and many
>distributors wouldn't ship it outside of California. You can get the
>motor oil scene on a Fantastic Pictures compilation, but of course, I
>don't recall the name.

Your explanation sounds plausible...perhaps some distributors didn't
want to fool with it due to concerns about litigation. Anyhow, I'd
very much appreciate it if someone could help me get my hands on
this flick. I *WANT* this movie---junkyard scene and all---fuck the
obscenity laws! :-)

---Scott

/* sc...@hoek.lib.uoknor.edu */

Eddie Caplan

Jun 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/7/96

> In article <83325422318642@apollo> cmov...@aol.com (Cmovieman) writes:
> Current Score:
>
> Definately Urine: 3 votes

> Urinary Substance but not pure urine: 2 votes
> Definately Not Urine: 3 votes

My personal experience is that "that stuff" that squirts out when she
comes is Definitely Not Urine. So:

Definitely Not Urine: 4 votes
--
___________ eddie caplan internet: gau...@fnma.com _______________
_______ fannie mae, 4h-tr/01 uunet: uunet!fnma.com!gauegc ________

SHO...@acpub.duke.edu

Jun 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/7/96

In regards to the topic at hand (hmm) gentlemen:
1-these are movies and the scenes in question are not always real.
2-as Brandy and others have said 99.9% of the time the women do not
cum in thses movies.
3.These collteral comments as to where the fluid comes from is
bordering on the insane.
4.These movies are pure fantasy.
5-The average purveyor of porn really just likes to see sucking
and fucking.Sometimes the fluids are real and sometimes they are not..

Sorry for any spelling or errors of syntax...

cont...@sure.net

Jun 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/8/96

Right, the liquid ejected is the same liquid that lubricates the
vagina, is not pee, and comes right from the "love channel". I have
used my fingers to hold the pussy wide and watched,, ads saw where it
'cums' from.

Kerri downs is a fake. No question in MY mind. One body could not
produce the volume she displayes. I believe that Fallon may be real.

But, If you want to see true squirting, no fake, no editing, no
script, no b.s., check out the "Heartland Honeys" videos. They have a
couple that are the best ever. The camera lense is right up there, and
you can see the pussy muscles working. Excellent stuff.
--
..."Life's not been tried if it's only survived."

Brad Williams

Jun 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/8/96

On Fri, 7 Jun 1996 21:28:53 GMT, gau...@fnma.com (Eddie Caplan) wrote:

>> In article <83325422318642@apollo> cmov...@aol.com (Cmovieman) writes:
>> Current Score:
>>
>> Definately Urine: 3 votes
>> Urinary Substance but not pure urine: 2 votes
>> Definately Not Urine: 3 votes
>
>My personal experience is that "that stuff" that squirts out when she
>comes is Definitely Not Urine. So:
>
> Definitely Not Urine: 4 votes

I'll go with Urinary Substance But Not Pure for 2, Alex:) After
watching some of these "squirting" videos, I must say that some porn
stars can NOT really "squirt," it's a hoax. Whenever the camerawork
and editing gets real screwy suddenly before or during the
"squirting," you know you're being had.

As far as personal experience, zilch, but some people are adamant that
they have women that certainly can, and I'll accept that.

Brad

Peter van Aarle

Jun 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/9/96

cmov...@aol.com (Cmovieman) wrote:

>An interesting sidelight on oneshot wonders, Debi Diamond recently told me
>that she's only ever had one squirt orgasm, quite by accident, in one of
>the Buttslammers films (brought on by Bionca using a very large dildo).

>She's been trying to duplicate it, but no sucess as yet. Should we then
>classify her as a one-shot-wonder ;-) BTW, has anyone seen this DD squirt
>movie?

Yeah those sort of one-shot-wonders is what I mean (next to the more usual
term of girls only making one or two movies ;-)

>Finally then Peter, do I take it you're voting Definately Not Urine or
>definately squirt by a small percentage of actress - content unknown?

I vote (although I don't really want to vote ;-) Definitely Squirt by a
Small Percentage of Actresses, Contents Unknown.

I vote Contents Unknown because, although often you can see it exiting the
Uretha, that doesn't automatically make it urine.

Besides, _I_ well remember this discussion from about 1 1/2 years back on
a.s.m. when Kerri Downs came on there.
She mentioned that she and Nick had had her squirtings analyzed (at UCLA I
think) and it was not quite urine (related, but containing fructose among
other components if I remember right).
She also said something about them showing the fluid was built up quickly
just before the orgasm.

I'd have to re-read my archive to be more specific.
But for now I'll take squirting on a case-by-case basis, and am willing to
believe it's not urine until proven otherwise.

Scott....@perry.zippo.com

Jun 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/9/96

In article , aa...@bart.nl says...

>cmov...@aol.com (Cmovieman) wrote:
>
>>An interesting sidelight on oneshot wonders, Debi Diamond recently told me
>>that she's only ever had one squirt orgasm, quite by accident, in one of
>>the Buttslammers films (brought on by Bionca using a very large dildo).
>>She's been trying to duplicate it, but no sucess as yet. Should we then
>>classify her as a one-shot-wonder ;-) BTW, has anyone seen this DD squirt
>>movie?
>
>Yeah those sort of one-shot-wonders is what I mean (next to the more usual
>term of girls only making one or two movies ;-)
>
>>Finally then Peter, do I take it you're voting Definately Not Urine or
>>definately squirt by a small percentage of actress - content unknown?
>
>I vote (although I don't really want to vote ;-) Definitely Squirt by a
>Small Percentage of Actresses, Contents Unknown.
>
>I vote Contents Unknown because, although often you can see it exiting the
>Uretha, that doesn't automatically make it urine.

I haven't really decided myself yet...I've only watched one movie with a
squirter in it (Sheena) so I haven't seen female ejaculation enough to
know one way or another what it is composed of. Hmmm...I guess this
means I'm going to have to get some more "squirting" movies. :)

>Besides, _I_ well remember this discussion from about 1 1/2 years back on
>a.s.m. when Kerri Downs came on there.
>She mentioned that she and Nick had had her squirtings analyzed (at UCLA I
>think) and it was not quite urine (related, but containing fructose among
>other components if I remember right).
>She also said something about them showing the fluid was built up quickly
>just before the orgasm.
>
>I'd have to re-read my archive to be more specific.
>But for now I'll take squirting on a case-by-case basis, and am willing to
>believe it's not urine until proven otherwise.

I wonder if in a lot of cases the fluid in question is indeed urine and that
the women in the films who are doing the squirting are promoted as being
squirters for the simple reason that urination is basically a no-no in films
that are sold in nations such as the U.S. The people who produce
these films might hope that their intended audience---people who like
to watch women pee---makes the connection if you what I mean, that
is squirting=pissing. The producers of these films could, on the other
hand, make explicit reference to something liking peeing or water sports
and so forth, but then they run the risk of having their videos banned.

---Scott

cont...@sure.net

Jun 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/10/96

Been married to a squirter for ten years, and have been tasting it for
eleven years. It is NOT urin. One vote for definately NOT urin, or any
urin mixture.

Cmovieman

Jun 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/11/96

As of June 11, I've got the score at:

Definately Urine: 7 Votes
Urinary Substance but not Pure Urine: 3 Votes
Definately Not Urine: 10 Votes (Divided among Vaginal and Urethra
Expulsions)

I've also received about 20 votes via E-mail along with some very
informative information. It's pretty obvious that many of those with first
hand information are seeing vaginal type expulsions. And I think that begs
the question - are you guys just fortunate enough to have
girlfriends/wife/lovers who are capable of doing this or do you have a
particular technique that you use that helps to bring this particular type
of orgasm on?

So it seems we might have two summer projects in the making. First the
experiment by urethra squirters as to the color of the substance - one
which I personally cannot partake in since I don't know any women who have
this ability. And the second being the opportunity to try out a method
that could produce a vaginal expulsion in our significant others - this
one I could participate in if you guys would pass along some advice on how
you're able to get your women to have these intense orgasms. Since where I
live, I've seen nothing but fuckin rain for last two months, I could use
some new indoor diversions.

CMovieman (Chuck)

Cmovieman

Jun 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/11/96

In article <8343750029167@apollo>, Scott....@perry.zippo.com writes:

> I wonder if in a lot of cases the fluid in question is indeed urine and
> that the women in the films who are doing the squirting are promoted as
> being squirters for the simple reason that urination is basically a
> no-no in films that are sold in nations such as the U.S. The people who
> produce these films might hope that their intended audience---people
> who like to watch women pee---makes the connection if you what I mean,
> that is squirting=pissing. The producers of these films could, on the
> other hand, make explicit reference to something liking peeing or water
> sports and so forth, but then they run the risk of having their videos
> banned.

Scott:

It's a good point because, I think in general terms, that the reference to
"women squirting" would naturally suggest a women urinating. Wouldn't you
just love to see this put to the community standards test? I imagine
between the experts doctors, the socially correct feminists and the
government prosecuters that it would probably end up about like this
discussion has gone. It is, it isn't, it is, it isn't...

CMovieman

Cmovieman

Jun 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/11/96

In article <83408591926154@apollo>, cont...@sure.net writes:

>I believe that my wifes orgasms are so intense that it actually
>"wrings" out the vagina of the liquid that lubricates it. I've watched

>her while this happens (real close I might add) and pussy looks like
>it is trying to turn inside out it is so intense. It trully looks like
>the insides are going to be forced out through the opening, and she
>almost passes out afterwords. A couple times of this, and her stomach
>mucels are sore the next day.

I don't think there's all that much question on vaginal orgasms. I would
think that the fluid coming out of the vagina is something other than
urine and is more related to the bodies natural lubricant. The fluid in
question is that coming out of the urethra (pee hole). Definately not the
same. The movie that I referrenced showed it straight on and close up with
the liquid coming out of the urethra and projecting a good foot away from
the girls pussy. It was not white or thick although it was brought on by
intense internal stimulation. Incidentialy, do you have any tips on what
technique you use to produce this type of orgasm in your wife?

CMovieman (Chuck)

David Austin

Jun 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/11/96

In article <83436317312084@apollo> Peter van Aarle, aa...@bart.nl writes:
>Besides, _I_ well remember this discussion from about 1 1/2 years back on
>a.s.m. when Kerri Downs came on there.
>She mentioned that she and Nick had had her squirtings analyzed (at UCLA I
>think) and it was not quite urine (related, but containing fructose among
>other components if I remember right).
>She also said something about them showing the fluid was built up quickly
>just before the orgasm.

Here's some relevant information that I recall from that discussion:
Motion ultrasound studies done at the direction of Ms. Suzann Gage, RN,
also well-known writer on women's health issues, seemed to show that
the fluid was stored in the bladder but did not originate there.
Additional
studies were planned to determine the source of the fluid, but no reports
were made to a.s.m.

David.

Loach Van Borneo

Jun 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/11/96

Sender: ne...@news.demon.net

In article <83451422129952@apollo> David_...@ncsu.edu "David Austin" writes:

> Here's some relevant information that I recall from that discussion:
> Motion ultrasound studies done at the direction of Ms. Suzann Gage, RN,
> also well-known writer on women's health issues, seemed to show that
> the fluid was stored in the bladder but did not originate there.
> Additional
> studies were planned to determine the source of the fluid, but no reports

> were made to a.s.m. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Heh heh. May I sugest THE KIDNEYS.
As an `RN', Ms. Suzann Gage should be well aware that ALL fluid
from the bladder is just stored there and does not originate there!!

--
Cheers,
Loach

--****ATTENTION****--****ATTENTION****--****ATTENTION****--***ATTENTION***
Your e-mail reply to this message WILL be *automatically* ANONYMIZED.
Please, report inappropriate use to ab...@anon.penet.fi
For information (incl. non-anon reply) write to he...@anon.penet.fi
If you have any problems, address them to ad...@anon.penet.fi

gregory anderson

Jun 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/11/96

For my wife, it is definitely a clitoral stimulation. She does squirt
through the urethra and it most definitely tastes salty and sweet at
the same time and looks like pee! She usually squirts after she has
come once through usually clitoral stimulation with my tongue and I go
back down on her again for a second orgasm. At that point, all it
takes is a little tongue stimulation and she squirts right through the
pee hole.

cont...@sure.net

Jun 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/12/96

"...nothing but fucking rain." lol Gave me a laugh anyway!

My wife is definately a vaginal squirter, but must qualify this to the
point that she si more of an oozer. The first, and only first, spasum
produces a squirt of a couple of inches, but from then on it is a
"flow'. It is white in color, and is the same fluid that lubricates
the vagina.

I have no special tricks, it is all up to her mood at the time as I do
the same thing most of the time and she only squirts 2-3 times a
month. But once she starts, the only thing touching the bed are the
heals and the back of the head.

Le Metropolitain

Jun 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/12/96

FWIW, I looked this subject up in The G-Spot. The author spoke to
several women who were able to squirt. Two of them did in fact take
those tablets that will colour the urine. They discovered that their
squirts were generally clear or only very faintly blue, which leads me
to suggest that although it may occasionally contain tiny amounts of
urine, it is definitely not urine.

I will agree, however, that some of the shots in the movies are faked
nowadays. I suspect this has to do with the proliferation of movies
of a very specific genre (anal, dp, facials etc.) these days. It
seems to me that although it used to be acknowledged that a very occasional
performer could do this, it was not the centre-piece of the movie.
Nowadays, with such a flood of "theme" movies, it has become necessary
to resort to faking.

Two more things from personal experience: it is not urine (I know) and
tell your SOs to exercise their PC muscles and you'll be in for a real
surprise.

Francesca

th...@earthlink.net

Jun 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/15/96

In article <83408591926154@apollo>, cont...@sure.net wrote:

> Squirting is real, but I don't believe the major film types are. Let
> me explain.

Just recently been there myself. I totaly agree

--
Theo Gluck
Los Angeles, California

toby

Jun 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/16/96

My ex-girlfriend could squirt. At times it tasted salty, sweet, and
like garlic. From the medical journals I have read, it is NOT urine.
When a woman's "G-spot" is massaged, there is a chance of large
ammounts of fluid being released. It is usually clear and tastes like
what the woman has been eating(ever hear of the saying, "You are what
you eat"? This is what they mean; sort of). Of course, not every woman
has a G-spot. The G-spot is located on the upper walls of her vagina.
The easiest way to find it is to have her lay on her stomach, and
insert two fingers into her vagina. Curve your fingers downwards and
start feeling her vaginal walls. She may feel a tingling sensation,
and the first time you massage the G-spot, she may feel the urge to
urinate. After some experimentation, its pretty freaky to see all that
liquid come rushing out of her cunt.

I'm too damn poor to have my own account so I have to use my friend's.
James Karl

sorcha

Jun 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/16/96

On Sat, 15 Jun 1996 th...@earthlink.net wrote:

> --
> Theo Gluck
> Los Angeles, California
> The Walt Disney Studios
> th...@earthlink.net

you ever get that feelin that walt is rolling over in his grave? ;b

lyssa

"gays are like blondes..we're fewer and we have more fun"-the Advocate
"bisexuals are like redheads..everyone has a fantasy about fucking one."-me
"show em how we do it babEE..."-Peaches and Herb

hold me, kiss me, thrill me, email me at:

abl...@ucdavis.edu or ez05...@ucdavis.edu

Robert Luster

Jun 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/21/96

In article <83450902722923@apollo>, cmov...@aol.com says...

>As of June 11, I've got the score at:
>
>Definately Urine: 7 Votes
>Urinary Substance but not Pure Urine: 3 Votes
>Definately Not Urine: 10 Votes (Divided among Vaginal and Urethra
>Expulsions)
>
>I've also received about 20 votes via E-mail along with some very
>informative information. It's pretty obvious that many of those with
first
>hand information are seeing vaginal type expulsions. And I think that
begs
>the question - are you guys just fortunate enough to have
>girlfriends/wife/lovers who are capable of doing this or do you have a
>particular technique that you use that helps to bring this particular
type
>of orgasm on?

Both! The one lady I've known who did this only did it a couple of
times, and that was during her most powerful orgasms. With one of
them, she not only expelled a puddle, but passed out for about five
minuites. I was getting worried when she came to, and she didn't know
she was out. She also thought she had peed, but it wasn't urine.

>So it seems we might have two summer projects in the making. First the
>experiment by urethra squirters as to the color of the substance - one

It was clear. And slightly sticky. With no noticeable oder at all.

>which I personally cannot partake in since I don't know any women who
have
>this ability. And the second being the opportunity to try out a method
>that could produce a vaginal expulsion in our significant others -
this
>one I could participate in if you guys would pass along some advice on
how
>you're able to get your women to have these intense orgasms.

Only one hint. I didn't use my cock. :-)

Bob Rodgers

Jun 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/25/96

David Austin <David_...@ncsu.edu> wrote:
>Here's some relevant information that I recall from that discussion:
>Motion ultrasound studies done at the direction of Ms. Suzann Gage, RN,
>also well-known writer on women's health issues, seemed to show that
>the fluid was stored in the bladder but did not originate there.

Let's see.

Comes from the bladder. Nothing *originates* in the bladder.
Through the urethra.
Clear liquid.

And it's *not* urine. Right. I wonder if the problem here is that a
lot of guys don't want to admit that they get off on watersports.

http://www.wam.umd.edu/~rsrodger | well, ok, but whatever you do,
mail to rsro...@wam.umd.edu | __ don't send us _ to the
Cyrix686: Pentium sans FPU | \__ ampus of the / \ pes