WHO'S SEEN DIE HARD?

outl...@my-deja.com

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99
anybody? --vern

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

John H

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99
On Tue, 31 Aug 1999 11:19:29 GMT, outl...@my-deja.com wrote:

>anybody?

--vern

Pretty much everyone's seen Die Hard. What's your point?

John Harkness

shane henry

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99
of course i've seen Die Hard
it was the second best film of trhe 80's after Dirty Dancing
i wish more films were made like that, i love those Towering
Inferno type films

so what did you find great about Die Hard
the english baddie
the fack that Bruce had to take on a whole load of
international terrorists on his own and out wit them
DIE HARD 4 is supposed to start shooting later this year
they're calling it Live Fast Die Hard

also i thought the video game Die Hard Trilogy was a great video game

--

you can e-mail me at
shane...@tinet.ie

or visit my homepage at
http://www.fortunecity.com/underworld/console/83/index.html
<outl...@my-deja.com> wrote in message news:7qgdns$dqb$1...@nnrp1.deja.com...
> anybody?--vern

Sick Boy

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99
>anybody?

yeah, i've seen all three

be...@tmbg.org
http://members.aol.com/distorting
"camera two, zoom-a-lou, find the weatherman in your view!" - mr. show

Ryan Millard

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99
outl...@my-deja.com wrote:

> anybody?

> --vern

What in Earth are you talking about? Die Hard?

Ryan
--
With a bag full of snakes, and a tin full of scorpions, Steve couldn't
be happier.

Deepa S Bilolikar

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99

<outl...@my-deja.com> wrote in message news:7qgdns$dqb$1...@nnrp1.deja.com...
> anybody?--vern

What's this "Die Hard" thingy????? Is that German or something?

outl...@my-deja.com

Sep 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/1/99
In article <rsp4ck...@corp.supernews.com>,

far from it. bruce willis, bonnie bedelia i believe is the girl's name. it's
the one where he's in the building to kill the terrorists. an interesting
fact about it is the way he has no shoes on, but has to walk through glass in
order to kill them. reminds me of a few stories i could get into but i'd
rather not.

pretty good flick though if i remember right. should be pretty easy to find
at a video store, probably in action section. haven't seen it in years for
obvious reasons

Luke Croll

Sep 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/1/99
In article <7qgdns$dqb$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>, outl...@my-deja.com writes
>anybody?--vern

Seen and loved all 3.
--
Luke Croll

SANDRAMEND

Sep 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/1/99
DIE HARD is a film directed by John McTiernan which I've watched several times.

Another of McTiernan's films I never tire of is THE HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER.
McTiernan got superb performances from every single member of the cast.

Sandra ;-)

My list of great romantic films, including some you may never have heard of, is
at <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Parc/5217/"> Letters to Nikita</A>
furthering her erotic and intellectual education.

---
If you wish to send me e-mail please remove the sf from my email address.

peacel

Sep 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/1/99
SANDRAMEND wrote:

> DIE HARD is a film directed by John McTiernan which I've watched
> several times.
>
> Another of McTiernan's films I never tire of is THE HUNT FOR RED
> OCTOBER. McTiernan got superb performances from every single
> member of the cast.

First I post about my Alex jones and Alex comes back. Then, in that same
thread, I mention Derek Janssen and he also returns. Finally, I casually
mention Sandra Mendoza in another thread and within two hours she shows
up, posting the above info on John McTiernan.

I think I may be God.

--
peacel
pea...@sk.sympatico.ca

Craig

Sep 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/1/99

Deepa S Bilolikar wrote:

> <outl...@my-deja.com> wrote in message news:7qgdns$dqb$1...@nnrp1.deja.com...
> > anybody?--vern
> >

> What's this "Die Hard" thingy????? Is that German or something?

It's German for "The Erection".

--
**To reply remove NOSPAM from my address**

John H

Sep 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/2/99
On Thu, 02 Sep 1999 00:18:43 GMT, nim...@go-c.com (Nimrod``) wrote:

>On 01 Sep 1999 20:57:08 GMT, sandr...@aol.comsf (SANDRAMEND) wrote:
>
>>DIE HARD is a film directed by John McTiernan which I've watched several times.
>>
>>Another of McTiernan's films I never tire of is THE HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER.
>>McTiernan got superb performances from every single member of the cast.
>>

>>Sandra ;-)
>>
>>My list of great romantic films, including some you may never have heard of, is
>>at <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Parc/5217/"> Letters to Nikita</A>
>>furthering her erotic and intellectual education.
>>
>>---
>>If you wish to send me e-mail please remove the sf from my email address.
>

>Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>Sheeeeeees baaaaaaaaack........

Why don't you two just get a room and re-eneact scenes from The
Fountainhead? ;-)

John

outl...@my-deja.com

Sep 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/2/99
In article <9jwoFuAj...@mills1.demon.co.uk>,

see, I knew it. everybody who is lucky enough to have seen Die hard
knows exactly what i'm talking about. does hollywood still do movies
like die hard? from what i've seen, no. I guess time changes though eh
bud?

Thanks luke

musem...@yahoo.com

Sep 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/2/99
pea...@sk.sympatico.ca wrote:

> SANDRAMEND wrote:
>
> > DIE HARD is a film directed by John McTiernan which I've watched
> > several times.
> >
> > Another of McTiernan's films I never tire of is THE HUNT FOR RED
> > OCTOBER. McTiernan got superb performances from every single
> > member of the cast.
>
> First I post about my Alex jones and Alex comes back. Then, in that same
> thread, I mention Derek Janssen and he also returns. Finally, I casually
> mention Sandra Mendoza in another thread and within two hours she shows
> up, posting the above info on John McTiernan.
>
> I think I may be God.

I think you may be right. Let's test your
powers: if you can summon Harvey
"another anti-male film is..." Kornblatt,
Thundarr, Peter "Boogie Nights is a
porno" Lowry, and Milo D. "I've never
gotten laid so I take my rage out on
Usenet" Cooper to the group, I'll gladly
call you God for however long you and I
subscribe to this group. Hell, if two of
those guys show up in the next three
days, I'll happily concede your higher
powers.

Oh, and if you can make Mendoza and
Crouvier disappear, that'll be even *
more* impressive. Just a thought.

MM

Mr. Bryan Frankenseuss Theiss

Sep 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/2/99
Hey Vern, I've seen Die Hard. So don't kill me, okay? Please?

--Bryan Frankenseuss Theiss

mp3s from Buckethead's upcoming album: www.cyberoctave.com
new design coming soon: www.bucketheadland.com

schrodinger's damon

Sep 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/2/99

peacel wrote:

> SANDRAMEND wrote:
>
> > DIE HARD is a film directed by John McTiernan which I've watched
> > several times.
> >
> > Another of McTiernan's films I never tire of is THE HUNT FOR RED
> > OCTOBER. McTiernan got superb performances from every single
> > member of the cast.
>
> First I post about my Alex jones and Alex comes back. Then, in that same
> thread, I mention Derek Janssen and he also returns. Finally, I casually
> mention Sandra Mendoza in another thread and within two hours she shows
> up, posting the above info on John McTiernan.
>
> I think I may be God.

well, *i* worship you.

> --
> peacel
> pea...@sk.sympatico.ca
> "Something that has always bugged me is how, at the end, ... Chunk
> tells Sloth that he's going to live with him now. But I always ask
> myself, why didn't Chunk ask Mom and Dad first? Would they really
> want a gigantic Sloth creature living in their house? I see this as
> a serious flaw in an otherwise perfect film."
> -cole...@my-deja.com on THE GOONIES

--
It seems that some people think a white man running for mayor
in the majority black city of Baltimore is a racist act.

Michael Whittier

Sep 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/2/99
In article <37CDA5...@sk.sympatico.ca>, pea...@sk.sympatico.ca wrote:

-
- First I post about my Alex jones and Alex comes back. Then, in that same
- thread, I mention Derek Janssen and he also returns. Finally, I casually
- mention Sandra Mendoza in another thread and within two hours she shows
- up, posting the above info on John McTiernan.
-
- I think I may be God.
-

You are a cruel, heartless God. Now make like Billy Mumy and make 'em go away.

Michael Whittier
mwit...@minn.net

hellok...@my-deja.com

Sep 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/2/99
In article <7qgdns$dqb$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
outl...@my-deja.com wrote:

Wow!! Thank you! Somebody else recognises the great films in Life. The
whole trilogy being an absolute Godsend. Woo Hoo! Yeh!

hellokittykat

KJR Sports

Sep 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/2/99
What's Die Hard?

I've seen Under Siege, Passenger 57, Executive Decision, Air Force One, The
Rock, Toy Soldiers, and Sudden Death.

Are they anything like Die Hard? =)

alex c

Sep 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/2/99

<musem...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:7qkv0r$piv$1...@nnrp1.deja.com...

> pea...@sk.sympatico.ca wrote:
>
> Oh, and if you can make Mendoza and
> Crouvier disappear, that'll be even *
> more* impressive. Just a thought.

After all this time, you r still a bigot with barely concealed totalitarian
sensibility.

musem...@yahoo.com

Sep 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/2/99
"alex c" <crou...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> <musem...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > Oh, and if you can make Mendoza and
> > Crouvier disappear, that'll be even *
> > more* impressive. Just a thought.
>
> After all this time, you r still a bigot with barely concealed totalitarian
> sensibility.

I don't know where you get this bigot idea (well, coming from you, no
explanation necessary), but I've never attempted to conceal my
totalitarian inclinations. I'm currently in the midst of building an
elaborate ideological apparatus designed to domesticate docile bodies
for total oppression. Anyway, this is an open invitation for you to
become an officer in my secret police (the use of terror *is* the most
effective way to attain total control, as I'm sure you know). I have to
say that I was very impressed with the whole Alex "Adolf" Crouvier thing
going around eight months back. Look into it.

Muse "Benito" Malade

peacel

Sep 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/2/99
musem...@yahoo.com wrote:

> I think you may be right. Let's test your
> powers: if you can summon Harvey
> "another anti-male film is..." Kornblatt,
> Thundarr, Peter "Boogie Nights is a
> porno" Lowry, and Milo D. "I've never
> gotten laid so I take my rage out on
> Usenet" Cooper to the group, I'll gladly
> call you God for however long you and I
> subscribe to this group.

Okay, everybody, everybody, back off, back off. Settle down. God only
takes one request at a time. God is busy.

MuseMalade, after my Alex/Derek/Sandra hat trick I only have enough
power left to summon the return of one of the above posters. I have
decided to make it Milo.

Whooo, Milo D. Cooper. Come back. Come back. Whoooo. Wherever
you are in the world, Milo, I grant you your return. Whoooooo.
Any day now Milo. Whooo-ooo-ooo. Ooga booga boo.

P.S. God has a GOONIES quote.

SANDRAMEND

Sep 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/2/99
Vern or outlaw 69 said:

<< see, I knew it. everybody who is lucky enough to have seen Die hard
knows exactly what i'm talking about. does hollywood still do movies
like die hard? from what i've seen, no. I guess time changes though eh
bud?>>

DIE HARD 1 and 2 were both directed by one of my current favorite directors:
John McTiernan (he's being featured on the Encore channel's series, The
Directors, this month. Damn! I just dropped Starz and Encore in favor of HBO &
SHO.

Anyway, McTiernan also directed several other favorite films of mine: THE HUNT
FOR RED OCTOBER, MEDICINE MAN.

And two currently showing: THE THOMAS CROWN AFFAIR, and THE 13TH WARRIOR.

Enjoy.

Mr. Bryan Frankenseuss Theiss

Sep 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/2/99
>DIE HARD 1 and 2 were both directed by one of my current favorite directors:
>John McTiernan (he's being featured on the Encore channel's series, The
>Directors, this month. Damn! I just dropped Starz and Encore in favor of HBO
>&
>SHO.

I believe DIE HARD 2 was directed by Renny Harlin, whose work you enjoyed in
A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET 4: THE DREAM MASTER and, more recently, DEEP BLUE
SEA.

schrodinger's damon

Sep 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/3/99

musem...@yahoo.com wrote:

> "alex c" <crou...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > <musem...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > > Oh, and if you can make Mendoza and
> > > Crouvier disappear, that'll be even *
> > > more* impressive. Just a thought.
> >
> > After all this time, you r still a bigot with barely concealed totalitarian
> > sensibility.
>
> I don't know where you get this bigot idea (well, coming from you, no
> explanation necessary), but I've never attempted to conceal my
> totalitarian inclinations. I'm currently in the midst of building an
> elaborate ideological apparatus designed to domesticate docile bodies
> for total oppression. Anyway, this is an open invitation for you to
> become an officer in my secret police (the use of terror *is* the most
> effective way to attain total control, as I'm sure you know).

is this an open casting call or invitation only?

Kenneth Crudup

Sep 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/3/99
In article <37D084D8...@topmail.de>,
Karl Rackwitz <Matthias...@topmail.de> says:

>By the way, I think "Die Hard" is passable entertainment, but nothing more.

>Karl Rackwitz
>Berlin, Germany

Ah, you're just pissed 'cause Hans and the rest of the Germans got killed. :-)

-Kenny

--
Kenneth R. Crudup, Unix Software Consultant, Scott County Consulting
Home1: 8051 Newell St. #914 Silver Spring, MD 20910-0914 (301) 562-1922

Karl Rackwitz

Sep 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/4/99
Craig wrote:

> Deepa S Bilolikar wrote:
>
> > <outl...@my-deja.com> wrote in message news:7qgdns$dqb$1...@nnrp1.deja.com...
> > > anybody?--vern
> > >

> > What's this "Die Hard" thingy????? Is that German or something?
>
> It's German for "The Erection".

Not really.

Karl Rackwitz

Sep 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/4/99
... strictly speaking, passable at best.

(Sorry, but I know better ways of spending my time than to watch
well-directed, but illogical action nonsense.)

Karl

outl...@my-deja.com

Sep 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/4/99
In article <37D08757...@topmail.de>,

Oh that's just precious. a german dude attacking our way of living. Well i
would like to point you to our history books in which you will find the story
of one world war 2. I rest my case

Just because Hans Gruber is a kraut don't mean to attack ALL action films.
that is LUNACY no matter how you cut it. Unless you are a terrorist also
there is NOTHING against you in the movie. don't take it so personally. And I
think I know HOW you germans spend your time. I WISH you spent it watching
action

I'm sorry if I'm harsh but when some stupid motherfucker tries to get
attention by badmouthing Die hard it fucking pisses me off. I see this kind
of shit all the time believe it or not. You're lucky we're not in the yard

--vern

"first they went after die hard, and I didn't say shit"

Karl Rackwitz

Sep 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/4/99

I think you have to seen to many of these films, so that you aren't able
to understand a simple statement. I did neither attack your way of
living nor "Die Hard". I said "Die Hard" is passable entertainment. I
didn't even attack action films in general. There are a lot of action
films that I like. The things I dislike in "Die Hard" have nothing to do
with the fact that there are Germans in it - which I had nearly
forgotten, since it is pretty irrelevant to the plot. (When did I say
that there is anything against me in this movie? I needn't like a movie
only because there's nothing insulting in it.) It's more the lack of
logic and thoughts. It's racist to condemn my opinion and insult me
simply because I'm German. You don't know me at all. I know the German
history, and as a left-wing person I feel ashamed of it. But there
aren't many films that have less to do with history or politics than
"Die Hard".

Calm down.

Karl

Karl Rackwitz

Sep 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/4/99
One further hint:

That I've called "Die Hard" illogical action nonsense (which was a
little exaggerated of course - I wrote for people who understand ironic
exaggerations) doesn't mean at all that ALL action films are nonsense.
It just means that DIE HARD is an action film AND a bit nonsensical.
HEAT, for instance, is a very fine action movie.

Think about a statement before you complain about it.

Karl

Karl Rackwitz

Sep 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/4/99
Sorry for the mistakes in the first line. I mean't
"I think you have seen too many of these films...".

Karl

Karl Rackwitz

Sep 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/4/99
You think you know how Germans spend their time.
I spend most of my time ...

- studying mathematics
- seing movies (INCLUDING action movies), writing about them and
discussing them with people like you
- playing on my piano
- playing chess or tennis
- listening to music

What's so terribly wrong with that?

Karl

SANDRAMEND

Sep 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/4/99
Kenny said:

<< >Karl Rackwitz
>Berlin, Germany

Ah, you're just pissed 'cause Hans and the rest of the Germans got killed.
:-)>>

They missed one.

Sandra ;-)

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the
world; indeed it's the only thing that ever has" Margaret Mead

outl...@my-deja.com

Sep 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/4/99
In article <19990904140903...@ng-fm1.aol.com>,

sandr...@aol.comsf (SANDRAMEND) wrote:
> Kenny said:
>
> << >Karl Rackwitz
> >Berlin, Germany
>
> Ah, you're just pissed 'cause Hans and the rest of the Germans got killed.
> :-)>>
>
> They missed one.
>
> Sandra ;-)

Ah shit lady now you're making me feel bad about what I wrote. Just because a
man comes from the wrong country is no reason to wish he was dead. I have
done my share of violence in my years but looking back as a christian I don't
think it's something you want to joke about.

Karl I gotta apologize for what i wrote last night. I did not know about you
playing piano and all that. I guess really what it is is an example of how
the different countries really can get along and all that (whatever the black
guy said in LA a few years back).

I really shouldn't have been pounding my chest so much but the thing is, when
it comes to die hard, that's what you should EXPECT from me. I mean i know it
sounds corny to a german european like yourself but to a guy like me, die
hard is what it's really about. You don't fuck with die hard as far as I'm
concerned. But I understand now that you really like die hard, i just was
wrong about what you meant. I guess i should have done more reading when I
had the free time!

sorry karl

your american brother,
vern

VM

Sep 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/4/99

Nothing at all, of course. Don't pay attention
to the troll "outlaw/vern", he's not worth a
moment's thought, let alone follow-ups to
defend yourself, as if you had to, which you
don't.

I like Die Hard quite a bit, but I understand
why not everyone would think it's as great as
I do. Personally I love the acting. Everyone
involved looked like they were having a
fantastic time, yet were serious about making
their characters work. They did, for me, which
made the movie itself work well, for me.

Vickie

Sep 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/4/99

musem...@yahoo.com wrote in message <7qm6d2$lrj$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...

>[snip]

>I'm currently in the midst of building an
>elaborate ideological apparatus designed to domesticate docile bodies
>for total oppression.
>
>[snip]

Plot all you want to - Pinky will eventually screw up your plans, anyway.

>Muse "Benito" Malade

Narf,

peacel

Sep 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/4/99
outl...@my-deja.com wrote:

> I'm sorry if I'm harsh but when some stupid motherfucker tries to
> get attention by badmouthing Die hard it fucking pisses me off. I
> see this kind of shit all the time believe it or not. You're lucky
> we're not in the yard

You see, this is the kind of thing I'm talking about. This is so damn
hilarious I just have to believe it's intentional. I don't think anyone
-- no matter how lucky -- could ever stumble upon this kind of humour
by accident. I mean, come on, a born again ex-con Christian who has
Jean-Claude Van Damme retrospectives and says things like, "You don't
fuck with DIE HARD as far as I'm concerned," and complains that liberal
propaganda has made it okay for men to hit women in public? That just
has to be a fictional character born out of a troll's fervid,
overstuffed imagination, doesn't it?

schrodinger's damon

Sep 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/5/99

Karl Rackwitz wrote:

> You think you know how Germans spend their time.
> I spend most of my time ...
>
> - studying mathematics
> - seing movies (INCLUDING action movies), writing about them and
> discussing them with people like you
> - playing on my piano
> - playing chess or tennis

it's bad when the tennis ball knocks all the pieces out of place.

> - listening to music
>
> What's so terribly wrong with that?

studying mathematics.

perfect Best

Sep 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/15/99
I didn't watch Die Hard until last month on VHS.

Trust me or not, but it's really an average action movie,
definitely NOT as exciting as John Woo's Hard-boiled.

2a9b...@users.realize.com

Sep 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/16/99
On 9/2/99, frank...@aol.com (Mr. Bryan Frankenseuss Theiss) wrote:
> >DIE HARD 1 and 2 were both directed by one of my current favorite
directors:
> >John McTiernan (he's being featured on the Encore channel's series, The
> >Directors, this month. Damn! I just dropped Starz and Encore in favor
of HBO
> >&
> >SHO.
>
> I believe DIE HARD 2 was directed by Renny Harlin, whose work you
enjoyed in
> A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET 4: THE DREAM MASTER and, more recently, DEEP
BLUE
> SEA.

I would have to think Die hard was one of his better ones though.
Personally didnt care to much for the above two movies you mentioned.

Norman Wilner

Sep 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/16/99
perfect Best wrote in message
<15efa2ac...@usw-ex0102-015.remarq.com>...

> I didn't watch Die Hard until last month on VHS.
>
> Trust me or not, but it's really an average action movie,
> definitely NOT as exciting as John Woo's Hard-boiled.

Oh, no no no no.

Norm Wilner
Starweek Magazine

Raul

Sep 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/19/99
On Wed, 1 Sep 1999 09:37:55 +0100, Luke Croll
<Lu...@mills1.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>In article <7qgdns$dqb$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>, outl...@my-deja.com writes
>>anybody?--vern
>
>Seen and loved all 3.
>--
>Luke Croll

Are you nuts?!
DH 2 was a piece of shit.
It had nothing!

Skink

Sep 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/19/99
In article <37e4ada7.120277278@news>, ravi...@home.com (Raul) wrote:

> Are you nuts?!
> DH 2 was a piece of shit.
> It had nothing!

It held the record for largest single on-screen death count in a motion
picture (276) until TITANIC came out. That's gotta count for something.

Paul Richardson

Sep 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/19/99
> It held the record for largest single on-screen death count in a motion
> picture (276) until TITANIC came out. That's gotta count for something.

How could TITANIC break this record when many more films were made about the
Titanic sinking before DH2 even came out?