Dawn Princess

1 view

Ken from Chicago

Mar 20, 2005, 11:50:44 AM3/20/05
Michelle Trachtenberg's (BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER's "Dawn Summers") movie,
ICE PRINCESS, is getting raves from critics.

Altho can't Disney pay her a decent salary? Po thing can't afford a dress
her size.

http://channels.netscape.com/ns/movies/package.jsp?name=movies/content/risingstar_trachtenberg&floc=mv-main-3-l1

http://www.buffy.nu/article.php3?id_article=8778&img=michelle-trachtenberg-ice-princess-premiere-mq-16.jpg

-- Ken from Chicago

forge

Mar 20, 2005, 12:31:34 PM3/20/05
In article <_7CdnaFg2ON...@comcast.com>,

Michelle has been SERIOUSLY blessed by the Boob Fairy.

nfway

Mar 20, 2005, 1:01:03 PM3/20/05
In article <forge-9B6CFD....@comcast.dca.giganews.com>,
fo...@diespammers.youneedageek.com says...
and that's a problem? many ex-stalets (eg. tara reid) wish they had that
problem.

as Michelle ages, more and more positive things just seem to sprout
about (on?) her.

Ken from Chicago

Mar 20, 2005, 2:50:53 PM3/20/05

"nfway" <m...@here.com> wrote in message

Obviously it's a problem. It requires her to spend more money or large
clothes, or risk the horror of . . . spillage.

-- Ken from Chicago

forge

Mar 20, 2005, 2:55:09 PM3/20/05
In article <MPG.1ca78466d...@news.giganews.com>,
nfway <m...@here.com> wrote:

> > Michelle has been SERIOUSLY blessed by the Boob Fairy.
> >
> and that's a problem? many ex-stalets (eg. tara reid) wish they had that
> problem.
>
> as Michelle ages, more and more positive things just seem to sprout
> about (on?) her.

No problem here! Except she makes me feel like that old Arte Johnson
character that used to come bother Ruth Buzzi on the park bench.

Ken from Chicago

Mar 20, 2005, 3:02:31 PM3/20/05

"forge" <fo...@diespammers.youneedageek.com> wrote in message

KEEP your trenchcoat CLOSED! And back away from the neo-adult.

-- Ken from Chicago

nfway

Mar 20, 2005, 4:06:40 PM3/20/05
In article <Ku-dnRx5rbe...@comcast.com>,
kwicker1...@comcast.net says...
I say she should be brave and take the risk.

nfway

Mar 20, 2005, 4:08:21 PM3/20/05
In article <5v2dnehGeph...@comcast.com>,
kwicker1...@comcast.net says...
ok, first that isn't a trenchcoat, and second that is my wallet in my
pocket. When she grows up a bit she'll realize the later is more
important.

Mark Nobles

Mar 20, 2005, 4:23:17 PM3/20/05
forge <fo...@diespammers.youneedageek.com> wrote:

> Michelle has been SERIOUSLY blessed by the Boob Fairy.

How come nobody has nominated her to be Wonder Woman?
I think she might be good at it, even if she is a bit younger than the
ones I've seen named. Plus, she knows the director, and they always say
good things about each other.

forge

Mar 20, 2005, 4:30:14 PM3/20/05
In article <MPG.1ca7afea...@news.giganews.com>,
nfway <m...@here.com> wrote:

> > Obviously it's a problem. It requires her to spend more money or large
> > clothes, or risk the horror of . . . spillage.

> I say she should be brave and take the risk.

The young lady already has quite an intimate relationship with
double-sided tape.

forge

Mar 20, 2005, 4:31:49 PM3/20/05
In article <MPG.1ca7b0529...@news.giganews.com>,
nfway <m...@here.com> wrote:

> > > No problem here! Except she makes me feel like that old Arte Johnson
> > > character that used to come bother Ruth Buzzi on the park bench.
> >
> > KEEP your trenchcoat CLOSED! And back away from the neo-adult.

> ok, first that isn't a trenchcoat, and second that is my wallet in my

> pocket. When she grows up a bit she'll realize the later is more
> important.

I'm betting she already has a clue that those masterpieces growing from
her front will land her as much wallet time as she likes.

Ken from Chicago

Mar 20, 2005, 4:49:48 PM3/20/05

"forge" <fo...@diespammers.youneedageek.com> wrote in message

Hey! She's an ACTOR, not a prostitute!

-- Ken from Chicago

Ken from Chicago

Mar 20, 2005, 4:50:15 PM3/20/05

"Mark Nobles" <cmn-n...@houston.rr.com> wrote in message

Too young.

-- Ken from Chicago

P.S. Wondergirl however . . . .

forge

Mar 20, 2005, 5:19:13 PM3/20/05
In article <M-CdnUcuRZm...@comcast.com>,

"Ken from Chicago" <kwicker1...@comcast.net> wrote:

> > I'm betting she already has a clue that those masterpieces growing from
> > her front will land her as much wallet time as she likes.
>
> Hey! She's an ACTOR, not a prostitute!

Oh, no smear intended - actors get more wallet time too if they have
lovely bosoms to show the camera. But I'm sure she knows she could live
the sugardaddy life if she wanted. Fortunately she's not Nikki Hilton or
whomever.

Mark Nobles

Mar 20, 2005, 5:49:12 PM3/20/05
Ken from Chicago <kwicker1...@comcast.net> wrote:

> "Mark Nobles" <cmn-n...@houston.rr.com> wrote in message
> > forge <fo...@diespammers.youneedageek.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Michelle has been SERIOUSLY blessed by the Boob Fairy.
> >
> > How come nobody has nominated her to be Wonder Woman?
> > I think she might be good at it, even if she is a bit younger than the
> > ones I've seen named. Plus, she knows the director, and they always say
> > good things about each other.
>
> Too young.

Maybe she is now, but by the time she finishes the presumed trilogy,
she'll be pushing 30. Plus, it's easier to make a 19-year-old look 30
than it is to make a 30-year-old look 19.

Ken from Chicago

Mar 20, 2005, 7:44:56 PM3/20/05

"Mark Nobles" <cmn-n...@houston.rr.com> wrote in message

She's also too petite.

-- Ken from Chicago

Roy. Just Roy.

Mar 20, 2005, 10:13:45 PM3/20/05
> And back away from the neo-adult.

Neo? You'll find it very hard to look at boobies if you have no eyes,
Mr. Anderson ...

Do not try to move the cleavage, for that is impossible. Simply try to
realize the truth - there is no cleavage.

> I'm betting she already has a clue that those masterpieces growing
from her front will land her as much wallet time as she likes.

Boobs are common. It's her doe-eyed "Little Miss Innocent" look that's
money in the Disney bank. Unfortunately, the age crystal has already
been implanted, and it's ticking away. Run Logan, Run!

/Roy

RichA

Mar 20, 2005, 10:10:00 PM3/20/05

She's young, give her time. If she marries some
ugly, older "investment banker" you'll know what
she is.
-Rich

Ken from Chicago

Mar 20, 2005, 10:25:21 PM3/20/05

"Roy. Just Roy." <deld...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> And back away from the neo-adult.
>
> Neo? You'll find it very hard to look at boobies if you have no eyes,
> Mr. Anderson ...

"There is no boob."

> Do not try to move the cleavage, for that is impossible. Simply try to
> realize the truth - there is no cleavage.

Actually Victoria Secret's been advertising they can move it, lift it and
separate it (tho not really sure of the value of that last option, but I'm
no expert on lingerie).

>> I'm betting she already has a clue that those masterpieces growing
> from her front will land her as much wallet time as she likes.
>
> Boobs are common. It's her doe-eyed "Little Miss Innocent" look that's
> money in the Disney bank. Unfortunately, the age crystal has already
> been implanted, and it's ticking away. Run Logan, Run!
>
> /Roy

You misspelled "Forest".

-- Ken from Chicago

forge

Mar 20, 2005, 11:33:24 PM3/20/05
In article <M7ednaI7qsy...@comcast.com>,

"Ken from Chicago" <kwicker1...@comcast.net> wrote:

> > Maybe she is now, but by the time she finishes the presumed trilogy,
> > she'll be pushing 30. Plus, it's easier to make a 19-year-old look 30
> > than it is to make a 30-year-old look 19.
>
> She's also too petite.

A little. But she does have hips, unlike a lot of starlets
(coughTaraReid, ElizaDushkucough). And her chest is nearing amazonian
proportion. I'll stop now. = )

EnjoyDialup

Mar 21, 2005, 12:15:28 AM3/21/05

Oh what a shame. She had a boob job. Gone is the almost flat chest from
Europtrip, replaced by bludging silicone. :'(

Before - small and flat
http://www.buffy.nu/article.php3?id_article=2987

After - big and round
http://www.buffy.nu/article.php3?id_article=8778&img=michelle-trachtenberg-ice-princess-premiere-mq-16.jpg

Check the scar under her arm where the implants went in.
http://www.buffy.nu/article.php3?id_article=8821&img=michelle-trachtenberg-ice-princess-premiere-hq-61-1500.jpg

"Another fake memory from my fake life" Says the girl with fake boobs!

--
EnjoyDialup - You know you want to...
mail=valid required when replying

"Ken from Chicago" <kwicker1...@comcast.net> wrote in message

ottomatic

Mar 21, 2005, 12:38:57 AM3/21/05
implants for sure...
I was thinking I was the only one who noticed

Otto

"EnjoyDialup" <Enjoy...@HyperOz.com> wrote in message

> Oh what a shame. She had a boob job. Gone is the almost flat chest from
> Europtrip, replaced by bludging silicone. :'(
>
> Before - small and flat
> http://www.buffy.nu/article.php3?id_article=2987
>

> After - big and round

http://www.buffy.nu/article.php3?id_article=8778&img=michelle-trachtenberg-i
ce-princess-premiere-mq-16.jpg

> Check the scar under her arm where the implants went in.

http://www.buffy.nu/article.php3?id_article=8821&img=michelle-trachtenberg-i
ce-princess-premiere-hq-61-1500.jpg

> "Another fake memory from my fake life" Says the girl with fake boobs!
>
> --
> EnjoyDialup - You know you want to...
> mail=valid required when replying
> http://www.EnjoyDialup.info
>

> "Ken from Chicago" <kwicker1...@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > Michelle Trachtenberg's (BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER's "Dawn Summers")
movie,
> > ICE PRINCESS, is getting raves from critics.
> >
> > Altho can't Disney pay her a decent salary? Po thing can't afford a
dress
> > her size.

ce-princess-premiere-mq-16.jpg

> > -- Ken from Chicago

peachy ashie passion

Mar 21, 2005, 1:23:41 AM3/21/05
Ken from Chicago wrote:

I assure you, she's not big enough she has to pay more for
clothes that fit properly.

--
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an
infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without

ashes...@verizon.net
AFPslave to Mistress Stacie

http://www.vrdimension.com/
Grand Opening Feb 19

peachy ashie passion

Mar 21, 2005, 1:27:28 AM3/21/05
Ken from Chicago wrote:

> "Roy. Just Roy." <deld...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>>>And back away from the neo-adult.
>>
>>Neo? You'll find it very hard to look at boobies if you have no eyes,
>>Mr. Anderson ...
>

> "There is no boob."
>

>>Do not try to move the cleavage, for that is impossible. Simply try to
>>realize the truth - there is no cleavage.
>

> Actually Victoria Secret's been advertising they can move it, lift it and
> separate it (tho not really sure of the value of that last option, but I'm
> no expert on lingerie).

Ken, if it's any comfort, I'm not sure about the value of
separating either, and I'm familiar with both lingerie AND cleavage.

peachy ashie passion

Mar 21, 2005, 2:21:36 AM3/21/05
EnjoyDialup wrote:

> Oh what a shame. She had a boob job. Gone is the almost flat chest from
> Europtrip, replaced by bludging silicone. :'(
>
> Before - small and flat
> http://www.buffy.nu/article.php3?id_article=2987
>

> After - big and round
> http://www.buffy.nu/article.php3?id_article=8778&img=michelle-trachtenberg-ice-princess-premiere-mq-16.jpg
>

> Check the scar under her arm where the implants went in.
> http://www.buffy.nu/article.php3?id_article=8821&img=michelle-trachtenberg-ice-princess-premiere-hq-61-1500.jpg
>

> "Another fake memory from my fake life" Says the girl with fake boobs!

There is no scar there. I'm sorry, I think you are hallucinating.

And this shot ?

http://www.buffy.nu/article.php3?id_article=8821&img=michelle-trachtenberg-ice-princess-premiere-hq-60-0750.jpg

Paul Hyett

Mar 21, 2005, 2:29:05 AM3/21/05
In alt.tv.buffy-v-slayer on Sun, 20 Mar 2005, Ken from Chicago wrote :

>> Maybe she is now, but by the time she finishes the presumed trilogy,
>> she'll be pushing 30. Plus, it's easier to make a 19-year-old look 30
>> than it is to make a 30-year-old look 19.
>
>She's also too petite.

Yes, no-one could accept, say, a short, blonde 16yo as a vampire-killing
superhero...
--
Paul 'US Sitcom Fan' Hyett

Paul Hyett

Mar 21, 2005, 2:25:44 AM3/21/05
In alt.tv.buffy-v-slayer on Sun, 20 Mar 2005, Ken from Chicago wrote :

>>> Michelle has been SERIOUSLY blessed by the Boob Fairy.
>>>
>> and that's a problem? many ex-stalets (eg. tara reid) wish they had that
>> problem.
>>
>> as Michelle ages, more and more positive things just seem to sprout
>> about (on?) her.
>
>Obviously it's a problem. It requires her to spend more money or large
>clothes, or risk the horror of . . . spillage.

Yes, I'm sure lots of guys are quivering over that possibility... :)

EnjoyDialup

Mar 21, 2005, 3:57:48 AM3/21/05

"peachy ashie passion" <res1...@verizon.net> wrote in message

> EnjoyDialup wrote:
>
>> Oh what a shame. She had a boob job. Gone is the almost flat chest
>> from
>> Europtrip, replaced by bludging silicone. :'(
>>
>> Before - small and flat
>> http://www.buffy.nu/article.php3?id_article=2987
>>

>> After - big and round
>> http://www.buffy.nu/article.php3?id_article=8778&img=michelle-trachtenberg-ice-princess-premiere-mq-16.jpg
>>

>> Check the scar under her arm where the implants went in.
>> http://www.buffy.nu/article.php3?id_article=8821&img=michelle-trachtenberg-ice-princess-premiere-hq-61-1500.jpg
>>

>> "Another fake memory from my fake life" Says the girl with fake boobs!
>>

> There is no scar there. I'm sorry, I think you are hallucinating.

I think not. She went from perky B cups to unusually wide C cups. They
also don't hang right anymore. They just defy gravity like all the fake
ones do.

now the woman is in her 20's so it is not as if she suddenly developed in
the last year!

Cant your tell a left boob from a right boob?

What about this photo? her left boob is not even filling the bottom of the
cup in the dress. It's just sitting up high all by itself without any
support, just like fake ones do.
http://www.buffy.nu/article.php3?id_article=8786&img=michelle-trachtenberg-ice-princess-premiere-hq-22-0750.jpg

EnjoyDialup

Mar 21, 2005, 4:01:30 AM3/21/05
Your not alone. Pretty soon the only real boobs on film will be in those
armature pornos! How ironic!

I hope she is happy with them. I cant say I'll be lining up for a squeeze.

--
EnjoyDialup - You know you want to...
mail=valid required when replying
http://www.EnjoyDialup.info

"ottomatic" <spa...@spamno.net> wrote in message

Naomi Darling

Mar 21, 2005, 4:09:52 AM3/21/05
On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 12:31:34 -0500, forge wrote:

> In article <_7CdnaFg2ON...@comcast.com>,

> "Ken from Chicago" <kwicker1...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> Michelle Trachtenberg's (BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER's "Dawn Summers") movie,
>> ICE PRINCESS, is getting raves from critics.
>>
>> Altho can't Disney pay her a decent salary? Po thing can't afford a dress
>> her size.
>>
>> http://channels.netscape.com/ns/movies/package.jsp?name=movies/content/risings
>> tar_trachtenberg&floc=mv-main-3-l1
>>
>> http://www.buffy.nu/article.php3?id_article=8778&img=michelle-trachtenberg-ice

>> -princess-premiere-mq-16.jpg

> Michelle has been SERIOUSLY blessed by the Boob Fairy.

Forgive me for saying this but... 1) maybe its the dress she's got
on. 2) A good bra or 3) She's grow up and filled 'out'.

Why do you guys always think about boobjobs first and nature 2nd?

FS.

alphakitten

Mar 21, 2005, 4:24:40 AM3/21/05

EnjoyDialup wrote:
> "peachy ashie passion" <res1...@verizon.net> wrote in message
>
>>EnjoyDialup wrote:
>>

>>>Oh what a shame. She had a boob job. Gone is the almost flat chest
>>>from
>>>Europtrip, replaced by bludging silicone. :'(
>>>
>>>Before - small and flat
>>>http://www.buffy.nu/article.php3?id_article=2987
>>>

>>>After - big and round
>>>http://www.buffy.nu/article.php3?id_article=8778&img=michelle-trachtenberg-ice-princess-premiere-mq-16.jpg
>>>

>>>Check the scar under her arm where the implants went in.
>>>http://www.buffy.nu/article.php3?id_article=8821&img=michelle-trachtenberg-ice-princess-premiere-hq-61-1500.jpg
>>>

>>>"Another fake memory from my fake life" Says the girl with fake boobs!
>>>

>> There is no scar there. I'm sorry, I think you are hallucinating.
>

> I think not. She went from perky B cups to unusually wide C cups. They
> also don't hang right anymore. They just defy gravity like all the fake
> ones do.
>
> now the woman is in her 20's so it is not as if she suddenly developed in
> the last year!

The woman is 19. She turns 20 in October.

~Angel

Ken from Chicago

Mar 21, 2005, 5:21:26 AM3/21/05

"Paul Hyett" <p...@nojunkmailplease.co.uk> wrote in message

Horror is pretty popular these days.

-- Ken from Chicago

Ken from Chicago

Mar 21, 2005, 5:31:58 AM3/21/05

> In article <M7ednaI7qsy...@comcast.com>,
> "Ken from Chicago" <kwicker1...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> > Maybe she is now, but by the time she finishes the presumed trilogy,
>> > she'll be pushing 30. Plus, it's easier to make a 19-year-old look 30
>> > than it is to make a 30-year-old look 19.
>>
>> She's also too petite.
>
> A little. But she does have hips, unlike a lot of starlets

Yet for some reason European American women think hips are BAD.

Ironically Europeans don't seem to share the sentiment.

> (coughTaraReid, ElizaDushkucough). And her chest is nearing amazonian
> proportion. I'll stop now. = )

Eye contact. EYE contact. Her eyes further up.

-- Ken from Chicago

Ken from Chicago

Mar 21, 2005, 5:33:17 AM3/21/05

"Paul Hyett" <p...@nojunkmailplease.co.uk> wrote in message

Short blonde 16-year-old vampire slayers have NOT had OVER HALF A CENTURY of
portrayal in comic books and television.

-- Ken from Chicago

Ken from Chicago

Mar 21, 2005, 5:34:42 AM3/21/05

"Naomi Darling" <naomid@no*spam.lycos.co.uk> wrote in message

"Boob fairy" = "nature" Otherwise he would have said "boobjob".

-- Ken from Chicago

Ken from Chicago

Mar 21, 2005, 5:36:40 AM3/21/05

"EnjoyDialup" <Enjoy...@HyperOz.com> wrote in message

> Oh what a shame. She had a boob job. Gone is the almost flat chest from
> Europtrip, replaced by bludging silicone. :'(
>
> Before - small and flat
> http://www.buffy.nu/article.php3?id_article=2987
>

> After - big and round
> http://www.buffy.nu/article.php3?id_article=8778&img=michelle-trachtenberg-ice-princess-premiere-mq-16.jpg
>

> Check the scar under her arm where the implants went in.
> http://www.buffy.nu/article.php3?id_article=8821&img=michelle-trachtenberg-ice-princess-premiere-hq-61-1500.jpg
>

> "Another fake memory from my fake life" Says the girl with fake boobs!
>
> --
> EnjoyDialup - You know you want to...
> mail=valid required when replying
> http://www.EnjoyDialup.info

<snip>

BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER ended TWO years ago. MT's simply had a growth
spurt.

-- Ken from Chicago

Ken from Chicago

Mar 21, 2005, 5:38:23 AM3/21/05

"EnjoyDialup" <Enjoy...@HyperOz.com> wrote in message

No way on this planet does she have a C cup.

-- Ken from Chicago

Mar 21, 2005, 7:17:27 AM3/21/05

FS, I took it, and hope it was intended to mean it was a genetic
blessing, not a medical one.

Ken o' Chicago? Good thread, good follow ups too.

TBerk

EnjoyDialup

Mar 21, 2005, 7:19:46 AM3/21/05
"Ken from Chicago" <kwicker1...@comcast.net> wrote in message

That is a C cup. But it's an enhanced one so it doesn't drop like a natural
one would. Look how much is spilling out the sides. You don't get that
with an A cup.

EnjoyDialup

Mar 21, 2005, 7:30:47 AM3/21/05

"Ken from Chicago" <kwicker1...@comcast.net> wrote in message

The picture I posted as the BEFORE was from last year, and the AFTER was
from this year. Girls don't have that kind of growth spurt in their late
teens, they have it in their early teens. It only takes 4 years from start
to finish for breasts to grow. She was already well developed when she
started buffy, more than 4 years ago. No way could she still be growing
now.

This recent growth spurt is curtesy of a surgeon!

EnjoyDialup

Mar 21, 2005, 7:17:49 AM3/21/05

"alphakitten" <alphak...@netscape.net> wrote in message

my point being that she has well and truly finished puberty years ago. she
is unlikely to have a breast growth spurt without some surgical help.

Mark Nobles

Mar 21, 2005, 7:48:01 AM3/21/05
peachy ashie passion <res1...@verizon.net> wrote:

> Ken from Chicago wrote:
> > "Roy. Just Roy." <deld...@yahoo.com> wrote

> >>Neo? You'll find it very hard to look at boobies if you have no eyes,
> >>Mr. Anderson ...
> >

> > "There is no boob."
> >

> >>Do not try to move the cleavage, for that is impossible. Simply try to
> >>realize the truth - there is no cleavage.
> >

> > Actually Victoria Secret's been advertising they can move it, lift it and
> > separate it (tho not really sure of the value of that last option, but I'm
> > no expert on lingerie).
> >

> Ken, if it's any comfort, I'm not sure about the value of
> separating either, and I'm familiar with both lingerie AND cleavage.

It's been a while since I took physics, but isn't the "wonder" of the
Wonderbra based on squishing together, the opposite of separating?

Mark Nobles

Mar 21, 2005, 9:23:06 AM3/21/05
EnjoyDialup <Enjoy...@HyperOz.com> wrote:

> "alphakitten" <alphak...@netscape.net> wrote

> > EnjoyDialup wrote:
> >> now the woman is in her 20's so it is not as if she suddenly developed in
> >> the last year!
> >
> > The woman is 19. She turns 20 in October.
>

> my point being that she has well and truly finished puberty years ago. she
> is unlikely to have a breast growth spurt without some surgical help.

You need to pay attention to some women who are past puberty.

Breasts keep changing throughout a woman's life. And one set of
pictures at one event is not evidence of a real change, especially the
small kind of change you seem to be so adamant on imagining. It could
be something so innocuous as her changing her method of birth control,
which changes her hormone balance and may stimulate growth.

nfway

Mar 21, 2005, 9:45:25 AM3/21/05
In article <M7ednaI7qsy...@comcast.com>,
kwicker1...@comcast.net says...

> "Mark Nobles" <cmn-n...@houston.rr.com> wrote in message
> > Ken from Chicago <kwicker1...@comcast.net> wrote:
> >
> >> "Mark Nobles" <cmn-n...@houston.rr.com> wrote in message

> >> Too young.

> > Maybe she is now, but by the time she finishes the presumed trilogy,
> > she'll be pushing 30. Plus, it's easier to make a 19-year-old look 30
> > than it is to make a 30-year-old look 19.
>
> She's also too petite.
>
> -- Ken from Chicago

she can act tall.

nfway

Mar 21, 2005, 9:46:15 AM3/21/05
In article <1nes31p4b45p6hbm3...@4ax.com>, no...@none.com
says...
> On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 17:19:13 -0500, forge
> <fo...@diespammers.youneedageek.com> wrote:

> >> Hey! She's an ACTOR, not a prostitute!
> >
> >Oh, no smear intended - actors get more wallet time too if they have
> >lovely bosoms to show the camera. But I'm sure she knows she could live
> >the sugardaddy life if she wanted. Fortunately she's not Nikki Hilton or
> >whomever.
>
> She's young, give her time. If she marries some
> ugly, older "investment banker" you'll know what
> she is.
> -Rich

and you'll know if she marries an ugly, older investment banker because
I won't post as much. ;)

nfway

Mar 21, 2005, 9:46:56 AM3/21/05
deld...@yahoo.com says...

> > And back away from the neo-adult.
>
> Neo? You'll find it very hard to look at boobies if you have no eyes,
> Mr. Anderson ...
>
> Do not try to move the cleavage, for that is impossible. Simply try to
> realize the truth - there is no cleavage.
>
> > I'm betting she already has a clue that those masterpieces growing
> from her front will land her as much wallet time as she likes.
>
> Boobs are common. It's her doe-eyed "Little Miss Innocent" look that's
> money in the Disney bank. Unfortunately, the age crystal has already
> been implanted, and it's ticking away. Run Logan, Run!
>
> /Roy

she does have those really big, dark eyes, for that otherwise tiny face.

nfway

Mar 21, 2005, 9:49:46 AM3/21/05
In article <210320050647576672%cmn-n...@houston.rr.com>, cmn-
nos...@houston.rr.com says...
it squishes, while maintaining the look of separation. its the eighth
wonder of the world, right after the pyramid at giza-plateau.

nfway

Mar 21, 2005, 9:50:36 AM3/21/05
In article <SYidnblvA_x...@comcast.com>,
kwicker1...@comcast.net says...
without hips, infants would slide all the way down to the floor.

nfway

Mar 21, 2005, 9:51:37 AM3/21/05
In article <3a73tpF...@individual.net>, Enjoy...@HyperOz.com
says...

> Oh what a shame. She had a boob job. Gone is the almost flat chest from
> Europtrip, replaced by bludging silicone. :'(
>
> Before - small and flat
> http://www.buffy.nu/article.php3?id_article=2987
>

> After - big and round
> http://www.buffy.nu/article.php3?id_article=8778&img=michelle-trachtenberg-ice-princess-premiere-mq-16.jpg
>

> Check the scar under her arm where the implants went in.
> http://www.buffy.nu/article.php3?id_article=8821&img=michelle-trachtenberg-ice-princess-premiere-hq-61-1500.jpg
>

> "Another fake memory from my fake life" Says the girl with fake boobs!

i prefer to believe they're real, at least until she pulls a tara reid.

nfway

Mar 21, 2005, 9:53:27 AM3/21/05
In article <tsydnWzKJrn...@comcast.com>,
kwicker1...@comcast.net says...
its the angle of the photo: in some profile shots she looks like a C, in
the full frontal (standing up) shots she still seems a B,

Eric Hunter

Mar 21, 2005, 9:56:48 AM3/21/05
EnjoyDialup wrote:

> The picture I posted as the BEFORE was from last year, and the
> AFTER was from this year. Girls don't have that kind of growth
> spurt in their late teens, they have it in their early teens. It only
> takes 4 years from start to finish for breasts to grow.

Do you seriously believe that all people mature at the same time,
and at the same rate? I shot up almost 6" between 8th and 9th
grade, but didn't reach my full height until I was 21. I've got a
nephew who didn't start his growth spurt until 11th grade. Other
people grow more gradually throughout their teen years.

> She was already well developed when she started buffy, more
> than 4 years ago. No way could she still be growing now.

That's simply not true, and besides, take a look at this pic from
Eurotrip:
http://www.buffy.nu/IMG/jpg/eurotrip_IMG0004.jpg

The difference in breast size is not that significant, and from the
look of her face, she has gained a little weight since the movie,
and that's more than enough to explain the blessings of the "boob-
fairy".

Eric.

nfway

Mar 21, 2005, 9:55:17 AM3/21/05
In article <C0pWZjC4...@activist.demon.co.uk>,
p...@nojunkmailplease.co.uk says...
maybe not; apparently Tara Reid is setting the standard: you get big
boobs, you insure that you repeatedly fall out of your clothes in public
on camera.

Tammy Stephanie Davis

Mar 21, 2005, 10:20:44 AM3/21/05
In article <3a7tppF...@individual.net>,
EnjoyDialup <Enjoy...@HyperOz.com> wrote:
:
:"Ken from Chicago" <kwicker1...@comcast.net> wrote in message

Wrong. On all counts. Girls can have growth spurts throughout their teens,
sometimes into their early twenties (rare, but not unheard of). It doesn't
always just take four years from start to finish for breasts to develop -
sometimes longer, sometimes shorter.

Women's bodies are different not just from men's from from woman to woman.

EnjoyDialup

Mar 21, 2005, 10:45:17 AM3/21/05

"Eric Hunter" <hunt...@comcast.not> wrote in message

> EnjoyDialup wrote:
>
>> The picture I posted as the BEFORE was from last year, and the
>> AFTER was from this year. Girls don't have that kind of growth
>> spurt in their late teens, they have it in their early teens. It only
>> takes 4 years from start to finish for breasts to grow.
>
> Do you seriously believe that all people mature at the same time,
> and at the same rate? I shot up almost 6" between 8th and 9th
> grade, but didn't reach my full height until I was 21. I've got a
> nephew who didn't start his growth spurt until 11th grade. Other
> people grow more gradually throughout their teen years.

Girls start a lot earlier than boys. She definantly had breasts in season 5
of buffy. So that is 3 years of buffy and at least 2-3 since it finished.
With puberty taking 4 years it is highly unlikly that she would still be
developing 5 years later. While men can keep getting tallers until they
are 21, girls tend to reach their height by 16 or sooner. Any hight a woman
gets after than is via stalletos. Breasts only go up a size with pushup
bras, pregnancy, and surgery.

>> She was already well developed when she started buffy, more
>> than 4 years ago. No way could she still be growing now.
>
> That's simply not true, and besides, take a look at this pic from
> Eurotrip:
> http://www.buffy.nu/IMG/jpg/eurotrip_IMG0004.jpg
>
> The difference in breast size is not that significant, and from the
> look of her face, she has gained a little weight since the movie,
> and that's more than enough to explain the blessings of the "boob-
> fairy".

The weight gain would be the weight of that thick makeup she has on. :)
The picture you provided shows that she is dropping a bit in the dress,
something that she is not doing in the recent photos. Also she is not
spilling out the sides like the current photos.

she is bigger, and I cant see it being natural. But in the spirit of truth
I'll go check......

EnjoyDialup

Mar 21, 2005, 10:47:15 AM3/21/05

"Tammy Stephanie Davis" <t...@umich.edu> wrote in message

sure there are a very small number of women who fit that profile. But there
are a lot more who get boob jobs. Now this is Hollywood, you do the math!

EnjoyDialup

Mar 21, 2005, 10:51:36 AM3/21/05

"nfway" <m...@here.com> wrote in message

I'd like to think so too, but they just don't look it to me. Disappointing
because she is a good looking girl.
I did a google on her name and boobs to see if I could score some Goss on
her having surgery. I stumbled upon a movie she did a topless scene in.
Apparently showing a whole breast at one point. so you may have your answer
available at the local cinema some time soon.
I couldn't find anything about surgery, but I didn't look that hard. Too
many results match boob on the internet!!

Tammy Stephanie Davis

Mar 21, 2005, 11:02:20 AM3/21/05
In article <3a88svF...@individual.net>,
EnjoyDialup <Enjoy...@HyperOz.com> wrote:
:
:"Tammy Stephanie Davis" <t...@umich.edu> wrote in message

No, most women fit the profile.

:But there
:are a lot more who get boob jobs. Now this is Hollywood, you do the math!

Yeah, its Hollywood. Lots of boob jobs. But that still doesn't prove that
she had a boobjob. That fact that she is young and possibility still grown,
has gained weight, etc. is a more plausible explaination.

Mark Nobles

Mar 21, 2005, 11:13:03 AM3/21/05
nfway <m...@here.com> wrote:

You left out an important step: drinking heavily while wearing twitchy
dresses. And I believe Anna Nicole Smith actually set the standard that
Tara Reid is maintaining.

Roy. Just Roy.

Mar 21, 2005, 11:15:40 AM3/21/05
> only takes 4 years from start to finish for breasts to grow.

Wow, did you learn that in high school health class?

Here's a clue that you'll learn after you're married for a few years -
breasts NEVER stop changing. Their size is a function of diet and
hormone levels.

A woman can change as much as a full cup size over the course of her
monthly cycle due to water retention. Breasts are, after all, milk
factories, and under the influence of hormones, they trap water in
preparation for milk making. A woman with a borderline B/C cup can
require two sizes of bras. I know, because it was my credit card that
the ex put those purchases on.

As for "uplifting", well, hate to break your fantasy, but there are
braless supports. They have an adhesive that sticks onto the bottom of
the breast and provides temporary lift. That's another secret you don't
learn until you see one of those things sticking your socks together in
the laundry and ask, "Honey, wtf is that?"

Now maybe if you're really good, I'll explain about the color coding of
tampons, and what happens when your dog fishes the used ones out of the
trash.

/Roy, survivor of spousal PMS.

Stacie Hanes

Mar 21, 2005, 11:44:39 AM3/21/05
EnjoyDialup wrote:

> Breasts only go up a size with pushup bras, pregnancy,
> and surgery.

Wrong, although the mechanism is similar. Birth control pills can affect it,
too.Not enormously, but I noticed a definite increase when I started taking
them at age 20.

--
Stacie, fourth swordswoman of the afpocalypse.
AFPMinister of Flexible Weapons

"swordswomen of the afpocalypse" copyright Jon of afp, 2004.

peachy ashie passion

Mar 21, 2005, 12:27:55 PM3/21/05
EnjoyDialup wrote:

> "peachy ashie passion" <res1...@verizon.net> wrote in message
>
>>EnjoyDialup wrote:
>>

>>>Oh what a shame. She had a boob job. Gone is the almost flat chest
>>>from
>>>Europtrip, replaced by bludging silicone. :'(
>>>
>>>Before - small and flat
>>>http://www.buffy.nu/article.php3?id_article=2987
>>>

>>>After - big and round
>>>http://www.buffy.nu/article.php3?id_article=8778&img=michelle-trachtenberg-ice-princess-premiere-mq-16.jpg
>>>

>>>Check the scar under her arm where the implants went in.
>>>http://www.buffy.nu/article.php3?id_article=8821&img=michelle-trachtenberg-ice-princess-premiere-hq-61-1500.jpg
>>>

>>>"Another fake memory from my fake life" Says the girl with fake boobs!
>>>

>> There is no scar there. I'm sorry, I think you are hallucinating.
>

> I think not. She went from perky B cups to unusually wide C cups. They
> also don't hang right anymore. They just defy gravity like all the fake
> ones do.
>
> now the woman is in her 20's so it is not as if she suddenly developed in
> the last year!

Those are neither unusually wide nor abnormally gravity defying.

You appear to know little of actual breasts or their development.

>> And this shot ?
>>

>>http://www.buffy.nu/article.php3?id_article=8821&img=michelle-trachtenberg-ice-princess-premiere-hq-60-0750.jpg
>

> Cant your tell a left boob from a right boob?

So your argument is that there is a scar on one and not the other?
You think she had a boob job only on one side?

Maybe you think they made one hole and squished everything across?

> What about this photo? her left boob is not even filling the bottom of the
> cup in the dress. It's just sitting up high all by itself without any
> support, just like fake ones do.
> http://www.buffy.nu/article.php3?id_article=8786&img=michelle-trachtenberg-ice-princess-premiere-hq-22-0750.jpg

See... we often call that support thing a BRA.

*shakes head* There is absolutely no sign that she's done any
artificial enhancement.

--
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an
infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without
even considering if there are men on base. -Dave Barry

ashes...@verizon.net
AFPslave to Mistress Stacie

http://www.vrdimension.com/
Grand Opening Feb 19

peachy ashie passion

Mar 21, 2005, 12:30:04 PM3/21/05
EnjoyDialup wrote:

Actually.. not. Most girls do not have their full development by
age 13, and most girls DO begin to develop "breast buds" around age
9. But feel free to give a medical cite to back up your version.

> She was already well developed when she
> started buffy, more than 4 years ago. No way could she still be growing
> now.
>
> This recent growth spurt is curtesy of a surgeon!

peachy ashie passion

Mar 21, 2005, 12:30:27 PM3/21/05
Mark Nobles wrote:

I think it's pushing up, but I'm not entirely sure. They don't
make Wonderbras in my size.

lpad...@voicenet.com

Mar 21, 2005, 12:35:31 PM3/21/05
>I say she should be brave and take the risk.

For those of you who missed it last September, it's already happened!

http://www.buffy.nu/article.php3?id_article=6680

lab~rat

Mar 21, 2005, 1:18:38 PM3/21/05
On 21 Mar 2005 09:35:31 -0800, lpad...@voicenet.com puked:

>>I say she should be brave and take the risk.
>
>For those of you who missed it last September, it's already happened!
>
>http://www.buffy.nu/article.php3?id_article=6680

That dude's checking out her nipple big time.

--
lab~rat >:-)
The less you care, the more it doesn't matter.

Mark Steese

Mar 21, 2005, 2:45:03 PM3/21/05
nfway <m...@here.com> wrote in

She's only done it once that I'm aware of, and after witnessing the
horror of that scarred nipple tissue, I really hope she never does it
again.

(And she was so cute in "The Big Lebowski," too...)
--
Mark Steese
Unscramble and underscore to email

Mark Steese

Mar 21, 2005, 2:54:53 PM3/21/05

>> > Yes, I'm sure lots of guys are quivering over that possibility...
>> > :)
>> >
>> maybe not; apparently Tara Reid is setting the standard: you get big
>> boobs, you insure that you repeatedly fall out of your clothes in
>> public on camera.
>
> You left out an important step: drinking heavily while wearing twitchy
> dresses. And I believe Anna Nicole Smith actually set the standard
> that Tara Reid is maintaining.

Oh, you young'uns. I can't blame you for forgetting Jayne Mansfield, as she
was a little before my time, but can you really have forgotten Dolly
Parton?

forge

Mar 21, 2005, 6:51:53 PM3/21/05
In article <pan.2005.03.21.09.09.38.982958@no*spam.lycos.co.uk>,
Naomi Darling <naomid@no*spam.lycos.co.uk> wrote:

> > Michelle has been SERIOUSLY blessed by the Boob Fairy.
>

> Forgive me for saying this but... 1) maybe its the dress she's got
> on. 2) A good bra or 3) She's grow up and filled 'out'.
>
> Why do you guys always think about boobjobs first and nature 2nd?

no no no no no no NO!!! The Boob Fairy is NOT a plastic surgeon. The
Boob Fairy is the one that blesses blossoming young women with bosoms of
great amplitude. Naturally.

One could also say a woman her age becomes thusly blessed because of
elevated hormonal activity i.e. some lucky boyfriend is helping that
process along. But I wouldn't say that because I'm not that much of a
pervert. Guffaw.

forge

Mar 21, 2005, 7:13:42 PM3/21/05
In article <3a7tppF...@individual.net>,
"EnjoyDialup" <Enjoy...@HyperOz.com> wrote:

> The picture I posted as the BEFORE was from last year, and the AFTER was
> from this year. Girls don't have that kind of growth spurt in their late
> teens, they have it in their early teens. It only takes 4 years from start

> to finish for breasts to grow. She was already well developed when she

> started buffy, more than 4 years ago. No way could she still be growing
> now.

Where do you get these assumptions?

Dude, I raised four stepdaughters. Women's bodies don't stop changing
and growing and reconfiguring themselves until they're about 25, and
sometimes not even then.

Michelle is NINETEEN. There's a whole WORLD of things that'll happen to
her before she reaches what she'll look like as a "grownup."

forge

Mar 21, 2005, 7:20:36 PM3/21/05
In article <3a7gkcF...@individual.net>,
"EnjoyDialup" <Enjoy...@HyperOz.com> wrote:

> What about this photo? her left boob is not even filling the bottom of the
> cup in the dress. It's just sitting up high all by itself without any
> support, just like fake ones do.

Don't know much about 19 year old women, do ya there pal?

forge

Mar 21, 2005, 7:23:06 PM3/21/05
In article <tsydnWzKJrn...@comcast.com>,

"Ken from Chicago" <kwicker1...@comcast.net> wrote:

> No way on this planet does she have a C cup.

Measured as the number of inches bigger that the fullest part of the
bosom is than her ribcage beneath the bosom, I think C or C-D is
entirely possible. Keeping in mind she probably measures 32 or 33 around
the band.

forge

Mar 21, 2005, 7:24:57 PM3/21/05
In article <3a7tpmF...@individual.net>,
"EnjoyDialup" <Enjoy...@HyperOz.com> wrote:

> > The woman is 19. She turns 20 in October.
>

> my point being that she has well and truly finished puberty years ago. she
> is unlikely to have a breast growth spurt without some surgical help.

You don't have the first goddamn idea what you're talking about.

Go have kids, raise a daughter or two, spend a few years sorting your
laundry from theirs, you'll learn.

forge

Mar 21, 2005, 7:31:35 PM3/21/05
In article <SYidnblvA_x...@comcast.com>,

"Ken from Chicago" <kwicker1...@comcast.net> wrote:

> > A little. But she does have hips, unlike a lot of starlets
>
> Yet for some reason European American women think hips are BAD.

Lynda Carter's hips were too slim too. She had/has a hella bosom however.

You'll never convince me anyone's any kind of "amazon" unless she looks
like she can swing her hips out to throw a real punch. Skinnyass girls
with no butts at all need not apply.

I'm not exactly Sir Mixalot, but wtf is wrong with booty anyway???

Captain Infinity

Mar 21, 2005, 7:35:30 PM3/21/05
The Time Has Come, EnjoyDialup said
To Talk Of Many Things...

Did they put them both in through the right side? There's no "scar" on
the left:
http://www.buffy.nu/article.php3?id_article=8821&img=michelle-trachtenberg-ice-princess-premiere-hq-60-1500.jpg

**
Captain Infinity

Ken from Chicago

Mar 21, 2005, 7:37:42 PM3/21/05

> "Ken from Chicago" <kwicker1...@comcast.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "EnjoyDialup" <Enjoy...@HyperOz.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Oh what a shame. She had a boob job. Gone is the almost flat chest
>>> from
>>> Europtrip, replaced by bludging silicone. :'(
>>>
>>> Before - small and flat
>>> http://www.buffy.nu/article.php3?id_article=2987
>>>

>>> After - big and round
>>> http://www.buffy.nu/article.php3?id_article=8778&img=michelle-trachtenberg-ice-princess-premiere-mq-16.jpg
>>>

>>> "Another fake memory from my fake life" Says the girl with fake boobs!
>>>
>>> --
>>> EnjoyDialup - You know you want to...
>>> mail=valid required when replying
>>> http://www.EnjoyDialup.info
>>
>> <snip>
>>
>> BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER ended TWO years ago. MT's simply had a growth
>> spurt.
>

> The picture I posted as the BEFORE was from last year, and the AFTER was
> from this year. Girls don't have that kind of growth spurt in their late
> teens, they have it in their early teens. It only takes 4 years from
> start to finish for breasts to grow. She was already well developed when
> she started buffy, more than 4 years ago. No way could she still be
> growing now.
>
> This recent growth spurt is curtesy of a surgeon!
>
> --
> EnjoyDialup - You know you want to...
> mail=valid required when replying
> http://www.EnjoyDialup.info

The "Freshman Forty". Females around 18 or 19 can and often experience a
sudden growth spurt.

-- Ken from Chicago

Ken from Chicago

Mar 21, 2005, 7:43:36 PM3/21/05

>> only takes 4 years from start to finish for breasts to grow.
>
> Wow, did you learn that in high school health class?
>
> Here's a clue that you'll learn after you're married for a few years -
> breasts NEVER stop changing. Their size is a function of diet and
> hormone levels.
>
> A woman can change as much as a full cup size over the course of her
> monthly cycle due to water retention. Breasts are, after all, milk
> factories, and under the influence of hormones, they trap water in
> preparation for milk making. A woman with a borderline B/C cup can
> require two sizes of bras. I know, because it was my credit card that
> the ex put those purchases on.

For example: SMG during S5, S6 and S7 of BTVS. Compare SMG when she hosted
MTV Movie Awards during S6 to S7's "First Date" where Buffy meets Spike in
the upstairs hallway wearing a camisole (Buffy is wearing the camisole top
because Anya is washing bloodstains out of her blouse).

> As for "uplifting", well, hate to break your fantasy, but there are
> braless supports. They have an adhesive that sticks onto the bottom of
> the breast and provides temporary lift. That's another secret you don't
> learn until you see one of those things sticking your socks together in
> the laundry and ask, "Honey, wtf is that?"
>
> Now maybe if you're really good, I'll explain about the color coding of
> tampons, and what happens when your dog fishes the used ones out of the
> trash.

Ewww!

And wouldn't it be the cat?

> /Roy, survivor of spousal PMS.

-- Ken from Chicago (who wonders if Roy has PTPMSS, Post Traumatic
Pre-Menstrual-Syndrome Syndrome)

Message has been deleted

nfway

Mar 21, 2005, 8:28:21 PM3/21/05
In article <210320051012581393%cmn-n...@houston.rr.com>, cmn-
nos...@houston.rr.com says...
maybe, except that Anna Nicole starts naked, tries to put on clothes,
and then falls over, whereas Tara starts dressed, falls over, and then
falls out. Its "a style".

nfway

Mar 21, 2005, 8:30:01 PM3/21/05
In article <r4SdnTyKSZK...@comcast.com>, hunt...@comcast.not
says...

> EnjoyDialup wrote:
>
> > The picture I posted as the BEFORE was from last year, and the
> > AFTER was from this year. Girls don't have that kind of growth
> > spurt in their late teens, they have it in their early teens. It only

> > takes 4 years from start to finish for breasts to grow.
>
> Do you seriously believe that all people mature at the same time,
> and at the same rate? I shot up almost 6" between 8th and 9th
> grade, but didn't reach my full height until I was 21. I've got a
> nephew who didn't start his growth spurt until 11th grade. Other
> people grow more gradually throughout their teen years.
>
> > She was already well developed when she started buffy, more
> > than 4 years ago. No way could she still be growing now.
>
> That's simply not true, and besides, take a look at this pic from
> Eurotrip:
> http://www.buffy.nu/IMG/jpg/eurotrip_IMG0004.jpg
>
> The difference in breast size is not that significant, and from the
> look of her face, she has gained a little weight since the movie,
> and that's more than enough to explain the blessings of the "boob-
> fairy".
>
> Eric.

The boob-fairy giveth and the boob-fairy may taketh away, but quite
often the boob-fairy giveth the gifts that keep on giveth-ing.

nfway

Mar 21, 2005, 8:34:31 PM3/21/05
In article <forge-BC798A....@comcast.dca.giganews.com>,
fo...@diespammers.youneedageek.com says...
yup; in Holywood at least 2 pregnancies, one abortion, and one summer at
the Betty Ford clinic.

nfway

Mar 21, 2005, 8:35:21 PM3/21/05
In article <forge-71ED8A....@comcast.dca.giganews.com>,
fo...@diespammers.youneedageek.com says...
know alot about 19-yr old women,
just don't enough of 'em.

nfway

Mar 21, 2005, 8:36:31 PM3/21/05
In article <forge-F8A7CD....@comcast.dca.giganews.com>,
fo...@diespammers.youneedageek.com says...
if my daughter's underwear looks anything like mine, we're going to
shart having fights over my girlfriends.

Derek Janssen

Mar 21, 2005, 11:44:37 PM3/21/05
forge wrote:
> In article <pan.2005.03.21.09.09.38.982958@no*spam.lycos.co.uk>,
> Naomi Darling <naomid@no*spam.lycos.co.uk> wrote:
>

>>>Michelle has been SERIOUSLY blessed by the Boob Fairy.
>
> no no no no no no NO!!! The Boob Fairy is NOT a plastic surgeon. The
> Boob Fairy is the one that blesses blossoming young women with bosoms of
> great amplitude. Naturally.

And, as Bill Cosby points out, she flies to each girl's bedroom at night
with her little bicycle pump...

Derek Janssen (who thought the RottenTomato review-quoting subthread was
funnier)
dja...@charter.net

nfway

Mar 21, 2005, 8:38:12 PM3/21/05
In article <WYOdnafYVp1...@comcast.com>,
kwicker1...@comcast.net says...
maybe thats "freshman often experience localized growth spurts in their
south forties around 18 or 19 year old females"?

Ken from Chicago

Mar 21, 2005, 8:51:00 PM3/21/05

"forge" <fo...@diespammers.youneedageek.com> wrote in message

I think it's a ballerina dream.

-- Ken from Chicago

RichA

Mar 21, 2005, 10:02:48 PM3/21/05

Don't forget the raincoat when you go to see "Ice Princess" for the
20th time.
-Rich

forge

Mar 21, 2005, 10:25:53 PM3/21/05
In article <LNWdnZxnPbC...@comcast.com>,

"Ken from Chicago" <kwicker1...@comcast.net> wrote:

> > I'm not exactly Sir Mixalot, but wtf is wrong with booty anyway???
>
> I think it's a ballerina dream.

Dunno, a lotta ballerinas got at least a *little* booty. Dancing on
pointe tends to do a number on your glutes and hamstrings.

forge

Mar 21, 2005, 10:28:57 PM3/21/05
In article <MPG.1ca940313...@news.giganews.com>,
nfway <m...@here.com> wrote:

> > Michelle is NINETEEN. There's a whole WORLD of things that'll happen to
> > her before she reaches what she'll look like as a "grownup."
> >
> yup; in Holywood at least 2 pregnancies, one abortion, and one summer at
> the Betty Ford clinic.

Clearly you've confused "Hollywood" with "Kissimmee Florida."

Ken from Chicago

Mar 21, 2005, 10:30:52 PM3/21/05

"nfway" <m...@here.com> wrote in message

Psst, don't forget several marriages and divorces.

-- Ken from Chicago

forge

Mar 21, 2005, 10:29:57 PM3/21/05
In article <ucsu319c85on0t98q...@4ax.com>,
Alicat <m...@privacy.net> wrote:

> Just leave it - she is a lovely girl and has lovely tits. Admire.

Which is what I bloody said in the first damn place.

Ken from Chicago

Mar 21, 2005, 10:30:02 PM3/21/05

"forge" <fo...@diespammers.youneedageek.com> wrote in message

Thank heaven
For little girls
For little girls
Get bigger everyday.

Thank heaven
For little girls
They grow up
In the most delightful way.

-- Ken from Chicago

Shorty

Mar 21, 2005, 11:18:03 PM3/21/05
On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 12:31:34 -0500, forge
<fo...@diespammers.youneedageek.com> wrote:

>In article <_7CdnaFg2ON...@comcast.com>,

> "Ken from Chicago" <kwicker1...@comcast.net> wrote:
>

>> Michelle Trachtenberg's (BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER's "Dawn Summers") movie,
>> ICE PRINCESS, is getting raves from critics.
>>
>> Altho can't Disney pay her a decent salary? Po thing can't afford a dress
>> her size.
>>
>> http://channels.netscape.com/ns/movies/package.jsp?name=movies/content/risings
>> tar_trachtenberg&floc=mv-main-3-l1
>>
>> http://www.buffy.nu/article.php3?id_article=8778&img=michelle-trachtenberg-ice
>> -princess-premiere-mq-16.jpg

>Michelle has been SERIOUSLY blessed by the Boob Fairy.

Yes indeed and damn if she doesn't look good. They look real too not
Lohanish.

Shorty

Paul Hyett

Mar 21, 2005, 1:38:27 PM3/21/05
In alt.tv.buffy-v-slayer on Mon, 21 Mar 2005, Ken from Chicago wrote :

>>>She's also too petite.
>>
>> Yes, no-one could accept, say, a short, blonde 16yo as a vampire-killing
>> superhero...
>> --
>> Paul 'US Sitcom Fan' Hyett
>
>Short blonde 16-year-old vampire slayers have NOT had OVER HALF A CENTURY of
>portrayal in comic books and television.

I thought the issue was whether some of her size would be accepted in
the role, regardless of how the character has previously been shown.

Besides, how could anyone possibly measure up to Lynda Carter anyway...
--
Paul 'US Sitcom Fan' Hyett

Paul Hyett

Mar 21, 2005, 1:31:45 PM3/21/05
In alt.tv.buffy-v-slayer on Mon, 21 Mar 2005, Mark Nobles wrote :

>You left out an important step: drinking heavily while wearing twitchy
>dresses. And I believe Anna Nicole Smith actually set the standard that
>Tara Reid is maintaining.

At least ANS has slimmed down now, so she no longer looks like something
that should be floating over the Superbowl...

EnjoyDialup

Mar 22, 2005, 3:36:24 AM3/22/05

"Captain Infinity" <Infi...@world.std.com> wrote in message

Perhaps they didn't both the job on the other side and managed to conceal
the scar properly. or how about they just forgot to airbrush he scar from
the photo I picked!

forge

Mar 22, 2005, 12:11:44 AM3/22/05
In article <137v319q1hhf27nat...@4ax.com>,
Shorty <notrea...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> >Michelle has been SERIOUSLY blessed by the Boob Fairy.
>

> Yes indeed and damn if she doesn't look good. They look real too not
> Lohanish.

I think Lindsay's all real too, she's just been equally blessed.
Remember, at that age, sexual activity = bigger boobs.

Mark Nobles

Mar 22, 2005, 8:58:52 AM3/22/05
EnjoyDialup <Enjoy...@HyperOz.com> wrote:

> "Captain Infinity" <Infi...@world.std.com> wrote

> > The Time Has Come, EnjoyDialup said
> > To Talk Of Many Things...
> >
> >>Check the scar under her arm where the implants went in.

> >>ice-princess-premiere-hq-61-1500.jpg
> >
> > Did they put them both in through the right side? There's no "scar" on
> > the left:
> >
> > http://www.buffy.nu/article.php3?id_article=8821&img=michelle-trachtenberg-i
> > ce-princess-premiere-hq-60-1500.jpg
>

> Perhaps they didn't both the job on the other side and managed to conceal
> the scar properly. or how about they just forgot to airbrush he scar from
> the photo I picked!

Or perhaps you are just seeing a normal fold in the skin and imagining
it to be a scar. Look at the inside of your elbow. Notice how similar
the lines there are to scars. And yet they are not.

There is no scar on the left, and there is no scar on the right.

Ken from Chicago

Mar 22, 2005, 5:25:32 AM3/22/05

>>> Yes, no-one could accept, say, a short, blonde 16yo as a vampire-killing
>>> superhero...
>>> --
>>> Paul 'US Sitcom Fan' Hyett
>>
>>Short blonde 16-year-old vampire slayers have NOT had OVER HALF A CENTURY
>>of
>>portrayal in comic books and television.
>
> I thought the issue was whether some of her size would be accepted in
> the role, regardless of how the character has previously been shown.

It's the image of Wonder Woman for over half a century that's set the
standard for the role. There was a Wonder Woman movie with a blonde Wonder
Woman played by Cathy Lee Crosby in a track suit akin to Bruce Lee in ENTER
THE DRAGON (or Uma Thurman in KILL BILL), except Crosby's was blue--instead
of the tradition Wonder Woman . . . ahem . . . uniform. They could have at
least gone with the all-white 1970s pro-feminist pantsuit.

> Besides, how could anyone possibly measure up to Lynda Carter anyway...

Yes, she left some huge boots to fill.

> --
> Paul 'US Sitcom Fan' Hyett

-- Ken from Chicago

Ken from Chicago

Mar 22, 2005, 8:03:28 PM3/22/05

"Shorty" <notrea...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 04:27:48 -0600, "Ken from Chicago"
> <kwicker1...@comcast.net> wrote:
>

>>"Shorty" <notrea...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>Why are you taking a shot at Lindsay? Hasn't she had enough problems this
>>past year?
>>
>>-- Ken from Chicago
>>
> Why? Because I dont like fake boobs obviously. She didnt need them
> but she got em anyway.
>
> Shorty

Clearly her family life is going the way of Macauley Culkin.

-- Ken from Chicago

Ken from Chicago

Mar 22, 2005, 5:18:40 AM3/22/05

"forge" <fo...@diespammers.youneedageek.com> wrote in message

In actuality. I image the dream is to look tiny and waif-like. The same goes
for gymnast. I still couldn't believe Kerri Strug was 18 when she competed
in the 1996 Olympics. She was so tiny.

-- Ken from Chicago

It is loading more messages.