IF-related blogs not covered by Planet IF

Erik Temple

Mar 12, 2010, 7:45:12 PM3/12/10
Hi all,

There seem to be quite a few IF-related blogs that aren't included in the
Planet IF feed, and I'm wondering what I might be missing out on. Would
anyone care to share feeds here that ought to be on Planet IF but aren't?
Shameless self-promotion encouraged! :)

Thanks,
Erik

Traviswf

Mar 12, 2010, 8:44:44 PM3/12/10

I was just wondering this to. Get out of my brain Erik! No - wait,
I'm sorry. Look, you can stay. There's room over there by "80s TV
theme songs I still know the lyrics to."

But I do remember reading something about blogs that were setup for
either the IF comp or the recent JIG comp. I'd love to read blogs by
people cutting their teeth on writing some new IF.

I thought about starting one myself - then I realized that if I did
that I'd have no time to actually write any IF...

-Travis

Poster

Mar 13, 2010, 7:29:53 PM3/13/10
In article <op.u9hdp...@arik-ohnstads-macbook.local>,
"Erik Temple" <ek.t...@gmail.com> wrote:

You're missing my angsty railing and incomplete maps scrawled in the
dark.

--
Poster

www.intaligo.com I6 libraries, doom metal, Building
sturmdrangif.wordpress.com Game development blog / IF commentary
Seasons: Q4 '10 -- One-man projects are prone to delays.

namekuseijin

Mar 16, 2010, 12:11:29 PM3/16/10

I'm maintaining a blog about IF, but for the brazilian audience only:

http://literativa.wordpress.com/

I recommend games and some times rant upon one or other aspects of
mainstream gaming and its connection to IF. Language barrier is main
problem: if one hit it, then it's no deal; if it's not a problem,
then why bother with a blog rather than just point them to ifdb? In
any case, doing my part to try to make people aware of this medium.
It's amazing how people just enjoy clicking links, like the one in my
signature in brazilian boards...

incidentally, after opening it I learned about some spanish blog about
"colaborative, non-linear literature":

http://www.literativa.com/

which seems related to IF. well, same name, but different origins:
mine "ativa" is from "interativa", the other, "colaborativa"... :)

clar...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2010, 10:22:38 PM3/21/10

I maintain a sporadic blog dedicated to the Eamon adventure system
first written for the Apple II in the early 1980s. The blog is at
http://eamon-guild.blogspot.com/. If you're interest in Eamon, check
out the Eamon home page at http://www.eamonag.org/

Regards,
Matthew Clark