Daleks In Manhattan

1 view

David A McIntee

Apr 22, 2007, 1:33:02 PM4/22/07
Saw this on video - was out last night wasting time at the Drama Group's
play and not being thanked for it.

Daleks episode was OK, I think - I like 60s-style talky Daleks (they're at
their best when showing to people that they *know* they're badasses) but I
don't really remember much of it... still, at least a 7/10

--
Redemption 09 - The UK's Multimedia SF Convention, 20-22 February 2009 at
some hotel TBC that's actually run in a professional manner, unlike the last

"Fear me, if you dare!" [Puss In Boots]

Book At Bedtime: The Gangs Of New York (Herbert Asbury)

Blog- http://lonemagpie.livejournal.com

kinde...@gmail.com

Apr 22, 2007, 8:20:21 PM4/22/07
McIntee, you glazed fool, do you really think anyone in this world
remotely gives a shit about what you think, about anything?

Be a good little worm and go back in your dirt hole.

sbe...@dowco.com

Apr 23, 2007, 12:29:13 AM4/23/07
On Apr 22, 10:33 am, "David A McIntee"

I like them too. I'm not a big fan, however, of the daleks stealing
the Cyberman's bodyjacking schtick, and I thought the hybrid looked
embarrassingly silly, I saw Shrekie Sec and immediately thought
""monoid". Not a good sign,

Beyond that, there was great production work and better American
accents than, say, the guy from Claws of Axos. I'm looking forward to
this mid-season's 2-part resolution a heckuva lot more than either of
the last two years.

Scott Bennie

The Face of Po

Apr 23, 2007, 2:59:35 AM4/23/07
kinde...@gmail.com told the audient void (and rec.arts.drwho):

> McIntee, you glazed fool, do you really think anyone in this world
> remotely gives a shit about what you think, about anything?

Only as much as I care about what anyone else has to say. What did
*you* think of the episode?

--
The Glyn of Kennington - remove caps when replying

/^Dalek$/!d

Ian Salsbury

Apr 23, 2007, 1:10:03 PM4/23/07

<kinde...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> McIntee, you glazed fool, do you really think anyone in this world
> remotely gives a shit about what you think, about anything?
>
> Be a good little worm and go back in your dirt hole.

What was that all about?? I quite enjoy David`s reviews and his opinion is
every bit a valid as anyone elses. If you don`t want to read opinion and
discusision about Dr Who what the fuck are you in this newsgroup for??