So I got bored (dot dot dot)

Monica Love

Aug 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/24/00
Indeed I did. So bored that I decided to stretch my lobes. I took an hour
or so to carve myself some bamboo tapers and bars, because I'm poor and
can't afford good jewelry, and I have such a severe allergy to nickel that I
can't wear the cheap stuff. The bars are nice, kinda
primative-tribal-esque. The left ear is happy, doesn't seem like it even
noticed. Right ear's a little tight and angry, but I'm sure a good saline
soak will fix that with no problem.
Also: I don't know if someone's posted this already, or if everyone already
knows about it, but I read a good article at HowStuffWorks.com on tattooing.
(yeah, they use the world parlor, but they also used the word *permanent
cosmetics studios*, and I kind of like the sound of it).
Anywho, here it is: http://www.howstuffworks.com/tattoo.htm

--
Monica Love
http://www.crosswinds.net/~dragyn

With Servers In California, Texas And Virginia - The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Susan Feldman

Aug 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/24/00

"Monica Love" <dra...@crosswinds.net> wrote in message

> Also: I don't know if someone's posted this already, or if everyone
already
> knows about it, but I read a good article at HowStuffWorks.com on
tattooing.
> (yeah, they use the world parlor, but they also used the word *permanent
> cosmetics studios*, and I kind of like the sound of it).
> Anywho, here it is: http://www.howstuffworks.com/tattoo.htm

"... the tattoo machine uses an up-and-down motion to puncture the top layer
of the skin and drive insoluble micrometer-sized particles of inks into the
second (dermal) layer of skin, about one-eighth inch deep."

1/8"??

Seems a little deep to me...

Susan
http://scamptattoo.com

i'll teach you to turn away.

Aug 24, 2000, 10:35:34 PM8/24/00
Susan Feldman <sc...@scamptattoo.compadres> wrote:
SF> of the skin and drive insoluble micrometer-sized particles of inks into
SF> second (dermal) layer of skin, about one-eighth inch deep."
SF> 1/8"??
SF> Seems a little deep to me...

they did all their research on fat chicks.

lish
cr...@ice.net
31.4% / 24