Ranma .05 [FanFic][Lemon]

Lee Ginther

Feb 2, 1995, 9:47:22 PM2/2/95

Ranma .05 Vol 1 of 3 - Cold Night and a Warm Heart.

"Kawaikune."
Ranma slowly placed a wet cloth against his stinging cheek.
He was sitting cross-legged in the room he and his father were
staying in. His futon was spread out and he had changed into his
fish-cake decorated pyjamas.
Staring gloomily at the wall, he didn't look up at the sound
of someone running in the hall. Then the door to his room crashed
open and a loud, "RANMA!" bellowed in. He turned and saw his
father standing in the doorway with an angry look on his face.
"Oy, Oyaji, something wrong?"
Saotome Genma looked down at his son angrily. "Ranma! I just
saw Akane-kun just a moment ago! Did you do something to her?"
Genma then noticed the large hand shaped mark on Ranma's cheek.
Turning away from his father, Ranma dipped the cloth back into
the water; a sneer curled his face. "Did I do something to that
tomboy?" He muttered arrogantly; "No way. She did something
unbelievably hideous to me."
Genma looked on, impatiently, while Ranma reapplied the cloth
to his cheek and just sat there. Finally, when his father was
about to explode, Ranma finished. "She tried to feed me her so-
called cooking."
A look of pure horror crossed Genma's face. Then he hardened
his soul and shouted at his son. "So? Akane-kun is your fiancee!
You should make sure she can cook! It's your responsibility to
ensure that your future wife is one that you can live with!"
Ranma jumped to his feet at this and turned to his father.
"Mattei! I will never, ever marry that ugly tomboy! She is
violent, crazy, dopey, a klutz, a total zero is sex appeal, and her
food tastes like the dirt under the Dojo! I don't even like her!
You should have had another son to marry off!"
After Ranma had finished his yelling, Genma shook with anger.
Tears of pain and humiliation began to run down his cheeks. Genma
looked at the arrogant face of his son and began his, "you are to
follow the path of honour for a martial artist" speech. Ranma
immediately tuned him out and sat back down muttering, "baka
Oyaji."
Only this time, Genma wasn't taking it. He grabbed Ranma by
the shoulder and turned him around. "This time," he shouted, "you
will listen to your father and what he has to say to..."
As he was turning Ranma around, Genma failed to notice that
his son's foot had grabbed the dish of water that the wet cloth
came from. With a graceful flip, Ranma sent the dish into the air.
It hovered in the air for a moment, before flipping over and
dumping its contents onto Genma's head.
After a moment's pause, the panda tried to continue the
lecture with signs. Ranma cocked his head, put his hand to his ear
and said, "Speak up Oyaji! I can't make out what you're saying.
Well, I guess it can't be that important then." That done, Ranma
ignored his father and began to get ready for bed.
Continuing for a few more moments, the panda noticed that
Ranma was no longer paying any attention to his lecture. He then
held up a sign that said, "That's IT!!"

The sound of fighting echoed throughout the Tendo household.

* * *

"Ranma no baka."
Akane said to the darkness in her room. She was in bed, the
covers pulled up against the unseasonable chill. She was wide
awake despite the late hour, staring at the ceiling, muttering to
herself.
"I can't believe that he didn't even TRY my food. I mean, I
slaved at it for hours; and what does he do? He doesn't even take
one look at it before he asks me if I'm trying to poison him. I
mean, honestly! What did he expect me to do? Of course I hit him!
Any girl would hit such a stupid hentai." She made a fist with her
hand.
Her anger spent for the moment, she relaxed the fist and
looked a little sad. "P-chan isn't around, I wonder where he is?"
Her anger flashed back to her. "I bet Ranma chased him away again.
Ranma, you're such a jerk!"
Someone sneezed. Surprised, Akane sat up in bed. The noise
sounded like it came from outside the window. Akane got out of bed
and walked to the window. She pulled back the drapes and pulled
aside the pane. Immediately, a cold blast of wind bit into her
bare arms and pierced her flimsy nightclothes.
She shivered and took a quick look around. She saw nothing.
Shrugging, Akane started to close the window when she heard another
sneeze. She stuck her head out the window and turned to look up on
the roof above her. "Ranma?" she asked unbelievingly, seeing him
sitting there, shivering.

* * *

In Akane's room, Ranma was seated on her bed, wrapped in one
of her ponchos. Only now was the chill of the night leaving him.
Akane, sitting on her desk chair, looked at him with some sympathy.
"I can't believe that your dad would throw you out on a night
like this."
"Believe it," muttered Ranma. "He signed something about not
taking any more of my lip and kicking me out until I developed a
better attitude."
"Then you're not going back for quite some time, eh?" Akane
asked with a smile. Ranma was too cold to give her a dirty look.
Akane moved to sit beside him a placed her palm on his cheek,
noting how cold he still was. "What were you arguing about this
time?" she wanted to know.
Too chilled to note what Akane was doing, Ranma muttered, "Oh,
the usual. He was mad because we had been fighting again."
"He should be used to it by now," Akane responded. She gently
began to rub her palm over his cheeks, giving a little warmth. She
sighed, "I mean, isn't it about all we ever do?"
"Yeah; but can you believe he actually expects me to like a
kawaikune girl like you and..." As always, Ranma's brain was not
directly connected to his mouth, and once again he spoke without
considering the ramifications.
He only became aware of the magnitude of his blunder when he
realized that the palm on his cheek had stopped rubbing. He looked
up into Akane's eyes and saw her angry face glaring back at him.
Ranma did have the good grace to look sheepish, but that didn't
change Akane's expression. He felt her fingers run along his cheek
as they curled up into a fist. In one smooth motion, Akane pulled
the arm back and then drove her fist forwards shouting, "Ranma no
baka!!"

* * *

The sounds of excessive violence echoed once again through the
Tendo household.
Kasumi, who slept the sleep of the innocent, dozed gently
through the whole event, as she always did. Nabiki, too used to
the occurrence of violence between her sister and Ranma just turned
over in her sleep, as she always did. Soun, once again hearing the
possibility of a union between his family and his best friend's
going down in flames, just cried himself to sleep, as he all too
often did. Genma/panda just snored away and didn't react at all,
just like he always did. Happosai was out doing his nightly rounds
of lingerie collection, just as he always did, and just as everyone
wished he didn't.

* * *

In Akane's room, the two combatants were squaring off. The
room was a mess from the rounds they had already gone; Akane's
weights and other exercise equipment were spread out over the
floor, and her chair was overturned. She was standing by her desk
with the Tendo sword firmly in hand, glaring at Ranma.
Ranma stood in front of the bed; he had cast off Akane's
poncho, and no longer seemed cold. He put his fingers in his mouth
and made a face at her.
"Thanks for the light workout Akane!" he said around his
tongue. "I've really warmed up now!"
She smiled evilly. "I'm not finished with you yet Ranma. The
only reason I haven't bashed you out the window tonight 'cause it's
cold out there and I'll never get to sleep with a broken window."
She advanced a step.
"Yeah, I can see that you desperately need your beauty sleep.
Even if it doesn't do you any good." He made another face at her.
That was what she had been waiting for. Just for a moment,
his eyes were closed as he began to pull down on the skin under his
right eye and stick out his tongue. In that moment of advantage,
Akane charged; sword upraised.
On the way in however, her foot caught under one of her
weights. Her motion caused her to stumble, and she fell forwards;
the sword swinging wide of Ranma and hitting the floor.
Ranma opened his eyes and saw a shocked Akane stumbling
towards him. Surprised, not too sure which way to leap, and in the
compromising position of making a face, Ranma couldn't dodge.
The two hit and fell backwards. The sword rolled into a
corner where it bumped into the wall and stopped.
Ranma looked into Akane's hazel eyes. Akane looked back into
Ranma's grey ones. The two were lying on the bed; Akane's body on
top of Ranma, pinning him against the sheets.
Neither of them moved, neither spoke. The only sounds were of
their breathing and the clock ticking. Akane's hands were pressed
against his chest, with Ranma gently holding her by her bare
shoulders. Slowly, almost against his will, Ranma moved his head
off the bed towards her. After a moment, he stopped. Akane saw
this, and just as slowly and seemingly reluctantly, moved her head
down towards him. This continued until their lips were almost
touching. Again they paused and stared into one another's eyes.
Akane then took a breath, closed her eyes and reached down the
remaining distance.
As they kissed, Ranma also closed his eyes. The two just lay
there for some time, gently exploring what it was they were
feeling. After quite some time, Akane broke the kiss and gently
ran her cheek over his lips. She could feel Ranma's body reacting
to her presence under his clothes and she wasn't sure if she wanted
to stop him.
For his part, Ranma breathed in the scent of her hair and
could feel her body pressed against his. Slowly, he put one arm
around her back and rolled over on his side. Using his free arm,
he pushed himself and Akane up to a sitting position on their
knees. Although no longer pressed so hard against each other,
Ranma could still feel her breasts against his chest.
As he brought his other arm around to hug her, Akane rested
her head against Ranma's chest. She could hear his heart beat
under his pyjamas, regular and quick. She closed her eyes; her own
matched the racing rhythm she heard from him. Slowly, she grabbed
the chest of his pyjamas in her hands and held on.
After a few moments of trying to talk through the tightness in
his chest, Ranma finally cleared his throat. "A-Akane? What are
we doing?"
Slowly, she lifted her head from his chest and looked him in
the eyes. After another long pause she whispered, "Something I
think we've wanted to do for a long time."
The two looked at each other for a long while and then leaned
in and kissed. A shiver ran down both of their bodies as they
pressed close. Akane let go of her grip on Ranma's pyjamas and
started to unbutton the top clasp. After she broke their kiss,
Akane leaned back and watched as Ranma's chest became visible from
her work. She pulled his top off and placed her cheek against his
muscled chest. She ran her hands down his strong arms, then turned
and placed kisses against his chest.
Taking a shuddering breath, Ranma submitted to this; his eyes
fluttering closed as the sensations crowded into him. Akane then
reached down and slowly pulled the elastic around his waist down.
He looked down, noticing the flush that coloured her features. He
helped her get the pants off his legs; till all he was wearing was
his boxers.
Akane paused at this point, and she looked up at Ranma. With
a deep breath, Ranma reached down and pulled off his shorts. Akane
drew in a breath as his manhood leapt into sight. It was semi-
hard, just enough to stick out away from him. She looked up at
Ranma again, then slowly reached out one hand. She lightly touched
his penis, then drew her hand back. Noting that nothing had
happened, Akane reached out again and slowly lay her palm against
it. Ranma leaned his head back as Akane gently cradled and
embraced his member with her hand. Under her fingers, Akane could
feel him becoming harder and more rigid.
Finally unable to take anymore, Ranma removed her hand and
held both of her's in his. He then ran his hands up her slim, bare
arms to her shoulders. Taking a deep breath, Ranma moved his palms
down the front of her nightdress. Under the yellow fabric, he
could feel the swell of Akane's breasts as he traversed over them.
Reaching her waist, he grabbed her top, and slowly pulled upwards.
Akane obediently raised her arms above her head, and the
upraised fabric covered her face. She didn't see Ranma staring at
her breasts as they came into view, but when her nightshirt was
finally off, Ranma was still directing his attention to the two
mounds of flesh.
With a small gulp, Ranma reached his right hand towards her
chest. He stopped before he touched her, and Akane gently took his
wrist in hand and placed his palm over her left breast. Under his
fingers, Ranma could feel her smooth skin and the hardening nipple;
her heart beat a fast rhythm that he could experience.
He then applied gentle pressure to her breast and forced her
back. He followed as she lay her back against the bed; he hovering
over her. Taking her hand from his wrist, Akane reached down,
raised her hips off the bed, and slide her bottoms down her legs.
After another deep breath, she also pulled down her panties.
That done, the two of them just stared for a long time;
entranced by the other. Finally, Akane reached up, grabbed Ranma's
ponytail in her hand, and pulled him down to her.
Their lips met again as their bodies pressed hard against one
another. The two ground their bodies together, until Ranma rolled
over too far and pulled Akane on top.
There, she broke the passionate kissing and slowly moved her
head down to his neck. From there, she travelled to his chest;
leaving a trail of kisses. She edged herself downwards until she
passed his belly and was staring at his manhood.
Flush of face, she turned to look at Ranma, but he just stared
back at her, just as lost as she was with how far they would go.
Turning back, Akane once again took his member in her hand; noting
this time it was stiff. With a glint of determination in her eyes,
she quickly took it into her mouth.
Ranma moaned loudly. She looked at him with concern, but his
head had fallen back onto her pillows and his eyes were closed.
Waiting until his groans were under control, Akane began to run her
tongue around his member. She slowly began to bob her head up and
down its length, noting how that action made her fiancee shudder.
Ranma basked in the attention he was getting from the girl.
The sensations were so, so...PAINFUL!! He grimaced as he felt
Akane bite too hard into his penis. She seemed to realize what she
had done and kept the teeth away. A klutz in everything, he
thought for a moment. Then enjoyment quickly came back to him as
her actions continued. He felt a tightening in his member; Ranma
clenched his muscles, trying to hold back the flood. But,
eventually Akane was too much for him. With a small grunt, his
manhood shuddered in her mouth and spewed.
Akane was shocked when Ranma erupted, and unsure of what else
to do, she swallowed the stuff that flooded her mouth. In the end,
Ranma's penis stopped twitching and began to feel limp. She let it
fall out and looked up at him. His hands shaking, Ranma eased her
up to the pillows. They looked each other in the eyes.
Still holding her gaze, Ranma placed his right hand on her
breast; Akane pressed back deeper into the pillows but did not
break eye contact. Rubbing the nipples for a few moments, Ranma
slowly moved his hand down her flat tummy and reached her hip.
With infinite care, he traced his hand between her legs.
With some gentle prodding, Akane opened her legs a little,
allowing his hand access. Ranma, still holding her eyes with his,
swallowed, then slid a finger into her cleft down the front of her
lower lips.
Akane shuddered, closed her eyes and again pressed into the
pillows. Slowly, Ranma craned his neck until he could take one of
her nipples into his mouth. Exchanging his left hand for his
right, he continued to explore her treasure while he stroked her
far breast.
With great care, Ranma felt around her love-canal. He slowly
pushed fingers into her, running into a barrier after only a short
distance. He continued to feel around inside her, his fingers
getting wet and sticky. Moaning very softly, Akane suffered this
for long moments until she could take no more. "No, Ranma," she
whispered throatingly, "Not like that, like this..."
With her left hand, she grabbed Ranma's exploring arm and
gently placed his fingers around the opening he had been invading.
She centred his fingers over her bulb and made him trace small
circles. Finally confident that even he could deal with this, she
placed her hands on his back and soaked up the emotions that
pounded her.
Ranma continued what she had set him to do in her neither
regions while he continued to milk at her breasts. Getting this
treatment propelled her towards a climax; with a small, animal
whimper, her body forced itself. Ranma felt her clench up, moan,
hold it, then slowly relax. After she was finished, he pulled
himself up to her head, surprised to find his hand wet with her
juices. For a time the two just lay in a gentle embrace.
Akane eventually looked up at Ranma and whispered, "Are we
going to finish this?"
Breathing in the scent of her hair and sweat, Ranma waited a
moment before replying. "I don't think there's any way we can't."
Akane closed her eyes, then nodded into his chest.
They rolled over until Ranma was on top once again. Small
pecks and gentle caresses revitalized both of their bodies for the
act ahead.
Akane spread her legs until Ranma fit in between them. He
reached down on grabbed his once again hard manhood. With care, he
placed it between the folds of skin between her inner legs. Akane
closed her eyes and hugged him as Ranma gently moved forwards.
Moving so slowly, he only made very small headway before the
barrier he had encountered earlier impeded him. He stopped and
slowly slid back and then forwards to the wall and again stopped.
"Ranma, I...I don't feel anything. What's the problem?"
"I can't get in too deep. Something is blocking." He
answered.
She opened her eyes and looked puzzled for a moment. "That
must be the hymen. You have to break thought it."
"Huh," Ranma responded, confused by this fact.
Akane looked somewhat disgusted with him. She exerted herself
and rolled to the top, pushing Ranma's back to the bedsheets. His
member popped out of her, and she took it in hand. "Honestly,
Ranma. You spent half your time as a girl, you think you'd know
something about us. Men," she humphed.
Laying her body full length against his, Akane placed the tip
of his penis in the opening of her vagina. She pressed backwards
until she could feel it's tip against her hymen, it's head inside
her. With a deep breath, she sat up suddenly and brought her
weight down.
Driven by this force, Ranma's manhood ruptured her virgin wall
and rammed into her. Akane gasped as the pain hit her; Ranma
gasped with her, but for a different reason. She felt something
trickle down her inner leg.
After a moment of enjoying the pressure all along his length,
Ranma looked up to she Akane just sitting there, trembling
slightly. Pushing himself off the bed, he sat up and gently hugged
her.
"Did it hurt much?"
She swallowed and gave a small smile. "No, not too much." She
returned his embrace.
Twisting around, Ranma once again placed her back to the bed.
Once on top, he began to pull back for a distance then thrust
forwards. The pressure of his motion forced Akane to mimic him;
shoved up as he lunged, pulled as he withdrew. Still gently
embracing him, she fell into rhythm.
As he continued to stroke inside her, Ranma recognized how
tight she was, and was glad for the slickness he encountered. The
feeling were tremendous as he lunged and her vagina gripped his
member.
As the motion continued, Akane gradually became aware that the
pain that had accompanied the initial penetration was fading.
Replacing it was the feeling she had experienced earlier, only this
time, more intense. Ranma kept on impaling her and the feeling
kept on growing and building.
She had no idea how long the situation continued. Both of
them were sweating as they pounded into one another. Finally,
Akane neared her limit. The pain had been forgotten in the
sensations that crowded her now. Small waves of pleasure raced
over her body, only to be replaced by stronger ones before the
previous waves had died away. Feeling the moment of release
approach, she grabbed Ranma's head and pulled it down to her. She
pressed her cheek to his and felt the pressure escalate and peak.
The sensation hit her and the waves became one long surf that
crashed into her and rolled her along with it. Her juices flowed
down her canal and drenched Ranma's manhood even more. Almost
unwillingly, she breathed into Ranma's ear, "I...I...care
for...you..."
Ramna's eyes widened in shock. A tremor of her body returned
his attention to his own situation. He too was nearing the end of
his agony. With each stroke, Akane's body was tightening the grip
she had on him. He had clenched the muscles of his member to keep
going. Now, feeling the last spasms of her release wash over her,
Ranma too could feel release immanent. His muscles twitched; he
tried to regain control. The longer the wait, the sweeter it was!
At last, he could take no more; he thrust forwards and his manhood
ruptured; flooded its sperm into Akane's vagina. Along with the
spew, the pressure peaked and ecstacy raced downhill, dragging
Ranma with it. Struggling to maintain control, Ranma's lips
brushed Akane's ear and he whispered, "K...Kawaii..."

* * *

Morning light, bright despite the cold air, peeking in through
the curtain. A shaft worked its way onto Akane's face and
eventually, onto her closed eyelids. Slowly, the light forced her
to wake up.
She yawned; she felt a distinct aversion to becoming
conscious. Her bed was soft and seemed so warm today. Akane
snuggled a little closer to Ranma and started to drift back to
sleep.
RANMA?!
That got her awake instantly. She was lying in a light
embrace with him, both with their arms around each other's bodies.
Slowly, she backed out of his arms, and just sat staring at him.
The events of the past night entered her mind, but she just
couldn't believe them. Reluctantly, Akane reached down her body
and felt for the evidence. She gulped. It had been real.
She sat up, one hand holding the blanket against her chest.
The other reached over and gently shook Ranma. He stirred, but
didn't wake up. She leaned over and softly said, "Wake up, Ranma.
It's Akane."
That got his eyes open.
"Akane," he gasped. He sat up quickly; then stopped. He
pulled the blanket up slowly, and reluctantly looked at himself
under it. Swallowing loudly, he let it fall back and looked at
her. "M-Masaka...we didn't..."
Akane nodded once. Ranma looked somewhat sick. He tried
several times to say something, but just couldn't.
Akane turned away, still holding the blanket to her chest, her
bare back faced him. "A...Actually, I think that something like
this was bound to happen." She laughed lightly. "Don't you think
it's a relief? I mean we've finally gone and done it." She
laughed again, somewhat shakenly.
Ranma watched her for a moment, then reached out and took her
by her shoulders. She twitched when he touched her, then turned to
face him. "Akane..." he said as he stared at her. "Ranma..." she
breathed. After a moment, their heads began to drift towards each
other, their lips parted.
"Akane-chan," came a voice through the door. "I have your
uniform washed. Can I come in?"
Ranma and Akane both face-faulted. They turned to face the
door with pure terror in their eyes. Akane grabbed the blanket to
her chest with both fists. "K-K-Kasumi-oneechan..."
"Akane? Are you up?" The knob on the door began to turn.
Akane shouted, much too loudly, "J-Just a moment, Oneechan!"
Ranma threw the blanket over his head and tried to hide there, but
the lump on the bed was way to obvious. Akane threw back the
covers and grabbed Ranma by his ponytail. Stark naked, she jumped
up and dragged him to the window, opened the pane and threw him
onto the roof. Akane slammed the window shut and said, "Ok,
Kasumi-oneechan." Then she remembered her condition and jumped
back to the bed and wrapped the covers around herself.
Kasumi entered with her usual smile on her face. "I have your
jacket uniform today, Akane-chan. It's suppose to be cold today."
If she took any notice of Akane's sick smile and nervous look,
Kasumi didn't show it. She did respond to something that
interested her, the laundry.
"My, what are Ranma's pyjamas doing in your room?" she asked,
cocking her head.
What indeed? thought Akane desperately. "Uh...I-I guess that
I grabbed them accidently when I-I got my nightclothes last time.
I'll give them to R-Ranma the next time I see him."
Kasumi smiled innocently; Akane still coloured, feeling the
whole night was printed in kanji on her forehead. "That's good
Akane-chan. I haven't been able to find Ranma today, he's not in
his room. Your bath will be ready before breakfast." With that,
Kasumi smiled and left, closing the door. Akane returned her
sister's smile, although her's was much sicker looking.
Once the door closed, she let out a breath. Her gaze fell to
Ranma's pj's. Something Kasumi said nagged at her. What was it?
Oh yes. Cold today.
Cold today! Ranma!
She jumped off the bed and scooped up Ranma's clothes. Akane
opened the window and looked up. Holding onto the roof for dear
life was a very naked and very blue Ranma. Bearing in mind the
family room was right below them, she tossed Ranma his clothes
quietly. He nodded back to her and slipped them on then moved off
to slip into the house from another direction.
Akane closed the window, leaned against the wall, and put her
face in her hands. She couldn't see how, but she had the feeling
this was going to get worse.