Crisis Management Team Nerima #1 [FanFic]

White Wolf

Oct 23, 1995, 3:00:00 AM10/23/95

Crisis Management Team Nermia #1

By Richard Beaubien (beaub...@mala.bc.ca)

excerpt From Local Nermia Paper published on July 10th 1993

The local construction firms of Nermia have banded together to
from one construction Firm , a Co-op of some sorts . This decision was
reached at City Hall last night with the Mayor of Nermia . The new Co-op
(now called Crisis Management Team Nermia) was formed to deal with the yet
unexplained damages that have been resulting in Nermia over the past
couple of years . The Mayor called this move a money saving one for the
city , and a spokeswoman for the new Co-op said that many people will get
rich of this deal , many . No financial figures were released , but some
rumors have the yearly fee for the Crisis team as high as 500 000 000 000
yen . The Mayors office did confirm that they paid over 100 000 000 000
000 Yen last year in construction fees , so it does seem that Nermia is
getting a "good deal" .

Richard Beaubien Proudly Presents

CRISIS MANAGEMENT TEAM NERMIA PART 1 !!!!

It was a typical October day in Nermia . The rain was falling down
heavily , and the air had a slight chill to it . One could not be blamed
for staying in on a day like this . In fact many people were staying in .
That's why nobody saw the soaking wet girl sitting on the street . She was
wet from head to toe , and her clothes looked like they had been worn for
a week . The girl was leaning next to her knapsack , and was reading the
local paper (although the paper was so wet , that it was almost impossible
to read) . The girl sat there and read the paper attentively for a half
hour until she came across one section . Than the girl started to run to
the east , and started yelling "Yes" at the top of her lungs .

*****

Man : Name?

Girl: Norioko, Rei Norioko ....

Man: Age..

Girl: 19

Man: Education

Girl: Well, I finished High School.

Man: Wow, an educated applicant.

Norioko: Huh?

Man: Uhh....Nevermind. Reason for wanting this job?

Norioko:I need the money.

Man: Yeah, That's what they all say. Any Mental Illnesses?

Norioko: No......

Man: Great, you're hired!! Welcome to Crisis Management Team Nermia!!!!

Norioko: NANI!!! I'm hired!! Just like that.......

Man: Yep, you're the most qualified person among all the applicants.
Congratulations Rei Norioko, you are now a Junior dry wall person at
CMTN!!!!

Norioko: But I don't know how to dry wall....

Man: You'll learn. Trust me, if there is one thing you will doing in this
job, it is a lot of drywall!!!

Norioko: But...

Man: Now don't worry, just go to the training lecture at 8:30, and everything
will be explained. Okay?

Norioko: Okay.....

Man: And don't worry, you'll do great!!!

[Norioko leaves]

Man: We got someone educated!! Usually we get the stupid people or the
incredibly greedy people.

Man 2: How long do you think she'll last here?

Man: 2 days tops

Man2: Giving her too much credit, she'll only last a day .......

*****

The mysterious man looked down on Nermia, and laughed an evil
laugh. Soon he would have vengeance on the one who caused him so much
pain. Soon he would destroy the man that ruined his life. Glowing red
with anger the man yelled "I will kill you Ran......"

*****

Norioko arrived at the location where her training was supposed to
take place. The place did not look like a typical training place, but
rather it looked like a military compound. Norioko started to wonder if
she should have taken this job, but then remembered that she needed the
money, needed the money really bad.

Norioko: *Sigh* At least I only have to work here six months .......

Kei: Hey good looking, what's your sign?

Norioko: Huh....

Kei: Do you know you're beautiful?! Lets go out and get a drink huh?

Norioko: Go away you hentai!!! I have to go train.....

Kei: Hey, don't dismiss me. I'll make you sorry!!!

Norioko: Heh, I'm really scared, you Hentai!!!

Kei: Why you.....

Norioko: Well, be seeing you

[Norioko leaves]

Kei: Why that, that....

Man: Shot down again, huh Kei?

Kei: Shut up you fool!!!

Man: Well, who could blame her.....

Kei: Heh, I'll show her!!! I'll get her assigned to Area 88!!!

Man: No!!! That's the area around the.....

******

Lady: The Tendo dojo. A seemingly normal looking house. But it is the
center of all the chaos. Begin the film!!! Now look at the true terror
of the Tendo dojo!!!!!

The film begins with various clips of destruction. Walls being
destroyed by punches, streets ravaged by kicks. The film also shows
various feats of superhuman strength and agility. The film end with the
entire block around the home being utterly destroyed.

Lady: Well, any questions.....?

Man1: Yes, do expect us to believe that garbage?

Norioko : Yeah, this just looks like you took an anime show and made it
into a training film!!!

Man2: Does she really expect us to believe that people can smash walls
with their fingers!!!

Lady: Heh, recruits always laugh at this film. Wait till you get out on
the field!!!

Norioko: No disrespect meant Atsuko-sama, but the stuff shown in the film
is absolutely impossible to do.

Atsuko: Just wait until you get in the field, you'll see. And now for
your assignments. Norioko you're in Area 88, the area around...

******
The Tendo dojo was in sight!!! Soon he would have revenge
on the man who wronged him so many years ago. "Soon, very soon, you will
die Ran...."

******

Ray: What, we have a rookie on our team!!!!!

Yuri: Now calm down Ray-kun, I'm sure this is some mistake.

Ray: I sure hope so!! She won't last long out there!!!

Norioko: Why do you people keep saying that the area out there is evil!?!

Ray: Hmm, naive. Probably laughed at the Training film too?

Norioko: Huh?

Yuri: Don't worry, you'll fit in here. You seem smarter than the other
recruits.....

Norioko: Well, ahhh....

Ray: Hmm, you don't look like a person who wouldn't get into college ?

Norioko: Well, I have my reasons for coming here.

Yuri: Ah sure.....

Ray: Say, who sent you over here anyway.....

Norioko: I don't know. I was just assigned here....

Ray: Maybe Kei assigned you here. What did you do, refuse to date him?

Norioko: That hentai out front? Yeah, I refused to date him.

Ray: Then that explains why you're here....

Norioko: What's the big deal anyway? I mean, what could happen? Is
someone gonna destroy the Tendo dojo in one blast?

******

Man: Prepare to die!!!!!!!!! Ultimate Dojo destroying technique!!!!!!!!!!

Kasumi: Oh my, what happening!!!

Soun: My dojo!! My dojo!!!

Akane: Who did you piss off now Ranma?

Ranma: No one!! I've never seen this jerk before......

Man: Now die Ran......

******

Norioko: Huh...What's that beep.....

Yuri[slamming the phone down]: It's an alert!! Someone just destroyed the
Tendo dojo in one blast!!

Norioko: You're kidding!?!

Ray: No she's not. Quick, lets move it. The shift Manager hates when
we're late.

Yuri[Sticks tongue out]: It's starting!!!

Norioko: Oh Boy.........

Ray: Come on, lets go!!! To the van now!!!!

******

Ranma: What do you want?

Man: Your head, you scumbag....

Ranma: What did I ever do to you?

Man: Shut up and die Ran.....

******

Norioko: Oh my god!!!

Ray: Heh, first timer.

Yuri: We'll just sit back and wait for them to finish fighting, then we'll
go in and clean up.

Norioko: But shouldn't we stop them?

Ray: Hell no, it's good entertainment!!!

Norioko: But the block is being destroyed!!!

Ray: Ah who cares, this is the fifth time it's happened this month!!!!
Want some popcorn?

Norioko: How can you eat at a time like this!!! The block is being
destroyed!!!!

Ray: Jeez, can't I have any fun.

Yuri: Hate to break up the fun folks, but here come the combatants!!!

Ray: Uh-oh.......

Man: Ultimate Van Destroying Technique!!!!

Yuri: Oh Boy!!!!

Norioko: What's happening?!?

Ray: The van is being destroyed you idiot!!!!

Norioko: That's not possible!!

Ray: Hey, I've seen whole blocks destroyed in an instant!!! A van is
something piddly, okay!!!

Man: Prepare to die Ran....

Norioko: Hey you!!!!

Man: huh....

Norioko: Yeah you, the homicidal maniac!!! Why are you doing this!!!

Man: Because this man did something to me I can't forgive!!!

Norioko: But is it worth destroying a city block over!!!

Man: Yes!!! Anything to punish Ranma Kei!!!!!

Ranma: Ranma Kei..... But I'm Ranma Saotome......

Man: Uh, you are not Ranma Kei?

Ranma: Nope, I'm Ranma Saotome.

Man: Oh, well then, terribly sorry for this inconvenience, be seeing you.

Norioko: Uh that's it?

Ray: Yep.

Norioko: Shouldn't we arrest him and bring him to trial?

Ray: Nope, the case would be thrown out. Destroying buildings with your
bare hand is not legally possible...

Norioko: But it's insane to let him go!!

Ray: That's the first thing to go on this job, sanity.

******

Atsuko: So how was your first day?

Norioko: Tiring...Stupid...Insane!!!

Atsuko: Well you can quit at any time .....

Norioko: No, I will stay on. I have to work for the next 6 months.

Atsuko: Well then, good luck.

Norioko: Ah, Atsuko-sama, can I talk to you about Kei....

Atsuko: The man who assigned you to Area 88. Well don't worry!! He's
been punished...... Hehe!!!

******

Kei: Where am I? This place looks green, there are flowers all over the
place. No, I haven't been assigned to the.....

Lady: Hahahahahhahah!!!!

Kei: No, not the Green House!!!!!!!

******

Norioko: Only 6 months to go!!! Then I bring honor to the family!!!

End of Part 1