Ranma .05 [FanFic][Lemon]

Lee Ginther

Mar 5, 1995, 4:30:06 AM3/5/95

Ranma .05 :Vol 1, Part 3
The Things We Do For Love...

*** Warning: This fan-fic has scenes of explicit sex and bad
jokes. If either offend your nature, oh gentle reader, stop
reading now. ***

With a fury of motion, Ranma unleashed a barrage of punches on
the practice board set up in the garden. The rope-bound plank
shuddered under the repeated impact of his fists. He had been
pushing hard for a few weeks now; trying to drain himself so
emotions and thoughts could not reach him. He wasn't having any
luck.
He kept punishing the board. It had been a little over two
weeks now. Every time he tried to ignore the problem, it came back
to him. He really wasn't sure how his situation with Akane had
changed since...since IT had happened.
His punches slipped into the Kashu-Tenshin Amaguriken. He
hadn't been avoiding Akane for these weeks...well...,ok, yes he
had. He just wasn't sure how to deal with what they had done. Of
more importance, Ranma grudgingly admitted, was how Akane was
dealing with it. Focusing himself, Ranma decided to sit down with
Akane and confront this matter head on. See what her feeling were
and what would happen from here.
His final blow snapped into the rope and cracked the wood
underneath. The top of the board fell to the ground.
He'd talk to Akane first thing...tomorrow. Maybe...perhaps
next Saturday would be a better time...
"Ranma..."
He paused, then slowly turned around. "Akane..." She was
standing there, one hand on the side of the dojo. The two of them
looked at each other for a moment before they both turned their
gaze to the ground.
A few cherry blossoms floated by. After another moment of
silence, Akane drew in a breath and said, "We have to talk."

* * *

"PREG-"
Before Ranma could finish the scream, Akane clasped both hands
over his mouth and looked around fearfully. Wide-eyed, Ranma just
stared at her.
Waiting until she was sure no had heard, Akane turned back to
Ranma and removed her hands. "I'm not sure yet. But I've...been
feeling unusual lately."
"H-H-How so?" Ranma asked, sounding unusual himself.
"I've been having stomach pains occasionally..."
Ranma grimaced. "If you insist on trying your own cooking, of
course you aren't going to feel well." The fact that Akane didn't
beat him senseless over that comment wasn't lost on Ranma. <She's
serious.> he thought.
"And my cycle is off. While that could be from the stress
I've been feeling over what we did..." She looked up at him,
"Ranma, what if it's true?" Tears began to form in the corners of
her shaking eyes.
Ranma swallowed hard. Slowly he put his hands on her
shoulders. With effort, he forced himself to speak. "Akane; we
have to know for sure. Maybe Tofu-sensei..."
She cut him off. "Iie! I don't want anyone to know!" She
wiped her eyes, "We'll have to find out ourselves." Reaching into
the pocket of her skirt, Akane removed a few bills and handed them
over.
"This is all the money I could borrow from Nabiki-oneechan.
I want you to buy a home pregnancy test."
Ranma backed away a step. "Whoa! Why me?"
Akane started to get angry. "Do you think that I want people
to see me buying one? If I get seen, everyone will know!"
"So? if people see me, they'll think the same thing!"
"You, at least, have an alter ego. Ranma...it's your
responsibility too. Because if I...if I am, then...then..."
Akane started to break down; Ranma struggled with himself for
a few moments. Then, his face softening into a seldom used
compassionate look, Ranma took her hands. As she looked up at him,
he nodded once.

* * *

Ranma-chan kept checking over her shoulder as she entered the
store. Two train stations away from Nerima ward, and she was still
being paranoid. When the saleslady who greeted customers bowed to
her, Ranma-chan almost leapt out of her skin.
Moving forward with extreme reluctance, Ranma kept
concentrating on the fact that nothing could possibly go wrong.
Just grab the box and head to the counter. A few minutes and it
would be all over.
After ten minutes of vainly searching, Ranma walked back to
the saleslady who greeted her, and blushing mightily, asked where
the pregnancy kits were. With a pleasant smile that made Ranma
sure she was loving every second, the lady gave clear, precise
instructions; loud enough for everyone nearby to know what it was
Ranma was after. Turning away, Ranma headed for the isle at all
possible speed, grabbed the first one she saw, then raced to the
cashier. It was then that she saw the length of the check-out
lines.
No way was she just going to stand there with the kit in hand.
Turning back, she headed to the girl's clothing department. In
despite need, Ranma asked a saleslady for some help in choosing
clothes. The lady was friendly, knowledgable, and insistent that
Ranma-chan try on every dress in the store. After over an hour of
being forced to try things on, Ranma grabbed a dress that she
planned to drape over the kit in the checkout isle.
"You can't leave yet," said the properly scandalized
saleslady. "Such a lovely gown requires accessories to complement
it! Come with me." Protesting all the way, Ranma was eventually
saddled with a ton of extras.
Finally, after a long, tense wait in line, Ranma got out of
the store, products safely in a bag. Breathing a sigh of relief,
she started to head back to the station.
"EEEEKKKKKK!!! Get out of here you dirty old man!!" came
from the store she had just left. Ranma stopped, stunned. A
dreadful look came over her face. <No,> she thought. <I don't
need this. Not right now...>
Dressed in his usual handkerchief-mask and carrying his prize-
bundle, Happosai leapt out of the doors, followed by most of the
staff: carrying brooms, sticks, or manikin arms. With his superior
training, the perverted master quickly left the others behind.
Until he ran full-speed into Ranma-chan's outstretched foot.
Grabbing the old guy roughly by his gi, Ranma shook him. "Jiji!!
How many times do I have to tell you not to be such a hentai! What
you do just ain't normal!"
Happosai looked shocked and his eyes suddenly went big. "Y-
you mean that Ranma?"
Ranma looked disgusted. "Of course I mean that!! Chasing
after woman's clothing is nothing to be proud of, you old letch!!"
"Am I disgracing myself and my art by my actions?"
Unbalanced by his, Ranma replied, "Uh...yeah."
Tears formed in the ancient master's eyes. Surprised, Ranma
dropped him. Happosai began to sniffle. "P-Perhaps you are right.
Maybe my pursuit of lingerie is wrong." He looked up into the sky,
with a sad but determined expression. "From this day on, I will no
longer lower myself or my art by submitting to my fetish."
"Jiji..." Ranma muttered, looking on in amazement.
"Yes," continued Happosai, "from now on, I will hold my head
high, and only go after girl's bodies!!" That said, he turned,
jumped, and gave Ranma-chan the 'Happo-Feel-Up-Special.'
"GET AWAY FROM ME YOU PERVERT!!" After kicking Happosai
towards the stratosphere, Ranma stood there for a moment, heaving
with anger. Then she noticed that her bag was no longer there.
"Ha, ha! I'll see what you got here, Ranma!" Happosai yelled
down.
"Ah! Don't open that bag, Jiji!" Ranma shouted. Running, she
started to chase his flight. High up in the air, Happosai was
feeling around in the bag for anything interesting. With a gleeful
grin, he pulled a bra from the bag.
"Ranma! You finally followed my advice and wear a bra! I'm so
proud of you my son! SWEETO!!" Rubbing the prize against his
face, he let the bag drop from his fingers. So entranced was he
that he failed to take notice of the rumbling noise behind him.
The last anyone saw of Happosai (at least for awhile), was him
being sucked into the turbine of a passing JSDF fighter.

* * *

"It is a perfect day is it not, Sasuke?" asked Kuno.
"Most assuredly Tatawaki-sama."
Anymore witty conversation between the two was suddenly cut
off when Ranma's bag dropped out of the sky and smacked Kuno in the
face.
Peeling the bag from his features, Kuno looked annoyed (yet
cool), "Who dare drop things on the great Kuno Tatawaki?" Just
at that moment, Ranma-chan ran into sight, chasing the bag.
In a single moment, Kuno passed the bag off to Sasuke and told
him to make for home. As the ninja bounded off for the Kuno
residence, Kuno turned back towards the rapidly approaching Ranma-
chan.

"As sunlight kisses the smog-filled sky,
The moon does not see the day's events.
Men's trials are petty,
Nothing beats joy in the heart."

"Osagi-no-onna! Come, leap into my arms!!" Ranma leapt
alright; to deliver a drop-kick to Kuno's face.
Grabbing the semi-conscious Kuno by his robes, Ranma shook
him. "Give me back my bag!!"
Recovering instantly, Kuno snapped up straight and grabbed one
of Ranma's hands. "Osagi-no-onna; I must beg of you this one
selfish act. I realize that this is not the work of an honourable
man, but the mere sight of you disrupts my delicate mind."
Ranma fumed for a moment, then released Kuno and transformed
into her 'cute-enough-to-kill' look. "Kuno-sempai! That bag is
very important to me! I'd be eternally grateful if you returned it
to me!" She batted her eyes at him.
"Important to you? Then you must be glad that I found it."
Ranma looked anything but glad. "Who knows what others might do
with it? I use it in order to offer you a way to commemorate this
fine event. You must agree to a weekend for two at the Munoyama
ski resort and hotel with me."
Looking repulsed, Ranma-chan backed away. "No way am I
spending the weekend with you! Keep the bag, sempai. I'll just go
and buy another." Heading back, Ranma started to rummage through
her pockets.
Then she stopped; turning out empty pockets. <Kuso...I spent
all the money on the extras.> Slowly, she turned back to face
Kuno; no way would she spend the weekend anywhere with that
pervert. There had to be something else that she could think of.
After rejecting outright violence to force Kuno, an idea worked its
way into her head. <No way,> she recoiled. <Give me one good
reason why I should degrade myself like that?>
An image of Akane's tear-streaked face appeared in her mind's
eye. Ranma swallowed mightily. <Good reason,> she thought,
disgustedly. <Oh hell. The things I do for that kawaiikune
girl...>
"Listen Kuno, I'll do one thing for you in exchange for the
bag." Ranma-chan muttered. "But first, I'll need a few things
from the bag..."

* * *

Back in the Kuno family residence, Kuno sat impassively in a
chair. No clue as to what the pony-tailed one wanted, but she had
assured him that he would never forget it.
"Are you ready, sempai?" Ranma asked as she walked in. Kuno
could only stare at the sight of his immortal beloved before him.
Dressed in the clinging Mandarin dress she had bought, his goddess
was a shimmering sight of beauty. The deep crimson of the dress
matched the scarlet of her hair. Gold trim flowed over her curves,
which thanks to the cut of the dress, were temptingly on display.
Drool dripping from his mouth, Kuno ran towards this vision of
loveliness. "Osagi-no-onna! I lov-" Any more was cut short as
she punched him in the face.
She forced him back into the chair. "Remember sempai! You
stay in the chair. I do all the work." Ranma-chan looked at Kuno
and the chair with a critical eye. "Just needs one more thing to
be perfect."
Pulling a rope from nowhere, Ranma speedily mummy-tied Kuno
into the chair. "Much better," she muttered, much relieved.
Walking towards the wall, Ranma focused herself. <Just ignore
Kuno,> she thought, summoning her ki. <You're alone, by yourself,
no one else...> Reaching the wall, she turned back to face Kuno.
Eyes closed, Ranma-chan slowly reached up with both arms.
Once upraised, she put the palm of the right hand on the left
wrist. Luxuriously, she ran the palm down the bare arm in a
caressing motion. The free right hand she had trace her cheek and
neck as she worked its way down to her left shoulder.
Arms crossed, she slowly ran them over her dress towards their
own side. Sliding her palms over her chest, she travelled over her
supple breasts. The fabric moulded itself like a second skin to
the form it covered; the rapidly hardening nipples stood out at
attention. From there, Ranma-chan let her hands flow down the
curves of her dress, following the form underneath.
Hugging her hips, she raised her right leg. The slit in the
dress allowed the leg complete freedom as it rose up. Placing both
hands on the bare limb, Ranma stroked the long, smooth leg
entrancingly.
Letting the limb return to the ground, Ranma drew her hands up
the inside of the leg. Where the slit in the dress ended, she made
her right hand disappear in behind the silk fabric, hidden from
sight. Only the motions of the material gave a clue as to the
actions of her hand. Leaning against the wall, Ranma began to
enjoy the feelings that resulted. Breathing deeply, she let her
hand flutter around in her pelvic zone; the other worked its way up
to her chest.
The free hand began to undo the claps that held the gown
together. Slowly, she allowed the top of the dress to sag onto her
arm. With a lingering motion, she freed her top; one breast at a
time. Removing her hand from inside her legs, Ranma completed the
opening of her dress. With the maximum amount of hip-swinging, she
let the gown fall down her figure to pool at her feet. Standing
there only in a set of panties, she once again ran her hands up her
form.
Taking each breast in hand, Ranma gently flicked her thumbs
over the ample mounds. Such actions added flame to the fire that
existed between her legs. Gracefully, she turned her head to the
left and released that breast. Ranma-chan pushed the right breast
up as far as she could, and with her left hand, pulled her pony-
tail over her shoulder.
Using lingering motions, Ranma dragged the wispy free-end of
her hair over the tip of her breast. She sighed deeply at the
sensation. After a time, the gentle waves were no longer enough.
Releasing her hair, Ranma once again returned to stroking her
assets. Then, she began another tour of her body.
Slowly dragging her hands over the curves, she flowed up and
down her form. The subtle lines received the attention from her
hands that they cried out for. Until, at last, her hands both met
in her crotch.
Now leaning up against the wall for support, Ranma's chest was
heaving from her deep, quick breathing. Carefully, she felt around
her panties. The material was soaked through completely. Gently,
she moved the fabric aside and ran a finger down the middle.
A spark raced from the touch to all corners of her body.
Gasping in surprise, she tried again, this time with a more
indirect route. Placing the finger at the front, she dragged it
down till it reached the pink folds. Able this time to keep up
with the sensation as they grew, Ranma-chan let her fingers slip
into the folds. With small circles, she traced the whole of the
hidden region. After that, she slid her finger back to her
clitoris and gently pressed in on it.
A painfully intense emotion swept over her body at the touch.
Shuddering, she drew back her finger; the pressure was amazing.
Realizing that it couldn't be done this way, Ranma reached once
again into her cleft. Slowly, she folded back the skin and bared
herself open. Gently, she edged two fingers into the inviting hole
that existed there. Rubbing the interior, she cocked her fingers
then slowly drew them out.
Her now slippery fingers glided over her button in an intense
but bearable pain. Quivering as the emotions flowed up and down
her spin, Ranma-chan began to work exclusively on her sex. As the
speed of her manipulation increased, she began to bend her knees in
rhythm; moving her body up and down along the wall.
The pase increased as Ranma-chan felt the swell build up.
Pressing harder into her bulb, she grimaced as the feelings began
to overpower her will. A crack appeared in her mental wall; then
the sensations crashed in. All restraint was washed away with a
gasp. The release, not as concentrated as she was used to, but
much longer in duration, set fire to her nerves.
Ranma-chan just leaned against the wall for sometime, drinking
in the warmth that flowed over her. Exhausted, she spoke. "Well,
sempai? Was my little display enough for you to consider my debt
paid?" Hearing nothing, she cracked an eye open. "Sempai? Are
you listenin-"
The sight of Kuno caused Ranma to almost swallow her tongue.
The sempai was sitting ramrod straight up in his chair. His eyes
were wide, his mouth moving, but no sound coming out. Slowly, he
began to shake.

"Who sees what is in sight that is hidden,
Our eyes melt away from our skulls at the sight.
Can one forget the forgettable,
Nay; our eyes are forever closed until they are opened."

Very slowly, Kuno, still mummy-wrapped, got to his feet. "Y-
y-you would do such a thing for me..." he whispered reverently.
"How can I control myself? Why should I control myself? For
before me is one so in love that she sheds herself to mine pure
eyes...OSAGI-NO-ONNA, I LOVE YOU!!"
With a sudden flash, Kuno's lust effused love exploded into a
fiery aura. The ropes began to smoke, then smolder. With a burst
of hentai strength, Kuno snapped the weakened constraints as Ranma
looked on, horrified.
The terror got worse when Kuno leapt towards her shouting, "I
FOLLOW MY LOVE!"
People walking outside the Kuno residence stopped at the
sounds of a woman screaming in pure terror.

* * *

Ranma-kun closed the door to the Tendo's house. He was
wearing his usual Chinese clothes, carrying a bag under one arm,
and had a disgusted look on his face. "I can't believe that
pervert Kuno." he muttered. "To think that I had to use the Hiryu-
Sho-Tenha to finally stop him." He shuddered.
The sound of someone running towards him diverted his
attention. Akane came around the corner and looked fearfully at
him. "What took you so long?" she demanded.
"I don't want to talk about it." Gingerly, he handed the bag
over to her, she took it reluctantly. After an awkward moment, she
looked up at him.
"R-Ranma? I want you to come with me." Taking a deep breath,
he nodded.

* * *

Ranma leaned up against the sliding door; beyond that, in the
bath area, Akane was using the kit. He hoped for both of their
sakes that it was nothing. He couldn't imagine what would happen
if...if...
He clenched a fist. No matter what the result was, he would
be a man about it and accept a man's responsibility. The fist
relaxed; it was just that...Akane would be the one to really
suffer...
A cry and sound of something crashing snapped him out of his
thoughts. "Akane!" he gasped, then threw open the door, and rushed
in.
Inside, Akane was sitting on the floor, stunned. Her eyes
wide, she seemed to be staring off into space. As he watched,
tears began to run down her face.
Closing the door behind him, Ranma took a quick look around.
He quickly spotted the device, lying on the floor where it had
fallen from Akane's nerveless fingers.
He swallowed mightily. It was true.
Steeling himself, he kneeled down in front of Akane. Slowly,
she turned her eyes towards him, tears continuing unabated.
"Akane," he began. "I don't know what to...I realize that
this is..." He gave up that track and took a deep breath.
Starting over, he gently took her shoulders. "Akane, whatever
happens, you can count on me. If you want me, I'll be there for
you."
Akane raised her hands to Ranma's face and held it for a
moment. Then, she gently drew him in. "Oh, Ranma...I...I..."
"Akane..."
"...I...I'm not pregnant."
For someone held in a loving embrace, Ranma did a pretty good
impression of a face-fault.
"I just can't stop crying," she continued, oblivious to his
twitching. "It's funny isn't it? This is what I hoped for and I
can't help but cry." She slowly moved to arms-length with him.
"Were you saying something Ranma? I'm sorry, but I just zoned out
for awhile."
"Ah...oh...eh...no. It was nothing of importance," he said,
a sick grin on his face. The grin dissolved and he looked at her
with concern. "Are you going to be alright?"
She nodded, the tears still flowing down her cheeks. Ranma
rose up and guided her to sit on the edge of the tub; he sat down
beside her. After an internal fight, Ranma reached over and put
his arm around her shoulders.
For a time, the two just sat there; the only sound being
Akane's sniffles.
Akane wiped her eyes, then looked over at Ranma, seeming to
study him. Seeing this, Ranma looked back, slightly troubled.
"What is it?" he asked.
She waited before replying, "I don't know...maybe your eyes."
Ranma recoiled at the comment. Then, he calmed down, and with
a gentle look replied, "But your smile."
Akane favoured him with one at that point, and lay her head
against his shoulder. The two just sat there, enjoying the
silence.
"But not your nose," Ranma said suddenly, unable to take the
silence any longer.
"Oh really," Akane said, turning away from him so he wouldn't
see her smile. Playing along, she asked archly, "What's wrong with
my nose?"
"Let's be frank, Akane. You can land aircraft on that thing.
The dojo has less square footage than that snozola of yours. In
fact, I'll bet that we can even..." as Ranma began to warm to his
topic, he failed to notice that Akane had stopped smiling, and was
in fact, starting to do that blue aura thing.

* * *

"Nabiki?"
"Yeah, Oneechan?"
"Do you think that something has happened with Ranma-kun and
Akane-chan?"
Looking up from her manga, Nabiki reached out and grabbed
another cookie from the plate. She and Kasumi were sitting in the
main room, the panels to the outer hallway open, and the garden
doors open as well. Kasumi sat in a proper position, while Nabiki
lazed against the table.
"What do you mean, Oneechan?" Nabiki asked. That brought
Kasumi up short. It really wasn't something that she could easily
explain; even to herself. It was just a feeling she had.
Maybe it had something to do with the fact that they hadn't
had to replace Akane's bedroom window for over a month now. The
fact that the roof rebuilders hadn't been needed anytime recently.
Also, Ranma's medical bills had been quite low for the past few
weeks.
Choosing her words carefully, Kasumi asked, "Don't you think
that they are getting along better?"
Nabiki opened her mouth to reply...
"SHI-NE, RANMA!!"
Both sisters turned at the yell. The sound of someone running
for their life came down the outer hall. Moments later, Ranma
appeared, ran out into the garden, and promptly tripped head-first
into the pool.
Without missing a beat, Ranma-chan clambered out of the pool,
ran across the lawn, and leapt over the wall.
A second later, Akane ran down the hall into sight. Carrying
the tendo sword in one hand, and a large wooden mallet in the
other, she raced into the yard. Dodging around the pool, she
crossed the lawn and leapt the wall as well. In the distance, the
sound of wood repeatedly impacting skull bone could be heard.
Nabiki lazily reached for another cookie. "They seem pretty
normal to me, Oneechan."

Produced by: Horde O' Hentai Productions, Literature Division
Written by: Darren Demaine (Salior Planet X;
Mitaka Shun's Dentist;
Sole suriving Zaku pilot, 0079-0080)
With ideas, characters, and situtations shamelessly stolen from:
Takahashi Rumiko-no-gamisama

That wraps it up for Ranma .05 :Vol 1. If any more come to
see the light of day, it will depend on your mail and how many
people think that I deserve to die for writing this.
For those who care: the place Kuno offered to take Ranma-chan
for the weekend (Munoyama), translates as: Mu (no), no (ability),
yama (mountain); thus: no ability mountain. A reused Takahashi pun
with -yama stuck on the back. Like I said in my last post; I don't
know enough Japanese to make my own puns, I have to steal them.
Previously when reading manga, I really enjoyed reading about
the pain and suffering the authors put their characters through. I
still enjoy manga, but now I have found even greater pleasure in
actually putting characters though pain, suffering, and agony
myself. If you have an idea for a fan-fic, go for it!
I must apologize for Kuno's poetry. I was trying to write the
worst stuff I could think of. I don't know whether I did or not,
but it sure sounds dumb to me.
Thus I bring to a (possibly temporary) close to this series.
Leave me some mail at [grey...@worldgate.edmonton.ab.ca] and leave
praises that will cause my maniacal laughter to ring out loud, or
leave flames that will cause me, in the depths of my despair, to
work for Streamline.
As well as the Academy, I like to thank:
James Stone: He started it!
Lee: He's the one responsible for posting this!
Rob: He made me do it!
Takahashi Rumiko-no-gamisama: We are not worthy, we are not worthy!
You: After all, you put up with me for three parts.