[Fanfic]The least one can do 2&3[Ranma]

OneShot

Apr 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/20/96

Jeffrey "OneShot" Wong

Ranma 1/2:The least one can do 2

Editor's notes:You must read the first part in order to get what's going
on. Otherwise, you'll just end up confused.

(Opening scene: It's a beautiful Sunday morning. We are looking at the
Tendo's home from across the street where we see Kasumi sweeping the
sidewalk once again. We see Akane, finished her usual morning jog, stop
to say good morning. They greet each other like they have every morning.)

Kasumi:(Stops her sweeping)Ohiyo gozaimasu. How was your jog?(Smiles sweetly)

Akane:Ohiyo onesan. I went great.(Smiles)

Kasumi:(Still smiling)I'm glad to hear that.

Akane:(Changing the subject)You don't think Ranma would be up around now,
do you?

Kasumi:(Concerned)Yes, he is up. Is there something wrong?

Akane:(Acting innocent)Well, not really.

Kasumi:Come on, you can tell me.

Akane:I'm just worried about Ranma, that's all.

Kasumi:(Taking full interest in the conversation)Why's that?

Akane:Last night, he didn't come home till very late. And when he did, he
never told me why. All he did was go straight up to bed and goto sleep.

Kasumi:(Smiles sweetly)Well, that's Ranma for you.

Akane:Where's Ranma?

Kasumi:Take a look for yourself(Opens the front gate for Akane to look
through)

(Inside, Ranma and Genma are, once again, sparring. Ranma is clearly having
fun dodging all of Genma's attacks, but for some reason, his mind is
somewhere else...more like his mind is on someone else.)

Ranma:(Still dodging)C'mon. You can do better than that.

Genma:(Stops to catch his breath)I'm just holding back.

Ranma:Just face it, pops. You can't beat me.(starts attacking)

(Ranma quickly lunges at Genma, hitting him in the stomach before he
had a chance to react. Genma gets hit so hard that he is pushed backwards
and falls into the pond.)

Genma(Panda):Growl.

Ranma:Hey pops, you're really getting slow. You should practice some more.

Akane:(Entering thew yard via the front gate)You shouldn't taunt your
father like that, it isn't nice.

Ranma:(Surprised)Akane, when did you get home?

(Genma, seeing Ranma distracted, pulls him into the pond....just like
yesterday. Ranma resurfaces in female form)

Ranma-chan:(Soaking wet)That's twice you did that to me!(Punts the panda
into orbit)

Akane:(Smiling slightly)Here, let me help you out.(Offers her hand)

Ranma-chan:Don't worry, I can get up by myself. I don't need help from a
kawaikune like you.

Akane:(Getting angry)Ranma no BAKA!

(Akane takes out a mallet and hits Ranma-chan, sending her flying into the
wall. Ranma hits the wall and sticks there for a second before sliding down
to the ground. Akane places her mallet back away and storms into the house.)

Ranma-chan:(muffled because her mouth is plastered to the wall)Kawaikune.

(Everyone is at the table eating breakfast. Ranma is back to his male form.
Genma is there, in male form also. Apparently, he managed to find his way
back home. Ranma seems a little bit steamed at Akane.)

Nabiki:(Stops eating for a second)Hey Ranma, where were you yesterday?

Ranma:Nowhere in particular.

Nabiki:Then why did you get home so late?

Ranma:I didn't know my way home. Akane hit me so hard that I didn't
recognize town I landed in. That's all.

Akane:Well, I wouldn't have hit you if you didn't act like such an
obnoxious jerk yesterday.

(Ranma ignores her. He's still upset over what happened this morning.)

(The family continues on eating. Once finished, Ranma gets up to leave.)

Soun:Ranma, where are you going?

Ranma:I just going out for a jog.(Leaves)

Nabiki:Hey Akane, maybe you should go after him. He did look angry this
morning.

Akane:............

Nabiki:(Jokingly)If you keep this up, maybe you lose him to another girl.

Akane:(Not realizing what she's saying. Maybe she's in denial)See if I care.
Besides, who would want a hentai like him?

Nabiki:(Softly so Akane wouldn't hear)I betcha there's plenty.

(Its now been about fifteen minutes after Ranma left for his jog. We see
Ranma jogging down the street. He seems to be so upset at Akane that he
doesn't realize that he jogged into another town. When he does, he sits
down on a nearby bench to think. At that instant, the clouds gather, and it
then it starts pouring.)

Ranma-chan:(now in female form)Damn! I hope no one saw me change.

(Ranma-chan looks around and sees no one nearby)

Ranma-chan:Good, no one saw me. Well, I guess I better head home.

(Ranma-chan gets up off the bench and proceeds to jog towards home...where
ever it is. As he continues to jog, he never realizes that he's jogging
further into the town.....until he sees a familiar looking chinese
restaurant.)

Ranma-chan:Hey, that's the same restaurant where Shori and I ate last night.
So that means I'm even further into the town.

(The rain stops abruptly.)

Ranma-chan:Well, at least the rain stopped.(Turns around to jog in the
direction he he came from. But before he could, he hears a familiar voice
from across the street.)

Voice:Ranko!

(Ranma-chan looks towards where the voice orginated. He realized that the
person standing across the street was Shori. Shori was looking as beautiful
as ever. She was holding an umbrella and was perfectly dry.)

Ranma-chan:(Remebering he's in female form)Shori!

Shori:(Running across the street, folding her umbrella and putting it away)
You're soaked. Here, come with me(Grabs hold of Ranma-chan's hand)

Ranma-chan:(Noticing how delicate Shori's hand feels in his hand)Where are
we going?

Shori:(Dragging Ranma-chan with her)To my house. We have to get you out of
those soaking clothes and into dry ones before you catch a cold.

Ranma-chan:(Trying to prevent his shivering)Don't worry, I'm fine.(Sneezes)

Shori:(Smiling)Come on. Lets go.

(Ranma-chan, knowing that there was no use hiding that fact that he was
coming down with a cold, goes along with Shori towards her house.)

(We are now in front of Shori's house. Ranma-chan and Shori are out front.
Ranma-chan has a shocked look on his face. The house he was looking at was
huge, like a mansion. Actually, it was a mansion.)

Ranma-chan:Wow, I never realized how big your house was!

Shori:(Giggling)Well, that's because you never came to my house before.

(Ranma-chan was about to say that he did but realized he came there in male
form when he escorted Shori home.)

Shori:Let's go in.(Drags Ranma-chan along)

(Inside, Ranma-chan is amazed to find such a beautifully furnished house.
There were furtiture there that looked like it would cost more than the
home he lived in. He noticed that it had marble stairways leading to the
second floor with a red carpet on it. There was a magnificent fireplace
on one side of the room, and a grand piano on the other side.)

Ranma-chan:(Looking around in awe)This place is huge.

Shori:Well, my parents are rich, and they buy everthing they see.

Ranma-chan:What do they do?

Shori:My is the CEO of Aido Airlines and my mom is the president of a
a textile corporation.

Ranma-chan:Wow! You are definitely living the fine life.

Shori:(A little bit sad)Not really.

Ranma-chan:Why's that?

Shori:The only thing that I get pleasure from is spending time with
friends. All the other stuff I couldn't care less.

(Ranma-chan sneezes again)

Shori:Come on, let's go upstairs to my room so we can have you change.

(Ranma-chan bites his lips to keep from laughing, having caught the double
meaning of what Shori just said.)

(Inside Shori's room, which is as well furnished as downstairs, Ranma-chan
has fully changed, changed into some of Shori's clothes. Shori had taken
Ranma-chan's wet clothes and gave it to a maid to have them dried.)

Ranma-chan:(Thinking to himself)Man, the waist of these pants are actually
loose around my waist. And it's also loose up by the chest.

Shori:How's that? Does it fit?

Ranma-chan:It fits fine.(Not bothering to tell Shori it was actually loose
on him)

Shori:Are you doing anything today? Were you going anywhere when I found
you?

Ranma-chan:Me?(Pointing to himself)I wasn't doing anything. I was just
jogging when the rain started coming down.

Shori:Do you like jogging?

Ranma-chan:Yeah, why?

Shori:I love jogging, especially when I fell depressed or angry. It always
cheers me up right away.

(Ranma-chan said nothing. He realized that his day had brightened ever
since he started jogging this morning....the main reason was that he met
Shori.)

Shori:Would you like to goto the mall?

Ranma-chan:Well, I guess that wouldn't hurt. Besides, I had nothing to do
anyway.

Shori:Good, let's go now.(Smiles happily) Besides, on the way there, I can
tell you about who I met last night.

(Ranma-chan smiles, knowing exactly who Shori met that night. It was someone
who asked her for directions, escorted her home, and told her he felt tense
being around pretty girls.)

(We are now at the mall. Ranma-chan is still wearing Shori's clothes. Shori
is right next to him, walking alongside.)

Shori:Do you want to get anything eat?

Ranma-chan:(Check his pockets for money, only to realize he left his money
in his wet clothes)Oh no, I forgot to take the money out of my wet clothes.

Shori:Don't worry, my treat.

Ranma-chan:Don't bother, I'm not to hungry.(His stomach grumbles)

Shori:(Pokes Ranma-chan)Oh, sure you're not(Giggles)

Ranma-chan:Well, I pay you back. I promise.

Shori:I bet you will. But don't worry about it.

(The two head off towards the food court where they eat.)

(As the two eat, two guys walked up to their table)

Guy1:(Places hand on Ranma-chan's shoulder)Hi there, sweet stuff. How about
you and I head off towards my place to have some fun.

Ranma-chan:(Swats the guys hands away)Don't touch me. If you ever do that
again, it'll be the last thing you do.

Guy1:What would you do, hurt me?

Ranma-chan:I'll do much more than hurt you.

Guy2:(Places hand on Shori's shoulder and squeezes)Let's split this joint,
toots.

Shori:Please let go, you're hurting me.

Ranma-chan:Don't touch her(Pushes Guy2 away from Shori)

(Guy2 gets pushed so hard that he stumbles backwards into several tables
and falls to the floor)

Guy1:You'll pay for what you did to my friend!(Grabs Ranma-chan by his hair)

Ranma:I told you to never touch me again!

(Ranma-chan spins around and cresent kicks Guy1 in the jaw, sending him
flying through the air and into several chairs and tables, unconscious)

(Guy2 gets up off the floor and charges Ranma-chan. Ranma-chan steps forward
and punches him square on the mouth, knocking him unconscious. By now,
everyone around them are staring at the two girls.)

Ranma-chan:Come on, we better get out of here.(Grabs hold of Shori's hand
and runs towards the exit)

(Ranma-chan and Shori are walking down the street towards Shori's house)

Shori:Did you know who they were?

Ranma-chan:Never saw them in my life.

Shori:They were two bullies from my school. They always pick on me.

Ranma-chan:(Shocked)Nani? Why would they do that?

Shori:(Sad)I don't know. Maybe it's because they think up uptight and
snotty. You know, because I'm rich. They also pick on the other girls who
aren't so popular in school. The popular girls sometimes pick on me also.

Ranma-chan:(Surprised)Nani? How can you not be popular in school?

Shori:Most of the girls think of me as a spoiled brat.

Ranma-chan:(Feeling sympathetic)Why don't you tell them that you're not?
I'll vouche for you.

Shori:Thanks, I appreciate the guesture. But those are the kind of guys
who I would have to beat it into.

Ranma-chan:(Smiles)I'll do that for you(Cracking his knuckles)

Shori:(Tears starting to welt up in eyes)I wish I had a boyfriend who could
do that for me.

Ranma-chan:...Um....what..about..that...Ranma you met last night.

Shori:I wish he would be my boyfriend, but he has a fiance.

Ranma-chan:.........

Shori:Look, thanks for your help, you know, with dealing them and all, but
I'm going to have to deal with this by myself.

(The two continue walking)

(It is now late afternoon. Ranma-chan is back in his usual clothes, but
this time, it's dry. Ranma-chan and Shori are in front of Shori's house.)

Shori:Look, I had a great day. Do you want to do this again?

Ranma-chan:Yeah, definitely.(Sighs)I just hope we won't meet those two guys
again.

Shori:Unfortunately for me, I'll most likely see them tomorrow, when I'm in
school.

Ranma-chan:Which school do you goto?

Shori:(Curious)Hyaka High School. Why?

Ranma-chan:Where's it located?

Shori:About three blocks west of here. Why?

Ranma:(Innocently)Just asking.

Shori:Oh. Well, I had a great day. I'll see you some other time(Hugs
Ranma-chan)

(Ranma-chan holds her in his embrace for a few seconds, feeling the warmth
of her body seep into his. At such close proximity, Ranma smelled her
perfume, which he found intoxicating.)

Shori:(Relases her embrace)I'll see you some other time.(Walks into her
house)

Ranma-chan:(Softly)Alot sooner than you expect.

(Ranma-chan turns around and heads home)

<End for now>

Well...there's another one. First off, I'd like to say that these
characters were created by Rumiko Takahashi and I would never infringe on
any of her works. Please e-mail me if you have comments. (No "You suck" or
the like please) Keep in mind that I like writing developement stories. I'm
sorry for any spelling or grammatical mistakes.

P.S.-If you want any of my other fanfics, just ask.
Please note that I'm online seldomly.

Jeffrey "OneShot" Wong

<Bye>

Jeffrey "OneShot" Wong

Ranma 1/2:The least one can do 3

Editor's notes:You must read the first two parts in order to get what's
going on. Otherwise, you'll just end up confused.

(Opening scene: It's a gorgeous Monday morning. We are in front of the
Tendo's home. Outside, we see Kasumi sweeping the sidewalk like always.
Akane, finished with her early morning jog, stops in front of the house.)

Akane:Ohiyo onesan.

Kasumi:Ohiyo gozaimasu, Akane. How was your jog?

Akane:(Slightly sweaty)It went great.

(Pauses a second to catch her breath)

Akane:Is Ranma up yet? I don't want to be late for school.

Kasumi:Yes, he's awake.

Akane:(Shocked)Are you serious? Why'd he wake up so early?

Kasumi:Well, I never had the chance to ask him.

Akane:How come?

Kasumi:Because when I went into his room to try and wake him, he wasn't
there.

Akane:Do you know where he went?

Kasumi:No. I even asked Mr. Saotome.

Akane:And what did he say?

Kasumi:He said slept through it. He didn't even know when Ranma left.

Akane:What a jerk! He leaves without telling me or anyone else where he's
going.

(We are now at Shori's house. Shori is in her well furnished room. She
just woke up. She stretches and yawns, rubbing the sleep from her eyes.)

Shori:(Depressed)I wish I don't have to goto school. Those two bullies are
definitely going to be waiting for me.(Languidly gets out of bed and
proceeds to get dressed.)

(Ranma, in male form, is walking down the street towards Shori's house. He
is holding a piece of paper he wrote that shows him the directions on how
to get to her house. After several minutes of walking, Ranma stops in
front of her house, easily recognizing it by its size.)

Ranma:(Looks down at paper)Ok, now that I'm at Shori's house, I have to
head three blocks west of here.

(At that instant, Ranma notices two girls walking down the street. He
realizes it was Reia and Akemi, the two girls he met at the amusement park
two days ago. He quickly jumps behind a conveniently located bush. He
watches as the two girls walk up to Shori's house and ring her doorbell.
After a few moments, Shori, beautifully dressed in her school outfit,
answers the door.)

Shori:Ohiyo gozaimasu.

Akemi and Reia:Ohiyo gozaimasu.

Reia:Are you ready to go now?

Shori:Do I have to goto school?

Akemi:I know you don't want to go beacuse of those two bullies, but what
can you do?

Shori:I can get a boyfriend and have him beat them up.

Akemi:But you don't have a boyfriend.

Shori:(Sighs)I know.

Reia:Look, we better head off to school now if we don't want to be late.

(The three girls head off for school)

(Ranma hops back out of the bushes)

Ranma:Don't worry Shori, you won't have to worry about those two bullies
anymore. Not after I'm through with them.

(Ranma jumps into the air and lands on the roof of a house. From there, he
proceeds west towards Hyaka High School at high speed to intercept Shori
before she and her friends get there first.)

(We are now in front of Hyaka High School. We see Ranma jump off off a roof
and land on the ground in front of the frontgate. He leans up against
the wall and waits for Shori to come running up the street. After a few
minutes he sees her and her friends running towards the school in the far
off distance.)

Ranma:(Takes a deep breath)Well, here goes nothing.(Runs down the street
towards Shori and her friends)

(We see Shori, Akemi, and Reia running down the street)

Shori:I swear, I met him.

Reia:I don't believe you met Ranma? When did you see him?

Shori:I saw him Saturday night. He escorted me home and everything.

Akemi:(Dubiously)Get out of here! You're lying!

Reia:Shori, look out!

(Shori, who was in a mad rush, wasn't paying attention to what was in front
of her. She crashes into Ranma and her schoolbag goes flying through the
air, books flying everywhere. The two of them fall to the ground, Ranma
intentionally falls backwards, using his own body to cushion Shori from the
fall so she wouldn't get hurt.)

Ranma:(Getting to his feet)Are you okay?(Acting embaressed)I'm sorry. I
wasn't looking at where I was going.(Offers his hand)

Shori:(Takes his hand)It's all my fault.(Looks at who she bumped into)
Ranma!

Ranma:Hey, I know you.(Smiles)You're Shori Hyusa, right?

Akemi:Oh my god! You weren't joking!

Reia:No way!

Shori:Yes, I'm Shori.

Ranma:(Picking up her books)Look, I wish I could stay and talk to you some
more, but I must be going.(Hands her the books)

(Ranma runs off.....smiling)

Akemi:I guess you weren't lying!

Shori:(Happily)I told you.(Shoving her last book into her schoolbag)Let's
get to school before we're late. I guess my day isn't going to be as bad
as I thought.

(The three girls run off towards the school)

(Ranma runs down the street for several blocks before he stops)

Ranma:(Taking a book out from under his shirt)Good thing Shori didn't see
me take this.(Smiles)

(Ranma walks over to a nearby bench and sits down in it, waiting
patiently for afternoon to come around.)

Ranma:(Looks at the book)I guess my school won't mine my being absent for
one day.

(After several hours pass, we see Ranma get off the bench and proceed down
the street towards Hyaka High School.)

(We are now in the high school cafeteria where we see Shori, Reia, Akemi,
and two girls sitting together, talking to each other....about Ranma. The
room is filled with people from all grades.)

Girl:Are you serious? You three saw Ranma.

Akemi:Ask Shori, she was the one who hung out with him Saturday night.

Shori:(Blushing)Akemi!

Reia:She sure did. He walked her home.

Shori:(Blushing beet-red)Reia!

AnotherGirl:Hey, who's that?

(As the girls contine to chat away, the two bullies from the other day sits
down on their table, each bully on either side of Shori.)

Guy1:(Smiling wryly)Hey, where's your friend?

Guy2:Yeah, I'm gonna teach her a lesson.

Shori:Leave me alone.

Guy1:What're ya gonna do, sic that red-headed girl after us?

Guy2:Since you're so rich, you won't mind giving us some money.(Reaches into
Shori's pocket)

Akemi:Stop that!(Tries to push the guy away)Get away from my friend!

Guy1:Hey, now she's got her friends sticking up for her.(Grabs Akemi's
wrists and tightens)Maybe you're rich like Shori. Maybe you won't mind
givin' me some of your money.

Shori:Don't touch her! Leave her along!

(On the other side of the cafeteria, Ranma was holding a book, looking
around intently so he could return it to her.)

Ranma:(Sees Shori)Shori!(Waves to her from across the room)

(Everyone in the entire cafeteria stopped whatever they were doing to see
who said that. All eyes rested on Ranma. After a few silent moments,
whispers could be heard. The girls in that caefeteria were whispering to
each other about who cute Ranma while the boys just glared at him. The boys
weren't too thrilled by the fact that all the girls in the school thought
Ranma, who was from another school, was cuter than they were.)

Ranma:(Recognizes those two thugs from yesturday)Hey, what are you doing?!?

Guy1:(Releases his grip of Akemi)It's none of ya damn business!

Guy2:(Steps towards Ranma)Ya got a problem with that!

Ranma:Yeah, I do!

Guy1:Who the hell are you?

Ranma:I'm Ranma Soatome.

(Immediately, the room is filled with whispering...mostly among the girls)

Ranma:(Ignoring the background whispering)Leave Shori alone!

Guy1:And what if I don't?

Ranma:I'll beat it into you to leave her alone then.

Guy2:Oh really?

(Guy1 whisles for his friends. Seven guys, who were gathered in the back of
the room, walks up to the table, surrounding Ranma.)

Guy1:(Smiles disdainfully)Now what're you gonna do?

Ranma:Leave Shori alone and I won't hurt you.

Guy1:You mean you don't want me doing this!(Hits Shori)

(Ranma clocks the guy, sending him flying through the room. The guy hits
a table and food goes flying everywhere.)

Ranma:(Kneeling down by Shori's side)Are you okay?!?

Shori:I..I'm...fine.

Guy2:Get him!

(All seven guys charge.)

Ranma:(Smiles wryly)Okay, you asked for it!

Guy2:You gonna pay for whatcha did to my buddy(Charges)

(Ranma releases his ki and sends a massive tornado of power toward the
ceiling. All eight bullies were sucked into the blast and was blown out in
different directions, all unconscious)

Ranma:(Turns back to Shori and helps her to her feet)Are you sure you're
okay?

Shori:(Slightly disoriented)Y...yes.

Ranma:Stay here for a minute.(Walks off)

(Everyone in the room watches as Ranma walks up to guy who struck Shori.
They all see him grab the guy by the shirt collar and lift him up to his
feet. The guy was unconscious. Ranma slaps the guy hard to bring him back
to consciousness.)

Guy:Huh....what the?

(Ranma lifts the guy up off his feet and shoves him up against the wall,
knocking the wind out of him)

Guy:(Trying to break free of Ranma's grip)Let...go...of...me!(Punches
Ranma in the mouth)

Ranma:(Slight blood dripping from his lip)You'll pay for that!

(Ranma throws the guy across the room, into another table, sending more food
flying everywhere. The entire room is silent, everyone watching intently as
Ranma walks up to the guy again and pick him up off the floor and slam him
up against a wall again.)

Guy:(Trying to free himself again)Someone....help...me!

Ranma:I want you to apologize to Shori!

Guy:W..w..what?!?

Ranma:(Slaps the guy hard)I said apologize to her!

Guy:(Feeling defeated)I'm sorry Shori.

Ranma:(Slaps the guy again)Say it so everyone could hear!

Guy:(Starting to cry)I'm sorry Shori!

Ranma:(Turns to Shori while still holding the guy off the floor)Is that
good enough for you?

Shori nods towards Ranma, all starry eyed.

Ranma:(Turns back to the guy)I want you to tell her you'll never bother her
again.

Guy:(Crying)Shori, I'll never bother you again. I promise.

Ranma:Tell everyone in this room that also.

Guy:(Yelling out loud)I'll never bother Shori again! I promise!

Ranma:Good!

(Ranma, while still holding the guy, walks over to the a nearby window and
throws him through it, sending glass flying everywhere. The guy falls to
the ground, unconscious.)

Ranma:(Walks over to Shori)I guess he won't be bothering you again.

Shori:(Starry eyed)Uh...thanks....I really appreciate it.

Ranma:I came here to give you this book.(Hands her a book)

Shori:(Takes book)Oh...I've been looking for that. Thanks.

Ranma:I'd really like to stay, but I've gotta run. Oh yeah....I forgot to
say thanks for Saturday night. I really had a nice time talking to you.

Shori:Thanks, Ranma.

(Ranma leaves. After a short time, everyone in the cafeteria begins doing
whatever they were doing before Ranma showed up. This time, all the girls
rush up to Shori, surrounding her. All of them wanted to know how she knew
Ranma.)

Girl:How do you know Ranma?

AnotherGirl:What did you two do on Saturday night?

YetAnotherGirl:Please tell us.

(Outside, we see Ranma looking towards Hyaka High School. After several
minutes, we see him sigh out loud.)

Ranma:(Softly saying to himself)Goodbye Shori. We'll meet again.

(Ranma sighs one more time before turning around and heading off towards
his own school)

<End for now>

Well...there's another one. First off, I'd like to say that these
characters were created by Rumiko Takahashi(except Shori, Akemi, and Reia)