[Ranma][FanFic] Fiancee Talk

Adrian Wong

Jan 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/22/99

Fiancee Talk

A little darkfic style Ranma piece by Adrian Wong

None of these chars are mine, so don't sue me!

##################

"You come to Nekohanten to see Shampoo again?" I asked, smiling in as
catty a manner as possible while launching onto the arm of my prey . . .

"Leave me alone, Shampoo. I only come here to eat, OKAY?" Ranma
exclaimed, blushing profusely and totally annoyed with me . . . so annoyed,
in fact, that his brain was beginning to short circuit like it had done so
many times before.

Perfect, now I shall go in for the strike . . .

"You no come here to see Shampoo?" I asked, all bubbly and kittenish and
hurt, "You only come here to eat . . . in that case . . ." seizing the
moment, I whipped out an impossibly long bill and shoved it in front of
Ranma's startled face, "please pay up for all times when Ranma eat for free
here like real customer."

I had to try VERY hard in keeping the smile off my face as Ranma's eyes
bogged out at the titanic sum culminated at the end of the bill from his
various clean out activities in the past.

"You . . . you've been keeping track of how much I had eaten in this
place?!" he dared asked, incredulously.

"Of course, silly Ranma," I replied with a casual shrug, "why think Shampoo
ask Ranma to fill in special postponed bill with signature every time
before serving food? So," smiling cattily once more, I shoved the bill
even closer to his face and purred, "you ready pay up now?"

Ramna tried to stand up to me, making up whatever lame excuses that he
could muster up . . . before finally breaking down and putting up a false
smile.

"Umm . . . about what I said earlier? It was really a joke: OF COURSE I
COME HERE TO SEE YOU, you silly girl!" he said with a strained voice as my
smile blossomed.

"AIYA! Shampoo so happy!" I exclaimed in my usual playful persona and
began to feel him up for good measure, causing the boy to yelp like a
little puppy dog under a giant cat's claw. Under the envy of all his male
classmates, Saotome Ranma was once again enduring the glomp of death from
the most admired waitress of Plaza Street, Nerima.

The fact that he hated it so much only served to heighten my pleasure,
making my travelling hands pinching just a little harder than necessary.
Heh, one doesn't get to feel up a boy like this back at the village: the
Amazon Council have set up laws in protecting the 'purity' of our boys, as
it is considered to be a grave disgrace for an Amazon male to lose his
virginity before his marriage. He would then become the town slut, a
disgraced item among all of the other men in the village. Mousse's brazen
and frequently pursuit of me, for one, had earned him quite a few names
back in the village. I could have taken his virginity easily should I
want to . . . but no, it would have been too much like making it with my
own brother. We were THAT familiar with each other.

Us Amazon girls, on the other hand, are all encouraged to get into the
boys' pants in order to prove our womanhood. While I remain a virgin
myself due to my own 'picky-ness', as they call it, all my friends have
conquered the easier boys of the village many times over, and weren't above
bragging after the deed was done. The abundance of birth control herbs in
our village only served to make the act all the less . . . worry-some.

And now, this macho, Japanese boy is right here, right under my thumb,
unable to protest due to the ideals of his own utter opposite and even
more sexist culture, which encourages boys to be easy and girls to be tight
. . .

As such, Saotome Ranma, you won't escape me . . . you shameless excuse of
a whore.

Sometimes, I think you know . . . I think you do know the depth of my
contempt and hatred for you. Why else would you be so wary of me otherwise?

Yes, Ranma, you should be afraid.

You should be very, very afraid.

Do you REALLY think that I have forgotten about how you had devoured my
tournament prize back at the village when I was the rightful winner of the
match? And how, instead of apologizing like a good little 'girl', you had
provoked me to fight you at my weakest, humiliating me in front of my
people with your trickery?

And how . . . and how you had brazenly defeated me AGAIN while I was under
the influence of the Reversal Jewel, stating your status as my rightful
husband in front of all of Nerima. I had given you my heart then,
declaring my love for you in front of the entire Furinkin High . . .

. . . and you simply gloated in triumph, shattering my heart into a
thousand pieces as you ran back to you 'kawaii' little Akane . . .

SLUT . . .

I had sworn to myself that I would make your life a living hell -

"ACK!!!"

Startled by the sharp yelp, my mind came back to reality, where the object
of my loathing forcefully pushed my hands away.

"Shampoo, your nails are CUTTING into me!" he exclaimed while rubbing his
sore, ravaged . . . best not have it spelled out.

Looking down at my sharp nails, one of which was glistering with a drop of
dark red, I simply smiled sultrily while licked it off with a feline flick
of my tongue as a few of Ranma's classmates whistled at my 'exotic
Amazonian boldness'.

"Shampoo so sorry . . . but Airen taste so sweet that Shampoo almost want
love Ranma to death." Shoving my face in front of his, I smiled, allowing
a glimmer of malice to show through my no longer smiling eyes just to give
him a fair warning of what is to come in the near future. "What Airen say?
Airen want Shampoo to love him to death?"

"Yeah, whatever. Just cook will ya? I'm starving," he replied nonchalantly.

Did he really miss my threat? Was he really that oblivious?

Either way, it doesn't matter.

I am Shampoo of the Amazons, heir to Grand Matriarch Cologne . . .

The direct heir to the inventor of your techniques, Airen . . . and many more.

Already, I've mastered all that you have covered through, training day and
night while you lived that charmed life of yours with that weak girl whom
you loved showing off to so much. Soon, soon I shall master techniques
that you won't know about . . . techniques that you will NEVER get your
hands on, considering how the Tendo Clan had kicked out Happosai once and
for all last month . . .

I'm going to be far better than you, Saotome Ranma, very soon. And when I
am . . .

. . . I shall humiliate you as you did me. I shall disgrace your school
of Anything Goes Martial Arts just as you had dishonored my village and
myself.

For now, I shall simply content myself by toying with you in this little
game of cat and mouse . . .

"Shampoo go prepare good good stuff for Ranma now . . . hope Ranma enjoy
outcome."

The End

References to the story:

Manga Vol 4 where Ranma had barged into the Amazon Village and challenged
an already worn out Shampoo after the latter had ALREADY won the tournament.

Manga Bol 22, Reversal Jewel Chapter, where Ranma stringed on both Shampoo
and Ukyou in an attempt to show his classmates the ladies' man that he is.

All C&C are welcome. Flames not. This is another 1hr. fic by me.