[Ranma][FanFic] Unfolding Destiny prt 4 Planning

1 view

Rick

Apr 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/2/99

This is a fanfic in the works that can be seen at
http://www.macol.net/~marshall
Ranma is owned by Vis Communications, Rumiko Takahashi,
and other subsidiaries.

Unfolding Destiny

Part 4

Planning.

Akane sat in the main room with Nabiki, Kasumi, Soun, Genma ,
and Ranma. Akane watched Ranma uncharacteristically pick at his
food rather that shovel it down his throat. Genma looked with concern
but didn't try to get at Ranma's food.. yet anyway. He would have
eaten, but his stomach was churning from the episodes. Ranma swayed
slightly standing with his hand at his mouth and ran into the Bathroom.
A Nat gurgling moan spewed from the closed door. Akane watched the
door and chewed another bite. and swallowed heavily and looked to the
others who stopped their meal when the noise reached their now queasy
stomachs.

A thumping noise drew their attention gratefully away from the
sound. But the visitor made them tense up. It was Cologne and
Shampoo. Cologne took a spot on the table and looked around.
"Where's my son-in-law?" Everyone pointed to the door as a dry
heaved moan was heard and Cologne shook her head. Shampoo placed
a delivery box next to Cologne be fore she sat.

"Ranma no feel good?" Shampoo asked the table.

"You can say that." Akane spoke dryly. Shampoo looked at Akane
who looked back and they gave a silent disapproval of each other
before Ranma walked back in wiping his mouth with the back of his
arm.

Everyone stared at Ranma who immediately began shoveling food
into his now better stomach. After the first bowl of rice he looked
around at all the half shocked faces. "What'd I do now?".

"Pig." Akane said and looked away.
"Now that everyone is here.." Ranma looked to the ghoul and
Shampoo, just realizing they were there and saw the delivery box.

"That for me?" Ranma asked not one to pass up free food.

"Hiya Ranma! Shampoo make just for you!" She pulled out the
steaming bowl and handed it to Ranma who ate it heartily. Akane gave
him a scowl but it softened a bit.

Cologne shook her head a moment and continued "I think I found
something." She laid an old book on the table and opening it to a book-
marked page. "This Gamei fellow has a realm and it's very close to this
one." Everyone including Ranma was paying attention although the
sound of slurping ramen was still present. "It seems the way to the
realm is through a mirror." Ranma choked and everyone looked at him.

"A mirror?" Ramna looked at Cologne who nodded.

"Has something happened son-in-law?" Cologne stepped closer.

"Well.. I.. Had a weird sensation.. Kind of like walking into
another world.. and my girl half.. I kinda thought she saw me in one of
the mirrors.." Ranma stumbled through the awkward experience.

Cologne considered this and looked back to the book "That may
have something to do with your tie with your female half. That could
be a devastating link=85" Ranma looked a bit concerned followed by the
others looks of worry. "Well with that kind of initiative and help I'm
sure we'll be able to get there. All we need is to find this Mirror.."
Cologne pointed to a picture of a mirror, the design of the frame was
rather simplistic but ancient style. A symbol that consisted of a yin-
yang made with a tiger and a dragon.

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

Later that night Ranma laid on his futon, staring at the
ceiling. His
mind wondering, with his head in his hands he watches the shadows
once more. His eyes focus and unfocus among the boards. He looked to
the window at the unclouded skies. The moonlight spilling over him.
His eyes close suddenly with an overwhelming feeling. Clenching his
fists tight and the knuckles whiten with pressure.

"AHHHHGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" His scream carries through the house.

=85=85=85=85=85=85=85=85=85=85..

Within moments Akane is kneeling beside Ranma, her head on his
chest listening closely. His body unmoving and dreadfully limp. Soon
Soun and Genma Reach the door shogi pieces still in hand, Nabiki and
Kasumi behind watching=85 Akane sobs gently into Ranma's chest
"Call- Doc-tor Tofu." Akane choking on her sobs as she lifts from
Ranma's chest.

"Oh my.." Kasumi said softly reaching for the phone and dialing.

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

In Tofu's Office Ranma is on the bed eyes half lidded and
glazed.
Akane and Tofu are next to the bed, Tofu examining Ranma with a
stethoscope. Shaking his head slightly then looks to Akane "He's not
doing too well.."

"What's Wrong with him?"

"Well it seems he had some sort of muscle spasm near the heart
and so=85 He is in a coma." Tofu said gathering up herbs. "He will need
to stay here, These herbs are needed to help him along."

With a sniffle she turns "All right Doctor=85" She looks at Ranma
"Can I stay here for the night?"

Tofu looks to Akane and nods "Yes."

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

Cologne places the phone down and looks to Shampoo "As I
feared Son-in-law has been hurt by an unnatural force=85" Shampoo's
eyes widened. "The doctor says that the chances of full recovery will
lessen quickly=85" She watches Shampoo lower her head. "Although he
does not know of what can cure him.. we do." Shampoo looked up face
showing fresh tears, hope in her eyes.

"We can save Ranma?" Shampoo's voice weakly inquired.

"Yes" Cologne picked up the book and flipped it to the page with

the mirror. "Get his Female side back=85"

"All we need do is get mirror?"

"Yes child=85 then we can go after her and bring her back for both

their safety." She begins to read the book for any clues on the mirror's

whereabouts.

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

Akane stared at the roof of the clinic, sleeping in the same bed
as
when she was little as she recovered from one injury or another. She
didn't know what to do, but one thing kept haunting her. She didn't
know if Ranma was going to make it. She watched the ceiling before
sleep got a hold of her consciousness.

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

Early the next morning Akane awoke to the noise of people
talking. As her mind was swept into consciousness she realized who it
was. Cologne, Soun and Genma, talking in Ranma's night room.

Slowly she got out of bed and into the room with all the guests.

"Morning." She said sitting in a chair her short hair slightly
disheveled
and a yawn taking over her face.

They turned to her and nodded their greetings and Shampoo
walked in shortly after. "Morning Akane." She said sitting in a near by
chair. As soon as the three nodded they looked at the two girls. Puzzled

by the sudden stare they blinked.

All three of the adults spoke out "We need to talk." Akane and
Shampoo just sat there, silent.

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

Gamei looked at Ranma-chan with a plain face as he leaned
closer. "Now my beloved, these shackles will make sure you won't try
leaving again" A closer look of the red head shows that she was in a
heated fight and lost. Kyoko near by kneeling submissively. "Kyoko
how could you let this happen?" She just watched the ground sniffling
softly. Gamei walks to a damaged mirror and slowly begins the pain
stakenly slow process of repairing it. "Oh I would suggest not trying
break the chains. They are enhancers to your male counter part, I bet he

is feeling your pain." Laughs softly "And trust me, if you get hurt he
feels it ten fold.. He's in a nasty coma from just the wounds of your
fight with me.. what do you think would happen if you broke a bone=85"
Ranma-chan winced, she didn't want to believe him but she had no
choice.

Kyoko looks to Ranma-chan a moment and looks to the carpet
once again Gamei smirks softly "You always did have a spot for her
back at the mortal realm." With a turn to the door he orders Kyoko
"Feed her when she wants and make sure she stays in shape.. would be
a waste otherwise." Then exits.

Kyoko stands and walks to Ranma-chan slowly she examines her.
"Nothing is broken Ranma" Kyoko is not in the greatest shapes either
when she stands her kimono is shown to have a piece burned from a ki
blast and a bruise lines her jaw near her ear.

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

The home of the Tendo Dojo settle in. The day was quite
confusing considering the beginning. Akane sat on her bed thinking as
Shampoo walked in. "Akane?" Her heavily childish voice was quieted
with concern. Sitting next to Akane, Shampoo looked to the floor.

"Well Shampoo? Looks like its going to be a long few weeks."
Akane said softly, taking a look to the violate haired girl, who merely
nodded. The sky was just becoming dark, yet they still had no idea
what to make of all this. Cologne, Soun, and Genma had only told them
that for the next few days, training schedules were to be made and that
Shampoo and Akane were going to be living together for the training.

It felt weird not having Ranma with her when she trained.
Recently it had become a more like a constant in the training hall.
Ranma was better and Akane knew that but it was better training fore
her when they sparred then hitting blocks of wood or brick. Almost
funny, the way Shampoo sat there her face sullen. Streaks of tears
stained the girls face. She had cried when they told her Ranma's
condition in the hospital.

Akane studied the Chinese girl and thought, in her own mind she
did cry for Ranma's ailment=85 Did Shampoo really care about Ranma?
Akane shook her head at that and felt the bed bounce slightly. She
turned to see the cause and saw Shampoo had fallen asleep as she
watched, Shampoo's face was saddened and Akane swore she saw
another tear. Her own had fallen without her knowing it.

She sighed and straitened the amazon's body so she laid right
and
gave enough room for her. ~Until they brought Shampoo's into the
room this would have to do.~ She thought to herself as she curled under
the blanket and froze as she felt Shampoo's arm snuggle her body into
Akane's back.

Shampoo's voice whispered softly into Akane's ear "Wo ai ni=85
Ranma" and Akane closed her eyes.

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

Shampoo woke up with an unintentional elbow from Akane. She
furrowed her brow and opened her eyes to her assailant and saw the
back of the girl's head. And further examination brought some color to
her cheeks as she found herself cuddled up to Akane and Akane had a
hug on her arm. She watched the girl thinking ~She really is pervert
girl~

"R..ranma=85." Akane's voice called out and Shampoo looked at
the Tendo girl.

~She dream of Ranma?~ Shampoo asked herself and noticed that
for tonight this will have to do, they were too tangled up and Shampoo
was too tired to do anything.

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

The next morning they were both startled by a hammering at the
door. "AKANE! SHAMPOO!" Called Genma "It's time for Training."
They heard footsteps run down the hall and the stairs. Akane and
Shampoo blushed softly as they untangle themselves from each other.
They dressed hurriedly Akane in her Gi and Shampoo in her Chinese
outfit.

They Raced out the door and to the dojo where Genma, Soun and
Cologne wait for them. The both take places side by side in front of the

three guardians. Soun excused him self for a moment and came back
with matching Gi's for Akane and Shampoo. They both looked at the
beautiful silk Gi's with A yin yang sign on the back. With
complimented the bluish purple color of the Gi's with the yin yang
being Blue and red that stood out in beautiful embroidery. "Put Them
on" Soun's voice said in a manner that made them quickly exit and
change.

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

Gamei sat near the front room of his castle. A small window
peering a single strand of light focuses near the center of the
otherwise
dark and empty room. Gamei sat with a pondering look and with a
smirk he acknowledged Kyoko. "What have you to report?" He said in
a steady voice.

"She does not like it here, my lord, I think she wants to go
home.."
This didn't hit Gamei well, as he stepped closer Kyoko drew back
warily. "Well.. Keep up the work, Kyoko=85 And=85" His eyes settles on
her face "Make sure she is well taken care of, we wouldn't want her to
be ill treated." With that Kyoko nodded and left with the quiet shuffle
of her kimono.

To be continued=85

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

This fanfic is Written by Richard Marshall
C&C Will be apreciated
at : Knigh...@aol.com