[Ranma][Parody] The Bittern End

Gary Kleppe

May 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/26/97

Many, many apologies to Zen (and everyone else) for this. You will need
to be familiar with "Bitter End" to get the joke.

"I have this friend," began Ukyo Kuonji, "a male friend. He's waiting
outside. He's a battered spouse, and I think it might help him to join
this group."

"We're not usually comfortable with the idea of men in our group," Group
leader Kimiko said. She noticed Ukyo fingering her enormous spatula, a
spatula with which the young chef was obviously capable of pounding the
whole group into okonomiyaki batter. "But we could make an exception.
Tell us about this friend of yours."

"He's a martial artist. After many years, he finally married a girl who
he's deeply in love with. But she treats him like dirt. She pounds him
for every little annoyance, and generally doesn't care about anything he
has to say. He's not a bad fighter, but he just won't fight back. Not
against her."

"Let's bring him in and hear what he has to say." Kimiko called out to
the corridor, "Come in, please!" A man entered, a handsome man in
Chinese clothes.

"Er... Hello. My name is..."

An angry female voice came from outside. "MOUSSE!!!"

Shampoo stormed into the room. "Mousse!! What you do here!?!"

Mousse dropped to his knees. "I'm so sorry!! My darling Shampoo, I'm
sorry!! Please, please forgive me!!!" He continued to grovel as he was
dragged out of the room, Shampoo mumbling something about having duck
for dinner.

Ukyo and the group women looked at each other.

"Hopeless," Kimiko said. The others nodded.

A SERIOUS NOTE: This is a parody, and not to be taken seriously. REAL
physical abuse of any kind SHOULD be taken seriously, and is NOT
hopeless. Those who suffer from physical abuse are urged to get help.

Gary Kleppe
kle...@execpc.com, Home page http://www.execpc.com/~kleppe
My fanfics and the FFML map are on my comics/manga page,
http://www.execpc.com/~kleppe/comics