[Ranma][AMG][FanFic] A New Life and New Job: Prologue

Yun Yun Sui

Dec 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/6/99

All Ranma 1/2 and AMG! characters don't belong to me. Ranma belongs to
Rumiko Tukahashi and AMG! belongs to Kosuke Fujishima. So don't sue me,
I already said the copyright stuff. I have made some of the characters
a little more open minded than what they usually are. It helps the
story alot.

A New Life and New Job
Written By: Yun Yun
Ranma 1/2 and AMG! X-over
Prologue

## panda sign
<> speaking mandarin/Chinese
[ ] thoughts
* * sound effects

"COME IN BELLDANDY" a gentle commanding voice came from inside the
office.
Belldandy, waiting patiently for the beautifully huge golden doors to
open. [Hmmm....with a door that huge you would think it might make some
kind of loud noise, but this heaven and the doors are kami-sama's.]
thought Belldandy. The doors slowly opens and with that a light so
bright that it blind you momentarily, but after a second look, it
doesn't have the same effect.

Slowly and with grace that is beyond mortal abilities, Belldandy walks
in to Kami-sama's office. She stops in middle of the room, where all
gods and goddess stand when Kami-sama asks for an audience.

[I wonder what important assignment I'm going to receive, I hope it
won't take long. I'm already missing Kenchii already...Kenchii...]
thought Belldandy as she starts to get this far away look on her face.

*cough, cough* thats starts Belldandy out of daydream about Kenchii.
Looking apologetic with slight blush on her check, she smiles towards
her father and thought [He understands, no need to be worry]

At the other side of the room, closer to the middle but not quite
reaching the middle sat Kami-sama. Belldandy looks at him, but no one
can ever look directly at Kami-sama not even the gods and goddess.

"I HAVE ASK YOU HERE FOR A SPECIAL ASSIGNMENT THAT WILL INVOLVE YOU AND
YOUR SISTERS" kami-sama says

"Yes father, what is the assignment you wish my sisters and I
accomplish for you?" reply Belldandy but thinking a different thought
[Three goddess for this assignment, it must be big...] Kami-sama
interrupts Belldandy's thought.
"DO NOT WORRY, THIS ASSIGNMENT IS STRICTLY RELATES TO THE HEAVEN. THIS
IS VERY SPECIAL. I AM GOING TO WAKE NEW GODDESS AND SHE'LL BE THE
GODDESS OF CHANGE AND REBIRTHS." with that, Kami-sama hands her three
folders. Each one has a name for her and her sisters and inside is the
name of the new Grand Goddess.

"Oh dear!" comments Belldandy with a shock look on her face. For a sec
she does not take the folders but quickly recovers with a big smile on
her face she takes the folders. Once the folders are in her hands, she
quickly looks through it. A even bigger smiles appears on her face.
Looking back up at her father "I'll take my leave now, good bye father"
said Belldandy and turns towards the door.

"GOOD BYE DAUGHTER!" reply kami-sama. The door closes, Kami-sama is
wearing a huge smile that is pure happiness and thought [Ah.....my
little sister is finally returning home. It has been too long since I
have last seen her.] *sigh* [She has been away from home too long and
with the bug destroying her files, also here memories. She must be
remade into a goddess and with help from Belldandy and her sisters, she
will learn the way much faster] smiles [My little sister....my daughters
and sons will be so surprise...I do need a little fun where ever I can
get it] this though makes Kami-sama laugh joyously. Kami-sama turns
around in his sit, a screen flickers on and on the screen we see a small
district in Japan. The view zooms in a figure, a young man of sixteen
or seventeen, wearing a red Chinese shirt, black loose fighting pants,
and black Chinese fighting slippers. Kami-sama smiles, the view on the
screen changes. On the screen, water comes flying out of no where and
drenches the boy...er....girl?

Laughter could be heard through out the heaven plain, everyone is
curious what could have cause Kami-sama to laugh that joyously.

How was it? That didn't take very long to write but the chapters are
another question.
Please let me know what you thought about it.
email: goddes...@yahoo.com