[Ranma][FanFic] Simplicity

dot_wa...@my-dejanews.com

Jan 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/12/99

Simplicity
a short story by Dot
---
Just a little something that I wrote out of my love of cats and romantic
stories. =^_^=
---
It's not supposed to be physically possible for humans to purr.
But Ranma was. A deep rumbling, like that of a motor, came from somewhere
within his throat as he sat upon my lap. The sensation was warm and
pleasant. Even a bit...exciting.

P-chan glared angrily at Ranma, but Ranma paid him no heed.

'Poor Ryouga', I thought, snickering to myself.

"Meow?" Ranma looked at me curiously.

"Nothing," I replied, stroking his hair softly to calm him. He
nuzzled me and curled up even closer to my body, purring contently once
again.

"I'm home!" Akane announced as she entered the house. I could
almost see Ranma's ears perk up.

"Welcome home, Akane," I called back. I shifted my weight a bit to
let Ranma know that I was standing up. He gave me a grateful look and
jumped gracefully onto the floor.

Ranma was already rubbing himself against Akane's leg as she entered
the room. She sighed. "So _that's_ why he disappeared during lunch." She
squatted and patted Ranma on the head, then sighed again. "I know it's
wrong to think like this, but I like him better when he's a cat."

I smiled. "That's because he's nicer to you, isn't it?" Akane
blushed and didn't answer.

"Well," she said after getting over her embarrassment, "I guess it's
time to bring Ranma back." With that, she picked him up heaved him towards
the koi pond.

--SPLASH--

A wet, female, and slightly irritated Ranma climbed out, muttering
something about uncute sexless tomboys. It was clear to even Akane, though,
that he didn't really mean it.
---
I was bored and I wanted to write something.

-"Dot"
http://westwood.fortunecity.com/italian/70
http://members.xoom.com/dotchan (mirror)