[Ranma/Eva/SM][FanFic] Full Circle Prologue

oberon5

Nov 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/8/00

Full Circle

By Oberon

Copy Right 2000

Standard Disclaimer apply.

This is a concept only, although some parts are more mature than others.
Any comments e-mail me at obe...@netzero.net. Please include any critic
you may have or suggestions. What ever you do, DON'T FLAME ME! This is my
first attempt at any works of narrative.

P.S. I am look for beta readers if any is interested.

Evangelion / Ranma 0.5 / Sailor Moon Crossover

Concept

Scene 1:

It's the time of the Silver Millennium; Adam's ship is orbiting earth. The
ship transforms and starts to collect magic from the universe itself. Wars
ships approaches Adam's ship. Once they are within range they open fire
simultaneously. Their energy weapons travels toward Adam's ship but is met
with an impenetrable force field. The war ships continue to bombard Adam's
ship with everything they have but it was futile. During the time Adam's
ship is being fired upon it never stopping to collecting the magic it needs
to fulfill its ultimate purpose. In a huge chamber within Adam's ship a
lone man stands giving the final instructions to the ship.

Adam: "Computer. Patch into all communication channels and initiate
broadcast."

Computer: "Confirmed. You now have sole access to all communication
channels."

Adam: "Citizens of the 10 kingdoms hear me. In the past the users of magic
have been oppressing us, the normal people, to fulfill their own selfish
needs. The mages and sorceresses use their unique control of the mystical
to hold offices of power. They use their magic to obliterate any and all
political oppositions. They use their positions to levy high taxes only to
increase their own wealth. They use their power over the media to
manipulate and distort facts. They lie to us about the sources of their
magical abilities. They lied to us about their bloodlines being the only
medium to channel magic. They refuse share their secrets with others only
keep their advantage in society. Their long age and good health can belong
to everyone if only the royal families are willing to share it. But all
their selfishness is insignificant next to the injustice perpetuated by
their laws. For the simplest expression of free will the penalty is death.
Not only does the current government prohibit freedom it also deprive the
common people the chance to experience happiness. You can see it just by
looking around you. Wide spread poverty. The sick and injured left dying
in the streets. People of all ages without homes and proper nutrition
hiding in dark alleys to avoid the police, for if they are discovered
certain death awaits at the hands of the police. Well, all of this is about
to end. In a few minutes I will commit an act so terrifying it will force
the royal families to make changes that will give us the freedom we yarn
for. I only hope that you can forgive me for what I am about to do for it
is the only way to level the playing field. Forgive me.."

The transmition ends. Adam's ship finishes collecting the magic that it
needed. Inside the ship Adam is standing in a large circle.

Adam: "It is time."

A column of light strikes the circle from the above. In an instant the
figure of Adam is replaced with that of the god, Adam/Lilth. A piece of
Adam broke away from his body and from a spear in Adam's hand. Compartments
within the chamber open to release countless spherical objects. Within each
sphere is the double helix representation of DNA. The spheres merge with
the spear to complete the holly relic that will later be known as the Spear
of Longinsus. With a mighty thrust Adam pears his chest with the spear.
Outside the ship the tree of life takes shape. 18 interconnecting circles
appeared above earth with Adam's ship as the base of the tree.

Sailor Pluto: "Dark Dome Close"

On the bridge of the lead warship Pluto watch nervously on the view screen
as Adam's ship is frozen in time. With Adam's ship disabled the rest of the
tree starts to disintegrate. For a moment everything returned to normal
except for the dark orb enclosing Adam's ship hovering high above the earth.
All is silent as the solar system observed the spectacle that is taking
place. Soon the silence was shattered by disruption of the orb enclosing
the ship. Armageddon refused to be contained, not even by the restrains of
time itself. The result was the bending of time around the ship.

Sailor Pluto: "Oh.my."

Adam's ship disappears along with the dome that enclosed it.

It was truly a sight to behold as a burning star came crashing down from the
heavens. All eyes were on the falling object as it made its way toward the
surface of the earth. It was a sight the dinosaurs have never seen before.
The light from the object was so blinding that as if a piece of the sun
itself was crashing into earth. In a moment the object impacted with the
earth. The explosion from the impact was so great that from all corners of
the world the shock wave of the blast can be felt. The explosion created a
huge dust cloud in the earth's atmosphere. Almost instantly the temperature
around the globe began to decrease. It was the beginning of an ice age and
the end of the dinosaurs.

In a place outside of time where no light can penetrate the human form of
Adam stood.

Voice: "You stand before me facing multiple charges of genocide. How do
you plead?"

The world is silent. Adam stands motionless contemplating his response.

Adam: "Guilty"

Voice: "Very well. Do you have anything to say on your behalf before I
hand down sentence?"

Adam: "Yes. I thought it had to be done. It was the only way to allow
mankind to evolve. Without change mankind will disappear into darkness. No
one was suppose to get hurt. Although it was Pluto's actions that
indirectly caused this disaster I will take full responsibility for the
events that transpired."

Voice: "You are correct, without change the extinction of the human race is
inevitable.

What you were doing was giving humanity something they have not earned."

Adam: "How can you say that? I am human. It was though my hard work that
all the necessary DNA was collected. Besides, it is not as if what I was
cheating. I was not giving mankind a short cut. I was simply providing
mankind with the possibility to evolve."

Voice: "What you said does have merit. But can you tell me for certain
that without earning this prize that the rest of humanity is ready for it?
Are you certain that they will not misuse what your sacrifice brought for
them?"

Pause

Adam: "But that is free will. They must be responsible for their own
actions."

Voice: "Indeed. They must take responsibility for their actions as you
must take responsibility for yours."

Adam: "I already said I would."

Voice: "True. But do you realize the true magnitude of your actions? Tell
you what, I will make a deal with you. Some time in the future I will send
17 angels to test humanity's worth. You will be the final angel, the final
judge of mankind's worthiness to this prize. If you deem they worthy you
may finish what you started. If you deem they not worthy you must leave
with the Spear of Destiny and let free will decide the fate of mankind.
Well, do you accept this proposal?"

Short Pause

Adam: "Yes"

Voice: "So be it."

65 million years passed. Adam's ship disappeared into time. Queen Beryl
forces invaded the solar system follow by the fall of the moon kingdom. The
Sailor Senshi are reincarnated in the future. Queen Beryl escapes and the
Sailor Senshi are awakened to battle this evil. With the defeat of Beryl
came the appearance of the Doom Tree followed by the arrival of Wiseman and
the Dark Moon Family. After that, the 5 inner Senshi where joined by the 3
outer Senshi in a race against time to find the Messiah of Silence, Sailor
Saturn. In the 11th hour, Sailor Saturn was freed from the control of
Mistress 9 to defeat the evil entity known as pharaoh 90. The Dark Moon
Circus and Nephrenia were next on the senshi's hit list. Their defeat by
the senshi made way for the arrival of Galaxia, the collector of star seeds.
With the death of all of Sailor Moon's allies at the hands of Galaxia Sailor
Moon was able to triumph over Galaxia and exorcise the chaos in Galaxia's
heart. With Galaxia defeated all the star seeds escaped to be reborn.

So where was Ranma Saotome though all of this? He manages to get dragged
off on a 10-year long martial arts trainer trip ending in him getting cursed
in Jusyenko, a cursed training ground in China. He returns to Japan only to
get sort after my 4 fiancees only 1 of which he loves. Though all of this
he have to contend with his aquasexuality, kidnappings, bombings and
challenges from superpower martial artists out for his blood.