[Ranma][FanFic] Lesbian 1/2: Chapter 8

Donny Cheng

Nov 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/22/99

Disclaimer: All characters portrayed in story are the property of
Rumiko Takahashi and co.

This story is a part of The Butt 2: The Other Cheek. Matt Lewis
provided the Oscir portion as is also credited with "The Other Cheek"
concept. Gary Kleppe is credited with the prequel, "The Butt".

This story, while NOT a lemon and NO real crass words are used, is
gratuitous. If you find the title offensive, you will not be able to
last through the rest of the story. You have been warned.

C & C welcomed.

Lesbian 1/2

A BLB production

By

Donny Cheng

Chapter 8

Kodachi prided herself on her intelligence. As demented as many
who had encountered her before thought it to be, none could deny the
powerful mind behind it. However, at the moment, she felt as dumb as
the lowly peons that she considered beneath her. "That woman was
Mousse? He has a curse that turns her into a woman with cold water?"

Ranma nodded glumly. She had asked the others to leave after they
had patched her up so that she could talk privately with Mousse. She
could tell from the glint in Kodachi's eye that she understood. The
glint in her eye though was not of mischievousness this time as it had
often been before but one of growing anger.

"If I did not see every one of you accept that the girl's name was
indeed Mousse, I would have assumed the girl was a relative. I mean the
same hair, facial features, clothes, name, the familiarity with all of
you; it all reeks of her being his sister or some other close relative.
A person like your friend, Ran. Always appearing only when you're in
the area but never at the same time. Very believable story of an
overprotective friend."

"Kodachi... I didn't have to tell you all that about Mousse's
curse," Ranma tried to say but Kodachi didn't stop.

"And passed Mousse as a person similar to Ran? An overprotective
friend of his that was obsessed enough to take on his name? Sad to say,
I would have been blind enough to believe that."

"I didn't do that though."

Kodachi continued on as if not hearing Ranma interrupt. "Then I
got to thinking about the hot and cold water aspect. My dear friend
Ranma is afraid of hot water. In the few times I have seen Ran, he was
always wet as if he had just been splashed. I thought to myself that it
couldn't be. I mean, surely not. Ranma is my friend. She would not
hide something from me. Something that apparently almost everyone in
this house knows, but me."

Ranma flinched at the accusatory tone. "I... don't know what to
say other than that I am sorry."

"Ranma," Kodachi said, once again interrupting, "I just want to
know why." She had been tempted to storm out of the house when she
found out. The only person she had ever truly considered to be her
friend had lied to her, had not considered her worthy enough to hold a
secret, and... she was still madly in love with Ranma. She found
herself clinging to whatever little scraps Ranma threw her way. It was
true, Mousse's curse did not have to be told and the lie could have been
continued.

*Fool, look what she is doing to you. She? Hah! He's lied since
the beginning. Your whole relationship with him was a scam. He could
be some sick pervert. This whole wedding thing would make sense. The
whole reason why anyone would try to get close to me would make
sense...
but I have to be sure.*

Ranma was surprised when Kodachi remained seated and calm. Ranma
tried looking into her friend's face for any clue as to what thoughts
were going on as she had always done when she dealt with this complex
girl. Kodachi had on her old mask of impassiveness and it was
impossible to crack it this time.

*I'm losing her,* Ranma thought sadly. She had thought she had
made some serious breakthroughs with the girl. From when she first
cracked through Kodachi's imperious front to later when that persona
changed into that of a prim and proper girl that seemed to be the
perfect friend. Ranma could still remember when she told Kodachi of her
wedding to Shampoo and Akane and how the gymnast had changed yet again.
The persona settled into what Ranma had believed to have been the real
self. The haughtiness of Kodachi's class combined with the
thoughtfulness she gained from trying to be a friend.

"Firstly," Ranma started, not knowing where else to start, "I have
to say it again. I'm sorry for lying to you. Before you ask, yes, I am
like Mousse. I was a boy that changed form into that of a girl. You
may not believe this or may think of me as a freak, but since I've been
about six years old, I've never thought of myself as a boy. The curse
was a godsend for me and if it did not come at the time, I would
probably had tried to have an operation somewhere down the line."

Kodachi did not feel any disgust as she thought she would at
hearing this confession. Anger and sadness dominated her at she heard
the bitterness Ranma's voice expressed at the word 'freak'.

"You remember our conversation a few weeks ago? How I told you
that I wanted to be your friend because I was attracted to you at first
and because I knew you better? That is still true. I do not like you
as how a boy might if that is what you are thinking. The reason I
prefer girlhood is because I like myself as one and that is mirrored by
what I feel about girls."

When Kodachi still did not respond, Ranma tentatively extended her
arm and took hold of the girl's folded hands. "I feared losing you
because of what you might happen if you knew the truth about my other
self. That fear grew the more I came to know and love you..." Ranma
was interrupted as she felt Kodachi's hands beneath her start to
tremble. Her hand then felt drops of moisture fall upon it and Ranma's
heart nearly stopped. *How much did I hurt her?*

"No, Ranma," Kodachi said, when she felt Ranma start to pull her
hand away. "I-I forgive you though there really isn't anything to
forgive. If anything I want to thank you. I've never had anyone that
cared enough for me to go to all this trouble before. I'm a bit
overwhelmed."

Ranma sighed with relief. It was not long after that that she
remembered she was still injured and that she really should get all the
lacerations on her body fixed up. That was of course when Kodachi
hugged her.

* * * * *

"Oh dear," Kasumi said she heard Ranma's cry of pain from her
position at the door. "I better get the first aid kit."

"Should have done that first," Shampoo fumed, angry at the mushy
words being exchanged from the other side of the door. "But no, have to
worry about Laughing Girl."

"Now, now, don't be like that," Kasumi consoled. "What if the
same thing happened to you and you only just figured out Ranma's curse?"

Shampoo quieted down as she remembered her first encounter with
Ranma's male side. The feeling of losing female Ranma had been heavy on
her mind when male Ranma had beaten her. While it was a different
situation, the feeling of loss was something Shampoo was familiar with.

"She does it again," Nabiki said dryly, shaking her head in wonder
at Ranma's ability to create and diffuse these situations.

"Ranma." Akane smiled as the name passed through her lips. She
gave Nabiki a cross look. "We've known Kodachi for some time now.
She's a friend and she deserves better than how we've been keeping her
in the dark."

"And those other two?" Nabiki asked pointing in the direction of
the dojo. "The more people know the more this little secret will leak
out."

"I'm sure Yuka and Azusa are trustworthy," Akane said, her voice
wavering, noticeably unsure if that was to be believed. It was not that
she didn't trust them, she had to consider how they would feel about
Ranma's secret. Not all people would see it Kodachi's way and Ranma
being labeled as a freak was just one closed mind away from coming true.

"Exactly," Nabiki said, seeing the uncertainty in Akane. "Which
is why we still can't let those two know, if even you aren't sure about
how they might feel about this little tidbit about Ranma. Anyway, that
isn't our focus right now. We have to deal with this situation with
Mousse or Misu or whatever he calls himself these days."

* * * * *

Ranma smiled as she waved Azusa, Yuka, and Kodachi off, but her
heart wasn't in it. Now that the situation with Kodachi was diverted,
Ranma's thoughts turned to the other boy turned girl that she knew. For
the first time in her life, she would be facing a challenge and would
not have her father to turn to. By the time he came back from his trip
with Mr. Tendo, it would be too late. She had no idea how she was going
to train for the battle in which she knew she was clearly the underdog.
Sighing, she turned away from the doorway and promptly ran smack into
Kasumi.

"Ranma!" Kasumi was at the same time relieved and regretful that
she had changed out of her battle bikini and into her regular housedress
as Ranma face planted itself into her chest.

"That's it! You're the best Kasumi!" Ranma cheered as an idea
came to her on how to beat Misu.

Kasumi panicked as Ranma's face buried itself further into her
bosom as the smaller girl hugged her. It lasted for less than a second
as panic subsided into a different emotion and a slightly lecherous
smile formed on her lips. "No, Ranma, you are."

Ranma blinked at Kasumi's strange words before realizing the
situation at hand. She felt her breath rush out of her lungs as the
older girl returned the favor and made their friendly hug into something
rather more intimate. She tried opening her mouth to speak but found
her mouth muffled by Kasumi's dress. Ranma found herself wishing that
the young homemaker would move a bit so that her mouth could have a
mouthful of something else other than cloth.

*Stupid! Here, Kasumi is comforting you in your time of need and
you're thinking perverted thoughts about her,* Ranma scolded herself. A
slight warm feeling came over her as she thought of how she was gazing
off sadly in the direction of her friends as they walked off, and Kasumi
was behind her, lending support the whole time.

*What am I becoming?* Kasumi thought. *Ranma needs my help and
here I am, taking advantage of it. On the same day as she is getting
married to my sister through Shampoo even.* Propriety however had a
hard case as Ranma's now open mouth against her cleavage presented a
better case. Kasumi briefly thought against pulling back as Ranma
obviously wanted to say something. It would be so easy to move to
girl's head a little to the left or right as both sides demanded
attention if how they were aching against the soft fabric of the dress
was any indication. Propriety, however, had held influence over Kasumi
for over a decade and was not about to lose its hold so soon.

All at once, Ranma found that she could breath again and found
herself looking into the rounded, hidden curves that had, not
uncomfortably, nearly suffocated her a moment before and all words left
her at their magnificence.

Kasumi flushed as Ranma's eyes didn't raise to meet her face.
"Um, what's it, Ranma? You just yelled something out?"

Ranma's eyes cleared as if coming out of a trance at Kasumi's
prodding. "Ah, oh, yeah, I figured out how I can fight against Misu."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, I just need to know how to train for it now," Ranma said
grimly, her thoughts now fully focused on the problem at hand. "And
it's all thanks to you, Kasumi."

* * * * *

Ranma was in a pensive mood as she headed to bed. It had been a
long night and none of them had come up with anything useful. Coming up
with a solution was easy. With Kasumi's hug earlier on, Ranma came up
with the idea the only way she would be able to win would be if she
closed to distance between her and Misu.

A light coming from the dojo stopped Ranma short. She wondered
who would still be training at this hour especially since the dojo was
still in disarray with all their preparation for this wedding.
"Shampoo?"

"Ranma."

Ranma was shocked to see tears flowing from Shampoo's eyes as the
amazon turned to greet her. "Shampoo, what's wrong?"

"Waah! Shampoo looking forward to wedding night!"

Ranma stepped back as a torrent of tears came down. "Er, Shampoo.
I thought we agreed this was going to be in name only. There wouldn't
have been a wedding night."

"No, Shampoo agree not to force Ranma after we is married.
Shampoo confident that Ranma and Akane lower panties if try hard
enough."

"What!?"

*Stupid Japanese language. Did I say that wrong? Ranma is
backing away from me.* "Shampoo want mate with wives. Shoot two eagles
with one arrow. Shake and bake chicken. Make music with creaking
bed...."

"Uh, I got it, I got it," Ranma quickly put her hand up before the
girl got to more interesting descriptions. "Well, anyway, you better
not let Akane or the others hear that."

Shampoo nodded before turning her attention back to the mud
wrestling pit that was still inside the dojo.

"You going to turn in, Shampoo?" Ranma asked, hesitating. Despite
how off the wall the amazon had sounded, there was something in
Shampoo's voice that bothered her.

Shampoo turned once again to Ranma. There was no torrent of tears
this time, just a small, sad smile. "Not yet."

"You really wanted to get married today."

Shampoo nodded. She didn't know when it was that she found out
about this driving need of hers to hitch herself to Ranma and Akane, but
it was there and it was the only thing that she thought of these days.
There was something so fundamentally right about being with Ranma;
something she had never known before during all her years in the
village.

"Want me to stay up with you for a little while?"

Shampoo didn't know what that 'something' was, but at the moment,
this was all the definition she needed for it. "Yes, thank you, Ranma."

* * * * *

"Ranma, well? You figure anything out, yet?" Nabiki asked as they
walked from school, back to the dojo. As with the night before, they
had spent all their spare time during school trying to figure a way out
to help Ranma. Much to the dismay of Ranma's homeroom teacher, both
Shampoo and Kodachi appeared in the middle of the day to help. Not much
progress had been gained on either school work or the problem with
Mousse.

"No," Ranma answered morosely, "there just aren't fast enough
candidates. The key to beating Misu is to get close to her body to make
her whip and cable wire ineffective. And, um, judging by how she was
dressed, I doubt she was carrying anymore weapons so I won't have to
worry about there being any surprises about close combat."

Nabiki poked Ranma in the ribs and noticed Shampoo doing the same
on the other side. Both of them did not like how Ranma noticeably
perked up after mentioning Mousse's state of undress and the words
'close combat'.

"We could use Kuno," Akane said helpfully. "He's pretty fast and
uses a similar technique."

"It's similar, but I could beat Kuno's move easily. Both the whip
and sword suffer in speed because of their length. There is no way I
should not be able to move fast enough to dodge either weapon even if
both Kuno and Misu use their weapons so well that they can attack with
air currents alone. However, the whip is different from the bokken in
that it is malleable. When Kuno strikes using that speed attack he is
fond of, the actual range is very small; just the tip of the blade."

"With the whip, however, even if I dodge it the first time, Misu's
skill is so high, she could easily get me on the second pass with a
flick of her wrist. If not then, the third or fourth pass. Unlike the
bokken, the area of the attack is almost the entire length of the whip
and I still have to contend with the air pressure which is also larger
than that created by Kuno's sword. The trick is that I need to be
faster. I need to be able to get close to her, where the whip won't be
all that effective and take her out before she can tangle me up."

"You could practice with me, Ranma," Kodachi spoke up. "My
ribbons are similar to this Mousse's whip."

"Thanks, Kodachi, but the ribbon's aren't really effective in a
frontal assault. You've worked wonders with being able to even hit with
as much force as you do with them, but their main strength is their
ability to tie up objects. They might work as a non-violent way to help
me in speed training they their missing the ability to affect air
pressure like Misu's attack."

"Sweeto!"

"Hey, look at what's going on over there," Nabiki said, pointing
in the direction a group of school girls.

Ranma and the others looked at what the commotion was all about
and found themselves staring at a shrunken, old man throwing himself
into the bosoms of the girls around him.

"Looks like he knows you, Akane," Nabiki piped up, interest
building within her.

"What? You've got to be kidding." Akane listened and sure
enough, she heard her name being called out by the old fart that was
making a fool of himself. "It's got to be a mistake. Akane is a common
name...." She was stopped as the pervert suddenly glomped onto her with
amazing speed. "Get it off, get it off!"

"Ow," the old pervert let out as he slumped to the ground.

Akane blinked as she found beside her own fist, three other hands
hitting the pervert at the same time. And they didn't seem to be in any
hurry moving away from her chest area. "Hey, give me some space!" Akane
yelled, flushing hotly at how close their hands had come to touching
her.

Ranma yanked her hand back at the same time as Kodachi and
Shampoo. "Ah, Akane... you feeling restricted?"

"What kind of question... ack, where'd my bra go!?" Akane
screeched as she felt a draft and noticed her top was unbuttoned.

"Akane? Did I hear you call this girl, Akane?" the old lech said,
stirring out of his minor coma a moment ago. "Oh, it's been so long!
It's me Happosai! My, you've grown into a fine young woman. This bra
is a bit small, but it's of fine quality. It's what I'd expect from the
daughter of one of my students. Don't worry about your size, I'm sure a
little nurturing and care would help!" Before he could latch onto her
warm embrace again, another four fists impeded his way.

"Just like Soun's daughter alright," Happosai sighed from where he
landed on the ground, this time obviously not waking up from his coma.

"Soun? That's your father's name, Akane," Ranma pointed out.
"Maybe he does know about you."

"Akane no want bra back?" Shampoo asked as she pointed to the
piece of fabric in the old lech's embrace as they hauled him back to the
dojo.

"Would you?" Akane asked looking at the pervert with disgust.
That was her favorite pair too. The one that Ranma had liked when they
shopped at the lingerie shop.

*Yes,* Shampoo drooled as she noticed that Akane was a sloppy
dresser. She had forgot to button her top all the way up. *Mousse will
pay for making me miss out on that.*

* * * * *

"So, let me get this straight. You're our fathers' master? They
locked you up in a cave while you were drunk and have been gone for ten
years? Forgive me if I don't believe you," Nabiki said.

"Proof is easily shown when your fathers get back," Happosai
replied confidently. "So, if Genma is with Soun, his son must be here.
I suppose, while I'm here, I might as well teach the lad a thing or
two.
Genma and Soun were supposed to be my heirs but I guess they're both
getting on in the years."

"I'm Genma's child. He doesn't have a son, only a daughter, me,"
Ranma said simply.

"And what a child," Happosai grinned lecherously before his face
turned serious. "I guess he could have been lying to me to keep me away
from Nodoka while I trained him. It would make sense, especially seeing
you now. It would... if I didn't know about Jusenkyo."

"Y-You know..."

Happosai nodded.

"...and yet you're still looking at my breasts," Ranma finished
angrily, punching the pervert on the head again. Just like a man!

"It makes no matter to me what you're born as. You are quite
clearly a girl at the moment. Actually, I'm surprised as I was right in
that you were born a boy. I noticed you unconsciously moving like that
of a boy at times and almost attributed it to maybe that your father
raised you as one. But your female mannerisms and reactions are just
too new for them to be of a sixteen year old girl."

"Well, I'm a girl full time now," Ranma said pointedly, making
sure everything was clear.

"Oh, I don't mind in the least. But when I train you, you will be
in boy form. I could never really hurt a girl as lovely as you."

"Hey, wait a minute. We don't even know if you're telling the
truth yet," Akane said. She glared at the old withered man with a
glare, not forgetting the incident with her bra.

"And even if you were telling the truth, what makes you think you
can tell Ranma what to do? She's a girl and will definitely not be
training as a boy," Kodachi said emphatically. She glowed when she
noticed Ranma smiling at her.

Happosai couldn't believe his eyes as the amazon and Akane's
sister joined in and formed a wall of female flesh in front of Ranma.
The look in their eyes when Ranma smiled told him that this was not a
gesture of sisterly love. Love, it was, just not sisterly, unless it
was incestuous.

*Interesting. Not what I expected from a Jusenkyo cursed person.
Most hate their curses. I would have thought that by forcing him to his
girl form would get a rise and a fight out of him,* Happosai thought to
himself. He felt himself age another decade and frowned inwardly.
*Then it's true I have no heir. Looks like I'll have to whip either
Genma or Soun back into shape. I hope they've gained a backbone since
I've been gone.*

"Thank you, girls, but I can handle this," Ranma said as she made
her way to Happosai. She threw punch straight at the old lech, which he
easily sidestepped and then with the pipe in his hand tapped her
outstretched hand. She was immediately thrown to the other side of the
room, crashing into the wall. She quickly put a hand up, indicating to
her friends she was alright.

"I believe you. You move in the Anything Goes style and that was
a technique from our school that my father once told me about. I am the
heir to the Saotome School of Anything Goes," Ranma said, before
dropping to her knees. "Will you accept me and train me as your heir?"

Happosai raised an eyebrow. "There is one requirement to be my
student. Do you like girls?" he asked, but he already knew the answer.
"My training style does not have use for women, but if you like girls,
than maybe I _can_ train you."

Ranma gulped and wondered if she was taking on more than she could
handle.

* * * * *

"We're going to do what?" Ranma asked incredulously.

"We're going to liberate some pretties. Are you hard of hearing?"
Happosai looked at Ranma critically. The girl was dressed in all black
that covered her entire body. The chest bindings and facemask helped in
hiding her gender, but only if you didn't get a good look as the girl
was quite developed for her size. It would have to do. "You told me
you have a match coming up in a few days, right? If everything you told
me about this person's style is true, then you have a ways to go before
you can stand a chance."

"Okay, okay. What do I have to do?"

"The afterschool sports clubs will be finishing for the day in a few
moments. Specifically, the girls' clubs will be finishing shortly.
Your training exercise will be to steal, ahem, I mean gather as much
bras and panties as you can and get out alive without retaliation.
We'll be going in through the lobby window to lessen their knowledge of
our incursion."

"What's the purpose of this training?" Ranma asked doubtfully.

"Trust me, I'm your sensei!"

Ranma sighed. She had a bad feeling about this, but she followed
after the old pervert towards the Furinkan female changing rooms
anyways. She had to beat Misu and he was her best chance. It seemed
Happosai had set everything up for this excursion by taking great pains
to make sure one of the windows was slightly open. She watched as the
lech slid open the window quietly and then jumped in past the curtains.

Ranma stood outside not sure if she could do this as she looked at
the window opening. All that separated her from this training was a
cloth curtain. Once past, there would be no turning back. She steeled
herself up and leaped through.

"Hey, there's a pervert trying to steal our panties!"

Ranma's eyes widened as she passed through the curtains and found
herself surrounded by unclothed, unbound, jiggling flesh all around
her.
*I thought this window led to the lobby, not right inside the room! And
there was something funny about that strangling voice that announced her
presence. Happosai!*

Happosai watched with glee as various girl scrambled to wrap
themselves up. The ones that drew most of his attention however, were
the ones with less propriety and started to attack Ranma as they were
dressed. He spent only a moment watching before he decided to work on
his real purpose for coming here. Pretties!

* * * * *

"Tsk, tsk, Ranma. You didn't get a single panty or bra," Happosai
said as he smoked his pipe and looked down at the battered and bruised
girl.

"That's because _somebody_ already took them all! Not to mention
the same said person warning the girls. It's kind of hard to
concentrate on anything when dozens of girls are surrounding you." Ranma
screamed, looking at Happosai accusingly.

"Oh, yes, that's right. Well, you know the path is fraught with
peril. There will be those that take everything before you can get a
chance to get anything yourself. And there are those that are
bastards.
Let that be a lesson to you."

"Why you!" A couple of times being tossed around like a rag doll
later, Ranma's head was much clearer. It also hurt a lot more though.

Happosai puffed a smoke ring out as he sat gloatingly on top of
Ranma's head. "You're a hundred years too young to beat me. So, what
did you learn?"

Ranma took another swipe at the master, but he easily jumped out
of the way and landed a few paces in front of her. His face was blank
and showed none of the previous lecherousness. He looked serious for a
change.

She thought of what happened in the changing room. When Happosai
had been discovered, she noticed that even surrounded by girls, he had
easily dodged every single one of them and still managed to steal their
underwear. His speed had been phenomenal. Had the arms and legs been
cable wires and whips, the pervert still would not have had much of a
problem. But there was something else. It was his hands.

"You weren't only dodging. It is not impossible to dodge a dozen
fists coming at you from all directions, if you deflect some of them
first, right?"

"Genma trained you well," Happosai nodded approvingly. Even
getting the life beaten out of her, the girl still managed to pick up
details from the fight. She might just work out.

"Your hands were moving so fast I couldn't even see them," Ranma
continued as she concentrated on what exactly Happosai did. She
recalled thinking that he had ten arms at one time because it looked
like they had sprouted from his body, but had attributed it to her
swimming head at the time. "No, not that I couldn't see them. They
were moving so fast that they left an afterimage on my brain, making me
believe they were blurring in my eyesight."

The more she thought of the training exercise, the more Ranma's
confidence grew. The old man's eyes twinkled as she continued. She was
right! "What you couldn't dodge, you blocked. If that trick you do
with your pipe on my wrist is any indication, all you need is a feather
light touch, that most people wouldn't notice in a battle, to deflect
those punches without them knowing. To the onlooker and to the people
fighting you, it would look like they were missing you."

"Very well done, Ranma," Happosai smiled finally. "It's a revised
version of a crude technique I learned so many years ago called the
Kachu Tenshin Amaguriken. Like that move, it requires a person to have
a certain amount of speed training before it can even be attempted to
use. Hence, my having you in that changing rooms. Nothing like dodging
an enraged mob of women to work on speed. After speed has been
achieved, the final part of the technique requires one to pick chestnuts
out of an open fire. Remarkably effective, but not for me. I revised
the training to picking up underwear from women that don't want you to
take it."

Ranma could see how that would be more effective. Where the fire
version is static, standing in one place, Happosai's version required a
bit more dexterity, especially with the requirement that there be no
retaliation. "Um, Master Happosai, where are you going?"

"Ranma," Happosai scolded. "I told you a cutey like you can call
me Happy."

"Uh, Happy, I thought we were going to train some more."

"Well the girls are done for the day, so we'll have to find
something else to do. I'll take you on my rounds later tonight. Right
now I have to bring this treasure back to the dojo."

*Rounds?* Ranma wondered. Somehow she doubted Happosai patrolled
the streets keeping them safe.

* * * * *

Happosai smiled as he sneaked down to the laundry room. *My dear
Ranma-chan, the reason I wanted to come home wasn't only because I
wanted to bring my treasure home. Since you were with me on my hunt,
your change of clothes wasn't at the school.*

With barely contained glee, Happosai dove into the laundry basket
reveling in the sights and scents. *There's wonderful Akane's! Ooh,
this one has to be Shampoo's. And these two... must belong to Kasumi
and Nabiki. I'll leave those here.* There was something about the
older Tendo that made Happosai think twice about either glomping her to
taking her most intimate apparel. The girl had been the only one to ask
him if he was fine from the injuries Ranma's friends had given him and
had also offered to cook food for him. Happosai had always been a
sucker for the homemaker type of girl. Nabiki on the other hand... he
shuddered as he remembered the shark-like look on her when he gazed at
her slender body. That girl, he did not want to tangle with. On the
other hand, if she asked, he could always deny taking her panties. Hers
was quickly added to the stash.

Happosai was proud of his ability to match underwear with its
owner, and his special skill was telling him what he wanted wasn't
here.
*Where's Ranma's panties?*

* * * * *

"Akane, can I borrow you're hanky? I think I'm coming down with
something," Yuka asked, sniffling. While yesterday had been fun, being
half naked in that cold mud was making her pay.

"Huh, what? I don't have a handkerchief," Akane quickly said.
Underneath the table, outside of her friends' notice, her hand was
frantically trying to stuff a silky piece of fabric down her pocket. *I
knew I shouldn't have worn jeans.*

"Yes, you do. I just saw you sneezing into something, a moment
ago," Sayuri said. Actually, she didn't get that good a look. Now that
she thought about it, the sound was more of a 'sniffing' noise than a
sneezing one.

"Oh, that... that was used. I don't want you to get my germs. I
might be coming down with something too. <cough> <cough> See?"

"Ah, that's alright. I'll get a tissue from the washroom," Yuka
said, giving Akane a strange look. Akane sure was acting weird. Well,
the tests they were studying for were important, so the poor girl was
probably frazzled.

"Say, why isn't Ranma here?" Sayuri asked.

Akane breathed a sigh of relief as attention was diverted from
her. "Ah, she's training with an old sensei of our fathers. It's all
top secret and she won't be in school for the next week."

* * * * *

Nabiki shuddered as she pulled the fabric up tight against her.
She had to lay down with her back on her bed when she almost collapsed
from the way her knees were wobbling. When she couldn't take it
anymore, she released her tight grip on the edge of the fabric and let
her hands drop to her sides. She fought to control her ragged breaths
before she finally pushed herself up off the bed. She was amazed at how
the fabric clung to her even though she stood up.

Gently she lowered it down, shivering each time the silky material
touched her leg. *Ranma's butt really is smaller than mine,* Nabiki
thought idly. She paused as she finally removed now very wet item and
held it in front of her. The sounds of footsteps outside her door
alerted her, and she quickly and efficiently hid it under her blankets.

"Nabiki, it's almost dinner. What are you doing in there?"

"I'm just changing, Kasumi."

"But you got home an hour ago. Well, anyway, hurry and finish
up."

"Okay, give me a few minutes. I need to put on some panties."

Kasumi paused as she walked away from the door. That was a bit
more descriptive than normal from her sister. Nabiki was mostly likely
trying to get a rise out of her like she sometimes did. Kasumi had
thought her sister had put aside such childish antics away years ago.

* * * * *

Shampoo waited until Kasumi walked away from the door before
quietly bringing out her new toy out from under the blankets. She
couldn't help but smile when she saw the monogrammed 'RS' done in the
American style on the edge of it. It was her Airen's name. She moaned
softly as a distinct musky odor wafted from it.

And so it goes.

* * * * *

"Sister, what are you doing in there? A Kuno does not wash
laundry."

"I do not trust to servants to handle this matter. It is much to
delicate for their hands."

* * * * *

"Azusa name you Ranma," she smiled as she looked at the cute
object. Ranma wasn't French, but it was sooo cute just like its owner
that she just has to give it the same name.

* * * * *

"Bye Akane, Sayuri," Yuka said as she waved her friends goodbye.
*Oops,* she thought as she noticed there was something clinging to her
hands. She had spent the whole night with one hand in her pocket
clinging to it that she didn't even notice. She hoped no one noticed
her taking it out of the Tendo household the other day.

* * * * *

Happosai slumped to the ground dejected and stared vacantly at his
collection. He looked through the entire house and he couldn't find a
single used or just washed pair. It didn't matter to him which it was
as he enjoyed both the just washed scent as he did the odorous one. He
didn't enjoy ones that have been sitting at the bottom of a drawer
collecting dust.

"Grandfather Happosai, what are you doing? Did you hear me call
dinner?" Kasumi asked when she found the door to his room open.

"Ah, Kasumi, I'm too depressed to eat... my what's that delicious
smell?" Happosai asked as Kasumi neared him. It was her. "Kasumi, you
smell like Ranma."

"Ah, Ranma just came home and I made her take a bath. She was a
mess. I just carried her clothes into the laundry room. They were all
very dirty."

"Hmm? Suddenly my appetite is back. Set a seat at the table for
me, dear. I'll be in, in a second," Happosai grinned. Dirty clothes,
she said? The training session had produced yet another great result.
Time for a little trip to the laundry room.

Kasumi smiled when she saw the old man perk up. She wasn't sure
what she said, but he was apparently very happy. She sniffed down at
herself and was slightly taken aback that the master could smell Ranma
on her. *Well her clothes were very dirty,* she thought, remembering
the battered redhead walking into the house. She absently fingered the
scrunched up ball of fabric in her apron pocket. *Very dirty.*

* * * * *

"Where's your great-grandmother, Shampoo? I haven't seen her in
over a week." Ranma was nervous as she looked around for her future in-
law as they waited for Misu to appear.

"Great-Grandmother setting up restaurant for Shampoo to live in
while in Nerima," Shampoo replied sadly. "Just tell today and will come
and watch battle. Win or lose, decide to stay in Japan for a while so
that Shampoo learn about outside world."

"Ah, that's too bad," Ranma said honestly, but was secretly
relieved as it meant there would be less chance for her to succumb to
Shampoo's enticements.

"Yeah, too bad," Akane agreed without thinking. "I, uh, mean, too
bad, I won't get more chances to beat up on you during practice."

"Shampoo know what Wife mean," Shampoo said as she slid sensuously
over to the youngest Tendo. She had discovered that it was so much
easier to control Akane this way than force. If 'hard' doesn't work
than try 'soft' as the saying went.

Nabiki laughed outright as Akane tried running away from one of
Shampoo's famous glomps. As if the girl had any chance against the
amazon. "So where's Mousse?"

No sooner than that question was voiced, a croaking voice alerted
their attention to a man laying face down on the field where their fight
was to be. He was crawling slowly towards Ranma, Kodachi noticed.
"Ranma, it's Mousse... in male form."

"Misu... Mousse?" Ranma ran over to the man and found the guy to
be rasping out. "Quick, get us some water somebody."

"No, not water," Mousse tried to croak out desperately, but to no
avail. He counted to three and immediately the person bringing him
water tripped and fell. A curse indeed.

"Ah, thank-you," Misu said hoarsely, but still managing to make it
sound sexy with that deep throaty voice. As per usual, she quickly
doffed her robe and was again half naked underneath, with suspenders the
only things hiding any of her upper body. "I needed that. Get me some
more."

Misu was immediately swarmed by male onlookers from the crowd, all
offering water. "Ah, you boys are so sweet," Misu said as she stuck out
her tongue to lick some of the water that drooled on the outer sides of
her lips."

"Misu? What happened?" Ranma asked, trying hard not to stare as
the boys were doing.

"Silly Mousse. He thought that he could contain me as long as he
didn't go anywhere, where there was water. But, he _is_ me and as such
couldn't stop himself from making to this match. Now, Ranma are you
prepared?"

Ranma nodded and made her way to the middle of the field. For one
week she had been subjected to daily and nightly beatings from mobs of
women from bathing houses to school changing rooms. She idly remembered
her last training session before this fight. She had gathered a total
of a hundred pairs of underwear before she was forced to flee the
scene.
She managed to get hit only twice. She was damn ready.

* * * * *

"Maybe I was wrong about the girl after all," Cologne said as she
suddenly appeared beside Shampoo. The both of them were transfixed by
the fight. A fight which Ranma should have lost but was clearly the
superior. "That technique she is using..."

"Yes, Great-Grandmother, it resemble Amazon technique, no?"
Shampoo asked in wonder. Ranma had kept secret her training with the
old pervert. Never would she had believed that Wife was training
Joketsuzoku moves.

"Ew, Shampoo, who do you have beside you?" Happosai asked as he
bounded towards the amazon ready to give his daily affirmation of love.
Besides, both Akane and Kodachi had denied it to him. Can't anyone feel
sorry for an old man who just wants to feel some nubile young flesh
before he goes?

"Happy!?" Cologne was surprised someone she thought she would
never see again appeared in front of her.

"Who... Cologne-chan? What happened to you?" Happosai asked,
recalling the statuesque girl of his past.

"It's been many years. I should have guessed. This is your
doing?"

"Well, she is the heir to the Anything Goes style."

"She's also built."

"She's also built," Happasai agreed, knowing that he couldn't hide
anything much from this woman.

"Well, she's almost officially an amazon. I suggest you go find
someone..."

"Great-grandmother mean it? Ranma, amazon?" Shampoo asked, nearly
jumping for joy.

"Yes," Cologne said, emphasizing it for Happosai's benefit. If
_he_ wanted her for an heir, then so would she. Happy, despite his
appetite for women, also had a keen eye for able martial artists. It
was just that able martial artists also had a keen sense not to follow
the pervert around.

* * * * *

Misu blinked as the fist stopped mere millimeters from her face.
She looked into Ranma's serious face. The other girl didn't want to go
too far, Misu could see it in her eyes. "I yield."

"Thank you."

"No, thank you," Misu replied. "Though, I think you don't know
what you're missing. You and Shampoo would have been very happy under
me."

"Me? I thought you were fighting for...," Ranma gulped at as the
woman licked her lips. The effect was made stronger by the clothing she
had chosen to wear for this fight. A full dominatrix outfit. The
various times she had caught glimpses of skin during the battle had
nearly cost her the fight. *She was fighting for me also,* Ranma
thought with certainty.

"Oh, well, if I can't have Shampoo... there is still you. See,
you later, girlfriend."

"Girlfriend? What did she mean by that?" Nabiki asked
suspiciously as she caught the tail end of the conversation.

"Nothing, hehehe," Ranma answered nervously, her hand
characteristically rubbing the back of her head sheepishly.

* * * * *

"Kasumi, we're home! Where is everyone?" Soun asked as he looked
around the house, finding only his oldest daughter.

"Oh, they're all at Ranma's fight."

"Fight? Good! The boy is getting manlier every minute," Genma
cried into his hands. He knew it would be good to have the boy engaged
to a girl.

"Anything else happen while we were gone, Kasumi?" Soun asked,
while giving his old friend a pat on the shoulders. He was right. The
boy would come around.

"Nothing much," Kasumi answer and went back to sweeping. "Oh,
silly me. Your master visited and is living with us now. Father?
Uncle Genma?" *They must be tired from the trip. They both went out
like a light.*

* * * * *

to be continued... (maybe)

--