[Ranma][Fanfic] Tigger Trigger

Miko / M A Davis

May 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/22/99

Tigger Trigger
M A Davis / Miko

"There kitty kitty," the girl said, soothingly. "Nice kitty
kitty."

Akane Tendo sat on the floor in the center of her room, her
fiancee curled in her lap. She rubbed his back -- well, her back,
at the moment -- and spoke in calming tones.

Her bedding was shredded. Her door was a pile of wood
shavings scattered across the floor. Outside the room, claw
marks lined the walls and floor. They appeared to come from the
bathroom at the end of the hallway.

"I warned you," Nabiki said. "He dresses quickly, and often
in the dark. He doesn't necessarily look at what he's putting on.
At least," she added, "not until he gets to a mirror, apparently."

"Well, they're off him now," Akane said. "Thanks for the
water, by the way. I don't think I could have undressed him and
dressed him if he was... well, you know."

"Think nothing of it," Nabiki said, magnanimously.

"Honestly, though," Akane said, "it was just a joke. I just
wanted to surprise him, is all. I mean, it's not as if he doesn't need
new ones; his old ones are starting to fall apart! I didn't really
think it'd send him over the edge like that."

"You don't know your fiancee well, do you?" Nabiki
replied.

Ranma opened her eyes slowly, and yawned. It usually took
a while for her to come out of the neko-ken completely.

"But, really," Akane said, "all this, from a pair of Hello
Kitty boxer shorts?"

Kasumi stepped into the room. "With all of the chaos this
morning," she said, "I didn't really have time to make a hot
breakfast. Is cold cereal okay? I've got frosted flakes...." She
held up a cereal box, with a familiar, grinning tiger mascot on the
front.

"Kasumi!" Akane said in alarm.

"Oh my!" Kasumi exclaimed. "I completely forgot!"

"Mrrrrroooowrrrrrrr," Ranma growled, deep in her throat.

Nabiki rolled her eyes. "Well," she said, "here we go
again...."

FINI

--
fan fiction @ http://members.xoom.com/bellchan/ranfan.html