[Ranma][Fanfic] Nastumi, The Magical Girl - Part 3

1 view

Richard David Beaubien

Sep 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/4/96

The Shetai Productions Television Studios were, for the most
part, operated like most other top-of-the-line television production
studios around the world. They too had the committed staff, modern
equipment and all that was necessary to contribute to the high level
of excellence demanded for the television productions of the day.
But somehow, the rules changed when one encountered the infamous
SPTS Stage S.

Yukie felt a slight twinge of nervousness - the same one she
always felt on entering Stage S, and she had come to take it for
granted.
"Good morning, minna!" she put on her cheerful act. "How's
everything going today?"
Her co-star passed her a look that asked, 'How can you be
cheerful at a time like this?' "Oh, swell, I suppose, if you forget
the fact that today's the last day we're going to work on this stupid
show..."
Yukie began to frown, which was a rarity when it came to her,
since she was almost always quite cheerful. Number one among the
things she least wanted to think about today had to be the impending
death of the television show they starred in - 'The Mystical Fighters
Sany.' Hitomi, however, always seemed to enjoy bringing everything
crashing back to reality.
"But, Hitomi-chan, our show can still be saved! I just know that
right now, all our loyal fans are stuffing the mailboxes with their
pleas to save the show!"
Hitomi tried hard to keep from breaking up into laughter on the
spot. "What," she snorted a laugh, "you mean the two people who're
stupid enough to actually WATCH this show?"
"Hate to say it, Yukie... but it's not like there's a big market
for a sentai magical-girl show," Aya added, while packing some of her
belongings from her locker into a box. "Besides, most of our ideas
were swiped from shows like Sailor Moon..."
"And RayEarth, we took quite a bit from that show, too. Not to
mention a whole lot of others."
Yukie was becoming distraught. "Yeah... I know... I just don't
wanna leave..." The next thing anyone knew, she was on her knees,
crying up a storm. The main thing Yukie had enjoyed about working on
the show was her co-workers, and now that the end was near she
wondered if she would ever see them again.
Hitomi knelt down beside the sobbing girl to comfort her. As
much as she hated to admit it, she would really miss Yukie, the rest
of the 'team' and the whole rotten flea-bag of a show...

From the control room, Mana and Mia watched their stars with
looks of concern. The show had originally been their idea, an attempt
to cash in on the growing magical-girl craze, and it might very well
have worked.
Unless, of course, one had to use leftover rubber costumes from
old monster movies and didn't have a true plot to speak of. But that
was in the past now, and they all had to deal with the certain death
of their show.
Mia sighed. "Well, Mana, I guess this is it. It was nice
working with you."
"Oh, I wouldn't say that..."
"What!?" the two ladies turned in unison. Behind them stood a
young woman in a business suit, with a smile on her face that on
closer inspection almost appeared painted-on.
"I represent a company that wishes to buy the rights for your
show. Together, we'll produce a marketing campaign and turn this show
into a major multimedia and marketing hit!"
"Really!?"
"Yes. The first thing we'll do is a live performance at the
Tokyo Toy Show at the Egg Dome. That'll be an excellent way to kick
off the toy line, wouldn't you say?"
Mia could barely think straight. She was in heaven; at last her
dreams of having a hit television show had a chance of coming true.
And to think her film teacher had said you needed a good plot to make
a television show... *ha*! She felt like proving one only needed an
insane amount of money and a good marketing blitz to get the ball
rolling. "We accept! How soon can we start?"
"Why, this weekend, of course. And when your stars arrive,
they'll have a chance to showcase their new transformation
brooches..." Mia and Mana both looked on in awe as their new
benefactor brought forth what would be the first of hopefully many new
props for the show many thought dead. For in her hands were four
neatly gold-trimmed brooches, each brooch featuring a polished black
opal set dead-center.
"Hey, wow, these are beautiful! Thanks! We'll start working on
a routine right away!" And with that, the two producers rushed to
tell their young stars the good news. The show was saved.
The woman who had saved the show was now alone once more,
standing in the control room and allowing herself the luxury of at
least one evil laugh. By now all signs of sympathy, warmth or caring
- whether real or feigned - had drained completely away from her
smile. All that was left was a sincere amount of evil and malice in
its place. "M'lady, the experiment has begun," she murmured to
herself. "This... *toy show* shall be the proving ground for our new
special technology that should give the BFC its rightful status as
rulers of the world..."
If there was a camera in the room, her image would have faded to
black.

[OP: "The Girl is Magic" (Natsumi Title Theme)/Inoue Kikuko]

(OP sequence: An unconcerned Kasumi stands in the main walkway of the
Tendo yard, sweeping. Soon, Ranma and Akane appear, fighting. Then
Ryouga, Shampoo and Ukyou join the fray. Genma appears, but Ranma
throws him into the pond. Soun sits off to one side, crying. Akane
slam-dunks Ranma into the pond, and the panda raises a sign that says,
"What kept you?" Ranma takes a swipe at him with the sign.
Finally, Nabiki and Mine appear in the background, seemingly trying to
come to a business decision by various means, including
rock-paper-scissors, as a large BFC building rises out of clouds of
dust behind them all.

Still unconcerned, Kasumi changes into Natsumi and uses her powers to
sweep the whole mess away at an incredible rate, leaving a white
screen for the title logo to fade into.)

Richard Beaubien

Presents

Natsumi, the Magical Girl

Episode 3: Toy Show Terror!

"What? You want me to go where!?"
"The Tokyo Toy Show," Nabiki repeated for her older sister's
benefit. "It'll be the perfect place to start marketing the Natsumi
image. All we have to do is plant the seeds and..." She began
wringing her hands in anticipation. Natsumi was going to be her key
to fame, fortune and utter control over the toy market, just for
starters - that would teach Bandai to mess with her...
Kasumi, on the other hand, wasn't as enthusiastic as money-minded
Nabiki with this latest scheme. Unlike Nabiki or Akane, she had never
really gone on any major trips away from home, even when Mother was
still alive. Soun enjoyed staying home, since he knew Kasumi felt
that her place was at home taking care of everything, including
Father...
She still didn't like the idea of being Natsumi, either, even if
Mother's spirit seemed to think Kasumi could handle being a magical
girl. Kasumi couldn't bring herself to agree with her mother, no
matter how much she wanted to.
"But what about Father? He wouldn't like me being away from home
like this..."
Nabiki didn't even bat an eye. "Leave it to me. I'll take care
of everything."

****

"What do you mean, you're taking Kasumi with you? How could you
leave me here all alone without... without..." No longer able to get
the words out, Soun broke down into tears.
Nabiki had expected this. She glanced down at her watch and
smirked. Dad had managed to go a whole minute without crying when she
told him about her... *business trip*, which was remarkable, but still
no record. She wasn't sure whether to be proud of him - or feel
sympathy. If, in fact, that was still possible.
But, she had much more important things to think about now...
"Don't worry," she sighed. "I'll take good care of her and make
sure nothing happens to her. It'll be good for her at any rate... she
needs to take some time off to release some stress."
The only response she was met with was another wave of tears.
This was a good sign, however; if Daddy had really wanted to stop
Kasumi from going, he would have put up more of an argument.
"But who will take care of the cooking while Kasumi is away?"
Genma Saotome entered the room. First and foremost, Nabiki knew, the
man always placed himself and his stomach first. Then his pride, and
maybe somewhere after that his son...
"Did someone ask who'll take care of the cooking?" Akane
practically leaped down the stairs. Ranma merely took the normal
route. "I'll do it!!"
Everyone's face but Akane's turned ashen at precisely the same
instant. Akane, take over the cooking? They all knew what that
meant... but Ranma was the only one to risk saying something. "Oh,
no..."
Nabiki figured this was an opportune time to leave the room.
After all, it looked like Akane was getting ready to beat the stuffing
out of Ranma yet again. She'd had what she came for, anyway, even
though Daddy hadn't truly approved in words as much as water.
Besides, if no one wanted to bother with Akane's cooking, why
didn't they just bother to cook their own food? They were old enough
and mature enough to do *that*, weren't they?
Akane had turned Ranma's head into the human equivalent of an
inflatable bounce-back punching doll. Genma and Soun stood off to one
side, watching the carnage with their usual disinterest.
When Akane finally gave up and walked away, Genma approached what
was left of his son.
"Ranma, my son, our fates rest in your hands."
"Huh? What are you talking about now, old man?"
"For our sake - and our dignity - you must go out and get us
something to eat from Ukyou."
Ranma frowned. "Hate to tell you this, Dad, but her place hasn't
been open for the past few days." He himself didn't know the reasons
why... Ukyou would *never* allow her restaurant to be closed for
extended periods of time without a very good reason. Something had to
be up, or wrong...
Maybe she was having some sort of financial problem. Oh, well,
Ranma thought, he could always ask her what was going on the next time
he saw her in class. Right now, he had his own problems to deal with.
Like locating something edible, for example. Ranma could always cook
for himself if it came to that, but his demented macho pride wouldn't
allow him that luxury.
"Oneechan! Oh..." Akane entered the room. She turned to Ranma.
"Do you know where Kasumi-oneechan is?"
Ranma was still brushing himself off from Akane's earlier
retribution. "I think she's left already."
"Oh," Akane said, disappointed. "Do you know where she keeps the
vinegar?"
"Vinegar?" Ranma flashed through all the recipes he could think
of that needed vinegar. "Why d'you need that?"
Akane's impatience showed through. "Because I need to use it
while I'm boiling the rice."
Ranma facefaulted. She was kidding, right?

****

It had once been said that working at the BFC was a unique
experience - particularly if one happened to be in middle management.
Always waiting for the promotions that somehow always went to company
outsiders... though many wouldn't think too much of such a procedure.
Yet another outsider was being inducted today. The staff had
prepared themselves to meet the newcomer who would soon join the
company's vaunted upper echelon.
Mine's expression was one of practiced economic dignity and
composure. "Everyone, I'd like to introduce your new immediate
supervisor - and my assistant. Let's give a warm BFC welcome to...
Ukyou Kuonji!"
She stepped aside to reveal Ukyou, dressed smartly in a crimson
business suit. On one of the lapels rested a gold brooch, a pure-black
opal as its main setting.
Ukyou's gaze dared not waver as she studied the people she would
be working with. Mine smiled; this was exactly how she had been taken
in, so long ago.
She had embraced the evil of the BFC, and now the same was Ukyou
Kuonji's path to take.

****

"What!? All right!" Yukie bubbled, her enthusiasm suddenly
restored. "Our show really is saved, Mia? Yippee!!"
"Yeah, and we're going to be using real props, costumes and
effects for a change. No more of that old stuff. Maybe we can
actually put together a decent show now!"
"Or a REAL one..."
Try as she might, Hitomi wasn't going to succeed in ruining her
coworkers' moods.
"Cheer up, Hitomi! We're going to make more episodes! Better
ones! Yahoo!!"
Hitomi merely turned her gaze to her overly enthusiastic friends
and sighed. "Well, it ain't Hamlet... it isn't even 'Hello Kitty,'
but it's a job, I guess. You wanna keep doing it?"
"Hey, it's a paycheck."
"Okay! We're in..."
"Yippee!"
Mia smiled. If there was ever brilliance in casting, it showed
in the people she'd cast for this show. She had somehow managed to
match the characters' personalities quite perfectly - Yukie, the ever
cheerful, cute girl. Hitomi, the tough, hard-nosed but kind type; Aya
the fighter of the group. Mana, who had been with the project from
the very beginning, was the ideal choice for leader... besides, she'd
shown more of a knowledge of martial arts than Mia. Not that it meant
much for the show, however...
It reinforced a handful of stereotypes, but it was still great
casting, if she dared say so herself. So what? Now, she had a big
enough budget, so she could turn out whatever she wanted. "Okay,
troops. Our first order of business is to go to that toy show, so we
can kick off the marketing campaign and introduce our toy line. This
is gonna be great!"
Mia hadn't meant to let that last remark out into the open, but
everyone else felt the same way, so she let it pass.
"They'd better not make an ugly doll of me..."
"It's a general rule, Hitomi. All action figures AREN'T supposed
to look anything like the characters they represent."
"Don't worry, Hitomi-chan!" bubbled Yukie. "I'm sure they'll
make a kawaii doll of you!" Hitomi merely stared at her.
Mia was less confident. "We'll have to wait and see. But for
now, let's just put on the new brooches and prepare for the show, for
we've got a lot to promote!"
Yukie was practically jumping up and down for joy as she received
her new brooch. This... costume jewelry? actually had what looked
like real gold trim rather than the cheap yellow-and-gold paint she
was long since used to. Only one thing was wrong about the brooch -
the jewel set in the middle was supposed to be a ruby, not a black
opal. If, she thought, that was what it was. She was certainly no
expert on jewels... <Oh, well... they probably made a mistake. I'll
use my old brooch until we can get it fixed. After all, it's only a
prop...>

****

"M'lady, the plan is proceeding well."
"I sure hope so. These are the next-generation prototypes. If
they fail, I will be... severly *disappointed*..."
"It will not fail. In fact, if things go well, we stand a chance
to exercise control over the entire Japanese toy industry."
The chairwoman of the BFC broke tradition long enough to let a
tight smile escape her lips. Yes, controlling that particular
industry would be a good thing, indeed. And she also enjoyed the
irony of having a team of would-be magical girls as their personal
tools for evil.
Even if this plan failed, it would still be very useful in terms
of entertainment...

****

Kasumi was impressed by the sheer sight of the massive Tokyo Toy
Show. Never before in her life had she seen so many people packed in
one place for just one simple occasion. She felt awkward. She wasn't
used to mingling among so many people, and besides which, as Natsumi.
At least none of the people around her acknowledged this.
In fact, they had all naturally assumed she was a part of
someone's show. She was. The Bandai representatives mistakenly
thought she might be a new Sailor Moon character, and the Capcom reps
assumed she was the person sent to play Street Fighter Zero 2's
Sakura, however different from that character she might have been.
If she wasn't being mistaken for an established character, she
was more often than not kept busy by Nabiki, in the midst of
negotiating a Natsumi T-shirt deal. So, for the first time in nearly
six hours, Natsumi took her seat in the booth - which was somewhere
between the Bandai booth and the Sony booth, a choice location Nabiki
had made to pick out well in advance - and began to fall asleep.
"Excuse me?" a diminuitive voice asked. "Aren't you Sailor
Moon?"
"That's one booth over," Natsumi heard Nabiki say, a slight note
of disgust in her voice. How was she to market a character that bore
so much resemblance to a character that already existed? First chance
she had, she was going to have to change Natsumi's costume...
"Thanks! By the way," the little girl told Natsumi, "your outfit
is really cute..."
"Thank you," Natsumi politely murmured, slowly drifting off into
sleep. Maybe she would even wake up at home, where life would be
normal - in as much as life was normal at home.

****

The field, again.
She still had no idea where she was. Every time her dreams
carried her here, she had an enshrouded encounter with her late
mother. Mother, who was trying to help her come to terms with her new
powers and abilities...
But there was no mist this time to obscure her view. Her mother
clearly stood in front of her, and she could see everything about the
person she cared so much about in fine detail...
"Mother..."
"Kasumi-chan... you should try your best to be strong. Those you
care about will soon need your power."
"But, mother... I care about you."
"I know, dear. But I'm not the only one who is depending upon
you."
Kasumi thought she saw a look of ancient wisdom reinforce her
mother's features. "Believe in yourself, the way you once did when
you were young... when you were innocent. I believe in you."
That sounded suspiciously like a farewell. "Mother!?" Kasumi
asked, shocked. Indeed, her mother's image was losing touch with
reality - if that applied here.
"I believe in you."
Seconds later, all that remained was Kasumi, burying her face in
her hands.

****

"Hey, Natsumi... c'mon, wake up!"
Natsumi yawned. "What is it, Nabiki-chan...?"
"Well... I've finished all our negotiations, so I thought you
might enjoy going to see that show being put on by the 'Mystical
Fighters Sany' group. Y'know, take a break. Relax a little." <And
check out our competition, weak as it may be,> Nabiki added in her
thoughts.
"I suppose I could use a break," Natsumi replied, hiding any
spare feelings left over from her... dream. "Thank you, Nabiki-chan."
She knew Nabiki had made a valiant effort all her life to pretend
she'd come to terms with Mother's death, but then again, so had she...

****

"Is everyone ready? Good. Okay, I want you all to go on stage
and make a big impact!"
"Okay!" the four girls who comprised the Mystical Fighters Sany
team shouted in unison. This might very well be their big break;
after today, they'd be well on their way to be famous...
As the curtain rose, Yukie bit her lower lip. <I hope everything
works out okay...>
The announcer happened to be one of those seasoned professionals
who loved going with the old standards. "Are you ready to rock!?"
she shouted, the stage already growing hazy amidst colored smoke and
spotlights.
The audience, naturally, loved it. "YEAH!!!"
The girls took their places. "All right! Mystical Fighters Sany,
MORPH!!!"
Their command worked this time. Black light engulfed each of the
girls except for one...
Yukie was awestruck. The company really had to be behind them if
this was the caliber of special effects they were going to be using.
But why wasn't she getting the special-effects treatment? This, too,
struck Mia as being strange. Yukie broke character for a second to
see what Hitomi was doing, maybe pick up a cue of her own... but...
but there was something *different* about her friend's transformation.
Hitomi's usual countenance was gone, replaced by a sneer of pure evil,
instead.
All Yukie could do was abandon her act and scream.

****
"Wow, they sure've got some great special effects," Nabiki
remarked. <They're better than I thought they would be, certainly
much better than that awful show... I may have to watch out for these
people.>
Natsumi had seen something else entirely. "Something's wrong,
Nabiki..."
"Eh?" The comment took Nabiki by surprise. She hated that.
"What is it?"
"SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!"
"It must be the youma again! Those girls..." Natsumi yelled,
seperating from the crowd and taking a running leap onto the stage.
Another threat. <I hope you're right, mother. I need your strength.>
Nabiki shrugged. "Geez, talk about your irony. Magical girls
fighting for evil..." She'd seen evil magical girls before, but the
concept was rare.

****

Mia was frozen with horror as her once-Human friends stood upon
the stage, laughing a sinister laugh. Yukie was trying to find
whatever she could to hide behind - the flimsy stage props
notwithstanding. Both Mia and Yukie were incredibly frightened,
though Mia tried to reassert some control over the situation. "Mana,"
she forced herself to say. "What in the world are you doing? This
isn't in the script!"
"Scripts?" Mana-youma said in a voice that was clearly no longer
that of the Mana Mia had known. "Who needs a script? We're doing
improv now... and we're going to DESTROY this toy show. Isn't that
right, girls?"
"But..." Yukie dared to speak up. "Hitomi! Aya! Mana... we're
friends! We're supposed to be the good guys, aren't we? Why would
you want to do something so... evil?" She was crying now, whether
from an overload of emotion or the blasted special-effects smoke, she
didn't know. Or care.
Hitomi-youma studied her for a brief moment. "You always were
such an optimist... We're doing this because we WANT to! No big
reason! Now, prepare to die--"
"I don't think so!"
"Huh?" The three youma raised their heads in unison. "Who said
that?"
"Magical girls stand for all that is good in Humanity, and not
the evil that you seem to represent. I will not have you tarnish the
good name of the magical girls..."
Natsumi's dramatic entrance had been made, Nabiki thought. One
point for Natsumi.
"I'll put an end to your evil, for in the name of love... I'm
Natsumi, the magical girl!" Natsumi's trademarked - and it had been
trademarked, for Nabiki had seen to it - bright green energy began to
flare around her as she prepared for her attack. "Love... Power--"
"No!! They're not monsters...! They're my friends!" Yukie
insisted, teardrops streaming from her face as she interposed herself
between Natsumi and the group of youma.
"Now's our chance! Dark Opal... Burst!" Aya leapt to the
attack, loosing a beam of dark energy toward Natsumi. Distracted by
Yukie, Natsumi hadn't seen the blast coming and took the full brunt of
it. The blast knocked her into a wall, where she slumped to the
ground, unconscious.
"Good work, Aya! Now, Hitomi, finish this interfering magical
girl off..."
"Yes, Mana."
"Hitomi-chan!" Yukie pleaded. "Hitomi-chan! Please... don't
hurt her!"
"Out of my way, Yukie, or I'll be forced to hurt you..." Yukie
noticed that Hitomi-youma was actually entertaining the idea... "NOW,
Yukie. You never DID know when to listen..."
"Hitomi-chan... no, don't do it... Please!"

****

"Nabiki? Did you have a hand in organizing this, by any chance?"
Nabiki frowned. "No. Why do you ask?"
"Well, it's a good idea. Every magical girl needs some kind of
enemy to battle, and evil magical girls don't come along all that
often..."
"This is REAL, damn it," Nabiki snapped, setting aside her
business concerns for the moment. She didn't know if Kasumi was ready
yet to take on three youma at once. Besides, oneechan was still out
of the battle... <Please, Mom, don't let her be hurt...>

****

Natsumi came to with a low groan. In front of her stood Yukie,
trying to fend off a youma that looked like she was about to kill them
both. <I've got to help her, but I can't do it. I...>
She heard her mother's voice. <Kasumi-chan... you can do
anything. Believe in yourself. You did, once before...>
<Mother... I can't do this!>
<Yes, you can.>
Resolve tightened Natsumi's features. <I'll do it!> She
began gathering her strength. <I'll do it... for you, mother!>

****

"Hitomi-chan...!"
"Enough of this!" Mana-youma ordered. "Finish them BOTH off!"
All Hitomi-youma could see now was Yukie's face...
"HITOMI-CHAN!!!"
At the last possible instant Hitomi fired the energy blast she'd
been gathering off toward the roof. "I'm sorry... Yukie-chan... I
can't do this!"
"Hitomi-chan! I knew you had it in you! Are you all right?"
Yukie tried to run to her friend's side. But the other two youma
blocked her path. "Let me through! Come on, don't you remember who
you are?"
"We know who we are," Mana-youma insisted. "All of you have to
die now. Dark Pair..."
"Stop this!" Natsumi yelled, joining the attack-in-progress.
"Love Healing... Aura!!!" Her brooch glowed with energy as the room
filled with her magic power. Hitomi's black brooch started to change
to a faint green color as Natsumi's power began to reverse the trio's
youma transformations.
Soon, the youma were Human once more.
"Hitomi-chan!"
"Yukie-chan..." Hitomi broke down in Yukie's embrace. "I'm
sorry! Please forgive me! I had no control over what we were
doing..."
"It's all right, Hitomi-chan."
"Are all of you okay?" Mia asked, wondering how she'd mop up
after this mess.
Mana couldn't meet her friends' gazes. "We're fine..." Trying
to hold back her tears, she wondered how in the world she could be
so... evil... And she wasn't a method-actor, either. Being evil
just wasn't her.
"What happened to all of you?" asked Natsumi, interrupting the
uneasy reunion.
"A... a new sponsor gave us these wonderful new brooches, but...
you don't think they could be the cause of this, do you?"
Natsumi was curious. "Can I see one of the brooches?"
Mana, Aya and Hitomi checked their brooches; Natsumi's power had
taken its toll on them. "Sure," Yukie said, rummaging through her
pockets for the brooch that had been given to her. "Here's mine. I
didn't use it because the jewel setting wasn't right, but now I'm glad
I didn't use it..."
Natsumi studied the brooch carefully. Ah, Nabiki had more of a
trained eye for this sort of thing... Something caught her eye: the
name of the company that had produced the brooch.
The BFC.

****

"You're saying you think the BFC was behind this attack, too?"
"It looks that way. I don't want to come to any quick
conclusions, though."
"I do. The BFC's involvement in all these youma attacks and more
is too common to be a coincidence. We're going to have to keep an eye
out for them." Nabiki wore a nervous smile as she and Kasumi walked
the path in the Tendo yard.
"You may be right, Nabiki-chan. The question is, what are we
going to do about these attacks?" Kasumi asked. She wanted an
answer, since she knew it was only going to be rougher from here on
out. But she wasn't about to get an answer from Nabiki now...
Akane ran to greet them. "Nabiki-oneechan! I've got some great
news for you!"
Nabiki met Akane's words with her usual cool. "What's the news?"
"Our school has entered into a partnership with the BFC to fund
special business courses! But that's not the best part... they've
asked for *you* to be one of their first students!"
Nabiki and Kasumi met each other's nervous gaze. They knew the
BFC likely had something to do with all the youma-related incidents.
What they didn't know, was what reason the BFC would have to justify
it. Maybe if Nabiki accepted the bait... er, the chance to join the
special business courses, they could find out...
"All right - I guess it's worth a shot."

<To be continued...>

[ED: Friends (Nabiki Tendo Version)/Takayama Minami]

Author's Notes:

Thanks goes out to Mike Koo's for helping edit and add to the first three
parts of this story. Part 4 is the works, I just need to hit a computer
for a long period of time..:)

Also thanks goes out to the people who wrote Sailor Ranma, which was a
big insperation for this fic..:) Thanks to Hitoshi Doi for providing a
page to introduce me to the orginal Pretty Solider Sailor Moon, and Real
Kazinsky for loaning me parts 1-32 of subbed Sailor Moon plus R and S the
movie's. And a big thanks to the moderator and new moderators of r.a.a.c!!!

Anyway besides thanking people, there is a point to these notes. Please
note that this account (and the homepage that is with it) will cease to
exist as of Sepetmber 15th. I have a back up e-mail account, but my home
page will be gone. If you do want to contact me, please use the e-mail
address beaub...@mala.bc.ca if you want to insure that I get the
message. I will be changing accounts again soon, but for now it is
certain that I will have that account.

Anyway, if you want to read more quality anime fanfics try f...@ranma.net
to get an e-mail archive of some the best anime stuff on the market
(includes old fic's from r.a.a.s/.c all unzipped for people, who like I
was awhile ago, have no idea how to use gzip on the net..)

Ja ne!!

Richard Beaubien
Mizuno Ami-chan forever!!!