[Ranma][FanFic] Biker 1/2 chapter 2

Calum Wallace

Dec 28, 2000, 8:36:42 AM12/28/00
LEGALISTIC SHIT and RANT
I still won't accept responsibility for Ranma 1/2. And you can't make me!

Oky Doky, here's part twun of my oversized written thing Biker 1/2. In this
episode - introducing Ryoga Hibiki the man with the jet bike and no sense of
direction, Ranma being rilly mean and so forth.
Last chapta - Akane was forearmed with some idea that it woz possible to
change sex then Ranma showed up and turned out to be a big hairy biker.
As they pulled up outside school a day later up pops Kuno. Hey presto - he's
badmouthing Akane for being a lesbian...

BIKER 1/2
Chapter 2 - Unleashed
栗 lost my soul to get a look in your eyes' - Ministry, "Stigmata"

************************************

Ryoga Hibiki sat and listened to the whine from the gas turbine as his bike
rocketed down the interstate, lit only by his machine's single headlamp, the
green glow from the clocks and the blaze of pulsing blue light from behind
him.
He glanced over his shoulder. The three cop cars were closing on him. After
all, his bike lacked a numberplate. A helicopter had joined in the chase.
He glanced at the speedo. Why the fuck was he only doing the ton twenty? He
gassed the engine and jammed his thumb on the big red button. There was a
dull thud from behind him and the bike lunged forwards, ramming the backrest
into his arse as the afterburners cut in, thrusting rider and machine
forwards at wildly increasing speed. The road clung to the side of the
mountain, on one side was a cliff upwards and on the other a sheer eight
hundred foot drop.
The cop in the lead car picked up his radio. "No good, we've lost him. Is
the road block ready?"
"Roger. Let's see this maniac get past us!"

************************************

Ranma slowly set down his crash helmet and slid on his shades.
"If," he drawled, "Ya ever say anything like that about anyone again I'll
rip off yer head and shit down yer neck. Got it?"
Kuno snorted. "What exactly makes you think you can defeat me?"
"Shut yer face. Akane, put yer fingers in yer ears." Ranma flipped his
bike's kill switch to run and thumbed the starter. The engine let out a
meaty grunt and started. Ranma pulled in the clutch, locked the front brake,
short - shifted to sixth and began to ease out the clutch. As soon as the
back wheel began to spin he hit the nitrous trigger.
The sonic bombardment from the exhausts went beyond loud. Every window in
the school blew out. And Kuno fell flat on his back.
Ranma let go of the nitrous and pulled in the clutch. He nudged the back
brake and the wheel stopped spinning. He switched to neutral and shrugged.
"Next time he tries that I roadkill him."
Akane glared at him. 刑ou didn't need to help - I can take..."
Ranma shrugged. "Maybe not - but I wanted to so I did."
Gary calmly walked over to Kuno and picked him up by the back of his shirt
then hooked his collar onto the bicycle shelter guttering.
"I dannae reckon anyone else's strong enuf ta get him down, huh? Let him
stay there till lunch."
Ranma laughed quietly. "Yeah - let him stay there. So - who are you?"
"Gary Wade. And you do be?"
"Ranma... Ranma Saotome. Top notch martial artist an' the best fuckin' biker
on the planet."
Akane glanced from one of them to the other. "Hey - Gary - can I have a word
with you?"
Gary nodded. "Yup. I'm needin' a piss so come along, right?"
Akane nodded and followed the big Scot androgyn to the toilet block. Gary
vanished into a cubicle and started doing a massive and noisy widdle.
"Gary... Can I tell Ranma about you? He's got something similar and he may
hide it but he's really depressed about it. I just want him to know he's not
the only one."
"Explain."
Akane made sure nobody else was in the toilets. "Whenever Ranma get's wet he
changes sex - it's this curse he-"
"Picked up in China? Jusenkyu, right? I've come across it before. Say no
more - you can tell Ranma about me. I like the guy already and he's no
homophobe."
Akane sighed. "Yeah. Thanks."

************************************

Ranma looked up from where he was now talking bikes with Janine as Akane and
Gary walked out of the toilet block.
"Hey, Akane! A-OK?"
Akane nodded. Gary looked at Ranma's bike. "GSXR1100, right? Blower,
nitrous. Nice machine - I like the stereo."
Ranma chuckled. "You ride this V12 thing, right?"
"Yeah. It's gotten twelve Gixer 1100 pistons - around 3.3 litre capacity all
in all. We hand - made the block and crankcase."
"Yeah? You could get better horsepower usin' hand - made piston-conrod-crank
sets. That's what I use an' she puts out around four hundred brake horse at
the crank."
"I'm already getting clear of five hundred... I don't really need more."
"Aw, c'mon - you don't tune up an engine because you need to. You tune it
because you can."
Gary nodded. "Yeah, but she's a bitch to control. Wheelies off the throttle
in every gear in the box even with the length o' swingarm I've fitted. Much
more powerful and she'd be unridable - you couldn't launch without flippin'
her. I normally pull away in third as it is."
Ranma chuckled. "Wicked! I gotta go talk to the top fuckers round here -
catch ya later."
Gary nodded again. "Stay cool, man."
She waited until Ranma was gone then turned to Akane. "When'd you meet him?"
"Yesterday after I got home from school."
"Waddya think about the guy, huh?"
"Him? He's a lot different to the guys we get around here... he's a lot
nicer. In a hairy, foul-mouthed way."
Gary laughed quietly. "Yeah - in a hairy foulmouthed way he's alright. Hey,
ya gotta stick up for anyone who sticks up for ya."
Akane nodded. "Suppose so."

************************************

Matsui looked thoughtfully at his latest pupil. Beefy five foot ten leather
- clad biker. Nicotine stains on fingers. Name: Ranma Saotome.
Wild Horse, huh? The boy certainly looked wild.
"Ranma, would you like to introduce yourself to the class?"
Ranma nodded. "Sure thing, teach. Hello there, I'm Ranma Saotome. I'm a
twelfth dan black belt in karate and the best fuckin' biker on the planet.
I'm lookin' forwards to this."
He bowed politely. "Right, where do I park me butt?"
Matsui coughed politely. "Ahem. Please sit in the spare seat to Akane
Tendo's right, Ranma."
"Sure thing, teach." He swaggered over to said seat. Matsui nodded slightly
- here was a young man with an attitude that needed to be watched.
He was in for a pleasant surprise. Ranma paid diligent attention and truly
strived to achieve. The boy had an almost visible need for knowledge.
Lunch time came and Ranma swaggered outside with Akane and Gary's gang. They
found Kuno's shirt hanging from the bicycle shelter gutter.
Ranma rolled his eyes. "So the freak gotten away?"
"Indeed I have." came a voice from behind them. Turning round they found the
whole Kendo club glaring at them.
Gary snorted and flexed her wrist slightly. A stubby knife on the end of a
length of chain snapped out of her armband.
"You people can fuck off. I don't wanna have ta kill anyone."
The kendoists made no move to leave. Ranma pulled a length of rusty chain
out of his pocket.
"Looks like we might have ta do this the hard way... Hard for you dicks that
is."
Kuno sighed. "If your wish is for a fight I am prepared to face you."
Ranma spat. "Cut the shit, bubba. Yer the one who started this - back down
or I'm gonna finish this. Ya understand me?"
Kuno drew his bokken. "Men - kill."

************************************

Matsui heard a massive fight breaking out. Weird - a fight at lunchtime? He
looked out the window.
His new pupil Ranma, armed with a length of chain, was fighting with
Tatewaki Kuno. And winning.
Around the two a huge brawl had broken out. He recognised four more of his
pupils - Akane Tendo, Gary Wade, Shan, Janine Crawford and Angel Grey. They
were up against the entirety of the school's kendo club - around thirty
people. And they appeared to be winning.

************************************

Akane ducked a bokken strike and kicked the Kendoist in the balls. The boy
doubled up and she kicked him in the head a couple of times, leaving him
writhing in agony on the floor.
Another kendoist leapt at her. Again she avoided his attack and slid through
his defence, slamming him into a wall hard enough to dent it.
As she was doing so another bokken flashed out. She felt a stinging pain
from her breast and became increasingly angry. Kuno flew backwards between
her and her attacker, smashing head - first through the reinforced concrete
wall behind.
She stared at the boy. He was sniggering through his kendo mask.
She reached inside her coat and whipped out a short length of steel pipe. It
was her number one emergency weapon.
She deflected his second bokken blow with it. The front of her blouse felt
damp.
He attempted to attack again and she smashed the bokken out of his hand then
grabbed his mask and ripped it off. Two kicks in his groin and he was curled
up on the floor. She hit him in the face a few times then kicked him in the
head twice.
As she drew her hand back to thump him again Ranma grabbed her wrist.
"I think he's had enough - what the fuck? You're bleedin'!"
Akane glanced down. Her left tit was hanging out of a rent in her blouse.
Blood was dripping from a long slash on her breast.
Ranma swore violently. "That stinkin' motherfucker craphead bastard!" He
yanked off his leather jacket and handed it to her. "Here, wear this. Won't
be the first bloodstain on it. We gotta get you to the doc's - that cut is
nasty. Are you gonna be alright?"
Akane nodded. "Get me to Doctor Tofu's, Ranma."
He nodded. "Gary, you know where this Doc Tofu works?"
"I'll lead you there."

************************************

Tanaka was bored. And a bored traffic cop means trouble for any biker in the
area. When two machines shot out of a sidestreet and blasted away at well
over the speed limit he stopped feeling bored. Especially since neither
person on the rear bike was wearing a crash helmet.
He snapped on his car's siren and went after the bikes. Much to his disgust
the bikers stayed well in front of him despite his best attempts to overtake
and force them to pull up.
Then both machines suddenly skidded to a halt on the pavement. Tanaka
skidded to a halt beside them.
"You three are-"
The dark haired and helmetless boy cut him off. "Shut yer cake-hole, pig.
Akane's just been slashed - why do you think we pulled up by the doctors?
Gary, make sure this stupid little shit don't mess with my bike!"
He helped Akane off the bike. She was very pale and shaking.
"The inside of your jacket feels wet, Ranma..."
Ranma looked at her. A bloody mark was appearing beneath the waistline of
the jacket. Tanaka stared. The girl's abdomen appeared to be bleeding
heavily.
Ranma carried Akane inside. As he stepped through the door her foot knocked
against a vase of flowers.
There was a huge splash and Ranma, now female, exploded.
"Aw for fuck sake! This is all I fuckin' need! Fuckin' goddamn stupid
fuckin' curse! I'm gonna rip that fat shit's guts outta his arse!"
Dr. Tofu looked round and immediately sensed something was wrong.
"Akane? What's happened?"
"She's been fuckin' slashed by some fuckin' Kendo shithead, that's what!
She's bleedin' all over the fuckin' place!"
Dr. Tofu nodded. "Come through to the surgery, girls."
Ranma had to bite her tongue to avoid swearing at the doctor.

************************************

Tanaka frowned at Gary.
"Look, ma'am. What you were doing was highly illegal - but this car has no
camera and I'm not going to tell the sergeant. Give the young lady my best
wishes."
He wound up the car's window and drove away. Gary locked the two bikes, took
the key's out of Ranma's ignition and walked inside the clinic.
She looked around the waiting room then stepped through the door marked
郡URGERY'. As she had guessed, Ranma (now female) and Akane (now being
stitched up by a thirtysomething man, presumably the doctor) were in there.
"Are you gonna be alright, Akane?"
The doctor answered for her. "She'll be fine... she's lost a bit of blood
but not as much as I feared."
Akane winced. "OW fuck!"
"Sorry - hasn't the anaesthetic taken full effect?"
"Dunno but it hurt when you did whatever you did."
Tofu nodded slightly. "Sorry."
Gary leant over to Ranma. "Hey - you left these in yer bike." She handed
Ranma the keys.
"Fuckin' hell! Thanks!"
"I locked it to mine. I'm just gonna phone Shan an' get her to bring yer
lids here, right? You left them under yer desk, didn't you?"
Ranma nodded. "Um - just one thing - "
"Yeah? What's that?"
"How the fuck did you recognise me while I'm in curse form?"
"Akane told me about your curse and you couldn't be anywhere else, so..."
"So now you think I'm some kind of freak, right?"
"Don't talk bullshit, Ranma. I'm androgynous in a really fucked up way, so I
can accept a little bit of magic fuckup no bother. I'll go get you some hot
water."
Ranma nodded dumbly. Doctor Tofu stared from one of them to the other.
"If you don't mind me asking, what the hells are you talking about?"
Gary snorted. "I'll get Ranma some hot water and we'll demonstrate."
Ranma sighed. 栗'd better come with ya - I need a smoke. Did ya get rid o'
th' pig?"
"No problem - he drove off after he saw the blood on Akane's blouse. Said
he's not gonna grass us and he hopes she's okay."
They walked out of the room. Dr. Tofu frowned at Akane.
"You've had some strange girlfriends in your time, Akane. But that redhead
is the weirdest."
"Ranma's not my..." Akane stopped.
"But you are in love with her. I can quite clearly see it in your ki. And
she adores you."
"Ranma's male."
"What?"
Akane sighed and explained about Ranma's curse.

************************************

Ranma lit up her cigarette and glared into the middle distance.
"What a fuckup."
"Hey man - you fancy Akane, dontcha?"
Ranma nodded. "Yeah. I do. But she's a lez, right? I'm not gonna try
anything on her, oh no way. She don't want a guy."
"Ranma, she fancies you something rotten. I'm a martial arts master, man.
And I can see both of you two's auras clear as day."
Ranma sighed. "Look, I'd like to believe it, but... nah. She's gay, Gary. I
know gay people like I know my own brother - he's gay himself so..." She
stopped and shrugged again.
"Have a close look at yourself and say you're sexually normal, Ranma. You
may be a straight guy, but when you're female you're a lesbian."
Ranma paused. "But I hate my curse form. I ain't as strong, I ain't as tall,
I don't fit my bike so well - hell, it's plain too big for me in curse form.
I can't get both my feet on the deck at the same time in curse. It's shit -
I keep gettin' GUYS tryin' to chat me up. I fuckin' hate it!"
"But between your curse, your martial arts and your bike you are Akane
Tendo's perfect man. I know a bisexual when I see one and Akane is bisexual
no matter what she thinks she is."

************************************

Soun Tendo and Genma Saotome looked up from their game. Each man had a
cigarette hanging from his mouth and a glass of sake in one hand.
A grand total of five bikes - Ranma's machine and four others - zoomed into
the driveway.Soun and Genma peered at the machines.
"They're back early."
"Fucking hell - that's a V12! And three V8's!"
Soun smiled slightly. "Beautiful. Genma, I've never been much of one for
motorbike construction - fancy helping me put a chop together once you get
SCC open again? My old 250 Superdream feels sluggish."
Genma nodded. "CB250's are good little bikes - but they're LITTLE bikes."
Soun nodded. "Hmm - never seen those machines around before."
"Well, their riders are girls - look young enough to be classmates of Ranma
and Akane... Why the hell is Akane wearing Ranma's jacket?"
"Beats me."
The six youths walked into the living room. Ranma was supporting Akane with
one arm.
"Akane? You look awfully pale - what-"
"That sonofabitch Kuno and his cronies attacked us an' she caught a bokken
comin' the other way. Doc Tofu stitched it up but her school uniform's
fucked. C'mon, Akane - let's get you changed into somethin' wearable."
Soun half stood up. "She got hurt? Stitches?"
Akane nodded. "Yes. Doctor Tofu say's I'll be alright - but I've got eight
stitches in one breast."
Soun went red. "Who did that?"
"Don't worry - I gave him a really good thrashing."
"She fuckin' near killed the little bastard."
Ranma helped her out of the room. Gary smiled slyly at Soun.
"Mind if we come in?"
"Not at all, young lady. Are you schoolfriends of Ranma?"
Gary nodded. "Yeah - we're him an' Akane's mates." She paused. "And I'm a
bit like Ranma - only I don't know what sex I actually am. I can change at
will, unlike him. I'm Gary Wade, this is my wife Shan, this is my best
friend Janine Crawford and this is my aunt Angel Grey. You're Akane's dad,
right?"
"Yes, I'm Soun Tendo and this is my best friend, Ranma's father, Genma
Saotome."
Gary nodded. "Pleased ta meetcha, guys. Don't you worry - Akane's one tough
chick. She'll be fine - she's just a bit shaken up. It's Ranma I'm worried
about - he's incandescently angry over this."
Soun frowned. "Why do you think it's got him so mad - not that I mind."
"He's fallen for her in a very big way. And she for him. I'm not sure if
they've figured - yet. Look, I'm a martial arts master - I can see their
auras as clear as I can see their faces. People in love have a kinda band
joinin' their auras - but I've not seen one that fucking big in years."
Soun and Genma stared.
"You're serious?" Soun asked.
Gary nodded. "No bullshit."
Soun grew a big smile."That's fantastic! Our deal's gonna pay off!"
"Deal?"
Genma nodded. "Fifteen years ago - first time we saw each other after Ranma
was born - we agreed to join our family lines by engaging him to one of
Soun's daughters as soon as they were all of age. It got delayed about
eleven months by myself and Ranma's training trip."
Soun nodded. "I didn't really think it was going to work out that well.
Kasumi and Ranma wouldn't match - Ranma hates cars while Kasumi is a car
nut. Nabiki actively avoids sexuality. And as far as we knew Akane is a
lesbian."
Gary snorted. "It'd seem she's not as lez as she thought. She's fallen for
Ranma pretty heavy. And he's fallen for her much the same. Look, don't push
them into anything. Ranma strikes me as bull-headed and I've never met
anyone as bloody minded as Akane - well, apart from Dad and his sister." She
glanced at her watch. "Shit - we gotta go. We need to get back to class -
I'll tell Matsui what happened so Ranma and Akane don't get detention over
this."
Soun nodded. "Thankyou - you've been a great help. You're welcome to my home
any time... your news has lightened my entire day!"
Gary nodded. "Mind what I said about not pushin' those kids, huh? See ya
later."
Soun smiled happily. "I believe I will take your advice. Thankyou again."
Gary grinned. "No problem, man. Bye."
She and her gang walked out the door.

************************************

Ranma glanced out the window as the four big engines grunted into life.
"Wonder where they're goin.?"
Akane sighed and slipped off her ruined T-shirt. "They'll probably be going
back to school - lunchbreak's almost over and they haven't got the excuse we
have."
Ranma nodded. "Suppose so." He paused and started twiddling his thumbs,
carefully not looking as Akane put on an undamaged bra.
"Akane, Gary told me somethin' I can't quite believe.." He stopped and bit
his tongue. And started blushing.
Akane set down the flannel she had been cleaning blood of herself with.
"What?"
"Gary reckons two things. First, she say's I love you. And I know that's
true, like. Second, she say's you kinda... love me back. Is it true?"
Akane gave him a very big fright by launching herself at him and wrapping
herself round him. Something she had been wanting to do since she set eyes
on him - even after she found out he was actually male.
Ranma put his arms around her shoulders and carefully sat down on the chair
by her desk.
"I'm guessin' that was a yes, right?"

************************************

Ryoga saw the speed limit sign coming up and released the afterburner
button. He braked heavily - no point in killing anyone and he had lost the
cops well before it got light.
Houses closed in on the roadside as he dropped to thirty miles per hour. A
leather clad figure on a ratty CG125 waved at him and grinned as he swept
past the other way.
Ryoga saw a roadsign coming up. It was in English. Measurements in miles.
America or Britain, then.
A fuel station rolled towards him. He pulled in, filled up the massive jet
bike's fuel tanks and rode away. Without paying - all he had was a few yen
and five American dollars. Money measured in pounds - Britain it was.
And the bike's fuel tank took sixty pounds worth of diesel. By the time the
police were called he would be completely lost again.
Ryoga smiled as he thundered out of the small Scottish village. His jet bike
- given to him by his mechanically - minded younger brother and the only
thing he could find in under half an hour - had changed his life. Being
constantly lost was no big deal when you had a thundering six hundred brake
horsepower gas turbine monster bike to keep you company. He pointed the bike
at the distant hills, opened the throttle and hit the afterburners, letting
the roaring pillar of flame carry him away to God-only-knows-where.

************************************

Ranma smiled slightly. Akane was still half naked and wrapped around him. He
could get used to this very easily indeed
"I love you, Akane."
"I love you too, Ranma."
His smile grew to a wide grin. "I can't get enough of hearing that."
"Me neither... I think we were made for each other."
"Shit, this is real Romeo and Juliet stuff, innit? But unlike them our
families are gonna be cool about it."
Akane nodded. "Yes... but fuck them, we're not together for them. We're
together for us."
"Yeah. We're gonna take all the time we need about this."
"Ranma, fuck taking time. I want to get married as soon as possible!"
Ranma chuckled. "Tomorrow we get engagement rings - it's Friday innit?"
Akane nodded. "Tonight we sleep together. In this bed."
"Bit small - I'm a big lad."
Akane shrugged. "That doesn't matter. We can put the mattress on the floor
and get a spare out of the basement."
"Good enough for me. I've got everything I need now - my bike and you."
"Don't be silly, Ranma."
"I'm serious. For year's I've just had my bike - oh sure, I've had a few
flings here and there. Just one night stand stuff - me an' a chick both
feelin' like a fuck."
"I've only had girlfriends before... I've had three girlfriends."
"Am' now you gotta girlfriend who's a boyfriend at the same time."
Akane giggled. "A big bad biker who changes sex now and then."
Ranma sighed. "I hate it."
"I like you the way you are."
"Thanks- What the fuck!"
A whine was building in the background. Akane looked up.
"What is it?"
"Jet engine..."
The jet rumbled towards them.
"It's flying low..."
Ranma looked out the window and started to grin. "It's not flying."
"Huh?"
"Come on out and see. But first - put on a T-shirt."
"Okay..."
The jet suddenly dropped to a tickover. Ranma stood up and handed Akane a
T-shirt from her clothes draw. She pulled it on, tugged off her skirt,
yanked on her leather trousers and fastened her cartridge belt over them
then slung on her trenchcoat. She followed Ranma as he hurried downstairs
and outside.
A leather - clad figure was sitting astride a motorbike that made Gary's
look sane. The machine was long and low and it was basically a jet engine
with a wheel on each end. The rider tugged off his crash helmet and turned
off the engine.
He looked around, kicking the bike's sidestand down as he did so.
"RYOGA! OVER HERE!"
Ryoga swung off the bike.
"Ranma! What're you doing in Britain?"
"We're not in Britain ya berk! You got lost again!"
"Shaddup about my sense of direction, you dork!"
"Come an' get it!"
Ryoga dumped his crash helmet and the two young men charged each other.
Within seconds they were rolling about on the ground in a obvious playfight.
They started to roll towards the pond. Akane yelled a warning at them.
"Watch out! The-"
There was a huge splash and the two vanished into the pond.
Akane groaned and shut her eyes. Two female voices yelled "WHAT THE FUCK?"
She opened her eyes again. A pair of fairly similar looking young biker
girls, Ranma and one other who had to be Ryoga, were staring at each other
in the pond.
Only Ryoga had pointed ears and cat eyes. And a tail
"WHAT THE FUCK?!?!"

Th-th-th-that's all, folks!

NOTES
I bet you weren't expecting that.
Next episode - Akane and Ranma 憩xplore' each other, how the hell Ryoga
turns into a catgirl, how Ranma and Ryoga know each other, another of the
Ranma 1/2 cast joins the story and more general fucked upness.
C and C very welcome, please either send it to dog...@ratbike.org or post
it on rec.arts.anime.fandom (which seems to be the accepted route anyway)
Please don't complain about me writing this in the British version of
English. It'll just wind me up and make me send you sweary Emails. Feel free
to ask what I'm talking about but don't slag my language off.

GLOSSARY OF TERMS
Ratbike - A motorbike made to look as fucked up and unroadworthy as possible
while still being street legal. Normally painted flat black.
Honda CG125 - Small single - cylinder 4-stroke road bike. Not very much of
anything but supremely reliable and dirt cheap. It's reliability stems from
having very little to go wrong and a low - revving 4-stroke engine.
Honda Fireblade - Insane Honda sportsbike. Mad but beginning to show it's
age.
Supercharger - A pump driven off the crank that forces more air into the
engine thus forcing it to run faster.
Nitrous oxide - Laughing gas. A petrol - nitrous mix burns faster than a
petrol - air mix therefore produces more horsepower and more wear in the
engine.
Top yoke - The yokes are two pieces of metal that hold the front forks
together and to the bike. The top yoke is the upper one. Known as triple
clamps in the US.
Gixer - Slang for a Suzuki GSXR (one of the craziest bikes built).
Chain lube - Motorbike chain lubrication oil.
Header tank - Tank that contains the spare water for the radiator on a
sealed cooling system as found in most cars.
Gasflowing - trimming off excess metal from inside the cylinder heads to aid
the burn rate of fuel within the engine. Gives a small horsepower boost.
Final drive - the drive chain that goes from the gearbox to the back wheel
and the cogs (final drive sprockets) that it runs on.
Conrod - The bit of metal that connects the piston to the crankshaft.
Alternator - Higher tech version of a generator.
Kill switch - The engine's 経ff' switch. Turns off power to the ignition.
Lid / skidlid - Slang for a crash helmet.
250 Superdream - CB250. The next up the Honda model range from the CG125 and
just a bigger version of the same.