[Ranma][FanFic][Lemon] The Wedding Night

KOCDragon

Oct 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/24/99
The usual disclaimer: This story, though a romance story by nature and not
a very hard core lemon does have sexually explicit scenes and language. If
you are under the age of 18 or legal consent in your state or if such
material offends you, you should not read this. Comments may be sent to me
at vsav...@aol.com . Enjoy the story.

The Wedding Night

It was a truly joyous day in the Tendo household. After much fighting,
arguing, and many times being hit with a mallet Ranma and Akane had finally
agreed to get married, though somewhat reluctantly. Akane seemed more
enthusiastic about it than Ranma though. They stood in front of the preacher
in Western wedding garments. Ranma in his black tux with Akane in a
beautiful white wedding dress with a 18" trailer. "Do you Ranma Saotome,
take Akane Tendo to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, in
sickness and in health, for better for worse, for richer or poorer till
death do you part." For a moment Ranma hesitated. He was about to make the
largest leap he had ever made in his life, was he ready for it. In all this
time he had never even told her he loved her. There were times he had
trouble admitting it to himself, but he knew that he loved her more than any
other woman. He looked at Akane who shot him an annoyed glance and said, "I
do."
The preacher looked to Akane and said, "And do you, Akane Tendo, take Ranma
Saotome to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness
and in health, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer till death do
you part?" Akane couldn't help but think back to the last wedding which was
so quickly wrecked by the entire gang. Though it took time for things to
settle down Ukyou had finally come to accept the fact that Ranma was going
marry Akane, and Shampoo, because of a little help from Mousse didn't even
know the ceremony was taking place. Akane had always been able to admit to
herself that she loved Ranma, but also for some reason could never say it
openly. Whenever she wanted to Ranma would do something insensitive which
would make her incensed and she would become violent. Nevertheless she had
been looking forward to this day for some time now. Akane turned to Ranma,
who looked nervous, and replied, "I do."
The preacher then asked the couple to present the rings. Each of them
pulled out a plain gold wedding band. Their fathers were never wealthy and
couldn't afford much more, but it would do. The preacher turned to Akane
and said, "Place the ring on the third finger of his left hand." Akane took
Ranma's hand and slowly placed the gold band on his finger. Ranma was
growing visibly nervous at this point. The preacher then said, "Repeat
after me. I Akane Tendo promise to love." Akane repeated easily, much to
her surprise "I Akane Tendo promise to love." "To cherish." "To cherish."
"To honor and obey you." Akane paused here for a moment and thought, "OBEY?
What is he nuts?" But reluctantly the words flowed, "to honor and obey you."
"For as long as I shall live." "For as long as I shall live."
Now it was Ranma's turn. The preacher turned to Ranma and spoke, "Place
the ring on the third finger of her left hand and repeat after me." Ranma,
hands now shaking somewhat, took Akane's hand and shakily placed the ring on
her finger. "I Ranma Saotome, promise to love." This was the moment Ranma
had dreaded the entire time. He actually had to say that word, "LOVE". For
him it was a word larger than all words, and more difficult to say than any
other. He knew he loved her, but to say it was the hardest thing to do for
him. He didn't know why, but he knew he had to overcome it sometime. He
managed to stutter his way through, "I Ranma Saotome. promise
t.to.l.l.love." Akane seemed disturbed by how difficult it had been for
him to say that word, but she understood because of the way Ranma was
raised, to hide his feelings to be more manly. The preacher continued, "To
honor." At this point Ranma had found it much easier to continue. He had
overcome one of the largest obstacles he had ever faced. Revealing his
feelings. The rest flowed easily "To honor." "And cherish you." "And
cherish you." "As long as I shall live." "As long as I shall live."
The preacher then looked up, faced forward, and spoke clearly, "Then by the
power vested in me by the country of Japan I pronounce you man and wife."
He then turned to Ranma and said, "You may kiss your bride." Akane was
joyous, with tears in her eyes. She had waited for this day for so long and
it had finally come. All memories of the arguments, the fights, and their
childish behavior were in the past. He had admitted that he loved her and
now she was to receive her first kiss from the one she had loved dearly
since about a year after their unwilling engagement. Ranma slowly brought
his face closer to Akane's. He had never really done this before. This was
something entirely new to him, something he had wanted to do, but never
before had the courage to. Akane moved her face towards his, and slowly and
tenderly they embraced in a kiss which lasted for no less than 2 minutes.
Throughout the entire time all the two could think about was each other and
how much they were in love. It was a release, a release for all the
feelings they had been hiding from each other for 3 years. When they
finally broke their embrace the preacher looked up to the audience which
consisted of Genma, Nodoka, Kasumi, Nabiki, Soun, and Ukyou. Ryoga never
did manage to find the dojo this time around. The preacher then announced,
"I now present to you Saotome Ranma and Akane."
All but Ukyou cheered. At that point Ukyou broke down and began sobbing.
Nodoka turned to Ukyou and took her hand and together they went outside to
talk, while Genma and Soun hugged each other and began celebrating wildly.
Kasumi and Nabiki both went up to the couple and congratulated them. Nabiki
interjected, "Well it's not like me to do this, but you're family now so I
guess I have to. All debts are paid and we are even. Just remember this
next time I need a favor dear brother." Ranma didn't know what to say, so
he just said nothing. Each of them hugged Nabiki and Kasumi and went to
join the crowd at the reception.

***Warning: Past this point it is no holds barred. You have been warned!***
The reception was great. For once Ranma and Akane enjoyed each other's
company, and everybody was happy, and celebrating; most of all Genma and
Soun. Ranma and Akane were thankful when it was over though, then they
finally had some time to themselves. They walked into their room and closed
the door behind them while everyone else cleaned up the mess. Their room
was really Akane's room with a larger futon inside. Akane was exhausted
from wearing that heavy wedding dress all day and she kicked off her
slippers and sat down on the bed to take a breather. Ranma sat down next to
her, took her by the hand, and said, "Akane, at first I hated the fact that
I was engaged to you. I thought you were just a violent tomboy who'd never
get herself a husband, but as time went on those feelings began to fade
away. I realized that you really did care about me through everything that
you did for me. Even when you got violent with me all the time I know it's
because you were being jealous because you didn't want to see me with
another woman. I fell in love with you, but could never admit it before
because it was unmanly of me, but now that I have admitted it it's easier to
do it again. Akane. I love you." Akane looked at Ranma with tears in her
eyes, tears of joy and replied, "It was the same with me Ranma. I hated it
at first. I thought you were just selfish, immature, and in general a jerk.
I thought you didn't care what happened to me as long as you got what you
wanted, but after the way you stood up for me at the ice rink with Sanzanin,
and at the Togenkyo Island spring I knew that you loved me even though you
wouldn't admit it. I wanted to tell you so many times, but you'd always do
something so rude or insensitive or something would happen that would keep
me from telling you that I loved you."
Ranma and Akane just looked at each other for a moment, and then slowly
moved their lips towards each other's. They kissed again, but a different
kissed. This time Ranma penetrated Akane's mouth with his tongue. She was
at first surprised at this and almost pulled away, but after a second or two
the shock wore off and she moved her tongue around with his as the two
embraced tightly. Akane, for the first time, experienced something she had
not before. She began to feel warm and wet between her legs.
It had never occurred to her before. All the times she had been with Ranma
she had never had any thoughts of sex. It just never came to mind, but now
that she was married to him, and in his embrace she couldn't help but
realize that she was indeed a normal woman, with desires like any other.
Ranma however, had fantasized once or twice about making love to Akane, and
as they kissed he could feel his cock becoming hard in his pants. He knew
what he wanted to do, but should they? They slowly broke their kiss and
each of them blushed. Akane started first, "Ranma. Do you really think we
should. you know." Ranma for once really didn't know exactly what to say,
but replied, "I don't know Akane. I want to, but if you don't, well that's
ok. I can always wait till you're ready." Akane replied, "I want to Ranma,
I just. I've never done it before, and well." Ranma jumped in, "Neither
have I Akane, but if I ever did I'd want it to be only with you and for it
to be very special."
Akane didn't say another word, she just looked into Ranma's eyes for a
moment, then pressed her lips to his and gave him the most passionate kiss
she ever had. While they were kissing Akane began to remove Ranma's suit
jacket while Ranma began to unbutton Akane's wedding dress in the back.
They broke their kiss, and Ranma started kissing Akane's neck. Akane began
to breathe a little harder as she unbuttoned Ranma's white dress shirt, and
Ranma pulled down the top of her dress to reveal her white lacy bra.
Akane finished removing Ranma's shirt and wrapped her arms around Ranma's
firm upper body while Ranma kissed her chest. Ranma moved his hands to the
back of her bra, unhooked it, and slid the bra straps down her arms. He
then pulled away what remained from her lovely body revealing a pair of
large, firm breasts. They had grown a bit since last time he saw them. He
kissed her left breast all over then sucked on her nipple while flicking it
around with his tongue while massaging both with his hands. Akane softly
moaned. She had never experienced anything like this in her life. Ranma
then moved to her right breast and softly sucked on her nipples, almost as a
baby feeding off it's mother.
Akane and Ranma then kissed again as they both stood up. At the same time
Akane reached down to Ranma's pants and squeezed his cock gently, which was
now rock hard. She wanted him badly. She had never been with a man before,
but that was about to change and she couldn't wait. All the years she had
spent saving herself for the one she loved and now was the time. Ranma
pulled Akane's dress down to her waist, and slowly down her smooth legs so
all she had on was her white, lace panties, and her pantyhose. Ranma stood
back up and allowed Akane to unbutton and unzip his pants and then let them
drop to the floor where Ranma stepped out of them.
This was the strangest thing to the both of them, but yet it seemed so
right. Normally at this point Akane would have pulled out a mallet and
given Ranma the most savage beating of his life, but now they were doing it
willingly, and loving it. Something Akane had never dreamed possible.
Ranma gently picked Akane up off the floor as if carrying her across the
threshold and laid her delicately on the bed. He then went to work removing
each of her stockings, slowly revealing the smooth, silky legs beneath them.
Akane was enjoying every minute of this and so was Ranma. Ranma then took
off his own socks and laid down right next to Akane and kissed her
passionately. The two embraced while Ranma moved his hands down Akane's
young body and into her panties. He gently massaged her soaked pussy. He
had never touched a girl's private areas before, and it was a totally new
sensation to him, almost a totally different world altogether.
Ranma removed his hand slowly from inside Akane's panties and got up from
beside her. He reached both hands down to the waistband of her panties and
slowly removed them. They came down revealing a patch of black pubic hair
and a set of pussy lips to die for. Ranma then pulled down his own
underwear to show his 7" long cock. Akane was surprised at its length. She
didn't think it would be that long and she was almost wondering if it would
actually fit inside her. Ranma looked at Akane, who only smiled as she
spread her legs far enough apart for him to lay down on top of her. Ranma
looked straight into Akane's eyes and as they moved towards each other to
kiss once again he said, "I love you Akane." Akane replied softly, "I love
you too Ranma." They kissed for a long time. For the entire time Ranma
could only think about how much he loved Akane and how from this day forth
he would protect only her. She was the most precious thing in his life.
Akane thought about how she loved Ranma and how she would do her best to be
the best wife a husband could ever had. It was all so new to the both of
them, but they were going to do their best.
Akane and Ranma broke their kiss and Ranma moved his lower body to put his
cock in position to enter Akane. He slowly inserted himself into Akane's
warm, wet pussy only a little and she gave a little yelp. "Are you alright
Akane?" he asked somewhat surprised. Akane replied slightly in tears,
"Please, it's my first time too. You're going to have to be gentle." Ranma
placed his hand in Akane's and she squeezed it softly. Ranma then moved
slightly further into her. She squeezed harder and gritted her teeth as he
slid the rest of the way into her. He stopped there for a moment to give
her a chance to recoup before he tried another stroke. He didn't want to
cause her pain, but he knew from what he'd heard that it always hurt the
first time.
After a few seconds Ranma pulled back and slid back in, but not nearly as
far this time. Akane seemed to enjoy this more as she let out only a moan
rather than clenching her teeth. He started out slowly and only going in a
little bit more each time. For the first couple minutes he could tell it
still hurt by the look on her face, but that look started to be replaced by
a look of pleasure. Akane moaned audibly with each stroke that Ranma made.
Finally, when Ranma was sure Akane was over the more painful part he started
to pick up the pace. As he started to go faster he began to realize this
probably wasn't going to last long. This was his first time too, and from
the beginning he could tell that it was going to be pretty quick. He was
already starting to feel his scrotum tighten and his cock get even harder.
He wanted to make Akane enjoy it though, since this was as much for her
pleasure as it was his. He began to think of other things in an attempt to
keep it going longer. He thought of anything goes martial arts, and of
several of the more memorable fights he had.
It was quite apparent that Akane was enjoying herself. She had never felt
anything even similar to this before. It was the most unique and
pleasurable experience she had ever known. Each time he moved back and
forth she could feel it deep inside herself. She wanted it to last forever.
She felt as though he made her whole. He made her feel like a woman. Not
like the tomboy that she used to feel like. She moaned louder with more and
more pleasure as time went on. She wondered for a second if the whole house
could hear her and what they would think, but she quickly thought, "We're
married. We're allowed to do this." She pulled Ranma's face down to hers
and kissed him, showing him all the love and care she had for him. At the
same time she could feel inside her something she had never before
experienced. She could feel her first real orgasm coming on. She hugged
Ranma's body tightly as she collapsed into a world of ecstasy.
Ranma's thoughts of other things managed to last until Akane kissed him,
then his mind was right back where it was. Making love to the woman he
loved more than anything in the world. He could think of nothing else but
how much he loved her and would do anything for her. This of course brought
back the feeling that he was going to cum. Akane's orgasm did little to
keep him from doing so. He looked into Akane's eyes and Akane knew what was
about to happen. She could feel his cock getting harder inside her, and the
harder it got the better it felt. It was only a matter of time. Ranma had
good self control, but it wasn't good enough to stop nature from doing what
it would. He managed to last another minute and a half before he could no
longer control it. He moved faster and faster and their hands began to
squeeze even more tightly. Akane moaning loudly now. He held it for as
long as he could and then released all he had into her young, tender body.
Akane too went into another orgasm just as he came and the two of them were
both lost in a whole new world of pleasure.
When it was over Ranma laid down and relaxed on top of Akane, still inside
her. Even his most intense martial arts workout had not prepared him for
how exhausting, yet wonderful this experience could be. Akane simply smiled
and wrapped her arms around her husband gently. "That was wonderful dear,"
she whispered. Ranma looked up into her eyes and said, "You were great
Akane. I've wanted us to be able to do that for some time now. I'm glad we
waited till we were married. It is the most special thing, besides our
love, that I have shared with you since we first met." Ranma kissed Akane's
forehead and rolled over on his back next to his wife. This was the
happiest day of his life. He had married the right woman, the only woman
for him, and had shared the most intimate part of himself with her. It didn
't take them long to realize that throughout the entire time they never
bothered to cover themselves up. Akane got up and threw back the covers and
the both of them climbed under them. They both laid down in the center of
the bed cuddling next to each other, and not long after Akane and Ranma were
asleep together, and together they would stay till death did they part.

FINIS

Ranma, Akane, and the other characters in this story are from the comic
Ranma ½ which was created by and copyright of Rumiko Takahashi.

All characters in this story are copyrights of their respective owners which
include but are not limited to: Rumiko Takahashi, Viz Communications, and
Kitty.